petrobonus

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about petrobonus

V R CHANDRAN

Apr 1, 2019

New card registration

My new replacement card CU2000259471 is not getting active inspite of trying with the new password you had sent.

Please solve the problem immediately.

My email is [email protected] My phone no is 9448002395.
mani95

Feb 23, 2017

PETRO CARD NOT RECEIVED

I Have applied for the petro card on 23.11.2016.but not received the card.I already 3 more times file complaint on your customer care department but those peoples are not giving proper response.please take immediate action sir

APPLICATION DETAILS :

MAIL ID [email protected]
c40001489084

Jan 24, 2017

Non Compitence and unawareness of the customer care staff.Server Failure

My Petro Card Number is CU0001489084 and i had done online registration which is mandatory on 23/1/2017 and had received password.From 7.00 pm on 23/1/2017 till 2.57 p.m on 24/1/2017 i had called 7-8 times on your helpline number as i wanted to make online transfer to but every time i was made to follow the online procedure but at the end could not transfer the amount as they cited server issue.I was told to try after half an hour but again the same server issue was cited for non transfer.
Firstly i am amazed that the customer care representative are themselves not aware of the server problem and they are making the customer to follow the entire login procedure and then they cite the server problem for the same.Secondly when i requested to lodge a complaint,your representative Semran informed that the complaint has been noted and the same will be attended within 7 working days i.e 10 days considering national holidays and Saturday,Sunday.
Moreover i requested her to provide me the bank details to atleast proceed with NEFT but only debit/credit card is acceptable for online transfer.My point is when the systems and infrastructure is not available why you are complicating the things by switch over to so called hi-tech technology.What is the issue with NEFT? Cash is not accepted ?
Once the required system and infrastructure is in place and you have an interrupted online services,then the implementation should be made mandatory and still there should be another available option in case the customer is not able to access or familiar with online facilities.
Just implementing online registration or payment without the required updated and uninterrupted technology-Digital India will remain a dream.Sorry but service has to be upgraded with immediate solution.
cbekrishnamurthy

Jan 21, 2017

MY PETRO CARD NOT FUNCTIONING
SIR IAM USING MY PETRO CARD PAST SEVERAL YEAR AT THAT TIME THERE IS NO PROBLEM NOW IAM FACING PAST ONE WEEK IF I USED MY CARD ANY BPCL OUTLET MSG SHOWING YOUR CARD HOTLISTED CONTACT BPCL OFF THEY SAID CALL HELPLINE BUT I TRIED HELPLINE NO IS NOT GOING KINDLY REVERT THE PROBLEM AND ACTIVATE IMMEDIATE MY NAME IS KRISHNA MURTHY .C. AND CARD CA0000923857 AND CU0100789880
VAISHNAVI ASSOCIATES

Jan 18, 2017

Petro Bonus Online Registration

Respected Team,

I G.Kavya- Customer ID is CU0100943673,
Card Name: Vaishnavi Associates
Card No : ################
Mail ID : [email protected]

I Registered in petro bonus web site (Online Access) on 13-01-2017, till not received any confirmation from your end.

Thanks &Regards

CHOOLAI ,CHENNAI-600112
Cu0000419291

Jan 7, 2016

profile updation

i received a letter stating to update my profile and it is mentioned that 1000 petromiles will be credited if updation is done over phone also, but it was not credited.
jayant patnaik

Nov 27, 2015

card replacement

my customer id CU0001331931
My Name Jayant Kumar Pattanaik.
Due not functioning.

Mehul Parmar

Oct 26, 2015

petrocard missing

My Name is Mehul Parmar

my customer id CA0001148042.

My Petro card lost after petrol filled on 21st october 2015.

Please block it as soon as possible.

THANKYOU '

Mehul Parmar
M NO : - 9427447735
salauddin.s

Feb 24, 2015

not gets SMS information about filling fuel or loading money

My card number is cu0101135095.my name is s.salauddin.. My complaint is about I don't get SMS while filling fuel.or loading ,balance amount to my mobile number.. So kindly help me to get SMS information.. Thank you..
sethuramanganesan

Dec 9, 2014

replacement card

my customer id CU0000511919, My Name SETHURAMAN GANESAN
Mr. SETHURAMAN GANESAN
Plot No. 7, Sri Sai Avenue, (Near Garuda avenue)
Melur Road west, Srirangam
Tiruchy- 620 006. , Tamil Nadu state.
sethuramanganesan

Dec 9, 2014

petro card missing

my customer id CU0000511919, My Name SETHURAMAN GANESAN
SO I INFORM TO U, PLS ARRANGE ALTERNATIVE CARD
Mr. SETHURAMAN GANESAN
Plot No. 7, Sri Sai Avenue, (Near Garuda avenue)
Melur Road west, Srirangam
Tiruchy- 620 006. , Tamil Nadu state.

