Personal loan

Consumer complaints and reviews about Personal loan

Raju

Apr 24, 2018

Personal Loan

Hi Violet, ( Finance Budha Team - 8497082846)

As discussed, Let me brief you our conversation from beginning:

1) I had applied Balance transfer for my existing Loan amount 2lakhs and top up of Rs.1 Lakh in the month of Feb-2018
2) The interest rate was suppose to be 10.99% as confirmed by you verbally
3) I been regularly following with you & Nancy for the loan status and rate of interest, but there was no confirmation from your side.
4) I also said i cannot sign the agreement without knowing the approved amount and rate of interest, but you took since you needed for further processing.
4) Suddenly i received sms saying Rs.128,839/- was credited to my account on 30th Mar 2018
5) I called you immediately also messaged you to share me the loan breakup, but you said the balance transfer amount will come with DD to my residence address along with loan sanction details, i still not received as on 9th April 2018.
6) Today i was able to login to capital site with credentials received by sms, when i logged in i was really surprised to see the rate of interest was applied. ( Attached the screen shot for your reference). This is not acceptable from my side. i trusted you guys so much and this is what the result is..How do you expect me to pay 35% of interest..?

Please Note: I here by declare that i am not accepting this loan amount and interest rate. Kindly cancel this Loan and let me know how to return the credited amount of Rs.1,28,839.

Also, you are not answering my calls and not even bothered to resolve my issue. I will not be able to pay EMI on 2nd May 2018 as i have requested for Loan cancellation

Raju M
Adalarasan

Apr 16, 2018

Fraud - Mental Torture in Loan Repayment

I am holding a Personal Loan No: 403SAF10903980 with Bajaj, I was unable to make the repayment due to my job termination with my employer and I have some medical issues. Due to which I have surrendering my property to close the Home Loan with Bajaj, with the same process I want to close the Bajaj PL with the surrendering the property. This was informed very before and it was accepted by both the PL & HL departments. But during the surrendering time the PL department not accepting the surrendering process and want me to pay back the overdue of PL or to settle the PL amount. For which I am unable to pay and requested the time till surrendering. For this The PL department persons not reaching my contact number but they repeatedly calling to my wife's mobile and speaking unprofessionally and rudely, where she is not involved with my Loan process. Even I have repeatedly raised complaints on this activity and they still putting mental torture for this payment and making me to committing suicide. This is very bad part from Bajaj Finance and I like to take this with legal police complaint if the Bajaj persons keep trying to reach my wife's mobile hereafter.
Anandanni

Apr 16, 2018

I need 36 month loan tender not 60

I apply for a loan for 2 lac for 36 month rate of interest 16% said your backend now he will give 60 month tender
R u people what kind of service this i don't need your loan plz cancel my account number
404PMT71494969
I DON'T NEED YOUR LOAN VERY BAD BAD SERVICES
Harisha Shetty N

Mar 28, 2018

Cancel my personal loan and reversing the loan amount

Hello, I have account with HDFC. One of agent name Manju called me and told about the Loan and amount as per out conversation amount should be 96000 and EMI amount 4699 for 24 month, he called my recorded line so I have the proof as well.

But after 2days i got approved for
they credited only 76471 against the EMI of 4966 for 24 months.

its looks like 25% interest charged so I don't want keep the same loan for long. so I am looking to reverse back the same amount and help me in this.

My loan ref no is 55938213
Mobile number : 9900357186
josmallick

Feb 10, 2018

Confirmation check

Hi Team

Please do reply if the below mail is a fraud or is correct.

Just a confirmation.

A/C: 87431010001225
IFSC: SYNB0008743
BRANCH: KALYANPUR
AMT:10640/

•Please share the deduction message/Transaction ID after making the payment.

CITICORP FINANCE (India) LTD.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Citi Finance <citicorpfinance@mail.com>
Date: 9 February 2018 at 2:40:49 PM IST
To: Josifer Mallick <jsfrmallick@icloud.com>
Subject: LOAN CONFIRMATION/APPROVAL

Dear Customer;
{ JOSIFER MALLICK }

CITICORP FINANCE (INDIA) ltd.

