Pioneer Global Services

Consumer complaints and reviews about Pioneer Global Services

Udaykumar13

Nov 12, 2017

Trip to Manali

We traveled from Shimla, Kullu-Manali in the last week of October. The atmosphere was very pleasant. The North India travels well arranged our itinerary. They provided same hotels. Cab drivers was well mannered and very good driving skill in hilly areas. We enjoyed our stay at Snow valley resort. Feeling blessed. We visited Pioneer Global Services in Mumbai. Thanks to Pioneer Global Service. It was a memorable tour arranged by them.
hetash

Nov 10, 2017

pioneer global service

This is a cheater company , they show lot of stuff but they don’t deliver any thing. and no one pick up calls , all staff are also ileterate , they will commit every thing but deliver nothing.

we hv been fighting for our gym membership but no one is responding.

i need my money back and i have done national consumer forum complain also now , i will see to it they return my money all though they are denying. totally 3rd class company with 3rd class employees....
jiten1234

Nov 9, 2017

MEMBERSHIP WITH PIONEER GROUP

in reference to my previous review dated 3 Nov-2017 , went in their office yesterday to sort out the issue and to discussed about the delay in holiday booking, the issue raised has been sorted out after discussion with their Dy. Genaral manager , also the fruitful discussion have deen done with them in detail , they have appologise for the delay hapend and reassure about the service / facilities they had promised at the time of taking membership,

also assure that the booking will be doing in time , not to worry,
so no further regrates , sorted out the issue with their sales manager Arman as well,

hoping the decision of taking pioneer membership will be a fruitful for me and my family,
waiting for their service / facility to experience in my coming holiday,

till then fingercrossed!!!

regards,
Have a nice day,

Jitendra chotalia

Nov 9, 2017

Pioneer global services agreement

Hello all,

I went to their office in Santacruz and the guy convinced me go take their 5 yr membership and swiped my credit card for one lac amount. I am now worried as he made us sign a stamp paper which has our details. I have since yesterday tried to stop the transaction from going through. But the bank had closed by then.

Any thoughts on how to recover my money? Pls advice.
jiten1234

Nov 3, 2017

no responce on calling for holiday booking.

We took a 5 year membership of Pioneer global services through their sales executive at Santacruz office. His name is Armaan. had paid 1 lakh cash for the membership . Now we are trying to contact him to plan my holiday for the month of december no reply from their end nor he is picking up calls. I think this organisation is fake and operating to fool and extract money from people and I am not left with any option but to take a legal action against this firm.
very diappointed, on calling their booking service no, operator says booking system running slowly , its under maintanance , will call u later,

i am literally tired of getting same answer again and again,
just dont know wht to do
if anyone facse simillar experience please share ,
need to take strong action against them
ankur_nandita

Oct 10, 2017

Pathetic Service

We took a 5 year membership of Pioneer global services through their sales executive at Santacruz office. His name is Armaan. We took the membership on an EMI payment for an year. Now we are trying to contact him regarding how to avail the travel packages but he is neither replying to our WhatsApp messages nor he is picking up calls. I think this organisation is fake and operating to fool and extract money from people and I am not left with any option but to take a legal action against this firm.
sam101010

Aug 9, 2017

travel

Hi there,

We also took the membership 2 days back and now I am worried after seeing these comments. When I visited their website its under maintainence.

They have given us the ID to contact i.e [email protected] You can make use of this.
Do let me know if your issue is sorted.
sam101010

Aug 9, 2017

Hi there,

We took the membership 2 days back and I am really worried now after reading these comments.
They have given us this ID and they are currently replying us on this ID [email protected] You can use this and let us know if it helps.

Please let me know if your problem is fixed else we are also in great trouble.

Aug 7, 2017

Holiday Package

I had filled a form at Reliance Trends, Bandra somewhere around the 2nd week of May, 2017 and on the 21st of May I received a call from this Pioneer Global that my mobile has been selected for a gift and we were called at a hotel close to Better Homes in Andheri West. It was a travel package and the offers looked exciting and we went ahead with the Indian Holiday Package for 5 years for which we had to pay an EMI for 2 years. Now I am trying to contact them but nobody seems to answer. Hope this is not fake. I wanted to give my family a good and happy vacation once in a year and so went for it.