pradhan mantri awas yojana

Consumer complaints and reviews about pradhan mantri awas yojana

Soumya Sagar Deshpande

Oct 1, 2019

No Response from Sbi when v ask for PMAY scheme

Hi all,

My self Soumya Deshpande, we have submitted all relevant documents for PMAY october 2018, but yet I haven't got any updates from them. And they haven't given any acknowledgement for PMAY, Sbi please corporate with your. Costomer, respond us back

Other customers are you guys are ready to fight with me against them, let's join the hand until it reaches to Pradhan mantri Modi sir

Contact me on - [email protected]
pknrpk

Sep 16, 2019

SBI Home Loan subsidy under PM Awas Yogana not credited

I have taken a loan of rs. 11, 00, 000/- from SBI Sector-36 Noida on 30.10.2018 and applied for PMAY, but the Bank is not providing any status for the same. pl confirm.
when i try to find status on official site it says no data found.

Loan account number 00000037996559982.

Mohit Gupta
PremNirmala

Sep 15, 2019

is PMAY Scheme is applicable for Telangana

Here we are sharing our Complaints against PMAY - CLSS. But i dont find any solution here. Did anyone got Subsidy from Hyderabad, Telangana. I send lots of mail to the NHB but they not responding
It will be really helpful if we get subsidy.

Thanking you Sir
Regards:
nirmala
Aadhar No : ############
SATHEAMOL334

Sep 10, 2019

SBI Home Loan subsidy under PM Awas Yogana not credited

My name is Amol Arun Sathe, I have taken home loan from State Bank of India but still did not receive subsidy amount in my home loan account when i try to find status on official site it says no data found.

Loan Account no :- 00000037531799844

Aug 13, 2019

Not receiving of Pradhan Mantri Awas YojanA subsidy through LIC HFL

Not receiving of Pradhan Mantri Awas YojanA subsidy
Sir/Madam,

My name is NAGABHARANA V G , I have taken home loan from India LIC Housing Finance Limited in September-2018 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy in January 2019.

But still did not receive subsidy amount in my home loan account when i connect to my bank regarding the status of subsidy they said we submitted your document when we get the amount we will add into your account. when i try to find status on official site it says no data found.

I send lots of mail to the bank but they not responding properly

Name: NAGABHARANA V G
Bank: No.4, LIC HFL, 2nd Floor, Canara Mutual Building, Richmond Circle, Bangalore - 560025
Loan amount: 23136/-
Home Loan A/C No.: ############

NAGABHARANA
cell no-9740151964
ನಾಗಾಭರಣ ವಿ ಜಿ

Aug 13, 2019

Home loan subsidy(PMAY) not received

My name is Nagabharana V G I have taken home loan from LIC HFL in September 2018 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy on January 2019

I send lots of mail to the bank but they not responding properly

cell no-9740151964
Bangalore Karnataka
vishal0

Jul 3, 2019

PMAY subsidy claim not credited in SBI

I am Vishal Shinde. I have taken Home Loan from SBI in March-2018. I have fill the PMAY form at time of Loan. Now It's more than 1.5 years but still waiting for PMAY.
I have visited SBI branch and written mail to them but no response. SBI doesn't have system whether they Submitted PMAY form or not(or I don't have access to their System).

It will be really helpful if you can please let me know the status of the the same.

Vishal Shinde
Loan A/C :- ############
Loan Branch: SBI SPBB BANER, Pune
Mobile:- 7719889905
sanchika12

Jul 2, 2019

still not get house

hello sir good evening!
actually my grandmother dont have house and bank manager also not responding properly About form or anything now what to do please reply me..

my mail address [email protected]
axisbank

Jun 20, 2019

Kindly disburse PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme

Hi, thanks for writing in. Here is a link that will give you more information on this topic - https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/issues/Loans-HL-clss.aspx.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
PremNirmala

Jun 19, 2019

Kindly disburse PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme

I am Nirmala Sunke from Hyderabad. I have taken a Home loan under CLSS scheme from AXIS BANK, Tarnaka branch (Hyderabad) , Telangana State. My Home loan Account Number is: PHR############ and disburse date:20 December 2018

At the time of Loan, Bank Manager Said that I will get my subsidy In Maximum of three months, but till date there is no any subsidy amount credited in my loan account. When I asked to bank they told that proposal already submitted to Govt/NHB.

So I should kindly requesting to consider my PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme application and kindly sanction the PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy on interest.

Please do the needful.

