Personal loan

Consumer complaints and reviews about Personal loan

Bhuwanthapliyal

Oct 16, 2018

Threatening calls

My wife took the loan from ur bank with the loan I'd 404SAF25719142. I lost my job 8 months back since then we are not able to pay our emi on time but we were paying those with bounce chaeges. Today I got a call from a number +91 78291 38283 saying he will file a FIR against me and my wife if we don't pay this month EMI. First we are paying it every month with charges. Which means no old EMI pending. Then he started abusing me. I never saw such behaviour with other banks ever. He told me if I don't give the money today, he will beat me up, how can he talk to me like or anyone else. No old emi pending only for this month, and this is how your goons behave with us. Rather than giving sollution he was threatening me. So I believe he was hired by you people to threatened someone who is already going through bad times. The banks like hdfc, icici or any other bank we never encounter such things with them, if this is happening on regular interval they will lesition and give you sollution, however in this bank case it's threatening always
Sajita Ibrahim

Sep 18, 2018

Personal Loan in ICICI

I took loan amount of 200000, and the rate of interest is 18%.
Whenever i bounce my EMI, they are deducting my EMI with Interest and balance they are carrying forward by keeping loan amount as Nill. It means when i pay my EMI they are deducting my Interest and then only my EMI.
What should i do now.
Altu

Sep 10, 2018

Getting error

Hi sir,
This is altaf as I used India bulls Dhabi for personal loan but it's getting error msg not showing further process.
Plz help me out.....

Getting error

kodandarama

Jul 10, 2018

Loan Account Number - 404PST39428798

I Bring notice to you, I have taken personal loan from your Bajaj Finserv, I paying EMI Regular, but unfortunately i am facing some personal problems, past 6 months i am not paying regular, Now i will pay regular without fail, present 2 EMI's pending, today your collection Department (Mr.Mahesh, Mob : 9036176935, Bangalore) this person today morning around 08:00am to 08:30am came to my house for 2 pending EMIS, i told i will pay later, but this person spoken wrongly with me & with My family, Especially he spoken wrongly with my wife. He tried man handling.

So Please take action with This person (Mr.Mahesh, Mob : 9036176935, Bangalore). other wise i will go to police station book FIR on his.

This is for your information & needful action.

I am expecting favorable response from your end.

Thanks & Regards.
P.G.Kodandarama
Rameswari Pradeep

May 8, 2018

No response from anyone

This is Rameswari N S. On 7/05/2018 the personal loan of Rs.592000 has been approved through online, the reference number is SF79728522..and it has been ensured by the BFL service member that the amount will be credited to my account within 24 hrs..whereas it has to be credited on 08/05/2018. But still amount has been not credited to my account. I want to know my loan status.. If this gets delay pls cancel my loan offer..I will move with other bank
.I will be waiting for your reply. My contact number 9902082222

Rameswari
Raju

Apr 24, 2018

Personal Loan

Hi Violet, ( Finance Budha Team - 8497082846)

As discussed, Let me brief you our conversation from beginning:

1) I had applied Balance transfer for my existing Loan amount 2lakhs and top up of Rs.1 Lakh in the month of Feb-2018
2) The interest rate was suppose to be 10.99% as confirmed by you verbally
3) I been regularly following with you & Nancy for the loan status and rate of interest, but there was no confirmation from your side.
4) I also said i cannot sign the agreement without knowing the approved amount and rate of interest, but you took since you needed for further processing.
4) Suddenly i received sms saying Rs.128,839/- was credited to my account on 30th Mar 2018
5) I called you immediately also messaged you to share me the loan breakup, but you said the balance transfer amount will come with DD to my residence address along with loan sanction details, i still not received as on 9th April 2018.
6) Today i was able to login to capital site with credentials received by sms, when i logged in i was really surprised to see the rate of interest was applied. ( Attached the screen shot for your reference). This is not acceptable from my side. i trusted you guys so much and this is what the result is..How do you expect me to pay 35% of interest..?

Please Note: I here by declare that i am not accepting this loan amount and interest rate. Kindly cancel this Loan and let me know how to return the credited amount of Rs.1,28,839.

