pradhan mantri awas yojana

Consumer complaints and reviews about pradhan mantri awas yojana

Santosh Gavane

Apr 20, 2018

PMAY Subsidy scheme amount not received

I have taken the loan from ICICI Bank in month of May 2018..before the disbursement of loan I have given all the required documents for the scheme as per norms also ICICI Bank has been confirmed they have processed & sent to concern team for this scheme.. In last month only ICICI bank has confirmed about no deviation, query not has been raised by concern department, but they can't share me any timeline to avail credit in my housing loan account.

Request you to please look into this & get me amount credit in my account as per the scheme.

ICICI home loan account no. LBNMU00003559965.
Applicant name : Madhurani Santosh Gavane.
Co-Applicant Name : Santosh Gavane.

Awaiting for your earliest response..

Thanks & regards,
Santosh Gavane
Mob no 9699388080.
Mail I'd : [email protected]
ghanshyam_verma

Apr 19, 2018

House not issure at PM Awas Yojana under LIG at Jamnagar

At PM Awas Yojana at Jamnagar. My Application No. is LIG-FP-92-1667 and My Flat No. is LIG-FP-92-A5-704. I have Deposit amount as per Letter No. JMC/Slam/33/PMAY/LIG/1359/16-17 date 30/03/2017 as per schedule. My Last payment deposite in Jan 2018. Its almost 4 Months Gone and Still Construction Works in completed. When we ask at JMC office they say date is not confirm it may be be May or Later.

Sir, Now We are Paying Interest and Rent both.

I Requested that look in this matter.
pralhadsonawane

Apr 17, 2018

PMAY Subsidy scheme amount not received

My name is Pralhad rajaram Sonawane. I have home loan account with axis bank -PHR############. As per Bank details i am eligible for PMAY Subsidy scheme, But i have not received amount for PMAY Subsidy scheme.

Please advise when the amount will credit on my account. Your urgent action will be highly appreciated.

Email Id - [email protected]
Phone - 9503325869

regards,
Pralhad Sonawane

Apr 17, 2018

Regarding PMAY subsidy amount not credit home loan account

Our request is that we have received a home loan from the new Naroda SBI branch of Ahmedabad city, under the PMAY scheme from 15/04/2017, till date, even though we have been due for one year due to the loan, our Subsidy is not credited to the home loan account
home loan ac no.36759407755
sbi bank nava naroda ahmedabad city
MO.7359755768
Mail. [email protected]
Subhash Murari lal

Apr 16, 2018

STILL PENDING FOR DEMAND SURVEY

DEAR SIR,

I APPLIED FOR PMAY AND MY ASSESSMENT ID IS 475191242137469. I RECD. CALL IN OCTOBER-2017 FROM NAGAR NIGAM JATOLI, MEERUT FOR SUBMITING MY ID PROOF FOR SURVEY AND 2 PERSONS COME TO ME FOR SURVEY. THEY TOLD ME THAT YOU WILL GET RESPONSE WITHIN 2-3 WEEK BUT I CHECKED MY ASSESSMENT STATUS, IN STATUS WRITTEN THAT YOUR ASSESSMENT IS 475191242137469 IS PENDING FOR DEMAND SURVEY BUT SURVEY HAS BEEN COMPLETED.

DEAR SIR DO THE NEEDFUL

MOB. NO. 9897629779
Kunal Ravindra shirsath

Apr 16, 2018

Pmay subsidy not credited

I had hoam loan in axis bank and apply for subsidy
Bank said subsidy is rejected why subsidy is rejected
I also eligible for this can I reapply or if any document
Are required pls inform me I am ready to submit.
Home loan no.PHR############
Customer id.873614361
Kanwal Prasad baroe

Apr 13, 2018

Regarding pmay subsidy amount not deposited in bank account

Dear sir.
I am Kanwal Prasad baroe from Sipat bilaspur chattisgarh.
My loan no 00000036495362069.I have teken home loan Rs 800000/ from Jan 17 .on which I'm eligible for subsidy but till date subsidy not credit in my account. Kindly release my subsidy as soon as possible.
I am also complaint register on SBI loan department buy he say your claim is under process and give to next date.
Please find the below details mail conversation between bank with me.
Kanwal Prasad baroe
PH no 9131308904
Mail [email protected]
jitudreamboy2000

Apr 12, 2018

I am Jitendra Gupta from Bhiwadi, Rajasthan

My Loan Number – 626843884

I have taken home loan rs. 2098062/- from HDFC on 19.09.2017. on which I am eligible for subsidy, but till date subsidy not credit in my account. Kindly release my subsidy as soon as possible.

