Periyar University

Consumer complaints and reviews about Periyar University

obaidur288

Nov 24, 2022

all fees completed but again Asked for fees

Helllo ,
Name: Md Obaidur Rahman
Enrollment no: 11UHI12790022
B.A - History (Distance)

I got marksheet but did't received Provisional certificate, Thay asked for 3500 rupees and I paid for that but again they asked for
rupees 3700 more .
Please Provide my Provisional and degree
Clouduae

Jan 23, 2019

BBA CERTIFICATE not recieve

Dont go through pride ( periyar university ) this is most worst and cheated university in the world . I came from dubai due to their response and they didnt even ready to check my mark sheet ever. Lady staffs behaivor was very bad and rude . Especially some handicapped lady and her lady boss in marksheet section. However i lost almost 150000 rs and 7 years , behind this and many years. So i demand to government to start action against this imporal activities occuring in this univeristy. If this university in our state of kerala. Next day this will be closed by part , government any other. Bcz we need to prevent the any kind of suicide from students side as soon as possible.
Binku Mondal

Nov 16, 2018

complaint for injustice related to marking scheme in ranking during M.Phil

As i am a student of M.Phil Food Science and Nutrition in the academic year 2017- 2018 of your university. As i have completed my viva voce. As i have struggled during my project and done more work as compared to my other colleague, and my first semester marks was also satisfactory. Infact in first semester i was lagging behind for Four marks. My colleagues they have not done project well . Name of the student is N.Ragu, R. Murugan, A.Ashwin, M.Yasotha,etc. how can they get more rank than me . and now i am lagging behind. this is a total injustice with me . please for God sake do justice with me.Its very difficult for me to go from Andaman and Nicobar Islands to your university. If there is a conflict between HOD and other professor, it is not my fault. According to me what i know is i have done more hard work compared to others. therefore i want justice as soon as possible. As the convocation is on 27th November, 2018.
Sangeetha_Satha

Jul 5, 2018

Result not updated - Periyar University

Fake University. No one can responsed. Only money oriented move.
Sangeetha_Satha

Jul 5, 2018

Result not updated - Periyar University

I'm Sangeetha. I'm pursuing MCA final year in distance education. Second year result not updated. Even two times I'll submitted my assignment. But that issue not cleared. And one subject's attendance register also missed by management. But no one can care about that. So many time we are giving a complaint letter. But pride controller Officer doesn't care about that. It's very struggle to applying final year examination. Please recover that.

Name : Sangeetha
Reg No : L16PCA11010002
Course : MCA (2016-2018)

Feb 20, 2017

Mark sheet or Certificate not Received

I am a student of Periyar University of distance education. I had admitted in your Kalyani, Nadia, and West Bengal branch in 2015 for the course of M.B.A. (YEARLY MODE). , and appeared my first year examination in December 2016 and final examination in January 2017.

But I am not getting mark sheet or certificate to till now, when I asked my branch they diverted the matter always.
For your reference the details are given below.

Student Name: Gourab Mondal.
Date of Birth: 05/02/1988
Enrolment No: C15PBA 16870001
Name of the course: M.B.A. (Yearly mode).
Year of Admission: 2015
1687, Global Environment Research Foundation Nadia
sayon2007

Jan 16, 2017

NOT RECIEVED CONVOCATION CERTIFICATE

I have applied for MSW in the year 2010 and completed my MSW course got mark sheet in 2012. But after applied for convocation CERTIFICATE I still did not get my convocation certificate and migration certificate for Periyar University. One of the mismanagement university in India.
Akshayaa T

Jul 29, 2016

Degree certificate not issued.

Periyar University has not provided me the degree certificate for MBA after completion of course.
kalaivani.v

Jul 20, 2016

Completion of arrears (year of study in 2001)

I studied B.A History during 1998 - 2001 and unfortunatly I could not complete one of my subjects (History of Russia till Gorbachev) during that time. I now wish to complete the course by clearing the subject (arrear).

Please advise me the procedure to complete the 15 years old arrear.

Appreciate your help on this.