Also, you are not answering my calls and not even bothered to resolve my issue. I will not be able to pay EMI on 2nd May 2018 as i have requested for Loan cancellation

Raju M
Adalarasan

Apr 16, 2018

Fraud - Mental Torture in Loan Repayment

I am holding a Personal Loan No: 403SAF10903980 with Bajaj, I was unable to make the repayment due to my job termination with my employer and I have some medical issues. Due to which I have surrendering my property to close the Home Loan with Bajaj, with the same process I want to close the Bajaj PL with the surrendering the property. This was informed very before and it was accepted by both the PL & HL departments. But during the surrendering time the PL department not accepting the surrendering process and want me to pay back the overdue of PL or to settle the PL amount. For which I am unable to pay and requested the time till surrendering. For this The PL department persons not reaching my contact number but they repeatedly calling to my wife's mobile and speaking unprofessionally and rudely, where she is not involved with my Loan process. Even I have repeatedly raised complaints on this activity and they still putting mental torture for this payment and making me to committing suicide. This is very bad part from Bajaj Finance and I like to take this with legal police complaint if the Bajaj persons keep trying to reach my wife's mobile hereafter.
Anandanni

Apr 16, 2018

I need 36 month loan tender not 60

I apply for a loan for 2 lac for 36 month rate of interest 16% said your backend now he will give 60 month tender
R u people what kind of service this i don't need your loan plz cancel my account number
404PMT71494969
I DON'T NEED YOUR LOAN VERY BAD BAD SERVICES
Harisha Shetty N

Mar 28, 2018

Cancel my personal loan and reversing the loan amount

Hello, I have account with HDFC. One of agent name Manju called me and told about the Loan and amount as per out conversation amount should be 96000 and EMI amount 4699 for 24 month, he called my recorded line so I have the proof as well.

But after 2days i got approved for
they credited only 76471 against the EMI of 4966 for 24 months.

its looks like 25% interest charged so I don't want keep the same loan for long. so I am looking to reverse back the same amount and help me in this.

My loan ref no is 55938213
Mobile number : 9900357186
josmallick

Feb 10, 2018

Confirmation check

Hi Team

Please do reply if the below mail is a fraud or is correct.

Just a confirmation.

A/C: 87431010001225
IFSC: SYNB0008743
BRANCH: KALYANPUR
AMT:10640/

•Please share the deduction message/Transaction ID after making the payment.

CITICORP FINANCE (India) LTD.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Citi Finance <citicorpfinance@mail.com>
Date: 9 February 2018 at 2:40:49 PM IST
To: Josifer Mallick <jsfrmallick@icloud.com>
Subject: LOAN CONFIRMATION/APPROVAL

Dear Customer;
{ JOSIFER MALLICK }

CITICORP FINANCE (INDIA) ltd.

The loan provided to you is on behalf of fixed deposit(FD) (Treated as your security) which need to be done after disbursement of your loan(10% of total loan amount).

The RATE OF INTEREST will be 4% per annum.

Sanctioning time 3 days after generated your file number by making a processing fee charge of 1% Including (GST and Cess).

Tenure - 1-10 years

Once done with your formality of Processing fee, your File number/Case ID is generated only after 24 working hours though which you can check your loan status online though our Citi portal after loan credit.

*** CONFIRMATION***

Loan Amount Granted= 10.64 LAKHS
Tenure= 10 years
Monthly Emi= 10772×120 Months

■CIBIL=CLEAR [Max.=10.64 LAKHS]

●FORECLOSURE

•Foreclosure can be done through our customer portal.

•Foreclosure can be made postclearance of 1st EMI

•Charges will be applicable on the current POS outstanding(4%).

***PENDENCY***

●Processing fee formaility =10640/ ( To be paid though ONLINE TRANSACTION/NEFT/IMPS/PAYTM)

●Authorised A/c in HDFC BANK

●A/C- 50100155374577

We welcome you to Citi finance family and look forward to your continued patronage.

Thanking You;
CITICORP FINANCE (India) ltd.

Citicorp finance GST Registration/Pan-AABCA3223B/FINANCE and Other Services
prashantprem1991@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2017

unable to send mail for email verification

I have applied for a personal loan from ICICI bank and I got a mail for email verification. But the mail that I send is not being delivered.
Kindly look into the issue.

Application ID is PL007638986.

