Consumer complaints and reviews about Pioneer Global Services

sunil62

Jun 26, 2019

Cheating

Pioneer Global Services
Office was situated at Santacruz (W)
Paid 3.15 Lakhs for 30 years membership
Promised Gym Membership but not received.
Changed thier office address to Malad West
OFFICE NOT TRACEBLE. If anyone has idea please let me.
Mail sent to them is undelivered.
PLEASE HELP.
Sunil Ledwani
HardikS

May 7, 2019

Pioneer Global Fraud

This is a fraud company at Santacruz now shifted to IJMIMA Malad but closed and vanished from there just visited today 07/05/2019, they only promise for all type of service but never fulfill. Their customer service numbers are always busy and when by luck connected they only give assurance of a next month date every time. I have been cheated for Rs.1.30 lakhs
Gym services not available still not refunded, Gold coin assurance still not received.
If any one can help please contact at 9769282218 or drop a mail at [email protected]
Safiyyah

Feb 27, 2019

PIONEER GLOBAL SERVICES SHIT

This company is really shit we fighting for our dispute since from 1 year. Plz lets take action against them by creating a team or anyother way. We cant let them go so easily.

Plzzz if u guys agree with me then contact me on 9987606906
Hope u will help us.
Safiyyah patel
mehuliyooo

Feb 12, 2019

Pioner Global Services - Fraud Company

Even i have been duped this company. Don't ever fall for this Trap. They will make you thousand promises and won't even fulfill one. When asked for booking a tour prior to 60days of the booking date, they said your travel dates are full and occupied and asked us to either change the destination or the dates. Even after doing the same they didn't provide as any service. When asked for refund, they would make silly excuses. Trying to claim my refund from last one year, and now they have shifted themselves to some other place, previously located at Santacruz West, Mumbai. Even all the contact numbers are either switched off or not reachable.

Will be glad to join anyone who is up against this company.

Contact: [email protected]
mehuliyooo

Feb 12, 2019

Pioner Global Services - Fraud Company

Even I have been duped by this company. When asked for a refund they would give silly excuses. And while contacting them, either their phone is switched off or it is out of reach.

contact: [email protected]
farhan9833

Jan 17, 2019

Pioneer travel fraud

I have been duped by pioneer for 50k INR. Initially these guys promised to book movie tickets every month and now they are denying it. I have asked for hotel bookings which I have paid for they are not processing it now. Delaying it for some small silly reasons.

Any other member planning to raise any case I am up with it. Please include me as well. I am reachable at my mail ID [email protected]

They have now shifted their mumbai office from santacruz to below address

909 , 9th floor , IJMIMA building,off link Road
Behind infinit Mall
Malad West
Mumbai - 400064

Anyone interested to go to office. Please connect on my mail ID I will join in.
ramvikas86

Nov 26, 2018

Pioneer Global Duped

please reach to me on [email protected]
I have been duped of Rs 4 Lacs by Pioneer Global
Anshikkha

Nov 4, 2018

Illegal company. Looters- Pioneers

We had visited last year and they have looted us too.. they convinced us too to make the payment and which we did . When calling them to do the booking, they aren't reachable and contactable. They kept calling us for the balance payment but once done they are out of reach . Really these should be punished and should be jailed for looting so many innocent people. I want my money back. Someone please support..it's our hard earned money which these guys are using just like that.. please help
jitendra66

Nov 2, 2018

pioneer global services

I had filled a form at Reliance Trends, Bandra I received a call from this Pioneer Global that my mobile has been selected for a gift and we were called at Santacruz West Dhiraj Heritage We have been cheated with the subject company for Rs 100000/- .We had made a payment of Rs 1 lac towards 5 years comprehensive holiday package which was offered by the company "PIONEER GLOBAL SERVICES"registered at Office no 301,3 rd floor Venkat Ramana Colony,Anand Nagar ,Khairtabad, Hyderabad-500004.,Telangana ,India and local office address at Mumbai Address as : 40/44 Wing, 4th Floor, Dheeraj Heritage, Milan Subway, S.V Rd, Santacruz (W), Mumbai. through their representatives the name goes like Miss.Stef G.despite my continuous followup the company has not offered me any service whatsoever in any form like arranging reimbursing Gym membership and a gold coin.
Now is the time to act and register complain againest this fraud company.Come on lets get together and fight againest this crime.
Jitendra S. 9820819279 [email protected]
doraperis

Oct 20, 2018

Fraud by Pioneer Global Service, Santacruz

My senior citizen parents were duped of Rs.1 lakh by Pioneer Global Service, Santacruz West.

