Post office( ICH howrah)

Consumer complaints and reviews about Post office( ICH howrah)

Biman Chandra ghosh

Jun 4, 2021

nondelivery of parcel

consignment no EW061506475IN lying undelivered with you since 01/06/2021
Biman Chandra ghosh

Jun 4, 2021

ICH HOWRAH

speed post no. EW061506475IN lying undelivered till to date.
hare Krishna

Dec 19, 2020

Not delivered my speed post

I'm Didyendu Das and my article no is 645549567.It is going back to howrah ich and stuck. How to get my consignment asps.
israfils

Oct 6, 2020

Parsel nehi mila

26-09-2020 ko Mumbai Andheri Railway Station S.O se Parsel booking Kia tha jo Ki 29-09-2020 me HOWRAH ICH me aagaya hai jo Ki abhitak nehi mila so please please please jitna jaldi ho sake Kumirmora post office PIN 712102ispar bhej dijiey thank you

Parsel nehi mila Parsel nehi mila

Aug 18, 2020

Consignment not Received

Consignment Number: EK067424514IN had reached Howrah ICH and dispatched on 11th March 2020. After that there is no update in tracking system and Item not yet reached to address. It is speed post and more that 20 days since i had posted it.

Can someone pls look into it on urgent basis? Its important document

Aug 18, 2020

Consignment not Received

Consignment Number: EK067424514IN had reached Howrah ICH and dispatched on 15th August 2020. After that there is no update in tracking system and Item not yet reached to address.

Can someone pls look into it on urgent basis? Its important document
swapan1949

Aug 6, 2020

Not Updating stuck in HOWRA I C H

Consignment No - EO516681526IN stuck in Howrah from 21/07/2020.

Please advise , when consignment will reach Chandannagar.

Not Updating stuck in HOWRA I C H

jawssassy

Jul 10, 2020

Howarah ICH

I had sent some legal documents from Kolkata GPO to Mogra (712148) through Speed post. They are very urgent and for the last 4 days stuck at the Howrah ICH .
PLease look into the matter .

Tracking ID are :
EW466901831IN
EW466901933IN
EW466901814IN

Get them posted ASAP. They are legal court papers
Survi lahoti

Jun 13, 2020

No updates of my consignment post 9th June

My consignment no is EO470441836in. The lat status of it is showing as Howrah ich on 9th June. It’s been 4 days and no status of it has been updated post this. The only status showing is that it has been bagged
Rejaul_123

Jun 11, 2020

No update for my Speed Post is available since 8th June

Consignment number: EW326639448IN, Howrah ICH Consignment dispatched on 8th June.2020.
I want to know whet is the current status for this Item.Also want to know when it will be delivered.
sailesh bagri

Jun 8, 2020

No update of Consignment

Can anyone Please update me of my Consignment No.ET527084060IN. it was posted on 20th Of May, but till date there is no update request someone to please update as it contains some official documents which are really very urgent.

no update till today

Consignment number EK875319165IN has no updates after dispatched Howrah ICH what they are doing it cost me 188.80 rupees and they were not able to provide any service what is going on? that parcel is very urgent. Can anyone help me with this?

No update till date

no updates

No updates

Surjo9748

Jun 2, 2020

No update

Parsel id no - EU172361151IN my persel is book 18th may today is not coming please help me out. It very Argent parcel it us madicen bokes

No update

subrata001

May 28, 2020

No status after Howrah ICH

Consignment Number: EK059540411IN had reached Howrah ICH and dispatched on 11th March 2020. After that there is no update in tracking system and Item not yet reached to address. It is speed post and more that 20 days since i had posted it.

Can someone pls look into it on urgent basis? Its important document.
Mofibur

Aug 14, 2019

My item is coming back again and again

मेरी पोस्ट क्यों नहीं जा रही है .To, name KHKON MISTRI, tracking ID number , EM832479050IN
Delivery address. Bagri kantadanga Musalman para ,post office.Pakir.Pin.712148, mobile number 9836993670

My item is coming back again and again

Feb 6, 2019

The police verification report didn't reach the mentioned police station

The police verification report which was dispatched from berhampore murshidabad on 19/12/2018 reached at ich Howrah on 24/12/2018.. it didn't reach the address mentioned on it till date.. please do something so that it reaches asap.. it's very urgent..

The police verification report didn't reach the mentioned police station

Afsar7797

Jan 6, 2019

Delay Certificate Despatched

My Training Certificate despatch status is "Bag Despatched to ICH HOWRAH" for past 5 days. Consignment number is ED169426705IN. How long it takes to deliver a Certificate from Howrah to Haripal,hooghly(pin-712403).please deliver it as soon as possible. It's very urgent.
Amit.214

Oct 11, 2018

Delay passport despatch

My passport dispatch status is "Bag Despatched to ICH HOWRAH" for past 5 days. Consignment number is PP626416130IN. How long it takes to deliver a passport from HOWRAH to East Midnapore (pin-721454). Kindly do the needful pls. It's urgent.
SkSiddik

Oct 8, 2018

Delay passport despatch

Passport S7827528 has been dispatched on 01/10/2018 via Speed Post Tracking Number PP626343517IN. 03/10/18 despatched ICH Howrah post office After destination post office mahishadal 721628 not receive plz .how much times it takes deliver ......
Pragati Maity

Sep 26, 2018

passport has not received yet

My name is Pragati Maity(Bhunia).My son's passport was received at ICH Howrah on 18th sep of 2018.Still now I didnot received my passport in our destination pin-721650.My passport tracking no is-PP626094868IN.Its very urgent. Please send my passport as soon as posible.
Pragati Maity

Sep 26, 2018

passport has not received yet

My son's passport has received at ICH HOWRAH on 18.09.18.Still now I have not received passport to my given pincode 721650.My tracking no. is PP626094868IN.
Idiotsz Rexz Samir

Sep 11, 2018

Item Not yet been received

my passport received howrah ich 07.09.2018.But not received my destination post office 721635 yet.tracking no-PP625899056IN
MANJUR ALAM KHAN