pradhan mantri awas yojana

Consumer complaints and reviews about pradhan mantri awas yojana

ನಾಗಾಭರಣ ವಿ ಜಿ

Aug 13, 2019

Not receiving of Pradhan Mantri Awas YojanA subsidy through LIC HFL

Not receiving of Pradhan Mantri Awas YojanA subsidy
Sir/Madam,

My name is NAGABHARANA V G , I have taken home loan from India LIC Housing Finance Limited in September-2018 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy in January 2019.

But still did not receive subsidy amount in my home loan account when i connect to my bank regarding the status of subsidy they said we submitted your document when we get the amount we will add into your account. when i try to find status on official site it says no data found.

Name: NAGABHARANA V G
Bank: No.4, LIC HFL, 2nd Floor, Canara Mutual Building, Richmond Circle, Bangalore - 560025
Loan amount: 23136/-
Home Loan A/C No.: ############

NAGABHARANA
cell no-9740151964
ನಾಗಾಭರಣ ವಿ ಜಿ

Aug 13, 2019

Home loan subsidy(PMAY) not received

My name is Nagabharana V G I have taken home loan from LIC HFL in September 2018 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy on January 2019

Name: NAGABHARANA V G

cell no-9740151964
Bangalore Karnataka
vishal0

Jul 3, 2019

PMAY subsidy claim not credited in SBI

I am Vishal Shinde. I have taken Home Loan from SBI in March-2018. I have fill the PMAY form at time of Loan. Now It's more than 1.5 years but still waiting for PMAY.
I have visited SBI branch and written mail to them but no response. SBI doesn't have system whether they Submitted PMAY form or not(or I don't have access to their System).

It will be really helpful if you can please let me know the status of the the same.

Vishal Shinde
Loan A/C :- ############
Loan Branch: SBI SPBB BANER, Pune
Mobile:- 7719889905
sanchika12

Jul 2, 2019

still not get house

hello sir good evening!
actually my grandmother dont have house and bank manager also not responding properly About form or anything now what to do please reply me..

my mail address [email protected]
axisbank

Jun 20, 2019

Kindly disburse PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme

Hi, thanks for writing in. Here is a link that will give you more information on this topic - https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/issues/Loans-HL-clss.aspx.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
PremNirmala

Jun 19, 2019

Kindly disburse PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme

I am Nirmala Sunke from Hyderabad. I have taken a Home loan under CLSS scheme from AXIS BANK, Tarnaka branch (Hyderabad) , Telangana State. My Home loan Account Number is: PHR############ and disburse date:20 December 2018

At the time of Loan, Bank Manager Said that I will get my subsidy In Maximum of three months, but till date there is no any subsidy amount credited in my loan account. When I asked to bank they told that proposal already submitted to Govt/NHB.

So I should kindly requesting to consider my PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme application and kindly sanction the PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy on interest.

Please do the needful.

Thanks & Regards:

Nirmala Sunke

A/C No: PHR############
SINGUPATHI MADHAVI

Jun 10, 2019

PMAY SUBSIDY STATUS UNKNOWN

I Singupathi Madhavi W/O V.V.S.Lakshmi Narayana, Tuni East Godavari Andhra Pradesh taken housing loan in SBI Tuni under PMAY scheme

Account Number 00000037704555008
Branch TUNI
Address w/o Svvsl Narayana, 3-16-8/2D,
Sia sowdha apartment,komakula vari
street , M R PETA, TUNI- East Godav ari
Account Type MC-HLCLSS-MIG2SAL(W)SEP17

on 16th May 2018

i m consulting the bank Manager Tuni Frequently from June 2018 about PMAY status of my loan till today Every time he is saying it is under process and also it is not Banks issue if you want you consult PM's Office For further details
Awaiting Your favourable Consideration for My issue

Thanking You Sir
With Regards
Singupathi Madhavi
Vishmita Kasare

Subsidy not received under PMAY

My Loan account number is LBPVL00004607565 which was dispersed on August'2018 under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna. But since then I am still waiting to avail it's benefits.

However it has been observed that some other's application already been processed only in the limit of 3 months. May I know the criteria to pick the application to be processed, I was assuming it is first come first serve but definitely this is not.

Please suggest what need to be done form end.

