pf office bandra

Consumer complaints and reviews about pf office bandra

Feb 5, 2019

PF IS not credited yet

Please check as my claim status is settled however my amount is still not credited in my account request to you please check on urgent basis.

Name Ashutosh SHukla
UAN : ############

Regard
Ashutosh SHukla

Feb 5, 2019

PF Amount is not credited

My Claim status is showing settled however i have not received amount in my bank account.
I request to you please check it on high priority.

Name : Ashutosh Shukla
UAN: ############

Regard
Ashutosh Shukla

Jan 25, 2019

PF IS not credited yet

This is regarding for my PF , as i have initiated PF claim by 8th of january 2019 , however it is still showing in under process.
I have dropped an email on your given mail ID but from there also i have not received any response.

It has been almost 20 Days however no progress in my claim detail.

Request to you please look into this on higher priority as i have required money on urgent basis due to an medical emergency.

Ashutosh Shukla
UAN: ############
Hasnainshk2134

Pf not credited

Hello, as i had applied partial pf amount on 9 dec 2018 around 2 mnth going to complete but still its showing under process i also called in bandra pf office several times but still no response no one picking up the call and even thy pickup the call they say your claim will setteled in this week but now its going to complete 45 days i m too much irritated with ur service even though ur evry tym while picking up call they will say our system is in under process. Please do it ASAP😡
VenkateshShank

EPFO Claim

My EFPO claim was raised online on the 17th and is still showing as under process. I am in need to cash and need it urgently. Request you to look in to it on priority. My UAN is ############.

VenkateshShank

Status still on Under Process

I raised my PF withdrawal on 17th of January and it is still showing under process. My UAN is ############ and i am in urgent need of money. Can you please expedite? I would very much appreciate it. I am unable to contact the office as all lines are busy.

Amol92

Jan 4, 2019

Linked UAN with Aadhar

From Last 10days My UAN is not linked with Aadhar.
Name : Amol Shivaji Thorve
UAN no: ############
Aadhar No:############
Current Status showing in UAN side is Pending from Bandra office from Last 10 days my suggestion is Will you please look into the issue.
Thanks and Regards,
Amol Thorve,
mail to : [email protected]
phone: 9594626799
aaakash narang

Aug 31, 2018

pf not credit

i had applied my pf twenty days ago. still it is in under process. i called so many times in pf office bandra in all contacts no.
no one person pik tha call. i tried it from 6 days. one person pik my call and hold it.
so plz solve my problem and i requsted to you plz guide your staff to pik the call . i m very irritetied
amanj828

Mar 20, 2018

PF transition releated

Name aman jain
UAN NO.############

my name is aman jain and my account no.############ and i have applied for pf long time back, while i was activating the UAN number i put down the account no.5501559673 instead of ############ so i have got any amount although i have got the confirmation message on my number that it will be credited in my account with in 3 working days it has already been 15 working days still i have not received any amount even 3 days back i got the message that 19779/-will be credited in my account with in 3 working days so kindly let me know will it be affect i have forgot add 00 of starting in my account number and also i just wanted to know where is my pf amount has gone so kindly just check and let me know soon.

Thanks & regards,
aman jain
amanj828

Mar 20, 2018

PF not been credited

my name is aman jain and my UAN NO.############ and my account no. ############ and i have applied for pf long time back but while i was update my KYC details i put the account no. 5501559673 i forgot to adding 00 of starting of my account number i have updated 5501559673 instead of ############ and i have received the confirmation message on 15 feb 2018 that it will be credited in your account with in 3 working days and 3 days before again i got the message that 19779 will be credited in your account with in 3 working days so firstly i just wanted to know where is my pf amount has gone and also i have checked in epfo passbook the amount is showing null and also everything been verified .

Thanks & regards,
Aman jain
ratond

Jan 15, 2018

PENDING FROM FEILD OFFICER

my UAN NO. ############ MINE EMPLOYER APPROVED THE AADHAR DETAILS BUT ITS STILL SHOWING PENDING FROM OFFICER FEILD WHEN IT WILL GET DONE ITS ABOUT MORE THAN 15 DAYS
Gaurav 021

Oct 10, 2017

S2 infotech Mumbai

PF Withdrawn
Hi Sir,

My name is Gaurav wasudeo Chaudhari and my PF Account number is MH/BAN/47876. I submitted the form for PF withdrawn and its submitted in july 2017but still i am not able to get my PF money. In last month I call in office they told me pan card and Aadhar card Xerox are Missing then i send both copy's on email I'd Request you to please tell me how much time it will take.
chirag.shinde

Sep 19, 2017

pension not start

Dear Sir / Madam
My self Chirag Shinde from Mumbai. I am behalf my mother Smt. Anita Ashok Shinde
My mother is retired person. She worked in Ramabai parajanpe Balmandir , my mother is retired from school dated 1st may 2016
after service as per pension law pension has been star after approval form pension office but as now my mother pension is not started
for this matter we enquire at pension office (bandra _Mumbai ) after enquire we know pension officer done some manually error for this case file
now he told me that whole matter is goes to delhi office and he don’t have any idea about this matter
so please look as this matter
PENSION NAME – ANITA SHINDE

022 26470707
mrani

May 23, 2017

PF FORM REJECTED DUE TO CHANGE OF NAME

I am ex-employee of 63 MOONS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED (FORMERLY FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES INDIA LTD). This is to inform that my PF form has been submitted on 23rd FEB 2017 & now in MAY 2017 around 6th-7th I also got message that the claim is in process but after 2 days got message that my claim has been rejected due to Name differ.

