PAYTM NOIDA IN

Navya Raj

Jun 14, 2021

FRAUD

Loss Money
I dont have Paytm Account & I am not using Paytm Account till now But transaction has been done by the transaction ID "PAYTMNOIDAIN" on 06/06/2021total debited amount is Rs.1398.30 .So I request to you please kindly check about those fraud transaction & Refund my amount as soon as Possible!

Name : Navya S Raj
Mobile : 9972763163
nandkishor_chaudhari

May 12, 2021

Loss Money

I dont have Paytm Account & I am not using Paytm Account till now But Multiple transaction has been done by the transaction ID "PAYTMNOIDAUPIN" from 14 jan 2021 to till date. total debited amount is Rs. 17,660 & Transaction has been done without receiving any OTP. So I request to you please kindly check about those fraud transaction & Refund my amount as soon as Possible!

Name : Nandkishor Chaudhari
Mobile : 9834398169
bharat_suthar

Jan 5, 2021

Loss of Money

Hello
Fraud Transaction

My Creditcard Bill have PAYTM NOIDA transaction worth 2499 ₹

Please refund it in my account
Gmail:[email protected]
sravani anil kumar cv

Sep 7, 2020

Loss of money

I have lost my money Rs 247 for the recharge of Airtel digital TV.Please get refund to my account
raveen s

Sep 2, 2020

fraud transaction

here I have fraud transaction with narrative address of Rpay-pos/Paytm Noida , more than 6000rs were withdrawal from my account, so I kindly request you to takeover my complaint and refund my amount with my respective account, herewith I attached my transaction details

21/08/2020 from paytm noida transaction amount of 500.00
22/08/2020 from paytm noida transaction amount of 6000.00
29/082020 from paytm noida transaction amount of 1000.00

please look into it and revert me [email protected]
Roshiali

Aug 20, 2020

Loss my amount

I have lost 565 rupees from paytm Noida at 12th august 2020.
Rs.565.00 spent on POS/Ecom using IB Debit card on 12/08/20 14:56 at PAYTM NOIDA .
Like this came message for me.please refund my amount.
Ankita 1905

Aug 4, 2020

Fraud transaction

I have fraud transaction of ECOM paytm NOIDA on 3-8-2020 of RS. 500 from my account... please identify and revert it back on my Gmail [email protected]
Shubham343

Kindly revert me on my id- [email protected]

teamtweaks2020

May 12, 2020

Paytm NOIDA complaint

Same happened to me in the last 3 months statement as PAYTM NOIDA of my hdfc credit card without any OTP but just now realized sms is there.

I have lodged a complaint in cybercrime as per the advise from credit card dept. Please everyone lodge a complaint against PAYTM NOIDA so this case will become more stronger. It is very easy to raise an online complaint in cyber crime.

>> Click File a complaint in the right side
>> Accept
>> Click Report Other Cyber Crime in the right Side
Register and fill the details.

Kapil
teamtweaks2020

May 12, 2020

Paytm NOIDA complaint

Same PayTM Noida fraud transaction happened to me in the last 3 statement via my HDFC credit card. I have blocked my CC and registered a complaint via Cyber Crime. Kindly register a complaint in the below url.

https://cybercrime.gov.in >>> Click File Complaint >>> Choose Report Other Cyber Crime and choose the category as Credit card fraudulent.

Kapil
Saivinay997

Mar 22, 2020

Money of ₹548 was deducted for Airtel number recharge but recharge not done.

On 21st March 2020 7:10 AM I performed a recharge of ₹548 to my Airtel number 9591327114. I paid via Airtel thanks app through my debit card. After transaction was successful Airtel app notified that the recharge will be done within 8hours. But its been more than a day now.
Please help me with this situation. Because every Rupee matters.
Revert me on my email ID: [email protected]
Naresh vj

Jan 13, 2020

Lose of money via Paytm nodia

Here we faced some fraud transactions through "Paytm Noida"...
Those transactions are occurred without any knowledge of us and any OTP is not been received to my registered mobile number (9741827685)
And those transactions occurred multiple times in my account.2200,500,500,163,100, these are amount

We kindly requesting you to make an enquiry for those transactions........those amounts has been debited in via Paytm Noida

But we didn't received any OTP regarding those transactions to our above mentioned mobile number........

Hope,you make that issue resolve in the meaningful to side of victims.....and as fast as you can.
Revert on my gmail
Naresh vj

Jan 13, 2020

Loss of money in my account

Here we faced some fraud transactions through "Paytm Noida"...

