Poorvika mobiles

Consumer complaints and reviews about Poorvika mobiles

Prakash

Oct 31, 2017

fraudent activities

I got a call and said that for a personal loan u want activate the one assist .. but I am not even get a loan .. so cancel the one assist
Edward gautham

Aug 10, 2017

3 months No response rude behaviour

Thank you soon much poorvika mobiles awesome ..! Cheers to your after sale services ..! I have nothing to say more than thanks to you .. for keeping my grandpa coming to you guys evey 2 days following up on that phone he gave u guys for service Poorvika Mobiles Karikudi tamilnadu. Awesome man he lost 6kgs walking up to u guys from last three months if you want we will pay you the chargers for making sure his diabetes and BP is in control.. awesome....it was all my mistake asking him to travel 60km from his village to buy a smart phone so that we an could chat my fault man..! I should have got some other phone from that small store @ his village so that he would have never had this problem ..I forced him and said you guys provided awesome service as u are corporate guys....but u failed u sould inform us I was hoping for better service sorry man u disappointed Ur customer and ruined 80yr old mans life. .you guys are giving him soon much trouble Please poorvika mobiles I'm pleading you guys pls give back our phone we will get it repaired seriouly don't you guys know 3 months is way too much of time to get a smart phone repaired u know wat the phone is with u guys more than my grandpa thanks man thank you soon much cheers to your service.
gulabkhan

Mar 29, 2017

Worst Response from Medavakkam Poorvika shop

I booked Redmi note 4 through online and my booking id is 43883. Poorvika committed to delivered the product by evening.

I keep on calling to customer service to check the status of my product but no call back. Finally they informed to medavakkam shop to delivered the product but they ignored. Poovika committed for free shipping to my home but medavakkam shot guy is telling there is no home delivery. Then why they have kept this option in online. Still product is not delivered. Worst experience.
rajarem

Oct 13, 2016

Intex mobile speaker failure

I purchased intex aqua model mobile on 18.09.2016 and its speaker got failed with in 10 days,then I reached showroom for regarding failure,they are not properly responding.

Poorvika Chidambaram branch the very worst behavior from the sales team and also poor response form poorvika branch manager

The very worst behavior I ever seen...

They are totally collapsing the brand name of poorvika.......

I never refer any of my friends to poorvika Chidambaram branch
Ramarams

Jul 17, 2016

poorvika mobile show room

I brought an Micromax Q381 Bolt in ( Poorvika mobile store opp T nagar bus stand branch, south usman road) on 7/16/2016. I am not satisfied with that mobile. Actually they Sold Me a Worst Micromax Mobile.
I Bought this Mobile for my Father
SPEAKER CONDITION IS very WORST
MOBILE VOLUME CONDITION IS very LOW
There is no option to change the ring tone
The sales guys are very worst in product knowledge of the products what they are selling. I went back to Poorvika to return the mobile. They were not willing to take it back.

I hate poorvika mobile show rooms. I advice my friends also not to purchase mobiles in poorvika showrooms.

Rama S
jemy

Jul 2, 2016

WORST GUYS EVER IN POORVIKA SHOWROOM

I purchased CT111 TAB:CELKON:M-TABLET in kammanahalli poorvika store. and after a week, it has screen issue and I have given to the store since it is under warranty and they told me after two week it will be ready and I made a call the store after two week and they said come tomorrow when I went there they told me it is not ready come again after two days then I went after two days
still they said 100% it will be ready tomorrow but when I went the next day it is the same story come again tomorrow. And the next day before I went to the store, I called them up and they said it is ready, come and pick up. But most disappointly when I went there they ignored me knowing that I went there not for buying and they said it is not ready so i got so angry and I told me I will give you my number and deliver it to my locality and they said 100% sure, we will deliver tomorrow said Mr. Sharathkumar, he even said I am incharge of your tablet meantime most unfortunately I became a cheater Father to my children every day they ask where is big phone when you will get it for us? Since they never come for delivery, I called again the store and they said come tomorrow and the next day when I went there in the noon they said 5pm so it is so promising with the timming then I took my wife and went there but the same story repeated and I shouted at the counter guy and I said why you welcome us nicely only when we come for purchasing but when we have complaint you don't care what kind of are you? Mr. Sharathkumar said to night I will deliver to you door step. But nothing happen. I am sick and tire of poorvika show room in kamanahalli Bangalore. They have no respect for customer. I don't know when I will get back my children tablet? With all due respect, Pls do something???????????????????? it is so so so disappointing.
sankalpite

