pradhan mantri awas yojana

Consumer complaints and reviews about pradhan mantri awas yojana

Rahulkute77

May 13, 2022

Not Received PMAY Subsidy

I am Rahul Rohidas Kute. I have applied for PMAY subsidy scheme in November 2020. Now it's almost 2 years completed, till the date the subsidy amount is not credited to my loan account.

Online status is showing at 3rd stage (Claim Uploaded on Central Nodal Agency) for a long period.

Kindly let me know the reasons why the process is getting delayed?
Hasmukh.Prajapati

May 1, 2022

PAMY Subsidy Not Received

I have taken Home loan from DHFL in 2017 & provide all documents for PAMY subsidy.

Then after i have again & again provided documents as required by DHFL but still i have not received any status from DHFL. even i have not received PAMY application submission number.

Hasmukh Prajapati
Mo.7043358777
LOAN Code : 00014254
Amit 16

Apr 22, 2022

regarding subsidy not received - Bank IIFL HOME loan

Dear Sie/Ma'am ,

I have taken loan form IIFL home loan 16-FEB -2021. I have given all necessary document but still my PMAY subsidy not received and even bank staff also not responding . Please help me to get my subsidy from the bank and as well as GOVT.

Bank -IIFL home loan
Loan no -IL 10123713

Amit Salunke
Rachita mehta

Apr 16, 2022

Work not complete

Pradhan mantri awas Yojana sector 7A /B 11 / S 36 .
Mirror work not complete till know and toilet work is incomplete flash is not working .and in balcany there no space to water related there is other problem no one want to silence and said first send complain to awas vikas than only he do the work .Please resolve these issues we stay there .
Ganeshilal

Nov 12, 2021

Subsidy not received under PMAY

I am Ganeshilal. I have taken home loan from ALLAHABAD BANK in November 2017. I have filled the PMAY form at time of loan now it's more than 3 years but still waiting for subsidy.
I have visited ALLAHABAD BANK and written mail to them but there are no response.
It will be really helpful if you can help me to get subsidy. It can slave my hose otherwise not in position to pay the loan.

Ganeshilal
Loan branch code: 00129
Contact no. 9759114347
KUSAAR

Aug 25, 2021

PMAY not processed by PNB Bank

I have taken housing loan from Punjab National Bank (Thane Branch) in the month of December 2017 and also filled the form of PMAY and given it to bank. After a year or so I asked the bank representative about the benefit he replied that "Benefit will be passed once you receive the possession", I trusted the bank and their representative and waited. But now I checked again with the bank they replied "The PMAY scheme is amended from 1st April 2021 and you are not eligible for this scheme". I also realize that there was no such terms and conditions of getting it after possession. Bank representative provided a false information.

This was the bank responsibility to apply for this scheme on time and give the benefit to their customer as they know in and out about the scheme but bank representative stated blaming me and questioning why I didn't kept following this from them. I replied when you said after possession only you can get then how I will keep following every now and then. They further replied that you can avail after 65% construction of your house is done and I replied it was completed well before the discontinuation of this scheme but still you didn't processed.

Can you please let me know how this thing can be settled...I want to transfer my loan from this bank now as they are cheating the customer.
Ckmahtha1973

Mar 8, 2021

Pmay

Was not given the benefits of 'pmay' when my home loan was sanctioned by SBI Maridean View Plaza, Commercial Belt, Greater Noida branch.
I had purchased my first flat, yet I could not avail this provision due to the negligence of the then branch manager and also the current one.
Ckmahtha1973

Mar 8, 2021

Pmay

I had booked a flat and had applied for home loan from SBI Bank, Maridean View Plaza, Greater Noida in January, 2016. It was sanctioned and I was made to get the insurance done, but never was I informed about how to apply for PMAYojna or avail it. Now the branch manager refused to entertain saying it was supposed to be done then only.
I want to know why I was not informed of it earlier and why being a bonfide candidate could not avail of the benefit provided by BJP govt.
Please justify me.
Chandrakant
lakshman9010

Mar 25, 2020

Home loan amount pmay

Home loan subsidy not received
Dear Sir/ Madam

I have taken Home Loan from SBI on 18/04/2019, and also applied for Subsidy under Pradhan Mantri awas Yojna, but after 1Years i did not received my Subsidy amount in my Home Loan Account. I Visit to my thane SBI bank but they are saying we already forward to government and we dont have any reference number also please help me on this sir no one helping on this.
Kindly do the needful. My details are under :-

vivek.chaurasia

Dec 30, 2019

PMAY not received

Respected Sir/ Madam,

My self Vivek Mohan Chaurasia had purchased flat on July 2016. I had taken loan from DHFL Vasai branch & my loan code no 00005205. After 6 month I had rigorous follow-up with bank for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna benefit but they are not giving proper answer & told that this facility not in DHFL its might have got closed.

