pradhan mantri awas yojana

Consumer complaints and reviews about pradhan mantri awas yojana

lakshman9010

Mar 25, 2020

Home loan amount pmay

Home loan subsidy not received
Dear Sir/ Madam

I have taken Home Loan from SBI on 18/04/2019, and also applied for Subsidy under Pradhan Mantri awas Yojna, but after 1Years i did not received my Subsidy amount in my Home Loan Account. I Visit to my thane SBI bank but they are saying we already forward to government and we dont have any reference number also please help me on this sir no one helping on this.
Kindly do the needful. My details are under :-

vivek.chaurasia

Dec 30, 2019

PMAY not received

Respected Sir/ Madam,

My self Vivek Mohan Chaurasia had purchased flat on July 2016. I had taken loan from DHFL Vasai branch & my loan code no 00005205. After 6 month I had rigorous follow-up with bank for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna benefit but they are not giving proper answer & told that this facility not in DHFL its might have got closed.

After one and half year in December 2017 I have meet Mr Hari HDFC Agent in Virar branch also visited over there & confirmed that they will provide PMAY benefit within three months also processing fee are refundable. I have transferred my loan from DHFL to HDFC . HDFC Loan Code 629970613. We have also provided with all required official documents related to it. But after 6 to 8 months when I followed with bank they told that it’s on hold from NHB & subsidy on transfer loan is already been closed down.

If HDFC knew that there was not Subsidy available on transferred loan why have they given me false commitment? Also I have visited HDFC bank for clarification branch manager Mr. Sameer told that Meet NHB and asked him whey they are close on transfer loan.

In Month of August one of my friend suggested having direct discussion with PMAY call center. After trying for 2 month on 21st October my call got connected and I came to know that my PMAY benefit has got already transferred to DHFL bank on 31st July 2018. I got the benefit after 2 years in DHFL account. I have explained my problem to one of the Senior Lady & she suggested meet DHFL Bank and informed bank subsidy is already given by department how you will get that benefits.

I have visited DHFL where we meet the concern person for PMAY & he denied it.Also told that it is already given you. First they deny. After cross checking they inform that they have received but due to loan already transfer they are unable to do further procedure, also not able to transfer it to HDFC Bank. I asked him when you put my file for this benefit they not replay on it. Told not aware.

Even I have discussed with HDFC bank but they told that they are helpless & you have further talks with NHB for solving the concerned issue.

I feel that I am cheated by both bank.

Request you to please look into the matter & provide me with the benefit at the earliest. Due to my loan amount is too hair i am facing difficulties to mange it. Would appreciate if you can do the needful.

Personal Details.

vivek.chaurasia

Dec 30, 2019

PMAY Help Require

Respected Sir/ Madam,
After one and half year in December 2017 I have meet Mr Hari HDFC Agent in Virar branch also visited over there & confirmed that they will provide PMAY benefit within three months. I have transferred my loan from DHFL to HDFC . HDFC Loan Code 629970613. We have also provided with all required official documents related to it. But after 6 to 8 months when I followed with bank they told that it’s on hold from NHB & subsidy on transfer loan is already been closed down.
In Month of August one of my friend suggested having direct discussion with PMAY call centre. After trying for 2 month on 21st October my call got connected and I came to know that my PMAY benefit has got already transferred to DHFL bank on 31st July 2018. I got the benefit after 2 years in DHFL account. I have explained my problem to one of the Senior Lady & she suggested meet DHFL Bank and informed bank subsidy is already given by department how you will get that benefits.

I have visited DHFL where we meet the concern person for PMAY & he denied it. Also told that it is already given you. After cross checking they inform that they have received but due to loan already transfer they are unable to do further procedure, also not able to transfer it to HDFC Bank. When I aske that when you put my file for this benefit they not replay on it. Told not aware.

I feel that i am cheated by both bank.

Request you to please look into the matter & provide me with the benefit at the earlest.Would appreciate if you can do the needful.
Personal Details.

Haribabu.Y

Dec 9, 2019

Home loan Subsidy(Awas Yogana PMAY) not Recieved

Sir/Madam,

My name is Haribabu, I have taken home loan from SBI BANK ,Chennai IN 2017 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

But till now i did not receive subsidy amount in my home loan account when i contact to my bank regarding the status of subsidy they said we submitted your document when we get the amount we will add into your account. when i try to find status on official site it says no data found.

I have followed up with the bank but they keep telling they requested govt of india for status and will update once got response from govt..

