pspcl

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about pspcl

preetsingh86

Oct 18, 2017

bill charge issue

I have Paid the bill of Rs 5135 on 3/08/2016 to my pspcl Acc no.A12JC320210A consumer name kartar singh. but later i noticed my consumer account has changed to G26JC320210H. but amount has been deducted to my bank account.so kindly solve this problem.Please refund my amount or adjust to this new consumer account which is G26JC320210H kartar singh.
slip is attached.

bill charge issue

kapildua.kd

Sep 15, 2017

meter check

helo i m kapil from sangrur city.i have a pspcl connection with a/c-3000715064 with name ram nath prem basti gali no sangrur.

From last two months my electricity bill comes high.. i have a rent shop ,i am here from last 2 years approx and paid bill aprrox 1500-2000,
but when meter changed it comes 3500 1st time and next bill 4300 aprox. its definiately in meter issue.
they change meter on apr 17.

i registered a complain on 14-09-2017 regarding chek the meter,

today 15-09-2017 employe is came in our office and ask it can"t be changed ,he did argue with my office employe and go frm there.

is this the pspcl service to retain the customer

kapil 7660000007
RASPAL SINGH

Aug 4, 2017

Showing arrear of current year, previous year & adjustment

Bill no. I040617e311557460 dt. 31.05.2017 paid on 17.06.2017 receipt no. 110037596, but in my current bill no.I047517g291113646 dt. 29.07.2017 showing arrear current tear rs. 4035, arrear previous year rs. 573 & adjustment rs. 120. When i clear my dues then how these arrear can reflect.

Showing arrear of current year, previous year & adjustment Showing arrear of current year, previous year & adjustment Showing arrear of current year, previous year & adjustment

manpreet173@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2017

Electricity meter (CA no. 3002311783)is not working form last 5-6 months (dead)

Our electricity meter (CA no. 3002311783)is not working form last 5-6 months (dead). The man who came for reading and bill distribution updated the same in front of us immediately to the authorities and give us the bill on average basis. After that we also filed the complaint 2-3 times, but no one came to check and the same were closed, today again (third time) we got bill on average basis and we think it’s too high (Rs. 15000/-) as per our usage as most of the time we were not at home, so when we asked to boy (came for reading and bill distribution) he said this is on average basis & for meter change you have to contact J.E. or S.D.O.
Similarly when I called customer care they said it will be changed we are logging the complaint and given us the reference no. Following are the reference no. I found in my mobile & rest you can check online.
1. 7362145 on dated 14-06-17
2. 8241582 on dated 31-07-17

Now @ 1830 Hrs. two men came and just seen the meter not working and replied that meter will not be changed or repaired by calling to customer care you have to contact J.E. and give them a written complaint only than it can be resolved. There is no other option to rectify the complaint.

Now I want to know,
What is the right procedure to get my meter changed or rectified?
Why the man (who came for reading and bill distribution) or customer care have the proper guideline for the same?
How the complaint is closed by just giving the justification “the meter is burnt or so” without checking? and why no one asked is it changed or not?

Manpreet Singh
ksbroyalhomesrwa@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2017

sparking at jumper opposite of KSB royal homes

I have registered my complaint about sparkling at jumper on electricity Poles opposite of main gate of our society name KSB royal homes backside of pigri farm Chanjumajra road kharar. Because if this issue we are facing low voltage problem in our society.
My first complaint no was 7284850 but it resolved automatically without any work done. Then I registered second 7312363 same happened again with this.
Again 3rd time I have been registered complaint which is 7576884 on Sunday.

I am in touch with your JEN Mr. Samir Bharti(09646110292) and your line men(+91 96466 98391) on phone. They gave assurance but still work is pending to complete after 15days.
Please mark my problem and solve it on immediate basis.
I have marking on pspcl.controlroom@gmail.com regularly but no progression as on date
sandeep7992

Jun 29, 2017

Excessive billing

Hi Sir/ Ma'am

I am Sandeep Kumar living in Flat no.- 702 B-Balaji Towers, Kishanpura, Punjab . The meter has been installed by pspcl since the building is built. My A/c No. is Z74BS300756F in the name of Atul Aggarwal. The meter reader handed over the electricity bill for the period 30.04.2017 to 23.06.2017 and the bill amount was so high i.e Rs. 19730/- but my consumption is not that high.I have used all the appliances in the same manner as I used for the previous period. The amount should be near to Rs 10000 So, I want you to check the meter reading or else.
Requesting needful to done, to rectify the bill at the earliest.