Please can all of us victims get together & take legal action against this fraud company.

Joint complaint will be effective and bear fruit.

Please write to me on [email protected]

Contact : +91 9960730375

doraperis

Oct 20, 2018

Fraud by Pioneer Global Service, Santacruz

Hi, my parents too are duped by this company few days back. My suggestion is let's all meet up and lodge a police complaint together and approach the media companies. Please email me your details on
Adarsh Chhajed

Oct 19, 2018

Fraud compnay

We have paid around 1 lakh ruppes to this company with a legal stamp paper documentation for membership but this seems to be absulutely fraud compnay,

Customer care mostly won't receiv your call and if they did, they talk like some Gunda and threatens u.

Can anyone contact to me? If you are going to take any action against them. will make some group and will take legal action jointly/we can go to der office.

My Contact detail
O.P.Malpani

Oct 12, 2018

Fraud Company

I am stationed at Mumbai and a senior citizen.

A year before we went to shopping at Shoppers Stop and outside the shop , a lady approached us and requested to fill a form for lucky draw. We filed the form and got a call next day that we won a free gift and should come to their Santacruz office to collect the gift. In their office one Sarita and Sohail Mulla lured us to became member and promised to provide us hotels as per our request along with other benifits.
However, now there is no response from their side. I am trying to contact them but they do not take my call. Mr. Mulla is no more with the company and Mr. Anuj has taken over his place. When ever I phone him , his message comes that he is busy with customer or driving or in hospital. since last eight months I am trying to get a proper response from them but not getting result.

I have a feeling that I have been cheated and the company is fraud. They fool people by their sweet talk and lot of promises but dump you as soon as the money is transferred in to their account.

Can anyone suggest what next step I should take to get back refund from this company ?
joyce_ar

Oct 8, 2018

Non compliance to the agreement

At the payment counter in the shopping mall at Reliance Fresh,Phoenix, Kurla, I was approached by a lady who requested to fill a form for lucky draw. Assuming it to be of Reliance, I filled it. The next day there was a call informing me that I won free gift, vouchers for holiday, imagica water park and movie tickets. I was asked to come with my husband. I went to office no.40/44 A wing, fourth floor, Dheeraj Heritage, Near Milan Subway, S.V.Road, Santacruz (W). Instead of giving the gifts, Mr Abbas, the personnel of Pioneer global services lured us for 2hrs into purchasing their membership for holidays. We paid them Rs77000/- by credit card.
Eversince then Mr Abbas nor any of the personnel are attending to our request for the facilities assured by them in the agreement. Mr Abbas changed his phone number and when we went personally to the office, he came to meet us after much persuance of the office staff. He gave us assurances so we booked the holiday to Ooty about 60 days in advance. The booking team has replied that their booking is closed. Their agreement states booking is done only 45 days in advance. There is a lot of contradiction. I requested for Gym membership and I was told to give the name of the Gym and address, which I did. But they have not responded even after reminders.
I have a feeling that I have beeen cheated and the company is fraud. They get lot of people like us and make quick money by cheating. We should resolve it by approaching the appropriate judicial bodies to take action against this fake and fraud company.
rohit_54

Jul 30, 2018

Fraud Company

This is a fraud company. I REPEAT. THIS IS A FRAUD COMPANY

My family has been cheated of Rs. 1.56 Lacs. We were lured to their brilliant sales pitch of hospitality services like Mahindra holidays and my family got fooled into it.