The loan provided to you is on behalf of fixed deposit(FD) (Treated as your security) which need to be done after disbursement of your loan(10% of total loan amount).

The RATE OF INTEREST will be 4% per annum.

Sanctioning time 3 days after generated your file number by making a processing fee charge of 1% Including (GST and Cess).

Tenure - 1-10 years

Once done with your formality of Processing fee, your File number/Case ID is generated only after 24 working hours though which you can check your loan status online though our Citi portal after loan credit.

*** CONFIRMATION***

Loan Amount Granted= 10.64 LAKHS
Tenure= 10 years
Monthly Emi= 10772×120 Months

■CIBIL=CLEAR [Max.=10.64 LAKHS]

●FORECLOSURE

•Foreclosure can be done through our customer portal.

•Foreclosure can be made postclearance of 1st EMI

•Charges will be applicable on the current POS outstanding(4%).

***PENDENCY***

●Processing fee formaility =10640/ ( To be paid though ONLINE TRANSACTION/NEFT/IMPS/PAYTM)

●Authorised A/c in HDFC BANK

●A/C- 50100155374577

We welcome you to Citi finance family and look forward to your continued patronage.

Thanking You;
CITICORP FINANCE (India) ltd.

Citicorp finance GST Registration/Pan-AABCA3223B/FINANCE and Other Services
prashantprem1991@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2017

unable to send mail for email verification

I have applied for a personal loan from ICICI bank and I got a mail for email verification. But the mail that I send is not being delivered.
Kindly look into the issue.

Application ID is PL007638986.

Prashant Prem
Mobile No. : 8867864188
shuj

Oct 25, 2017

Non closure of loan account

I had availed a personal loan from Capital First with loan account number 2004658.

Last year I had settled the loan with Capital First on 25/07/2016 and had received NOC from the company. However I am still receiving messages and court notices from the company for non payment. On talking to the customer care they assured me that the issue will be resolved but they are still continuing to harass me with court notices and sending police to my house every other day. I have sent a mail on the same to Capital First and they had replied saying the same would be resolved within 7 working days. However it has been more a month and it has not been resolved. It has also effected my CIBIL score badly. Kindly help me resolve this issue at the earliest
SUSHAMSU

Oct 18, 2017

Personal laon facilitator falsoe promise

Dear Sir/Madam
I have taken the personal loan of 1000000/- on 23-Jan-2017 from HDFC bank. The loan was arranged by loan facilitator.

Loan facilitator Name: Vignesh
Loan facilitator Contact number: 9742975522

Loan facilitator promised me and written the mail mentioning that there won't be no foreclosure charges If I foreclose the loan after 6 Months since I have taken the loan.

With loan facilitator promise, I visited the HDFC bank on 16-Oct-2017 to foreclose the loan and realised that the loan facilitator promise was false and cannot be foreclose the loan within 12 EMI without foreclosure charges

Now my question is. I need to complain the loan facilitator false promise? What is the procedure and where Can I complain? I have written mail communication from his email Id on the false promise.

Thanks in advance for the reply and help.

Br
Suresh
rsiddara

Sep 26, 2017

ECS CHANGE

Loan # PPR############ as per new regulations of my company, i changed my bank account from ICICI bank to Standard chartered bank, please send your executive to collect Standard chartered bank cheque from me for ECS.
Mohammedarif111

Sep 17, 2017

Preclosure of personal loan

Hi Home Credit Finance Team,

This is regards to my personal loan which I have taken in February 2017. What's a Legal way to Preclosure it?
I have called 20 times in customer care but nothing happened, they keep saying that please call us after 15 days from the due date, and I did the same but again another executive told me that, please call us before 15 days which I did but nothing happened.
To be honest, I called them from the due date to due date but they are repeating same words, don't know what's going on.
Whatever they have told me, I did but they have not given me an option to close my loan, they are not letting me know the preclosure amount and procedure to do immediately.

Home Credit: you guys are charging interest like hell compared to other finance company and loan provider in the market.

