PRV INFOTECH

Consumer complaints and reviews about PRV INFOTECH

Kirubawathi

Feb 21, 2018

PRV INFOTECH IS ONE OF THE BEST OUTSOURCING PART TIME JOB COMPANY

Hi friends, this is company is one of the best part time job providing company , I am working in this company for past 3months and I get a salary in a genuine way . I am doing sms sending job and I make 3referral per week and I get a genuine salary so don't make fake complaints I have done already 2 part time jobs but I get cheated from them .But here they give me payment in a genuine way . If u follow the rules and regulations correctly they will give the payment surely. For more details
Contact me - Kiruba -8939688096

Feb 7, 2018

PRV OFFLINE WORK IS ONE OF THE BEST PART TIME JOB

Hi friends, I m working in this PRV INFOTECH part time job company from last 2 years.

This is one of the best and genuine company only. Some one person posting her reviews it is fake. It is not fake this company having some rules and regulations. If we follow the rules and regulations means we got the payment. Many person doing ad posting and sms sending job all person got payment every week Friday.

If the person doing data typing job means every month he/she got the payment. I will do the work properly so got the payment per month 7000 /- Rs.

ANU

Feb 7, 2018

PRV IS BEST..Work from home - Build your Home Business

I m working last 2 years in this company. Every week i get my salary properly. Home based typing and sms sending/ ad posting jobs are available.

Copy paste job is available with us. People who want to earn more than Rs 10,000 can participate these jobs. It is simple copy the data and paste into specified box which we will provide to you. Apart from that we will provide software for logging. It is online work so you can able to see your earnings thru online.
visit: http://prvinfotech.com/
Contact : ANU
Mob: 9087946519
E mail: [email protected]
akanshanayudu

Nov 28, 2017

typing institute and system conversation

WE WILL DO TYPING AND CONVERSATION BOTH SERVICES AT LOW COST
CONTACT AKANSHA:(7794035355)
THIS IS OUR MAIL ID ( [email protected])
we will type any typing job paper and we convert any type of paper
so dont worry contact imeadiately AKANSHA (7794035355)
akanshanayudu

Nov 28, 2017

typing jobs papers conversation

TYPING INSTITUTE AND CONVERSATION CONTACT; AKANSHA(7794035355)
ALL TYPING JOBS PAPERS CONVERSATION AVAILABLE AT LOW COST
WE CONVERT ALL TYPING JOBS PAPERS CONVERSATION
WE CONVERT ANY TYPE OF JPEG.PDF.GIF ETC
IF ANY WANT CONVERSATION CONTACT AKANSHA(7794035355)
AND OUR MAIL ID: [email protected]
WE WILL DO TYPING ALSO IF ANY ONE WANT TYPING CALL ME AKANSHA(7794035355)
THIS OUR MAIL ID ( 7794035355)
conversion service(CS)

Oct 23, 2017

TYPING JOBS CONVERSION SERVICE

we are doing conversion service at low cost. Any typ of image/font can be converted.
good accuracy
whatsaap us :9004213189
mail: [email protected]
Papitha Prakash

Oct 13, 2017

FRAUD COMPANY

Dont believe prv infotech. if your accuracy level is less they rejected the project, right. but if you give good accuracy level also they wont respond you, even dont send error report also. if you call them, they ask you cal later, later they wont pick your number too. so beware of prv infotech. dont invest your precious money in this place. search any other genuine data entry who provide pay for your hard work.
rakeshrann

Aug 6, 2017

fraud....all the employee numbers belong to tamil nadu

All the employee contact number given in website belong to TAMIL NADU state, inclusive of the numbers' from DELHI, WARANGAL, BANGALORE AND NIZAMABAD. As mentioned in their website, there are some numbers from bangalore, delhi and andhra pradesh. But so sorry to say that all these numbers given in this website belongs to TAML NADU state. Why is it so??>
Rajkumar Jeereddy

Jul 2, 2017

any type of conversion are available

We convert any type of .jpeg.pdf.gif etc
To convert text format(.txt)
Any one want conversion any type of format please contact me (+91-9490495242)
We convert at low price.
Any one want conversion can you please send sample pages to my mail id ([email protected])
{Time taken 250 pages in 3hrs only}{Time taken 100 pages in 1hrs only}{Time taken 50 pages in 1/2hrs only}{Time taken 20 pages in 15min only}
Sakshi gabhane

Apr 30, 2017

PRV Infotech Fraud company in india

Prv infotech is fraud company guys ,kindly giving advice to you don't go to this company.

PRV infotech is fraud company , first they will ask for registration for which they will charge 1050 rs.
Latter they will give some data entry work to you and on that they will put some terms and condition.

Any how That terms and condition won't be satisfied as per their perspective.

So please don't go to PRV infotech, its a fraud.
Sakshi gabhane

Apr 30, 2017

Fraud company PRV infotech

Any how That terms and condition won't be satisfied as per their perspective.

So please don't go to PRV infotech, its a fraud.
kalpana sandy

Mar 17, 2017

prv is a one of the best cheated company

They give some agreement but all are fraud recently I worked it don't give payment and also refund my amount.......people can easily attract on the PRV employees
Vivien Grace

PRV Infotech is best offline data entry job

Vivien Grace

9688519626
VICKY RENGA

Feb 16, 2017

PRV Infotech is best worlds best part time job

I am working in this company (PRV INFOTECH)last 1 year. Every week end i got genuine payment only. I like this job very much. I am very happy to working in this company.