Details:
First Property : Yes

Vishlesh Kasare
D.S.PALIWAL

Housing Loan subsidy under PMAY

Loan subsidy not received under PMAY and Loan taken from Aadhar Housing Fiance Ltd., branch Udaipur.
D.S.PALIWAL

Housing Loan subsidy under PMAY

I had applied for subsidy of home loan under, pradhan mantri avas yojna, but still not received, so how to I know, when I will get it. I am now trouble with money, please help me. Loan taken from Aadhar Housing Fiance Ltd., Branch Udaipur/

d.s.paliwal

PMAY NOT RECEIVED STILL
Sir i have taken home loan in 2018 april and got eligible for pmay scheme but today date is may 27th 2019 till now i have not received my benefits to whom i have to complain

May 27, 2019

all customer care numbers are fake

Nobody is receiving my calls.
Called all the numbers 10 times,but nobody is receiving my call.
dollypraveena

PMAY NOT RECEIVED STILL

Sir i have taken home loan in 2016 september and got eligible for pmay scheme but today date is may 27th 2019 till now i have not received my benefits to whom i have to complain
sandeep_C503

May 18, 2019

Home loan subsidy not received under PMAY

Hi SBI Team,

My Loan account number is 00000037464436514 which was dispersed on Jan'2018 under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna. But since then I am still waiting to avail it's benefits.

Please suggest what need to be done form end. I have already visited loan branch -- Every time got same reply - have been processed from their end, can't be tracked and have to wait.

Thank You!!!
Sandeep
sushma tripathi

May 15, 2019

not recieving of subsidity of pmay

SIR/MADAM

six month ago I have taken up for pmay(pradhanmantri aavas yogna) i want loan of 650000 rupees loan for house in shrawasti .. Ihave applied it in the DUDA departmment binga shrawasti ,but the department have cancelled the amount of loan and agee to give up the loan of 250000.I am not agree to take this amounted loan for house . I want acceptable amount the loan of 650000 rupees.
KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL.

email id [email protected]
Skausali86

May 14, 2019

Sir/Madam,

My name is A. Shiva kumar, I have taken home loan from SBI, MAIN BRANCH, MEDAK, DEC-2017 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

But till now i did not receive subsidy amount in my home loan account when i contact to my bank regarding the status of subsidy they said we submitted your document when we get the amount we will add into your account. when i try to find status on official site it says no data found.

Name: A. SHIVA KUMAR
Bank: SBI, MAIN BRANCH, MEDAK, RAMALAYAM STREET.
Loan amount: 28,00,000/-
Home Loan A/C No.:37341488451

cell no-9951943513
kopal tandon

May 14, 2019

Sir/Madam,

My name is NITIN TANDON, I have taken home loan from ICICI BANK ,LUCKNOW IN 2016 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

Name: NITIN TANDON
Bank: ICICI BANK ,LUCKNOW.
Loan amount: 1700000/-
Home Loan A/C No.:LBLUC00003036227
NITIN TANDON
cell no-9696964496
amr1

May 6, 2019

Sir/Madam,

My name is RAGHAVENDRA PRATAP SINGH, I have taken home loan from BAJAJ FINSERV MUMBAI Sep-2018 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

Name: Raghavendra Pratap Singh
Bank: Bajaj Finserv Mumbai.
Loan amount: 1400000/-
Home Loan A/C No.:405HSL87930472

cell no-9860311600
B VINAYKUMAR

May 5, 2019

Sir/Madam,

My name is B Vinaykumar, I have taken home loan from IDBI Bank Hyderabad Basheergagh Feb-2017 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

Name: B Vinay Kumar
Bank: IDBI Bank Hyderabad Basheerbagh.
Loan amount: 1600000/-
Home Loan A/C No.: ################

cell no-9966455728
B VINAYKUMAR

May 5, 2019

Name: B Vinay Kumar
Bank: IDBI Bank Hyderabad Basheerbagh.
Loan amount: 1600000/-
Home Loan A/C No.: ################

Vinaykumar B
Cell No-9966455728
Sevika Janasevanakendram Kulappully

Apr 22, 2019

PMAY Subsidy Not yet Received.

Dear Sir/ Madam

I have taken Home Loan from Punjab National Bank, Kulappully Brach, Shoranur, Palakkad, Kerala ( IFSC :PUNB0430200 ), and also applied for Subsidy under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna , I have approached several times to Punjab Nationa Bank, but their is no clue of when I will get my subsidy amounts. Punjab National bank is not giving proper resolution and also said it will take more time whenever I visit office. Its been 16 months since I had applied for i ( from 31-10-2017 ).

