pradhan mantri awas yojana

Consumer complaints and reviews about pradhan mantri awas yojana

ankur.ips14

Dec 21, 2018

IDBI BANK NOT PROCESSING PMAY

i have taken Home Loan from IDBI Bank in June 2018 and asked Bank People to apply for PMAY Subsidy, but they have not applied..i have provided my daughter DOB certificate for my relationship certificate, but they are not helping at all..

Can you please check and help..

Ankur Acharya
Loan Account No - ################
My Email - [email protected]
Er Hetal Måkŵãñä

Dec 20, 2018

Pmay subcidy not receive

Makwana hetal

I was apply for PMAY. My loan pass on November 2017 and I apply for PMAY subcidy but the subcidy yet not any status... So plz give me the status for my subcidy..

Mail: [email protected]
Contact: 9173700615
MOTI2018

Dec 19, 2018

ANGURBALA PANJA

I am the undersigned Angurbala Panja, husband of Late Jeevankrishna Panja, Village-Kulai, P.O.-Bikihakola, P.S.-Panchla, District-Howrah, permanent residents of Beldubi Gram Panchayat. I'm a Very poor widow, aged 72 years. I have not received any official allowance. Now, I am living in the street of Ranihati (Navagara) market by selling this vegetable in the old age and I am living in the house that I am currently living, which can be broken at any time. I am a ANATADY JOJANA Ration Card holder, whose number-AAY- 38374661. My name is listed in the PMAY SECC DATA. Sl.No.-34, PMAY ID-1259827, SECC ID 1915008000100100091 and PMAY Regd. No. WB1259827 (2016-2017) But despite repeatedly saying, no action has been taken by the Panchayat to make my house till now, while my side is also preparing to build houses for those who have already bricks houses.

I was appealing to you on 22/03/2018 and I was visiting your office on August, 2018. You were sent to the Panchayat office, but till today no initiative has been taken from Panchayat.

My sincere appeal to you, Sir, if you do not take the initiative to make PMAY plan by investigating the situation, then maybe the house will be collapsed and die. So, if you make the house of poor helpless old house, you will be very grateful to you.
tolwala pramod

PMLY SUBSIDY NOT RECEIVED

I have taken a housing loan from CANFIN Bank in Dec'2017, till date i have not received by subsidy, Even bankers are unable to provide clss reference number for online tracking.

Borrower : Ashwini Pramod Tolwala

Ashwini
Tushm01

LHMUM00001245221-not received Subsidy

Respected Sir/Madam,

My name Is Tushar R. More, i have taken loan from ICICI Bank- Mumbai and even appiled for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Subsidy.
Almost 9 months completed but still did not received Subsidy amount in my Home Loan Account.
Kindly do the needful. My details are under :-

Name: Tushar Rajram More & Smita Tushar More
Bank Name: ICICI Band Mumbai.
Loan Amount: 1745000/-
Loan Number: LHMUM00001245221

Please confirm when exactly we will get the same.

Tushar More.
Mo. No.:9764121205
Amar Modi

PMAY Subsidy not yet received

Respected Sir/Madam,

My name Is Amar Modi, i have taken loan from GIC Housing finance and even appiled for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Subsidy.
Almost 12 months completed but still did not received Subsidy amount in my Home Loan Account.
Kindly do the needful. My details are under :-

Name: Amar Ashok Modi and Archana Ashok Modi
Bank Name: GIC Housing Finance, Shivaji nagar, Pune
Loan Amount: 1107990
Loan Number: MH0130610003459

Please confirm when exactly we will get the same.

Amar Modi
+91-8087128787
bhavanatak01

Dec 13, 2018

Regarding Home loan Interest Subsidy

My name is Bhavana Ashok Tak, I had taken home loan in March 2016 From Axis Bank and even applied for Home loan Interest Subsidy in Aug. 2017 but still I have not received subsidy in my A/C. Even though I visited bank for this issue but didn't received any response from them.

So, I request you to look in to this issue ASAP.

