Professional Courier

armindersingh

Nov 16, 2017

Parcle Misplaced / Not delivered

Consignment number - AMB515546193 ,
Booked from Punjab on Dt:- 11-11-17 & today is 16-11-17 ...
5days passed but still no update of our parcel !!
Allabhakshuco.

Oct 17, 2017

Deadly Delay to Deliver the goods

My company has booked one courier on 6th Oct and it reached to Guntur 8th but till date couriered not received and I have tried you distributors and they simply said come & collect.. behaviour also not good
Bhavesh kawad

Oct 7, 2017

Parcel not delivered

Booking date 28/9 from Delhi not delivered yet n no responce from any office n they r saying we don’t no about ur parcel pls ask to Delhi office
Gunapala C N Jain

Sep 14, 2017

Item delivered to other people without even informatiing me

My item is sent from Ujire to Bangalore HSR layout, it was sent on 8th of September. till Tuesday(12th sept) i was expecting delivery meanwhile checked status of online it says item has been delivered i was surprised. then called peaople from Professional courier at HSR they said it has been given to first floor where i stays. but asking 100 times with all people stays arround and having multiple conversation with delivery boy. it confirmed that he just has come and handover to some lady who was there outside first floor on that day. for your information first floor was empty till next day morning on next day new ppl have come for rent. its very disappointing with these people how they are carelessly working..

between item is lost will cost me around 8K, please suggest me how to deal these people now.

another blunder he did is taht he has not even got sign of that lady and no names ...even he has written my name in the receipt also phone number.

its really pathetic service provided by these courier people.

Consignment number is :UJR5225456
bangalore.service2

Sep 8, 2017

Consignment not Delivered (BLR475229685)

Its more than a 15 days below consignment is not delivered to the concern place & same we have contact to the Cochin South center but they are not responding properly ,
so kindly update when the shipment will be delivered to the concern place or else we need to take future action on it,

Status Enquiry made on Sep 08,2017 at 14:00:06
Consignment Details
Way No. BLR475229685 View Ref./Folio No Click here to view reference no.
Origin Destination
Delivery Details
Receiver Relationship/Designation
Signature/Stamp Contact No.
Date DRS No Not generated
Time
Status Despatched to Cochin South-PNG
Forwarding Details International Consignment: click here for more details.
Date/Time From TPC Station Activity Branch
Aug 26 2017 6:14:32 Bengaluru Booking Completed. To - Cochin North COK
D.Jothi prakash

Aug 30, 2017

I not get the parcel

When i get the product and i track the courier it is return to tirupati
RickyC

Aug 29, 2017

Courier Not delivered

This is worst ever experience I had with any courier service, I was expecting an important document though Professional courier service which was sent to me by a pune base company. The document came to Bhubaneswar and then it returned again this happened, but this time I called these guys and told how important is the document. These unprofessional guys always make a reason address is not found whereas it was very clearly mentioned with all details like pin code and phone number. They didn't even called me and on top of that they are not picking my phone anymore. Even I mailed their corporate and Bhubaneswar office, still no response.
Sachin.agrawal1986

Aug 11, 2017

Item not delivered

Since 8 August in tracking it is showing that item sent to jodhpur. But now on 11 August it is showing that item return to Mumbai that means it is a fake tracking facility. Professional courier company is the worst company. The mobile number of the concern person at Jodhpur branch is incorrect and landline number is not working. So I am declaring that professional courier company is serving worst service so please nobody should send or make service with this worst courier company.
sanjayfeb72

Aug 9, 2017

Courier not yet delivered from Bangalore to Bantwal(B C Road) in priority class

Hi ,
I had booked a courier service(ON Urgent priority,Rs.200 paid) to send an document from Bangalore to Bantwal (B C road,Dakshina Kannada) on 07/08/2017 in Bangalore-Mallathahalli branch professional courier,1st floor, opp:Syndicate Bank.Till today i,e. 09/08/17 the courier is not delivered to the address.
I had paid rs.200 for speed priority delivery since the service was very urgent but professional courier has failed to provide the service for which i had paid the amount.

Same day afternoon i,e on 07/08/17 i had sent another courier from Bangalore(Booked in BDA complex center, Nagarbhavi) to Mangalore (20km from Bantwal) in normal prioerity professional courier(Rs.40 paid) and courier was delivered on 08/08/17 itself.