Thanks & Regards:

Nirmala Sunke

A/C No: PHR############
SINGUPATHI MADHAVI

Jun 10, 2019

PMAY SUBSIDY STATUS UNKNOWN

I Singupathi Madhavi W/O V.V.S.Lakshmi Narayana, Tuni East Godavari Andhra Pradesh taken housing loan in SBI Tuni under PMAY scheme

Account Number 00000037704555008
Branch TUNI
Address w/o Svvsl Narayana, 3-16-8/2D,
Sia sowdha apartment,komakula vari
street , M R PETA, TUNI- East Godav ari
Account Type MC-HLCLSS-MIG2SAL(W)SEP17

on 16th May 2018

i m consulting the bank Manager Tuni Frequently from June 2018 about PMAY status of my loan till today Every time he is saying it is under process and also it is not Banks issue if you want you consult PM's Office For further details
Awaiting Your favourable Consideration for My issue

Thanking You Sir
With Regards
Singupathi Madhavi
Vishmita Kasare

Subsidy not received under PMAY

My Loan account number is LBPVL00004607565 which was dispersed on August'2018 under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna. But since then I am still waiting to avail it's benefits.

However it has been observed that some other's application already been processed only in the limit of 3 months. May I know the criteria to pick the application to be processed, I was assuming it is first come first serve but definitely this is not.

Please suggest what need to be done form end.

Details:
First Property : Yes

Vishlesh Kasare
D.S.PALIWAL

Housing Loan subsidy under PMAY

Loan subsidy not received under PMAY and Loan taken from Aadhar Housing Fiance Ltd., branch Udaipur.
D.S.PALIWAL

Housing Loan subsidy under PMAY

I had applied for subsidy of home loan under, pradhan mantri avas yojna, but still not received, so how to I know, when I will get it. I am now trouble with money, please help me. Loan taken from Aadhar Housing Fiance Ltd., Branch Udaipur/

d.s.paliwal

PMAY NOT RECEIVED STILL
Sir i have taken home loan in 2018 april and got eligible for pmay scheme but today date is may 27th 2019 till now i have not received my benefits to whom i have to complain

May 27, 2019

all customer care numbers are fake

Nobody is receiving my calls.
Called all the numbers 10 times,but nobody is receiving my call.
dollypraveena

PMAY NOT RECEIVED STILL

Sir i have taken home loan in 2016 september and got eligible for pmay scheme but today date is may 27th 2019 till now i have not received my benefits to whom i have to complain
sandeep_C503

May 18, 2019

Home loan subsidy not received under PMAY

Hi SBI Team,

My Loan account number is 00000037464436514 which was dispersed on Jan'2018 under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna. But since then I am still waiting to avail it's benefits.

Please suggest what need to be done form end. I have already visited loan branch -- Every time got same reply - have been processed from their end, can't be tracked and have to wait.

Thank You!!!
Sandeep
sushma tripathi

May 15, 2019

not recieving of subsidity of pmay

SIR/MADAM

six month ago I have taken up for pmay(pradhanmantri aavas yogna) i want loan of 650000 rupees loan for house in shrawasti .. Ihave applied it in the DUDA departmment binga shrawasti ,but the department have cancelled the amount of loan and agee to give up the loan of 250000.I am not agree to take this amounted loan for house . I want acceptable amount the loan of 650000 rupees.
KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL.

email id [email protected]
Skausali86

May 14, 2019

Sir/Madam,

My name is A. Shiva kumar, I have taken home loan from SBI, MAIN BRANCH, MEDAK, DEC-2017 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

But till now i did not receive subsidy amount in my home loan account when i contact to my bank regarding the status of subsidy they said we submitted your document when we get the amount we will add into your account. when i try to find status on official site it says no data found.

Name: A. SHIVA KUMAR
Bank: SBI, MAIN BRANCH, MEDAK, RAMALAYAM STREET.
Loan amount: 28,00,000/-
Home Loan A/C No.:37341488451

cell no-9951943513
kopal tandon

May 14, 2019

Sir/Madam,

My name is NITIN TANDON, I have taken home loan from ICICI BANK ,LUCKNOW IN 2016 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

Name: NITIN TANDON
Bank: ICICI BANK ,LUCKNOW.
Loan amount: 1700000/-
Home Loan A/C No.:LBLUC00003036227
NITIN TANDON
cell no-9696964496
amr1

May 6, 2019

Sir/Madam,

My name is RAGHAVENDRA PRATAP SINGH, I have taken home loan from BAJAJ FINSERV MUMBAI Sep-2018 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

Name: Raghavendra Pratap Singh
Bank: Bajaj Finserv Mumbai.
Loan amount: 1400000/-
Home Loan A/C No.:405HSL87930472

cell no-9860311600
B VINAYKUMAR

May 5, 2019

Sir/Madam,

My name is B Vinaykumar, I have taken home loan from IDBI Bank Hyderabad Basheergagh Feb-2017 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

Name: B Vinay Kumar
Bank: IDBI Bank Hyderabad Basheerbagh.
Loan amount: 1600000/-
Home Loan A/C No.: ################

cell no-9966455728
B VINAYKUMAR

May 5, 2019

Name: B Vinay Kumar
Bank: IDBI Bank Hyderabad Basheerbagh.
Loan amount: 1600000/-
Home Loan A/C No.: ################

Vinaykumar B
Cell No-9966455728
Email. [email protected]

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...