The company promises you a lot of things and gives you pathetic services infact I stand corrected - "they dont give anything". I was once given a dinner pass for family to one restaurant on my parents wedding anniversary(which ideally I had to follow up coz they had promised) where I dont and wont even step foot in when im low on cash. Thats the kind of pathetic and ridiculous tie-ups they have. I cant risk my holidays by booking through these crooks.

Their customer care team is stupid. Their signature on emails says "Back hand team" instead of Backend team. My family has been demanding and fighting for refund since last 3 months and they havent got any updates from their so-called management team.

One of their manager Mr. Anuj thinks we are fools. Firstly, when you dial from Mumbai, his number rings normally and when you ask him for a meeting he says hes in Hyderabad and his father is unwell. His father has been unwell since last 3 months which I dont think is true coz he says hes in hyderabad and his network operator(when he does not answer) speaks in marathi. Ideally if im on roaming my operator will speak regional language and not in marathi like it always does with him. My father once asked them to send the company profile and its been 3 months we are still waiting. My father once asked him to send company profile during an argument and till date we have not received it. A company with values will never let its reputation go to gutter and these crooks care less.

This company is nothing but a bunch of cheaters and we need to stop this scam at the earliest. Hence, I urge all to stay away from this company and dont be fooled like us. If anyone intends to join the fight they are more than welcome and lets all fight this company together and try and get our hard earned money back. You can contact me @ 9833713276
pratikcu

Jun 10, 2018

Pioneer Global Services

I bought the membership in Aug'17 wherein they promised so many things like gym membership, IPL tickets, summer camp and obviously holiday packages. They have provided none of it in last one year. Lost a lot of money in this fraud company

May 5, 2018

Pioneer Global Services

I have taken membership for 5 years from this company. And booked for holiday trip from 8th may to 13 the May 2018. After getting confirmation from them before one month, we have yet to receive my hotel voucher from them . Now today is 5 th May. And I have booked my flights in November. And went into membership in January or February. We receive membership card in March end. By then continuously calling them for Hotel booking for Tirupati and chennai. before one month the booking was confirmed but I am worried now as haven't received my hotel booking Voucher. An afraid that I will be able to take my family on well planned trip or not. Can someone help me for getting our money back.
Santosh Kadam
PUJA.RAJ

Apr 15, 2018

PIONEER GLOBAL SERVICE

We have been cheated with the subject company for Rs 100000/- .We had made a payment of Rs 1 lac towards 5 years comprehensive holiday package which was offered by the company "PIONEER GLOBAL SERVICES"registered at Office no 301,3 rd floor Venkat Ramana Colony,Anand Nagar ,Khairtabad, Hyderabad-500004.,Telangana ,India and local office address at Mumbai Address as : 40/44 Wing, 4th Floor, Dheeraj Heritage, Milan Subway, S.V Rd, Santacruz (W), Mumbai. through their representatives Mr. Sohail Mulla who was the venue Manager & Mr. Karan Sharma(Take Over Manager) at a meeting conducted by them to sell the package at one of the venue(hotel) in Mumbai.
I took the membership duly making a payment of Rs 1 lac upfront through my credit card and membership purchase agreement was signed by me and my spouse which was countersigned by company representative on 27.05.2017.

I bring to your kind notice that despite my continuous followup the company has not offered me any service whatsoever in any form like arranging Gym membership free for 5 years through Power House Gym ,Mumbai chain nor providing any other passes or access to periodic celebrations/ events/summer camps in Mumbai as promised during the course of our meetings with the company executives.
The company is making excuses on asking for booking for hotel accomodation as stated in their agreement and hence we are left with no other option but to file complaint against the company and its wrongdoings.I have come across many such victims who has expressed their sufferings on this forum.
Hence we request you to kindly help us in getting the amount refunded from this bogus company and alert others to desist from
the same.
I am enclosing some of the documents which shall suffice our stand in the case.
Puja
rkgupt2409

Apr 6, 2018

Hopeless Customer Service / Failure to adhere commitment

I have taken membership more than 2 months ago. Inspite if my repeated follow-ups they have not provided me the Gym. Membership yet.

