pradhan mantri awas yojana

Consumer complaints and reviews about pradhan mantri awas yojana

Rahul dabhade

Feb 7, 2018

Not received my PMAY subsidy amt

I am rahul dabhadeĀ  From Badlapur in thane. i have applied for Awas yojna Susbsidy amt not received yet its been 9 months i had taken loan from DHFL home loan in ULHASANAGAR i had purchased flat only 465 area i had been told that u will get subsidy amt of rs 2.67 lakh as pradhan mantri awas yojna scheme with in 6 month of loan its now more than 9 month.

whenever i call customer care in DHFL they say sir its in process u will get by 18 nov2017 then they said after month 21 december 2017 every time new date they give and now they say sir bohot jan ka atak gaya hai kya karay sir delhi sae aata hai what to do now it comes from delhi not in our hand sir then kiskay haath mae hai saala.

Loan acc number for home loan is
DHFL-00000489

And awas reference number is :
SRDIS00523917

Pls help me to get my susbsidy money as its my first property and booked because of this PMAY scheme benefit i Took Flat

Contact me on : 9921577054

every morning i get up and think that today i will get msg from bank that u have received ur PMAy Money credited to your account but nothing comes so its frustating. its a request from govt to pls clear all the pending awas yojna money
Rapaka Gopi

Jan 29, 2018

PMAY Subsidy sceam not received

My self Gopi from Surat - Gujarat , i was applied and got the the new home through SMC - PMAY central government prestigious project, as per govt rules and regulations got the loan from SBI Bank - for the same i was applied for Subsidy on Sep - 2017 but till now i have not received any amount . Even i am not getting any proper response from SBI Bank

So kindly look in to this matter concern respected ministry.

Gopi
Jitendra Yadav

Jan 24, 2018

Application for contract pmay

My name Jitendra Kumar Yadav. My father name keshav yadav.
I want start avash
Bahraich(271870)
RAHUL SITARAM RAJPUT

Jan 22, 2018

APPLICATION FOR SUBSIDY UNDER PMAY

I AM PURCHASING THE HOUSE IN THE CITY IN THE AUG 2016. THE SALE DEED IS IN THE NAME OF ME AND MY FATHER OTHER THAN ALL THE NORMS FILLED COMPLETELY CAN AM NOT ELIGIBLE TO GET THE BENEFITS OF THE SCHEME I AM ADD MY DAD FOR HIS BAD DAYS HE HAS SOME PART OF INVESTMENT IS THIS IS A MISTAKE TO TAKE CARE FOR OUR PARENTS.

AS THE ABOVE PROBLEM PLEASE SUGGEST THE SUGGESTION AS PER THE BEST POSSIBLE ANSWER.

LOAN TAKEN FROM AXIS BANK LTD
RAHUL SITARAM RAJPUT
JALGAON
7774010011 7020163949
Gopalakrishnan S.R

Jan 11, 2018

inclusion of area

I booked an apartment in Perumbakkam- Chennai ( Kanchipuram dist ) in the month of April 2017 through HDFC Limited. When i approached HDFC limited for PMAY application i was told that Perumbakkam is not included in the list of approved locations under PMAY.

It is also noted that the next area called Tiruporur is being included. Also i was informed that lot of area in Chennai ( Geographically comes under Kanchipuram Dist but situated in Chennai dist access ) are included leaving in between location of Perumbakkam.

I sincerely request that concerned authorities to take up this matter in to consideration and include Perumbakkam in the approved list to enable middle class people like me to take the benefit of
Gopalakrishnan S.R

Jan 11, 2018

inclusion of area

I booked an apartment in Perumbakam - Chennai ( Kanchipuram limits) and surprised to see Perumbakkam is not included in the list of approved by PMAY. Where as locations next to perumbakkam which is tiruporur is included in the list.

How come the perumbakkam is not included where as next to perumbakkam which is tiruporur is included. Though perumbakkam is coming under kanchipuram dist but it is closely associated with chennai. One more surprise is Uthiramerur in kanchipuram is included which is totally rural.

Will concerned department take action in this regard to include Perumbakkam to enable for the first time buyers to take the benifit of PMAY scheme
Gopalakrishnan
Deepak Varma

Jan 10, 2018

Not received my PMAY subsidy amt

I am Deepak Varma From Miraroad i have applied for Awas yojna Susbsidy amt not received yet its been 9 months i had taken loan from indiabulls home loan in boisar i had purchased flat only 465 area i had been told that u will get subsidy amt of rs 2.67 lakh as pradhan mantri awas yojna scheme with in 6 month of loan its now more than 9 month my

whenever i call customer care in indiabulls they say sir its in process u will get by 18 nov2017 then they said after month 21 december 2017 every time new date they give and now they say sir bohot jan ka atak gaya hai kya karay sir delhi sae aata hai what to do now it comes from delhi not in our hand sir then kiskay haath mae hai saala

Loan acc number for home loan is :HHLBOI00333966

And awas reference number is :DR 1099386

Contact me on :9867308206
or mail me on [email protected]

