pf office bandra

Consumer complaints and reviews about pf office bandra

Oct 22, 2019

Pf office bandra

I m applied my advance pf on 22 Sep 2019 but till I m not resived any responses by any one no body pick up the phone and never reply on mail no body listen I m urgent need of Pf but they Pf officer no one understand for any emergency of other they govt employee no do work for time paas no seriously do service if they do there seriously no body given complaints I m still wait for my Pf please request pls approved my advance pf pls pls please......
my UAN NO is ############.
MOBILE 9899693880.
gmindore

Sep 19, 2019

Pf amount not settled for more than 1 month

My name is Gaurav. I have applied for pf withdrawal on 15th August 2019. The status is still showing under process. The service office is Bandra pf office. But no one is bothered about replying a mail or picking up a phone call. Look like an office of non working officers. For taking my own money I have to make complaint.

If someone is having knowledge of any higher authority who is looking into complaints against these offices, let me know, I want to make a complaint against them
Aravind Vijayan

Aug 21, 2019

Epf claim

Hi good afternoon Sir/Mam,

I have applied for PF on 24-07-2019 till now form 10c have not been got settled i tried calling bandra Epf office but they never attend call nor they reply on the mail i tried to lodge a complaint on epfo site but not able to do it.Please revert need of fund urgently
VICKYS111

Aug 2, 2019

Claims under process since may 25th 2019

I Arjun Thakur my UN no ############
I have submitted my claim online on 25th may 2019
But some reason. The claim still under process I have visited trice to Bandra office for that case
I m very happy the person I have meet mr.name I don't know but 3rd floor counter no 42 he is very nice person
Very supportive n humble I like this kind of government employee
Hope all government employee like this kind of people
Arjun Thakur
9820917103
gautam_jadavpur

Jul 26, 2019

Non commencement of pension against a/c. No.MH/460/00869

Dear sirs,
I have sent pension related papers duly filled in to you almost 4 months back through my employer, bajaj electricls ltd., and employer has also confirmed its submission to you long back for processing my pension.

Regret till date pension has not been started. Request you pls. look into my case sympathetically and give me a feed back urgently regarding progress of my case.
Gautam Dey
Mobile no. 9239041078
Mausum

Jul 18, 2019

PF NOT YET CREDITED

Hello, my name is Mausum Chakraborty and my UAN is ############. I have submitted my claim online successfully on 6th June 2019 which has been acknowledged and forwarded to Field Office on 8th June. From that day till today, almost 45 days over but my PF not yet been settled and credited. It is showing Under Process. No one give any reply of mail from Bandra RO and no one picking the phone. Everytime all the phones remain engaged.

I am in urgent need of my fund. Please help.

Mausum Chakraborty

NARENDER4796

May 23, 2019

FOR P F WIDROW

DEAR SIR/MADAM

MY UAN NO IS ############ I had applied my pf on 27 march 2019 but till date no respose and show under process. please see about and do fast becauce i need money urgent Request you to look in to it on priority

NARENDER
hemankt

May 9, 2019

DOB change

My UAN ############, for which a DOB change is pending since informed with doc proof on email at [email protected] as on 19th April, 2016

On my PF account MHBAN001231300B0006137_14457225, the document was re-submitted over a month back. This has been approved by my present employer, but pending at Mumbai-I (Bandra office) since over a month.

I am unable to get past the Toll free number 1800 11 8005 and other Bandra I office numbers since a month. Please assist.

Kind regards,
Hemank Trivedi
pradeeshakula

May 6, 2019

pf amount not recieved

I have applied my pf on 2/2/2019.it almost over 3 months.under (form-13) claim status it was settled saying in online.How long it will take to come in to my account check and release amount on urgent basies.

MY UAN:############

Feb 5, 2019

PF IS not credited yet

Please check as my claim status is settled however my amount is still not credited in my account request to you please check on urgent basis.

Name Ashutosh SHukla
UAN : ############

Regard
Ashutosh SHukla

Feb 5, 2019

PF Amount is not credited

My Claim status is showing settled however i have not received amount in my bank account.
I request to you please check it on high priority.

Name : Ashutosh Shukla
UAN: ############

Regard
Ashutosh Shukla

Jan 25, 2019

PF IS not credited yet

This is regarding for my PF , as i have initiated PF claim by 8th of january 2019 , however it is still showing in under process.
I have dropped an email on your given mail ID but from there also i have not received any response.

It has been almost 20 Days however no progress in my claim detail.

Request to you please look into this on higher priority as i have required money on urgent basis due to an medical emergency.

Ashutosh Shukla
UAN: ############
Hasnainshk2134

Pf not credited

Hello, as i had applied partial pf amount on 9 dec 2018 around 2 mnth going to complete but still its showing under process i also called in bandra pf office several times but still no response no one picking up the call and even thy pickup the call they say your claim will setteled in this week but now its going to complete 45 days i m too much irritated with ur service even though ur evry tym while picking up call they will say our system is in under process. Please do it ASAP😡
VenkateshShank

EPFO Claim

My EFPO claim was raised online on the 17th and is still showing as under process. I am in need to cash and need it urgently. Request you to look in to it on priority. My UAN is ############.

VenkateshShank

Status still on Under Process

I raised my PF withdrawal on 17th of January and it is still showing under process. My UAN is ############ and i am in urgent need of money. Can you please expedite? I would very much appreciate it. I am unable to contact the office as all lines are busy.