PFA- Electricity Bill for last 4 months. Please compare the both and see to it.

Sandeep Kumar

Excessive billing Excessive billing

ashu jindal

Jun 24, 2017

against load payment

dear sir,
we are inform to that I am parveen kumar I pay my fully load payment but after 4 years pspcl tells yours load bill panding and m mipalce my load pyment slip ad pcpsl says pay again 3300/ rupees m very poor man pls help me for this meter

Parveen Kumar

90411 04145
HS Bakshi

Jun 19, 2017

Complaint for Rent and Electricity Bill

I had given my flat on rent from March 2015 to Pawan Kumar Mittel (Pappu) employee of Electricity board Patiala working as driver at Model town branch office Patiala . he had taken our flat on rent ensuring us that he is Govt. servant and given to his very close relatives ladies.In case of any delay in rent he will pay rent and electric bill .

Now , He is neither giving rent and Electric Bill from last six months .Neither he is not picking his mobile no.9463577792.He had given me advance cheque from his account but there is no money in his account .Please take strict action against him.
I am not getting any rent of my flat .Ladies are not vacant my flat even giving written advance notice to them.

I had requested them to give me rent and vacant my house as 34000 rent and 10500 Electric bill is due .But they are not listening.Keeping in view the problems ,which I am facing from last six months,it is requested to you that
Kindly cut the Eccentricity connection of my flat the details are as under:

Harpreet Singh
HNO-504
LIG Flat
SST Nagar
Patiala

Complaint for Rent and Electricity Bill

Anoop Kumar

Jun 5, 2017

No power supply in our area

Sir in pspcl having a big 24hour service support Center ph.no is 1912 even they have an app for register a complaint against if u suffring due to no power supply but no body pick up the call on 1912 and that app is also wast I m very much upset with pspcl now we r suffring due to no power supply in our area and complaint no.1912 nobody pick the calls
sahul goyal

May 15, 2017

Discrepancy in electricity bill

Respected Sir
This is sahul goyal S/o Smt Kamlesh kumari pspcl account number - 3001368218. Sir i received bill at 5/05/17 of rupees 2570/- but online it os showing 4300/-. kinly rectify my bill. i shall be very thankful to you.
Krishan9780

Apr 24, 2017

transform change

Transform is distory plz change the transform
Main grain market Bathinda
Mob: 9041430132
Nitasha dalmotra

Mar 27, 2017

unable to pay online bill

My account No. is 3000746625. I am unable to pay online bill because online status of bill is zero but actual bill on receipt is 2450. Please check into the problem . this is third time i am facing the same problem. Last time it was zero but on mobile we get the message in negative value . Why there is not proper maintenance of data . and after the next session we had to pay a large amount include the previous bill .. So Please check the issue .

Hira lal
email - nitashadalmotra25@gmail.com
dogravivek19821982

Mar 23, 2017

NON AVAILIBILITY OF NEW ACCOUNT NUMBER AND BILL

MY OLD ACCOUNT NUMBER IS R67MF35I861N .. I AM STAYING AT 568 GBM APPARTMENT KHARAR, SINCE I AM IN MILITARY I COULD NOT VISIT THE KHARAR PSPCL OFFICE.HOWEVER , ON NMBER OF OCASSIONS I HAVE SENT MY RELATIVES BUT YOUR OFFICE HAS REFUSED TO HELP. KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHAT IS MY NEW ACCOUNT NUMBER AND REASON FOR NON AVL OF BILL
THNX
COMMANDANT VIVEK DOGRA
INDIAN COAST GUARD MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
MOB 9769888346
vk ind

Mar 11, 2017

not resolving our problem last two days

We have register our complaint (reg. no. 6325744 dt. 10/03/2017) regarding two phases are missing. But still not resolve the problem. I am follow department peoples regularly to resolve my complaint but all in vain. kindly help me out to resolve this problem as soon as possible. looking forward your valuable action and reply.

Vijay Kumar
98761 42346
SukhwinderSingh69

Mar 4, 2017

Damage of appliances due to wrong connection by PSPCL worth 1 lakh

I am Sukhwinder singh virk resident of #5 Golden enclave extension,Ferozepur city,Punjab,DS CITY DIVN. FEROZEPUR

Today,the wires replacement of old ones with new ones was provided by electricity board.After the Completion of task,the contractor switched on the supply,instantly there was a huge blast on the pole very near to my house and there was fire.The blast was due to wrong connection of phases by the contractor.Due to this blast, my 43 inches samsung LED,RO system,Set-Top Box and many CFL's have been burnt out.Blast also lead to damages in other houses as well.