WOW!!! My account is showing me 1800 Rs/- results in just 7 days for part time work. I am getting success in this Online Ad posting Work. I am committed to do this home based work for the rest of my life.

If u want to more details about our company means contact me. I will help u. This is useful part time job. Don't miss this opportunities.

ANYMORE DOUBTS

MOBILE : 9842196840

Website : prvinfotech.com

THANK YOU!!!!!
VICKY RENGA

I got genuine payment in PRV INFOTECH

I am working in this company last 1 year. Every week end i got genuine payment only. I like this job very much. I am very happy to working in this company.

ANYMORE DOUBTS

MOBILE : 9842196840

THANK YOU!!!!!
A.TAMILARASAN

Feb 2, 2017

PRV INFOTECH IS REAL TRUSTED COMPANY

My name Tamilarasan - 7871438044..

I m working in this PRV INFOTECH.

Last 1 year i m working in this company. I m getting the payment regularly.

Initially I thought it was a big scam like every other advertised site in the Internet. But then I just want to give a try to see whether they are authentic or not. I got the membership first and within few days. There you go, I started accessing their job list and I am still working on it. A wonderful experience when I got my first payment from Real Data Jobs. No scams at all!

Thanks to PRV INFOTECH
vanithalakshmi

Feb 2, 2017

PRV Infotech is best offline data entry job

I m working in this company for last month. I got genuine payment.

Company will give the typing work. without the time period we complete the work means we got payment correctly.

Being a student, pocket money always helps to hang out with friends. I love writing and I got to know about Real Data Entry Typing Jobs with the help of laptop and earning lots every month. Don’t miss this opportunity!

I m very happy to working in this company.

Thanks to PRV INFOTECH...

Myself vanitha.

Jan 31, 2017

We receive real payment From PRV Infotech

I m working in prv infotech. I m getting real payment from this prv infotech. Sir, I want to give my sincere thanks to our website prv infotech because your website has solved my problem of earning some extra income. Myself anu, 9087946519
S THIRUMAL

Jan 30, 2017

PRV Infotech is Genuine copy paste work

Before finding this opportunity, I was a very depressed , lacking self confidence I was introduced to this home based online work by my friend, one of existing member of prv infotech.com. I simply implemented tips and techniques of prv infotech.com Ad posting work and I followed tutorials of Support Team. I was received 8000 Rs/- Per month. My name S THIRUMAL, CONTACT NUM 9489467261
S THIRUMAL

Jan 30, 2017

PRV Infotech is Genuine copy paste work

lingampalli

Jan 22, 2017

Fraud Company

This is Seshu. I have paid 1050 rupees to type ms word work with in a span of 10 days. i have completed my work successfully and submitted to the company by in time but till now they have not paid me single paise also. I don't have any job, I just want to lead my life through this work but they have cheated me today. i have brought 1050 rupees from my friend and I don't know how i have to give him that money. PRV INFOTECH is a Fraud company. no one don't join
Anoop Kochi P K

Dec 18, 2016

Anoop Kochi P K

Fake Typing Project
PRV INFOTECH COMPANY, IT IS A VERY FRAUD COMPANY
Parvatii Nair

Dec 18, 2016

Parvatii Nair

FAKE COMPANY IN INDIA.. Ford company The registration fee is Rs. 1050 for data entry word typing (plan 3). report and they terminated
citizen_dawwwwwwwwww

Oct 4, 2016

prv infotech fraud

PLEASE TERMINATE THE PRV INFOTECH AND ITS WEBPAGE. IT CHEATS THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE AND DOES'NT PAY A PENNY FOR THEIR WORK
citizen_dawwwwwwwwww

Oct 4, 2016

ECHA NAAI PRV INFOTECH VERY VERY VERY VERY FRAUD DATA ENTRY COMPANY

PRV INFOTECH COMPANY, IT IS A VERY FRAUD COMPANY. BUT IN THEIR WEBSITE THEY MENTIONED IT AS A INDIA'S BEST OUTSOURCING COMPANY. LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP FRIENDS. COMPLETELY IT IS WASTE OF MONEY, ENERGY AND TIME.

IPDI ADUTHAVAN ULAIPPAI SORANDI THINGATHUKU PICHAI YEDUTHU POLAIKALAM

Indian Speed Post - NOT DELIVER MY PACKAGE
    Sir my package no- EE993237457IN is speed post to DELHI on...
    Reliable finance Pvt ltd - Dont post false comments
    If you are true then why did not you write your phone...
    OMSI - No refund
    Order paid for on OMSI website / Paytm Gateway cancelled...
    https://www.uppclonline.com - unnecessary bill generate
    sir, last year i was complaint through junsunwai...
    Videocon D2H - about service of videocon d2h
    my customer id is 234736975. On day of installation...
    RELIABLE FINANCE PVT.LTD - writing false comments
    Whatever you are, if you are true then why did not you...
    Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd - Wrong bill excess amount
    I have made a complaint of excess bill 2 month ago but it...
    Self account - CDM Deposit failed
    Iam deposit 500×5=2500 11-07-2019 01:25PM but transaction...
    [email protected] - Refund
    Sir mene 399 ka recharge Kiya tha Jo field ho gya or pese...
    raghu kolar - Fraud SMS
    Fraud msg I have received a msg from ID-DOPBNK in my...