Professional Couriers

Consumer complaints and reviews about Professional Couriers

Aug 16, 2022

Online status not updated and unable to contact customer car

so radicles service of professional courier its been more than 5 days till my courier not delivered in same city it should be delivered within 48hour and also online status not updated and not any customer care co-operate properly some one cut the call or some one taking log time on hold and many more ringing very disappointed

Tracking id:
VPL124827811
srinivasan_sr

Aug 7, 2022

Not delivered even after 3 days

Courier sent from Madurai on 3-Aug - still not delivered until 7-Aug even though the tracking shows in transit since 5-aug. none of the phone lines shown in their portal are working - they are either switched off or busy - busy even in midnight. (IXM501908323 - ref)

My friends suggested using Speed Post - somehow my bad luck i used professional couriers. Normal post would have reached by now. unprofessional services
Dillibabu.m

Nov 13, 2021

Delivery problem

Couriers are not delivered at doorstep. They are asking to collect at the courier office. My location is at Melapulam and it is serviceable location only but they are not delivering in home. I called main branch i.e kanchipuram, they are telling like it is not in delivering area customer need to collect in office only. Please clarify this. Everytime i can't able to collect at office. The delivery man is not answering properly. We are paying for the delivery then why are they behaving like this. My booking I'd RPT9034782 it is booked on 1-11-21. Today 13-01-21 not yet delivered. The distance is about 23 kms only. Why they are running this courier services, can't able to call any customer care number to complaint this.

Dillibabu
Dillibabu.m

Nov 13, 2021

Delivery man problem

Dillibabu
Rosy Yamini

Sep 23, 2021

Missing things and Made it mess with no apologize

Its a parcel from chennai to kerala. AWB MAA564184151 - When I courier this they said it will be delivered in 3 to 4 days. but then I am unable to track inbtw. I also tried to call them many times but no luck. Later I raised a complaint and the complaint # MAAX039633 for no response. Not sure why did they took 10 days to deliver the parcel. The Parcel which we received is completely mess and opened and everything mixed up and many things are not there too. I really dont understand how can it happen in this. they also took things and kept cheap jute bag inside and they sent it. all chocolates mixed up. Many things which i kept is missed out as well.. this is really frustrating. getting the parcel very late with messy things inside without even any apologize and they took things as well. How come ppl can pretend lik nothing happened and they courier it. Such a shameless courier service. Too much frustrated. Kids waited for surprising chocolates inside and I definelty upload the photo to see how messy these ppl did. Please have a look on it. Seriously plz ashame of ur service to take out things of others also after seeing this pics. all parcel messed up in this jute bag. Cant you even say or apologize for wat u did in straight? Where are the other things? Why did u opened even after it is packed after showing while courier it? need justification for sure.

Missing things and Made it mess with no apologize Missing things and Made it mess with no apologize

pradeeparam

Aug 25, 2021

Complaint about delivery boy

+917904116760.. name was professional Sathish
...the delivery boy was talked badly while delivery the parcel. He doesn't have any patience all delivery boy will delivering my home only , he called me and said come and collect it was Soo far I can't waste my petrol I kindly asked him to bring that courier and he said this time only I'll come don't put again courier otherwise I will not come.. courier service using for receiving parcel on time we aren't able to collect from courier office.. thank you
SaranyaDuraisamy

Jul 6, 2021

Order reached office and not delivered

Pollachi professional courier is not taking the responsiblity on delivering the order.
Eventhough if order is received the office in morning, they were asking the customers to come and collect
After the discussiin they were conveying the false confirmation like today evening will deliver when eve approaced the courier office they were telling tomorrow will deliver
So much of oscillations on delivering the order.
Please take an action on this pollachi professional courier service
This type of situation is happened 3 times and they are not serious on delivering the parcel/item to the customer. Please cancel their service in pollachi. Their accountability is too worse.
mdusuresh

Apr 25, 2018

Un delevered

On 16/4/18 i booked a courier from madurai to ramanathapuram, if u go by bus, it will take just 2hrs to deliver. but they have not delivered yet, whenever i call customer care they r not responding, even they are not picking the call to, if they cannot deliver also ok, jst i want my parcel, this is worst thing, they dont know how to service the customer, how to treat the costomer. Iam requesting peoples to stay away from this courier service, they will not deliver ur parcel, they will not responce u, they will not pick your call, they will not return ur parcel too

consignment number 44566749

Booked date 16/04/2018

Booking office Madurai, vandiyur main road branch
Thinkerbala

Mar 24, 2017

The professional courier

On 9/03/17 I sent a courier to Rajasthan ,shikar. Til now they didn't sent the parcel. I called there customer care, still no response. So i sent my dad to ambattor office , they shouted my dad and send him away, they said u can't do anything on us. Go and complaint where ever u want. we will face it. So wat should I have to do next

The professional courier

Jul 25, 2016

Overcharging

I sent a courier (MAA534130976) containing a document of two papers from Professional Courier at Ramapuram branch in Chennai on July 25th to be sent to Nagpur. The courier was received by Mr. Prabu (534130976).