So what is the point in sending on HIGH PRIORITY services when the normal service reaches fast then HIGH PRIORITY.
Kindly HELP ME sort out this issues and get my refund of rs.200 which i paid for HIGH PRIORITY service.
Have attached 2 receipts in this mail for your reference.

sanjay
bangalore

Courier not yet delivered from Bangalore to Bantwal(B C Road) in priority class Courier not yet delivered from Bangalore to Bantwal(B C Road) in priority class

hemu17nov

Jul 27, 2017

item not deliverd me

i was orderd an order by amazon.which shipment by gati courier company. docket no. is DKT 958736599. last date of delivery was this item 19 july 2017 but this item had not deliverd me yet 27 july. and company satatus that this item is deliverd me 25 july. this is totaly frod. i m very disturbed by gati courier company. this is second chance that when they do this type of frod.
Raziq

Jul 5, 2017

Delivery to different location

I have submitted by PF settlement forms through a cyber cafe to professional courier. I got the courier tracking details as BLR71715253. The address to which this was to be delivered was PF office of KR puram instead when I checked online it is showing delivered to virgonagar instead of KR puram. When I checked with KR puram PF office through tracking details they said that they have not received the courier. Kindly check on priority and update the status Asap

Delivery to different location

Zaheen1

Jun 21, 2017

Pathetic delivery service

My consignment was sent from Pune and was supposed reach Mumbai the next day. After 4days of inquiring everyday at various branches in Pune and Mumbai, i had to myself go and collect it from the nearest branch who couldnt deliver to me on the 5th day because the delivery boy was absent!
No immediate action is taken even after registering a complaint or speaking to the branch manager of Pune headquarters.
Pathetic service from both Pune and Mumbai branches.
mahei

Jun 5, 2017

Courier document lost in transit

Courier document was not delivered to the mentioned address. when i check online it gives a status only till the third day that it reached indiranagr branch. When i checked with the branch on 10th day of booking, they keep repeating that call after sometime. 11th day was Sunday. On 12th Day they confirm that the courier is missing and the delivery boy should come to locate it. For the whole day there were no responses. Now they stopped taking calls also. Branch manager took call and told that give me time till evening to trace.

The service of the courier is worst. this is the second time such a thing is happening. Earlier i had to follow up upto the delivery boy to deliver a courier on 6th day. You can imagine the irresponsible service behaviour. Since i was outside and it was urgent to send and had only this courier counter avbl in that area, i had to send by Professional Courier. Pathetic service. There are a few courier services little expensive but trust worthy. Docket no. KSN1365194.
Kennedy jfk

Jun 3, 2017

Wrong information

This is the worst service your giving to your customers it not professional at all i will never advice anyone to use your services. I call urgently for a luggage going to Dubai urgently i speak with two different staff in your company and they promises to come for collection from 20:00 to 00:00 midnight no one has com in between 20:00 hours 00:00 i call again and spoke to to them again and they say 30 minutes no one come this is disappointing so badly and i will never use your services again. Anyone who want to use professional courier Dont coz the service is poor.
Ram kalitheerthan

Jun 1, 2017

ill treatment of customer by courier branch office, mahindra world city, chengalpet, chennai

My consignment didnt reach the receiver even after 2 weeks, when I approached the mahindra city branch office from where I have sent, I only got a very bad way of treatment by the branch owner. He has no respect fro customers, raising his fingers in a threatening manner and murmuring bad words at customers. I was shocked by this incident. have been using professional for the past 10 years, but, this bitter experience made me swear that I would never ever use professional courier henceforth.

Please, let me know how to register a complaint against this mahindra city branch office which ill treats customer for a long time now.
CHAT007

May 26, 2017

Professional Courier, Kundanahalli, Bangalore

Professional courier is very unprofessional. Tracking No. MAA925193210 is not yet delivered, neither courier office picks up calls and respond.
Is there any way to deal with Professional Courier?

Biswajit
jchaud3

May 25, 2017

Pathetic service and technologically challanged tracking no - VPL512355179

Pathetic and unprofessional courier service (Professional courier) in India. I have send the courier on 16th of May 2017 from Mumbai to Gurgaon. Today it's 25th of May till date there is no trace of the parcel. Last update on the website was of 18th of May 2017.
I have visited their office 4 times, they always say check tomorrow and also said " you should have taken express service by paying extra" that's according to me is ridiculous.

My courier tracking # VPL512355179

Jitaditya Chaudhuri
Mob - 7738218181
nichiren

May 12, 2017

NON DELIVERY OF COURIERED ITEM BY PROFESSIONAL COURIER

Professional Courier: Date 01-04-2017: Handed over a letter to be delivered to a friend at Lucknow ,Uttar Pradesh ,at their V V Mohalla office,Mysore,Karnataka. In the futile trust that there would not be any problem in delivery ,did not keep the receipt provided as a record. As luck could have it ,even after a week the same was not delivered and it’s where about was not known as no sms or phone call was sent to me regarding any constraint they have faced in getting the same delivered. To trace the same out, I approached the office ,where I have handed over the letter. The girl at the counter asked for the consignment number, which I was not having and the same I told the girl. First she said it is difficult without the said number but still I shall get a feed back in a day. Once again I waited for a feed back,which did not come so I again approached the office and met the same girl and asked her why nobody contacted me and she point blankly stated without that consignment number they would not provide any information despite the fact that I gave all other details viz name of the consignee ,address and date etc. When I wanted to lodge a complaint and wanted a receipt for that,she refused to accept it and put a call to her manager(whom I did not see on both the days I visited the office) and the manager kept on repeating on phone that I need to give the consignment number without which he would not talk. He said I could lodge a complaint and that was the end of the whole issue as far as professional courier is concerned. The letter has yet to reach it’s destination ,though it is more than a month. Even at their site too without the consignment number ,one cannot lodge any query so what to say about lodging a complaint. I have gone through their Terms and Conditions and no where it is mentioned that without the consignment number,no information would/could be shared
Archana Barot

May 3, 2017

Courier not being delivered

My Consignment number is SRT57117663 had reached on 29/04/17 at Bangalore hub ( Yelahanka New Town) from Gujarat and till today ( 03/05/17) I have not received the same.