Now please look into this matter as soon as possible and provide me the compensation for the damage.
Thanking You
Yours Sincerely
Sukhwinder Singh
9914380202,9914304446
Mrs.rani

Feb 26, 2017

Bijli da bill jayada and bijli di chori

Respected sir.
Mera naam rani sharma ha .ma daba lohar road guru nanak nagar gali number 4 di rahan vali ha . Mera meter account number mn35|2031 ate contact account no. 3002609541 . Pichale kai mahine ya ton mera bijli da bill bahut jayada aa reha si.par ma badi mushkil naal bhukta dita ate bijli daftar vich complaint kitti.bijli mahakme ton banda aaya ate usne sab kuch check kita ate usne dasta ki sade meter ate sade ghar vich koi nuks nahi ha .phir usne bahar di taar check kitti jis vich sade guandi ne kundi pai hoi si . Bijli mahakme ton aaya banda taar kad ke laa gaya.hun takleef eh ha ki oh pher taar ate mere meter naal pange la rahe han.kirpa karke ohna te karvai kiti jave saarey tara katiya hoiya ate galat paiya hoiya han .mere tuhadi age benti ha ki mera meter add laya jave ate saaf suthri taara paiya jaan ate doshiya utte sakht te sakht karvai kiti jave jehde bijli di chori kar rahe han ate bill sade varge sharif bande bhar rahe han jihna nu bijli chori bare kuch pata nahi haga. Mennu pura bharosa ha ki tusi mere iss shikayat utte jald jald karvai karoge.
tuhada dhanvadi
Rani sharma
9814411934
dhanesh Chander

Feb 23, 2017

Wrong raising of Bill Account Number 3001221927 A/C Dinesh Kumar7

My electricity connection account number is 3001221927 and meter number is ############. The connection is installed at Mount View Colony Kotla Gonspur Bharwain Road Hoshiarpur 146001. The house where the connection is installed is locked for the last more than 12-13 years. I am regularly staying away from Hoshiarpur and presently at Chandigarh.

The bills were raised on minimum basis without any consumption and were paid up to September 2016. In November 2016
the the bill for Rs 850 was received online with some unit consumption, I felt it is error on the part of PSPCL but I paid the bill on 29.11.1016.

In January 2017 the bill is received online for Rs. 4470 with many unit shown consumed while the house was locked and no consumption is done. The bill needs to be corrected.

Kindly look into the matter and correct the bill. Send the amended corrected bill online or by email at amb7229@gmail.com immediately, to enable me to pay the bill early.

Dinesh Kumar,
amb7229@gmail.com
surjit sapehia

Feb 15, 2017

ELECTRICITY BILL FOR CA No. 3002350288 Wrongly twicly paid by cr card Rs.1907.76 on dated 02.02.17.

Please refund my single amount as soon as possible.

With Regards
Surjit Singh
M-9814429491
Guguz

Jan 30, 2017

Irresponsible behaviour of the pspcl staff regarding electricity complaint

Myself Bhagwan Dass Goyal registered a complaint regarding electricity failure on 26 Jan on the helpline no. 1912.As a reply I recd a msg of complaint being resolved within less than 5 mins without even contacting me. At last when I contacted a senior official of PSPCL in Bathinda who is known to me, the staff came n made a temporary arrangement by shifting the whole load on one phase rather than repairing the wires from the pole from where it sparked making a excuse of the dark. Till today even after many complaints the problem persists n nobody has come to change it over to the 3 phase n repair the wires from the poles.
Bhagwan Dass Goyal
brar_ssb

Jan 30, 2017

Meter Faulty -Running without operational Load

My consumer account number is 3003284121 and is located in House Number 206,4th floor,Tower 8,SBP Homes -3,Chajju majra
,Mohali.
Last week i was checked my electricity meter is running without any operational Load. Even main MCB was down but meter still running condition.Same also affect on my meter reading & Bill.
Kindly arrange to check the my electricity meter as soon as possible.

