paytm

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

Nitu Namdev

Nov 3, 2017

Return request cancelled by Paytm

I bought Puma sneakers on 8th Oct 2017 which costs 1359 Rs. But sneakers does not fit on me and so I raised return request on 14th Oct (which comes under 15 days return policy of the seller and Paytm). Initially the return request was approved but the next day Paytm has cancelled my return request without any reason. Now I can not see that cancel button enabelled for the same product. I have tried calling Paytm customer support many times but they don't pickup the call.

I have raised multiple incidences on Paytm portal but no active response. there is no means to reach paytm people.

Really not expected from such a reputed company like Paytm, really disappointing.
Please help me making my return successful and getting my money back.

Below is my Paytm order number.

Paytm Order Number: 3937669254

Thanks !
jainrajendra1@rediffmail.com

Jul 28, 2017

defective and old product

Subject: paytm order no. 3544202566 dt 19/07/2017 Panasonic 7 kg Semi Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine NA-W70B2RRB2

I bought Panasonic 7 kg Semi Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine NA-W70B2RRB2 from paytm (supplier value plus retail pvt ltd. noida...on 19july and delivered to me 26july we opened the package at 1.45 pm. Machine is 4 years old i.e. make of 2013. Machine was very dusty and scratched . there were around 10 dead rats in the machine and smelling too much.

we contacted paytm 2-3 times on phone and several times by email but not replied. just one phone replied in which they refused to replace the defective and old machine.

kindly help as we are demanding replacement of defective and 4 year old machine recd with new one.

CA Rajendra jain modi
Indore
9993465883, 0731-4065883,
www.preksha.com

defective and old product

praveshgr

Jul 13, 2017

Bus:Inconvenience during trip (Accident)

Bus:Inconvenience during trip
Myself Pravesh Gour ,This is Regarding a trip on dated 10 July 17 from Indore to Nashik which was started from 10Pm at night and my wife is travelling in this Sapna ,after travelling 175km from Indore bus accident happened at 2.00am..
I have called to Paytm and bus operator at night 2.15am but both have not provided any help for the passengers.
Finally I have decided to went at the accident side via my four wheeler and start my journey at 2.30am from Indore and reached at side around 6am morning..
In that bus driver, bus helper and 3 numbers of passengers was heavily injured (photo attached)..
Now, I have back to Indore with my wife, she is also injury at their backbone.
After that I have demanding my Bus Ticket refund and Paytm is still not doing anything in this regarding.
Today 13 July 17, still we have not received the refund and also not a single call received from Paytm side for knowing the passenger health..
Request you to please provide your special help for my refunding of bus ticket payment.

Pravesh Gour

Bus:Inconvenience during trip (Accident) Bus:Inconvenience during trip (Accident)

Gyanchand Laad

Jun 23, 2017

a/c debited but payment not made to electricity board

I have paid my 2 electricity bills amount of Rs 775 &133 on 19/06/ 2017 through Paytm,my bank's a /c has debited but payment not made to electricity board. I have paid cash these 2 electricity charges bills on 21 /06 /2017 on due date to save penalty.
The above transaction amount credited to One97communication led.
Please help me in the matter & refund above amount Rs.1008/in my SBl a/c53001340034 &oblige.

Gyanchand Laad
deepraj mandliya

Jun 11, 2017

return money

sir, I purchased a 2 in 1 OTG by paytm with order no. 3084260512 on 15 april 2017 and return it but paytm did not return my money
@99 rupees.Please proceed fast.
deepraj mandliya

Jun 3, 2017

Return money

@99 rupees.Please proceed fast.
Konica Nandwal

Apr 26, 2017

Amount deducted but mobile recharge not done

I have done recharge of 309/- on my number 8319616681 on 15th April. Amount deducted from Paytm Wallet but recharge is not done yet. Details of transaction is as follows:-

Paid for Order
BILLDESKutil Order #IPT25295285138
Paytm Cash Txn ID 9157952250
2017-04-15 10:11:46 PM
Rs 309
SUCCESS

Please either do the recharge or refund my money asap.
vijayaryan

Apr 17, 2017

Not able to deliver product

Twice i made order but paytm has not deliver product yet. Also they are not replying. Call center no. Is also not helpful.
Please help me if you can
peeyush0101

Mar 30, 2017

flagged my account and disabled returns/replacement from my account

I have ordered a watch from paytm with order number 2940603560 and I've received used product. The product specification page has listed return policy of 15 days return, but paytm is not letting me initiate return request and when I contacted customer care regarding the issue, they told me that my account has been flagged for abusing their policies and return/replacement services will not be available for my account, and when i asked the specific reason for this, they refused to tell.