Revert on my gmail
ravikanth34

Dec 17, 2019

Falut Transaction IN ICICI Credit Card

here I have fraud transaction with address of PAYTM NOIDA IN

as details below

12-Nov-2019 74766519316945122181327 PAYTM 555.00 Dr.
12-Nov-2019 74332749317931612050021 PAYTM 558.00 Dr
Rajeshkumarpandit

Dec 16, 2019

1799 ka credit card transaction Ho gaya hai

1799 rs ka transaction Ho gaya Lekin koi Saman nahi mila, aur na hi balance recover hua
GAURAV KUMAR RANA

Sep 17, 2019

fraud transaction

here I have fraud transaction with address of PAYTM POS TXN- 70015490 PAYTMWAL1210203-PAYTM
Transaction amount 500rupees .POS 70015490 at Paytm DATE- 17-09-2019 AT 11.59AM
please revert me on my gmial id [email protected] and phone no-8941888808
Sanim kiro

Aug 27, 2019

Paisa return

Sir. Mai paytm shopping se product order karya tha payment 1599 kiya gya hai product nai mila hai ecom at paytm upin se Paisa transaction hua hai plz mere Paisa wapas kijiyee sir
Dhaneswar behera

Aug 21, 2019

Fraud of money

Sir,me Dhaneswar behera from cuttack dist ,odisha
Mujhe HDFC BANK me naukri Dene ko bolke mere account se RS2349 Kat diya he ,me ek bahut garib ladka hun ,me dusron ki ghar me kam karke kamata hun mera paisa khake kabhi bhala nehi hoga ,mera mummy papa kalse kuch khaya nehi plz mera paisa return kardijie plz plz bhai
A/C NO- 3457008044
IFSC CODE-CBIN0284396
CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
DHANESWAR BEHERA
Kallasreedhar

Jun 22, 2019

FRAUD TRANSACTION

Here we faced some fraud transactions through our credit card by means of "Paytm Noida"...
Those transactions are occurred without any knowledge of us and any OTP is not been received to my registered mobile number (8985359140)
And those transactions occurred multiple times in multiple dates....i.e,
20-06-2019-----(799)
20-06-2019-----(799)
Again,20-06-2019---(799)

18-06-2019-----(1949)
17-06-2019-----(1949)
16-06-2019-----(1949)

We kindly requesting you to make an enquiry for those transactions........those amounts has been debited in my credit card via Paytm Noida

Anupkumar2

May 19, 2019

Unauthorized transaction from my debit card through PAYTM NOIDA

I am anup Kumar my account number is ########## which is in Indian sainik enclave , muskadabad,najafgarh new Delhi .
On 18-5-2019 at 1:08 am a transaction was made through my debit card . At 6:37 am I received the transaction phone message that a amount of 6990/- inr has been transacted from My debit card at PAYTM NOIDA and that time I was at my home and my debit card was kept in my pocket.

And same thing was happened with me on April 2019 that time the transaction was made through my city bank Credit card and I received the transaction message that a amount of 12500/- inr has been transcted from my credit card at the same address *PAYTM NOIDA* and that time also I'm in my home and the card was with me .

Please revert me on my Gmail
sachin216515

May 13, 2019

I have fraud transaction with address of PAYTM NOIDA IN

here I have fraud transaction with address of PAYTM NOIDA IN

Transaction Date Value Date Cheque No. Description Branch Code Debit

15-04-2019 00:40:06 15-04-2019 ############ PAYTMNoidaIN-15/04/19 00:40:06/4990 33 625.00
14-04-2019 12:28:03 14-04-2019 ############ PAYTMNOIDAIN-14/04/19 12:28:03/4990 33 70.00

Sachin kumar 9718550084
RevathiReddy

Apr 30, 2019

Hi Sir,

Rs.659 has been debited from my ICICI bank credit card on 4th April 2019, without my involvement. The address provided here is PAYTM NOIDA.

Can you please look into this and revert back.

my email id: [email protected]

04/04/2019 74766519094913475092234 PAYTM 659.60 Dr.

Jeberdson Abraham K

Mar 9, 2019

Fraud Transaction on PAYTM NOIDA through HDFC credit card

My name is Jeberdson Abraham,

A fraud transaction of Rs. 599 has been done through my HDFC credit card last month.

I contacted my bank but they are just replacing the old card with a new one.

So please take necessary actions on PAYTM NOIDA or HDFC whoever is involved in such online fraud activities.

Please revert me at [email protected]
saran surya

Jan 15, 2019

Unauthorized transaction

Unauthorized Transaction in the name of PAYTM Noida In..More than 7k have been taken from account..

Can someone help on this

My mail: [email protected]