Payumoney

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about Payumoney

SMShindu

Oct 16, 2019

Payumoney Hold our transactions

Hi All,

Here we are attached all documents, such as, bills for those hold transactions which means proper invoice copies, business modules, our company details, tax details, sample signed agreement and agreement copy with franchisers, our advertisements etc. Also in below email, I mentioned our plans of development and justifications. Everything is provided from our end. Still what you are expect and let me know what is your intention of holding our money. Really it’s paining for us, I request you to settlement our money soon. Here we are suffering like anything. Am in very bad situation because of you. So, please settlement our money or let me know your final word. So that, I will take further action on this. Thanks for your understanding!!
I request you to reply ASAP.

From: SMS Mudaliyar Matrimony SMS Mudaliyar [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 12 October 2019 19:38
To: PayUmoney Risk; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Re: PayUmoney Settlement issue - ID - [email protected] - HQ8585833381

Attached the bills for those transactions and our Tax details for your reference. This we are going to do website development for additional 4 languages and planned for franchises. No more agreements yet, since we are going to register our company soon and then will do our procedures. Hence, we submitted the bills from our company. Please release our payments ASAP.

SMS Hindu Matrimony

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 2:23 PM SMS Mudaliyar Matrimony SMS Mudaliyar <[email protected]> wrote:
You are really talking like rubbish, first understand our business and our module. I Sent all our details, agreement etc . Is there any stamp paper agreement between you and PayUmoney?? Is there anything you mentioned that, I should wait for 210 days in your agreement. Is there any complaint received from customer end? Let me know what is your suspicious matter find in this? Why you keep our money and playing like this. Our way of business is very simple, now only planning to do in procedure.
Who will give interest for those amount? Whether I should gohead for complaint as fraudulent on you? What is the threshold limit for transactions. What is your answer for future customer payments, whether You keep on hold?
We are doing services, we give access to view the profiles to our customer. You tell, what kind of agreement I should put to the customers?? i commonly mentioned in our website. Do you think, you are doing a proper services, there is no proper customer care, you don't know how to speak with customer or literally your "Risk team" is behaving like rowdies. Don't even have knowledge to understand our services.
Better you cancel the payment gateway, we don’t need anything ? settle our money that’s better option. We don’t have any stamp paper agreement, we going to do proper company registration in few days. We have basic GST company registration which I shared you. 210 days I can’t wait, you do not have any rights to hold our money for such long period. I will wait today or till Monday . Tuesday I will complaint to the police as well as RBI. I request you to give some warning to me and settle those transactions, or keep some threshold limit, so that we will continue our business and run our business very smooth. Please settle our money soon. Thanks

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 1:24 PM PayUmoney Risk <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Merchant,

Please share proper legal agreement on stamp paper, you have done with the customers for franchise or wait for 210 days later settlement after last successful transaction

From: SMS Hindu [[email protected]]
Sent: 11/10/2019 8:53 AM
Subject: RE: PayUmoney Settlement issue - ID - [email protected] - HQ8585833381

Still we are awaiting for your settlements, it's really a pressure for us,
losing hope on our business, losing my credibility on this services. It's
not fair and not acceptable if you still hold our money. I have provided all
my business module, organisation structure, service details, agreements etc
etc. Also, there is no more complaint from customer to you, then why you
still holding our money. Have you think about impact, what happens if you
hold our money?? Have you setup any threshold for those transactions, even
you can give warning for some transactions. Control over in your tool
itself. I have shared my website and you know the pain of doing business.
Just clear me, whether our future payments also block?? it's affecting our
normal transactions and regular settlements. Let me know, where it ends?
What I should do still? This is really too much on holding our money and
playing like this for morethan 10 days.

-----Original Message-----
From: SMS Hindu [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 10 October 2019 12:34
To: 'PayUmoney Risk'
Cc: '[email protected]'

In response to your below email, what I have everything I shared you. Proper
legal agreement which means?? how you put legal agreement with each
customers. It's onetime payment services via online and we sent bill
via email. We do transactions with customers for Rs.1500 with one year
validity for unlimited profiles. Understand our business, we are
consolidating the data for bride and groom, we make registration from all
areas and we give access to view the profiles for customers. Also, I shared
you the agreement for franchises. Please see in our website terms &
conditions that's our agreement with customers. in simple, The agreement is
common here, that we mentioned in website. We give access to view bride and
grooms details with one year validity for unlimited profiles. Amount is for
1500 rs. Our website is WWW.SMSHINDUMATRIMONY.COM Now we keen on
franchisers, partners etc. Thanks for your understanding!

-----Original Message-----
From: PayUmoney Risk [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 10 October 2019 12:15

Dear Merchant,

Please share proper legal agreement with customers.

From: PayUmoney Risk [[email protected]]
Sent: 9/10/2019 12:09 PM

Dear Merchant,

As discussed, please share your business module along with agreement you
have done with the customers.

