PGIMER CHANDIGARH

Chandigarh

Consumer complaints and reviews about PGIMER CHANDIGARH

singh mewa

Feb 16, 2020

Regarding offer of appointment as BSC Nursing office results declared during Nov2019

With due respect , My daughter Simranpreet kaur Roll No 439 of BSc Nursing 4 year course. . wherein 87 candidates have been passed out of which 84 candidates have been issued offer of appointment letter for the post of Nursing Officer in January ,2020 but i have not been offered the appointment letter so far. It is learnt that there are sufficient posts of Nursing Officers are vacant. It is therefore requested that , I may also be issue offer of appointment letter to the post of Nursing Officers .
Dheer99

Jan 16, 2020

Rude Behavior of Security Guards

Security Guard (Kamaljeet) front of maternity ward is vrry rude and talking non sense things that "Ilaaj Karvane Aaye Ho Ilaaj Karvao" we are not here to listen these thing. I just ask for taking my things from room. She is talking to me rudely yesterday and today also. Please take some serious action.
Dimpy mamgai

Dec 26, 2019

Rude behaviour of doctor of pgi chandigarh

Doctor sitting in room no. 215 of eye opd on 26.12.2019 is so arrogant tha she does'nt know how to speak with patient. She does'nt know how to treat them.. she is so eager to fight with them.. she is so rude that nobody can tolerate her.. I request to please take necessary action against her as she is not deserving that seat. She is just torture.. she instead of treating patient scold them brutally.
Vikaskumarchandigarh14

Dec 13, 2019

Inform about people got job in pgi by bribe money

I want to inform pgi administration that, Peoples got job in pgi by giving bribe to take job. Some of them are following:-
1. Jitender Kumar S/O BALDEV SINGH
working on pgi emergency department as a sweeper.
2. POOJA RANI S/O SATBIR SINGH wife of Jitender kumar she also get job by bribe money. Working on emergency department as sweeper.
Now, Jitender kumar wents to admit his brother AJAY KUMAR on pgi security department.

There Photographs are attached with this mail.

As I mentioned above this is an offence regarding the society. So, I will request you that Please fire them immediately.
They will do an crime after doing this by bribing the money for getting the job.
So, I will request pgi administration to that take strict action for both of them and fire them from this job.
Jitender kumar also have a case in Consume court of not paying money for purchased item.

Reeta qw

Nov 1, 2019

Rude behaviour of dr , dr not care cancer patients

My mother has throat cancer detected by this pgi chandigarh hospital. I am going to visit my ailing mother in the hospital for the last 2 months but there is no care patients are also undergoing major cancer like illness.but the delay in treatment of the patient is getting worse.we all know that cancer- like disease increases day by day. I gave up may job be of my mother treatment but the treatment of my mother is not taking place in time.
Thankx
Reeta qw

Nov 1, 2019

Rude behaviour of Dr..Dr not care cancer patients

My mother has throat cancer detected by this pgi chandigarh hospital. I am going to visit my ailing mother in the hospital for the last 2 months but there is no care patients are also undergoing major cancer like illness.but the delay in treatment of the patient is getting worse.we all know that cancer -like disease increases day by day.but Dr not care .no effect to the dr.I gave up my job be of my mother treatment but the treatment of my mother is not taking place in time.
Thankx
Pankaj arora
damandhillon123

Oct 29, 2019

Carelessness

My brother was admitted to the liver ward in pgi CHD. The doctors of the liver ward are such careless doctors, rude mean and Inhumans. Staff is very arrogant specially the training staff. My brother was died due to their mistake. They take my brother for endoscopy, he died on the spot but doctors make us fool for 3 days that he is still alive. One of the nurses of their staff tells us that due to in negligence od one doctors my brother's vein is cut down and bleeding don't stop. Pgi CHD is the worst hospital they just treat human life as a joke.
Kindly take the action to the liver department as their head doctor Dr.Dhimandontcome on a visit the whole day. Junior doctors use his stamp they just make peoples fool and make money.
desraj84

Oct 17, 2019

miss behavior of department gvnaecology at counter no 28

at conter no. 28 madam MONIKA has no sence to talk with patient/relative. mostly she speak very rude. and never guide to patient/relative. it seems to that she is not responsibal his duty.
plz adwise to change her behovier or language or attitude regards patient/relatives. if she not improve plz change her counter..and then and then. suspent her.
Bhupinder rana

Sep 2, 2019

machine for prematuare babies Dr priyanaka misbehave me and my sister

My sister has delivered baby . At the time of delivery doctor advised or emotional force me to shift the baby to other hospital due to not availability of ventilator and icu bed in the hospital. Pgi is best hospital but they did not arrange the machine for baby.they only inform the patient at time of emergency. And due to this baby did not survive.dr priyanaka Pressaurear me to arrange "niku" In private hospital I requested to Dr priyanaka i can't affored i m not economic strong but dr priyanaka misbehave me and my sister I thing private hospital give a commission to Dr priyanaka so i requested to u plz take a strong action against Dr priyanaka
Kunze_gyabha