Prashant Prem
Mobile No. : 8867864188
shuj

Oct 25, 2017

Non closure of loan account

I had availed a personal loan from Capital First with loan account number 2004658.

Last year I had settled the loan with Capital First on 25/07/2016 and had received NOC from the company. However I am still receiving messages and court notices from the company for non payment. On talking to the customer care they assured me that the issue will be resolved but they are still continuing to harass me with court notices and sending police to my house every other day. I have sent a mail on the same to Capital First and they had replied saying the same would be resolved within 7 working days. However it has been more a month and it has not been resolved. It has also effected my CIBIL score badly. Kindly help me resolve this issue at the earliest
SUSHAMSU

Oct 18, 2017

Personal laon facilitator falsoe promise

Dear Sir/Madam
I have taken the personal loan of 1000000/- on 23-Jan-2017 from HDFC bank. The loan was arranged by loan facilitator.

Loan facilitator Name: Vignesh
Loan facilitator Contact number: 9742975522

Loan facilitator promised me and written the mail mentioning that there won't be no foreclosure charges If I foreclose the loan after 6 Months since I have taken the loan.

With loan facilitator promise, I visited the HDFC bank on 16-Oct-2017 to foreclose the loan and realised that the loan facilitator promise was false and cannot be foreclose the loan within 12 EMI without foreclosure charges

Now my question is. I need to complain the loan facilitator false promise? What is the procedure and where Can I complain? I have written mail communication from his email Id on the false promise.

Thanks in advance for the reply and help.

Br
Suresh
rsiddara

Sep 26, 2017

ECS CHANGE

Loan # PPR############ as per new regulations of my company, i changed my bank account from ICICI bank to Standard chartered bank, please send your executive to collect Standard chartered bank cheque from me for ECS.
Mohammedarif111

Sep 17, 2017

Preclosure of personal loan

Hi Home Credit Finance Team,

This is regards to my personal loan which I have taken in February 2017. What's a Legal way to Preclosure it?
I have called 20 times in customer care but nothing happened, they keep saying that please call us after 15 days from the due date, and I did the same but again another executive told me that, please call us before 15 days which I did but nothing happened.
To be honest, I called them from the due date to due date but they are repeating same words, don't know what's going on.
Whatever they have told me, I did but they have not given me an option to close my loan, they are not letting me know the preclosure amount and procedure to do immediately.

Home Credit: you guys are charging interest like hell compared to other finance company and loan provider in the market.

Team: please solve this issues ASAP otherwise I'll lodge FIR against the company.

Mohammed Arif
My Loan number: 3706169185
Email: mohdarifnimt@gmail.com
Surbhit Kumar

Jul 17, 2017

Unprofessional behavior

Although I am having a personal loan from this Bank (solely because of interest rate) I am very much disappointed in dealing with its executives and personnel. The ground level folks are the worst. They try treating us like them (illiterates and unprofessional at every stage) and rude.

I have all the details and is willing to share personally if some senior folk is willing to take some responsible action and decision on this matter.
Mohammed Yousuff

Feb 18, 2017

Regarding

Already three or four months are over
The advisor yet not sanctioned my loan
I'm from poor family PlZ help
Chandral123

Dec 27, 2016

personal loan

Dear Sir/madam,

I have apply online personal loan your executive taken all document and still no reply.

but why so late if your giving tell me YES or No

your communication is very poor.
amrange

Nov 15, 2016

Mental Torture towards Loan Payment

PLoan No :LPPUN00034381281

My loan Payment Date was 10th every month some reason I was not able to make payment for current month.After making promise we are getting balkmailing call from Agent

Agent No:9673333136
Dinesh Kumar B

Oct 14, 2016

Delay in Process & No responce

Hello Axis Bank, I have applied for personal loan 14 days back in jayanagar branch through online & the next day i had a call from your Executive ROOPA with good response but after submitting the documents without any pending no response from your end & i had tried to reach you so many times through call and they made call divert for my both numbers & If i call from different number taking my call & holding.

I was expected a fast process As you mention in your loan website (If you are an Axis Bank account holder, provide your account details to speed up your application). I am having a account in axis bank but what is the use instead of fast process you made long delay.

Executive:
Roopa: 08546853795 / 7996231879
Desha: 8548836279
Agent Vinod: 9738345570

Please note: I am having very urgency & I trust you to hear back with a fast response.