Deepak Varma

Jan 10, 2018

Awas yojna subsidy of 2.67 lakh rs not received its now 9 month of my loan

I am Deepak Varma From Miraroad Awas yojna Susbsidy amt not received yet its been 9 months i had taken loan from indiabulls home loan in boisar flat only 465 area i had been told that u will get subsidy amt of rs 2.67 lakh as pradhan mantri awas yojna scheme with in 6 month of loan its no more than 9 month my whenever i call customer care in indiabulls they say sir its in process u will get by 18 nov then they said after month 21 december 2017 every time new date it comes from delhi not in our hand sir then kiskay haath mae hai saala

Loan acc number for home loan is :HHLBOI00333966

And awas reference number is :DR 1099386

Contact me on :9867308206
or mail me on [email protected]

San_dj

Jan 8, 2018

Sub :- PMAY amount not credit against Housing loan (HDFC Bank)

Prime Minister of India,
National Housing Board Dept.

Ref :- HDFC Home Loans,Branch- Kalyan

I have taken a property at Moshi - Pimpri Chinchwad municipal corporation .. I have applied for home loan of HDFC bank 230000 Lakhs at the same time, I have applied for "Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna" scheme on April- 2017 by submitting all the necessary documents .it almost passed more than 6 months till my subsidy amount is not deposited yet. I have mailed several times to HDFC home loan dept at the same time i have visited branch twice in a month regarding this issue but branch person and customer care says every time that we have send your documents from our end ..every time i am getting same response and ...I need your help

Pls consider my situation as i am only single earning person in my family.

My bank details as follows,
File No - 623999809

9167697171/8999172446
Anil1527

Dec 28, 2017

Regarding PMAY subsidy amount not deposited

I Boyidapu Anil Kumar from Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh state. I had availed Housing Loan from LIC Housing Finance in month of June 2017 by availing PMAY scheme but till date PMAY subsidy amount is not deposited. I request you to let me know my PMAY scheme approval status. My Wife B. Udaya Manjari as added as Co-Mortgager for the loan availed by me. The details of loan are as follows:

Name of Company given Loan: LIC Housing Finance
Branch: Dwarakanagar, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
Contact person in Branch: Mr. Venu Gopal

Anil1527

Dec 28, 2017

Regarding PMAY subsidy amount not deposited

Name of Company given Loan: LIC Housing Finance
Branch: Dwarakanagar, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
Contact person in Branch: Mr. Venu Gopal

sagarjalinder

Dec 22, 2017

Regarding PMAY Subisidi amount not deposited in bank account

Dear Sir/Madam

I Jalinder sagar from Mumbai , Maharashtra state. I had availed Housing Loan from ICICI bank Housing Finance in month of March, 2017 by availinig PMAY scheme. Staff in ICICI Housing Finance informed me that my documents submitted and they don't the status even they are not in a position to share Application ID and Assessment ID. One of my colleague who got loan in the same month i..e. march , 2017 from HDFC got PMAY approval. I request you to let me the how to know my PMAY scheme approval status. My Wife Priyanka Sagar as added as Co-Mortgager for the loan availed by me. The details of loan are as follows:

Name of Company given Loan:ICICI Housing Finance
Branch: Panvel ,Navi Mumbai ,Maharashtra
owner ;Jalinder Kisan Sagar
co owner ;Priyanka Jalinder Sagar (Wife)
Contact person in Branch: Mr. P Rajput
Loan A/c No ;LBPVL00003459291
income Per year : Rs. 6,00,000
Disbursement Date: 31-March -17
sagarjalinder

Dec 22, 2017

pradhan mantri avash youjna subsidy

Dear Sir/Madam

Name of Company given Loan:ICICI Housing Finance
Branch: Panvel ,Navi Mumbai ,Maharashtra
owner ;Jalinder Kisan Sagar
co owner ;Priyanka Jalinder Sagar (Wife)
Contact person in Branch: Mr. P Rajput
Loan A/c No ;LBPVL00003459291
income Per year : Rs. 6,00,000
Disbursement Date: 31-March -17
sanil1979

Dec 19, 2017

Not Able to know my PMAY approval Status

I S. Anil Kumar from Hyderabad, Telengana state. I had availed Housing Loan from LIC Housing Finance in month of August, 2017 by availinig PMAY scheme. Staff in LIC Housing Finance informed me that my documents submitted and they don't the status even they are not in a position to share Application ID and Assessment ID. One of my colleague who got loan in the same month i..e. August, 2017 from DHFL got PMAY approval. I request you to let me the how to know my PMAY scheme approval status. My Wife S. Madhavi as added as Co-Mortgager for the loan availed by me. The details of loan are as follows:

Branch: Ameerpet, Hyderabad Telengana

Anil
MSMAHADIK

Dec 17, 2017

How to Apply for CLSS scheme

My self Mahesh Mahadik , I purchase new Home at Silvassa Dadra Nagar Havli in June 2016 When purchase that home that time , i didn"t aware this CLSS scheme , so i did not add my wife name in sale agreement, Now i want to apply for the subsidy, But HDFC bank doesn" t accept my application, because spouse name is manadatory in sale agreement,