I am also complaint register on HDFC HOME LOAN Department buy he say your claim is under process & give to next date.

Please find the below details, Mail conversation between bank with me

Jitendra Gupta

Chhavi Pareek

----- Forwarded by urhomeguide jai/JAIPUR/HDFC on 04/04/2018 05:40 PM -----

From: Vishnu Jangid/Bhiwadi/JAIPUR/HDFC
To: urhomeguide jai/JAIPUR/[email protected],
Cc: Chhavi Gupta/JAIPUR/[email protected], Sumati Sethia/Bhiwadi/JAIPUR/[email protected]
Date: 04/04/2018 05:36 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: REQUIRE PMAY acknowledgment or assessment ID @ Home loan AC no – 626843884
________________________________________

No subsidy has been received by HDFC against this Loan Account from NHB. Claim is still under process from NHB

Vishnu Jangid

From: urhomeguide jai/JAIPUR/HDFC
To: Sumati Sethia/Bhiwadi/JAIPUR/[email protected],
Cc: Vishnu Jangid/Bhiwadi/JAIPUR/[email protected], Chhavi Gupta/JAIPUR/[email protected]
Date: 04/04/2018 05:07 PM
Subject: Fw: REQUIRE PMAY acknowledgment or assessment ID @ Home loan AC no – 626843884

Kindly assist

chhavi pareek

----- Forwarded by urhomeguide jai/JAIPUR/HDFC on 04/04/2018 05:06 PM -----

To: urhomeguide jai <[email protected]>,
Cc: Urhomeguide mum <[email protected]>
Date: 03/04/2018 07:39 PM

Dear,
Please provide to update status of my claim. march month already is gone, what happened ?
Jitendra Gupta

On Monday, 26 February, 2018, 5:35:05 PM IST, urhomeguide jai <[email protected]> wrote:

Your claim is under process, for further details contact in March end for the same.

Jyoti

To: urhomeguide jai <[email protected]>,
Cc: Urhomeguide mum <[email protected]>
Date: 26/02/2018 03:38 PM

Dear,

Please provide to update status of my PMAY scheme.
Jitendra Gupta, BHIWADI
Home loan A/C no 626843884

On Tuesday, 23 January, 2018, 11:12:45 AM IST, urhomeguide jai <[email protected]> wrote:

There is no such assessment ID for the CLSS home loan track . You can call us on the number given below to know the status regrading same

Pooja

From: Urhomeguide mum/Mumbai/HDFC
To: urhomeguide jai/JAIPUR/[email protected],
Date: 22/01/2018 06:01 PM
________________________________________

kindly assist the customer.

Homeline - Mumbai

----- Forwarded by Urhomeguide mum/Mumbai/HDFC on 22/01/2018 06:00 PM -----

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>,
Date: 22/01/2018 03:17 PM
Subject: REQUIRE PMAY acknowledgment or assessment ID @ Home loan AC no – 626843884

Dear Sir/Mam,
I have a HDFC home loan Sep-17 under PMAY. I visit to 2 times bhiwadi home loan branch for PMAY status but your home loan staff saying that your status is an under process. I say that provide to my acknowledgment slip but he not provides any proof to me.
Kindly I request to you provide to acknowledgment or assessment ID.
I hope you help me and waits to your positive reply.
Jitendra Gupta, BHIWADI
Home loan A/C no 626843884

Disclaimer :The information contained herein (including any accompanying documents) is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have erroneously received this message, please immediately delete it and notify the sender. Also, if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this message or any accompanying document is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The organisation is not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or alteration of the e-mail by a third party or otherwise . The contents of this message may not necessarily represent the views or policies of Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited.

Ankit Devputra

Apr 7, 2018

CLSS Scheme Avail criteria

Dear Concern,

I want to know, free hold property covered under CLSS/PMAY scheme or not. please provide the solution.
Home loan provider GIC hosing finance limited saying that you are not covered under this scheme, please help.

