payzapp

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about payzapp

Arulmozhi Ayyappan

May 14, 2018

How to send money after upadating KYC

Hi guys,

I Had the same problem for sending money to bank,

* Updation of KYC takes 3-5 days
* After updating KYC you will get the message and 100 rs from payzapp
* Then it will ask for add beneficiary(If unfortunately you skip that one you can go to '''')
* Settings-> Bank (if that option is not coming )

Arulmozhi Ayyappan

May 14, 2018

How to send money after upadating KYC

Hi guys,

I Had the same problem for sending money to bank,

* Updation of KYC takes 3-5 days
* After updating KYC you will get the message and 100 rs from payzapp
* Settings-> Bank (if that option is not coming )

::::Important Notice-> Uninstall and install the app again, Then add benefiary and send money
kumarsusi

May 8, 2018

wallet amount-reg

I have add Rs.2000 through Credit Card to my Payz app Wallet on 27rd Apr 2018 .But not able unable to transfer it from Wallet to Bank account as system showing a message "please update KYC to send money and transfer to account". I had tried a lot to call at customer care(08228090468) regarding the same but not getting any response.very very worst service when compared other customer care. Please do the needful at the earliest. My phone number 9942649421 and mail id kumarsusi93@gmail.com
Madam pal 5851111

May 8, 2018

Unable to Update KYC form last 2 month

Dear Payzapp team,

I have add Rs.5000 throug h Credit Card to my Payz app Wallet on 03rd Apr .But not able unable to transfer it from Wallet to Bank account as system showing a message "please update KYC to send money and transfer to account".while KYC is already update,meanwhile i had tried a lot to call at customer care(08228090468) regarding the same but not getting any response.very very worst service when compared other customer care. Please do the needful at the earliest.
Aneel.gis

May 7, 2018

Payzapp

Am very much disappointed with this app

1.Cant pay my utility bills_electricity

2.Am hdfc ac holder, so my kyc asper hdfc bank,
Transfer to bank option is blocked for me,

3.customer care is really worst, even after so many mails, they dont responds
Deepak Singh 44

Unable to transfer the Money from Payapp account to Bank account

Dear Payzapp team,

I have add Rs.5000 through Credit Card to my Payz app Wallet on 03rd Apr .But not able unable to transfer it from Wallet to Bank account as system showing a message "please update KYC to send money and transfer to account".while KYC is already update,meanwhile i had tried a lot to call at customer care(08228090468) regarding the same but not getting any response.very very worst service when compared other customer care. Please do the needful at the earliest.
vtailor2078

Didn't received cashback

I booked movie ticket today with offer under 250 cash back on 102notout as per the offer i didn't got any cash back and while speaking to customer care they refused to provide me cash back for movie ticket i spoken to senior person Shruti her number 8043428100 also she refuse to provid cash back. So guys i am updating this as i am very much disappointed and dont want you people get disappoint so plz dont install this app for availing any offer they in fact dont give any offer at all and you loose your money. Main thing is Senior person also don't have any authority to take complain. My number is 7710934566 My name is Vikas.
vtailor2078

Didn't received cashback

I booked movie ticket today with offer under 250 cash back on 102notout as per the offer i didn't got any cash back and while speaking to customer care they refused to provide me cash back for movie ticket i spoken to senior person Shruti her number 8043428100 also she refuse to provid cash back. So guys i am updating this as i am very much disappointed and dont want you people get disappoint so plz dont install this app for availing any offer they in fact dont give any offer at all and you loose your money. My number is +917710934566.
sai krishna fki

May 4, 2018

Unable to book flight

Unable to book flight. App is not working at all. It's dead slow , to enter one word it is taking 4 mins. Even complait site is too pathetic. Very slow unable to type complait as welll. Fix asap
Gopi Kaveri

May 2, 2018

Unable to transfer the Money from Payapp account to Bank account

Dear Payzapp team,

I have add Rs.5000 through Credit Card to my Payz app Wallet on 03rd Apr .But not able unable to transfer it from Wallet to Bank account as system showing a message "please update KYC to send money and transfer to account".while KYC is already update,meanwhile i had tried a lot to call at customer care(18001029426) regarding the same but not getting any response.very very worst service when compared other customer care. Please do the needful at the earliest.
Deepak singh 45

Apr 25, 2018

SBI Upi failed recharge

Since last week , i am trying to update my KYC, which is not updating.
And also, my Payzapp card is being blocked without prior intimation and permission.
For adding money, its not asking for KYC, but for transferring or using the Payzapp wallet money, its asking KYC.
For using the Payzapp card, its showing as Card has been blocked. Please have a look.

Payzapp customer care number 8678069171
bhargavasaurabh27

Apr 24, 2018

Third class kyc updation Service

As per the rbi norms none of the banks in the country can stop any customer to transact using his bank account or any sort of Digital wallet I m also my self a banker working with one of the state bank of Indias sponsored bank I m also freelancer aadhar card enrollment supervisor till now in my whole life HDFC payzapp is one of the worst wallet that I have ever seen as far as kyc updation is concerned even though customers aadhar card gets authenticated thru otp received on registered mobile number than also it takes more than the stipulated period of time for such thing to get successfully fulfilled really very very ridiculous and troublesome
chanduvin

Apr 24, 2018

KYC UPDATE

Hi, I am Chandrasekhar and I have a problem with PAYZAPP KYC. I have only done minimum KYC, Iam trying to submit my full KYC, but there is an error. I have almost 1500 rs in my Pyzaapaccount and Iam unable to transfer money from last 1 month, I have already updated my PAN Number, but Whenever I try to update my Aadhaar in KYC option It displays an Error:

(a). If you are an HDFC Bank Ac/Credit card holder your KYC is being Validated Basis your Records>>>But I don't any " HDFC Bank Acc/Credit account".