My Home Loan details are as below:

Name of Bank : Axis Bank, SB Rd, Pune
Loan A/C Name: Bhavana Ashok Tak
Loan A/C No.: PHR############
Ramesh Prasad Saw

Dec 7, 2018

PMO India

Respected sir , I'm Ramesh Prasad requesting 100% finance Home loan. Because I have no money for down payment for new home. I have been leaving a rented room in a house in chirag Delhi, new delhi 110017.
Since 1997. I'm a contract worker in a private sector company. I am car driver. Sir please help me sir.
Sapna ek Ghar ho apna.
Thank you very much.
Ramesh Prasad Saw

Dec 7, 2018

Financing limits

Respected sir, I had requested more time about PMAY. PMAY SUCCESS OR NOT SUCCESS. 100% Home loan finance should be able some classes citizens. Because not possible affordable down payment / advance money for Home burying.
I had been requesting about it very long time but not responding by PMO INDIA.
ALWAYS IGNORING
Nitin Vijay Kashirsagar

Dec 6, 2018

PMAY subsidy status not received

I had purchase a house in 2017 and Having transfer my Home loan from Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited in Mar-2017. Almost 12 months completed in Edelweiss loan but did not found any response. Here are my details for your reference.Kindly go through it.

Name: Nitin Vijay Kshirsagar

Dec 6, 2018

Subsidy of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna

Subsidy of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna
Dear Sir/ Madam

I have taken Home Loan from India BullsHome lone Finance Ltd. on26/04/2018, and also applied for Subsidy under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna, but after 18 monts i did not received Subsidy amount in my Home Loan Account. Kindly do the needful. My details are under :-

Name :- Nitin Vijay Kshirsagar
Home Loan Account No. :- 912502
Bank/ Institution :- India BullsHome lone Finance Ltd
Contact No. :-9850460322
Lone Amount%-17,50,787.00 Rs

Dec 4, 2018

home loan subsidy

My Name is Chandan Singh and its around 9 months after approval & disbursal of my Home-Loan from PNB Housing Finance Ltd, but the subsidy still not received in my account or in loan? I had complain and ask to PNB Housing when subsidy amount will be credited in our loan account but no response from PNB Housing they have only one answer NHB (National Housing Bank) department is not credited to your subsidy amount .

Kindly look in this matter and resolved ASAP

My Details are as below.

Mob.- 8800691129. 8527688661
axisbank

Dec 3, 2018

PMAY Denied

Hi, we request you to share the application number via DM to check and assist you. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
vickysurvase

Dec 2, 2018

PMAY COMPLAINT

R/s Sir,

I have taken loan from STATE BANK OF INDIA , MAIN BRANCH JALNA ROAD BEED MH 431122 ,
in 2017. I had applied for PMAY. After some time when I checked the status in the bank it shown as "Denied". My loan value is 800000.00. I had added my mother as a co-borrower. Please let me know what may be the reasons for denial and I can reapply. Please let me know my PMAY status

SURVASE ASHIVINKUMAR VASANTRAO
CONTACT - 92719059058
EMAIL - [email protected]
vinod lavangare

Nov 30, 2018

PMAY Denied

Hi Sir,

I have taken loan from Axis Bank in June 2017. I had applied for PMAY. After some time when I checked the status in the bank it shown as "Denied". My loan value is 2100000.00. I had added my mother as a co-borrower. Please let me know what may be the reasons for denial and I can reapply.

pankajpcj

Nov 20, 2018

PMAY Subsidy Not Process by IIFL Finance

Hello sir,

My name is Pankaj Dubey and its around 7 months after approval of my home-loan from IIFL , but the subsidy still not received in my account or in loan?

Loan Account Number:- IL1008235

Kindly confirm if is there any issue.

Thanks in advance!!!

Nov 20, 2018

PMAY Subsidy not received by IIFL

Hello sir,

Loan Account Number:- IL1008235

Kindly confirm if is there any issue.

Thanks in advance!!!

Name : Pankaj Dubey
Loan A/c No: IL1008235
Loan Amount : 18,07185/-
Mail Id : [email protected]
M : 9560103073
dineshmpk

Urmila Patel

My Name is Urmila Patel and its around 8 months after approval of my Home-Loan from India Bulls Housing Finance Ltd, but the subsidy still not received in my account or in loan? India Housing Bulls Finance Ltd, MP Nagar Zone- II Bhopal office many times reach but no response only one answer NHB (National Housing Bank) dept is not credited to your subsidy amount and. When i asked India Housing Bulls Finance Ltd people they said it is pending from NHB and Govt. Authority persons. I am not getting clarity why its pending for so long and how much more time it will take or whom to contact for same.

