pradhan mantri awas yojana

Consumer complaints and reviews about pradhan mantri awas yojana

sandeep patale

Aug 22, 2018

Not consider in PMAY

My Self Sandeep Patale living from Aurangabad Maharashtra As per above subject sir /madam I have Purchased Flat in Aurangabad city Maharashtra at End of the Year in 2016 my home loan is in Axis Bank . Sir, I am single owner of this flat that time this PMAY scheme was not lunched that’s why I am a single owner,and above bank is not entertainment me Sir my income already is low under 5 lac so please consider me in PMAY or please suggest any solution.

Best Regards,
Sandeep Patale
Cell No.:- 09420223288
Subhendu chakraborty01

Aug 19, 2018

Did not receive PMAY subsidy applied on Nov 2017

Hi ,

I have not received my PMAY subsidy which was applied with my home loan on Nov 2017 from LICHFL
Please check and confirm as I am looking for the subsidy deseparately .

Name : Subhendu Chakraborty
Co applicant : Rekha Rani Chakraborty
Application Number : 2130002089.
Loan Number : ############.

Thanks and regard
Subhendu
porwalashish

Aug 10, 2018

PMAY Subsidy scheme amount not received

I have taken the Home loan with my and my wife name from TATA CAPITAL in month of July 2016.. I have given all the required documents for the scheme as per norms also TATA CAPITAL has been confirmed they have processed & sent to concern team for this scheme. I have shared all the information but still he has not reverted status on when PMAY benefit will be credited in account.. Now it is almost completing Two year so far.....

Request you to please look into this & get me amount credit in my account as per the scheme.

TATA CAPITAL Home Loan Account no:9703436

+91-8989271989
Anurag Goswami 8203

Aug 9, 2018

Under construction Pmay quality issues

My yaha katni ka local rhne wala hu or yaha katni me pmay ka project chal rha h Jhinjhari me jeka theka BRP ASSOCIATE ko diya gya h. Lekin thekedaro ke dwara bhawan nirman me ghatiya quality ka use ho rha h or koi bhi jemmedar aadmi kam check krne nhi aata h site per or bill ka bhugtan kiya ja rha h thekedar ko
k.vijayakrishna

Aug 7, 2018

REGARDING ELIGIBILITY

DEAR SIR,

MY NAME IS K. VIJAYA KRISHNA IAM SELF EMPLOYED MY ANNUAL TURNOVER UNDER 6 LAKH WHY IAM NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS SCHEME
MY BANK EXECUTIVE CAN TOLD UNDER 6LAKH WOMEN OWNER SHIP ONLY ELIGIBLE . UNDER 6 LAKH ANUL TURNOVER PEOPLE IS POOR OR ANUL TURNOVER 18 LAKH PEOPLE OR POOR PEOPLE .YOU ARE GIVING SUBSIDY FOR 18 LAKH EARNING PEOPLE ALSO NOT GIVING 6LAKH EARNING SELF EMPLOYED MALE PEOPLE WHAT A SCHEME

MAY I NO 18 LAKH EARNING PEOPLE NEED SUBSIDY OR 6LAKH EARNING PEOPLE NEED SUBSIDY.

THIS IS POOR PEOPLE SCHEME OR ONLY TAX PAYERS SCHEME OR WOMEN EMPOWER DEVLOPMENT SCHME

PLEASE CLARIFY MY DOUBT SIR
bhavesh.chapanery

Jul 31, 2018

home subsidy not received

I have not been able to find my any records related to housing subsidy for Home Loan taken. It’s a Balance transfer case from HDFC to ADITYA BIRLA HOUSING FINANCE.

My Aadhar Nos:- ############
Name:-Bhavesh Bhupendra Chapanery.

Please assist and confirm by what time process would be initiated and completed.

Bhavesh Chapanery.

Name:-Bhavesh Bhupendra Chapanery.

Dkcadl

Jul 30, 2018

Not received subsidy amount

This refers to the above subject. I would like to mention that I have not received the Home Lon subsidiary against my under noted account, which is pending since 19 March' 2018, details as under :

NAME .. DEEPAK KUMAR
D.O.B. .. 25TH JANUARY 1988.
HOME LOAN ACCOUNT NO. .. HHLDCP00371497
AADHAR CARD NO. .. ############

SUBSIDIARY ACCOUNT NUMBER ... DR01513298

I wish to inform you that earlier the above account was with INDIABULLS. I was taking up the follow up with the above Financier,

However, later on while taking up the follow up through Customer Care I have been given to understand that my case has been transferred / shifted to NATIONAL HOUSING BANK ( NHB ).