From: SMS Hindu [[email protected]]
Sent: 5/10/2019 8:51 AM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];
Subject: PayUmoney Settlement issue
HQ8585833381

With regard to our business transaction settlements, On 28th September'2019
we got some transactions. However, still we are awaiting for the settlement.
It mentioned 72hour, but it's more than 5 days. It's a high amount of
transactions. However, your team have called me and enquired on this. I gave
an explanation as well as justification for those transactions which is
genuine. All are my business related transactions, no issues and nothing is
mess from my end. After given the explanation and justification, you are
holding the transactions which is not fair. How can you hold my money
without my knowledge, either you should revert nor you do for further
settlements. You do not know how emergency for me it is? and it's more than
a value of the money. Once again, these transactions are purely related to
my business, nothing else or if you keep any threshold for each transactions
or daily/ monthly to the business accordingly, let me know? Simply! what is
the threshold you keep for the transactions make me aware? And do for the
settlement ASAP.

Hereunder screenshot for those transactions. Thanks

Already raised my ticket through your site - HQ8585833381
sagar9445

Apr 22, 2019

worst payment gateways of PAY U MONEY

I have payment gate of pay u money and they block my amount and they told me to release the payment of 210 days now 210 days completed but still they are not releasing my payment fraud payment gate and please do not enroll for pay u money and they also not pick my calls and reply my mails.
sagar9445

Apr 22, 2019

worst payment gateways

I HAVE PAYMENT GATEWAYS OF PAY U MONEY THEY BLOCK MY AMOUNT AND DO NOT RELEASE MY PAYMENT SO PLEASE DO NOT USE PAY U MONEY GATEWAY FOR MONEY TRANSACTION AND WORST SERVICES OF PAY U MONEY EXECUTIVE DO NOT PICK MY CALLS AND THEY DO NOT REPLY MY MAILS,
shreya5195

Jan 6, 2019

Refund Initiated From Gearbest4u

Refund initiated 599₹ it’s not showing into my bank account tell me why are you doing fraudulent transaction.
Krish Parakh

Nov 8, 2018

Fraud

Merchant birjot Singh. Transcation id 193
Please release the payment of 2999 to them its benn 5 days

Sep 8, 2018

Unable to trace the fund

Hope you are doing well.

As mentioned in the trail mail. I have ordered a Nokia 6.1 plus & received a confirmation mail from your renowned company as mentioned below the details in the trail mail. I have contacted to the merchant website & talked with them but they are saying that they have not received any payment from this gateway. I have tried to contacted your office by phone but the phone is rang only. Later, I have drafted a mail & got the ticked Id-03465958.

In this circumstances, I request you to take necessary action soonest neither try to arrange the refund procedure within 48 hours. Please let me know that the gateway is safe or not? I am frightened to see the reviews. I am writing this mail with a great hope.

It is my hard earn money...please sir....sort out my problem.

Best Regards,
nvntsharma34

Jul 21, 2018

amount not recived in csc wllet

sir I do a trans. to my csc wallet on dated 18/07/2018 Rs 5000 with my RupDebit ATM card No.############/1998 . Trans.is succes on bank end . and amount debit my acount Rs 5000 but my csc wallet not cerdit rs 5000. .

Detial given bellow ;- Navneet Kumar Sharma
CSC Id ############
Amount 5000
Bank Trans ID POSP/11111637/############/6o81270000181998
Pradeep Powduri

Jun 1, 2018

Credit Card Fraud

I had been a victim of credit card fraud. On 29/5/2018, two transactions are made from my American Express Credit card using payumoney. Please look in to this issue. I have been trying to reach payumoney over email and phone, but unable to get in touch.

Please help in reverting the transaction.

Following are the American express transaction IDs
AT181490004000010057485
AT181490004000010057489

Pradeep

Mar 22, 2018

RE: Need a refund

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

• PayU Transaction ID, Merchant ID, and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Alternately you can also contact us at [email protected] or just create a ticket at our end through https://www.payumoney.com/support.html

samragav

Mar 22, 2018

Need a refund

I made a payment to a merchant for online course. But after the payment he doesn't give any course. I need a refund. If i try to access the customer dashboard. It will be redirected to citrus webpage.
WHAT CAN I DO?

Feb 22, 2018

RE: Fraud by Payment Gateway or Merchant

• PayU Transaction ID, Merchant ID and Bank reference number.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

bharathee1

Feb 20, 2018

Fraud by Payment Gateway or Merchant

I made a payment to a book seller - Ponnulagam Pathippagam, through a payment gateway - PayUMoney. I never received the book. When I checked with the book seller, they say, they have no connection with any payment gateway. PayUMoney says they have already paid the money and I should contact the merchant only. There is no end to this. I want to teach them a lesson whoever is the fraud in this case. But as a payment gateway I strongly feel PayUMoney should take ownership and close this with the merchant. Now that they don't want to do it, I want to know how I can make them accountable for this and stop them from cheating other customers also like this, maybe from high value transactions.

