Personal

Consumer complaints and reviews about Personal

Achillu

Dec 8, 2018

Branch required in vandikaran street

In velachery vandikaran street we need one Indian bank Branch because Indian bank is not near to us plc make kind request all branches like chennai corporation bank,axis bank,IOB bank , cub bank , andra bank is there ...but not at all having even one indian bank branch in vandikaran street .
ravichandran d

Dec 7, 2018

MSG - Regarding

I have purchased TATA Tiago car and given for service at ECR , Chennai as 3rd Service. We raised the complaint of Noise in all the door and engine when at starting even an idle.
They charged me for claiming service done. But nothing has been done, and the same problem is still existing. Request for solution and way forward to take it further.
Vehicle no. TN 06 U 7144. Moreover, the disappointing message is that driver who drops back the vehicle after service says, this Tiago is failure model the noise Will come cannot be rectified.
my mail ID : dravichandran@technip.com
Sai Kumaresh

Oct 10, 2018

Highest shelf time for the Package

Consignment No.: C85585244
Every time I receive the courier from my hometown, Madurai, its overnight to Chennai. There is no problem there.... Once it reaches the Cathedral Road branch, Chennai, all hell breaks loose. I personally visited that Cathedral road branch multiple time, just to make those lazy people to raise from their chairs and unpack the packages arrived in the morning of that day!!!!!!!!!!!! This whole office is Lethargic to the maximum level. There are two cut off times like 10 in the morning and some time in noon. My delivery place is usually 200 to 500 meters from this place!!!!! even If that warehouse takes 1hr to sort out the package they can deliver the package by 14:00 to my office!!!! I have work to do, you @!#$!%!@#$. And these people sit there chatting some shit!!!!! There are around 6 PCs and around 4-6 people at all usual working time frame.... And these people will be literally sitting simply!!!!! Even If i go there after leaving my job!, mind u guys!!!! there, they will take another sweet 15 - 30 mins to locate my package, which usually lies on the ground and the racks at this warehouse will be empty!!!!!!! What the ###? These employees deliver the package themselves if the delivery address is nearby, back in Madurai. Chennai, literally sucks to the maximum!!!!!!! They don't need a delivery vehicle to deliver this package to my place!!!
Srini12354320

Sep 25, 2018

My diamond club is closed why

Pls activate my diamond club pls reply iam send a email for your email id pls reply me thank u sorry that my fault pls activate sir more time more sleeping time I will be spend so pls activate my diamond club
KULASEKARR

Jun 6, 2017

Personal

My sister Mrs. T. R. Anandhi has bought a property in T. Nagar, Unnamalai Ammal Street. We r living there. But, we don't know from where she got the money. Pls, we need to understand the truth. We request your kind help. Thank you.
Vivek46

Feb 18, 2017

Blackmailing

I saw an ad in locanto personals and replied to that ad and finally i was not satisfied and I told I don't like. They took my no and posted in locanto using pics and my messages. Kindly remove that and ad and don't let anyone to post using my number. The no is 9841958686.

ABIDA NAAZ

Sep 9, 2016

watsapp harassing

This girl named Divya is harassing my husband. She used to chat with him in whatsapp and asks him to meet very often and demands for money. Though i told her that he is married person and asked her to leave him she doesn't seems to leave him. Sir this is her number 8754392970. I request you to please call her and warn her with this regard.tThanking you
Umaadevi

Jun 12, 2016

More torches in police saravanan hasthinapuram kut road

Respect sir,
My name is prasad I working in dubai my son studying in 12 th standard today he will go to nearest shop to purchase department items that time your police team including mr .saravanan is stop with my son scotty and take mobile phone and trace with him back fasty then like thief's he was student when its happen something what will do and go to home fight with my wife and she was crying so your police saravanan working in your Salaiyur police station. Please inform him don't tarcher with all catch real thief .because I am in dubai so please take action with him.
FRAUD_Sea2SKY_RBS_BUSINESS_HOUSE

Apr 3, 2016

FRAUD RECRUITMENT

FRAUD COMPANIES, Cheaters: INFINITY GLOBAL MANAGEMENT, SEA2SKY, AL Majdur, A FOUR MARINE, RBS Business House, KJ Business House, Sea 2 Sky, A4 Marine are all FAKE... these companies do not exist. Fake interview and fake recruitment only to collect money. They send for medical test to DNA medical lab in NERUL, which charge 6000 Rs. Please do not attend any interview or do registration with these fake companies. STAY AWAY FROM THESE RASCALS!! https://www.change.org/p/commissioner-of-police-please-book-the-job-scamsters-and-force-them-to-shut-shops
PR Devanathan

Apr 2, 2016

TCS Employee's husband not repaying the loan

Dear Forum,

Dhivya VK - current working in TCS, Toronto, Canada (as per her Facebook updation) - basically she is from Trivandrum - Married to Inderjit Vasudevan Moorthy - two years ago on March 26, 2014 (recently celebrated their second year wedding anniversary).

Mr Inderjit Vausdevan Moorthy, by profession, a social media guy. He took a sum of Rs.2.00 lacs from me during year 2012 which he confirmed through mail to repay it. As of now, he has not repaid it. Now he is with his wife at Toronto, Canada. I have sent numerous mails to his gmail ID, but did not reply.

His father Moorthy Vasudevan is currently in Chennai. I do not know his address, otherwise I could have met him.

On seeing this information, I sincerely request the Forum to speak to Dhivya VK about this and inform her husband to repay the amount to be with interest.

