Professional Couriers

Consumer complaints and reviews about Professional Couriers

Rashu143

Mar 29, 2019

Courier not reached yet to destination

My courier whose consignment no is IXU31462 has not yet reached from Aurangabad to Pune. It was booked on 16th March. It was very urgent as it contains medicines. Kindly request you to do the needful asap
lubaba

Feb 13, 2019

BRANCH OFFICE NOT MAINTAIN ANY DATAS OR REGISTERS

Professional courier adoor branch office not maintaine any rejisters or datas of sent couriers. If i lost pod number how i track my courier status, branch have no idea about the courier... very bad service from adoor branch
Vanjarana Varun Raja

Jan 9, 2019

Unprofessional Couriers, Not committed company & staff, Rude Managers

A post has been sent from Kattapanna Kerala with Consingment no: koc57440972, on 4/1/2019. I raised complaint twice CMR256967, CMR25715, as no update on site, but on 8/1/2019 there was update as delivered to kondapur station hyderabad with manager Varghese (p.no: 9121010924) but when i cald him, He asked me to go & check with station from where it was posted (kerala) about post that too in rude manner. Even after 6 days i didnt receive my courier even though normal post reaches by this time. WASTE OF TIME, MONEY. Still awaiting to receive my courier.
I Need to case on this Unproffessional couriers. I will never choose & suggest to anyone.
kijiji

Jun 28, 2018

TRACKING NUMBER

HI I HAVE LOST TRACKING NUMBER SLIP MY COURIER WAS NOT RECEIVED YET SO COURIER OFFICES WAS CLOSED AND HOW TO TRACK MY PARCEL THANKS
vvr1988

Apr 25, 2018

Parcel lost

I have to receive courier from Chennai to Hyderabad, tracking status clearly show the package has reached at kondapur office.
but the employee in the office says the parcel has lost (as very unprofessional way/carelessly stating that company is not responsible for it).

How come the received package can be lost, if not someone has taken it.... and the "Professional couriers" has to take complete responsible for this.
RAVIRSPDELHI

Sep 28, 2017

TOO DELAY OF DELIVERY

I Dispatched product 23.09.2017 but still not received in tamilnadu .what is all this happening. Do you have any responsible person in your office So i can resolve my issue.CONSIGNMENT NO DEL 112825265.(FROM DELHI TO CHIDAMBARAM)Please take some serious step to improve your services quality.
Adithi Parashar

Jun 15, 2017

Courier not delivered

The tracking status shows that the courier has been delivered but the consignee has not received it. The customer care staff is very irresponsible and un professional. worst service and never use it
praveenppk

May 29, 2017

not able to access current status

i cant able to track the courier
Nayagam

Apr 17, 2017

The Professional Couriers

I had sent a parcel consignment No. MAA539246269 booked on 03 Apr 2017 from Chennai. That parcel / courier has not yet been received by the consignee. Moreover the track shows it has already been delivered to Thrissur on 05th Apr 2017. It is not correct. Please you may please be offered your kind attention to instruct the delivery boy to deliver the items on correct address and convey. Thanking you Sir.
YazhiniKM

Jan 25, 2017

Courier not delivered

A courier was sent on 7th Jan 2017 from Trichy to Bangalore through Professional Couriers but it's still not delivered.

Consignment # TRZ145497183

It's been more than 2 weeks since the courier was booked and it's still not delivered. When I track online, the status shows "holding" in Bangalore - Nagawara Professional couriers office for 2 weeks. I've called them many times but they don't answer properly and not giving any proper reason for why they're still holding it. Very poor service.

Kindly do the needful immediately.
inderjitsingh

Aug 23, 2016

TRULY UNPROFESSIONAL

I sent a courier on 17.08.16 vide No. PNV435098985 for Dehradun. The same is not delivered even after a week i.e. on 23.8.16. The people at Dehradun are highly unprofessional and talk in a very casual manner. On expressing emergency, they are suggesting to depute someone to collect the consignment personally What an unprofessional approach !

Highly unreliable service.
Ramesh Praveen

Jul 26, 2016

Courier not received

This a very Bad Service than BBMP, I request all the people not use this service provider any more. I sent the courier on 11 july 2016 to Pune, but it's still not delivered to the destination which is annoying, because of this I have lot my business.
Hemashashikanth

Feb 11, 2016

Late Delivery of wedding card sent on 6 feb 2016 from Chennai to Secunderabad

I had sent wedding card on 6/6/2016 through pforessional couriers Padappai Chennai 601301 C Note Number MAA519659349

Sender Name G S Kanth
Receiver Name Smt G Gnnambal 3/143 Old Alwal Bolaram P.O Secunderabad 500010

Till today date being 12 February 2016 the courier has not been delivered I have spent lot of time in speaking to your Trimulgherry office yesterday today and the staff informs me that there is no address when I ask her to read out the address she reads out the address as mentioned above very clearly so what does she mean there is no address only if there is a receipient address professional courier will accept the cover at Padappai Chennai Also the lady staff today morning when I call her she instructed the courier delivery person to talk to me why is she so unprofessional what is the reason for not not talking to me

I would like to know the reason behind this long delay in delivering the cover whether it is chennai office or secunderabad office I was told by the lady staff at Padappai on 10 Febrauary 2016 that the cover had reached secunderabad officer on 8 Febraury 2016
Humera Anujum

Dec 1, 2015

Missing items in my courier

I have recieved my courier....but some of the items in the courier are missing...i have trust this company and this is the result which i have found..i request u to look forward to this complaint...if this thing goes on like this people lost faith n trust in your comapany and they will look to another courier company...my C.NO is VJA 627137...the courier is from vijayawada to banglore...
Ramesh_001

Nov 27, 2015

Not delivered

my consignment number is KUR470004203. but this item is not delivered to me. status was updated as delivered 1 day ago.
when i contacted chitlapakkam professional courier chennai, they told contact after 1hr, contact after 5hour like this.
i spent around 20Rs for making phone call this stupid courier company.but there is no proper response.
Maheshyadav05

Nov 17, 2015

Consignment Not Delivered

I have sent a courier containing my travel claim bills through your office at Marredpally Branch with docket no. PRO3137826 on dated 09.11.2015. The courier has not been delivered yet and contains original travel bills for an amount of Rs. 26500/- when I called your customer care they had informed that the courier is not traceable, this would mean a loss of Rs. 26500/- if the courier. Doesn’t reach on time and I can’t reproduce original bills again.