Aug 28, 2019

Rude behavior no sense of talking to patient

Hello Sir,

My mother was referred by the Solan Hospital MMCH Kumarhatti for the further investigation . I went PGI Emergency on that day for the enquiry of referral and Dr said bring patient we will tell about it . I went back to my room it was around 9:30 PM . My mother is in no condition to walk at that time so bring my mother today in stature . I again explain Dr about my mother concern .He shout on me " apni Marzi karoge jao yahan se OPD jaao " I said " My mother is ill and not able to breath and walk " he reviewed my card say go from here " and I grab a tool to stand my mother from stature he said " Kya btamizi hai " in front of all people and patient . I was new in PGI Emergency and I don't know about anything lat least Dr should be polite with his patient and my old I'll mother said sorry to him still he was angry . PGI Dr's are Dr because of patient and they are govt employee beacause of us. It's totally wrong to shout to patient like this . I am very Hurt and felt disrespectful at PGi so do my mother . I need apologize from him in front of all public. I do not know his name but I will post his name later. I need apologies from Dr and to my mother ASAP. We are not professional and if professional language is to shout means to shout and misbehave and rude than it's better to not be a profession like Dr .

Kunje

I expect revert of this complaint and hope for the apologies from that Dr.
Priya Arora

Aug 22, 2019

A very rude behaviour of Dr RajaRam( nephrology)

Dr RajaRam in nephrology department is too much rude with patients. He behaves badly even on a simple queries. My mother is a kidney petient and taking his treatment but during her last visit to the doctor on 21-8-2019 . He insulted my parents and get them out of the room when they asked him a question. He behaves very arrogantly . I arranged for them to consult a private clinic in emergency on the same day. My mother is in trauma with his behaviour . She was crying at home. A doctor is supposed to encourage their patients but his behaviour made their moral down. Who's responsible. I request to authorities to please take strict action against Dr Raja Ram . He is disrespecting the whole profession and the institute.
Priya Arora

Aug 22, 2019

Regarding doctor's behaviour

I want to compaint against the misbehavior of Dr. Raja Ram ( nephrology) at pgi . Hes too rude with patients. My mother is a kidney patient and was getting his treatment . But during her last visit on 21-8-2019 he insulted my parents rudely and get them out of his room even on a simple query. She's in mental trauma due to his behaviour and was crying at home. My parents are senior citizens . A doctor is supposed to heal the ailment of petients but the doctor's behaviour has down their moral. Then immediately I arranged to get them treated in a private clinic. If the quality of doctors at these kind a institute is of such type then what's the benefit of these medical institute.
Santosh9090

Jul 23, 2019

Regarding cr number

Respected
I lost my cr number please track or trace my cr number so as i continue my treatment.
Santosh kumar s/o sardari LaL
Village milkara/milkhra
District yamunanagar State Haryana.
Pin code 135102.
Registered mobile number 09416868605
Please help
Shilkun

Jul 10, 2019

Very rude and nonsense behaviour

I went to opd today in gynecological department. Three doctors were sitting there. Out of which Dr neha's behavior was worst. She treated every lady so badly that delebrately make them wait. Even in opd, she asks only complex cases and treated every other lady like an animal. She harassed new cases along with Dr simar and Dr. Shruti. She has no way to talk and considered every lady to be illetrate.
She tried that nobody come to her and denied her duty. She asked us to go to 16 hospital and 32 hospital for treatment.

I thought that Doctors are source of hope and motivation but today's experience proved why poor people go to private hospital too.
Deepak. sn

May 19, 2019

Dustbin open no cover

dustbin open no cover and there is so many mosquito in room

Dustbin open no cover

Rude bahaviour

Rude behaving by kiran kapta..in opd....

Redu behaviour of staff

......staff was behaving ...rude..
...actaully ..i have a oppointment ...in..opd department...and at a time ...data was not working..and......and...staff was too rudeee..

