Philips India

Consumer complaints and reviews about Philips India

vrajendra

Apr 29, 2018

Video problem in LED TV

There is a video problem in my LED T.V Monitor it is under 3 years warranty. please make arrangement to attend the problem and to resolve same by ur executive/technician at the earliest.
detaails:
Model No.40PFL5059
Date of Purchase: 12/12/2015
Serial No.111015119012603473
Purchased from Sonovision, Gajuwaka, Vizag
Bill No.SE-1743, dt.12/12/15

With in-anticipation of urgent action from your end.. one mail also given to Philips.tv.@pemail.in in this regard

V.Vrajendra babu
Cell. No.8121269618, 8374863991
Vaibhi1990

Apr 16, 2018

Worst Service had ever seen

i bought Philips QT 4011. Recently it have problem in motor. i complaint to care over call. Thay had confirmed that service engineer will call in 4 hrs & will visit in 24 hrs. i waited 1 week but service engineer did not call me and get no any call from his side.
i logged two times call to Philips care. no support from company.
this is worst experience from company.
djhingran

Oct 31, 2017

Philips Air purifier

WO 160-0008185283

The air purifier Philips Air Purifier (AC2887/20) has not been functional since it was bought. The PM 2.5 level remains above 220 even after 10-12 hours of operation. The light never changes from red. The PM reading actually rises for 3 hours after the purifier is turned on. Despite repeated requests to send an engineer, a technician (kalkaji Service Station) was sent who had no clue about the problem. He promised to report the issue. A detailed comment was I made another call and registered a complaint on 27th October. I was informed that an engineer will visit on 30th October. No one visited. I sent UNHAPPY to 56363. No response. It is highly irresponsible. Contemplating a complaint to the Redressal Forum now. Terrible.
psandeepmca@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2017

Worst service of philips

I am sending this mail to reveal the worst and irresponsible service of Philips. I am wondering how Philips became famous

with this type of worst service.

I am a proud owner of Philips MMS6200(Sound bar). I brought it 6-7 months before and it is not working. Since it is in

warrenty, I took it to the service center(Authorized philips service Centre, Global Electronics, West Tambaram, Chennai,

Tamilnadu. Phone no: 044 22263702, 044 22263703)on 08-Jul-17 with a promise that they will give the equipment back after

service with in 3-4 days. I called them on 12-July and they told that it will take another 3 more days as the board needs

to be replaced. Again I called on 15, July and from then onward, they are playing around with dates. Each and every time

when I am calling the service center, they will tell that the stock is not available and will ask for another 3-4 days of

time. Now it is going to b 1 and half month, still my sound bar is in service center.

I would have at least made around 50 calls by this time and since there is no responsible answer, finally I decided to go

to the service center on 12th Aug. They did not move from their words, I got the same reply that the "stock is not

available", . I contacted the manager of the service center Mr. Santhosh(Ph no, 09840173661) where he promised that he will

give a confirmation on when the spare part will be available,through mail by 14th. As there was no confirmation mail, I

called him again and he told that I have not promised anything like that.

I am wondering, how can Philips have a worst to the core service like this. Aren't they ashamed to have a service, or the

service center like this.

I want to have my equipment serviced and get as early as possible.

Sandeep.
Serial no: WCIAI631004269
Ph:9543009949, 9884941515
psandeepmca@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2017

Worst service of Philips

with this type of worst service.

called him again and he told that I have not promised anything like that.

service center like this.

I want to have my equipment serviced and get as early as possible.

Sandeep.
Serial no: WCIAI631004269
Ph:9543009949, 9884941515
girish bansal

Jul 18, 2017

misguiding its customers

this is to bring to your notice that philips is not going to survive long in indian market as they just know to make fool out of its customers and misguide them just to earn few extra rupees . no wonders why philips has not been successful in television sets . the local service vendors that they have outsourced misguide . i registered a complaint with the customer care that there is no video only blue screen appears everytime i open my tv set which was merely a remote setting problem . An executive from philips visited , opened the tv set and disconnected a wire . and later told me that the motherboard has blown off and will have to take it to the factory for replacing it with a new motherboard and that would cost me around rs 5500 for the same . And let me also tell you this that this has not happened for the first time , this is the second time this incidence has happened . Last year also the same thing happened . now that i have reconnected the wire my tv set is woking but still there is some flickering but atleast it is working . i wonder how my tv set is working with a blown off motherboard . I am really very disappointed with what you are doing with your highly reputed brand.Only losing out on your customers . i am never going to buy any of philips products and would also suggest my friends and relatives to do the same . i expect an answer from your side in this matter as soon as possible and expect refund of the visiting charges and repair of my tv set asap . a highly highly disappointed customer
Vinod.V

Jul 1, 2017

Philips Blue ray DVD

I was about to raise a complaint regarding my Blue ray DVD --Philips.
The same is not working and it cost me Rs 30000/-.When i tried to contact the customer service center the feed back was
NO SERVICE TODAY.The Customer care works only from Monday to Friday.Where as in their site it is as shown below.

