PF office Bangalore adecco PF

Consumer complaints and reviews about PF office Bangalore adecco PF

Deepali gojollu

Jul 24, 2020

Cust care no not contactable

Trying to contact on cust care no from last 1 month but it's always replying by( all are the executive s are currently busy).
My main concern is I did the process of Pf transfer out from adecco to my current company online. As well as I courier the mandatory documents n forms on the given address of adecco pf office banglore. The courier person is said the documents is reached as on 25 june on given address. But till now I have not receive any msg or call from adecco. N I'm not able know about my pf status.
Kindly help me.
My pf no is - PY/BOM/34272/860140
My contact no is - 7350365608
Arun chauthmal

Jul 20, 2020

UAN active

Dear sir plz active my UAN active & withdrawal my pf guideline
Chandan.N

Jul 10, 2020

PF Transfer issues.

Hi sir, more than 70 days ago I send Pf transfer request. May 22 its as been approved by the field office also. After that status showing settled but till now amount will be not transfer to Quess so please do the process quickly. And I sent many mail for this issues. But no use. So Please process As soon as possible.
Employee Name- Chandan.N
Contact No-9964740833
Mail [email protected]
My Employee code(Adecco)-F69748
Quess id-QS1843661
G68440

Jun 26, 2020

how to check pf balance

how to check pf balance from trust
ronie.francis

May 9, 2020

unable to fined my pf status

My already 4 years gone and now i am complaining last time from my side:-

My name is Ronie Francis and i was working in SITI CABLE NETWORK LTD on adecco payroll and after that my payroll was shifted to liberium global resources pvt ltd and on the day of my resignation i have submited my pf transfer form to adecco company but actually it was not happend yet and now i am always trying to claim that PF amount but am unable to claim that PF because you have your own trust so for me it was so difficult to me to get my Pf passbook and i dont understand what was going on in your company that you hiding the details from many employees its not about for me its about for my friends too those who are working with me and they were also trying to get their PF amount.... so now it was my last complaint from you if you are do some needfull for me then do fast otherwise i am ready to take legal action against you so the choice is yours..PLEASE CONTACT ME.

RONIE FRANCIS ( [email protected])
employee ID= D85235
sandeshpa

May 9, 2020

CHANGE IN DATE OF EXIT IN ADECCO

Please help to change My Date of Exit in Adecco PF portal .

Actually in PF portal my DOE from Adecco India pvt.ltd is 31/07/2019 and DOJ in Quess corp is 01/06/2019 . means I am working with two establishments in same two month i.e june and july working in both agency so by this difference I am not able to transfer my old PF account to new Quess corp PF account .

Kindly make changes in Adecco PF Portal Regarding my DOE .

Request you to please update below mention date as my DOE date if possible .

Associate name – Sandesh Deodatta Pahurkar
UAN number – ############
Old PF Member Agency – Adecco India Pvt. Ltd.
Old PF Member Id – PYBOM00342720000645592
Date of Exit in Adecco – 31-07-2019

Required Changes

Date of Exit from Adecco India pvt.ltd. – 25-05-2019
Prem Shankar Kumar

Apr 4, 2020

Pf passbook in not updated amount

My uan . ############ But there is no balance on account, due to which I am not able to withdraw.
Because i need money so much
So please upload amount my UAN Account.
Prem Shankar Kumar
Mob.- 9931558352
sunpdmore

Jan 24, 2020

pf

Dear Team

Below
mentioned is my UAN number.
UAN ############
lworked in Adecco India Pvt .Ltd.
Request you to please share latest PF withdrawal form.
As there isshowing trust PF account with adecco India Pvt Ltd
Please share the filled sample form also.

Prashant More
Mob,9537003751
Heena Kishor wagh

Nov 11, 2019

PF and pension withdrawal

Dear Sir/Mam

PF WITHDRAWAL I HAVE APPLIED FOR EPFO WITHDRAWAL ON THE MARCH 2019, STILL I DIDN'T RECEIVE MY EPFO AMOUNT AND DOCUMENTS HAS BEEN COURIED TO ADECCO OFFICE (BANGALORE) ALREADY .KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL
Name - Heena Kishor wagh

ravirajsinhgohil

Sep 20, 2019

PF CLAIMMING ISSUE

DEAR TEAM,

I AM WORKING IN BAJAJ FINANCE IN ADECCO PAYROLL I AM SUFFERING WITH PF CLAIM IN EPFO PORTAL ADECCO ENTERED WRONG DATE OF JOINING AND DIDNT ENTER EXIT DATE SO I DIDNT CLAIM MY PF AND ALSO NOT CLAIM OTHER COMPANY CLAIM

