PGIMER CHANDIGARH

Consumer complaints and reviews about PGIMER CHANDIGARH

Harshgarg131996

Dec 12, 2018

Doctor Absent

I am standing outside of the room no 4099 from 10 am in New opd at PGI, Chandigarh. There was no docto6from 12-3 pm. What was this...??
Its doctor or what..??

Doctor Absent

Gagan Duggal5

Dec 5, 2018

Online registration not allows to change unit if Dr. Unit change

Pre registration of PGI will not have any option to change patient Unit if Dr. Unit changed. Can't register online appointments for the same Dr.
I'm patient in Ent department under Professor J.M.B (H.O.D) her unit was 1 and now she was shifter to Unit 2. And her days change from Tuesday,Thursday to Monday and Wednesday. But her patients are not allowed to register online appointment. Have conversation with online department and a sir at level fifth in ro
oom no 35. They confirmed that there is no option to change unit. It prove that technical team is not even good enough to maintain every thing. Will have some conversation with technical department after some time.
Advise :- requiret youngster and experienced candidates with brain and have commensence.
Rituparan sharma

Oct 8, 2018

Highly irresponsible behaviour of staff

I have come here for PET scan of my mother. She was advised to get this scan done on priority. But doctors & staff, present in the PET centre are.. I don't know what..either they are highly ignorant & irresponsible or just lazy !
It's the 3rd time I have visited the same place for same concern, but the machines present here never seems to work ! We had deposited the fees of 10,000Rs the very first time, but they appointed another date for the scan.. then the next time the drug solution was given to her but the scan was cancelled saying the machine has got some technical issue. And this time (3rd time) they repeated the same thing again.. infused her with the drug solution, & we r waiting since morning (9am) but it's quarter past two, and we r still waiting. My mother was supposed to get this done in the morning, as the staff here kept saying that we will call her first.

In between they first said that machine's radioactive substance has spilled & we can't fix it for now. Then they told us to wait till 1 pm.. ( so that they'll just see if anything could happen in between) .. then they told us to us to arrive at 2pm..
And now that it's 2.. the doctor (SR) here rudely says that we'll call u ourself when the machine gets fixed.. wait for another 1 hour..
I mean what the hell..! India has no system..? Now i feel like it's our fault to come here at first place.
Government hospitals have big infrastructures and staff.. but quality of both of these lack in just of the some basic things like MORALS & ETHICS !

There is no use of keeping the machine if doesn't work properly & serve people well on time.. and equally there is no use keeping such rude staff who just even can't talk normally with patients & their near and dear ones.

And now I am even wondering, if this machine really was ever out of service or not; as some carpenters are doing
Some furniture work there ! Not some technician !

I'm highly confused & sad to see the staff people here.

Management should definitely keep a check here.
paul.dileep

Oct 6, 2018

RUDE BEHAVIOUR OF SR DOCTOR

Everytime rude behave and misbehave of Senior Doctor Mr Srinivasan IN APC DEPARTMENT OF PGI, CHANDIGARH. IF DOCTOR WILL DO THE SUCH MISBEHAVE WITH THE PAITENT AND PERENTS ALL TIME. IF YOU WILL ASK SOMETHING OR SAY SOMETHING WHERE HE CREATE RUDE REACTION. IF ANY BODY CAN GUIDE OR HELP ME TO SOLVE THE ISSUE FOR THIS DOCTOR PLEASE SUGGEST ME.
shanikanu

Sep 28, 2018

Bad behavior of security guards

Hello, I had faced right now a problem due to security guards at emergency hall B. I had gone there to see my maternal uncle.His condition was very bad.But there security guards are totally I'll mannered.they had asked us to get out from hall immidiately. I was just taking contact number from my cousin. N immidiately one them came to me and tried to grab my phone. When he grabbed my phone then it's camera gets on..they had made a issue that I was clicking their pics..if possible please check out CCTV camera..This is very bad condition of india'd best Hospital that patients are harrased by security..and one more they always allow entry of 3-4 visitors of their known in emergency. They had threatened us that they will not allow presence of other person and many more..I know no one take any action against all this..bcoz everyone support wrong persons
Mb770

Sep 21, 2018

Unavailability of icu bed and ventilator machine for prematuare babies

My wife has delivered baby . At the time of delivery doctor advised or emotional force me to shift the baby to other hospital due to not availability of ventilator and icu bed in the hospital. Pgi is best hospital but they did not arrange the machine for baby.they only inform the patient at time of emergency. And due to this baby did not survive.
spmaurya

