PAYTM MALL

sunilsikar

Oct 21, 2018

damaged product.

dear sir,
i ordered SSS - kitchen spout sink cock/ wash basin spout swan neck order no.- 6248474209 but it is damaged and i immidiate apply for return on 11 oct. 2018, but till now any action not performed by paytm and they not pick up my phone also.
please help me.
thankyou,
KCKumawat

Oct 20, 2018

Cash back not received

My order no. is 6249868685 at the time of purchasing i have ordered a woodland shoe costing rs.4295 and rs 2770 Cashback deal but still my cashback not credited in my wallet. Please check & credited my cashback amount. In my paytmmall account showing order canceled while product is delivered by bludart and cash also collected by delivery agent. Your services is very poor. and your server is very down and very poor services provided by paytm and i have called your customer executive and paytm mall customer care number but he was not responding properly and i was 10-15 times but call was attend and hold on. phone is hold on 10min. but no any response and no any officer talk with me.i think paytm is FRAUD application.
I am disappointed with their service and i would suggest everyone to think before they choose paytm mall app.

Kailash Chand Kumawat
Mobile no 7976647966
vedant niranjan

Oct 18, 2018

Refund didn't return
I order a watch from eazy life and didn't satisfied with product so I return it and picked by blue dart but MY
REFUND IS NOT BACK SO PLEASE RETURN IT TO
PHONE NO. 8349592755
RKBa

Oct 17, 2018

paytm says item delivered but i have not received

This is regarding order#6155043148 I had ordered on COD basis , the courier charged me full price 451 Rs which was amount for two products out of which he delivered only one product white headset , the other product bluetooth speaker was not delivered whereas on invoice it was mentioned as 2 items

I called on paytm customer care but they never connect to person , finally after searching online i filed complain with ticket#91253347
but nothing is done uptill now

The amount of product is not big its 240 rs but its the case of cheating and complete negligience on Paytm part

My suggestion to everyone never buy from Paytm mall for cheap products , AMazon and flipkart are amazing companies and they never cheat
Chetanaga

Oct 17, 2018

Mental harassment after buying from paytm mall.. WORST, DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE

I Had a return from paytm mall which was to be picked up on 11th October, but it was cancelled by the courier boy by mistake without even inspection and now they are not able to do anything, they are asking me to call paytm customer care and ask them to reschedule pickup.

Order number is 6199962098
Ashwini Adole

Refund

Hello Sir/Madam,
This is Ashwini Adole,I bought Yes Celebration photo frame-sold by Yes Celebration quantity-1 Order no:5982294040
Dear sir/madam I have requested to return this item because it was damaged when it was delivered and I have requested it almost 1month ago. I'm still not getting any response by you. please contact with me as soon as possible and I have called you like million times but it always says our customer care agent is busy or not available.Please note that Im not satisfied by you're service at all.
Waiting for your reply..
Chetanaga

Oct 16, 2018

Paytm service is so pathetic, neither do they reply to messages, nor do they connect the call to customer care. The courier company "shadowfax" is pathetic too, its a mistake by them and still not doing anything. Its been 5 days, after 20 calls and many more messages i have got no response from paytm. Very pathetic service, utterly disappointed after my first order. That's why they can never be amazon or flipkart, service is not even 1%, can't even talk to customer care. Its seriously a mental harassment for trying to return 1 product.

Order number is 6199962098
Rishab Khandelwal

False promises of delivery

Regarding Order 6274672903 for Product Haier Frost Free 712 L Side By Side Refrigerator (HRB738-BG, Black).

This is the worst thing happened from your end. When I ordered the delivery was scheduled after 2 days on 15 oct 2018… on 15 th oct I got message that it will be delivered in next 3-4 days. Now you are saying that it will take 15 days to deliver, I have all my records of order and i will be complaining for this in the higher authority, you claim false promises of delivery.
I want my order by tomorrow otherwise the consequences will be worse.
Provide me the numbers to whom I can call.
I want all my money into my bank account, even the cash back if I dont get my order by tomorrow.
Contact -7691024120
Rishab Khandelwal

False promises of delivery

I want my order by tomorrow otherwise the consequences will be worse.
Provide me the numbers to whom I can call.
Rohithspb

Wrong product delivered

Ordered Reebok socks , but received low quality socks , which is of different brand. There is no option in the feedback section to select wrong product received. What kind of app is this. I will not trust paytm from now onwards. Worst delivery, worst customer carrying, worst product quality
Rohithspb

Wrong product delivered

rkb123

Worst customer service

Never order anything from paytm mall if you have price mor ethan 1k, go for flipkart and amazon.. paytm seems fraud .. they will not do the thing as promise..
my mobile exchange pick up is not done yet which should be done by 13 th ..