Place: Tiruchy-6
Date : 09-12-2014
mahesh g shah

Oct 25, 2013

app for new petro card as old was damaged

my old petro card No; ################ was damaged & i had apply for new card but i had not revived the new card.
my customer ID;CU0001080191
please look & reply us
S.PALRAJ

Aug 8, 2013

petro card missing

my customer id CU0001182149, My Name S.palraj

MY PETRO CARD MISSED ON TRAVEL .
SO I INFORM TO U, PLS ARRANGE ALTERNATIVE CARD
S.PALRAJ
S.P.MALIGAI GUDALUR
THENILGIRISH GUDALUR 643212
RAMCHANDRA RANCHANDRA GAIKWADTU

Feb 17, 2013

not accepting petro card for payment

I Ravindra Gaikwad - CA0001113382 , CU0100943673 . I HAVE PAID Es 250/-and applied for petro card at new coco petrol pump sanpada,juinagar,Navi Mumbai. I have received petro card in time .But the same petrol pump refusing to take my petro card for payment of petrol.they give me the reason that their petrol pump has not having a telephone connection for the machine that swipe the petro card.At the same time they are taking the payment through debit card.I have paid many times payment by cash and debit card.So I have no use of your petro card.pse take the compliant and take action.
ranair

Dec 9, 2012

KNOW MY PETROBONOUS POINTS

KINDLY KNOW MY PETROBONUS POINTS TILL DTD DUE NON RECEIVED THE SAME THROUGH EMAIL OR

DEPOSIT/PURCHASED RECEIPT.CARD DETAILS HEREUNDER:

R AMBUJAKSHAN NAIR CARD NO: ################
CA0000780785
CU0100443595
email ID : [email protected]
Mobile no: 09937028811
Prasanta kumar nayak

Dec 5, 2012

not getting complaint form at the outlet at bhadrak

i have lost my petrobonous card. i want to know my petrobonous points and a new card.
sureshven4

Dec 3, 2012

petro card not received for the past 2years

this is suresh from salem tamilnadu my petrocard no is ############ 2387 I have lost my card in 2009 around mid june. for this i paid rs.100/- i lost that counterfoil also. Again i paid rs.50 to get the card on05/03/2010 at 5.14.42pm at erode bharath petroleum petrol bunk telephone no: 0424-2220449/2222399 since from that day i have not received any message and my card is also not received. when i contact the petrol bunk the response is not good. they are replying properly. when i contacted karur office 04324-226349 their also i am not getting any proper reply. i need my petrobonus card immediately after seeing the message i hope the company will take action.
NVKRISHNAN

Aug 23, 2012

MY PETRO CARD NOT FUNCTIONING

SIR IAM USING MY PETRO CARD PAST SEVERAL YEAR AT THAT TIME THERE IS NO PROBLEM NOW IAM FACING PAST ONE WEEK IF I USED MY CARD ANY BPCL OUTLET MSG SHOWING YOUR CARD HOTLISTED CONTACT BPCL OFF THEY SAID CALL HELPLINE BUT I TRIED HELPLINE NO IS NOT GOING KINDLY REVERT THE PROBLEM AND ACTIVATE IMMEDIATE MY NAME IS N.VENKATAKRISHNAN, AND CARD CA0000643193 AND CU0000000346

Jun 17, 2011

Not gettting statement on regular basis

We are not getting Petrocard statement on regular basis. As we are not getting the statement for the period from 1st January,2011 to 31st March,2011 which is already due but till date we are not getting the same. For our accounting purpose we need the same.

We have 2 (two) petrobonus cards, details of which are as under :
A) Card no# ################ - HIRALAL RAMADHAR RAI
B) # ################ - ALOK HIRALAL RAI

Also we request you to make all future communcation of both cards, as mention below address:
HIRALAL RAMADHAR RAI & ALOK HIRALAL RAI
C/o. ZIRCAR CRUCIBLES PVT. LTD.
402, 4TH FLOOR, CAMPUS CORNER,NR.ST.XAVIERS COLLEGE CROSS RD, NAVRANGPURA, AHMEDABAD-380 009
(Ph.079-26400457 & 58
E-Mail : [email protected]
We required all future correspondence at the above mentioned e-mail address only.

Mayur Vora