PF Withdrawal

Consumer complaints and reviews about PF Withdrawal

ali kamran

Nov 18, 2017

National Testing Laboratory Pvt. Ltd.

My owner is doing signature at my PF withdrawal form or not updating my KYC. Then what should I do to withdrawal my PF please help me to withdraw my PF.
My contact No. 7827891598
shakilk

Nov 18, 2017

Less payment

My UAN No : ############ and MEMBER ID : MHBAN00437760000010585.

I have initiated PF refund and as per the portal it is showing settled Amount INR 85645/- for CLAIM FORM TYPE "Form-19 (EPF Final Settlement)".
But Amount received through NEFT is less i.e. INR 77080/-.
Amount INR 8565/- is less.
Would request your assitcnsce on the same.
Email ID shakil9870@yahoo.com
Phone No : 9769246074
Maheshasm69@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2017

Haven't got my money even after one month of apply

I am mahesh MY uan is ############ i have applied for pf claim on 20 sep but till now i didn't get any msg regard my pf application. in online it shows 'under procces' but i dont know why it is taking this long pls do the needful as soon as possible my no is 9901628540
Agaiah

Oct 27, 2017

EPF Claim Status

HI Team,

My UAN no is ############

My claim got submitted on 11/10/2017,I can see the status till 25/10/2017 saying under process.From 27/10/2017 I dont see my claim status through online and I havent received the money too.Please Do need full.

My Contact:Agaiah CH
+91-9985014340
agaiahchinthakindi@gmail.com
mirugam

Oct 3, 2017

PF status

HI,

My name is Kannan and my PF number is TNMAS00494190000009814. I applied for PF through my employer and they say that submitted form to epf office on 06/09/2017. I have not received any confirmation. Please advise.

My phone number is 8754763139 and my e-mail address is dr.kannan1983@gmail.com
ayushman_14

Sep 7, 2017

Delay in processing the pf cheque

My claim Id:APHYD############
Acct no-APHYD00560700000282553
My cheque had not been processed till now it had been more than a month.Please look upon this at the earliest.
Thanking You
Aviman Ghosh
Saritha G

Aug 11, 2017

Delay in claim processing

myself Saritha G, i resigned my last organization on july 2016..but they are not updated my date of releaving my epfo..So am unable to apply full and final settlement of pf through online,thats y i applied my pf as pf advance(form31) through online on 2017 july 7th.. As per the online process the pf processing time is 20 days only but still my claim is under process..35 days has already completed.. Kinly check the details and do the needful.

PF NO:DSNHP/937589/21512

qpm

Aug 9, 2017

querry

Hi ,
I have submitted the pf to claim .my last date in organization was 31st December 2016.i have got credited the amount of employee and employer share of mine. I did not received the amount of pension contribution. When I checked with my previous company they confirmed "to credit both contributions of 24 percentages into your EPF account".

I have received the pf amount on July 7 2017.i almost waited for one month to receive balance amount. Still I didn't received yet.

Please assist me for further what I need to do

PF NO:APHYD00723520000000492
ashishgr22

Jul 25, 2017

Kotak Bank Pf withdrawal

Hello Sir

This is Ashish Kumar Giri had worked in Kotak Mahindra Bank and left the company on 18th APRIL 2017.I had submitted Pf withdrawal form to which they said it takes 3 months for claim settlement .
It's been more than 3 months and i get a reply from archana pf consultant from Kotak that its under process and not since last two week she's not replying on phone as well as mail .

Please let me know of the status as it's worrying me.
Sonam yangzom

Jul 5, 2017

Delay in PF process

I have submitted my PF documents on 28 May,2017.Though the online tracking status shows that i have applied on 15 of June,2017.When i visited the Gurgaon PF office they claim that the reason behind the delay was due to some server problem.I am losing my patience and hence i have not received even a single message of what is going on for my PF status.

From 28th May 2017 - 5th July 2017 its been more than a month.A little help will be appreciated.

############ UAN Number

pavi13

Jun 5, 2017

DId not get full amount of pf

I am submited my pf claim form 19 and 10C on may 5th 2017 but June 2nd I received amount of 15300 credit to my bank account. In my pf passbook pension amount is 17800 and pf amount is 36000. Am not getting which amount i got?? please help me.
Upayan Roy

Jun 1, 2017

PF WITHDRAWAL

With due respectfully I beg to state that I am Pintu Roy my PF number is AP HYD ############and UAN number is ############ applied for withdraw of PF through UAN form and it has been send by registered post ( Docket no. EW359523252 IN ) on 24/5/2017. I attached all required document with the form, but till I do not get my money or any reply. Kindly help me to get it.

