payu.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about payu.in

Feb 14, 2020

Hi M Kumar,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We would suggest you raise this immediately to the Cyber Cell office and they shall assist you further.

M KUMAR SINGH

FRAUD WITHDRAWAL OF RS 20000 FROM ATM

I HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN SBI NARAINA DELHI BRANCH. FRAUD MONEY IS WITHDRAWAL ON 6/02/2020 AT 2:18 PM. TXN#1509, SBI ATM FFBS007095061 FROM A/Cx9056. I HAVN'T SHARE MY ATM & NOT EVEN DISCLOSED MY ATM PIN TO ANY BODY. EVEN THOUGH MONEY IS WITHDRAWAL FROM MY ACC. LOCATION OF WITHDRAWAL IS SHOWING AS SBI 2ND SHEKHAWAT JAI.
M KUMAR SINGH

FRAUD WITHDRAWAL OF RS 20000 FROM ATM

I HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN SBI NARAINA BRANCH.FRAUD WITHRAWAL OF RS20000 ON 6/02/2020 AT 2:18 PM. I HAVN'T SHARE MY ATM AND NOT EVEN DISCLOSED MY ATM PIN TO ANYBODY . EVENTHOUGH MONEY IS WITHDRAWAL AND LOCATION OF WITHDRAWAL IS SHOWING AS SBI 2ND SHEKHAWAT JAI.
MK SINGH

FRAUD WITHDRAWAL OF RS 20000 FROM ATM

I HAVE ACCOUNT IN SBI NARAINA DELHI BRANCH. FRAUD WITHDRAWAL OF RS20000 ON 6/02/2020 AT 2:18 . I HAVN'T SHARE MY ATM AND NOT EVEN DISCLOSED MY ATM PIN TO ANYBODY . EVEN THOUGH MONEY IS WITHDRAWAL FROM MY ACCOUNT. LOCATION OF WITHDRAWAL IS SHOWING AS SBI 2ND SHEKHAWAT JAI.
vj2404

Jan 28, 2020

Failed payment

We tried making payment to Facebook Ads using Uco net banking on 25th January and amount got deducted but transaction failed. We contacted Facebook, and they said transaction is failed and Payu will credit back to your bank. We waited for 2 days and still money is not credited back to our account. We contacted bank and bank said, they have transferred money to Puyu and we need to contact Payu.
Below is the sms received from Bank.

A/c XX4675 Debited with Rs. 32,999.00(Ref No.############) to PAYU by eBanking.

Also there is no way to contact you on website.

Pease look into this matter asap. Below is report from bank

Transaction ID:
S36216023

Date:
25-01-2020

Amount:

PayU Transaction Reference : ############
UCO Transaction ID: S36216023

*Details of bank on which the payment was made:*
Account of PayU which was credited:

Account Name of PayU:
PayU Payments Private Limited

Branch Code of PayU:

Aug 5, 2019

amount debited

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.

abdul rafi

Aug 4, 2019

amount debited

As my amount is debited from my axis account on 4/08/2019 RS 6500 RS credited back to my account as soon as possible.

Jul 9, 2019

refund my money

• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.

Citrus Support Team
SANJAYKUMARPANDIT

Jul 1, 2019

refund my money

Amount Deduct From My Account But Don't Show In Application Form
I made a Payment For Doom Dooma College, Admission With Citruspay. Amout 6367.77 was deducted From My Account But don't Show In my Application Form.
Please Solve my problam as soon as.
Payment Reference No.227389285
Amount- 6367.77
Sanjay kumar Pandit

Jun 22, 2019

Amount Deduct From My Account But Don't Show In Application Form

• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.

Citrus Support Team
SAURABH VJ

Jun 14, 2019

Amount Deduct From My Account But Don't Show In Application Form

I made a Payment For Jet-2019 With Citruspay. Amout 5000 was deducted From My Account But don't Show In my Application Form.
Please Solve my problam as soon as.
Payment Reference No.############
Amount-5000

Saurabh Vijay

Jun 6, 2019

12/19

We'd request you to kindly write to us at [email protected] and our team shall surely get this checked and help you further on this.

toongasho

Jun 2, 2019

12/19

Nodal officer
………………..

Subject: Stop delivery or other service immediate and refund amount to victim account immediately.

Sir/madam,
 A complaint no…12/19 received at …toonga jaipur Police Station, Jaipur. regarding fraudulent transaction with Debit / Credit card no / A/C.NO.32710100015539 BANK of baroda bassi jaipur Bank. In this case an unknown person fraudulently got the details of victim's Debit card and illegally used in on line purchasing / recharge / any other services by using your payment on Dated …02-06-19 This transaction not done by card holder, so it is requested to make arrangements to stop the payment process and revert back the amount in victim's account immediately.