Jul 30, 2018

Rude behavior of Dr. Vishnu R. R. Department ofHepatology

On 27.07.2018, when I went to Dr. Vishnu R. R. department of Hepatology Room no. 377 as per mentioned by internal medicine officer. He behaved very rudely and asked me, who the hell send you to here. Despite my polite behavior. I'm the not only one who goes through it. I'm very disappointed from this type of service. Kindly take the strict action against these type of antisocial Doctor or I have to register an FIR for the same. Thanks
punjabo

Jul 24, 2018

slow nd lazy work in ultrasound lab

Helo, i came pgi for ultrasound with my relative . She is suffering from breast pain . M came at pgi 8am. Unfortunatly till 4pm i have no term for test . Dr are very lazy in the lab . They treated fast only those people who have any aproach . Otherwise they are bsy in tea biscuite and lunch ect . Unfortunately we came back home without any test . We r shame on our country medical system .
AmarSingh85

Jul 4, 2018

PGI gives mental harassment to Trainee Doctors

Can you believe PGI is not giving MD degree they are making pressure cookers not Doctors. In Internal Medicine they don't even follow duty roaster timings, 12 hrs is the minimum duty timing for a Trainee doctors whereas PGI senior doctors stretch this duty timing to even 15 hrs or 18 hrs for Trainee doctors. Now imagine how a trainee doctor will behave/diagnose the patient with so much of mental load.
It's really very inhuman, un-ethical and a mental harassment for a trainee doctor. That's why they leave (PGI or the world) after one-two months of joining.

PGI has a poorest of administration and Head ship which can't implement roaster timing from 8 to 8 i.e 12 hrs which is more than sufficient for a person to do his job sincerely.

Imagine a person (trainee doctor) goes on duty at night at 8:00 PM and according to roaster duty timing he should be free by 8:00 AM in the morning (12 hrs of normal duty) but to surprise the seniors let him go around 11 or 12 PM means 16-17 hrs ....Pathetic situation for doctors. They are not left with left out option then...
gurpreet singh1313

May 22, 2018

Rude Behavior of Security staff and security officer sanjiv kumar

Dear Sir , I am sharing you some experience, Security staff ( at CLR Waiting Hall ) and aso sanjiv kumar very rudely behaving un- professional with patient family members.
Hoping for a management change and behavioral classes for these kind of employees. and also many times security staff and officers itself break the rules. sir please take necessary action against him....

Gurpreet Singh
Subhash1957

May 15, 2018

Count the age of person who standing in senior citizen line not the age of patient

I visited new opd in Pgi Chandigarh on 14may2018, time:9.00AM, window no.29,floor 3rd(hematology). Data entry operator warned me not to stand in senior citizen line,because my patient daughter is 28 yr.I am senior citizen, aged 60yrs. How can a patient stand in que?? Kindly count the age of person who is standing in line not age of patient, because patient cannot stand in que.
I Hope you will take the necessary action .
Sonu1234567

May 1, 2018

Rude Behavior of Doctor

Issue :1

Rude Behavior of Dr.:-
The way Dr. Sunil (Orthopedic) was Treating with Patients was not Good. He was Desperately shouting on Patients. which was not looking good. He was not giving answers to concerns of patients rather he was shouting.

Even some senior citizen were complaining that Dr. behavior is not good. I am not able to understand why the behavior was so rude.

Issue-2
Mismanagement in OPD:-
At 8:30 Am i was at registration Window. and the time i met the doctor it was 4:30Pm. Total Mismanagement. a lot of 40 persons were called off for OPD at 12:15 Pm. And the patient who is having 5 number meets the doctor @16:15. not able to understand this concern too. Staff Member Mr. Chand was also not cooperating with Patients.
Sumit Sachdeva ambala

Apr 24, 2018

Online Registration

I have taken online appointment for eye department, you know what was the purpose of online appointment it is only harassment. They said online appointment is not as such possible for this department then why they done online appointment.