After one and half year in December 2017 I have meet Mr Hari HDFC Agent in Virar branch also visited over there & confirmed that they will provide PMAY benefit within three months also processing fee are refundable. I have transferred my loan from DHFL to HDFC . HDFC Loan Code 629970613. We have also provided with all required official documents related to it. But after 6 to 8 months when I followed with bank they told that it’s on hold from NHB & subsidy on transfer loan is already been closed down.

If HDFC knew that there was not Subsidy available on transferred loan why have they given me false commitment? Also I have visited HDFC bank for clarification branch manager Mr. Sameer told that Meet NHB and asked him whey they are close on transfer loan.

In Month of August one of my friend suggested having direct discussion with PMAY call center. After trying for 2 month on 21st October my call got connected and I came to know that my PMAY benefit has got already transferred to DHFL bank on 31st July 2018. I got the benefit after 2 years in DHFL account. I have explained my problem to one of the Senior Lady & she suggested meet DHFL Bank and informed bank subsidy is already given by department how you will get that benefits.

I have visited DHFL where we meet the concern person for PMAY & he denied it.Also told that it is already given you. First they deny. After cross checking they inform that they have received but due to loan already transfer they are unable to do further procedure, also not able to transfer it to HDFC Bank. I asked him when you put my file for this benefit they not replay on it. Told not aware.

Even I have discussed with HDFC bank but they told that they are helpless & you have further talks with NHB for solving the concerned issue.

I feel that I am cheated by both bank.

Request you to please look into the matter & provide me with the benefit at the earliest. Due to my loan amount is too hair i am facing difficulties to mange it. Would appreciate if you can do the needful.

Personal Details.

vivek.chaurasia

Dec 30, 2019

PMAY Help Require

Respected Sir/ Madam,
After one and half year in December 2017 I have meet Mr Hari HDFC Agent in Virar branch also visited over there & confirmed that they will provide PMAY benefit within three months. I have transferred my loan from DHFL to HDFC . HDFC Loan Code 629970613. We have also provided with all required official documents related to it. But after 6 to 8 months when I followed with bank they told that it’s on hold from NHB & subsidy on transfer loan is already been closed down.
In Month of August one of my friend suggested having direct discussion with PMAY call centre. After trying for 2 month on 21st October my call got connected and I came to know that my PMAY benefit has got already transferred to DHFL bank on 31st July 2018. I got the benefit after 2 years in DHFL account. I have explained my problem to one of the Senior Lady & she suggested meet DHFL Bank and informed bank subsidy is already given by department how you will get that benefits.

I have visited DHFL where we meet the concern person for PMAY & he denied it. Also told that it is already given you. After cross checking they inform that they have received but due to loan already transfer they are unable to do further procedure, also not able to transfer it to HDFC Bank. When I aske that when you put my file for this benefit they not replay on it. Told not aware.

I feel that i am cheated by both bank.

Request you to please look into the matter & provide me with the benefit at the earlest.Would appreciate if you can do the needful.
Personal Details.

Haribabu.Y

Dec 9, 2019

Home loan Subsidy(Awas Yogana PMAY) not Recieved

Sir/Madam,

My name is Haribabu, I have taken home loan from SBI BANK ,Chennai IN 2017 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

But till now i did not receive subsidy amount in my home loan account when i contact to my bank regarding the status of subsidy they said we submitted your document when we get the amount we will add into your account. when i try to find status on official site it says no data found.

I have followed up with the bank but they keep telling they requested govt of india for status and will update once got response from govt..

Name: Haribabu Y

Email. [email protected]
Saurabh11k

Oct 29, 2019

more than 1 year subsidy not credited

I taken loan from hdfc bank at sept 2018 its more than 1 year subsidy not credited. When i contact to bank they did not gave any response. They said its not our job contact to goverment. What can i do, there is no option to track status to pmay scheame. When i visit link there is only one pagege open no data found. Now what can we do?????

please do needful as soon as possible.

Saurabh shankar khairnar
Loan account no: 634402778
hdfc bank
contact no.7620232476
mail id: [email protected]
srinivasr

Oct 20, 2019

applied for PM avas yojana but no status

I Ramavath Sreenu, loan account number 639237096 applied for PM Avas yojana but still no response from either bank or PM office please let me know to whom should i contact if i can get this subsidy really it can save my house otherwise i am not in a position to pay loan

thanking you

Ramavath Sreenu
AAdhar ############
mobile 9908678243
Soumya Sagar Deshpande

Oct 1, 2019

No Response from Sbi when v ask for PMAY scheme

Hi all,

My self Soumya Deshpande, we have submitted all relevant documents for PMAY october 2018, but yet I haven't got any updates from them. And they haven't given any acknowledgement for PMAY, Sbi please corporate with your. Costomer, respond us back

Other customers are you guys are ready to fight with me against them, let's join the hand until it reaches to Pradhan mantri Modi sir

Contact me on - [email protected]
pknrpk

Sep 16, 2019

SBI Home Loan subsidy under PM Awas Yogana not credited

I have taken a loan of rs. 11, 00, 000/- from SBI Sector-36 Noida on 30.10.2018 and applied for PMAY, but the Bank is not providing any status for the same. pl confirm.
when i try to find status on official site it says no data found.