So how i take the benefit of that CLSS scheme& My Home loan no :620387713
Suraj08

Dec 13, 2017

Reliance Home Finance is not goin to apply PM awas yojan

Dear Sir/mam,
I am Suraj Singh.I have purchased one flat in greater noida west and got the home loan from Reliance home fiance ltd.My Loan Account no. is RHHLDEL000056449.But reliance home finance is not ready to apply PMAY subsidy without any reason.Please help me regarding this what i can do against reliance.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Singh
rabindra nath mudi

Dec 12, 2017

No reply for PMAY application

I have applied for PMAY subsidy against my home loan A/c no. 37030390159 at SBI, PBB, Jajapur Road branch. But there is no reply from bank as to what is the status of that form even after regular follow ups. The application was submitted 3 months back.
Gulab Bain

Dec 7, 2017

No facility of Awas Yojna in Cantonment, Jabalpur (MP)

All the citizen of Jabalpur is availing facilities of Pradhan Mantri Yojna. But only residents of Cantonment, Sadar Bazar, Jabalpur (MP) are not allowed for PM Awas Yozna. As per Municipal Corporation Jabalpur (State Government), there is no form/Scheme for Residents of Cantt area. As per Cantonment Board Office, Jabalpur " This is a Defence estate" and there is no scheme of Pradhan Mantri yojna. Please tell me we are not a citizen of India, We voting to MLA, Member of Parliament, Ward Members, We are taking Ration from Ration Card issued by MP State Govt.,Why, We are not availing our India's Prime Minister Scheme. You are requested kindly start the scheme in Jabalpur Cantonment Area for PM Awas Yojna. If there is land are not available please give him Land at any where in Jabalpur.

Nov 26, 2017

Pure Gav ka nam scheme me nhi h

Sir mere pure Gav ka nam is scheme me nhi home k karn
Abhi tk ek bhi awas nhi mil paya . Sir iski complaint Mene purv me bi state form pr ki lekin koi solutions nhi huaa .aapse vinrm nivedn h ki jitna jaldi ho ske taki gram vasio ko yojna Ka labh mil
Sake.....
Goverdhan Lal
Village- Kuretha
Teh-bhadesar DIST chittorgarh
Raj.
rawkadam

Nov 19, 2017

Single man can apply for this schme

I am single person, my mother & father were not more from 9 year & another thing that now am single person. up to yet am not married person. my marriage will be done after 1 or 2 year later but I have want to bought my property. My annual income is more than 3 lac.
I have read all terms & conditions of above scheme, in that one think is only women can apply to get subsidy but unfortunately in my home no women have who will apply for same.
Hence I request to you please convey to me how can i will apply to schme

rahulpatil54

Nov 16, 2017

PMAY amount not creadit against home loan

The Prime minister of India

Sub :- PMAY amount not credit against Housing loan

Ref :- Axis Bank ,pune

at time of apply home loan I was apply for Pradhan mantri avash yojana subsidy but now 09 month is over but till date amount is not credited at account also two three time visit at Home loan branch Kharadi and contact to customer care executive ms Priyanka but he told me your application is under process and amount will be credit soon but till date not any amount credited and any feedback getting from Axis bank therefore we are requesting to you please suggest helf for credit

Details as below
Sanction No.PH_LNPHG_FLOTING_CREDIT_SUBSIDY_VAN/5918290/RAC-PUNERAC/17-18
LOAN A/C PHR00003702259664

Sir hope u do the needful Iam affably requesting you to take action against this problem .

Rahul U Patil
Mob.9881546754
Shahzad khan111

Oct 31, 2017

Pmay

I had apply for pmay house and i dont no when i will get my own house .i hope that i will get the house shortly
Pradeep4c

Oct 30, 2017

PMAY scheme

Hi sir ,
I am planning to apply home loan on PMAY,and enquired in local SBI branch(Akupamula).
The response from bank is that they don't have any information and instruction on the same so they cant give loan under PMAY scheme.
But they ready to give me home as normal home loan.

Pls help in this regard

Pradeep

Oct 14, 2017

Robin Mukherjee

I bought new home in Feb 2017 & as per CLSS criteria i am following in this. I took home loan but they are not submitting my CLSS benefit form to NHA for further process. i took follow up 10 times on phone & on mail too. They are replying hat greater noida west is not approved by the authority. At same time other banks are giving his benefit to their customers. Same HDFC Home Loan given CLSS benefit to my colleague but hey are denying to give me.

Will highly appreciate if you could look into this.

+91-9891167129
Arnav0514

Oct 7, 2017

NOT RECEIVED PMYA

had applied for loan from ICICI bank(Loan application no. 7721211954)(Loan account no. LBRPR00003299648) through Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in the month of JAN.'17, as I am elgible for the same.
However till date there is no update on the same. Its almost more than 10 months.

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...