So I request you resolve my problem in (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Subsidy)

And sir on April 2018 My ROI 8.40 % but now it 9.25% so its very high for me so its my humble request to you Please release my subsidy earliest so its very useful for my family.

I hope you can understand my problem and help me this matter.

Kindly confirm if is there my issue.

My Details are as below.

Name- Urmila Patel

City - Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)

Loan Account Number - HHLBHP00441509

Purpose of Lone- PURCHASE OF PROPERTY- RESIDENTIAL (TYPE OF HOUSE EWS)

Lone Sanction Amount-1129235-/ Rs.

Name of Applicant- Dinesh Kumar Patel/ Name of the Co-Applicant- URMILA PATEL

Mob.- 9893457442

Add.- H.N. EWS, D-19 Ayodhya Extension Ayodhya Bai Pass Housing Board Colony Bhopal Madhya Pradesh- 462041

Mail ID- [email protected]

Thanks and Regards.
Urmila Patel
satish1708

I have Taken Home loan from ICICI Bank and Applied For PMAY Subsidy.
I got Massage From Bank For Processing PMAY Survey No. SR540394987 in April 2018. and Banks Say From May 2018 that we got Approval but not get fund from Housing Board till today.

Please Provide fund for my Subsidy and do needful.

Satish Chhabrani

I have Taken Home loan from ICICI Bank and Applied For PMAY Subsidy.

Please Provide fund for my Subsidy and do needful.

Satish Chhabrani

I have Taken Home loan from ICICI Bank and Applied For PMAY Subsidy.

Please Provide fund for my Subsidy and do needful .

dineshmpk

Nov 12, 2018

Home loan subsidy not received – India Bulls Housing Finance Ltd

RESPECTED SIR,
My name is Dinesh kumar patel and its around 8 months after approval of my home-loan from India Bulls Housing Finance Ltd, but the subsidy still not received in my account or in loan?
India Housing Bulls Finance Ltd, office many times reach but no response only one answer NHB dept is not credited to your subsidy amount and i am not getting clarity why its pending for so long and how much more time it will take or whom to contact for same.

So I request you resolve my problem in (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Subsidy)

Loan Account Number HHLBHP00441509

Kindly confirm if is there my issue.

Dinesh kumar patel
Mob:- 9893457442

Add:- H.N. EWS, D-19 Ayodha Bai Pass Housing board colony Bhopal Madhya Pradesh- 462041

Mail ID- [email protected]

Best Regards,
Dinesh Patel (OM)

Theme Engineering Services Pvt.Ltd.
H-425, Arvind Vihar, Bagmugaliya, Bhopal-462043 (M.P)
Ph.+91-0755-4076998
Email id.- [email protected]
axisbank

Nov 5, 2018

PMAY subsidy status not received

Hi, we are here to help ! Please DM us your Axis Home loan number to assist further. We will revert shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
AS19025

Nov 2, 2018

PMAY subsidy status not received

Myself Aarti S Panchal, I had purchase a house in 2016 and Having transfer my Home loan from Axis Bank to Edelweiss Housing finance Ltd in Dec-2017. Almost 9 months completed in Edelweiss loan but did not found any response.(Overall 2yrs in Axis and Edelweiss). Here are my details for your reference.Kindly go through it.

Name: Aarti S Panchal
Loan Account number: LAHMSTH0000034731
Contact no. 97***17459

here attached my all complaints acknowledgments
But still i do not have credit my subsidy amount
I m in stress due to not receiving any possitive reply, I have last option that I 'llcomplaints to RTI act
Chetan0404

Nov 1, 2018

PMAY subsidy not received

Hello Sir,

I got my Home loan Financed from LICHFL under PMAY in December'17 but till now i have not got the subsidy amount in my loan account . When i asked LIC people they said it is pending from Govt. Authority persons
It is more than 9months .

Please do the needful.

Loan no ############

Thankyou
Chetan Sahani

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...