Transaction details:-

Debit/ Credit card no A/C.NO.32710100015539 BANK of baroda bassi jaipur of … BANK .CARD HOLDER NAME -……MUKESH KUMAR

Transaction details
1. RS. …1500…../- transaction ID BDR00001.REF ############./ BDR00001.REF ############ RAZORPOY AIRTELPAY /. /DATE …02-06-2019………

Kindly stop the transaction so far to suspect person and recharge back the used amount in victim's account at once due to the fraudulent transactions. Kindly also provide the details of fraudulent transactions done by suspect person.

Thanks and hope for a quick response.

SHO

115/2019

Nodal officer
………………..

Sir/madam,
 A complaint no…115/19 received at …toonga jaipur Police Station, Jaipur. regarding fraudulent transaction with Debit / Credit card no ################ AU SMALL FINANCE BANK Bank. In this case an unknown person fraudulently got the details of victim's Debit card and illegally used in on line purchasing / recharge / any other services by using your payment on Dated …09-05-19 This transaction not done by card holder, so it is requested to make arrangements to stop the payment process and revert back the amount in victim's account immediately.

Transaction details:-

Debit/ Credit card no ################ . Bank of … AU SMALL FINANCE BANK .CARD HOLDER NAME -……KAMLESH KUMAR SHARAM

Transaction details
1. RS. …20000…../- transaction ID VDE-############RAZORPOY AIRTELPAY /.VDE-############AIRTELMONEY. / VDE-############RAZORPOY AIRTELPAY /DATE …09-05-2019………

Thanks and hope for a quick response.

SHO
-mail: …TOONGASHO @gmail.com….
Akinyemi Oluwatomiwo

Apr 8, 2019

GOTV double debit

Good evening, my name is Akinyemi Oluwatomiwo, I made a payment of 2403 on my Gotv on March 21,2019 with transaction details NGSTAN9999410428.
To my utmost surprise, I received another debit alert of 2500 for a transaction I didn't carry out with my account entering -2495.00. This unexpected debit details are:
NGSTAN9999633627.
please kindly look into an rectify asap. Looking forward to a prompt and positive feedback.
Manjunath.vkiller

Mar 14, 2019

Not crideted

I have recharged to sundirect it came transaction is successful but they are telling it not credited in there account the transaction id is
P1903112106105814492397
ishmasidd

Nov 27, 2018

Payment debited but ticket has not booked

I booked an ticket thru IXIGO mobile App, payement has debited but ticket has not booked...payemnt detail is 'INB/621323691/PAYU.IN/Ticket for Haidry' amount Rs1000.49

Plz check and let us know or if u need any other detail related to this transaction just let me now

plz do the needful
Sanjana Agrawal

Oct 6, 2018

Transaction not successful

Hi. Yest on 5th Oct I added money on dine out and it was deducted from my bank account but not credited in dine out earnings. The amount is stuck in payu. How can I get d refund. The transaction id is Ouch! Rs. 1650 failed to get added to your Dineout Earnings! Please try again! Transaction ID: ORDER1767672.

Aug 6, 2018

RE: Transaction mail is not coming in given email id

Non refund

Aug 4, 2018

Transaction mail is not coming in given email id

Transaction id-1047984718202193658
I have paid my college fees through PAYU but as per the instructions I should receive an email from PAYU please chek my details
Riti0

Aug 3, 2018

Fraud company PAYU

I had paid municipality house tax EDMC from payu as it was one of the gateway. The transaction took place but receipt wasn't generated. From 25 July 2018 Payu has been ignoring my complains I had given the required transaction id, date etc but still no response.

Jul 24, 2018

RE: Transaction not successful

Jyoti05

Jul 23, 2018

Transaction not successful

I have paid the municipal tax for a property falling under EDMC using Indus Payment mode.

The amount was debited from my bank account but receipt could not be generated. PFA the proof of payment towards municipal tax. Please resolve the issue

Date of debit: 14/07/2018
PCA: 1202754423: 80400732: PaymentsPayU Mumbai IND- ############

Amount debited: INR 1018
monika khullar

Jun 27, 2018

NON REFUND OF MY FUNDS

A REFUND OF INR 30,688 HA SBEEN INITIATED BY PEACOCK COLOURS AGAINST AN ITEM PURCHASE THAT WAS CANCELLED BY ME.
THE REFUND UNDER YOUR REF NO - 7008368281 WAS INITIATED ON 16TH JUNE 2018 AND SO FAR THIS MONEY HAS NOT BEEN CREDITED TO MY AMERICAN EXPRESS CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT.
THE REQUEST ID 4708837627