Name: Haribabu Y

Email. [email protected]
Saurabh11k

Oct 29, 2019

more than 1 year subsidy not credited

I taken loan from hdfc bank at sept 2018 its more than 1 year subsidy not credited. When i contact to bank they did not gave any response. They said its not our job contact to goverment. What can i do, there is no option to track status to pmay scheame. When i visit link there is only one pagege open no data found. Now what can we do?????

please do needful as soon as possible.

Saurabh shankar khairnar
Loan account no: 634402778
hdfc bank
contact no.7620232476
mail id: [email protected]
srinivasr

Oct 20, 2019

applied for PM avas yojana but no status

I Ramavath Sreenu, loan account number 639237096 applied for PM Avas yojana but still no response from either bank or PM office please let me know to whom should i contact if i can get this subsidy really it can save my house otherwise i am not in a position to pay loan

thanking you

Ramavath Sreenu
AAdhar ############
mobile 9908678243
Soumya Sagar Deshpande

Oct 1, 2019

No Response from Sbi when v ask for PMAY scheme

Hi all,

My self Soumya Deshpande, we have submitted all relevant documents for PMAY october 2018, but yet I haven't got any updates from them. And they haven't given any acknowledgement for PMAY, Sbi please corporate with your. Costomer, respond us back

Other customers are you guys are ready to fight with me against them, let's join the hand until it reaches to Pradhan mantri Modi sir

Contact me on - [email protected]
pknrpk

Sep 16, 2019

SBI Home Loan subsidy under PM Awas Yogana not credited

I have taken a loan of rs. 11, 00, 000/- from SBI Sector-36 Noida on 30.10.2018 and applied for PMAY, but the Bank is not providing any status for the same. pl confirm.
when i try to find status on official site it says no data found.

Loan account number 00000037996559982.

Mohit Gupta
PremNirmala

Sep 15, 2019

is PMAY Scheme is applicable for Telangana

Here we are sharing our Complaints against PMAY - CLSS. But i dont find any solution here. Did anyone got Subsidy from Hyderabad, Telangana. I send lots of mail to the NHB but they not responding
It will be really helpful if we get subsidy.

Thanking you Sir
Regards:
nirmala
Aadhar No : ############
SATHEAMOL334

Sep 10, 2019

SBI Home Loan subsidy under PM Awas Yogana not credited

My name is Amol Arun Sathe, I have taken home loan from State Bank of India but still did not receive subsidy amount in my home loan account when i try to find status on official site it says no data found.

Loan Account no :- 00000037531799844

Not receiving of Pradhan Mantri Awas YojanA subsidy through LIC HFL

Not receiving of Pradhan Mantri Awas YojanA subsidy
Home loan subsidy not received
Sir/Madam,

My name is NAGABHARANA V G , I have taken home loan from India LIC Housing Finance Limited in September-2018 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy in January 2019.

But still did not receive subsidy amount in my home loan account when i connect to my bank regarding the status of subsidy they said we submitted your document when we get the amount we will add into your account. when i try to find status on official site it says no data found.

I send lots of mail to the bank but they not responding properly

Name: NAGABHARANA V G
Bank: No.4, LIC HFL, 2nd Floor, Canara Mutual Building, Richmond Circle, Bangalore - 560025
Loan amount: 23136/-
Home Loan A/C No.: ############

NAGABHARANA
cell no-9740151964
ನಾಗಾಭರಣ ವಿ ಜಿ

Aug 13, 2019

Home loan subsidy(PMAY) not received

My name is Nagabharana V G I have taken home loan from LIC HFL in September 2018 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy on January 2019

I send lots of mail to the bank but they not responding properly

cell no-9740151964
Bangalore Karnataka
vishal0

Jul 3, 2019

PMAY subsidy claim not credited in SBI

I am Vishal Shinde. I have taken Home Loan from SBI in March-2018. I have fill the PMAY form at time of Loan. Now It's more than 1.5 years but still waiting for PMAY.
I have visited SBI branch and written mail to them but no response. SBI doesn't have system whether they Submitted PMAY form or not(or I don't have access to their System).

It will be really helpful if you can please let me know the status of the the same.

Vishal Shinde
Loan A/C :- ############
Loan Branch: SBI SPBB BANER, Pune
Mobile:- 7719889905
sanchika12

Jul 2, 2019

still not get house

hello sir good evening!
actually my grandmother dont have house and bank manager also not responding properly About form or anything now what to do please reply me..

my mail address [email protected]
axisbank

Jun 20, 2019

Kindly disburse PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme

Hi, thanks for writing in. Here is a link that will give you more information on this topic - https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/issues/Loans-HL-clss.aspx.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
PremNirmala

Jun 19, 2019

Kindly disburse PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme

I am Nirmala Sunke from Hyderabad. I have taken a Home loan under CLSS scheme from AXIS BANK, Tarnaka branch (Hyderabad) , Telangana State. My Home loan Account Number is: PHR############ and disburse date:20 December 2018

At the time of Loan, Bank Manager Said that I will get my subsidy In Maximum of three months, but till date there is no any subsidy amount credited in my loan account. When I asked to bank they told that proposal already submitted to Govt/NHB.