Also after making several follow ups and calls to Malleshwaram branch, Mission Road and GM - Mr jagadish( 9844729017) is of no use.

This has been repeated every month and even though conveying to them that it contains medicine they do not bother and just say it will be delivered with no confirm date and time.

From Gujarat to Bangalore it reached in 2 days but within Bangalore it takes more then 5 days everytime
Pravallika gangapuram

Apr 26, 2017

Regarding failed delivery of consignment no220560

I have sent a parcel with consignment no :220560 on 06/04/2017 at kadapa 7 roads branch,Andhrapradesh. It's more than 20 days now but parcel didn't reach the destination yet. I have called on pH no:7842777504 but no proper response .. They r telling parcel is lost and speaking in a very rude manner.how can they b behaving in such a manner? Such ill mannered people shouldnt b employed.this professional courier z a big trash.nobody should b using their services. Regarding their trash everyone should b made aware so that they won't become victims like me
abyjose@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2017

Courier not received even after a week

TRACKING NUMBER: ETR1306681

I have sent a courier via professional courier on 18th April 2017(from kottayam-kerala to Bangalore). Haven't received the same even after a week. Not getting any proper response from the staff as well as customer care. The courier is really important and make sense only if receive by at least tomorrow (hence sent it via courier) . Any support will really help and highly appreciated
trksbc

Apr 5, 2017

BLR445334115 - 20 Kms - 5 Days - Not Delivered

The Consignment [BLR445334115] placed on Saturday [01-04-2017] is not yet delivered. I was assured when placing the order that it will be delivered on Monday [03-04-2017]. Till today, 5 days have passed and you have not delivered it in a place which is just 20 kilometers away. What kind of service is this?

Today is the last date for application submission. I am unable to get any response on the phone as well.
CKCOMPANY

Apr 3, 2017

professional couriers

till date not recieved pod no 5703177 booked from calicut on 10/2/2017, had gone personally and complained in kottayam office, called ate owner at kottayam and gave complaint till todat no response, pathetic and waste service in kottayam town area,
request you to kindly c;lear this as this contain valuable documents
snnc

Mar 22, 2017

Professional Courier with Fraud staffs and Fraud agents.

Professional Courier is big fraud company in logistic services.
I have paid 380 Rupees for 400Gram Parcel to deliver Bangalore City from Coimbatore city. 3rd march 2017 Friday after noon 2.30pm the parcel has booked also the courier collector promised that it will be deliver to the given address by next day Saturday morning before 12.30pm. But Nothing happen. I got the courier by Thursday afternoon 3pm on 9th March 2017.
I have requested with head office, the address limit office, and their delivery peoples. Damn they hurts me lot.
One more incident : I have send a parcel to Military officers Office in Trinity circle of Bangalore. The courier sent from Attibele. The delivery boy mentioned that door closed and returned. So which military office door is closed at day time? So such a biggest fraud company and their staffs must be punished and the company should closed immediately.

The same incident happen with me for more than 6 times in my life. I am not regular parcel sender or receiver.
Kindly take this complaint seriously and take serious fast action to ban the Professional Courier company. NOTE: like this many peoples suffered lot.
sowjanya muppidi

Mar 20, 2017

Late Delivery

Hi ,

It has been one week to get the courier delivered. It's a very late delivery and no one is responding from the corresponding branch (Gachibowli). Your service is very bad and irresponsible.I have never seen a service like this before. Please do improve your service and take some action against this.

Plastic factory - Illegal factory in fully resident area
    Illegal and unauthorized company running in residential...
    shapoorji pallonji - Payment not receive to longtime
    We are Techno securities (India), Jaipur, we installed...
    Honda unicorn 150 - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    fedex courier - Wrongly Updated as item delivered
    My name is ravinder pal singh & my mobile no. is...
    Citi Financial - loan account not closed after paid settlement amount
    HELLO SIR MYSLEF MANJOG DNYANESHWAR GOSAVI FROM NAGPUR...
    HONDA TWO wheeler - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    rozana daawat rice niki 40 - Daawat Pulav rice
    The basmati pulav rice had 3 different types of rice mixed...
    uc news team - pending approval status
    Hi UC News Team, It has been ages since my account is...
    Delhi Jal Board - Gutter water supplied
    Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30...
    Nathella Jewellery - Non payment of Gold chit fund
    Chit gold saving scheme Nathella Chit gold saving scheme...