Pringles

Consumer complaints and reviews about Pringles

manoj jagdish saraf

Jan 18, 2023

food quality

Foul smell
10 of Jan 2023 I purchased "Jalapeno" flavour from Mumbai, when I opened it, it was smelling so bad.
Chips were stinking, It gave me feeling as if it is not for human consumption I had very bad experience this time.
Never expected this quality issue from Brand Pringles.! had purchase more 3 varities that time and they were all good.
Highly disappointed.! I feel the brand like you shouldn't have such issues ever please look in to the matter seriously

Production Code-1332KT70 2327
Expiry is 27th Feburary,2023.
Simrantalwar

Nov 25, 2022

Foul smell

2 days back I purchased "Sour cream n Onion" flavour from Mumbai, when I opened it, it was smelling so bad.
Chips were stinking, I couldn't even eat one chips. Pringles used to be my Favourite chips but I had very bad experience this time.
Never expected this quality issue from Brand Pringles.!
Highly disappointed.!

Production Code-1339KT80 0519
Expiry is 06th March,2023.

Please look into the matter.
brandyh34

Oct 27, 2014

no flavor

Today I purchased 2 cans of salt n vinegar chips. I tried them and there was definitely no vinegar on the chips. im definitely not a satisfied customer. and I probably wont be purchasing them again. This is probably why it was on sale.
hardhik

Jun 29, 2014

smelly

i recently brought a pringles from chennai and it was smelling oily rather it was stinking . kindly look into this matter
Consumer Advocate

Jun 27, 2014

Container not filled and No flavor

I purchased two containers of Pringles chips. The first one was Cheddar & Sour Cream. These containers advertise that you're getting 20% more in each can. That is the purpose for the longer containers, however, every time I purchase one, the chips are 2 1/2 to 3 inches below the full line or the brim of the container. It's a shear rip off from Pringles. The second container of Pringles I bought was the "new" 'Pringles Tortillas Nacho Cheese Flavor'. There were so many broken chips it was ridiculous. The chips from a flimsy bag of Lays Potato Chips would have held up better than this hard container of Pringles chips. There was little to no flavor from the chips as well. What Nacho Cheese flavor? Not from this container. Most of us know, that Pringles has gone down over the years. If they continue, they will probably go out of business or be bought out by another company. They are putting out a piss poor quality product right now. They can spend millions in advertising if they so desire. I'm not buying their lame ass products anymore. I'm done with Pringles potato chips. Hello Utz or Lays Potato chips!
joecelestibeiro

Feb 10, 2014

not satisfied

i purchased two packs of pringles nd it turned up 2 be not at all salted and had a bland flavour nd was in small pieces
mohit1000

Jan 5, 2014

Pringles having pungent and foul smell of oil and taste bitter

I recently purchased Pringles(the original) from a store in Mumbai. When I opened the sealed pack yesterday night and tasted the Pringles Potato Crips, to my utter shock, it had a very pungent and foul smell of oil. Moreover the wafer taste very bitter Also after having 2-3 wafer, my tongue became very sticky. But to my surprise the expiry date is 05/2014. I have had Pringles a lot in the past, but this last experience has been a very bitter one. Request you to please look into the matter urgently. I still have the entire pack with me for tasting.
faithful101312

Oct 3, 2013

There was no seasoning at all on the chips

i went to the dollar store to buy pizza flavored pringles and there was no flavoring at all...
thanks angela schwartz
email at [email protected]
Minnat

Jun 30, 2013

Soggy chips and seal broken

I had purchased 2 boxes of pringles from crawford market
on reaching home i saw its seal was broken
and a foul smell was coming from the waffers
also when i tasted them they were extremely bitter
i have saved the boxes

Jun 30, 2011

Open Package for a newly bought Pringles pack

Hi ,I had recently bought a box of pringles from Dmart, Mumbai.Upon reaching home i found that the pack was opened from inside and also the box was partially empty.This is highly unacceptable from a company like this as I have had brought pringles ample of times before but never did such a thing happened .Either its the company's issue or the mistake had happened from retailer end