Request you to look in to this with high priority and help me from incurring Loss.

Mahesh Yadav
Mobile No. 98492 54324, 99494 65435.
Arun2014

Sep 26, 2015

Not delivering courier at home

Professional Courier Service
Kadappakada, Kollam Kadappakada, Kollam
9995539076 0474 2765876
Courier Services
Thomas Mathew

Is it granted for Professional courier not to deliver package to specified address? they never delivered a package to me till date, all they do is give a ring and ask us to collect from them and if we fail to pick the phone they wont even bother to call again. its hardly half a km from my residence , they still cant deliver? every time same excuse :" courier boy haven't came for a week ? a week? for real?, cant deliver for 3 days " why cant they just kick out such irresponsible people and appoint someone who does their job? compelling customers to pick the courier from them is what they do? how cheap a courier service can be? and they call themselves "professional courier". its disappointing that still no authorities take any action against them nor non of us have some time to file a complaint against this cheap ****** in this busy world.

Pls just stop depending on "UN-PROFESSIONAL COURIERS" for your needs, there's a lot better courier services out there who knows how to behave to a customer and wont DEMAND customers to do their job.
Deepanshugupta337992015

Aug 30, 2015

Zara men trouser

Sir My Tracking No is AMB505593378 and i shipped the courier 10-Aug-2015 The courier not deliver to the custmer and now i dont know where is my courier and i call the courier company they should not me any respose. Please solve my problem as soon as possible.otherwise i am casing your company in consumer court.Thankew
GVEERARAGHAVAN

Aug 18, 2015

parcel not delivered

I had sent one cover with important documents through professional courier on 13th aug 2015 from New no.19&20, MOOKER NALLA MUTHU STREET,PARRYS,CHENNAI-1 ,CONTACT NO. OF THE SHOP IS 25225306,25264270.

My cover was sent to Mumbai, reserve bank co-op society, amar building ,2nd floor, mumbai-1. till date the cover is not delivered.
kindly see that it is delivered atleast tomorrow morning by 11 a.m. or else iam going to take action.
AIRWAY BILL NO.MAA530133416

geetha
RBI
gounasekaran

Aug 9, 2015

Professional courier very bad service

The Indhira Gandhi square Branch not coming to deliver properly. He is calling customer and inform to come and collect the courier in Indhira Gandhi Square. Every time we are going to collect. Every time he put track remarks is Not Delivered - Could not locate the Address.

All Courier received properly but your branch is very waste. Pls take necessary action.
SLWI

Jul 30, 2015

service problem

We are phase a lot of problem about the delivery of our valuable documents. we phase this problem since very long perioid. your agent will not giving us delivery at sight or not even inform us about our document. He send back our document without inform us so we are really in very trouble some time. Your company has really very good strenth in All south india and our maximum client is from south India. So take it seriously and reply. Pl contact me on my cell at any time. +91-9925428412 Paresh Patel. Shree Laxmi Wood Industries. Talod. Gujarat-383215
samia fatima

Jun 20, 2015

parcel

I have sent a parcel from Hyderabad to warangal though professional couriers on 13/06/2015 and till today that is 20/06/2015 the parcel dididn't reach...pod number is hyd48016767...i have paid 120 rupees for parcel but they r not giving services..why they opened the office..
surajeet

May 24, 2015

Courier NOT delivered

I sent a courier on 14th May by SuperSeva from Paypal office, Sholinganalur.
I checked with SuperSeva person on 21st May as the courier NOT delivered. I got the Professional Courier slip with Consignment number MAA523079759 and called them.
Their employee told me that they ll call back after checking the details, but there is NO response.

You should respect the timelines & deliverables booked by someone till it reaches the destination.
RAKESH SHARMA1996

May 20, 2015

DELAYED IN DELIVERY OF INVITATION CARDS

We have couriered two invitation cards at Kokatta address from Professional Courier of Dahisar Branch, Mumbai.
But it has not been reached on time.
We have couriered on Dtd. 11.05.15 having Receipt No. VPL 120626168 and VPL 120626167 dtd 11/05/15 at Kolkatta & it was delivered after 8 days.
We are not satisfy with your services. Please refund us courier charges back.

Receipt No. VPL 120626168 and VPL 120626167 dtd 11/05/15

Please revert back as soon as possible

UPSRTC - No response of email
    I made a complaint regarding non responsive behavior of...
    Airtel - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Cartoon Network India - Start ben 10 ultimate alien force
    Please start new season of ben 10 alian force bring me...
    Dogs - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    Airtel Store - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Vellore Corporation - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    kaff - GOOD PRODUCTS
    I was having a problem with cleaning KAFF's chimney...
    Agriculture Authority of India - Scam
    Hello team, This is just for your information, I...
    RTPS - about caste certificate
    i have applied for the caste certificate, having...