Now I'm left with the product in used condition.

for the product photos please visit:

Peeyush Joshi
peeyush.josheee@gmail.com

flagged my account and disabled returns/replacement from my account

kunal.g

Jan 23, 2017

balance deduct

Sunday night 23/01/2017 ko night m 2.50 a.m or mere account s 337.52 r.s deduct hua h jo ki charted bus vale ko receive nii hua muje ticket k liye dubara pay krna pada h mere jo balance deduct hua h aap check kr muje aaj refund kre
Shreyansh chouhan

Jan 21, 2017

Used old and torned shoes delivered

I ordered action sports shoes worth 2000 from paytm and they have delivered old wrong and torned red cheif shoes. My order number is 2593960469

Used old and torned shoes delivered

ikt

Jan 20, 2017

100 rupees problam

Dear sir tomorrow ad 100 rupees on Peytm but no ad so check my paytm account my ragistard mob. No.9752925015
skyfall_09

Jan 5, 2017

Money not refunded

I did not get the refund money Rs. 1935 from paytm.
According to paytm, refund has been processed on 27th Dec, but I did not get refund till 5th Jan.
I have raised several tickets to paytm, they reply that it takes 2-3 days. But it has been already 10 days.
Please look into this issue
Shraddhat

Jan 3, 2017

Paytm Backup

Payment transfer to the icic bank through passbook option to the builder4career. And then logout paytm. . Bt after log in all data had been fished. .. I want to backup of old data. .. plz provide me my old data before log out paytm
Nirmalshri10204

Dec 16, 2016

1100 rupee hold by paytm not send in my bank account

Sir.

Mera paytm account no hai 8085307181
Mere acount me 1102 rupee the but jab mene is payment ko apne sbi account me transfer karna chaha to sari bank details dalne ke baad paytm dwara is amnt ko hold kar liya gya sir jab bhi bada amnt paytm dwara karta hu to isi tarah payment hold kar lete hai baad me yah paymnt kabhi nahi aata hai pls quick action le aap is froud company ke against

1100 rupee hold by paytm not send in my bank account

Poonam dwivedi

Dec 14, 2016

Money transfer in bank

I have transfer money in my account 13-12-2016 but not showing amont in my account please early transfer my amonu
Nadeem Khan Noddy

Nov 21, 2016

I want my money back in my icici account

There was no balance available in my paytm account. I was purchased some medicines of rs.280 from a medical store in my locality where payment from paytm is accepted. So I had tried to use pay option of my paytm account, I had scanned the code which is provided to me by shopkeeper. And then I have asked to fulfill the payment details, so I have entered the call details and then I have redirected to my icici bank server, then to complete the payment I have entered the 3d secure pin. After this I had received the error message which says transaction cancelled, but the amount of RS.280 was deducted from my bank account. Then that amount which is deducted from my card, has been sent to my paytm wallet. As the payment is not made to the medical store, I want that payment back in my card, for this I have selected the option in my paytm passbook "send money to bank". It is showing like the RS.280 amount is transferred to my bank, but I had checked my account several times, but I haven't got my money back till yet. I request you to please look forward into my complaint and give me the response as soon as possible. Also let me know that how much time it will take in reimbursement of my money. Hope you do the needful.

I want my money back in my icici account

Rachna Singh

Aug 13, 2016

booked ticket canceled but debited in

Booked tickets already cancelled but debited amount couldn't get credit to my account please help in this matter

booked ticket canceled but debited in

manu ram

Mar 16, 2016

paytm wallet update

dear sir,
mere kisi bhi msg ka koi jawab nhi mila hai mujhe. or nhi mera payment wapas mila or paytm counter bhi block kar diya hai jaldi jawab de.
paytm costumer care no nhi lag rha hai. call me 09039797287
Anoopparmar

Jan 13, 2016

Amount not refund

I have add 100rs in my paytm wallet, amount was debited but my paytm wallet not credited and also till date i have also not received the refund.
p14narotamv@iimidr.ac.in

Jan 11, 2016

10% cashback after promising 30%

Company has promised 30% cashback on dominos, but given only 10%.
ssingh199157

Dec 9, 2015

payment wallet deducted but not paid my bill 7389555552

dear sir
I was pay my bill of last two days but stil not updated in my mobile bill kindly my issue asap

Please find my detail

payment wallet deducted but not paid my bill 7389555552

Sam2805

Nov 23, 2015

Recharge not done

Its been a week I recharge my DTH through PAYTM but so far recharge is not done money is been debited from my account and I been mailed them but no proper response and thire customer care numbers are fake...very pathetic service they cheat on costamers

Recharge not done

ayush khandve

Oct 16, 2015

refund

sir ,
i am booked the bus ticket from the paytm account and pay 300 rs. to go from indore to betul bus it was wrong bus & not go and my money is not refunded ,there was no any other support by company & i am not able to go and my money also not refunded ,i wants to my money in my bank account my ticket id no. is 1272737761
hey ram

Sep 8, 2015

recharge is still under process

My order number 1205549889 is which is recharge around 4 O'clock but still under process showing in my paytm orders do something I always such kind situation again again do something please....my payment details dc transaction no ################ of 700₹ please take immediate action on this issue

recharge is still under process

Shopping sasta online.con - Product Differentiation
    3 item delivered wrong and 1st samsung power bank 20000...
    online shoes order - did not receive my order
    My sister has ordered the shoes on my behalf on the date...
    Lost my powerglasses on my birth - Forgot my powerglasses
    I forgot my power glasses in the train 12451 on...
    Isolux ingenieria - Put wrong UAN on pf number
    Dear sir, I resigned ISULUX INGENIERIA on 30/11/2014....
    care---paytm.com - IRCTC Ticket _ Transaction Failed
    Since one month I have not received my money back. I...
    IRCTC - Refund not received
    Date of cancellation: 09 Nov 2017 Train no.17221 Pnr...
    IRCTC Transaction Failed-Refund - Money deduct but ticket not booked
    I tried to book a ticket Whose transaction...
    Make My Trip.com - Not refunding my money
    Hi I had made a booking with make my trip. Com. Later i...
    domestic expert solution - Domestic Expert Solution
    This is a fraud company. We had inqyired about maid...