pradhan mantri awas yojana

Consumer complaints and reviews about pradhan mantri awas yojana

sandeep_C503

May 18, 2019

Home loan subsidy not received under PMAY

Hi SBI Team,

My Loan account number is 00000037464436514 which was dispersed on Jan'2018 under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna. But since then I am still waiting to avail it's benefits.

However it has been observed that some other's application already been processed only in the limit of 3 months. May I know the criteria to pick the application to be processed, I was assuming it is first come first serve but definitely this is not.

Please suggest what need to be done form end. I have already visited loan branch -- Every time got same reply - have been processed from their end, can't be tracked and have to wait.

Thank You!!!
Sandeep
sushma tripathi

May 15, 2019

not recieving of subsidity of pmay

SIR/MADAM

six month ago I have taken up for pmay(pradhanmantri aavas yogna) i want loan of 650000 rupees loan for house in shrawasti .. Ihave applied it in the DUDA departmment binga shrawasti ,but the department have cancelled the amount of loan and agee to give up the loan of 250000.I am not agree to take this amounted loan for house . I want acceptable amount the loan of 650000 rupees.
KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL.

email id [email protected]
Skausali86

May 14, 2019

Sir/Madam,

My name is A. Shiva kumar, I have taken home loan from SBI, MAIN BRANCH, MEDAK, DEC-2017 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

But till now i did not receive subsidy amount in my home loan account when i contact to my bank regarding the status of subsidy they said we submitted your document when we get the amount we will add into your account. when i try to find status on official site it says no data found.

Name: A. SHIVA KUMAR
Bank: SBI, MAIN BRANCH, MEDAK, RAMALAYAM STREET.
Loan amount: 28,00,000/-
Home Loan A/C No.:37341488451

cell no-9951943513
kopal tandon

May 14, 2019

Sir/Madam,

My name is NITIN TANDON, I have taken home loan from ICICI BANK ,LUCKNOW IN 2016 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

Name: NITIN TANDON
Bank: ICICI BANK ,LUCKNOW.
Loan amount: 1700000/-
Home Loan A/C No.:LBLUC00003036227
NITIN TANDON
cell no-9696964496
amr1

May 6, 2019

Sir/Madam,

My name is RAGHAVENDRA PRATAP SINGH, I have taken home loan from BAJAJ FINSERV MUMBAI Sep-2018 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

Name: Raghavendra Pratap Singh
Bank: Bajaj Finserv Mumbai.
Loan amount: 1400000/-
Home Loan A/C No.:405HSL87930472

cell no-9860311600
B VINAYKUMAR

May 5, 2019

Sir/Madam,

My name is B Vinaykumar, I have taken home loan from IDBI Bank Hyderabad Basheergagh Feb-2017 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

Name: B Vinay Kumar
Bank: IDBI Bank Hyderabad Basheerbagh.
Loan amount: 1600000/-
Home Loan A/C No.: ################

cell no-9966455728
B VINAYKUMAR

May 5, 2019

Name: B Vinay Kumar
Bank: IDBI Bank Hyderabad Basheerbagh.
Loan amount: 1600000/-
Home Loan A/C No.: ################

Vinaykumar B
Cell No-9966455728
Sevika Janasevanakendram Kulappully

Apr 22, 2019

PMAY Subsidy Not yet Received.

Dear Sir/ Madam

I have taken Home Loan from Punjab National Bank, Kulappully Brach, Shoranur, Palakkad, Kerala ( IFSC :PUNB0430200 ), and also applied for Subsidy under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna , I have approached several times to Punjab Nationa Bank, but their is no clue of when I will get my subsidy amounts. Punjab National bank is not giving proper resolution and also said it will take more time whenever I visit office. Its been 16 months since I had applied for i ( from 31-10-2017 ).

My details are under :-
Kerala - 679122

Kindly do the needful.
sujithindia99

Apr 13, 2019

PMAY subsidy allocation property details required under Beneficiary Code: A227802790036908

