payzapp

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about payzapp

deepa singh yadav 5

Jan 16, 2018

Money Lost

Debit Freezed
I am not able to use my rs.5500 in PayZapp wallet, Due to my wallet debit freeze.
I have sent my aadhaar, bank statement & tran. history screen shot on 4th Jan, 2018. But still my wallet not unfreeze since 12 days after submitting all required documents.
I called to customers care, stating that my documents received are still under process since from 12 days.

7851956430

Jan 11, 2018

Payzpp refund

Hi myself Puneeth kumar
Phone no 9538303999

Uploaded a amount to payzpp on dates 07th jan-18 for amount of 10000 where amount has been not received to bearer and even not received any confirmation regarding transaction and amount also has been not refunded where customer care executive informing takes 30 days to refund it was not informed in app and terms and condition list kindly process for refund are else will go with legal and higher escalation

Payzpp ID- 9538303999

Kindly check and do needful
mahi0kumar

Dec 26, 2017

fund not transfer

i have transferred 5000 Rs from Payzapp Wallet to my bank account, but still didn't received the amount to my bank, and amount Deducted in my Payzapp wallet , Please anybody Suggest me to receive that amount,

My Wallet and Contact No 9654862126
Yogeshwaranas

Dec 25, 2017

Amount not credited

I send money to phone number using payzapp. my account get debited but phone number is not yet received amount. Please provide me an solution asap.

Dec 7, 2017

Money transaction failed

Am using bank of india credit card when am loading the amount to my account transaction coming failed what is the reason and also am checked my credit amount balance and it has amount but when am loading it's not done it's failed
What I s the reason ???

My module no is 9177004833
Nikunjkotak

Nov 29, 2017

Money debited transaction unacceptable

I have done Rs 99 transaction for test series.It was debited from my account and app showing successful transaction while actually transaction was unsuccessful . Now I have not got money.
Pratiksha Sudku

Nov 25, 2017

Payzap is an horrible and pathetic app

This is very frustrating to write :-

I have made a payment from my Payzapp Card

Amount has been debited from my payzapp account but Receiver has not received the amount yet

Below are the transaction Details of payzapp :-

Amount - Rs.2382

Transaction ID - 24250329

Approval ID - 9QPAUO

Now i want to know where is my amount gone

I had to pay My Loan amount on the same day which didnt happen, Now who is going to bear the interest amount.

Why should i suffer because of your pathetic application.

i want to know when will i get my refund Of Rs.2382.

This is very Ridiculous of you guys, never ever gonna use your App neither will refer this to anyone.

I want my Money back as soon as possible, this is really an harassment from you guyss its been more 72 hrs yet no confirmation on my payment.

If i wont get any reply with in 24 hrs regarding my payment i would go to all the social media portals and let people know how you guys fool people.
Syed Ayesha

Nov 20, 2017

Fraud payzapp

I tried to add 10000 rupees in payzapp, for this my money has been deducted from my sbi account then also payzapp is not reflecting Money in it.. I just want my money back.. Already 20days are over.. Otherwise I he to file complain
Arsalan Khan

Nov 20, 2017

Funds not refunded back

I have transfer Rs.5000 from payzapp to CITI Bank account on 10th of November . Money is deducted from my account and didn't credited anywhere. I gt a failed message stating monthly transaction limit reached but the money din gt refunded back to my wallet. i just called customercare 1-800-102-9426 didn't get any response and also i wrote email to payzapp also didn't get any response.
IT seem like you guys are cheaters from HDFC PAYZAPP.

Kindly refund my money back to my wallet.

My Login number is 9967274872
dwarakanath m

Nov 17, 2017

hi

my name is B.dwarakanath

I have transferred 3400 Rupees, to pay zap wallet my number 8328476969 to another pay Zap wallet number 8099092094 but still, Not received to my number. Deducted in my Payzapp Wallet, Please Suggest me about this to refund the amount.

Date of transcation November 15th 2017

my registred number is 8328476969

Exepecting immediate response.

ps301199

Nov 15, 2017

money not recived

i transfer money to sbi rs 5000/- but not transfer either sbi or not come back to wallet.event 03/11/2017
mob no-7379516111
vharkishan@yahoo.com

Nov 14, 2017

HDFCPayzapp cheating with people who want to cashless

I have transfer Rs.5000 from payzapp to ICICI bank account before 10 Days. Money is deducted from my account and didn't credited anywhere. i just called customercare 1-800-102-9426 didn't get any response and also i wrote email to payzapp also didn't get any response.