Thanks &Regards
Ankit Devputra
Pradip27681

Apr 4, 2018

Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana( Issue in reciving the amount )

I have taken the home loan from DHFL on 15 sept 2015 . I filled the form on april-2017 for getting the scheme amount ( Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ).
I got this amount on 31-Jan-2018 in my account. Mean while i transfered my home loan to another bank( HDFC ), but DHFL is not giving me the amount. They said, they can't give the amount since the loan is trasfered to another bank.

Every day i am going to DHFL bank to get the amount but they are not giving the proper answer. Please help me.

Bank Name : DHFL
Account No : 00000583

PradipKumar Patil
Place : Pune
Pradip27681

Apr 4, 2018

Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana( Issue in reciving the amount )

Bank Name : DHFL
Account No : 00000583

PradipKumar Patil
Place : Pune
Phone Number : 9765445134
Rajesh Kumar Jhod

Regarding PMAY Subsidy amount not deposited in bank account

I am Rajesh Kumar Jhod from Bhopal.

I have taken home loan rs. 600000/- from LIC HFL on 29.06.2017. on which I am eligible for subsidy, but till date subsidy not credit in my account. Due to which I am paying huge interest on total loan amount @9.40%. Kindly release my subsidy as soon as possible.

I am also complaint register on Grievance Registration & Information Database System (GRIDS) on 23rd March 2018 but still not update.

My Loan Number - ############
chetanmarwah

Mar 26, 2018

Pradhan Mantri awas yojna amount not credited

Hello, My name is Chetan Marwah and I purchased a flat in Ghaziabad. UP. in July-2017. Me and my wife both are the owners. (Rs. 19,10000 cost of registry flat.) I took Rs.25 Lac loan from India Bulls and they did 7 lac Loan against property and rest 18 lac home loan. My application got rejected first saying there is no female owner in the registry and I submit my registry and reopened the case, 2nd time after 7 months my application again got rejected saying I have 2 loans with India Bulls. I spent lot of time running here and there to india bulls office. My yearly income is around 6 lacs. Please help me and let me know is this the correct reason to decline the case. My contact number is 8447818829.
manav_0000

Mar 26, 2018

PMAY subsidy not credit yet

i have purchased my first property in Delhi in name of my mother it has been 6 months has past yet i have not received subsidy ,

so request to you please solve my problem.

Loan Account Number = IL10005564

Kaushal
###
#
Shivansh143

Mar 20, 2018

Regarding PMAY subsidy amount not deposited

Sagarl Sawant from Pune. I had availed Housing Loan from LIC Housing Finance in month of Mar, 2017 by availing PMAY scheme. Staff in LIC Housing Finance informed me that my documents submitted and they don't the status even they are not in a position to share Application ID and Assessment ID. One of my colleague who got loan in the same month i..e. July, 2017 from HDFC got PMAY approval. I request you to let me the how to know my PMAY scheme approval status. My Wife Ashwini as added as Co- Appplicantant . Multiple time called toll-free number and also marked mail.

It's very humble request pls provide me the Awas yojna subsidy of 2.67 lakh rs

Awaiting for your valuable feedback
iiflmadan

Mar 16, 2018

Not Credited my PMAY subsidy amt

I am sushila madanlal jat From Virar in Thane. i have applied for Awas yojna Susbsidy amt not received yet its been 9 months i had taken loan from IIFL home loan in Virar West i had purchased my first home and main owner is me, i had been told that u will get subsidy amt of rs 2.67 lakh as pradhan mantri awas yojna scheme with in 4-5 month of loan its now more than 9 month.

whenever i call customer care in IIFL they say sir its approved but money not receiving from Delhi so wait.

Loan acc number for home loan is
IIFL-IL10000952

Pls help me to get my subsidy money as its my first property and as a women i am first owner of this property.

Sushila Madanlal Jat

Mar 15, 2018

sir
maine ahmedabad sbi bank se date 25/04/2017 se home loan le hai lekin ajdin tak mare home loan account me subsidy credit nahi hui hai
bank sbi
home loan account no.36759407755
mo.7359755768
email [email protected]

Mar 15, 2018

sir
maine sbi bank se date 25/04/2017 se home loan li hai aajdin tak mere account me subsidy credit nahi hui hai aur nati to koi status milta hai please my help

mo.7359755768
SUHAIN446

Mar 9, 2018

Home loan subsidy not get yet
I Shaikh Mohd Suheil borrow a home loan from INDIA BULLS. At the time of loan sentioned they assured me that I get PMAY subsidy very soon because I fulfil all eligibility regarding this. But till now I not get my subsidy amount. They not answer me properly. My details are given below=
Name = Shaikh Mohd Suheil & Shaikh Altaf
Loan A/c no=HHLVRA00331974
Email id= [email protected]
Phone no=9967361445
Sir Pls inform me what is the status of it..