He overcharged me for Rs.80 and without weighing the courier he mentioned it as 100 grams in the bill and collected Rs.80 from me. How can two A4 paper sheets weigh along with cover 100 gms? This is very bad from Professional Courier service. Let me know how much is the actual amount and the reason for overcharging?

I have the bill with me and I wish to register a complaint against Professional Courier for overcharging.

R.Rathnakumaran
imgoks

Mar 24, 2015

Rude Response

I thnk professional courier should conduct training for their employees on how to speak to customers.

Professional courier is nt doing any free service, you charge for it. But ur employee’s behave as if they are doing a favour to a customer as well as to their company they work for.
This is worst service ever seen.
Please note : Your customer care number is 24/7 busy. If the number is busy means then it cant be considered as Customer care number

Gokul
Balakumar90

Dec 5, 2014

Object stolen from the package

From vellore a normal glass and a Fastrack coolers was sent via professional couriers . I received only the normal glass the Coolers was stolen . Please help me . It cost around Rs.2800
petersano

Sep 16, 2014

Arrogant behaviour

Please avoid using professional couriers. They are quite cheaper, but you will notice that they do behave cheaper. I had a bad experience with the staff in Maduravoil Branch ( Near TMB Bank). They have lost my cheque book and when I had been there to question it, one Mr Immanuel spoke to me in a rude behaviour and was quite only after his supervisor's intervention. 1st time they have stolen a gift sent to Bangalore and have couriered an empty box, even after repeated complaints they ignored it. They are also not bothered about us complaining anywhere. Kindly use a better service.

Dec 17, 2012

Non delivery of courier and irresponsible behaviour

ASD0923038 dt 24.11.2012 not received till now, it coantaines for marriage material.

Dec 2, 2012

Non delivery of courier and irresponsible behaviour

MY UNCLE IS BOOKING PROFESSIONAL COURIER CONSIGNMENT NO 1862610 AT 30.11.2012. THIS LATTER IS NOT RECEIVED NOW. PLEASE SENT MESSAGE WHAT AM I DOING.

Dec 6, 2011

Dear sir/madam,
I had sent a parcel box from Kolkata (CCU 8658684;date-22/10/2011)to below mentioned address but still not delivered.
please take necessary action and delivery it at the earliest.

Delivery address:
Mr. Hemanth Agarwal
C/O, Nand Kishore mall
Main Road (near Custom's check point)
Raxul; Tel:06255-221286

Thanks & regards

Subrata Mukhopadhyay

Aug 26, 2010

courier not delivered even after 8 days

I have not received my courier dispatched from mumbai on 12/08/2010 to Indore.POD No.VPL307339669.
Trying to contact local off no 0731-4031892
0731-3267935 but no one picking up the phone...

Neena

Jul 13, 2010

courier not delivered even after 8 days

I am from a reputed firm in midc, seepz, i courier as on 05.06.2010, to kalyan, when it was not delivered after 3 days i call to kalyan branch and take it back to me, but still the professional courier they are not given me my docket.
my docket no. is 108196930 dt. 05.06.2010.
I call MIDC Office, Gautam nagar Office, Mumbra office I waste my 500/- for Call to find out where is my courier. The operation Manager Mr. Micle he is not listing any queries & now he is not picking his phone also.

All is bullsheet.
I loudly say that dont give your pickup to professional courier.

Preeti
bhaskar337

Jan 10, 2013

Professional BAD SERVICE

Professional PEOPLE ARE JUST FEELING AS LIKE AS SAME TO GOVT EMPLOYES, AND TELLING VERY HEAD WAIT ANSWERS, COURIER NOT DELIVERED TILL AFTER 7 DAYS. STILL THEY WANT TO CHECK. I AM ASKING THEM FROM 3RD DAY. STILL THEY ARE TELLING SAME ANSWER.
mukhilm

Dec 22, 2012

Complaint Against Negligent Service at Madipakkam, Chennai Branch : Consignment Number - 'TVM 2902581'

Hope you are in High Spirits :) !!!
This mail is sent with reference to the Consignment Number : 'TVM 2902581', dated 19-Dec-2012.

