pradhan mantri awas yojana

Consumer complaints and reviews about pradhan mantri awas yojana

NAVSAGAR1

Mar 20, 2019

Sir/Madam,

My name is Ram Sakharam Navsagar I have taken home loan from MUTHOOT HOUSING FINANCE COMPANY LTD in January 2018 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

Name: RAM SAKHARAM NAVSAGAR
FINANCE :: MUTHOOT HOUSING FINANCE COMPANY LTD
Loan amount: 800000/-
Home Loan A/C No.: 14100081788

cell no-9922624038 Pune Maharashtra
shahchintan79

Mar 19, 2019

PMAY subsidy claim not credited yet

Greetings. This in reference loan application no 7722444287 from ICICI Bank & Loan account no LBABD00004449823.
I applied for the housing loan from ICICI bank & it was sanctioned on 17/04/2018 & at the same time we have applied for
PMAY scheme. Till date i am unable to know the PMAY status. On reaching ICICI bank many a times there is no response
from them and in their web site it is showing application submitted to NHB from last few months. I tried to search the
PMAY site with my details (By name, Fathers name etc) and get error No Records Found.
I tried to call your NHB toll free numbers but there is no response and i have been writing to the email id
and no response again.

It will be really helpful if you can please let me know the status of the the same.

chintan shah

PMAY SUBSIDY STATUS UNKNOWN

Greetings. This in reference loan application no 7722880641 from ICICI Bank & Loan account no LBCOC00004860327.
I applied for the housing loan from ICICI bank & it was sanctioned on 22/11/2018 & at the same time we have applied for

Vijayaraj

PMAY SUBSIDY STATUS UNKNOWN

Vijayaraj

Jagveer143

Mar 16, 2019

Received only 30% of PMAY Subsidy amount

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I have received only 30% of PMAY Subsidy amount

I have called many times on given number on PMAY website but no response.

Can you please let me know when will I get my rest amount of subsidy amount. It’s been 1.5 yrs completed when I have applied for PMAY subsidy scheme.

My loan account number is - LBFDB00004324995
Application number is - 7722419260
Bank name through which i have applied - ICICI BANK -HOME LOAN
Customer Name - BRIJLATA

Jagveer Singh
MADHUKAR CHILLAL

Mar 16, 2019

Demand under tabel for sanctioning subsidy

Regarding Pradhan manti awas yojna I have received call today from Cell no- 8586076237 , he is verifying documents which i was submitted , & then demanding me under table , so suddenly i disconnect the call ,please check.

thanks & regards

Home Loan A/C No.: 14100081788

cell no-9922624038 Pune Maharashtra

PMAY SUBSIDY COMPLAINT

Dear Madam/sir,

This in reference loan application no 7722645221 ICICI Bank & Loan account no LBBNG00004643186 we have applied for the housing loan from ICICI bank & it was sanctioned on 30/06/2018 & at the same time we have applied for PMAY scheme this is the 9th month but till date we are unable to know the status, in ICICI Bank web site it is showing application submitted to NHB from last few months, I tried to call your call center there is no proper response from them, Please lets know the status of the the same.

Anil Kumar Pattan

PH. 9880221443

PMAY SUBSIDY COMPLAINT

This in reference to Housing loan application no 7722645221 of ICICI Bank & Loan account no LBBNG00004643186 we have applied for the housing loan from ICICI bank & it was sanctioned on 30/06/2018 & at the same time we have applied for PMAY scheme this is the 9th month but till date we are unable to know the status, in ICICI Bank web site it is showing application submitted to NHB from last few months, I tried to call your call center there is no proper response from them, Please lets know the status of the the same.

Anil Kumar Pattan,

Mail Id [email protected]
mauryapune

Mar 14, 2019

Not receiving of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana subsidy (Home Loan A/C No.: 9772897)

Sir/Madam,

My name is Ramkumar Ramsundar Maurya, I have taken home loan from Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited in Oct-2016 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

But still did not receive subsidy amount in my home loan account when i connect to my bank regarding the status of subsidy they said we submitted your document when we get the amount we will add into your account. when i try to find status on official site it says no data found.