So I should kindly requesting to consider my PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme application and kindly sanction the PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy on interest.

Please do the needful.

Thanks & Regards:

Nirmala Sunke

A/C No: PHR############
SINGUPATHI MADHAVI

Jun 10, 2019

PMAY SUBSIDY STATUS UNKNOWN

I Singupathi Madhavi W/O V.V.S.Lakshmi Narayana, Tuni East Godavari Andhra Pradesh taken housing loan in SBI Tuni under PMAY scheme

Account Number 00000037704555008
Branch TUNI
Address w/o Svvsl Narayana, 3-16-8/2D,
Sia sowdha apartment,komakula vari
street , M R PETA, TUNI- East Godav ari
Account Type MC-HLCLSS-MIG2SAL(W)SEP17

on 16th May 2018

i m consulting the bank Manager Tuni Frequently from June 2018 about PMAY status of my loan till today Every time he is saying it is under process and also it is not Banks issue if you want you consult PM's Office For further details
Awaiting Your favourable Consideration for My issue

Thanking You Sir
With Regards
Singupathi Madhavi
Vishmita Kasare

Subsidy not received under PMAY

My Loan account number is LBPVL00004607565 which was dispersed on August'2018 under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna. But since then I am still waiting to avail it's benefits.

However it has been observed that some other's application already been processed only in the limit of 3 months. May I know the criteria to pick the application to be processed, I was assuming it is first come first serve but definitely this is not.

Please suggest what need to be done form end.

Details:
First Property : Yes

Vishlesh Kasare
D.S.PALIWAL

Housing Loan subsidy under PMAY

Loan subsidy not received under PMAY and Loan taken from Aadhar Housing Fiance Ltd., branch Udaipur.
D.S.PALIWAL

Housing Loan subsidy under PMAY

I had applied for subsidy of home loan under, pradhan mantri avas yojna, but still not received, so how to I know, when I will get it. I am now trouble with money, please help me. Loan taken from Aadhar Housing Fiance Ltd., Branch Udaipur/

d.s.paliwal

PMAY NOT RECEIVED STILL
Sir i have taken home loan in 2018 april and got eligible for pmay scheme but today date is may 27th 2019 till now i have not received my benefits to whom i have to complain

May 27, 2019

all customer care numbers are fake

Nobody is receiving my calls.
Called all the numbers 10 times,but nobody is receiving my call.
dollypraveena

PMAY NOT RECEIVED STILL

Sir i have taken home loan in 2016 september and got eligible for pmay scheme but today date is may 27th 2019 till now i have not received my benefits to whom i have to complain
sandeep_C503

May 18, 2019

Home loan subsidy not received under PMAY

Hi SBI Team,

My Loan account number is 00000037464436514 which was dispersed on Jan'2018 under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna. But since then I am still waiting to avail it's benefits.

Please suggest what need to be done form end. I have already visited loan branch -- Every time got same reply - have been processed from their end, can't be tracked and have to wait.

Thank You!!!
Sandeep

expert option - To credit my balance at expertoption online trading
    My name is Golmei Kumar Rongmei from India 🇮🇳 I...
    Not eligible for BPL ration card - Fraud with government and innocent poor by fraud people
    Hno-14/334,hem nagar sonipat-131001 haryana.....a lady her...
    BPL ration card - Block Bpl card
    Hno-14/334,hem nagar sonipat-131001 haryana.....a lady her...
    Triveni Nursery School - Aviad school and building
    I am from jabalpur Madhya pradesh I belong to Adhartal...
    Flipkart.com - Received Defective JBL flip 3
    I have ordered a JBL flip3 from you on 27th June 2020. The...
    BEST PRICE - Not delivered essential items
    I am a regular consumer of Best Price but my experience is...
    Ibps - Money deducted twice while filling up the form
    Sir, my money was deducted twice while filling up the form...
    Paytm Fastag - Fastag dispatch
    I had purchased FASTag from Paytm on 22nd June 2020. 1st...
    SHAHEEN BEGUM - Amount transition failed
    Dear sir I request my name is Shaheen begum...
    Suzuki Access 125 - Some continuous beep sound
    Continuous beep sound from the scooter in 1 week from...