I am writing this mail with a view to lodge a complaint against Professional Couriers on the lapses and inefficiency in Courier Service from Madipakkam Branch Office, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Apparently, the courier was sent from Trivandrum to Chennai on 19-Dec-2012, and the service took hardly one day to reach and get dispatched from Chennai Main Branch to Madipakkam Branch (Consignee's Address Office). But, it is really disheartening to note that after several calls with Customer Care tracking the status and several failed attempts of reaching Madipakkam Office through phone, I went and collected the courier directly an hour back.

Perhaps, almost all the Contact Numbers mentioned on the official site for Madipakkam Branch were beeping a 'BUSY TONE', whenever tried. Ahem, by chance of LUCK, one official with Contact Number : +91 9884215009 attended the call and when enquired, he put the call on hold with an intention to ignore a RESPONSE. Adding to this was there averse hospitality, which I had came across while receiving the courier directly from Madipakkam Branch.

It is really annoying to note that the Courier was kept in the Madipakkam Branch Office for almost 3 Days without any notice and update to me. Meanwhile, the courier was labelled as 'Most Urgent' for its quick delivery; neither the head of Madipakkam Branch, namely, Mr. Ramasamy (+91 9884215009) nor the officials are least bothered about "SERVICE", I reckon.

Please take necessary actions on this complaint raised and help in keeping the outlet's MONOPOLY under CHECK. Also, admonish the Enterprise Service Authorities on dealing with Customers in a hospitable manner.

May 1, 2012

Courier Taking More than 10 Days

I had Couriered a Item i had sold on a website and was supposed to deliver it within 10 days. I delivered the same using THE PROFESSIONAL COURIERS on 21-MAY-2012. As of 2-MAY-2012 , it still is in transit and hasnt been delivered.

The docket number is MAA504320931

Most Pathetic Service ever which has costed me 2000 rupees worth of business.

Would warn everybody against using THE PROFESSIONAL COURIERS
tarunkumar paul

Apr 24, 2012

irresponsible answer

I am Mr Tarunkumar Paul
i had send one important courier from unprofessional courier on 9th April 2012 i get back after 15 days that's 23rd April 2012,i visit in proffesional courier namakkal about inquiry 1st they are saying we don't no you go and asked to kolkata div.that is possible if we are sending one latter from your center i ll inquiry to other center docket no 1173534
sending address : Mr Tapas Paul ,2nd floor,Biva-pritish Appartment 5A,Bansdroni Govt.colony,Kolkata - 700070 .West Bengal,India
Mobile No - +919874512638,
from Taru paul +919442104287
i gave two mobile number then also we are not get good service from your side
we are not happy
Uttara foods & Feeds Pvt Ltd Namakkal
assistant general manager (Prodduction )

Jun 2, 2011

Non delivery of courier and irresponsible behaviour

I sent one book to professional courier for delivery to my friend in PuthanSanthai-Namakkal(Dt) on 31th of May 2011 by paying 100/- for the service with full recipient address and phone number along with my address. They gave me 2 receipts confirming the delivery within 48 hrs!

Booking no:050436790

When i came to know the book is delivered to PuthanSanthai-Namakkal(Dt) and my friend haven't received so far. I also enquired with a person(Mr.Rathnachalam-Namakkal.Mobile-8428204766) belonging to that branch and he replied that the delivery boy(Mr.Manikam) have the book and not delivered yet and his mobile also switched off. So we don know whats the status of the book. As we are nearing our exams its a matter of serious concern.

I have wasted my precious time and energy in knowing the status of the book delivery. Please take neccessary steps and stringent action against this irresponsible persons(Rathnachalam and Manikam).

Suresh
User12073

May 3, 2010

courier not delivered even after 8 days

I have booked a consignment through professional couriers from their Perambur Branch (Chennai) to Calcatta under the consignment number 816268750 dated 26th Apl. 10. When i called up the office where i booked the consignment on friday (30th Apl 10) to inform them that the courier has not been delivered only to get an instantenous answer that the consignee's address was wrong.(as if the branch manger travels to calcutta everyday). When i insisted that a take a complaint the BM causally said he will lookinto the matter and revert to me. (Till this moment i haven't received any call - dt. 03/05010 time 1 pm). Look at the "unprofessional service by the Professional (?) couriers. Now sitting in my office i am praying to god to help the professional courier employees to trace my courier and deliver it. I HAVE DECIDED THAT I WOULD NEVER USE PROFESSIONAL COURIER IN REST OF MY LIFE TIME.