Audio, Multimedia & Accessories

Contact Image
Call us - 1860-180-1111
1800-102-2929

Monday - Saturday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Really dis appointing to know what ever it is written is not getting practicing.

Big mistake i had made by buying an electronic item from these type of Irresponsible company.
syedwaris

Jun 21, 2017

Philips led TV 40pfl4757

We bought a Philips led TV 40pfl4757 on Jan 2013. now display in not working ,given to authorised service centre they are telling panel has to be replaced will cost 15k to 20k or go for new tv.. i bought Philips for quality this what i got ....tv lasted for four years..????

Syed Waris Pasha
Bangalore
getsyedwaris@gmail.com
Yaman Verma

Jun 21, 2017

Third class quality and pathatic service

Hey I bought a 2.1 Bt speaker this year in month of january.first problem is it freezes from the very first day I bought it.second problem in month of March it got fire.service center people take more than a week to fix it.now it's only 3 months and it's again not working this tym audio is not there.i paid around ₹4300 for it.is this a brand or some local bocus company with no business moral and value.I don't want repair I want replacement or money back.I will never ever by any Phillips product.
And if not get the replacement or refund I'll try to take some action on this.
Yaman Verma
+919410885660
jitendrakumar.it

May 11, 2017

wrost service By Philips service centre

I got a 32 inch Phillips LED TV .I had a issue with the Videocon d2h inbuilt modem . I have Paid service charge 850 and delivery charges . after 15 days they asked to change motherboard, so i have paid the mother board cost around 8000 . after changing motherboard sound was not coming on tv. after calling many times one technician came and taken the new motherboard stating that new board has some issues. i am waiting for 3 weeks, called many times to Phillips customer-care and service center but no one is updating regarding the motherboard.
Simran Matharu

Apr 14, 2017

Steam iron

We bought this steam iron by Philips GC 8635 which costed us over 17 thousand thinking that will put all worries to rest regarding ironing as it claims to be the best. Then in about 8 months time in last July we noticed a lot of algae in its tub which we could not clean as there is no opening to put in a brush and do so. We lodged a complaint and promptly the service person came and told us that the water level should be such that it kind of exhausts on its own every time we use it. And we consequently told him to change the tub and there after we would refill only just as much as the clothes were to be ironed. The tub charges were paid by us then in the tune of 700-900 rs. Also to mention specifically here we have a basin in the kitchen which only provides filtered RO water. So the water used is the one we drink.
Now in a matter of 8-9 months ,we are back at square one and the service person comes and gives us the same story to which he insisted that we leave water in the tank while I kept insisting that we are very particular and don't do so. Then he left saying somebody would call from the company. Well somebody did and she only wanted to sermonize us that we have to lift the whole iron with its tub and and drain out in the kitchen sink every single time we use it as my utility balcony is a dry one. Not only that I was also informed that the tub would cost us 1593/- as of now. Now just imagine pour dilemma...buying a good iron to think it will simplify our lives not realizing that it has further complicated and leave alone the fact that every time you want to change the tub in about 8 months it is going to cost us more and more every time.
All we want is a solution to this cumbersome iron that we have and it's constant extra expenditure.
Simran Matharu
Contact Nos : 9811464094
brajesh singh.

Jan 4, 2017

no service at the door

I have bought philips stream iron GC1920 in the month of july 2016. now it has some problem. but the service is very poor. Nobody is coming to make complaint. Very bad service.
diwakar09

Dec 28, 2016

lazy serivce man

Dear sir this is diwakar, i purchases a new philips tv 24 inch on friday night 23-12-16, same day billing is done by also but service man till date not came to install the tv. very irr-responsiable person when i call her he say ya ya i m coming. today 28-12-16 till we are not getting any service. my mobile no 9046243842.just frnds i suggest don't buy this product on this circel people.
megha1963

Dec 15, 2016

Service station not giving proper service

I have Philips food processor. As it is under repair I promptly took it to the service station 4 days back. They said that technician will find out the problem and inform you about the estimate. Till date nothing is done and when I call they give lame excuses. Please see that proper action is taken. Thank you.
22shreya

Dec 10, 2016

Product is under warranty but no replacement

I had purchased Philips earphone 3 months before thought it be better to buy a earphone with warranty .... But now it's not working and it is under warranty ...... Customer care service of Philips is saying that they can't replace it as it should be changed by the dealer only .......and the dealer is Saying that it can only be replaced by the service centre
I don know y Philips have opened so many service centre. Are they only give service for online purchase ..................it's so frustating ......thought I would have
Bought the Chinese one
Model no. Philips SHE1405BK
Sohan Sinha

Nov 26, 2016

Working tv ded by Sarvis ingeniar

My name gaurav kumar my phone number is 9013100490 my tv is working only remote is not properly work so Sarvis boy is coming and tv panal is open and tv is dade Sarvis man are fully untreated and .Mr sk dass Sarvis manager are totaly crack man he is not pic the phone
Durgesh.k. Gupta

Nov 22, 2016

philips trimmer charger is not working model.no. qt4000

I am Durgesh kumar Gupta mobile number.7299233091. My trimmer charger is not working I went four times in tambaram service center but he did not respond ,Every time he told that come after one week,,,,,service center number is. 04422263703
siddh0039

Nov 6, 2016

fake warranty

hi
My name is siddheshwar Khadtare(9892494025). I had purchased Philips 42" television before a 1.5 year ago with the 2 years warranty. almost a 2 month ago my television stopped working.i raised complaint to respective customer care, later it took almost 1.5 half month to know that our television need to replace. Every time we had to call them to know the status.very much disappointed with the service.They dont bother with our concern.

still my television is not replaced and they are asking me to pay 2500 rs as they dont have same model with them.My question is this why are they committing warranty if they are not able to serve it and where i can get compensation of this 1.5 months which i missed the television in this festive season.

