Peps India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Peps India

RESOLINL

Nov 25, 2022

1year complete pushing problem

Already informed but not action and responsible
RESOLINL

Nov 25, 2022

1year complete pushing problem

Already informed customer care not action and responsible
MOHAMMED SADIQH

Aug 8, 2018

Peps spine guard mattresses going down on right side n touching the spring n getting heavy back ache and also the spot has become hallow

MOHAMMED SADIQH

Mobile no 9133500427
Vijayawada
Prithvi Raj

Jan 3, 2017

Back pain issues

Started having back pain after 2-3 months of usage.

Back pain is because of the mattress only as the pain goes away if slept on any other mattress, but the pain comes back if slept on the Peps mattress.

Their customer care is non-existent. They don't have a customer care number.

I was left with contacting the sales people and they keep postponing any action from their side. They would act as if they are doing a favor by proving any service even in warranty period.

Oct 24, 2012

Faulty peps mattress

thanks for the warning. was about to purchase two pair of same company. but on reading this, I would choose some other company. Thanks again!

Jun 26, 2012

I PURCHASE TWO PCS, DAY ONE I CALL THAT SHOP PL CHANGE MY MATRESS,
I PURCHASE FROM KIRTI NAGAR, NEW DELHI

YOUR MATRESS VERY VERY BAD AND YOUR SERVICE ALSO

DAMAN PAL

User619937

Dec 1, 2011

Faulty peps mattress

I purchased a Peps Restonic (luminous) end of February, I started using it in March end. We started getting problem in May. After repeated complaints to the dealer, the company representative visited us in July and suggested to turn the mattress. We still got problems and chased the company executive in August /September/ October.

Now, despite the fact that a government approved doctor states that the back problem started due to the mattress, the company is charging me to replace the mattress. For some icing on the cake, the company executive does not agree that the mattress has a problem.

I have another peps mattress, that I am now sleeping on, which is perfectly fine and which helped in recovery from back pain. But the faulty mattress, has become a real hassle as we cannot store and we cannot through it (unlike US where trash bins are larger and parked outside)

I requested the executives to take it back and I need no refund or replacement, they do not agree, they want to give replacement and charge me for that. The dealer has given me a certain discount on the product and the company is charging me the MRP. They executive justifies it by saying that the company will not bear any cost, that has to be paid by the customer. So the company covers all the expenses in the discount, that should have been offered to the customer.

Now, in this entire story where does customer service come into play.

I have written 10 times to the GM Operations, he does not respond. I have also brought this to Mr Madhavan's (Managing Director) attention but there has been no response.

Raghav Goel