Loan account number 00000037996559982.

Mohit Gupta
PremNirmala

Sep 15, 2019

is PMAY Scheme is applicable for Telangana

Here we are sharing our Complaints against PMAY - CLSS. But i dont find any solution here. Did anyone got Subsidy from Hyderabad, Telangana. I send lots of mail to the NHB but they not responding
It will be really helpful if we get subsidy.

Thanking you Sir
Regards:
nirmala
Aadhar No : ############
SATHEAMOL334

Sep 10, 2019

SBI Home Loan subsidy under PM Awas Yogana not credited

My name is Amol Arun Sathe, I have taken home loan from State Bank of India but still did not receive subsidy amount in my home loan account when i try to find status on official site it says no data found.

Loan Account no :- 00000037531799844

Not receiving of Pradhan Mantri Awas YojanA subsidy through LIC HFL

Not receiving of Pradhan Mantri Awas YojanA subsidy
Home loan subsidy not received
Sir/Madam,

My name is NAGABHARANA V G , I have taken home loan from India LIC Housing Finance Limited in September-2018 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy in January 2019.

But still did not receive subsidy amount in my home loan account when i connect to my bank regarding the status of subsidy they said we submitted your document when we get the amount we will add into your account. when i try to find status on official site it says no data found.

I send lots of mail to the bank but they not responding properly

Name: NAGABHARANA V G
Bank: No.4, LIC HFL, 2nd Floor, Canara Mutual Building, Richmond Circle, Bangalore - 560025
Loan amount: 23136/-
Home Loan A/C No.: ############

NAGABHARANA
cell no-9740151964
ನಾಗಾಭರಣ ವಿ ಜಿ

Aug 13, 2019

Home loan subsidy(PMAY) not received

My name is Nagabharana V G I have taken home loan from LIC HFL in September 2018 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy on January 2019

I send lots of mail to the bank but they not responding properly

cell no-9740151964
Bangalore Karnataka
vishal0

Jul 3, 2019

PMAY subsidy claim not credited in SBI

I am Vishal Shinde. I have taken Home Loan from SBI in March-2018. I have fill the PMAY form at time of Loan. Now It's more than 1.5 years but still waiting for PMAY.
I have visited SBI branch and written mail to them but no response. SBI doesn't have system whether they Submitted PMAY form or not(or I don't have access to their System).

It will be really helpful if you can please let me know the status of the the same.

Vishal Shinde
Loan A/C :- ############
Loan Branch: SBI SPBB BANER, Pune
Mobile:- 7719889905
sanchika12

Jul 2, 2019

still not get house

hello sir good evening!
actually my grandmother dont have house and bank manager also not responding properly About form or anything now what to do please reply me..

my mail address [email protected]
axisbank

Jun 20, 2019

Kindly disburse PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme

Hi, thanks for writing in. Here is a link that will give you more information on this topic - https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/issues/Loans-HL-clss.aspx.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
PremNirmala

Jun 19, 2019

Kindly disburse PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme

I am Nirmala Sunke from Hyderabad. I have taken a Home loan under CLSS scheme from AXIS BANK, Tarnaka branch (Hyderabad) , Telangana State. My Home loan Account Number is: PHR############ and disburse date:20 December 2018

At the time of Loan, Bank Manager Said that I will get my subsidy In Maximum of three months, but till date there is no any subsidy amount credited in my loan account. When I asked to bank they told that proposal already submitted to Govt/NHB.

So I should kindly requesting to consider my PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme application and kindly sanction the PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy on interest.

Please do the needful.

Thanks & Regards:

Nirmala Sunke

A/C No: PHR############
SINGUPATHI MADHAVI

Jun 10, 2019

PMAY SUBSIDY STATUS UNKNOWN

I Singupathi Madhavi W/O V.V.S.Lakshmi Narayana, Tuni East Godavari Andhra Pradesh taken housing loan in SBI Tuni under PMAY scheme

Account Number 00000037704555008
Branch TUNI
Address w/o Svvsl Narayana, 3-16-8/2D,
Sia sowdha apartment,komakula vari
street , M R PETA, TUNI- East Godav ari
Account Type MC-HLCLSS-MIG2SAL(W)SEP17

on 16th May 2018

i m consulting the bank Manager Tuni Frequently from June 2018 about PMAY status of my loan till today Every time he is saying it is under process and also it is not Banks issue if you want you consult PM's Office For further details
Awaiting Your favourable Consideration for My issue