payzapp

Consumer complaints and reviews about payzapp

Gowri2003

Mar 16, 2018

payzapp kyc not updated

I have updated my KYC in payzapp a week back .no update yet. whenever i check it is showing " updation is in process wil notify u soon" how long it takes to update KYC. I ma facing serios issues bcz of this app. Totally unsatisfied .
abhiagg1994

Mar 5, 2018

Failed Transaction Refund

I have made one transaction toward Reliance Merchant of Rs.243.45 on 11th Feb, 2018. This was a mVisa transaction and got failed due to timeout but the amount is still not credited back to my wallet.

After multiple complaints as well, the Payzapp team is not giving me an appropriate response.

Name: Abhishek
Mobile No.: 8745025381
Charmeeshah

Feb 22, 2018

Money not credited

Money is debited from payzapp wallet but not credited to beneficiary account. (Beneficiary account being HDFC itself ) Pls update the status . I have mailed n number of times , not getting any response. This is the worst app anyone could ever use. Not recommending to anyone. Kindly call me at 9712576223 or reply to mail. I m not getting satisfying feedback and people are just playing blame game and asking me to call to different numbers.
Bakkinavya

Feb 13, 2018

Money deducted from payzapp

2000 was deducted from payzapp bt not credited into account my payzapp num was 9133510570
Ravali04

Nov 5, 2017

My transaction was not successfull

I transferred 4000 rupees from my payzapp to sbi account.My transaction was not successfull.The amount is not reflected in my bank account nor in my payzapp. It is been more than 5 days but i didnot hear any response from payzapp. No reply for mails and customer care. When will my amount get refunded.worst service payzapp has.iam very disappointed with payzapp

My transaction was not successfull

srikanth8088

Nov 3, 2017

Amount Not credited

I done one Transaction on 28th oct 2017 Amount of 5000/- from Payzapp to my Sbi Account.

Transaction number is 201710281426312156cV59tA1

But i not received in my SBI Account
I asked bank also but they saying ask u only

Kindly check and send me the Amount in my Account as soon as possible

this is the 3rd mail i am sending to u But no one is giving response

Srikanth

Prashanth aka Yasar

Nov 2, 2017

Amount Deducted in WAllet But Not Credited in Bank

I have faced the transaction issue. I transferred Rs.1000 from my PayZapp Wallet to the Bank Account. But the amount was DEDUCTED from my Wallet but NOT SENT to the Bank account.
Transaction Type is Withdrawal.
Transaction Date is 2nd November 2017.
Transaction ID is 113815450.
My Mobile number is 9043194307.
Please resolve my issue ASAP since it's urgent to made the transaction. Please don't make me to approach Consumer Court.
I'll be wait for your response ASAP. Thanks.

Amount Deducted in WAllet But Not Credited in Bank Amount Deducted in WAllet But Not Credited in Bank

Nov 2, 2017

amount not transfered

We know your time is valuable. We request you to provide us with your registered contact details and transaction details at the below given link. http://bit.ly/2aJ9wGW. Mention this Ref No PZ021117-44 in the comment box for us to track it.

Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Nov 1, 2017

Amount deducted but not received

We're here to help. We request you to please provide us your registered contact details & issue details on the below Link: bit.ly/2aJ9wGW with the ref ID PZ011117-81 in the comment box for us to track it.

Anay
HDFC Customer Service Assisatnce
Brahma Chary

amount not transfered

i brahmachary i 1200 transaction on hdfca/c50200022591321
hdfc@0001631 but not transaction this amount
please rectify this problem
please send wallet the amount my payzapp
Parveen2903

Amount deducted but not received

I have made transfer of 2800 from my payzapp account to her van account. The money has been deducted from payzapp account but I have not received the said amount in my bank account. I have an aisle several times but did not receive any reply from payzapp side.

Please help me regarding this.

My payzapp mobile no.bia 9662873363
gadde.k.sairam@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2017

Money not credited to account

This is G.K.Sairam. I am payzapp customer with mobile number 9441672747. On 23/10/2017, I transferred a sum of Rs.2000/- from wallet to a savings account of Karur vysaya bank. Money is not credited but transaction status is showing success. I mailed customer care several times but no response. For reference, Txn ID : 201710231213476117vK13mL9

Oct 29, 2017

Payzapp money debited from wallet

Hi ,

number :7411281711

I have transferred 5000 from wallet to bank and transaction failed.
I waited for more than 4 - 5 days not money is not yet credited to account or payzapp. Sent multiple mails to payzapp support and also called multiple times. I have written many complaints also on complaint board . No response from HDFC payzapp .
People trust payzapp just because it has HDFC name .HDFC if u can't keep up the name please stop this stupid wallet . There are thousands of complaints about payzapp .
Finally please credit my 5000 rupees . I will never use payzapp in my life .