Jan 21, 2016

Poorvika not replacing defective new mobile

I had bought Nokia 225 (Dual Sim) at Poorvika Mobiles showroom at Thippasandra, Bangalore on 15th Jan 2016. Within 2 days, I observed that sim1 was not working.

When I approached them back (3rd day), they said I have to try with new sim. But even after trying new sim, it was not working.

They said, they will get it serviced and repaired.

Even after servicing, it is working only with their sim (at service center) & not with any other sim tried (even with sim of Poorvika showroom)

Poorvika is not providing replacement.
P.K.Saravanan

Jan 19, 2016

Lenova 6000 mobile diplay damaged

Am saravanan,from coimbatore
As discussed had with your person today morning reg complaints.
I bought the mobile in July 2015,on 18th January 2016 at 9.15AM while travelling by my two wheeler,to avoid hitting a two wheeler in the opposite side i have applied sudden brake at that time the mobile kept in my shirt pocket fell on the road,display was damaged condition.
Kindly arrange and do the needful to change the necessary components

Name:P.K.Saravanan

P.K.saravanan
82200-81583
surekash

Dec 16, 2015

Worst services and saying lie

I purchased Intex Aqua Trend from Poorvika Vriddhachalam branch in Sep 2015 and also got their insurance policy for additional INR 450 based on their manager's advice.. They said they will take care any damages, theft etc., for one year..
Unfortunately, the Mobile had a crack on the display on 30 Oct 2015 without any accident or fall.. I had it in my handbag with tiffin box, Purse, house key and mobiles and travel for bus in 30 minutes and when I took it for a call, I noticed the crack on the screen.. I visited the mount road branch on the same day and showed the same to their service guys.. In fact, they inspected it and agreed with me that the mobile was not fallen and there is no damages/dent on the side surfaces..
Since I have their Poorvika pickup and Protect insurance, they asked me to route it through their customer care..I left the phone with their branch staff They picked the phone after 8 days with several follow ups on 17 Nov..
On 23Nov, they simply sent an SMS stating that the repair cost is 4810/- and when I called them, that lady said your insurance claim is rejected..and the insurance is only for accidents.. So I explain detailed for her, then she said transfer the call to the senior officer. You get the call ASAP now, but still i didnt get any call from there.

So I call customer care today (11-12-2015) around 12:10pm, again i told my situations, they provide the mail id and ask me to send mail for details.

What is the definition of accidents in Poorvika dictionary? Is it accident by road, something they want so badly? What's the use of insurance when they simply reject after seeing the repair cost too high? The didn't have the basic courtesy of enquiring the customer before rejecting it? They hide behind their customer care girls!.. Come on guys, don't sell something that you can't deliver!
Vijainda

Dec 4, 2015

Worst customer service after purchase

HI
This is Vijayakumar i got Lava irisX5 mobile from ambattur poorvika, IMEI number 611428901540287 in printed version in written bill IMEI number 911428901540287,Purchased on 02/08/15, My Invoice number 76158
Service Tax No :AAECP9975GSD002 Sales Person : Ashok Kumar

i got lava iris X5 from ambattur poorvika mobile this mobile have hanging problem and not work properly i vist this shop for more than 4 times response not good from your shop.Today he irritate me that time i said i will broken this mobile in front of your shop, One short person came he argue with me, just i ask one question from you,

When entering your response good??If problem means why u not support properly??

That mobile cost 8000, but i payed 9500, i put insurance and person put Scratch card for 600 today simply said you tear that Scratch card because you have sensor problem like that Why he sale that card for this not suitable for this mobile???

what is the need i purchase the mobile from you?? i put insurance also they not response properly

I tried your shop last week today i called to your insurance at
6:52Pm,I think she is in urge to go to home, she picked the call and said we will call you half an hour later i called,Then only i know there time between 10:00 to 7:00,why she tell lie????

