Phone Pe

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about Phone Pe

Customer Care _ 84097 39 328

Apr 7, 2021

amount debited but not transferred

that I had Done 2 transactions Worth rupees Rs 1,000 6 th april 2021 but it deducted from my account But not credited in the receiver account.
Regarding this I had also complaint to custumer care agent but they doesn't resolve my problem and talked very rudely and got angry on me,I'm complaining since 6 th april but I isn't get resolution.

I had talked with my bank regarding my concern but they said me that from our end there is no problem of deduction of money from your account.It's your Wallet(Phone Pe) Problem talk with them,they will resolve your problem.

I'm looking forward to hear from you.

So,I request you to please help me regarding this and resolve my problem as soon as and take appropriate action on it.

Thanks!
Phonepe Customer Care 08409739328
Ganeshham2

Mar 15, 2021

how to use reward

reward se kaise earn karne ka anybod can teach me

Mar 3, 2021

Phonepe

phone pe 7477615119
Money Deducted and Transtion Fail but still not refunded
I Have Complaint for not having refund of failed transaction Rs 7000.on 19 June 2019. ( Debited From My Bank Account BOI But Not refund In my Bank Account) Due too some Technical issue
i have already raised the complaint through mobile app ( Ticket Id #59761411) but resolution and refund yet not processed so please refer below mentioned details and refund the amount as early as possible.
Rahulkumar i

Mar 3, 2021

Payment issues

My problem is customer care number 7477615119.. that I had Done 2 transactions Worth rupees Rs 20000 &20000 on 31st Dec.2019 but it deducted from my account But not credited in the receiver account.
Regarding this I had also complaint to custumer care agent but they doesn't resolve my problem and talked very rudely and got angry on me,I'm complaining since 30th Dec 2019,but I isn't get resolution.

Phonepe Customer Care 08409739325
Kital91

Oct 16, 2020

Payment issues

My problem is that I had Done 2 transactions Worth rupees Rs 20000 &20000 on 31st Dec.2019 but it deducted from my account But not credited in the receiver account.

Phonepe Customer Care 08409739325
Paras.jain

Aug 4, 2020

Payment is not done

Sir I give Atul bande SBI.verul.branch 25000 payment but payment is not done so please give me a payment
Speak kumar

Jun 26, 2020

phone pe

Money Deducted and Transtion Fail but still not refunded

May 20, 2020

PhonePe call center

Amount pending sowing and balance note refund

I can't get my maturity amount for the Customer ID No.TC00213971 .
& TC00214437 .please register my complain and do the needful from your end.

###
Gulabpaswan

May 16, 2020

Amount pending sowing and balance note refund

I can't get my maturity amount for the Customer ID No.TC00213971 .
& TC00214437 .please register my complain and do the needful from your end.

Thanking You,
Gulabpaswan
Mobile...8292079387
Devendra Sathavara

Apr 4, 2020

My 5000/- not dipsited in Vijyabank.

I have done transaction from Punjab national bank chandkheda to Vijyabank by phone Pe, phone Pe show transaction failed, I have done contact Punjab national bank, but bank person said do complain Tollfree no, but due covid - 19 no Tollfree complain phone person not available, same customer care phone Pe not available, so please solved this transaction or please returns my 5000/-
In my account.

My mobile no. 99249 20595.
Raj rajakumar

Mar 13, 2020

Amount not my account credit

I had transfered money from sbi to pnb bank account of 8000rs. Amount has been debited from SBI but not credited to PNB bank account. Bank is telling we r not responsible. But phone pe customer care is telling go to bank please refund my money back. Phone no:6290881361
MANOJkumar NIRMAL

Dec 16, 2019

rs 5000/- payment not recieved

Dear sir/mam,
2/11/2019 का मेरा 5000/- का पेयमेन्ट अभि तक मुझे नही मिला है.. आज १ महिना हो गया...मै जब भी कॉल करता हू आपके यह से बोलते है कि इंतजार किजीये 4/5 दिन मे हो जायेगा ट्रान्स्फर...ये सब क्या है... Phone pay फ्रॉड है क्या

MANOJ NIRMAL
Badal3234

Dec 3, 2019

For refund of amount

Dear Sir/Madam
My name is-Vicky Kumar
Contact no.8804927663,9780099262(This is the phone pe contact no.)
Ticket Id-79241382(this is only ticket id I have,but I had complaint many,many ticket id are generated but I don't have because I had deleted all the ticket id message)

My problem is that I had Done 2 transactions Worth rupees Rs 6000 &8000 on 16th Nov.2019 but it deducted from my account But not credited in the receiver account.
Regarding this I had also complaint to constumer care agent but they doesn't resolve my problem and talked very rudely and got angry on me,I'm complaining since 16th Nov.2019,but I isn't get resolution.