Online Registration

Ravinder 0008

Apr 21, 2018

Ultrasound room number212 Pgi emergency

This is complaint regarding emergency ultrasound room number 212 that they are not behaving rightly and make patients harrased .this is done for two time with me in case of emergency and when I asked them that patient is serious sir they ase take your slip I will not do ultrasound of your patient today firstly thay gave 2:30 time I have to take my patient to emergency and inject again for pain and when I was there again at 2:30 they ask that now after 4:30 and behaving nonsensly with me my patient is in pain during this instance but this behaviour is pathetic non sense people pls take some steps against them so that this behaviour of these people can not be seen next time
reenasharma11

Apr 9, 2018

Way Of Talking

Hello J.P. Nadda G,

You have recruit some people specially for Himachal Pradesh, Its my humble request with you please take stick action because these people's way of taking is very rude. Maximum people are frustrated but as you know they are not able to that how they can complaint.
So please take feedback as soon as possible.
Alokattri4

Feb 24, 2018

ENT department doctor misbehave

Hello sir,
I would like complete against PGI chandigarh doctors dr. Daleep and Dr. Sanjeev. Their behave like they treating animals. Dr. Sanjeev said go to hell I am going wrote on card that attend these on last because I was asking him about my patient he is okay or not and put me from the room. I wrote on tweet about the doctors to Mr. JP nadda our honourable minister of health also send request to PGI complaint box but didn't get responses. Please take some action. I am going to take action.
Yuktikapoor

Feb 17, 2018

delay reports

Hlo its Yukti ..my father is suffering from the 2nd stage of cancer . I m visiting PGI from the last month . they have taken our slides to give report ..they told us to get report after 10 days but already they are 5 days late and still there is no response . we can't start the treatment further without that slides and report . If anybody can help pls contact me at registerd number 9465187235
I dont even know what to do and how to proceed
Monikka

Feb 15, 2018

Misbehaviour of lady doctor

Few hours back i visited the gynaecology dept of pgi. And to my surprise the young lady doctor was rude and unprofessional .she did not knew how to talk to the patients and continuously misbehaved. She did not bother to listen to the problems i was going through and was busy enjoying her biscuits n tea. The way she was shouting on patients did not justify her being a doctor. I was trying to explain the problems n my case history but all that time the only thing she did was shouted on me saying "tujhe samajh nahi a raha mai kya puch rahi hun ". I am a lawyer by profession and the way she misbehaved only shows how pathetic that lady doctor was. She has nothing to do with her patients and her attitude only shows that " i am a doctor and i am working in pgi ,who the hell are you, only a patient".

One of the worst experiences of my life. Would never ever want to visit pgi again in life .
KASHYAPSAHDEV

Jan 12, 2018

POOR MANAGMENT AND POOR SERVICES

I HAVE VISITED MANY TIMES IN OPD OF PGI, NEITHER THE MANAGEMENT AND NOR THE DOCTOR WORK PROPERLY, DOCTOR DOES NOT HAVE TIME TO CHECK PATIENT PROPERLY, DO NOT CONSULT PROPERLY, JUST PRESCRIBE MEDICINES, DO NOT GIVE PROPER INFORMATION, PATIENT WAIST THEIR WHOLE DAY FOR JUST ONE OR TWO MIN METING WITH DOCTOR.
MANAGEMENT IS SO POOR, THERE IS NO ANY SYSTEM TO WORK, THEY ARE JUST HARASSING THE PATIENT AND WASTING LOT OF TIME OF PATIENT AND THEIR RELATIVES. MANAGEMENT DO NOT USE ADVANCE TECHNOLOGIES LIKE TOKEN SYSTEM, MESSAGE ALERTS AND MANY MORE OTHER WHICH MAKES WORK EASY.
A VENDOR CAN USE ADVANCE TECHNOLOGIES BUT THESE GOVT OFFICIALS DON'T WANT TO DO THEIR JOB, THEY ARE JUST LAZY PEOPLE.
Sahul Singla

Dec 21, 2017

About hematology staff

I am coming for treatment in hematology department
But when we tell him any thing to staff then he does not tell him properly any thing.....Doctors behaviour is also so rude......He does not give answer properly.....

I request to center govt to improve pgimer very fastly....

Patient life is very valuable for their family.......

And govt also improve all hospital......

The hospital charging is so more.....A poor people can not afford......

Please improve fastly....

Thanks...
Protester 01

Nov 13, 2017

Pathetic management and staff

I am writing this from US with heavy heart mourning the loss of my friends mother due to the negligence from the management. I would like to get the answers why would they decide to be "Yamraj" by them self and decide the fate of the patient's life. I added review about my friends mother earlier getting discharged on the basis if she stays here at the hospital she might get infection. If the hospitals are not meant to prevent the infection then may be this ass holes should get the locks and lock down the hospital. As only thing they are good for is ass kissing of the people who the know directly or indirectly, All of the facts points towards they needed the bed for some other patient they had been kissing ass of or vice versa and she was sent back home. After getting home with the feeder and partial consciousness she merely survived for less than 24 hours and succumbed to the injuries she suffered due to the accident. If she had been not immaturely discharged by those dick heads the chances of her survival would have been increased and her family would not have to suffer this huge loss when they needed her the most. I am not sure if this would make any difference to them, because I am well aware of the saying if the dog's tail is kept in the straight pipe for 10 years it's still going to be curled. It would be shame for me to compare these arrogant idiots to the dogs because dogs are more loyal than these negligent dirty heartless inhumane individuals
protester