I will never recommend Philips to any one. International brand with very bad customer service.
Matta

Oct 31, 2016

Complaint about Philips Essential Care HP8658 Air Styler (White and Pink) (White and Pink

This is regarding Philips Essential Care HP8658 Air Styler (White and Pink) which i had purchase few days back from the Philips store in Karnal.

As per the commitment the product is not that much satisfied.

I want to replace the same as i don't want to use such product in which i get zero outcome.

Thanks&Regards
Nupur
Sandhya murugesan

Oct 31, 2016

22 inch LCD TV screen gets black when switched on

Display is not working when switching on the TV.
kanchan homw appliances

Oct 11, 2016

dvd complaint

philips d v d 3618 not working
justin jose pereppadan

Sep 25, 2016

NOT RESPONDING

I purched a philips led 50pfl5059#38230 from bismi appliances on 12 sep 2016. they delivered the tv on 22 sep 2016, when i called for installation the service centre of thrissur they said they dont have time now they will come after two days . i have complaint it in philips customer care they send me that my complaint no. is PCOC2609160001. is this respond philips company have for there customer.
C.P.Singh 93

Sep 13, 2016

poor service support and fake commitments

complaint no. 1807160014 and 2908160161. engineer visited and inspected TV. after inspection to response from company. after so many follow up from company, company representative told that they are providing replacement with up gradation from 39'' to 40'' and asking for Rs. 2000 payment for up gradation but I want same model in replacement without any charges.
Mahimai Latha

Sep 2, 2016

Replacement of TV, Worst Service and fake promises

Hello Sir/Madam,

I have called the Philips customer care and given a complaint on 14th Aug 2016, as our TV display is gone, only we are able to hear audio no video is displayed. We had purchased the TV on 15th March 2015 @ "More" Basavangudi, Bangalore, Since we have 3 year warranty.It is just one and half year now TV is repaired. After so many calls they send the technician after a week. Technician said need to replace the display cord, but we requested for the replacement of new tv as we are not happy of repairing and replacing the parts as I lost trust on replacement of parts. Later they said will replace new TV give us some time, since now no call and when we are calling no one is picking the call neither responding back it is 20 days now. So I want this issue to be sorted by within 2 days or else I will be bringing the TV to 'More" along with media.There is a limit to have patience, think you people have crossed it.

Hope by reading my issue there will be some quick action taken and it will be sorted soon.

Mahimai Latha
Contact : 9886424345
Alt numb: 9845192966
Joy john n

Aug 13, 2016

Philips LED TV 39'' defective panel replacement

I had purchased the above TV on 04/04/16. From very beginning the color was getting mixed up & big big patches are appearing everywherr on the and sometimes the images are hardly visible because of the color patches. I registered a complaint on 23/7/16 vide COMPLAINT No. PMUM 2307160051. On 25/7/16 a service engineer came and inspected the TV. After checking the defect he told that the panel has to be replaced. He told that to get the required part it will take few days and there is no need to register another complaint and as soon as the part is received it will be replaced. I have been receiving several calls from the service center asking wether my complaint has been attended or saying that some service engineer is going to come to repair my tv. But now 3 weeks have passed, till now no one has turned up. I too contacted the service center several times but got the reply that they will find out the status and get back to me but so far no one has replied. Kindly help.
Joy John, 10/4, CLI Campus, N S Mankikar Marg, Sion East Mumbai-22. Mob. 8097494405

Reliance Digital - RE: New LED TV closed down suddenly
    Dear Valued Customer, Our team tried contacting you,...
    Plethico Pharmaceuticals Ltd. - Refunds of Fix deposits no. 5139dt.
    Refunds of fix deposits no done inspire of many reminder...
    Star Plus - Ishqbaaz promo
    Star plus why we are not getting promos of ishqbaaz what...
    INDIAN RAILWAY TDR REFUND - Unreasonanle denial of TDR
    Sir, I have booked ticket from lucknow to gwalior (PNR...
    DTC bus service - Bus pass stolen
    dtc bus pass Respectfully sir My self kuldeep bajpai i...
    NVSP - No BLO Appointed
    Hello, Application for Voter ID has been submitted...
    UIDAI - Complaint about correction
    I went for correction of my aadhar in a enrolment...
    Airtel payment bank - Rajubhai 36568
    Money debited twice but recharge unsuccessful both...
    bhim app - Contact 08910496355 bhim
    3600 failed transaction refund I tried to transfer Rs...