Sukhwinder Singh
FASTPACK

Jan 24, 2017

EXCESS BILLING

Sir I am having industrial connection in the name of M/s FAST PACK INDIA, installed near Sakay Traders, Waryana Industrial Complex,Jalandhar. having No.3002901719
The meter was challenged on 22-10-16 no action taken so far. We are still receiving bills with the amt (current bill+disputed amt).
Now We received the current bill with the same pattern as before i.e(current+disputed amt). As we approached the office near chick-chick house, Adarsh nagar , Jalandhar. Present R.A /JE refused to rectify the bill and forced us to deposit the full amt. Also the concerned SDO is not giving satisfactory reply.
You are requested to please allow us to make payment of current bill only i.e. 23620.00and the disputed amt of 22328.00 to be kept pending till the complaint settles.
As last date of depositing of the bill is 30-1.17

Fast pack india
jalandhar
dhahan223

Dec 7, 2016

No account number alloted

I have a connection in my name at village Dhahan from your Takhatgarh sub-division, in Nurpur Bedi block of Ropar Distt.
mentioned with reference No.R14BF560744X but accont number alloted to this meter is not given. So in the absence of
10 digit account number online payment of bills can not be made. Please intimate me the exact account number of ten digits at
my email address. bsszsn@gmail.com balwant singh saroa S/O s. charan singh , vill, dhahan P.O.Takhatgarh teh. Anandpur Sahib
Distt. Ropar-140001
hardeep.mukerian

Dec 2, 2016

STOP METER BILL IS CONTINUOUS

DEAR SIR MY METER IS STOP BUT BILLING IS CONTINUOUS.

PLEASE CONTACT ME
MY MOB NO: 9876119717

THNAKS

STOP METER BILL IS CONTINUOUS

dineshdeep

Nov 23, 2016

EXCESS BILLING

Myself dinesh kumar having a/c No. 3000752443 . The ELECTRICITY BILL OF MY ACCOUNT IS SHOWING WRONG READING OF METER WAS 5273 . PRESENT METER READING IS 6419 BUT BILLING CAME WRONG SHOWING READING 7151 . DUE TO METER READERS FAULT. PLEASE CORRECT MY BILL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. My Too Bills detail is as follow-:
Bill No. Dated Previous M. Reading Current M.Reading

1 ) I015116I071620842 07.09.2016 3002 5273

2 ) 50004268974 19.11.############ ( BUT METER READER SHOWN WRONG ie 7151 ) .
So request you to please justify the matter and adjust my A/c accordingly by waive of the excess amount.
Niranjan Singh Chadha

Oct 21, 2016

Replacement of metre no U21CF560320M

Due to falling of electric pole in guru teg bahadur nagar Jagraon on 21.08.2016 the above referred metre having .CA no 3001663366 in the name of Darshan Singh SO Ralla Singh had stopped.I personally met Incharge of subdiv. Jagraon on 26.08.2016 and given application fog replacement of metre.The said application was marked in the name of JE by the Incharge before me.After waiting for few days no of requests were sent online but no body turned up.The request numbers are 5191984 dated 30.08.2016. 5544461 dated 13.10.2016 and 5548939 dated14.10.2016.I again met Incharge of subdiv. in his cabin on20.10.2016 and he asked for fresh application which I again submitted and the same was again marked to previous same HE but action is still awaited.I am old man .It is very difficult to visit the PSPCL office again and again.Please arrange to replace the metre immediately as I am suffering from monetary loss also.
Niranjan Singh
Street no 1 .guru the bahadur nagar
Jagraon
Mob 9876773393

jag

Plastic factory - Illegal factory in fully resident area
    Illegal and unauthorized company running in residential...
    shapoorji pallonji - Payment not receive to longtime
    We are Techno securities (India), Jaipur, we installed...
    Honda unicorn 150 - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    fedex courier - Wrongly Updated as item delivered
    My name is ravinder pal singh & my mobile no. is...
    Citi Financial - loan account not closed after paid settlement amount
    HELLO SIR MYSLEF MANJOG DNYANESHWAR GOSAVI FROM NAGPUR...
    HONDA TWO wheeler - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    rozana daawat rice niki 40 - Daawat Pulav rice
    The basmati pulav rice had 3 different types of rice mixed...
    uc news team - pending approval status
    Hi UC News Team, It has been ages since my account is...
    Delhi Jal Board - Gutter water supplied
    Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30...
    Nathella Jewellery - Non payment of Gold chit fund
    Chit gold saving scheme Nathella Chit gold saving scheme...