Nov 9, 2017

Pathetic treatment

My friends mother was referred to PGI and admitted to trauma center ICU. After couple days of incomplete treatment they told the patient and the family that if patient is kept at the hospital chances of infection are very high(Seriously then what's the purpose of hospitals if they can't prevent infections. So this is just the lame excuse). Only reason I understand out of this they needed bed for the patients who is related to the staff member or management directly or indirectly. No matter what the country does to advance, but due to such people as the staff and management the country will always be considered as developing country.
Behenji dutt

Nov 1, 2017

Maternity doctors

They treated us like an animal!! Septic section (maternity ward) nehru
My treatment was going on there but at the last stage when the contractions began and I was in little pain, they didn't admit me and said there's no sign of delivery as of now it might take a week but then I said my water is discharging and feeling pain in my lower back (even showed the discharged water on pad) but they refused.
Next day we ran again to the hospital cause of discharge and pain- they said the same thing. Then on the way back home pain started increasing but then we decided to go as per doctors that it will take time and these are false contractions (cause they checked it by pv and that heartbeat machine test as well) I was again in severe pain whole night and decided to wait but I was at the last stage and ran again to the hospital, the doctor in night then said ur too late and why didn't you came before my mother told them the story but they were not admitting it ! Then the normal delivery process started and they said the delivery is risky for your baby and on the go when I was in labor pain they were asking me the details and filling their forms (this formality could have been done by my relatives waiting outside but who bothered going out just 3 steps) . Their was some South Indian senior doctor whom they called for emergency and she was such rude creature ( she said-ai hbs+ bacha bchana chahti hai Na push kar . Which educated person talks like that and unfortunately she was a doctor ) after all this mess the emergency operation happened only because of the junior doctors who hasn't done their duty properly and send me home twice (their was senior doctor as well that time when I consulted) . They are rude all the time, and most importantly even after operation they don't give you the supervision which a patient needs not even a satisfactory answer to any of your questions as if they are always tonting and that's all they have learnt through out their practice. My baby was in icu for 12 days we suffered all because of the wrong information.
I would request pgi to please teach their staff to treat their patients and mothers like human beings and giving respect and listening problems is not a shame! They behave like this , only because they are in government hospital but then !do they have the right to disrespect everyone!there are so many incidents that I experienced in maternity ward please work on the this
Behenji dutt

Nov 1, 2017

Maternity doctors

They treated us like an animal!! Septic section (maternity ward)
aju28

Oct 23, 2017

Doctor Behavior

I came here with my uncle for treatment on emergency .my uncle was really suffering from stomach pain and we reach at P.G.I at 11pm on 22/10/2017.from 11pm till 08 am nothing happend ,first they send us surgical OPD then again in the entrance and then again back to surgical OPD,and till 8am nothing happend,when main doctor came and asked for the treatment then they start to do.
But there is one doctor mr Anil in surgical OPD who was just came on duty in the morning and his mind was fresh but still his behaviour was very rude.he was talking like he is talking to animal.
It was really painful when i saw one doctor talking like that with the patient and family of patient.

TNAU - Harassment by teachers
    I am studying in palar agricultural college in ambur. The...
    Auto Rickshaw - Pune - Overcharging
    I am resident of Aditya garden city I have to go Vinayak...
    TSLPRB - How to download hallticket
    Dear PSLRB Team, I am Ravi Ande Regestration...
    PMAY SCHEME - PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme application and kindly...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Preeti Balvant Thaker & my...
    Cox & Kings India - Refund Not Made, Fake stories and promises
    Team, I cancelled my international trip and when asked...
    SpiceJet airways - Membership points vanished
    Hi My membership points were more than 100,000 and...
    Mcdonalds India - Lack of quality and staff ignorance and arrogance
    Dear Richard, We are sorry to hear about your...
    lic hsg - Housing Loan a/c doesn't belong to me
    In the cibil records it is shown that a Housing Loan...
    BSNL Prepaid Mobile - Frequently renewing and deducting for Zindagi rocks
    Frequent messages for renewal of zindagi rocks and...