Team: please solve this issues ASAP otherwise I'll lodge FIR against the company.

Mohammed Arif
My Loan number: 3706169185
Email: mohdarifnimt@gmail.com
Surbhit Kumar

Jul 17, 2017

Unprofessional behavior

Although I am having a personal loan from this Bank (solely because of interest rate) I am very much disappointed in dealing with its executives and personnel. The ground level folks are the worst. They try treating us like them (illiterates and unprofessional at every stage) and rude.

I have all the details and is willing to share personally if some senior folk is willing to take some responsible action and decision on this matter.
Mohammed Yousuff

Feb 18, 2017

Regarding

Already three or four months are over
The advisor yet not sanctioned my loan
I'm from poor family PlZ help
Chandral123

Dec 27, 2016

personal loan

Dear Sir/madam,

I have apply online personal loan your executive taken all document and still no reply.

but why so late if your giving tell me YES or No

your communication is very poor.
amrange

Nov 15, 2016

Mental Torture towards Loan Payment

PLoan No :LPPUN00034381281

My loan Payment Date was 10th every month some reason I was not able to make payment for current month.After making promise we are getting balkmailing call from Agent

Agent No:9673333136
Dinesh Kumar B

Oct 14, 2016

Delay in Process & No responce

Hello Axis Bank, I have applied for personal loan 14 days back in jayanagar branch through online & the next day i had a call from your Executive ROOPA with good response but after submitting the documents without any pending no response from your end & i had tried to reach you so many times through call and they made call divert for my both numbers & If i call from different number taking my call & holding.

I was expected a fast process As you mention in your loan website (If you are an Axis Bank account holder, provide your account details to speed up your application). I am having a account in axis bank but what is the use instead of fast process you made long delay.

Executive:
Roopa: 08546853795 / 7996231879
Desha: 8548836279
Agent Vinod: 9738345570

Please note: I am having very urgency & I trust you to hear back with a fast response.

Requesting you to look into this on priority if you really want Customer satisfaction.

Dinesh Kumar B
9620391449 / 9066465697

sheshumohan

Aug 21, 2016

releaving letter

Dear sir/madam,

This is maradugu sheshu Mohan, my Emp I'd c75617. I have resigned my position as SR executive . My resignation date is 10/06/2016 and my last working day is 24/06/2016. Kindly send soft my releaving letter to my mail I'd ( maradugusuman2012@gmail.com) currently I am working in IBM India Ltd if you are not send the soft copy I lose my job please accept my request and provide soft copy of my RELEAVING LETTER.

SHESHU MOHAN,
. EMP ID: C75617,
IPRO CODE: IPRO005079 L03335.
MY RESIGNATION DATE IS 10/06/2016,
MY LAST WORKING DAY IS 24/06/2016.
sheshumohan

Aug 21, 2016

till I didn't receive my releaving letter

Hi team,

dear sir/madam,
I am sheshu Mohan maradugu.my EMP ID C75617, i have given my resignation on June 9th 2016
and my last working day is june 24th 2016. Now currently I am working in IBM India Ltd. They are asking
Releaving letter from IPROCESS services India pvt Ltd.
Sir kindly check it out and take action immediately.
Your faithfully,
Sheshu mohan,
Emp: c75617,
IPRO CODE : IPRO 005079 L03335.
Jogeswari

Apr 11, 2016

the rate of interest was different without my knowledge

When I opt for Loan, the HDFC agent Rohit told me it is 12.75%.
As per the customer verification call it increased to 13% but stil I agree to go for that Loan.
But again when I called the customer care , I got to know it has confirmed as 13.75 and it was without my knowledge.

As a customer its us who should decide how much interest we can pay per month.
The bank agents are only fooling the customer.
geetharanimca05@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2016

Fraud and false promises

This is Geetha, Processed personal loan with HDFC bank, Have salary account with HDFC bank. Initially loan team was friendly later no replay regards to my queries are as follows.