You can never connect with customer care.
worst paytm mall never use ..
Archutushuvaishu

Oct 13, 2018

Good is broken

Order id : 6231698254 is broken when I received.
Refund my money
RkROHIT101

Oct 13, 2018

Faulty phone of 70k

These people at paytm mall not responnding on email or phone k order the phone note 9 they deliver the faulty device and now not responding any of my mail whenever i sent an email it says we're not monitoring this mail id ... wtf is happening these guys are just freaked frauds pls anyone tell me how proceed with a legal complaint ..
I'm asking for a replacement of the product nor they are not providing any response
Rudra9554

REFUND IS NOT BACK SO PLEASE RETURN IT TO
PHONE NO. 6388701027
joshi jo

wrong delivery

joshi anur
12:33 PM (1 minute ago)
Hi Sir/Madam, i have ordered in Paytm Mall one Necklace it shows like delived but yet i didn't received yet my contact Number 8247579724 order Number: 622179605
joshi jo

hi

Hi Sir/Madam,
ArunKumarChaurasia

WRONG PRODUCT DELIVERED

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I had order my Gionee mobile charger on 28-Sep-18 from seller "RIDDHI SIDDHI SOLUTIONS".
after received the product is WRONG.
order no is 6136794324
so, Same date I have request on paytm mall to return my product due to wrong product DELIVERED.
and your executive have refund pick on 05-Oct-18.

but my refund amount is still not received.

~ Request you to please refund my Rs-399 amount my Paytm Number-9582598044.

Arun Kumar Chaurasia
Ankit Nayak

Oct 9, 2018

Horrible customer support from paytmmall

I had ordered my game on 15th September from seller "EgameShop". While purchasing I can see the delivery date is mentioned to 7th October . The status of the product is showing packed state from 3 October but still not shipped.
Customer Care service of Paytm Mall is very shitty . Was in hold for almost 1 hours .I will never buy from paytmmall and discourage other people to do so .
Manoj Asya

Oct 8, 2018

Box was empty

When I opened my box, it was empty. Paytm mall is fake they deliver fake or wrong items to customers my second bad experience with paytm mall i will never believe on Paytm mall ever.
Adityafarkya

Oct 7, 2018

order of dispatch

i have order a sandals on 5 october but my order is dispatch and on any response with you. and i have paid rs.299 but not any response by paytm and not refund my money.
your services is very poor. and your server is very down and very poor services provided by paytm and i have called your customer executive and paytm mall customer care number but he was not responding properly and i was 10-15 times but call was attend and hold on. phone is hold on 10min. but no any response and no any officer talk with me.i think paytm is FRAUD application.

please solve my problem early.
sonuabes

Oct 5, 2018

CASHBACK NOT RECEIVED

My order no. is 6173328076 at the time of purchasing i have selected rs. 187 Cashback scheme but still my cashback not credited in my wallet. Please check & credited my cashback amount.
user 12345

Oct 4, 2018

bad quality product recieved

i beg you guyzz,plse dont go with pay tm mall.i ordered 2 items.both are of cheap quality . They definitely bring your cash back after 24 hrs or after the item recieved. But the item you recieved must of 3rd class quanlity.
paulsantanu11

Oct 2, 2018

Item not delivered to me

I ordered an item on paytm whose order id is 6124319439 on 26/09/2018
Tracking details show that the item is delivered but i do not get my order, although when i contact to customare care on paytm they send me an attachment with my duplicate signature via mail id.
Till now i do not get my ordered item, even i paid Rs 354/-
It's very worst experience and i thik i is totally fake shopping mall
MAHESH ARLA

Sep 29, 2018

WRONG PRODUCT DELIVERED

I HAVE ORDERED A BOWTIES COMBOPACK BUT,IN PARCEL I HAVE BEEN FIND A CHEAP BELT.SO,PLEASE CHECK IT IT OUT.AND ORDER NO ID 6125363337....

Subsidized LPG Gas - Use of subsidized LPG in Sweet shop
    Dear Sir, I want to bring your kind attention towards...
    UPSC - Could not complete ESE Application due to server...
    I was filling out my application for ESE unfortunately...
    Eureka Forbes - Servicing of water purifier
    I have a Eureka Forbes water purifier and have done an AMC...
    EMU TRAIN SERVICE - EMU service canceled
    Hello, EMU service has been canceled for 6 up and down...
    GVK EMRI ASSAM - NOT PAYMENT OF GRATUITY
    I was an emt of gvk emri from the launching of 108 service...
    INDIAN POST - Not proper tracking & service delay
    Hi I have parcel to be deliver on 9-oct-2018, It came on...
    kotak securities - FUND TRF TO KSEC
    I just received message of 10000 debited money from kotak...
    Tata Cliq - Delivery fraud
    I have raised a complaint on 15th October 2018 with...
    harayana roadways - Refund of ticket amount
    I booked the ticket from Hamirpur to Delhi on 21/10/2018...
    KSEC - Fund trnf
    Team hw cm money has transfered to KSEC account with out...