Requesting you to look into this on priority if you really want Customer satisfaction.

Dinesh Kumar B
9620391449 / 9066465697

sheshumohan

Aug 21, 2016

releaving letter

Dear sir/madam,

This is maradugu sheshu Mohan, my Emp I'd c75617. I have resigned my position as SR executive . My resignation date is 10/06/2016 and my last working day is 24/06/2016. Kindly send soft my releaving letter to my mail I'd ( maradugusuman2012@gmail.com) currently I am working in IBM India Ltd if you are not send the soft copy I lose my job please accept my request and provide soft copy of my RELEAVING LETTER.

SHESHU MOHAN,
. EMP ID: C75617,
IPRO CODE: IPRO005079 L03335.
MY RESIGNATION DATE IS 10/06/2016,
MY LAST WORKING DAY IS 24/06/2016.
sheshumohan

Aug 21, 2016

till I didn't receive my releaving letter

Hi team,

dear sir/madam,
I am sheshu Mohan maradugu.my EMP ID C75617, i have given my resignation on June 9th 2016
and my last working day is june 24th 2016. Now currently I am working in IBM India Ltd. They are asking
Releaving letter from IPROCESS services India pvt Ltd.
Sir kindly check it out and take action immediately.
Your faithfully,
Sheshu mohan,
Emp: c75617,
IPRO CODE : IPRO 005079 L03335.
Jogeswari

Apr 11, 2016

the rate of interest was different without my knowledge

When I opt for Loan, the HDFC agent Rohit told me it is 12.75%.
As per the customer verification call it increased to 13% but stil I agree to go for that Loan.
But again when I called the customer care , I got to know it has confirmed as 13.75 and it was without my knowledge.

As a customer its us who should decide how much interest we can pay per month.
The bank agents are only fooling the customer.
geetharanimca05@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2016

Fraud and false promises

This is Geetha, Processed personal loan with HDFC bank, Have salary account with HDFC bank. Initially loan team was friendly later no replay regards to my queries are as follows.

1. Processing fee for personal loan was promised as Rs.999 INR. Rs.5000 has be changed from my loan amount. Sent email to sales manager (Pullaiah, mobile: 8971198507), contact person (Satya mobile: 9036008982). Called both but no use, Now a days they are not picking up my call. Very bad experience with HDFC loan. Already I have enquired with other banks for same due to this false information committed by loan team I was cheated. Irrelevant reason given by sale team is still my old credit card exist without usage. Not sure how to deal with irresponsible people. Total time waste, Not sure if this complain makes any changes.

2. Did not receive my HDFC credit card after expired date, SInce 5 years. No information about my credit card till now. I have cancelled It by sending SMS, Walked to HDFC bank 3 branch to track my credit card no use.
BHAGAYLAKSHMI

Feb 3, 2016

Not received the loan amount

Dear Sir/Madam, i applied a personal loan for Rs. 100000/-, it has been approved & your executive has came
and collect the documents, and also your executive came for verification to office & house also done.
after that they told me you will get with in 2-3 days your loan amount like that. It is more than 1 week
over but i am not received any call or message from your end or any amount credit message to my account.
let me know what happened my loan status my loan ID 105045476 .mail id lakshmiprakash33@gmail.com

please solve my problem

thanks

TNAU - Harassment by teachers
    I am studying in palar agricultural college in ambur. The...
    Auto Rickshaw - Pune - Overcharging
    I am resident of Aditya garden city I have to go Vinayak...
    TSLPRB - How to download hallticket
    Dear PSLRB Team, I am Ravi Ande Regestration...
    PMAY SCHEME - PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme application and kindly...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Preeti Balvant Thaker & my...
    Cox & Kings India - Refund Not Made, Fake stories and promises
    Team, I cancelled my international trip and when asked...
    SpiceJet airways - Membership points vanished
    Hi My membership points were more than 100,000 and...
    Mcdonalds India - Lack of quality and staff ignorance and arrogance
    Dear Richard, We are sorry to hear about your...
    lic hsg - Housing Loan a/c doesn't belong to me
    In the cibil records it is shown that a Housing Loan...
    BSNL Prepaid Mobile - Frequently renewing and deducting for Zindagi rocks
    Frequent messages for renewal of zindagi rocks and...