1. Processing fee for personal loan was promised as Rs.999 INR. Rs.5000 has be changed from my loan amount. Sent email to sales manager (Pullaiah, mobile: 8971198507), contact person (Satya mobile: 9036008982). Called both but no use, Now a days they are not picking up my call. Very bad experience with HDFC loan. Already I have enquired with other banks for same due to this false information committed by loan team I was cheated. Irrelevant reason given by sale team is still my old credit card exist without usage. Not sure how to deal with irresponsible people. Total time waste, Not sure if this complain makes any changes.

2. Did not receive my HDFC credit card after expired date, SInce 5 years. No information about my credit card till now. I have cancelled It by sending SMS, Walked to HDFC bank 3 branch to track my credit card no use.
BHAGAYLAKSHMI

Feb 3, 2016

Not received the loan amount

Dear Sir/Madam, i applied a personal loan for Rs. 100000/-, it has been approved & your executive has came
and collect the documents, and also your executive came for verification to office & house also done.
after that they told me you will get with in 2-3 days your loan amount like that. It is more than 1 week
over but i am not received any call or message from your end or any amount credit message to my account.
let me know what happened my loan status my loan ID 105045476 .mail id lakshmiprakash33@gmail.com

please solve my problem

thanks
shivan1

Nov 27, 2015

Fraud business Standard chartared bank

Hi Guys
Don't ever apply for personal loan in Standard Chartered bank. Since they have policies that clearly show that want to cheat customer.

you want to know what are all those policies. I took loan ad i experienced few of them. There might be many, but i come across few of them listed below.

1). They don't share one copy of loan agreement document with customer. They only bring in front of you when sign required and don't give sufficient time to read the document.
2). When talking thay say some thing but in document they write very different.
2). even they dont share the agreement document after the sign. This clearly show that they want to hide the information with customer.
3). customer care is so irresponsible that, if you raise any query with them in call or email. They just say sorry and repeat the same mistake again and again.
4). they don't do any email transaction with customer, so that customer will not have any proof about there business discussions.
5). They give false promises before taking loan, but in reality its not possible and they dont give them in written.
6). If thay miss some mandatory things which is essential to the customer they give irresoncible answer, but if we miss single EMI, that fin you like anything.
7). Customer will not receive any single email or SMS,any document from Stranded chartered loan department about there loan.
8). There is no EMI date reminder from then, If by mistake if you miss, you need to pay huge fine.
9). No proper customer service.

This is my experience mentioned below.

My Loan a/c #50215396.

I have faced may problems after taking loan with you.

1) Customer will not know the conditions in agreement document, since that don't share the document with customer.
Since they don't have policy to share the agreement document with the customer. Even they don't give copy of agreement document after the sign.
(I took a loan from Bajaj finance, They send email with all details like rate of interest,loan term,all related charges before process.I came to know all the information before signing the document.
I didn't understand the logic of not sharing the information with customer,who is going to agreement and sign on that.)
2) I took a loan from Standerd charted bank 7 months back but,still I don't have a single document about it. no email, no SMS, no welcome kit.
3) I complained 3 times(comp. num:############,############,20151113214374) to get the welcome kit,but not received(XXth may 2015 and 16 Sep 2015).
4) I signed the document for condition:zero processing fee after 12 months of loan disperse.
But I came to know when I spoke with customer care on 16th Sep 2015, that pre closer is not zero, it charges 3% even after 12 months.This was i am not agreed before taking loan.
5) Sales executive premised me that he will change the loan term after 6 months,But actually its not possible as per customer care.

want to know the full context,Please read below.