Kalaivani C

Bhanumathi Natarajan

Jul 10, 2016

NOT YET RECEIVED MY CONSOLIDATED CERTIFICATE

RESPECTED SIR/MAM
I HAVE COMPLETED MY B.SC(COMPUTER SCIENCE) IN THE YEAR 2011-2014 IN ST.JOSEPH'S COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE FOR WOMEN , HOSUR . I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY CONSOLIDATED CERTIFICATED YET .I HAVE COMPLAINED IN UNIVERSITY BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE, PLEASE SEND MY CONSOLIDATED CERTIFICATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND MY REGISTER NUMBER IS 11ABG4190.
Seenapelly Sankar

Jun 29, 2016

Not received my Mark sheet & provisional Certificate

I have completed my B.COM. In periyar university in the year -2012.i have received my marks sheet But still didn't receive my provisional certificate . So, Many times i have approached through the study center and on phone but didn't receive any proper answer.Last month I have gone to study centre but even for that i didnt get any positive answer.My register number is B9UCM13800112
Without provisional certificate couldn't enter my employment office. I have got lot of mental stress due to this problem. Please take immediate action to provide me Provisional certificate immediately without any further delay.

Please help me.
Mobile No.8106170839
jitedumka

May 30, 2016

PENDING RESULTE PERIYAR UNIVERSITY WITHIN 2 YEARS

11UPH13690004 09-04-1992 DD-MM-YYYY. WHY PENDING MY RESULTE PLEASE CLEAR IT.
GIVE ME CLEAR REASON IS UNIVERSITY FAKE OR ALL STAFFS ARE FAKE...??? Cont 9934696611
jitedumka

May 30, 2016

PENDING RESULTE WITHIN 2 YEARS

11UPH13690004 09-04-1992 DD-MM-YYYY. WHY PENDING MY RESULTE PLEASE CLEAR IT.
GIVE ME CLEAR REASON IS UNIVERSITY FAKE OR ALL STAFFS ARE FAKE...???
gnavada

May 19, 2016

Harassment by the university

Hello
I am Gowri Navada, I worked as a Faculty in Periyar University for about 11 years. I resigned from my post because of a lot of problems I faced partly because I am from Karnataka and partly because I could not adjust to corrupt practices of the university.
Now even after 6 months of resignation, the authorities refuse to tell me the dues that they are going to pay me. After complaining to the government of Tamil Nadu a couple of times I got a small part of my PF amount after reducing about 2 lakhs without giving any valid reason, and another 2 lakhs were withheld for indefinite period again for no fault of mine. After that, I was not paid any other benefits like gratuity etc and no reply to my repeated requests ( written as well as oral).
I request you to take action against the officials (VC and registrar) and make the university pay my dues immediately
Sincerely
Gowri
RAMYA R REDDY

Mar 19, 2016

migration certificate

This is Ramya from M,G.R.COLLEGE,HOSUR. I am pursuing my B.Sc mathematics final year. I have joined for Christ university for my higher studies so that i need to apply for migration.. can anybody send me a link to apply.
gowthamisiva

Feb 25, 2016

consolidated markshsheet and convocations certificate

this is gowthami m i have finished my M.Sc degree in periyar university in year in 2015. but still not receive my consolidated mark sheet . many time am approched through the my collage in NKR government arts collage but i didn't received any proper answer. i have lost my job oppurtunites because of this all mark persent in the certificate issue.
my resister numer is 12PCH1292
Centre Name : NKR Government arts collage
Course : M.Sc chemistry
Paresh Mankame

Feb 24, 2016

Not received Degree Certificate and Provisional Certificate.

I have completed my graduation through Jethro Education Trust in 2011. But not yet received Degree Certificate and Provisional Certificate. When i visited Jetro Office from where I have completed my study, office was not there, it was closed and landline number also not working. Please help me as no use of study without Degree Certificate and Provisional Certificate.

Request you to please help or share number to whom i speak.
jotheeswari

Jul 27, 2015

Not receiving provisional certificate and degree certificate

I have passed my BBA in Periyar University. I have received my marks sheet. But, still didn't receive my provisional certificate and degree certificate. My Register number is 07DAIB2270 without provisional certificate and degree certificate couldn't enter employment office and couldn't continue my higher studies. Please take immediate action. Please sir help me i request you.