EMPLOYEE CODE:-F57839
UAN NO.:- 10110O513812
MOBILE NUMBER:- 7777927279
munish.dhiman

Sep 5, 2019

pf office address

please send the address for submitting PF documents in bangalore with dealing hand.
nagendra kumar a

Aug 29, 2019

pf withdrawal

hi i was worked in ADECCO for THE HIMALAYA DRUG COMPANY from 2013 feb 13 -2019 march 2nd i want to withdraw my pf , here i submitted my detials

NAME - NAGENDRA KUMAR A

pf withdrawal

Balvant LAKUM

Aug 29, 2019

Date of Exit issue

I am Adeeco Employee I am job left 28 May 2019 but not update date of Exit in my Pf portal I already send mail Adeeco office and all try but not receive to any mail to Adeeco group please resolve
My I'd F55666
BALVANt lakum
Mo.9714115547
c87964

Aug 15, 2019

PF WITHDRAW

hi i was worked in ADECCO for THE HIMALAYA DRUG COMPANY from 2014 dec -2016 dec i want to withdraw my pf , here i submitted my detials

NAME - KARTHIKEYAN
EMPLOY ID - C87964
MEMBER ID - PYBOM00342720000732859
MOBILE NO - 7708857956
c87964

Aug 15, 2019

PF WITHDRAW

Hi i am karthikeyan i was worked in ADECCO for THE HIMALAYA DRUG COMPANY from 2014 dec -2016dec my employ id-C87964 now i want to withdraw my pf and i mailed the adecco staff but i didn't got any reply , so kindly help me to withdraw the pf

Aug 5, 2019

Pf claim

I m Eshwarappa from Raichur, I m Nagarjuna agrichem Ltd 2016/17 employe but not given pf claim information, plzzz help me
vickyanand0211

Jul 22, 2019

PF AMOUNT NOT CREDITED AFTER CONFIRMATION

This Is to inform you that my PF amount not credited till time.

My documents are submitted on 30th May'19 but till time there is no confirmation about my PF amount after receiving the SMS on 4th June'19 that " MY DOCUMENTS ARE SUBMITTED AND THE CLAIM STATUS WILL BE UPDATED AFTER 3-4 WEEKS".

As I Already Sent the mail to PF services for confirmation about my PF after 35 days and he confirmed me that please wait for 45 days but the PF services didn't confirmed me that my documents are getting hold.

On 18th July'19, I was shared cancelled cheque copy due to which my docs are paused but still after 4 days there is no confirmation about my PF Docs are processed or not?

Is this the right way to communication???

I was very much happy with the services/opportunities of ADECCO but after this my all trust is in doubt.

Pls. help to resolve the issue on urgent basis as I need the amount for my medical issue.

My Details are mentioned below:

Vikrant Anand
harisinghbhati89

Jul 16, 2019

Pension fund 10 C Amount not credited

This is to requesting you that my second PF amount (Pension Fund ) is not received till date, I have dispatched my all required documents but i have received a sms that your cliam form 10-C has been rejected due to cheque/passbook not received.

Kindly take an action as early as possible of following details.

Employee name:- Hari Singh Bhati
Employer:- Addeco India Pvt. Ltd.
PF no:- Employee- PY/BOM/34272/642099
UAN NO.: ############
Email:- [email protected]
Contact no:- 9549007771
harisinghbhati89

Jul 16, 2019

Provide UAN number

Kindly provide me the UAN number of given PF number.

Name : Hari Singh Bhati

Mobile no. 9711881789
ramdaskachare

Jun 6, 2019

Pf not transfer to my new PF Account

I have Submit my pf transfer twice to Bangalore till now my pf has not been transfer to new pf account
so please check and update.

Adecco PF no:- PYBOM00342720000865481

New PF no:- KDMAL02136170000020872

Ramdas Kachare
Aksh Parmar

May 26, 2019

PF Transferred Amount Mismatch

I m Aakash Parmar

Dear Sir / Mam,

Transferred PF Amount Is Short From Adecco To Present PF Account, So Please Help To Resolve This.

Aakash Parmar
sachin8010

May 2, 2019

pf not claim after 45 days

dear sir
ill apply before 45 days for claim my pf..my employee id is f87817..im very frustated adecco service
sumit kumar kalra