I have applied for Personal loan for 13.25% Interest rate,400000 and 2 years loan term and zero pre closer charges after 12 months.
I asked them to send the soft copy of agreement document before sign and approval.
Sales executive(Pradeep-Koramangal branch) say they don't have policy to share the agreement document with customer.
When thay bring the document infront of me for sign, I saw that 5 years loan term,500000 Rs and zero pre closer charges after 12 months.
So I didn't agreement for 5 years, I said I need for 2 years.Then sales execute said, it is not possible to change the loan term now, since it is approved, but he promised me that there is provision to change the loan term after 6 months.
Then I am not completely convinced with him, so i asked to change the loan amount to 300000.
hen he said if I reduce loan amount interest rate will be 13.5% and zero pre closer charges after 12 months and 5 year loan term remain same .I agreement with it and signed the document for 300000, 13.5% interest,zero pre closer charges after 12 months.
even after 3 monts(may 2015) of loan disperse, i didn't receive welcome kit. So I complained and told them you guys want to hide some info, that why you re not sending welcome kit.Customer care assured me that, I will receive in 4 working days.I didnt received.
I got doubt , that they are hiding some information. I complained again on 16th Sep 2015 for welcome kit. and asked about my loan details. I came to know that pre closer charges are 3%.
My doubt become true.from the time i spoke with sales executive and they are not sharing the document with me, I had doubt. I realized it now.

If you need of personal loan, there are many organization who do the business transparently.
Please don't go with Standard Charted bank. The behaviour and policy of this guys are not trustable.

Shivasharan
logu95

May 3, 2015

loan closing

Hi...My name is elango.....AND my loan account no is 18986957....and i have 5 emi outstanding and 3 emi upcoming im going to close equally payment and donot disturb me and donot send any notice....my email elangop8534@gmail.com
madhan5555

Sep 23, 2014

Personal Loan Recovery

Dear All,

I had opted for Personal loan from Axis Bank and made payments regularly until 5 months before, due to some family crisis I wan unable to continue to make payment from 5 months now I would like to continue paying the EMI's regularly. When I informed this to the recovery agents they are forcing me to pay the pending EMI's. I agree it is my duty pay back the outstanding that is due from me. However, as of now I am not in situation to clear that I would require time to clear that but untill then I will continue with regular payments. Please suggest me if I can get this option.
ismail89

Apr 4, 2014

Loan got Declined

Hi Team, I would like to give complaint about HDFC bank personal loan desk. Where One lady name called "Hema" spoke to me that I am eligible for the loan would you like to go for top-up or new loan. I sed I am looking for either the one which I am eligible for, then she verified my company name and she said I am eligible for loan against the my sal. So I submit my documents and everything it is almost one week I did not got my loan amount. They promised within 3-4 days, but everything went in the vain.!!!. I tried calling them no response, disconnecting the calls. When I personally call the phone banking there are telling my loan have got declined due to loan bounce in the amount of November 2013. When they clearly informed me that I am eligible for the same with all verification and everywhere. HDFC is playing with the customer and with there emotions. Please look into this on priority.
Thiruvengadam

Feb 6, 2014

EMI duration changed by executive without my knowledge

I have applied for a personal loan for Rs. 150000 and agreed for 24 months of EMI. When I was doing the documentation it was only 24 months and the executive handed over a sheet with all details of EMI(principal, interest, etc..)but later the executive made as 36 months. Its really can not tolerable thing.

People trust and have a very good image on HDFC bank but only such kind of people making as bad name.

I request you to take this on high priority and necessary action.

Thiru - 91+9036743703
v.thiruhari@gmail.com

IIHFL - pmay
    main 2016 main iifl se loan liya hai or sep 2017 main PMAY...
    bsnl kolkata - internet
    sir our company name OPTIVAL HEALTH SOLUTIONS PVT.LTD , we...
    Voot - voot main page not open
    voot main page not open some dance deewana page is shown...
    Cauvery Water - No cauvery water in Basavanaga
    Hi There is no water supply in Basavanagar Shell...
    CIDCO - Water Leakage in ceiling of my flat
    I am residing in Flat no 12 of E-12 of Geetanjali...
    utitsl-pan card - APPLICATION HAS BEEN MARKED FOR DUPLICATE VERIFICATION...
    Application Coupon number U -A010423159 Application...
    whirlpool consumer products/ RO - refund amount for cancelled order not received
    Dear Umarani, We hope our service team has already...
    AIRCEL MNP - UPC code not generating
    My Aircel No - 9619683026 Last 5 digit of SIM-...
    www.pancardnri.com - Excellent Experience
    Excellent service. We got our PAN card in US by mail....
    flight ticket through irctc.com - Not refund money
    Dear Sir, I booked a flight ticket...