I'm looking forward to hear from you.

This will I'm very glad to you.
Phone Pe
With best warm regards,
Yours Sincerely
Vicky Kumar.
Neelam Koundinya

Nov 9, 2019

FRAUD TRANSACTION

A Person was transacting 10,000 amount to my account but it got debited from my account. Now I am facing a problem to get it returned to my account. The system definitely has flaws... please rectify it
Sinchana V

Oct 30, 2019

Amount not credited

I had transfered money from sbi to pnb bank account of 8000rs. Amount has been debited from SBI but not credited to PNB bank account. Bank is telling we r not responsible. But phone pe customer care is telling go to bank please refund my money back. Phone no:9945548371
Vandana gautam 123

Oct 22, 2019

Money not transferd

Dear sir....I beg say that comlaint against phone pay...last September 13.09.2019, I paid HDFC credit card bill through phone pay Rs5000..but amount was not paid toHDFC credit card. But Phone pay issued.Google Game gift voucher.of ₹ 5000. So please guide me for proper chanel so that I can get my amount back. I will be very thankfull for considering my request............

Vandana Gautam
Mob.9826081931
Yogeshkum

Oct 14, 2019

Deduct money

I send 3000 rupees to my friend on 30/9/2019. Money deducted from my account but not received to him.
Please help me.
Rashid ck

Oct 6, 2019

Transaction

I sent 775rupees to my friend.so that debited in my account &don't credited to his account.worst app.i want my money
Rashid ck

Oct 6, 2019

Tranfer

I send 775 on 2-10-2019 to my friend.but money is debited in my account&dont credited to him.what will do.I loss it.please give my money
.RISHABH kumar

Sep 17, 2019

Transfer issue

On September 15 2019 at 9:28 pm, i transfer 2000 rs but transaction failed nd my 2000 rs debited from my account Nd not transfer.....I complained many times but my money not refund.....m so worried.... please help me....
satish kajwadkar

Sep 16, 2019

Refund of Rs.1821/- transaction not made

I purchased Rs. 1821/- from Shree paras Super Market, Malegaon and transfer Rs. 1821/- on 15-09-2019. You have debited to my account but not credited to the party account and yet not credited to my account also. I have to pay the same amount on 16-9-2019 pl. refund my amount immediately
Neeraj chaudhary 1990

Sep 9, 2019

transaction

On 3rd september i tried to send money of rs 10000 but the transaction was in pending. On 5th when i checked transaction history its showing successfull but receiver didn not get the money. When i tried to reach phone pe they say money is credited but it didn't they say please call receiver bank. Bank also say transaction is not initiated & and they say that please contact phone pe...
punammahi

Sep 2, 2019

Refund Releated Compaint

I had tried paying out my electricity bill ON 27th Aug through phone pe app but after successful debit of amount 440 from my account i have received a text message from phone pe that the transaction has been failed and i will get the refund soon.I had also contacted the customer support and they assured me i will get the amount within 1-2 days but haven't received the same.I raised the issue on mail also but after every 24 hrs they are keep sending me the mail that the issue has been resolved kindly write an review.Even they are forcing me for doing this.Kindly look into the...
axisbank

Aug 2, 2019

Transaction issue

Hi, we tried reaching out to you today, however, we were unable to connect as the number was not reachable. Request you to share a preferred time, when we may connect with you and offer the necessary assistance. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
prasanthks

Aug 1, 2019

Transaction issue

I transfer money Rs 13000 from axis bank account to my state bank account through phonepe app. But the amount not credited to my account. Transaction ID:P1908010328524106482831
Please solve this issue as soon as possible. Linked phonepe mobile number 9789350102.