Name: Ramkumar Ramsundar Maurya

Ramkumar Maurya
cell no-9579993650
mauryapune

Mar 14, 2019

Not receiving of Pradhan Mantri Awas YojanA subsidy Home (Loan A/C No.: 9772897)

Name: Ramkumar Ramsundar Maurya

cell no-9579993650
ganeshbhandari

Mar 12, 2019

Hello Sir/Mam

I have taken Home Loan june 2018 from dhfl dahisar branch, Branch and also applied for Subsidy under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna, but after 1.5 Years i did not received Subsidy amount in my Home Loan Account. Kindly do the needful. My details are under :-

Name :- Ganesh Singh Bhandari
Home Loan Account No. :- 00005826
Application no. 01554332
Bank:- dhfl dahisar branch maharashtra, Branch
Contact No. :- 9096478014
Lone Amount:17,00,000
Email Id:[email protected]
MADHUKAR CHILLAL

Mar 11, 2019

Sir/Madam,

My name is Madhukar Shamrao Chillal, I have taken home loan from Andhra bank in august-2016 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

Name: Madhukar Shamrao Chillal
Bank: Andhra Bank/ Ghole road brach,Pune
Loan amount: 1200000/-
Home Loan A/C No.: 115230100008188

cell no-9850660044
Manjunatha.bk

Mar 9, 2019

Pmay class scheme subsidy not diposited

Hello Sir/Mam

I have taken Home Loan september 2017 from Sbi Hosadurga ,hosadurga Branch and also applied for Subsidy under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna, but after 2 Years i did not received Subsidy amount in my Home Loan Account. Kindly do the needful. My details are under :-

Name :- Manjunatha .bk
Email Id: [email protected]
sonu-rajnota

Mar 5, 2019

Hello Sir/Mam

I have taken Home Loan june 2017 from Mahindra Rural Housing Finance Jaipur, Branch and also applied for Subsidy under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna, but after 2 Years i did not received Subsidy amount in my Home Loan Account. Kindly do the needful. My details are under :-

Name :- Neha
Bhushanmsh

Mar 2, 2019

Received only 10% of PMAY Subsidy amount

Dear Sir/Madam

I have received only 10% of the total subsidy amount.
I have called many times on given number on PMAY website but no response.

Can you please let me know when will I get my rest amount of subsidy amount. It’s been 1.5 yrs I have applied for PMAY subsidy scheme.

Chandra Bhushan mishra
NEERAJ pandit

Mar 1, 2019

REGARDING APPLICATION PENDING

SIR,
OUR
S.No Assessment ID Comp Name Name Father Name Gender Age
1 483836509633403 In Situ Slum Redevelopment Neeraj Sharma Bhagwati Prasad Sharma Male 37

Aadhar No Other ID Type Other ID No

******944139 Pan Card CXEPS0724A

Application Status: Your Assessment ID 483836509633403 is pending for inclusion in the Demand Survey.

WHAT IS SOLUTION THIS PENDENCY
rajnikant engde

Feb 27, 2019

More 1 of 1 Expand all Print all In new window Subsidy Not Received-LICHFL LOAN A/C NO.120400019611

My Self Rajnikant Engde, From Indore (Madhya Pradesh).Age 32 years.I have taken a loan in October 2017 from LIC Housing Finance Limited.Amount 600000. There are 1Year 3 months passed but I can not receive Subsidy in my Loan A/c. I was call on toll free no. many times but can't pickup the phone. So sir, I request to do the best.

