Phenylbutazone 100mg tablets

Consumer complaints and reviews about Phenylbutazone 100mg tablets

Rogersb

Nov 24, 2022

Dishonesty

I have been attempting to source some phenylbutazone 100mg tablets. I put a request on exporters india for someone to contact me should they have this. A few people emailed. Mr. Kumar being one of the responders. Following a brief discussion around my requirements I felt quite comfortable with proceeding. Mr. Kumar gave me a price of $84 in total. This was paid by PayPal. A screen shot was sent to him Following the transaction. The day after Mr. Kumar wanted more money. He said this was for a stamp. I explained that I had never been asked previously for this and I wasn't informed. I sent the emails back to him reminding him that he said the total figure. Mr. Kumar became quite challenging and nasty advising if i didn't get him the money someone else would receive my package who was willing to pay. I asked for refund but this was refused. I then sent him the original email that he sent to me and it clearly says that the supplier will pay the stamp to guarantee 100% safe delivery. Mr. Kumar advised I had not to contact him again.
I have all emails to verify this.
The providers email address is