Rude bahaviour

.....today i have a online appointment ....at a time my data was not working ...and ...i said ....all about to staff of new opd..and kiran kapta ....bahvae too rude in this situation...
sonu phore

May 12, 2019

department doctor misbehave

मेरी मम्मी को लीवर मे कैंसर है जिसकी रिर्पोट डॉक्टर को दिखाई है उनकी हालत बहुत खराब है पर पी जी आई वाले उनको ना तो भर्ती कर रहे है और ना ही कोई दवाई दे रहे है बस चक्कर पे चक्कर कटवा रहे है जब वो कुछ खा नही सकती पी नही सकती तो इससे ज्यादा ओर क्या वजह चाहिए इन लोगों को इलाज करने के लिए मेरी मम्मी तडप रही है ओर ये लोग उनको ओ पी डी के चक्कर लगवा रहे है हम इनको स्टेचर पर इधर से उधर लिए खुम रहे है कोई सुनने को तैयार ही नही है अल्ट्ासाउण्ड की तारिख दे दी अब कहा जाऐ ये कौन सा तरीका है इलाज करने का जब आदमी तडप रहा है तब तो आप लोग उसको देख नही रहे है मुझे तो लग रहा है हम जांच करवाते रहेगे ओर वो दम तोड देखी 10 दिन हो गये आज इधर से उधर भटकते हुए कोई तो मदद करो सर हमारी । सोनू कुमार मुजफफरनगर फोन नम्बर 7007416693
pardeepdhnas

May 11, 2019

Misbehave with patients and panic for her

Pardeep Kumar
My wife Sonia admitted in PGI maternity ward B Block bed no 6 .during pregnancy treatment at new opd of Pgi at Monday 6 may 2019 during that period to till date only diagnosis proces , my wife very tired and dr behaviour is very rood to patient Dr Swati and dr prathibha was treated her both was very misbehave with her patients and me. PGI WAS know for better health and disease treatment but here treatment was too late. Dr has good salary good facility to all but she is panic all the time.
What is happening while I'm govt employee and my Duty at general election of India at Chandigarh constituency.
I m also local residents but here only approach can do
GABBAR123

Apr 20, 2019

Where is the Response of PGI Deptt.

Dear All

After file of lot of complaints here, where is the RESPONSE of PGI Management.?

Sometimes security guards are doing misbehave with patients or sometimes doctors too. We know they have some their own problems but PGI Staff, Doctors and Guards too, you people need to understand, a patient is not coming to listen your concerns or come to handle your misbehaviour. They are coming because of their problems and with a trust that they got good treatment and behaviour too.

Request to PGI Deptt to look into this matter and treat each complaint in perfect manner..

Only Good Mnagaement can make good diffrence and Good results too. Rest upto you.

Thanks !!
Pushit

Mar 29, 2019

Wrong guidance

Sir ,for poor free patients the medicines are given by surgical store and dispencery but the staff there many times give wrong information to us ,as they say that they have not that medicine which we want and sometimes they say this is not my work go to another room ,so they misguide and also don't do their duty properly
Balwinder9947

Feb 13, 2019

Complaint against doctor and attended

It happened on 13-feb-2019
Attended called a name of patient at 10 am and said stay here after wait of 2 hours at 12pm i asked to attended how long does she gonna take time then doctor replied me i m not gonna see your pattient its my hospital then he put through my card on floor
Thats my experience with that shit room no was 4067 new opd Chandigarh pgi
Thats my india how they treat with patients at hospital
I wish he will be at my stage one day
I have trust on god
🙏🙏🙏🙏
Harshgarg131996

Dec 12, 2018

Doctor Absent

I am standing outside of the room no 4099 from 10 am in New opd at PGI, Chandigarh. There was no docto6from 12-3 pm. What was this...??
Its doctor or what..??

Doctor Absent

Gagan Duggal5

Dec 5, 2018

Online registration not allows to change unit if Dr. Unit change

Pre registration of PGI will not have any option to change patient Unit if Dr. Unit changed. Can't register online appointments for the same Dr.
I'm patient in Ent department under Professor J.M.B (H.O.D) her unit was 1 and now she was shifter to Unit 2. And her days change from Tuesday,Thursday to Monday and Wednesday. But her patients are not allowed to register online appointment. Have conversation with online department and a sir at level fifth in ro
oom no 35. They confirmed that there is no option to change unit. It prove that technical team is not even good enough to maintain every thing. Will have some conversation with technical department after some time.
Advise :- requiret youngster and experienced candidates with brain and have commensence.

Kranti water meter - Water meter
    My water meter is not working properly it is in warranty...
    Sravani m madireddy - Cheating and fraud
    Cheating and fraud Dear sir, Rampant cheating and...
    KSRTC - Midway stop by Airavata
    Dear KSRTC MANAGER I am a proud kamnadiga who always...
    GSRTC - Not refund for tickets
    Sir, My senior citizen mother alone traveling from...
    Elexdeals - kospet hope WATERPROOF SMART WATCH 3gb/32gb - Wrong product send
    I ordered for kospet hope smart watch with 3gb ram 32gb...
    MCD - Blockage of Rainwater mainhole
    This is in regards to the blockage of rain water main hole...
    I need to home - I need to home
    I need to home Application Status: Your Assessment ID...
    Rishtey Tv - Meri aashiqui tumse hi
    Please telecast the show.
    UGC - Payment
    Pfms is showing my nsp status of 54000 under processing...