IT seem like fraud or cheating from HDFC PAYZAPP.

i requesting to you what can we do for refund our money ,,, Is there any government orgnization are controlling this such things?

my number is 9820533526
Mnayaz

fund not transfer

My Wallet and Contact No 8892330784
Mnayaz

Still Amount Not Received

I have transferred 5000 thousand Rs to my bank and account, but still i didn't received amount to my bank, and 5000 Rs in Deducted in my Payzapp Wallet, Please Suggest me about this to refund the amount,

Wallet and Contact No. 8892330784
Mithun Kumar Verma

Amount refund

it is fraud company and worst because they debit the amount form account but payment can not transfer in account and if we called on, they give explanation, we shall get payment 3-5 days but it is not possible, so please inform to everyone, not to trust on payzapp......... 9555361664
nehaembro

CHEATING MONEY

I had an account in payzapp with mobile number 9566718945 in which i had lost Rs.5,000/- which was transferred from payzapp account but not credited into my account.

And also, i had lost Rs.500/- which was transferred from payzapp account but not credited into my account using my mobile number 9944493343.

If any body found solution for the above one please contact or SMS to 9944493343.

Hereafter whoever using payzapp app, be careful. They take our money.

P R Shivakumar
Mob - 99444 93343
SuryaVenkatKv

Card UnLoad

Please help me asap as i have transferred Rs 5000 from Payzapp a/c which was transferred successfully but after few hours it was showing card unload and my money is not my a/c.

i have also sent mail to payzapp support which is not replied yet, and customer care is always busy.

Mounika
Transaction ID: 114212015
Transaction Date: November 3rd
Ravikant meghwal

Repeated transaction failure

Dear Sir/madam,
I am sending an amount payzapp wallet to the bank account repeated transaction failure.
Amount transfer successful on 28/10/2017 But bank account not credit...i am so sad please my amount refund.

Amount - 5000

Tranction id - 201710281238033645yS01mN8

Tranction id - 201711031538216086jV74wN4 (W2A Failed)

Tranction id - 201711041401238143kG37yH2

Tranction id - 201711101329299292zI50mA9 (W2A Failed)

Tranction id20171 - 1131255546996wW32iK5

Name - Ravikant meghwal
Mob No. - 9928577678
Email - ravikant.meghwal@yahoo.com
srinivasareddyp909

regarding maoney withdraw

Today i transfer some amount to Andhra Bank account,
But money was deducted from my pazapp wallet.
Still that amount not added to my Andhra Bank account.

txn id : 201711030914231992pH58kE1
Mobile No : 9966819320
vksjain27

Nov 10, 2017

payment not found

Please help me asap as i have transferred Rs 5000 to Payzapp a/c which was transferred successfully but after few hours it was showing card unload and my money is not my a/c.

Vikas Jain
registered mobile number: 9911828358
transaction ID: 113930393
Mayur$02

Nov 9, 2017

No response from customer care executive

No response from customercare
No Response from customercare.

Hi, I have added money from my credit card of Rs.1000/- money got deducted from my debit card bank of Maharashtra but this amount didnt reflecting in app and the trasaction happend on 02-11-2017.

I have been trying to call customer care it always says busy and I even wrote mail, but no response.

Expecting Immediate response

My registered number is 9702111456
Mayur rane
Sasi9715

Nov 9, 2017

Jameels

Nov 5, 2017 Amount 5000 Thousandth deducted payzaap wallet but not credited to my bank account, I have try to contect costomer care but I can't rech !!

Ambala RMS (CRC) - item not recvied deliverd
    Dear Sir, Please find attached the...
    INDIAN ARMY - Disability pension document 2001
    From Ex NK Sasidharan Pillai C No....
    UTI SENIOR CITIZEN UNIT PLAN - mediclaim amount not yet paid
    Dear Sir /Madam Mediclaim for the Senior Citizens...
    PAN NSDL - OTP NOT RECEVIED
    Token number:0018532527 payment successful O.T.P not...
    Amr Infrastructure - Breech of contract
    I have paid 15 lacs to amr in 2011 but they are neither...
    aksara infotech - Job satisfection
    Hi Im Subha Roy doing job in aksara Infotech for 1.5...
    Jio - Not recharged
    I recharged my jio mobile no.8639068385 via phone pe by...
    Tagore polytechnic - Frauding
    This college is frauding with students by putting much...
    Singapore Post (Ali Express) - NO SHIPPING UPDATE
    I ORDERED WIFI GLASSES FROM TOPTOM APP . INFO I GOT IT IS...
    Star Health Insurance - Scamming money form senior citizens
    I bought Senior Citizen Red Carpet policy for my Dad. Now...