The staff is absolutely unprofessional & will come up with new cooked up story to buy time.

Even Mr. Sohail, Dy. G. M. doesn't answer the calls & is unapologetic towards their failure.

I will be forced to go to Consumer court to get my refund if the issue is not resolved quickly.

- Rakesh Kumar Gupta
rkgupt2409

Apr 6, 2018

Poor Customer Service / Failure to andhere to commitment

I have taken membership of 5 years on making necessary payment to Pioneer Global Services, Santa cruz, Mumbai. Even after a lapse of 2 months & contact follow up for last more than 2 seems, still my Gy. Membership is not done.

The staff including Mr. Sohail, Dy. G. M. is totally unprofessional. They never andhere to their commitment. They always keep cooking some story or the other to delay the action.

I will soon be putting my complaint to Consumer court to get the refund.

- Rakesh Kumar Gupta
agarwalbda

Feb 28, 2018

Cheat Company - Reported to consumer forum

The Pioneer Global Service is cheating the people by giving false promise during pitch and once you pay for the membership they never take your calls . not the RM nor the Call Center . Sales manager Saddam and Customer service -Uttam who never respond

I have escalated the matter to various social media , Complaints forum and also on TV channels to get my refund back .

BD Agarwal
Mahesh3

Jan 18, 2018

Fooling the people

The Pioneer Global Service is cheating the people by giving false promise during pitch and once you took membership they never lift the call.
While pitching they inform you that this co.is from pioneer group who manufactured sound system.
they also promise you 40% discount on air ticktes.

All this type of company will be disapear within 2 years.

One Bank has refunded my payment within 4 days while other bank is still processing my refund for 4 months.
Zaidsid

Jan 14, 2018

Unmannared Staff

They Invited us to visit for advertising, promotion and collect gift. We visited and find the floor Manager (karan Sharma) is totally unmannared and behave like a illetrate fellow. Who don't know how to attend and treat their guest or customer.

I really liked the concept of Pioneer Global service and interested to go forward with the offer. But by looking to his foolish action my decision is not to go ahead. Initially if the staff react like this, So later it could be worst. Because first impression is the last impression.
ajaychopra

Nov 15, 2017

Trip to Sikkim - Gangtok - Darjeeling

We enjoyed very much in Gangtok & Darjeeling. Pioneer Global Services arranged at Gangtok & Darjeeling were fantastic , we never faced any difficulty while traveling and hotel rooms were very very spacious & staff treated us very humbled manner. Thanks lot....
Udaykumar13

Nov 12, 2017

Trip to Manali

We traveled from Shimla, Kullu-Manali in the last week of October. The atmosphere was very pleasant. The North India travels well arranged our itinerary. They provided same hotels. Cab drivers was well mannered and very good driving skill in hilly areas. We enjoyed our stay at Snow valley resort. Feeling blessed. We visited Pioneer Global Services in Mumbai. Thanks to Pioneer Global Service. It was a memorable tour arranged by them.

Prime video - Amazon is a fruad company
    Amazon is a fruad company they are take money two times...
    Honda Activa - Serviceing
    Maine apni Activa 3g Mandsauer Honda showroom per sapical...
    Jio - Network coverage into the house
    There is no network coverage into the house in my village...
    rto memo - not recive refund
    i paid memo but my accout didact 2 time money so one time...
    BSNL / Landline - REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT
    I HAVE SURRENDERED MY BSNL LAND LINE ON 16-05-2019. THE LL...
    Airtel 4G Tower Installation - airtel 4g tower install.
    respected sir. i am interested airtel 4g tower install on...
    HSSC - Refund extra amount paid to HSS JE
    Sir why my payment successfully paid three times to the...
    BSNL - Tower problem
    Sir,I'm from Coimbatore (Myleripalayam near...
    MCD Mosquito breeding - Mosquitoes breeding
    I am a employees of BSES of Sub station in pragati maidan....
    BrandFactoryOnline - Response to your complaint.
    Dear Customer, I am concerned and would like to assist...