Since the matter is pending for more than FIVE MONTH and I am not able to get any information about this pending case of Subsidiary I am in lot of tension, due to non receipt of any information or benefit.

Therefore, I would earnestly request you to kindly look into the matter and inform me the exact status of my pending case.

I hope looking into the delay, you will be kind enough to find the cause of this delay and inform me latest status of this pending case.

Your kind cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Looking forward for hearing very soon from you.

Thanking you in anticipation.
aksaxenaair

Jul 30, 2018

PMAY Subsidt not received

I have taken home laon from LICHFL under PMAY.following are my details.
1. Name – Mridula Saxena
2. Loan A/C No- ############
3. My PAN No- - DLSPS3884Q
5. Application no - 1115001849
6. Bank - Oriental Bank of commerce.
7. Through - LICHFL
SIR
Till Date i have not received the subsidy even after one year. Please confirm when exactly we will get the subsidy amount. Please do needful ASAP
Thanks with regards

Mridula saxena
netajighodke99

Jul 27, 2018

SUBSIDY OF AWAAS YOJNA

hello,
my name is netaji sakharam ghodke, i have taken loan from aspire home finanace pune. i had taken this loan two yrs back, still my subsidy is not deposited. please do needful. my loan deatils below.

netaji sakharam. ghodke
loan account number - LXPUN.00116170039958.
CONTACT NUMBER- 9922947193.
npoojari

Jul 24, 2018

PMAY Subsidy amount not deposited in bank account

I have a housing loan with LIC which was approved on 31st August however i havent received the subsidy. Its almost a year now.

############ is my loan account number. Request you to please share an update.

Naveen Poojari
vivek3bisht

Jul 21, 2018

NOT RECEIVED ENOUGH SUBSIDY IN PMAY

This has reference to my home loan account no. 629147103,from HDFC HOME LOAN.

I have got 1.05 lac in place of 2.33 lac.

Pl. elaborate the reason of getting less Subsidy.

An early action is highly appreciated.

KC JHA
Kaaushiks

Jul 5, 2018

PMAY not credited. Rejected by Bank

Dear team,
I have got a sanction letter from my lending bank ICICI against PMAY. I have also filled an NOI for the credit receipt of PMAY to my loan account.

Unfortunately Bank has rejected my NOI stating Not eligible. Hoe is this possible as I have a sanction letter against PMAY and also all the details of the loan match according to the requirement of PMAY.

Kindly help in getting this amount sanctioned and credited to my loan account number which pertains to ICICI bank.

Kaushik
suresh.purohit

Jun 28, 2018

Pradhan Mantri awas yojna amount not credited

Regarding PMAY Subsidy amount not deposited in bank account

I am Suresh Kumar Purohit from Virar West, Mumbai.

I have taken home loan rs.26,22,574/- from IIFL as on 21.11.2017. on which I am eligible for subsidy(This is my First Home and My wife is Co-owner of this property), but till date subsidy not credit in my account. Due to which I am paying huge interest on total loan amount @8.35%.

Alos i am many time called to IIFL Virar West branch to Mr. Prashant but still showing pending for verification status.

Kindly release my subsidy as soon as possible.

My Loan Number - IL10006342

Suresh Kumar Purohit
9321948291

Jun 27, 2018

PMAY SUBSIDY NOT RECEIVED

DEAR SIR,

I have taken the loan from LIC Housing Fin Ltd.. I have given all the required documents for the scheme as per norms also Bank has been confirmed they have processed & sent to concern team for this scheme. I have shared all the information but still he has not reverted status on when PMAY benefit will be credited in account.. Now it is almost completing one year so far.....

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL

Phani
ritudhondegajre

Jun 18, 2018

For shop in valsad

Pradhanmantri gruh yojana ke koi bhi contact ho nahi rahe hai to hum log uske liye contact kaha Kare please reply kare
Hame valsad me awas yojana me banayi gayi shop hai wo leni hai
divpatra

Jun 14, 2018

Fraud Site

Hello All Genuine folks with complaints.

Please avoid using this site as this is a fraud site.
Once you provide your concerns with details, they call you mentioning the same details in a convincing way and try to talk about refund and collect your card details and some people have fallen in this guys trap.