Respected Sir/Mdm,

Refer to subject, self would like to place below few points for your kind consideration and positive action pls:

a) Self has taken Home loan for 01 flat under HDFC loan account no. 628417928 and the loan allotted by bank as on dated: OCT, 2017.
b) Accordingly, self’s appln was applied for PMAY subsidy through HDFC.
c) Followed by various follow-up to HDFC, requesting for status of PMAY application since 2017.
d) However, now after continues follow up with HDFC bank, they now stated in email they have not received any confirmation/ PMAY subsidy allotement under my home loan account. Also bank have stated that NHB system reads as : Duplicate case according to my UID no.
e) But while tracking online in pmay website, govt has already allotted subsidy under my name with details as below:
a. Beneficiary Code: A227802790036908
b. Name SUJITH VENUGOPAL NAIR
c. Component Name : Credit Linked Subsidy
d. City Name Kalyan- Dombivli // State Name – Maharashtra
f) As informed already to HDFC, self does not hold any other property apart from the subject loan flat.
g) I hereby declare and confirm, that Self has not applied for any other PMAY subsidy other than the one subject loan property.
h) My mother and father are dependents to self and reside in the same flat and they also have not applied for any other PMAY subsidy, nor hold any other property as on date.
i) Self has applied for only 01 PMAY through HDFC only and for subject loan property only.

Hence would request your good office to kindly check and advice the details of property under PMAY system Beneficiary Code: A227802790036908.
Would suggest to check the reason for subsidy application under HDFC loan account no. 628417928.

Your kind understanding and favourable action on subject matter would be highly appreciated.

Yours Faithfully,
TusharShinde41

Apr 9, 2019

PMAY subsidy Not Received

Hello ,
I have taken First Home Loan from SBI bank for my first house in Nashik Maharashtra.
The loan process was completed in the month of Jan 2018 also I have submitted all the required documents. The strange thing is bank was saying you dont need to submit separate form to apply for PMAY. After 1 yr in Jan 2019 after asking them so much questions they ask to fill up PMAY subsidy form. What you can expect from government bank it they will behave like this?

Now as per SBI banks officials my claim is under process. But the persons who has taken home loan after me they received there subsidy & i am still waiting for it. First of all i'll blame SBI for their customer service & lack of knowledge. They really dont care about customer.

Can you please let me know the status of the same. And How much days it will take to add into my Loan account.

Tushar Shinde

Loan Details:

bank Name : SBI (MAHARASHTRA ENGG. RESEARCH INSTITUTE), NASHIK
Loan Amount : 32,95,000
Loan Account Number : 37537193996
omkaran26

Mar 28, 2019

Sir/Madam,

My name is om narayan kran I have taken home loan from India Infoline Housing Finance in January 2017 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

Name: OM NARAYAN KARAN
FINANCE :: 102 / 103, Darshan Mall, 15/2 Race Course Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Loan amount: 11,50,000/-
Home Loan A/C No.: 778227

cell no-9098902340 Indore MP
omkaran26

Mar 28, 2019

Sir/Madam,

My name is om narayan kran , I have taken home loan from India Infoline Housing finance in Jan-2017 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

But still did not receive subsidy amount in my home loan account when i connect to my bank regarding the status of subsidy they said we submitted your document when we get the amount we will add into your account. when i try to find status on official site it says no data found.

Name: Om narayan karan
Bank: 102 / 103, Darshan Mall, 15/2 Race Course Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Loan amount: 1150000/-
Home Loan A/C No.: 778227

cell no-9850660044
NAVSAGAR1

Mar 20, 2019

Sir/Madam,

My name is Ram Sakharam Navsagar I have taken home loan from MUTHOOT HOUSING FINANCE COMPANY LTD in January 2018 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

Name: RAM SAKHARAM NAVSAGAR
FINANCE :: MUTHOOT HOUSING FINANCE COMPANY LTD
Loan amount: 800000/-
Home Loan A/C No.: 14100081788

cell no-9922624038 Pune Maharashtra
shahchintan79

Mar 19, 2019

PMAY subsidy claim not credited yet

Greetings. This in reference loan application no 7722444287 from ICICI Bank & Loan account no LBABD00004449823.
I applied for the housing loan from ICICI bank & it was sanctioned on 17/04/2018 & at the same time we have applied for
PMAY scheme. Till date i am unable to know the PMAY status. On reaching ICICI bank many a times there is no response
from them and in their web site it is showing application submitted to NHB from last few months. I tried to search the
PMAY site with my details (By name, Fathers name etc) and get error No Records Found.
I tried to call your NHB toll free numbers but there is no response and i have been writing to the email id
and no response again.

It will be really helpful if you can please let me know the status of the the same.

chintan shah

PMAY SUBSIDY STATUS UNKNOWN

Greetings. This in reference loan application no 7722880641 from ICICI Bank & Loan account no LBCOC00004860327.
I applied for the housing loan from ICICI bank & it was sanctioned on 22/11/2018 & at the same time we have applied for

Vijayaraj

PMAY SUBSIDY STATUS UNKNOWN

Vijayaraj

Jagveer143

Mar 16, 2019

Received only 30% of PMAY Subsidy amount

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I have received only 30% of PMAY Subsidy amount

I have called many times on given number on PMAY website but no response.