My Detail as under.
(1) Name : Rajnikant Engde
(2) Loan Amount : 600000
(3) Company : LIC Housing Finance Ltd.
(4) City : Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
(5)Loan A/C No.: ############
(6)Mob. No.: 9630551128 / 8770555192
(7)Email:[email protected]
anu.lovi

Feb 15, 2019

Sir/Madam,

My name is Anoop Sharma, I have taken home loan from SBI bank (2017) and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

But still did not receive subsidy amount in my home loan amount when i connect to my bank regarding the status of subsidy they said we submitted your document when we get the amount we will add into your account. when i try to find status on official site it says no data found.

Name: Anoop Sharma
Bank: SBI Bank
Loan amount: 2500000
Home Loan A/C No.: 36715613103

amit gaonkar

Feb 13, 2019

PMAY SUBCIDY NOT RECEIVED

I was taken home loan from Year Jan 2016 at bank of india Satpur Bank.. I was applied form PMAY on Oct 2018 but til not received.I applied from loan singal own not jointly.But Bank told that PMAY norms change in 2017 you are not eligible, So please cofirm.

name-amit ramdas gaonkar.
mail [email protected]
mobile no-9561091056
loan acc no-080775110000149
bank name-bank of india nashik satpur branch.
rhushikeshpha

Feb 11, 2019

PMAY benefits not received

Hello Sir,
I have taken First Home Loan from HDFC bank for my first house in Pimpri Chinchwad Maharashtra.
The loan process was completed in the month of Jun 2018 also I have submitted all the required documents for PMAY in the month of July 2018.
As per HDFC banks officials my claim is under process and it has been taken for review on 05 Dec 2018.

But Still I have not received any benefit from the scheme.

Can you please let me know the status of the same. And How much days it will take to add into my Loan account.

The claim tracker process should be more clear to customers please do needful.

Rhushikesh pharande

mukund.kanabargi

Feb 11, 2019

Subsidy critieria

Hi ,

I had applied for home loan for an underconstruction property in pune via Indiabulls and for PMAY as well via them. However RBI put all non banking firms disbursement on hold due to which i am forced to switch to a banking firm like HDFC. However , HDFC states even thought its not my fault and i am eligible for PMAY i will not receive the same as its case of balance transfer. This is not acceptable considering the initiative of not allowing non banking firms was given by RBI and now they are charging like 10.5% interest if i have to go via indiabulls which is not as per home loan interest rates provided by other banks. Hence please help me get the issue sorted at earliest as HDFC is not willing to process my PMAY due to balance transfer . Why will a citizen suffer due to such processes being setup by RBI ?
kolagerameshwar

Feb 5, 2019

PMAY subsidy Not Received

I have not received PMAY subsidy.
I have taken loan jointly with my brother. Bank Officials are saying that since the loan is taken jointly by two brothers, its not eligible for PMAY subsidy.
However, we both meet all the eligibility conditions and there is no previous home with our names neither we have taken this PMAY benefit already.
Can you please help.

Ashokkumar123456789

Feb 2, 2019

Consumer complaints and reviews about pradhan mantri awas yojana

Please help us
I have taken Home Loan from indiabulls vapi branch and also applied for Subsidy under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna , I have approached several times to indiabulls but their is no clue of when I will get my subsidy amounts. indiabulls is not giving proper resolution and also said it will take more time whenever I visit office. Its been 9 months since I had applied for it.

My details are under :-
suchitdalvi

Jan 28, 2019

PMAY Subsidy not received

Dear Sir/ Madam

I have taken Home Loan from HDFC Pune Sinhagad branch, and also applied for Subsidy under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna , I have approached several times to HDFC but their is no clue of when I will get my subsidy amounts. HDFC is not giving proper resolution and also said it will take more time whenever I visit office. Its been 5 months since I had applied for it.

My details are under :-
Name :- Suchit Parshuram Dalvi
Home Loan Account No. :- 615908769
Bank/ Institution :- HDFC Pune
Contact No. :- 9881063004 / 7972538910
Lone Amount :- 15,97,500 Rs

Kindly do the needful.

SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...