My details are under :-
Kerala - 679122

Kindly do the needful.
sujithindia99

Apr 13, 2019

PMAY subsidy allocation property details required under Beneficiary Code: A227802790036908

Respected Sir/Mdm,

Refer to subject, self would like to place below few points for your kind consideration and positive action pls:

a) Self has taken Home loan for 01 flat under HDFC loan account no. 628417928 and the loan allotted by bank as on dated: OCT, 2017.
b) Accordingly, self’s appln was applied for PMAY subsidy through HDFC.
c) Followed by various follow-up to HDFC, requesting for status of PMAY application since 2017.
d) However, now after continues follow up with HDFC bank, they now stated in email they have not received any confirmation/ PMAY subsidy allotement under my home loan account. Also bank have stated that NHB system reads as : Duplicate case according to my UID no.
e) But while tracking online in pmay website, govt has already allotted subsidy under my name with details as below:
a. Beneficiary Code: A227802790036908
b. Name SUJITH VENUGOPAL NAIR
c. Component Name : Credit Linked Subsidy
d. City Name Kalyan- Dombivli // State Name – Maharashtra
f) As informed already to HDFC, self does not hold any other property apart from the subject loan flat.
g) I hereby declare and confirm, that Self has not applied for any other PMAY subsidy other than the one subject loan property.
h) My mother and father are dependents to self and reside in the same flat and they also have not applied for any other PMAY subsidy, nor hold any other property as on date.
i) Self has applied for only 01 PMAY through HDFC only and for subject loan property only.

Hence would request your good office to kindly check and advice the details of property under PMAY system Beneficiary Code: A227802790036908.
Would suggest to check the reason for subsidy application under HDFC loan account no. 628417928.

Your kind understanding and favourable action on subject matter would be highly appreciated.

Yours Faithfully,
TusharShinde41

Apr 9, 2019

PMAY subsidy Not Received

Hello ,
I have taken First Home Loan from SBI bank for my first house in Nashik Maharashtra.
The loan process was completed in the month of Jan 2018 also I have submitted all the required documents. The strange thing is bank was saying you dont need to submit separate form to apply for PMAY. After 1 yr in Jan 2019 after asking them so much questions they ask to fill up PMAY subsidy form. What you can expect from government bank it they will behave like this?

Now as per SBI banks officials my claim is under process. But the persons who has taken home loan after me they received there subsidy & i am still waiting for it. First of all i'll blame SBI for their customer service & lack of knowledge. They really dont care about customer.

Can you please let me know the status of the same. And How much days it will take to add into my Loan account.

Tushar Shinde

Loan Details:

bank Name : SBI (MAHARASHTRA ENGG. RESEARCH INSTITUTE), NASHIK
Loan Amount : 32,95,000
Loan Account Number : 37537193996
omkaran26

Mar 28, 2019

Sir/Madam,

My name is om narayan kran I have taken home loan from India Infoline Housing Finance in January 2017 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

Name: OM NARAYAN KARAN
FINANCE :: 102 / 103, Darshan Mall, 15/2 Race Course Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Loan amount: 11,50,000/-
Home Loan A/C No.: 778227

cell no-9098902340 Indore MP

Prime video - Amazon is a fruad company
    Amazon is a fruad company they are take money two times...
    Honda Activa - Serviceing
    Maine apni Activa 3g Mandsauer Honda showroom per sapical...
    Jio - Network coverage into the house
    There is no network coverage into the house in my village...
    rto memo - not recive refund
    i paid memo but my accout didact 2 time money so one time...
    BSNL / Landline - REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT
    I HAVE SURRENDERED MY BSNL LAND LINE ON 16-05-2019. THE LL...
    Airtel 4G Tower Installation - airtel 4g tower install.
    respected sir. i am interested airtel 4g tower install on...
    HSSC - Refund extra amount paid to HSS JE
    Sir why my payment successfully paid three times to the...
    BSNL - Tower problem
    Sir,I'm from Coimbatore (Myleripalayam near...
    MCD Mosquito breeding - Mosquitoes breeding
    I am a employees of BSES of Sub station in pragati maidan....
    BrandFactoryOnline - Response to your complaint.
    Dear Customer, I am concerned and would like to assist...