This is the consumer complaint please take action of your employee

I need to solve my mobile problem,and i need your owner mail id,
Where i will come to solve my problem.

The above mail I forward on 14/11/2015
This is my third consumer complaint just review and gave proper response to me
Then you take my complaint and I gave my mobile in showroom on 25/11/2015 that time no rain in Chennai like past two days you not closed your business till date everywhere your showroom opened, I put insurance and everything for that mobile.
I made call for your customer service more than three times not gave proper response from your service center and showroom about the mobile .I am not satisfied with your service this frustrate me pressure i will make complain in future
This is consumer complaint your will grow mainly due to consumer,you not gave proper response to consumer that will affect your growth. According to consumer protection act1986 I have the rights to know information about my electronics item within the timeline
For more than ten days over i not get any information from the mobile showroom and service center
victimofpoorvika

Nov 24, 2015

Insurance only after accident!

I purchased Sony Xperia Z3 from Poorvika Avadi branch in May 2015 for INR 38000 and also got their insurance policy for additional INR 2500 based on their manager's advice.. They said they will take care any damages, theft etc., for one year..
Unfortunately the Mobile had a crack on the display on 11 Oct 2015 without any acCident or fall.. I had it in my jeans pocket for 5 or so minutes and when I took it for a call,I noticed the crack on the screen.. I visited the avadi branch on the same day and showed the same to their service guys.. In fact they inspected it and agreed with me that the mobile was not fallen and there are no damages/dent on the side surfaces..
It was clearly understood that the cause could be something related to manufacturing defect..
Since I have their Porvika pickup and Protect insurance,they asked me to route it through their customer care..I left the phone with their branch staff They picked the phone after 8 days with several follow ups on 19 Nov..
On 23Nov, they simply sent an sms stating that the repair cost is 18,500/- and when I called them, that lady said your insurance claim is rejected..and the insurance is only for accidents..
Do we need to approach the consumer court? They can, they have lawyers on their payrolls..but we, working professionals? Let me see it through the end!
Harris Jose

Nov 9, 2015

WORST EXPERIENCE BY POORVIKA GUYS

Worst Experience by Poorvika guys

I planned to buy a iPhone 5s 16 GB by last Friday at poorvika. i visited showroom in Coimbatore (kuniyamuthur) and the customer satisfaction they shown was terrible.Later i order online as i don't want to see those guys. Customer support has confirmed me that they will delivery the product by next day morning.But from 7th to 9th nov they were simply updating as the product on way.They confirmed to me that the product is delivered at kuniyamuthur showroom by 9th nov 2015 by 2 pm. and they will be delivery at 5 pm at my door step. when i called showroom guy he told that the product is available by now,if you cancel the online order he will reduce me price of mobile.believing his word i have cancelled my order.after the cancellation i have visited the showroom to purchase the mobile, he had a harsh word and say that he cant deliver me the product by today or tomorrow. he can process only after two days.I don't know how would you guys going to solve this type of issue from your showroom guys. The person name is Raja the manager of kuniyamuthur showroom.

Please feel free to contact me @9597544662
Shankykmk

Oct 18, 2015

Worst experiece ever in poorvika forum mall

16/10/2015. Friday evening I plan to buy iPhone 5s......but I have a worst experience in forum mall vadapalani poorvika especially manager and I phone staff...behaviour is not good.they don't know how to behave with customers..they r cheating me with phone prices....hear after me and my circle people can't buy anything in poorvika...take any necessary action to that two guys..........if u have any doubt just call me @ 9894979755....
senthu.senty@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2015

