Pimpalgaon baswant toll plaza

Consumer complaints and reviews about Pimpalgaon baswant toll plaza

Om309

Jul 27, 2021

Extra Deduction of Toll amount

ABOUT NHAI PIMPALGAON TOLL PLAZA
Debit extra toll charges
I was travelling on NH3 on 24 July 2021 was charged extra Toll charges at the pimpalgaon baswant toll plaza i.e Rs.150/instead of Rs 40 and Return deducted 75/- / instead of 20 /- .As my vehicle is registered in Nashik district only

Dear Customer, ICICI Bank FASTag linked vehicle no. MH46X7323 has been debited with Rs 150.00 on 24-07-2021 12:08:13 for toll charges with trip number 1044164465 at Baswant Toll Plaza Plaza on 24-07-2021 11:29:18.

Please kindly look into my request and refund extra amount deducted from my FASTag account.

Extra Deduction of Toll amount

VIJAY A PATIL

Jun 4, 2021

Charged extra toll

Debit extra toll charge
I was travelling on NH3 on 3/06/2021 was charged extra Toll charges at the pimpalgaon baswant toll plaza i.e Rs.150/instead of Rs 40 as my vehicle is registered in same district .
Vehicle Reg. No. MH15DM1198

This is happening for so many vehicles from past year and still no solution for this kind of mess.

Requesting to send back extra charged amount.

Charged extra toll

Pramod hede

Nov 30, 2020

Extra tool fees deducted from fastag account

Dear sir/madam,
My vehicle (MH 15 DS 9685), is a nashik local registered vehicle. So my vehicle is eligible for toll fee concessions. On 29th Nov. 2020 we travelled using the same car through the pimpalgaon baswant toll plaza, Rs.145 were deducted from my icici fastag account instead of Rs.40 for a local vehicle. Similarly, on return journey on the same day,again Rs. 75 were deducted instead of Rs. 40.
Why has this happened?
How will I get back the extra amount deducted from the fastag account?

Extra tool fees deducted from fastag account Extra tool fees deducted from fastag account

NAVNATH BHOR

Dec 16, 2019

Extra toll charges collected via fastag

Extra charges taken by this toll plaza please refund me my amount My car number MH 01 BF 3132 and this car is local of nashik still this toll plaza charged me return amount 210rs which should be 60rs only