With Best Regards.
Pintu Roy
Mobile no. 9830597077
pachporashish

Apr 22, 2017

PF Amount

Not received the PF Amount

Please be informed that I have applied for my PF withdrawal month of July 2016 however after successful submit ion of my form, from last 9 month I am still awaiting to receive my amount in my account.

Please do needful
Ashish Pachpor
PF NO :- MH/41684/1965
simmi2119

Mar 17, 2017

delay in PF claim

I have submit my PF claim form on 9th march 2017 but i still not recieved the amount of PF

Name : savneet kaur aneja
Date of birth : 21 december 1994
UAN : ############

Till what time and date i will get my amount. Please let me know.

Savneet kaur
shree1

Feb 28, 2017

PF Withdrawal

I've applied for PF withdrawal through the last employer in November 2016, I have not received the amount till now.
PF online system is down all the time, is there someone seriously working on it, Its so inconvenient for people who are waiting for the withdrawals, we cant even check the details online. This is heights of irresponsibility. Could someone work on resolving the issues?

is there any time frame for the resolution?
300sandeep

Feb 7, 2017

Not able to see PF

I want to say that I am unable to see my PF from past two months. Whenever I try to login I get message "Close connection".
This is the worst sit that I have ever seen.

Can anyone help me?

Shivakumar Bisanal

Jan 26, 2017

UAN CARD

Hi, I have UAN no but now trying to withdraw my PF of previous organization. Trying to activate UAN card but unable to do so as I do not get any msg. Is it mandatory to download UAN card to withdraw PF.

if yes, Then the site is not working since from two months,

Tell me other procedure how to with draw???

Shivakumar B
wasifambur@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2016

NONPAYMENT OF PF

THIS IS ALI AHMED FROM GLOSEL THEY COLLECTED THE PF AMOUNT AND THEY DIDNT PAID THE PF AMOUNT THE LAST PAID IS IN THE MONTH OF DEC 15. AFTER THAT THEY COLLECTED FROM US AND THEY DIDNT PAID TO THE GOVERNMENT.

COMPANY CODE
:0069865
NAME: GLOSEL INDIA IMPEX PVT LTD.
CHENNAI.

WHY PF OFFICE IS NOT TAKING THE COMPAINT
Vardhan666

Dec 6, 2016

Pf amount not creditex

I have worked with 247 private limited for 22 months and had quit there. I have applied for my pf on the 24 oct 2016 but have not received it.
My pf no. Is
Employee PF Account Number*  :

STATUS for Member ID: PYKRP00246310000034224

Claim ID : PYKRP############
Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (PYKRP00246310000034224) has been approved. Payment is under process.

Claim ID : PYKRP############
Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No (PYKRP00246310000034224) has been approved. Payment is under process.

I dont know the reason for the delay.. please check n help me.
saranya msk

Nov 13, 2016

pf yet not received

respected sir
myself saranya worked as a teacher in panimalar matriculation school in perambalur,tamilnadu for a period of(jun 2008_ apr 2015) 7 years. I relieved from the school due to personal reasons. still I didnt received pf claim. and the school management didnt give me the pf number when asked .instead of that they gave this number TN/TRY/81084/11 which is invalid. what to do sir.in further. the school management didnt responds to my pf claim what to do sir..
Shree1443

Aug 6, 2016

PF Claim AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED

kindly requesting you i has submitted Form 19 & 10C for PF withdrawal against STATUS for Member ID: MHBAN00490220000000486 last 1.5 year ago & also meet to 3 times Bandra PF office, but yet i have not earn PF amount against Company name Smartech IT Solution PVT LTD. At when can i get amount ??

Kindly note i have already 2 complained for your complaint board,but complaint officer called me and told u have RUPAY ATM card so there is amount not deposited.I submitted cancelled cheque at the time for pf claim form submission.

Shreekrishna Jadhav.

shreekrishnaj868@gmail.com
mtisekar

Jun 16, 2016

PF Withdrawal claim status

This is to inform you that I have sent you my PF claim form with all the details enclosed in a envelope and it was sent by post DTDC courier company. Yet now I haven't received any notification about it. However that courier was dispatched to you last month itself. I tried to check my claim status online but no details were coming up. Kindly please check and let me know about the status of my claim.