Poorvika Mobiles

I took insurance claim from Poorvika Mobiles. When I met with an accident, I wanted to claim insurance for my broken mobile. Initially , Poorvika mobiles customer care was doing its job very well. A guy collected the mobile from me for service and he was very polite and nice. Later they called from their customer care and said my mobile will be replaced and I will have to pay extra Rs. 4155. I just wanted to know the break up of the calculation on how they arrived at the number. The phone was disconnected or got disconnected as they say. Later I even paid the amount and called the customer care. Then they spoke to me but there was no calls from them till then. The lady which spoke to me later was so arrogant. when i asked about the breakup, she replied "Disconnect the call. Someone will call you" in tamil. When i confronted asking her, "Is this the way to talk? ", she asked me, "What is wrong in asking you to disconnect the call?". So far I have been taking service from many organizations, and I can frankly say that the customer care of Poorvika mobiles is the worst i have encountered. And I dont know if i will get my mobile replaced and I am never buying from Poorvika again.
karthik2903

Oct 15, 2015

Worst response for customer service

I purchased a new micromax tablet in chennai tambaram poorvika showroom. within 6 months faced a problem in tablet and reached poorvika service. even the response and commitments are fake and no one is taken responsible for customer complaint. very worst service.
Naveenkumar C D

Oct 8, 2015

GOT WONDERFUL BAD SERVICE WITH USED MOBILE FOR BEST PRICE

As above subject I purchased HTC (Model Number Desire 626+(DS)) Mobile hand set on 16/8/2015 in Poorvika Mobiles private Limited, Basaveshwara nagar, Bangalore. And use this mobile exact one month from purchase date ie., 17/09/2015, after that it was completely switched off with not working condition,
On 18/09/2015 given this mobile to HTC Care Service center to identify/rectify the problem, by the time we got to know this mobile hand set purchased earlier in the name of Mr. Sai Babu and two times got serviced in service center. Collected inform from service executive and came back to your Mobile store ( where we are purchased) to enquire about the details, by the time Store Manage/store executive not responded to our query and said that to speak with customer care and nobody taking care about this, so many times we are tried to reach customer care but nobody responded properly and your people/staffs wasted our valuable time and money.
Your store manager given two bills for same mobile with different amount (one bill amount bill of Rs. 16,900/- and another one bill amount of Rs. 15,500/), I don’t how they are giving two bill for same mobile.
Thanks for given wonderful bad service with used mobile for best price.
Expecting rectify this problem as soon as possible.
Naveen Kumar
ravikanthb

Sep 11, 2015

Regarding Insurance Claim - Proovika Mobile

I have purchased SONY C3 mobile from POORVIKA MOBILES, Mylapore at the time of purchasing they have adviced me to take insurance coverage since its expensive mobile. Based on their advice I have taken.

After 4months my mobile fallen down accidently and its touch glass has broken but its not visible unless you see it very particularly. My mobile worked without any problem for 10 months (approxi) suddenly one day while i am speaking My mobile got switched off suddenly I thought its because of charging when I went home and kept for charging I notices its not getting charged. I called POORVIKA Insurance customer care and they sent an person to whom I have given my mobile.

After couple of days when I called POORVIKA and enquired about my mobile they told I need to pay around 7800 rupees. When I asked them why I need to pay when it is under warranty and the insurance coverage, then they told they will check with higher management and get back to me.

But till date they didn't call me. I inturn called them many times but they told sorry sir will get back to you today or tommorrow. Its almost an month and I am not getting any reply from them.

Please consider this as high priority and take necessary action.

9600045067 .
ajay1989

Jul 12, 2015

Poor customer service - Poorvika, Gandhiji Road, Erode

I bought a tata photon max wifi data card (Ph.no: 9283490150) from Poorvika, Gandhiji Road, Erode on 29.06.15. After facing activation issues for 4-5 days, tata photon engineer told me that the issue is with poorvika and not them. I returned the device to the poorvika branch on 08/07/15. I was told that the issue will be resolved in 2 days but I am yet to receive the device. The poorvika representative (Mr.Saravanan) is simply delaying the date. First he told 2 days, then it became one more day, then 2 more days.

This is very frustrating and I have made myself clear that I wont be buying anything from Poorvika henceforth because of this bad experience. Please look into this and ask the concerned people to expedite this.
RS Guru

Jul 1, 2015

Need Mobile

Team - Am Sivaguru, I purchased SONY Mobile (Model - E2363) on 14th June'15 in Medavakkam Poorvika Show Room, stating that within 8 days from purchased date I found faulty in Speaker , Sim card is not working properly while insert the duel sim,

So I reached poorvika show room on 22nd June'15 for replacement of mobile but they said only we can do service for mobile.

since again I reached to Sony Service in Tambaram West they said within 2 or 3 days we will resolved your mobile problem & get back to you.