Feb 5, 2018

Re: compliance not completed after repeated mails

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

Please share the ticket number to get the status of your query raised with us. Once we receive the details we will try our best to make your experience better with us. $Dimpy

thecouturefashion

Feb 1, 2018

compliance not completed after repeated mails

i have been mailing repeatedly to payu money people for linking my account with their gateway but there is no action taken and no response and replies for the mail is generated . after reading the above complaints i feel i am cheated .
shijurl

Jan 12, 2018

non refund of failed transaction

I have made an online transfer with PAYU as the gateway to Unocoin technologies. The amount is 63,387 INR. The payment was failed but money got debited from my account. I have tried to contact the customer care but with no success.
transaction id : INB/547388354/PAYU.IN/
Bharti Manhas

Dec 17, 2017

money deducted but not credited to the chitkara University account

I have made a transaction on 13th December of Rs. 39465.7 to Chitkara University through your gateway . But still it's pending due to which I'm facing alot of problems.
Either you return the money to my a/c ASAP or forward to Chitkara University account .
Bank name : SBI
Txn no. : ############
DK JANARRDHAN

Nov 1, 2017

Information of remitance

You are not giving any information regarding bill remitance to concerned department which we transferred through you, its has become an issue which your remitance is not traceable, why don't you give message to us
SUPER SHOP

Sep 7, 2017

payumoney

I make a payment to CSC Digitel Seva Kendra Rs. 4576/- through PayUmoney with corporation internet banking.But this is failed so please amount cr in my account.Corp Ref. ID is 00220170907076200241 Dated- 07.09.2017
transaction by Corporation Bank Barla Dist Muzaffarnagar
amit_Kumar_dang

Jan 25, 2017

payumoney

I make a payment to Haryana Tax Egrass Haryana Rs. 16000/- through PayUmoney.But this is failed so please amount cr in my account.As per telephonic conversation with PayUmoney said this amount is transferred in your accounts.My payment ID is 134851876 Dated-24.01.2017>transaction by Dena Bank Sonipat.
rudrachari murali

Dec 27, 2016

amount deducted from bank account not credited to bescom

Sir I had opted for payumoney transactions and a sum of Rs 980 / - was deducted on 17 th december 16 andagain
Rs 980 /- on 27 th december 2016 towards bescom bills and the transactions was failed. but my Savings account has debited POS balance twice for Rs 980/- kindly refund me the amount of Rs 1960 /-
duryodhan das

Dec 14, 2016

credit my wallet

trans id-TXN062682/DATE-15/12/2016/RS8263/NEFT FROM AXIS BANK CHANDIKHOLE,TO MODICARE WALLET,MY MCA NO-92232576,DURYODHAN DAS
duryodhan das

Dec 7, 2016

credit my wallet

TRANSCTION ID-TXN059784/DATE-7/12/2016/AMOUNT RS2000/FROM BANDHAN BANK,CHAHATA,JAJPUR,ORISSA BY DEBIT CARD,BUT TILL NOW NOT CREDITED MY MODICARE WALLET
bhupender.x14

Nov 15, 2016

fraud payumoney Order not Deliver against Payment ID 121070679

On dated 11/10/2016
I had ordered the medicine on tablettee on line and paid the amount Rs 2206 through PayUmoney Payment ID 121070679 merchant Lab91 SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED
But still the product not deliver to me
I just received the call from Pay U Money.
Representer told me that they have excluded the merchant, so now they will not be able to refund.
Bur Sir my question is that at the time of payment, was the merchant excluded?
If the merchant was excluded, than why my payment has been release to merchant.
Is this the extraction from pay u money?
Where is the buyer protection policy?
Why my money transferred to merchant, without my delivery confirmation?
Kindly refund my money ASAP

Bhupender Sharma
Kiran Bajaj Sawhney

Sep 28, 2016

fraud payumoney

This is a big fraud company. I bought their credit card machine. It costed me Rs.7000/-
The paper came with it which says- It is a sample not for commercial use . They are making black money like this.
Despite repeated reminders, they have offered me no technical support and the machine is lying useless.
Shame on this company. The agent who sold me this machine does not even pick his phone. Here is his number- 7838960882.
I have written on their complain site, many times but no response. They should return my machine and make me a refund.
Thieves.
dilipghosh

Sep 2, 2016

Cheated by PayUMoney

I have transferred Rs. 2.0 Lacs through PayUMoney from my Banker to by apartment builder. However, even after 3-days, the money has not been transferred by them. I am now scared whether this is a fraudulent company by which I am going to be cheated. I am trying to contact them, but none of the phone is working. Also, I am not able to get any positive email response from them.

I REQUEST NO ONE SHOULD EVER THINK OF USING PAYUMONEY FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER.