PGIMER CHANDIGARH

Consumer complaints and reviews about PGIMER CHANDIGARH

KASHYAPSAHDEV

Jan 12, 2018

POOR MANAGMENT AND POOR SERVICES

I HAVE VISITED MANY TIMES IN OPD OF PGI, NEITHER THE MANAGEMENT AND NOR THE DOCTOR WORK PROPERLY, DOCTOR DOES NOT HAVE TIME TO CHECK PATIENT PROPERLY, DO NOT CONSULT PROPERLY, JUST PRESCRIBE MEDICINES, DO NOT GIVE PROPER INFORMATION, PATIENT WAIST THEIR WHOLE DAY FOR JUST ONE OR TWO MIN METING WITH DOCTOR.
MANAGEMENT IS SO POOR, THERE IS NO ANY SYSTEM TO WORK, THEY ARE JUST HARASSING THE PATIENT AND WASTING LOT OF TIME OF PATIENT AND THEIR RELATIVES. MANAGEMENT DO NOT USE ADVANCE TECHNOLOGIES LIKE TOKEN SYSTEM, MESSAGE ALERTS AND MANY MORE OTHER WHICH MAKES WORK EASY.
A VENDOR CAN USE ADVANCE TECHNOLOGIES BUT THESE GOVT OFFICIALS DON'T WANT TO DO THEIR JOB, THEY ARE JUST LAZY PEOPLE.
Sahul Singla

Dec 21, 2017

About hematology staff

I am coming for treatment in hematology department
But when we tell him any thing to staff then he does not tell him properly any thing.....Doctors behaviour is also so rude......He does not give answer properly.....

I request to center govt to improve pgimer very fastly....

Patient life is very valuable for their family.......

And govt also improve all hospital......

The hospital charging is so more.....A poor people can not afford......

Please improve fastly....

Thanks...
Protester 01

Nov 13, 2017

Pathetic management and staff

I am writing this from US with heavy heart mourning the loss of my friends mother due to the negligence from the management. I would like to get the answers why would they decide to be "Yamraj" by them self and decide the fate of the patient's life. I added review about my friends mother earlier getting discharged on the basis if she stays here at the hospital she might get infection. If the hospitals are not meant to prevent the infection then may be this ass holes should get the locks and lock down the hospital. As only thing they are good for is ass kissing of the people who the know directly or indirectly, All of the facts points towards they needed the bed for some other patient they had been kissing ass of or vice versa and she was sent back home. After getting home with the feeder and partial consciousness she merely survived for less than 24 hours and succumbed to the injuries she suffered due to the accident. If she had been not immaturely discharged by those dick heads the chances of her survival would have been increased and her family would not have to suffer this huge loss when they needed her the most. I am not sure if this would make any difference to them, because I am well aware of the saying if the dog's tail is kept in the straight pipe for 10 years it's still going to be curled. It would be shame for me to compare these arrogant idiots to the dogs because dogs are more loyal than these negligent dirty heartless inhumane individuals
protester

Nov 9, 2017

Pathetic treatment

My friends mother was referred to PGI and admitted to trauma center ICU. After couple days of incomplete treatment they told the patient and the family that if patient is kept at the hospital chances of infection are very high(Seriously then what's the purpose of hospitals if they can't prevent infections. So this is just the lame excuse). Only reason I understand out of this they needed bed for the patients who is related to the staff member or management directly or indirectly. No matter what the country does to advance, but due to such people as the staff and management the country will always be considered as developing country.
Behenji dutt

Nov 1, 2017

Maternity doctors

They treated us like an animal!! Septic section (maternity ward) nehru
My treatment was going on there but at the last stage when the contractions began and I was in little pain, they didn't admit me and said there's no sign of delivery as of now it might take a week but then I said my water is discharging and feeling pain in my lower back (even showed the discharged water on pad) but they refused.
Next day we ran again to the hospital cause of discharge and pain- they said the same thing. Then on the way back home pain started increasing but then we decided to go as per doctors that it will take time and these are false contractions (cause they checked it by pv and that heartbeat machine test as well) I was again in severe pain whole night and decided to wait but I was at the last stage and ran again to the hospital, the doctor in night then said ur too late and why didn't you came before my mother told them the story but they were not admitting it ! Then the normal delivery process started and they said the delivery is risky for your baby and on the go when I was in labor pain they were asking me the details and filling their forms (this formality could have been done by my relatives waiting outside but who bothered going out just 3 steps) . Their was some South Indian senior doctor whom they called for emergency and she was such rude creature ( she said-ai hbs+ bacha bchana chahti hai Na push kar . Which educated person talks like that and unfortunately she was a doctor ) after all this mess the emergency operation happened only because of the junior doctors who hasn't done their duty properly and send me home twice (their was senior doctor as well that time when I consulted) . They are rude all the time, and most importantly even after operation they don't give you the supervision which a patient needs not even a satisfactory answer to any of your questions as if they are always tonting and that's all they have learnt through out their practice. My baby was in icu for 12 days we suffered all because of the wrong information.
I would request pgi to please teach their staff to treat their patients and mothers like human beings and giving respect and listening problems is not a shame! They behave like this , only because they are in government hospital but then !do they have the right to disrespect everyone!there are so many incidents that I experienced in maternity ward please work on the this
Behenji dutt

Nov 1, 2017

Maternity doctors

They treated us like an animal!! Septic section (maternity ward)
aju28

Oct 23, 2017

Doctor Behavior

I came here with my uncle for treatment on emergency .my uncle was really suffering from stomach pain and we reach at P.G.I at 11pm on 22/10/2017.from 11pm till 08 am nothing happend ,first they send us surgical OPD then again in the entrance and then again back to surgical OPD,and till 8am nothing happend,when main doctor came and asked for the treatment then they start to do.
But there is one doctor mr Anil in surgical OPD who was just came on duty in the morning and his mind was fresh but still his behaviour was very rude.he was talking like he is talking to animal.
It was really painful when i saw one doctor talking like that with the patient and family of patient.
jp2429

Oct 18, 2017

Doctors misbehaviour

Pgi — misbehaviour

1 Review
Jp jp2429 on Oct 18, 2017 Mark as Resolved

I am writing this in concern to the misbehaviour of Doctor Shallu, Department : Physcatric, OPD: Wednesday (2pm).

I went there with my Dad he is on Stretcher and his age about 67, when i ask for my turn she burst me like any thing and start abusing me and my patient too, i asked why you are shouting like this she straight away said you villagers dont know any thing you dumb people only know how to take first in the line.

ore over when she keep abusing us we only said please dint say al these words and than she threaten us to send us thro out from PGi and call security to do this and apart from this when at the end we ask can you let us know the medicine she straight away said she is not here to server you villagers.

The way she said is really not acceptable i am Oxford pass out and running good business. I know how to make the decorum and talk to Dr's but the way she spoke to me and my patient is not acceptable at any cost we need action to be taken so that no othr patients get harrased.

I wright letter to health ministry too about this behaviour of Dr's to the patients.
Ashwani Sharma

Oct 14, 2017

Not Satisfied

Hi Team

I was there at PGI in Orthopedic section because of back issue that is making me in pain from last 6 months. I have already gone through medical process like Physiotherapy sections in private but pain is still there.So I decide to visit PGI for better treatment and experienced doctors there.

But after wasting my four days in PGI I got treatment that is even worse than I got in better. PGI is known to me for best but this is not what I got.

Completely unsatisfied with the treatment process.

Please find my CR No. and Mobile ############ / 9814256279 respectively.

Ashwani
nitika gupta 1988

Oct 14, 2017

doctors coming late in OPD

Dear Sir , we are sitting in PGI from 8 am morning and doctors in room number 3006 and 3007 on 14 oct 2017 did not come even at 10 AM, It is so disgusting and it is very difficult to sit their with medical problem to patient
kindly look up the matter
Satish Kumar Kakria

Oct 10, 2017

CR No.

I registered online once for visiting Internal Medicine department, but have lost my documents. I have also forgotten my CR No. It is becoming impossible for me to get online appointment again as the process cannot be completed in the absence of CR No. Kindly SMS my CR No. at my registered Mobile No. 9463155656 or e-mail. satishcdpo@gmail.com. Regards....... Satish Kumar S/O Sh. Bhav Dev, City Amloh Distt. Fatehgarh sahib, Punjab
Suraj. Rana

Sep 10, 2017

Rude behavior of CLR doctors

Respected sir /madam I want to inform you that I am suraj Pundir admit his wife in clr department on date 5sep. She deliver a baby girl on 6 September. Baby suffering from kidney disease and now doctors not attend the baby and mother at right time and behave rude for asking help. We asking for treatment help 5to 10 time but they not response and behave rude with me my family. After all this is when i asking for leave due not proper treatment the concern doctor /attendent behave rude and refuse to leave. If any mishappening occur with my wife and baby I am definitely file a FIR against pgi for all this.
Suraj. Rana

Sep 10, 2017

Not attend patient and rude behavior

Respected sir /madam. I want to inform that my wife admit in pgi (nehru) hospital on date 5sep.in clr department and deliver a girl on 6sep. Baby suffering from kidney disease and now doctors not attend the baby and mother at right time and behave rude for asking help. We asking for treatment help 5to 10 time but they not response. After all this I'm asking for leave nd again doctor behave rude and insult me and my family. I want to inform. You that if any misshapening occur I'm definitely make FIR against pgi.

Sep 7, 2017

biopsy lab report

21.8.2017 .ko Mai Apna bacha ki biopsy sample room no 515mai da ka aya hu jiska mera pass bill hai1000rs ka or ek test hai 300rs ka.. .fer Mai 13din baad gaya khta hai Dr ka name nahi likha koi khta hai sample nahi da ka gaya hoga... .ab Mai Kya Karu dobara biopsy karvau Kya.. ..mujha bata to do ka mai Kya karu.. ..plz bacha ka liya he bata do 9729942295
janagalroshan1981

Aug 31, 2017

Not attending the patient and rude behaviour

Three hours in PGI
My daughter Arpita aged 6 ½ years slipped and her head hit the floor (6 PM). She started vomiting. On seeing this, I rushed (6.30) to PGI trauma centre. The doctors on duty did not attend her and said we only attend referred cases. They said she should be taken to GMCH-32. Even they behaved rudely & unprofessionally and involved in hitted argument with me. One of them said we are performing continuous duty for 36 hours so we are behaving like this. Then, I asked for complaint form at the reception counter. The complaint form was also not available on the counter. Then I went (7.57 PM) to SMO room no. 221. He/ she was also not there in the room. One official guided me to go MHA Control. I taking my daughter in my lap went to MHA control. There, I narrated the whole incidence to the officer. He said me go and meet Ms Kakuli at reception (Emergency) centre she will attend you. Then, Ms kakuli sent me to Ms Arti at the reception of trauma centre. She then took my daughter inside. Again the same doctor did not attend my daughter on the pretext of rush of serious patient. I again waited for half an hour. Again on seeing that they are just busy in meeting I called MHA control (Mob. 7087007002) at 8.56 PM and detailed the whole incidence again. Thereafter, he phoned the doctor to attend my daughter. One of them then checked my daughter and recommended some medicine on plain papers. Doctors are reluctant to take responsibility. To get my daughter checked it took about 3.00 hours. There should be system place in place that minimum time is taken in attending the patient. This all was very painful. There may be shortage of doctor staff. It is the prime duty of doctor to attend the patient which I have not seen there.
balwant123

Rude Behavior of Security staff

Dear Sir , I am sharing you some experience, Security staff ( at CLR Waiting Hall ) very rudely behaving un- professional with patient family members.
Hoping for a management change and behavioral classes for these kind of employees.
Balwant Singh
balwant123

Rude Behavior of Security staff

Balwant Singh
sumeetjaidka

mismanagement in all OPD

I think the type of infrastructure built in the PGI is good enough but there is definitely needs improvement in the process of handling the OPD patients .
I am locallite from chandigarh and when i need to get my checkup in any of the PGI OPD's than i have to think twice just because i have to wait till evening .
I usually be at the registartaion window around 8:00 AM but that is of no use and even the online registration is also not that effective in terms of getting oneself there checkup.
I think this is big issue as we have to take care of various vulnerability which is impacting a mass people in the tricity and adjacent areas.
If our government can manage to provide such big infrastructure to us ,can't we make some efforts to manage them effectively so that people need not suffer.
I request the PGI authority to kindly examine the situation and try to adopt a much needed management program.
Kushatwal

Aug 5, 2017

Missing OPD Card

Yesterday on dated 4/8/17, I visited to Nuclear deptt. in Nehru Hospital for the DMSA test of my son. But unfortunately i lost the OPD card of my son somewhere in Nehru Hospital. I request to all if someone get this then please inform me. The card details and my contact number are as below.
Patient Name :-Ansh Atwal
CR No. ############

Contact number:-8196820111
Divu1998

Aug 2, 2017

Non sense behaviour of endocrinology head

The head of endocrinology department. .. Rastogi.. my complaint is against him. A doctor should have a polite behaviour with his patient firstly. But he has no common sense how to talk with a woman. He used the words like , are you literate.. Do you have studied any class. This that these those. He was just talking bullshit. He asked for what I am studying now. And even told me to google about my disease. I mean just mind your business. What you have to do with a patient's study. whether he or she is literate or illiterate. You just mind your business. Doctors like you are just a shame on repluted hospitals like p.g.i . Even he didn't check me well and ordered her secretary or whatever to tell me waht to do. I just wanna say.. U r not working here for fee.. so just do your work properly.. its none of your business .. Non sense doctors like you should be rusticated immediately coz if you even can't talk with a patient politely. . you don't deserve to be a doctor. Nd yes if u are highly educated.. keep your study to yourself okay.. you are not doing any favor on us.. Even if you are highly educated you have no ethics.. rastogi or whateva..
Pirthi Mann

Jul 26, 2017

Delay of LIC claim form

The LIC claim form of our patient, CR no-############ has been delayed since 1 month due to unknown reasons. When we call on 01722756015 to inquire about we are being harshly attented. I have trevelled to chandigarh multiple time to know the status of form but got only an expectation of few days.it This is efeecting me mentally and financially. It is upsetting to know the poor state of working in such a prestigious hospital. Kindly help.
servingPGIsince40Yrs

Jul 13, 2017

Rude Behavior of JE in maintenance office , sec 24

The official (Junior Engineer) in Maintenance office, sector 24 CHD is extremely rude. When we were handing over the Govt. house in same sector after my father's death to PGI, we were supposed to get some no dues documents, for which he made us run from pillar to post . Moreover, as my mother was following up with them alone and is not educated much, he talked repeatedly very rudely with her and denied any official guidance.

When I went to his office to complaint about it, he talked rudely with me as well.

He has no basic ethics to talk to women, in spite of the fact that we are family of a late, dedicated sincere employee of PGI.

My father gave his heart and soul in serving this institution and in return we get, rudeness, lethargic and extremely un-professional behavior from GOVT EMPLOYEES.

servingPGIsince40Yrs

Jul 13, 2017

RUDE JUNIOR ENGG , MAINTAINENCE OFFICE SECTOR 24

The official (Junior Engineer) in Maintenance office , sector 24 is extremely rude. When we were handing over the Govt. house in same sector to PGI, we were supposed to get some no dues documents , for which he made us run from pillar to post . Moreover, as my mother was following up with them alone and is not educated much , he talked repeatedly very rudely with her and denied any official guidance.

The junior employees in office are on opposite , polite and well behaved.

He has no basic ethics to talk to women , in spite of the fact that we are family of a late , dedicated sincere employee of PGI.
My father gave his heart and soul in serving this institution and in return we get, rudeness , lethargic and extremely harassing un-professional behavior from some of the GOVT EMPLOYEES.

Ketan@1

Jun 30, 2017

Skin Department

I am visiting PGI from last 1 year. There's 10-12 time my I visited but all time I met with new doctor and they gave me new medicines and reviews. After about 1 year of treatment not even 1% results are shown. After that they told me new stories. Not satisfied at all. They just wasted my time. Just 1 star for PGI. Not recommended to anyone.
hahuja3368

Jun 27, 2017

Rude Doctor

EYE DEPARTMENT
DR, ZORAM, CABIN NO. 220 AVAILABLE ON TUESDAY'S
NO SENSE OF TALKING TO PATIENTS,
ASKED MY PATIENT TO STAND UP FROM BED IMMEDIATELY AFTER MINOR SURGERY, DIDN'T ANSWER HER QUERY AND REPLIED IN A VERY RUDE MANNER.
GIVES IRRITATING REPLIES TO THE ATTENDERS, HE FEELS AS IF HE IS THE MOST SUPERIOR THERE AND WILL TREAT EVERYONE LIKE A CRUEL KING.
NO HUMBLENESS AND THE MOST RUDE, MISBEHAVED DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET IN THE WHOLE TREATMENT OF PGI. THE MANAGEMENT MUST CARRY SOME COUNSELLING SESSIONS FOR THESE KIND OF DOCTORS, AND SOME STRICT ACTIONS MUST BE TAKEN SO THAT THEY ALSO HAVE FEAR OF SOMETHING BEFORE MISBEHAVING WITH SOMEONE. AT LEAST ON BASIC HUMANITY BASIS TREAT A PERSON WELL, THEY ARE IN HOSPITAL DUE TO SOME ISSUE, YOUR A BIT OF HUMBLENESS CAN REDUCE THEIR PAIN AND AGONY.
SHAMELESS THICK SKINNED DOCTOR!!!

APOLLO TYRE - In response to your complaint
    Dear Sadiq, we understand that our team has connected with...
    cb unicorn 150 - Engine problem
    I was purchase cb unicorn 150 bike on 30/06/2017.since my...
    SBSTC - Refund of extra amount deducted while booking a ticket
    While booking ticket in advance for 20.01.2018 (Saturday)...
    Future choice /ambience water - Good company
    The products of this company are worth every penny. Future...
    Jioapp - Deducted from tez app
    Amount deducted but recharge is not done Hai I have...
    Aircel - Unable to sed message for port request
    Dear Mohit (Mohit891), We regret the inconvenience that...
    HDFC Bank - atm card use by 3 fraud transtion
    i am govindraj pandey is very poor man my saving account...
    Universal travels - A third class bus service
    On 12.01.18, the bus to Marthandam was late by three...
    SBI Life Insurance Money back policy - RE : SURRRENDER VALUE
    Dear Darpan, We acknowledge your concern. Our team will...
    Aircel - porting request not sand
    Dear Mukesh, We regret the inconvenience that may have...