After collected my mobile I got the Message from Sony Service Center stating that Valid for 7days, but still I didn't get my mobile status, when I called to service center & Manager they not giving proper response & even though he is not picking the call also after 4 to 5 calls only he is picking the call on regularly.

I don't know who are the right person to contact for my mobile status.

I need my mobile coming Friday are else I will approach customer court and file case against SONY Company , Sony Service Center & Poorvika Mobile.

With Regards,

RS Guru

+91 90030 32354
Rishikeshjayaram

Jun 29, 2015

Employees Language

No proper service or response from Poorvika ambattur if we face some problem and please do check up with the employees language while they talk to the customers, they dont even bother us once the amount is paid and if we end up with some problem they try to escape please do check with this
Prakash SN

Jun 25, 2015

price above MRP

Strongly recommend not to buy mobile from poorvika mobiles. Worst service and cost is high.
Price of mobile is more than MRP .
Cheating ........
Poorvika porur worst service
Poorvika manali price more than MRP
NIJAMTHEEN

Jun 18, 2015

waste of money for insurance in poorvika mobile insurance

Irresponsibility from the poorvika customer care.i get damage my mobile.i insured 460 rupees for 1 year in poorvika protect service insurance.they said insurance ll available only you met an accident while driving.i ask with their suppose while road accident i heavyly injured then after my death forwhat we r going to claim an insurance???
Sowmiya.P

May 21, 2015

Worst Customer Service

I've purchased lava iris X5 mobile at Poorvika on 05.10.2014, along with Poorvika protection service insurance, and on 10.04.15 my mobile display got damaged, and my insurance policy has pickup service so they taken my mobile from my house on 15.04.15, they said my mobile will get ready in 10 working days, but sill now I did not get my mobile, they are telling number of reasons when I ask about my mobile, and no one is ready to answer and they are very rude if I keep on ask about my mobile. and yesterday I called them and asking for mobile, but they are telling still my mobile is not ready and I asked for the valid reason but they disconnected my call and after that I could not reach them itself and their main service number is completely blank, now I don't know how to approach them and get my mobile back, first they were telling number of reason for not approving my insurance claim, they were asking for a written letter also and I send that also through mail, but after that also they are telling number of reason for not approving insurance claim, but now I told them I want my mobile back soon and ready to pay the amount without insurance also, but still I did not get my mobile, this is the worst service I got it. really I need some way to get my mobile back soon. any higher authorities should look through this.
sowmyajk

May 20, 2015

Worst Customer service

Hi , I have given my Lava Iirs Aplha mobile which I purchased 3 months ago for servicing on 7th May 2015 . The Lava service center has completed their service on 14th may and I have got a message from the Lava service center that my mobile is ready and moved to Poorvika service center . On 15th I called poorvika center to know the status they said they will need to do quality check and deliver it . They called up to my number on 16th Night and I have missed that call ( No calls after that ) . I have called up to the service center on 18th Monday and I got a reply that they will hand over the mobile to delivery person and he will deliver it to me with in 48 hrs. . It is today 20th more than 50 hrs. gone I called to know the status the reply was " The mobile model is changed and wrongly placed " no idea about the mobile . They are continuously dropping of my calls. I have not yet got my mobile . Its been 13 days . Worst service I have ever experienced.
Prabhu Amalraj

May 11, 2015

mobile service worst response

I have purchased a micromax canvas doodle 3 smart phone from poorvika. after two days the mobile is not working. I went to the PMP service centre in kodambakkam. They have told me it is a software problem and did software update. But after a week it was not working again. I went again to PMP service centre. They have told me it is a touch screen problem and told me to come after 10 days. But after 10 days they simply told me it will take 10 days more to get the mobile back. Really such a worst service. Name only big for Poorvika. But customer service is so bad.

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...