Details,
Register number: 07DAIB2270
Name of the candidate: Jotheeswari R
Centre code : 1322
Phone Number: 8883037072
Gagan kumar Subudhi

Jul 26, 2015

not receiving provisional certificate , final Marksheet & convocation before 4 year passing out students

I have completed my Msc Physics In periyar university in the year -2011.i have received my marks sheet But still didn't receive my provisional certificate .Many times i have approached through the study center and on phone but didn't receive any proper answer.Last month I have gone to study centre but even for that i didnt get any positive answer.My register number is C10PPH12810002 .Without provisional certificate couldn't enter my employment office and couldn't continue my higher studies.I have got lot of mental stress due to this problem.Please take immediate action to provide me Provisional certificate immediately without any further delay.

GAGAN KUMAR SUBUDHI(Reg.No.-C10PPH12810002)
Msc Physics
centre code-1281
Mob no.-09437275001
ushaparthi

Jun 16, 2015

result

I am unable to enter my register number to get results . my register number is 14UBA16240003
rajeshcr16101987

Apr 4, 2015

Not Receiving Provisional & Convocation

I have completed my B.COM. In periyar university in the year -2011.i have received my marks sheet But still didn't receive my provisional certificate .Many times i have approached through the study center and on phone but didn't receive any proper answer.Last month I have gone to study centre but even for that i didnt get any positive answer.My register number is BC11UCM17370012 .Without provisional certificate couldn't enter my employment office and couldn't continue my higher studies.I have got lot of mental stress due to this problem.Please take immediate action to provide me Provisional certificate immediately without any further delay.

Rajesh C.R(Reg.No.-BC11UCM17370012)
B.com
Mob no.-09946948932
jidemumbai

Mar 21, 2015

replay for you message ([email protected])

Dear,
Ankita Sharma This is Mr. James from Jethro Education; I would like to help you
before that, I need some of your Periyar University (PRIDE) information Like

1) Enrollment Number
2) when do you pass
3) Center Code (Where have you taken admission)
4) If possible, send me a PU ID copy

Note: We are informing you that we are note close, we are shifted to a new place and all our students knew where we are shifted.

For any clarification and further information please send me email: [email protected]

Nov 2, 2014

Consolidated markshsheet and convocations certificate

Do not take admission in this university its fake or only there to take bribes.
They don't provide Certificates and no body knows how to talk, they will disconnect the call any time without a response.

Especially don't go thru a Institute.

The Bombay Head office Jethro Packed up their bags and ran away.

Who to trust

Pathetic, Wont trust, Will never recommend,

The authorities are waiting for some one to commit suicide then this will go to press then to Cops then they will start responding to queries.

Is there someone with authority who can help.

E-mail - [email protected]
md.taherali

Oct 20, 2014

RTI Reply

Iam MD.Taherali (BU11UE16320001) I have completed my B.A. In periyar university in the year -2012.i have received my marks sheet But still didn't receive my provisional certificate still.Many times i have approached through the study centre and on phone but didn't receive any proper answer.Last month i have applied for RTI 28-08-2014 but still not didn't receive any reply .
Please take immediately action send me ASP.

MD.Thaer ali
Hyderabad
shaik basheer

Oct 7, 2014

Provisional certificate

have completed my B.COM. In periyar university in the year -2012.But still didn't receive my provisional certificate still.Many times i have approached through the study centre and on phone but didn't receive any proper answer.Last month I have gone to study centre but even for that i didnt get any positive answer.My register number is BC11UCM13510006.Without provisional certificate couldn't enter my employment office and couldn't continue my higher studies.I have got lot of mental stress due to this problem.Please take immediate action to provide me Provisional certificate immediately without any further delay.so many jobs loss i paid 30000 thousands not respond
plese sir help me i request you
Kindest Regards
shaik basheer ahmed[BC11UCM13510006] BCOM MOBILE NO ;############ RAJAHMUNDRY ANDHRA PREDESH MY MAIL;[email protected]