Can you please let me know when will I get my rest amount of subsidy amount. It’s been 1.5 yrs completed when I have applied for PMAY subsidy scheme.

My loan account number is - LBFDB00004324995
Application number is - 7722419260
Bank name through which i have applied - ICICI BANK -HOME LOAN
Customer Name - BRIJLATA

Jagveer Singh
MADHUKAR CHILLAL

Mar 16, 2019

Demand under tabel for sanctioning subsidy

Regarding Pradhan manti awas yojna I have received call today from Cell no- 8586076237 , he is verifying documents which i was submitted , & then demanding me under table , so suddenly i disconnect the call ,please check.

thanks & regards

Home Loan A/C No.: 14100081788

cell no-9922624038 Pune Maharashtra

PMAY SUBSIDY COMPLAINT

Dear Madam/sir,

This in reference loan application no 7722645221 ICICI Bank & Loan account no LBBNG00004643186 we have applied for the housing loan from ICICI bank & it was sanctioned on 30/06/2018 & at the same time we have applied for PMAY scheme this is the 9th month but till date we are unable to know the status, in ICICI Bank web site it is showing application submitted to NHB from last few months, I tried to call your call center there is no proper response from them, Please lets know the status of the the same.

Anil Kumar Pattan

PH. 9880221443

PMAY SUBSIDY COMPLAINT

This in reference to Housing loan application no 7722645221 of ICICI Bank & Loan account no LBBNG00004643186 we have applied for the housing loan from ICICI bank & it was sanctioned on 30/06/2018 & at the same time we have applied for PMAY scheme this is the 9th month but till date we are unable to know the status, in ICICI Bank web site it is showing application submitted to NHB from last few months, I tried to call your call center there is no proper response from them, Please lets know the status of the the same.

Anil Kumar Pattan,

Mail Id [email protected]
mauryapune

Mar 14, 2019

Not receiving of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana subsidy (Home Loan A/C No.: 9772897)

Sir/Madam,

My name is Ramkumar Ramsundar Maurya, I have taken home loan from Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited in Oct-2016 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

Name: Ramkumar Ramsundar Maurya

Ramkumar Maurya
cell no-9579993650
mauryapune

Mar 14, 2019

Not receiving of Pradhan Mantri Awas YojanA subsidy Home (Loan A/C No.: 9772897)

Name: Ramkumar Ramsundar Maurya

Mar 12, 2019

Subsidy of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna

Subsidy of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna
Hello Sir/Mam

I have taken Home Loan june 2018 from dhfl dahisar branch, Branch and also applied for Subsidy under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna, but after 1.5 Years i did not received Subsidy amount in my Home Loan Account. Kindly do the needful. My details are under :-

Name :- Ganesh Singh Bhandari
Home Loan Account No. :- 00005826
Application no. 01554332
Bank:- dhfl dahisar branch maharashtra, Branch
Contact No. :- 9096478014
Lone Amount:17,00,000
Email Id:[email protected]
MADHUKAR CHILLAL

Mar 11, 2019

Sir/Madam,

My name is Madhukar Shamrao Chillal, I have taken home loan from Andhra bank in august-2016 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

Name: Madhukar Shamrao Chillal
Bank: Andhra Bank/ Ghole road brach,Pune
Loan amount: 1200000/-
Home Loan A/C No.: 115230100008188

cell no-9850660044

Flight2sucess immigration - Visa Process status
    Hi this Kanchan from West Bengal I applied for QMas VIsa...
    Mount litera Zee school - My 12th Documents
    I passed out 12th in 2018 and till than my School (Mount...
    Arena Multiemedia - Certificate Not Given
    I was a student of Arena Multimedia between 2001-2005 and...
    AIRTEL DIGITAL TV - Wrong utilization of the recharge amount
    My airtel digital tv customer id is 3028985911 and...
    Tnpds - KEROSENE DEPOT NOT ISSUING KEROSENE SINCE 11/2018
    SIR I AM A SMART CARD OWNER IN CHENNAI TAMILNADU, MY...
    ap state excise department - ganjai
    Ganja (marijauna) by teens in vizag apartments siri am...
    [email protected] - REQUEST REPOST OF MY PAN CARD
    RESPECTED SIR / MAMDAM Unfortunately I didn't...
    rrb - Invalid registration no.
    I wanted to check whether my RRB JE exam is falling...
    VFS Global India - NON REFUND OF DOUBLE FEE COLLECTED, EVEN AFTER WRITTEN...
    Hello, I have been chasing this refund now for quite...