Also please note my name was RANI MANGLANI before marriage, but after marriage it has been changed to NIKITA BHAMBHWANI. All the documents like Marriage Certificate, Govt Gazette, PAN CArd, Aadhar Card everything has been provided for the change of name & has been changed officially in my bank account also, still my claim has been rejected.

I got message that the rejection letter is despatched but nothing has been received by my previous employer so far.
Can you please explain why claim has been rejected inspite of submitting the proof for change of name & what is the status of the PF form despatched from your end?

My PF No. is MH /45234 /1879

Please reply soon.

Nikita
9819858710
Archanabhandari

May 22, 2017

Correction of Father's Name

I am Archana Bhandari, my PF account number is MHBAN00486100000000567.

A request was being submitted by my office "Tamarind Global Pvt Ltd" on 25/04/2016 to make correction of "Father's Name". I had mailed them the document and everything but as per your EPFINDIA.COM website it is still showing rejection status due to unmatched father's name.

How much time it will take ? just to make the correction as its been a month now where usually the TAT time to get PF is 15 Days.

Kindly help in getting it done at earliest as possible.

Archana Bhandari
Contact No. 7289890515
Archanabhandari

May 22, 2017

Correction of Father's Name

I am Archana Bhandari, my PF account number is MHBAN00486100000000567.

How much time it will take ? just to make a correction as its been a month now where usually the TAT time to get PF is 15 Days.

Kindly help in getting it done at earliest as possible.

Archana Bhandari
Contact No. 7289890515
abhishek_k

Apr 26, 2017

Correction of Father's Name

I am Abhishek Kumar, my PF account number is MH/BAN/0047646/28. A request was being submitted by my employer on 30/06/2016 to make correction of "Father's Name" in my EPF account. But still it is not changed.
Kindly help in getting it done.

Abhishek Kumar
Contact No. 9004811728
ketanksr

Apr 12, 2017

PF withdrawal Status not seen on portal its been 40 days

Dear Sir/Madam

My last organization has submitted PF withdrawal form to PF office bandra on 3rd March 2017, still there is no response on the same, also I am not able to check PF withdrawal status online. Please help me with this.

Ketan Kasar

mukesh.nagwal

Mar 7, 2017

Correction of Date of birth

Myself MUKESH MEHAR SINGH THAKUR, my PF account number is MHBAN01269100000000674. I have submitted employer & employee joint declaration form on Dec-2016 to make correction in date of birth in my EPF account. But still it is not changed. Kindly check the same & do the needful in priority.

Mukesh
Contact No. 9890628470
Arun Sharma

Jan 25, 2017

PF Withdrawn status

Hi Sir,

My name is Arun Sharma and my PF Account number is MH/BAN/43056/631. I submitted the form for PF withdrawn and its submitted on 23rd of Dec 2016 but still i am not able to get my PF money. Attached the screen shot of your claim status website shows that its under process. Request you to please tell me how much time it will take.

PF Withdrawn status

ARUN M V NAIR

Jan 24, 2017

PF ISSUE

SIR,
I WILL SEND ME PF FORM AT DEC 3 2016 MY COMPANY.YOU WILL ACCEPTED THIS FORM NEXT THURSDAY(19/01/2017).
MY PF NUMBER IS MH/KND/212480/44077 . PF TICKET NUMBER-TKT000000000124855.YOUR CLIM ID -KRTVM############.MEMBER ACCOUNT NUMBER IS KRTVM0022239000000000143.PLEASE PRESENT STATUS OF MY PF ACCOUNT THEN WHICH DAY MY PF CASH CREDIT OF MY ACCOUNT PLASE SEND ME .
DHFL India

Nov 30, 2016

In response to your complaint

Dear Mr. Sachin,

We would like to inform you that our concerned team have submitted your PF withdrawal forms to EPFO authority. Your claim has been approved by EPFO authority Mumbai and the payment is under process. Request you to check the claim status on the EPFO website.

Alternatively, you may call us on ############or email us at [email protected]

Team DHFL
Suresh Acharya

Nov 10, 2016

Not Transfer Of My EPS Account

I am the ex employee of universal ferro and allied chemicals ltd . Liberty building Mumbai . worked from 1977 to May - 2003.
PF amount withdrawn from UFAC trust after reigning . After reigning from UFAC ,joined Sarda Energy & Minerals Ltd Raipur CG on 20.06.2003. UFAC pension account No. MH/8663/519 . SEML Raipur EPS & EPF account No. CG/0003561/0002686 . UFAC submited the form 13 claim form for transferring my EPS account No. MH/8663/519 in to the account No. CG/0003561/0002686. So unable to claim my pension . Requested to transfer the same in CG PF account No.

Suresh Acharya
Mob - 9425261506
email - [email protected]
DHFL India

Nov 7, 2016

In response to your complaint

Dear Mr. Sachin,

We have forwarded your query to the concerned team for resolution and they shall revert to you within 72 hours.

Alternatively, you may call us on ############or email us at [email protected]

Team DHFL.
sachinkh12

Nov 3, 2016

payment not received my account

As per below Details Payment not received my account please do the needful
STATUS for Member ID: MHBAN01281360000002216
Claim ID : MHBAN############
Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (MHBAN01281360000002216) has been approved. Payment is under process.

Claim ID : MHBAN############
Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No (MHBAN01281360000002216) has been approved. Payment is under process.
A waiting your Reply

Sachin S.Khobragade
Branch Recovery Manager.
Deewan Housing Finance Corp Ltd.
1st Floor,15 City Market , Opp. Neelam Foam House,
Hanuman Akhada Chowk , Yavatmal-445001
T: 07232-238225 | 252655 Mob No. 09766591555 E-Mail:[email protected]
Website: www.dhfl.com | www.facebook/dhfl.india

SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...