Please respond at least for this .
Dr. Reetu Dogra

Money debited from PayZApp wallet and not credited to bank

I transferred Rs. 2000 from PayZapp to my SBI bank account (A/c - 20378711573). Money got debited from my PayZapp wallet but the amount did not credit to my account. I tried to call PayZapp customer care, but the call did not connect. Please resolve my issue ASAP. Either refund the money to PayZapp wallet or transfer the money to Bank account.

My PayZapp Number - 9906905386

Name - Dr. Reetu Dogra.
A6ankit

Oct 28, 2017

Payzapp

Transaction issue from wallet of payzapp to Indusind bank the amount is debit from wallet but not credit to my acount

Payzapp

Oct 27, 2017

Payzapp wallet to bank transfer failed and it's more than 5 days

Hi ,

My mobile number 7411281711
I have transferred 5000 from wallet to my hdfc bank account .
While transferring my amount got debited from wallet and not credited in my bank account .
It's more than five days and there s no proper response to my email .
I have been sending mutiple emails to support team . I have called the customer care . Also put the complaint on feedback link as well .

Please solve this ASAP .

This s very worst from HDFC . HDFC losing it's value because of payzapp.

ali01252077

Oct 27, 2017

money deducted from payzapp but not transferred to bank even after 5 days

I have transferred the money to my bank account. the status shows pending even after 5 days. i tried to call customer care but there number is not reachable.

my registered number is 9686352077

money deducted from payzapp but not transferred to bank even after 5 days

failed transactions

We request you to please provide us your registered contact details & issue details on the below Link: http://bit.ly/2aJ9wGW with the ref ID PZ261017-139 in the comment box for us to track it.

Anay,
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance.
Ashwani mishra bunty

transaction failed

i have transferred 5000/- from my payzapp wallet to bank. Its failed, amount got deducted from my wallet,
please help

transaction failed

Oct 26, 2017

Amount not paid to bank from Payzapp walletAmount not paid to bank from Payzapp walletAmount not paid to bank from Payzapp wallet

We request you to please provide us your registered contact details & issue details on the below Link: http://bit.ly/2aJ9wGW with the ref ID PZ261017-138 in the comment box for us to track it.

Anay,
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance.
Dominic Savio Peter

Oct 25, 2017

failed transactions

I am getting frequent failure messages while transfering payzapp balance to bank accounts. I have added rs 4500 from my credit card to payzapp on oct 23. But only rs.3500 is shown as added to payzapp. all transactions from payzapp to bank accounts got failed, upon checking the account to which payzapp fund was transferred,i can see that the amount has not been added to the bank account and the amount is not yet refunded even after two days!

Out of the total of rs.4500 , only 3500 got credited to payzapp, the remaining rs.1000 is not credited to payzapp or refunded back to credit card

Their customer support numbers does not exist and they wont even reply to the mails inspite of sending around 6 mails already in last two days!! HDFC customer care says that they cannot do anything about issues related to payzapp.

Worst experience ever!! Nobody should be using this app ever!
pindoria

Oct 25, 2017

Amount not paid to bank from Payzapp wallet

The following transactions shows the transaction status as Failed but the amount is not credited to my HDFC account:

- Reference ID : 201710221014455581aG25IP3 (Amount: 5000 Rs.)

Total 5000 Rs. is debited from wallet and not credited in my axis bank account. Please do the needful and help me to get my money back.

Pitambar Indoria
9891545959,9887543301
pitamber01indoria@gmail.com
pshukla38

Oct 24, 2017

Amount deducted but not added in my yes bank account

I transferred 5000 from my payzapp and amount got dedcuted from my wallet but not credited in my yes bank account.
Firstly it was shown failed but after few moments it shown successful but amount not credited in my bank.

Txn id - 201710231004232518iH06dQ4

kindly give me resolution asap and please refund the money.

mobile - 9839871177

Amount deducted but not added in my yes bank account

Damodarreddy

Oct 24, 2017

Amount not credited in bank account

I have sent Rs 2020 to my bank account in app money deducted but amount not credited in my bank account.

Attaching screen shot of the transaction.

Please look into this ASAP.

Amount not credited in bank account

Chartered bus indore - Missing of Flight due to delay by Bus Driver
    This is with regard to the issue faced by me while...
    colony - Garbage not collected and dirty water comes from naala
    I am from Sector-24,Noida Hamare colony k bahar bhut sara...
    Expert Ayurveda Pvt Ltd - Weight no loss for this usage
    We purchased weight loss kit 3 months pack on...
    Night Suits for Men - Refund
    Respected Sir, I have placed night suits for men 2...
    Street light - Street light
    Sir Mere ghar ke samne ki Street light kharab hai.jiske...
    Delhi Orange Bus - Conductor not giving ticket
    The conductor of bus no dl 1pd 0825 on route no, 807a is...
    Reliance Trends - refund issue and delay of product product delivery
    I cancelled an order on june 12 2018 for which i paid 1597...
    Noida Municipal corporation - Garbage not collected and dirty water comes from naala
    I am from Sector-24,Noida Hamare colony k bahar bhut sara...
    mahindra bolero maxitruck plus - Service
    My pickup immobiliser is theft and key is lost, I...