Dispatched date: 12/04/2016
Consignment #: M31792464.
Dispatched time: 11 am from Mumbra thane 400612
PF account number: GNGGN00252040000098255.
UAN NUMBER: ############.
Registered mobile number: 9892760442.
Dispatched to the address: Shri Beerbal Meena (RPFC –I)
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan,
Plot No.43, Sector 44,
Gurgaon Institutional Area,
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002.
Phone No: +91-124-2578633
Fax: +91-124-2578634.

Courier was successfully delivered to the given address.

Kindly please check and let me know about it.

Muzzammil Tisekar.

NOT GIVEN REPLY

DEAR SIR/MADAM GOOD MORNING
I AM GIVEN COMPLAINT YOU WILL NOT GIVEN REPLY PL GIVE ME REPLY MY MAIL ID: phanirambhatla15@gmail.com I AM WAITING FOR YOURS REPLY THANKING YOU SIR/MADAM
YOURS FAITH FULLY
R.PHANI KANTH

DEAR SIR,,

I HAVE APPLIED FOR PF WITHDRAWAL WITH COMPLETE FORMALITIES IN PAST & WROTE SEVERAL TIME TO REGIONAL OFFICE,HYDERABAD MY PF NO:APHYD00163380000024771,UAN NO:############NAME:PHANI KANTH.R PF FORM SUBMIT ON 1-3-2016 IN THE PF OFFICE BARKATHPURA HYDERABAD (CONCERNED OFFICE) BUT EXTREMELY REGRETTED TO SAY THAT TILL DATE NO REFUND HAS BEEN RECD . I WAS WORKING IN SEW INFRASTRUCTURE LTD HYD IN 2008.PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST I AM URGENT REQUIRED MONEY PL SIR.
REGARDS,
PHANI KANTH.R,
M.N.+91-8393059008,+91-7735745502 EMAIL ID: phanirambhatla15@gmail.com

MY PERMANENT ADDRESS IS
Door No:28-190 church street belagam
(po) parvatipuram,(dist) vizianagram,ANDHRAPRADESH PIN:535501,

DEAR SIR,,

I HAVE APPLIED FOR PF WITHDRAWAL WITH COMPLETE FORMALITIES IN PAST & WROTE SEVERAL TIME TO REGIONAL OFFICE,HYDERABAD MY PF NO:APHYD00163380000024771,UAN NO:############NAME:PHANI KANTH.R PF FORM SUBMIT ON 1-3-2016 IN THE PF OFFICE BARKATHPURA HYDERABAD (CONCERNED OFFICE) BUT EXTREMELY REGRETTED TO SAY THAT TILL DATE NO REFUND HAS BEEN RECD . I WAS WORKING IN SEW INFRASTRUCTURE LTD HYD IN 2008.PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST.
REGARDS,
PHANI KANTH.R,
M.N.+91-8393059008,+91-7735745502 EMAIL ID: phanirambhatla15@gmail.com

MY PERMANENT ADDRESS IS
Door No:28-190 church street belagam
(po) parvatipuram,(dist) vizianagram,ANDHRAPRADESH PIN:535501,

Shopping sasta online.con - Product Differentiation
    3 item delivered wrong and 1st samsung power bank 20000...
    online shoes order - did not receive my order
    My sister has ordered the shoes on my behalf on the date...
    Lost my powerglasses on my birth - Forgot my powerglasses
    I forgot my power glasses in the train 12451 on...
    Isolux ingenieria - Put wrong UAN on pf number
    Dear sir, I resigned ISULUX INGENIERIA on 30/11/2014....
    care---paytm.com - IRCTC Ticket _ Transaction Failed
    Since one month I have not received my money back. I...
    IRCTC - Refund not received
    Date of cancellation: 09 Nov 2017 Train no.17221 Pnr...
    IRCTC Transaction Failed-Refund - Money deduct but ticket not booked
    I tried to book a ticket Whose transaction...
    Make My Trip.com - Not refunding my money
    Hi I had made a booking with make my trip. Com. Later i...
    domestic expert solution - Domestic Expert Solution
    This is a fraud company. We had inqyired about maid...