Mar 8, 2018

Home loan subsidy not get yet

I MANISH PRASAD borrow a home loan from SBI. At the time of loan sentioned they assured me that I get PMAY subsidy very soon because I fulfil all eligibility regarding this. But till now I not get my subsidy amount. They not answer me properly. My details are given below=
Name = Manish Prasad and Anita Prasad
Loan A/c no=00000037367599183
Saving A/No=00000020429257098
Email id= [email protected]
Phone no=7003736041
Sir Pls inform me what is the status of it..
Deshmukh. Prashant

Mar 3, 2018

Subsidy benefit against pradhan mantri awas yojana rejected

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

My name Prashant Dashrath Deshmukh i have applied for subsidy benefit against Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana on 7th october 2017 request number for same is 12916482 but it was rejected saying customer already owns a pucca house but i dont own any self owned property. I have even registered a complaint at national housing bank delhi on 30th December 2017 but no feddback yet.
Request you to look into the matter and do the needfull.

My loan and bank details are as follows:

Bank Name: Axis Bank.
Loan Account No: PHR############
Loan Amount: 38,48,497/-
Email Id: deshmukh. [email protected]
Contact No: 09325080956
Keshav Dhari Singh

Feb 23, 2018

PMAY-CLSS SUBSIDY NOT RECIEVED

I am a Home Loan Consumer from Karnatake. I got my home loan from SBI in March,2017, the details of which are given below. At the time of loan application itself I applied for the PMAY-CLSS MIG subsidythrough SBI. They assured me that within 6 months the subsidy amount will get credited to my loan account. Now when I am repeatedly asking the branch as well as the SBI customer care they are neither giving me any reference no, assessment ID nor are they informing me about the status of the application. They are simply telling it's under process.It has been around an Year. please tell me what to do. Thank you.
Bank Name : SBI

Account Name : Mr. KESHAV DHARI SINGH,Mrs. SHRUTI VANDITA
Account Number : 00000036575411385

Keshav Dhari Singh
Mobile :- 9972684010
Vanitha520

Feb 22, 2018

Icici pmay clss for my home loan under pmay

Hi sir,I have applied home loan through Icici bank..under pmay clss scheme. Disbursement done 12thmonth 31st 2016...home loan application nbr
LBHYD00003267787.., i didn't get subsidy still now.. it has taken long time almost one and half year.Let me know the status... whenever i ask that bank people,they are not responding..Please guide me what is my application..status.. give me reply as soon as possible. Please assist me...my data not found with my aadhar details..when I am checking the status..atleast now can i apply directly through online for already processed loan application please check and revert to my mail further what procedure I have to follow...even the bank did not sent my documents to claim subcidy from nhb..lazy bugs icici bank people

My details are
Thomas .Icici bank
Under ews women..loan amount 573000
Lig flats,pocharam.512 sqft

Mobile No:7569566818,
Vanitha520

Feb 22, 2018

pmay clss for my home loan under pmay

My details are
Thomas .Icici bank
Under ews women..loan amount 573000
Lig flats,pocharam.512 sqft

Mobile No:7569566818,
ppbhai

Feb 18, 2018

PMAY-CLSS SUBSIDY NOT RECIEVED

I am Prasenjit Pal from West Bengal. I got my home loan from DHFL in July,2017, the details of which are given below. At the time of loan application itself I applied for the PMAY-CLSS MIG subsidythrough DHFL. They assured me that within 6 months the subsidy amount will get credited to my loan account. Now when I am repeatedly asking the branch as well as the DHFL customer care they are neither giving me any reference no, assessment ID nor are they informing me about the status of the application. They are simply telling it's under process.It has been more than seven months now. please tell me what to do. Thank you.
DHFL loan aç no. - 10700001545
Loan application no. - 01532164
Mob. no. - 8902000089

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...