Deva
vidhya badri

Jan 12, 2016

Lost blue color purse in auto

We lost our purse when coming from Egmore railway station to Mylapore today morning (13th Jan) at 5 am
We were coming in auto and by mistake left purse in auto and got down. We are not suspecting auto driver in any way. He seems to extremely decent. It is our mistake. It is blue colour purse with flower design. By any chance, if someone returns, can you please call and return back. We will be extremely greatful to you

S Badri
vidhya badri

Jan 12, 2016

Blue colour purse lost

Today morning around 5 am when coming from Egmore railway station to Mylapore, i lost my purse. I was coming in auto. Auto driver is very decent man. It is purely my mistake only. By any chance, if some one returns you purse (blue color with a flower symbol), please call my mobile - 9840211528

Badri
Newgene

Apr 14, 2014

Daily teasing on mobile

This is a student from chennai.. My friend is a girl, she got a wrong call from this 8526258707.. from that day that boy with his friends teasing her with a bad words, she cried and told me.. i note that no then i called to that then i scold them.. from that day they calling me daily at midnight and working times and teasing me with too bad hurtful words.. my mind thinks to complaint on police station but i fear about that.. because my family dont like the police coming to home for investigate me.. so only i put my complaint here as a frnd, as a indian, as a public.. please help me book them on eveteasing pls..

Jun 12, 2013

courier not yet delivered

dear sir ,,,,, as i send the courier on 4/6/13 to Bangalore for the corresponding address, when i contact to first flight customer office , they replied that the courier was delivered on 5/6/13 evening at 4 "o" clk, please help me to find where the mistake happened . if the mistake from my company side means please provide me the proof that who recevied from my company side .please do the needful.

courier booking number C05169502

with regards
senthilnathan m

Apr 17, 2013

Deactivation

Kindly deactivate my mobile no. 9940194637. Because my Sim card is missing. Kindly take action immediately.

S. Manikandan
SivakumarP

Jun 21, 2012

Mail ID Hacked

Dear Sirs,
I would like to inform you that I had a user ID siku_p@yahoo.com .this account has been hacked on wedenesday 21st June 2012 and the hacker are sending to all people on my contact list telling them that:

Am Sorry to bother you with this mail, but I'm out of the country in United Kingdom for a Volunteer Training Program (VTP) and found myself in a situation which i really need to take care of now. I need a loan of $3500 but will appreciate any amount you can help me with, Would have called but i lost mobile phone to the incident , I'll explain the situation better and refund the money back to you immediately i get back home. Kindly get back to me as soon as you get this email to let me know if you can help me with this. Kindly keep this between us.
(I am safe in Chennai, India)

The Hackers also changed the password and some data on my profile. After that i change my password. But my old mails and contacts are not there in my Yahoo Account. Iam afraid that they might use this ID in any illegal action.I am asking for your help PLEASE.

After that i receive mail from siiku_p@yahoo.com ( Hacker ID) he asking money ($3000) for my Data.

Kindly Help Me.

please reply

Apr 17, 2011

Medical Shop unavailable in chennai central railway stn

Dear Sir/Mam,

Last month i travelled to Tirrupur.My friend who is coming with me noticed she has forgot to take the Huggies Napkin for her child.
So,We thought to buy it from CHENNAI CENTRAL STATION as it is one of big station all facilties will be there.

When we checked in the usual place where it was already there,it was closed.
So ,we checked all around central stn to check whether any other shop is there atlast we checked with a book shopper in the station he said there is no medical shop now in chennai central station...so,we got disappointed and returned to train.

dear friends this case is ok just a napkin for a kid. but just think about how many ladies are travelling dnt they get this basic needs or how many people have sickness n cough how difficult they have.

Please take necessary steps on this issue.

Viji

veenachn@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2011

Non delivery of cheque book from ICICI bank

We are sorry to hear about your experience.We have made a note of your mobile number.We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

Apr 5, 2011

Non delivery of cheque book from ICICI bank

Hi recieved cheque book from ICICI Bank it was not delivered to me i called many times to express courier they committed that they will deliver it April 4 2011 but they dint turn up. when calle dagian there was no proper response they said it cant be delivered.

AWB -238239
CONTACT NUMBER -9840215857

Oct 3, 2010

Slow speed

Slow speeds
My phone no is 044-26841527 and for the past 6-7 days I have been experiencing very very slow speeds like 5kbps even if sometimes in bytes.
My BSNL Broadband plan is Home 500 Combo.
Further I certify that Ive lodged two complaints but no action has been initiated yet.
Another contact No is 9962344084.
Please do the needful at the earliest.

Asgard - Not working a date and time botoon
    Botton not work I have warrenty
    SAMSUNG DEALERS GLOBAL SERVICE CENTRE - Mapping of Samsung products and Paytm Cashback
    I have HDFC fiannce at my store and also PAYTM mall cash...
    ELITE RESEARCH - Fraud Advisor - giving false calls
    Elite research is fraud company. They don't have any...
    RAJASTHAN STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD - NOISE AND AIR POLLUTION
    Dear Sir, In our residential area, there are 2-3...
    Honda Activa - Making noiSe in engne...front wheel vibration no get pick...
    My honda activa 5g noise in engine...and Vibration in...
    Www.mybalaji.in - VIP darshan
    Booked for quick darshan through mybalaji.com in tirumala...
    karur vysya bank - ACCOUNT NOT CLOSED
    Good day sir , Myself MURALI KRISHNA RAO, ACCOUNT NUMBER...
    Jai steel city Pvt ltd - Non service providing
    Sir I take pan center And also deposit security...
    we mountaineers - Registered Compnay with Trippers Planet
    We are registered and having a registered office at...
    Vadodara echallan - Amount debited but session expired
    I have made a payment of 300 rupees on Vadodara echallan...