(b). If You are not an HDFC Bank Account/Credit Card holder, you will receive a notification for KYC Updation >>"

Till now I didn't receive any "notification".
Many times I call to customer care they told me to wait on hold, It won't connected.
How many days it will take to come the Notification to Payzapp....?
So i request you to kindly update my full KYC as early as possible. I am unable to see the "UPDATE KYC" or "Validate KYC" banner on my payzapp app, My payzapp is up-to dated.
Payzapp linked mobile number: 9542101113

Chandrasekhar
nirmalkumar2688

Apr 23, 2018

KYC Update & Money transfer

I am Nirmalkumar and loaded 10 thousand rupees in my Payzapp wallet. My KYC is in progress for more than one month and now unable to transfer money to my account. My payzapp card also got blocked without any intimation. I sent many email and not responding to me. Please respond to my email or refund my money or update my KYC with priority. My number - 7550234410
Lokesh Sewani

Apr 21, 2018

KYC not Updated

HI, I was submitted my Aadhar card in payzapp app in 25 days ago, but my payzapp app says your request is under the process. please tell me How much Time you take to clear this process? it's very poor service from payzapp. please clear that issue immigeately .
Deela singh3

Apr 19, 2018

SBI Upi failed recharge

Payzapp customer care number 8081829449
madanr90

Apr 13, 2018

PAYZAPP Money stuck

I had the same issue and followed this to resolve it. It's working.

Payzpp "KYC" problems solution
I have faced the KYC isuue, can't transfer money to bank from payzapp. But i solved the issue, do onething you should install paytm app and update its KYC procedures (not like payzapp, its updating quickly once you finished the procedures).

do you want to take money from payzapp ? follow below procedures

If Paytm KYC updated :

1 : open paytm app (if you are not a registered member, first register)
2 : open "passbook" from home page
3 : add money to wallet
4 : add card details ( open payzapp and select payzapp card from menu. every one have a payzapp card)
5 : enter payzapp card details.
6 : complete procedures.
now your payzapp money is transfered to paytm wallet and you can tranfer money to bank from payzapp

However through payzapp because its a useless app and sometimes make complications, money stuck problems. they don't have responsibility. won't attend our calls like. in many times i am facing problems
kishore.blade@gmail.com

Kishor Kumar J
Mob:9677118393
kishore.blade@gmail.com

Kishore Kumar J
Mob:9677118393
vinoth kumar yuavaraj

Apr 12, 2018

Amount Transferred successfully after adding wallet closure beneficairay

I have also faced the similar issue where I am not able to transfer money from payzapp wallet to my bank account. Once after updating the wallet closure beneficiary, which app will ask to update while logging into app, I am able to send money to bank account.

If option for updating wallet closure beneficiary is not displayed then follow below steps for clearing app data.
--> Setting --> application --> Installed App --> Payzapp --> storage --> Clear data.

then again re login to payzapp.
Nithinmaliyattil

Nithin.M
Mob:8939843295
Nithinmaliyattil

KYC NOT UPDATED

Since last week onwards , i am trying to update my KYC, which is not updating.

Nithin.M
Mob:8939843295
naveenyarava

kyc update

i add money i did n't kyc but now it is not transfer to my account it showing update kyc i update 4 days back but your aadhaar kyc validation request is already under process and you will be notified soon but i want money to transfer
ParikshitB

Apr 9, 2018

Payzapp Card blocked

Since more than a month, i am trying to update my KYC, which is not updating.

Parikshit
G Ramachandra Reddy

Apr 8, 2018

Payzapp account statement is not provided in email

This is regarding my transaction amount of 5000/- with PayZapp RRN number ############, PayZapp register mobile number 9014177053, transaction done on 31/10/2017. Amount is not credited to wallet, when I check with support team they said refunded on same day but its not credited in my credit card account.

While ICICI bank dispute team checking with PayZapp team, PayZapp team provided information of RRN number ############, PayZapp mobile number 8328248062. This is my second payzapp account. We don’t have any issue with this account.

In order to verify transaction amount of 5000/- with PayZapp RRN number ############, PayZapp register mobile number 9014177053 in ICICI bank end, they asked for PayZapp Accounts transactions between 28/10/2017 to 01/11/2017 for both accounts (9014177053 and 8328248062).

So please share PayZapp Accounts transactions with RRN numbers for both Accounts separately.

I sent email on 3rd April to support team, contacted support team 3 times but they are responding to my email yet, 5 working days completed. Why they are not share my transaction details.

Please help me ASAP.

ACT BROADBAND - Internet issue
    People thinking of getting a new ACT connection -...
    M J Phule Bhavan, Kalina - result held in reserve
    i have filled d form for result held in reservation on 27...
    noida sector 19 power cut - Power cut in Noida Sec 63, Chhijarsi colony
    In this village, there is no power last two days. Actual...
    Aitel DTH connection - No response on my complaint
    I had the worst experience dealing with your DTH customer...
    letter - Letter not delivered
    Hello My article RK162051402FR has been arrived on 30th...
    Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Tamil Nadu - Complant regarding Degree of B.A
    Dear Sir / madam My name is Rakesh Kumar. I belong to...
    voltas india - 1.5 Ton AC Showing Error Code E2
    Dear Anshul Kumar, Thanks for voicing your concern....
    snapdeal - My order not received
    My Suborder Id: 26737347895 not received yet.
    Volta's 1.5 ton window ac - Volta's window ac E2 error
    Dear Customer(Sarvesh3249), We are sorry for the...
    Bajaj Avenger street - RE : Starting issue
    Hi Amiyo, We would like to investigate the issue. You...