I had once complained about insurance refund and this guys fleeced me of 25 K. Never share your card details/OTP to anyone even if they seem to be genuinely helping us.
digambar.kalkar

PMAY Subsidy not received

1. Name – Digambar Damodar Kalkar
2. Loan A/C No - LXPIM00116-170034125.
3. My PAN No- - BJCPK9599L
4. My Aadhar No – ############
5. Signed Hard copy of My & My wife’s Pan card & Aadhar card copies submitted to Aspire finance office pimpri branch.
6. Bank - Aspire Finance LTD
Till Date i have not received the subsidy & any ststus confirmation message,Please confirm when exactly we will get the same.

Digambar Kalkar
Contact -9881977716
digambar.kalkar

PMAY Subsidy Status

1. Name – Digambar Damodar Kalkar
2. Loan A/C No - LXPIM00116-170034125.
3. My PAN No- - BJCPK9599L
Co Applicants Aadhar No- ############
6. Bank - Aspire Finance LTD
Till Date i have not received the subsidy,Please confirm when exactly we will get the same.

Digambar Kalkar

REGARDS,
Rahul More
rahul.more

1. Name – Rahul Vasant More
2. Loan A/C No - LXHAD00116-170050704.
3. My PAN No- - BFTPM9096R

Rahul More
Shalu Saraf

PMAY Application

At time of applying home loan I have given all the required documents for the scheme (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Subsidy) as per norms to L & T Housing Finance Limited. They gave assurance that they would process & sent the documents to concern team for this scheme. It's been 6 month but no confirmation have been received and no action had been taken.

Request you to please suggest me any other way out to move forward and apply for the same.

Home Loan Account No. JPRHL17000253
Applicant name : Shalu Saraf

Awaiting for your earliest response..

Thanks & regards,
Shalu Saraf
Mob no 9654403481
Mail I'd : [email protected]
patilvik

PMAY Scheme Subsidy Not received

Hi Sir,
Its been a year that I didn't receive a subsidy under PMAY.
I have submitted the form to HDFC bank but still its showing Status as No Record Found.
On enquiry with Bank staff, they say its kind of lottery and its govt scheme which they are not responsible.

Request you to please address my query and resolve it as soon as possible

Bank Name : HDFC Bank , Marathahalli, Bangalore
Name : Vikas Patil
Loan no : 628778449
patilvik

PMAY scheme Subsidy Amount Not Received

Hi Sir,
I didn't receive PMAY scheme Subsidy amount and its more than a year.
On searching a status online, Getting No Record Found.
Bank also not responding on queries and they have one answer - Its government scheme and kind of lottery. If lucky then you will get.

Documents submitted to HDFC Bank

USHARANI GH

Jun 5, 2018

PMAY CLSS not recieved even after 1 year

Most Honorable Prime minister of India

At time of applying home loan I was apply for Pradhan mantri awas yojana subsidy, but now 1 year and 1 month is over but till date subsidy amount is not credited to my account , and also before the disbursement of loan amount I have given all the required documents for the scheme as per norms also Canara Bank has been confirmed they have processed & sent to concern team for this scheme. but till date not any subsidy amount credited in my account. i'm requesting you to please suggest to help for credit.

Sir, I hope you do the needful. I am requesting you to take action against this problem.

My bank details as follows,
Name: G.H.Usha rani
Bank: Canara Bank, East Masi Street, Madurai, Tamilnadu, India
Loan Account no: 1009630000001

MMRDA - ROAD REPAIR
    DEAR MMRDA & Concerned Authorities, We would like...
    [email protected] - Transaction failed
    I send money for bhim app via 25000 not credited. But...
    Bhim - Money
    Pesa Kat gya a.c se but other a.c me not recived
    Daikin Split AC - Ac remote display not working
    Dear Aditya, We are still waiting for your response....
    Learning license - Payment refund
    Rto India — refund against the failed transaction for...
    GoAir - Non-refund of airfare
    I had booked a a flight from Kol - Delhi and return in Aug...
    Mobikwik - Please refund my money
    Hi Sir, Someone call me and said he is from BOB bank. He...
    Runwal Devolopers - Request for Rebooking of T6B-702 at Eirene by Runwal or...
    I Jesson George had booked a 2BHK flat in your project...
    Dilli Streat - Food not given proper
    At Delhi Airport Terminal 3 I ordered for Veg Hakka...