Amol92

Jan 4, 2019

Linked UAN with Aadhar

From Last 10days My UAN is not linked with Aadhar.
Name : Amol Shivaji Thorve
UAN no: ############
Aadhar No:############
Current Status showing in UAN side is Pending from Bandra office from Last 10 days my suggestion is Will you please look into the issue.
Thanks and Regards,
Amol Thorve,
mail to : [email protected]
phone: 9594626799
aaakash narang

Aug 31, 2018

pf not credit

i had applied my pf twenty days ago. still it is in under process. i called so many times in pf office bandra in all contacts no.
no one person pik tha call. i tried it from 6 days. one person pik my call and hold it.
so plz solve my problem and i requsted to you plz guide your staff to pik the call . i m very irritetied
amanj828

Mar 20, 2018

PF transition releated

Name aman jain
UAN NO.############

my name is aman jain and my account no.############ and i have applied for pf long time back, while i was activating the UAN number i put down the account no.5501559673 instead of ############ so i have got any amount although i have got the confirmation message on my number that it will be credited in my account with in 3 working days it has already been 15 working days still i have not received any amount even 3 days back i got the message that 19779/-will be credited in my account with in 3 working days so kindly let me know will it be affect i have forgot add 00 of starting in my account number and also i just wanted to know where is my pf amount has gone so kindly just check and let me know soon.

Thanks & regards,
aman jain
amanj828

Mar 20, 2018

PF not been credited

my name is aman jain and my UAN NO.############ and my account no. ############ and i have applied for pf long time back but while i was update my KYC details i put the account no. 5501559673 i forgot to adding 00 of starting of my account number i have updated 5501559673 instead of ############ and i have received the confirmation message on 15 feb 2018 that it will be credited in your account with in 3 working days and 3 days before again i got the message that 19779 will be credited in your account with in 3 working days so firstly i just wanted to know where is my pf amount has gone and also i have checked in epfo passbook the amount is showing null and also everything been verified .

Thanks & regards,
Aman jain
ratond

Jan 15, 2018

PENDING FROM FEILD OFFICER

my UAN NO. ############ MINE EMPLOYER APPROVED THE AADHAR DETAILS BUT ITS STILL SHOWING PENDING FROM OFFICER FEILD WHEN IT WILL GET DONE ITS ABOUT MORE THAN 15 DAYS
Gaurav 021

Oct 10, 2017

S2 infotech Mumbai

PF Withdrawn
Hi Sir,

My name is Gaurav wasudeo Chaudhari and my PF Account number is MH/BAN/47876. I submitted the form for PF withdrawn and its submitted in july 2017but still i am not able to get my PF money. In last month I call in office they told me pan card and Aadhar card Xerox are Missing then i send both copy's on email I'd Request you to please tell me how much time it will take.
chirag.shinde

Sep 19, 2017

pension not start

Dear Sir / Madam
My self Chirag Shinde from Mumbai. I am behalf my mother Smt. Anita Ashok Shinde
My mother is retired person. She worked in Ramabai parajanpe Balmandir , my mother is retired from school dated 1st may 2016
after service as per pension law pension has been star after approval form pension office but as now my mother pension is not started
for this matter we enquire at pension office (bandra _Mumbai ) after enquire we know pension officer done some manually error for this case file
now he told me that whole matter is goes to delhi office and he don’t have any idea about this matter
so please look as this matter
PENSION NAME – ANITA SHINDE

022 26470707
mrani

May 23, 2017

PF FORM REJECTED DUE TO CHANGE OF NAME

I am ex-employee of 63 MOONS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED (FORMERLY FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES INDIA LTD). This is to inform that my PF form has been submitted on 23rd FEB 2017 & now in MAY 2017 around 6th-7th I also got message that the claim is in process but after 2 days got message that my claim has been rejected due to Name differ.

Also please note my name was RANI MANGLANI before marriage, but after marriage it has been changed to NIKITA BHAMBHWANI. All the documents like Marriage Certificate, Govt Gazette, PAN CArd, Aadhar Card everything has been provided for the change of name & has been changed officially in my bank account also, still my claim has been rejected.

I got message that the rejection letter is despatched but nothing has been received by my previous employer so far.
Can you please explain why claim has been rejected inspite of submitting the proof for change of name & what is the status of the PF form despatched from your end?

My PF No. is MH /45234 /1879

Please reply soon.

Nikita
9819858710

Rms Barauni - Delay in dispatch
    A registered post of RM141315191IN status shown on 2:25am,...
    EZEEDEALS.IN - You gave me a duplicate product
    I bought a mi band 4 from ezeedeals.in and they sent me a...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Wrong eChallan No.- 23483770
    This is regarding Challan No.- 23483770. I received...
    Akal Sahai convert sr.sec school - worst conducting of school
    akal sahai convert sr. sec. school located in Shimlapuri...
    canfin homes ltd - Issue with Interest levied on higher amount
    I have an account with CanFin Homes Ltd hubli branch,...
    HDFC Food Plus Card - TT10101900007
    No response from your end. It looks like HDFC bank do not...
    paytm - Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Ahmedabad R.T.O - INCOMPLETE DRIVING LICENCE
    SIR , I HAVE RECEIVED MY RENEWED D.L WITH INCOMPLETE...
    AMYMONY - REFUND
    fack company मैने amymoney.com में...
    eNPS - REGISTRATION PENDING
    I had registered for NPS reached payment gateway of Tier...