pspcl

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about pspcl

Jul 3, 2020

Electricity amount debited from my bank account but PSPCL doesn't generate receipt.

I had an saving account no. 125101000010648 in the name of Mr. Raghav Bansal, Jalandhar In INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK.

Today i had made online payment of PSPCL electricity bill (A/c No.3002976791 in the name of my Grandfather Sh. SAT NARAIN BANSAL and A/C
No. 3005291971 in the name of my Mother Smt. SEEMA BANSAL) through BILLDESK.

The amount of Rs 15770/- (3005291971) & Rs. 7550/- (3002976791) has been debited from my Bank Account (through Reference ID: [email protected] (3005291971) & [email protected](3002976791)).

The screen of PSPCL shows:
"YOUR TRANSACTION HAS BEEN ABORTED
MESSAGE FROM BILLDESK
NA - INVALID BANK RESPONSE"

The amount has been deducted from my account but PSPCL doesn't generate receipt.

Now, i request all of you to kindly look into this matter and solve it.
Post my transaction and give me the receipt of the same.

I always used to pay all my electricity bills online through net banking of Indian Overseas Bank from last 6 years through BILLDesk Gateway only, But this problem has arise for the first time only.

Awaiting your earliest positive reply regarding the same.

Raghav Bansal
M: +91-98150-69593
New luxmi pura
Jalandhar

Jul 3, 2020

No. 3005291971 in the name of my Mother Smt. SEEMA BANSAL) through BILLDESK.

The screen of PSPCL portal shows:
"YOUR TRANSACTION HAS BEEN ABORTED
MESSAGE FROM BILLDESK"

The amount has been deducted from my account but PSPCL doesn't generate the receipt.

Now, i request all of you to kindly look into this matter and solve it.
Post my transaction and give me the receipt of the same.

Awaiting your earliest positive reply regarding the same.

Raghav Bansal
M: +91-98150-69593
New luxmi pura
Jalandhar

Electricity bill deducted from my account but PSPCL doesn't generate the receipt. Electricity bill deducted from my account but PSPCL doesn't generate the receipt.

Manish Rajput

Jul 30, 2018

Low Voltage Issue

Low Voltage Problem
AC no X31AC241580W

We are persistently suffering from low voltage problem in our colony. The voltage drop is such that each fan doesn't have the required voltage to operate it. Even electricity is shutting down 3-4 times a day. Kindly resolve this issue as soon as possible.

A prompt action shall be highly appreciated.

Manish
Katni Gate, Sarpanch Colony, Sub Division Kartarpur I, Distt Jalandhar
Request No. 11548031
Maakali

Jul 24, 2018

Electricity Theft

I belongs to Mohalla no 6 Jalandhar Cantt Punjab. All the meters are situated at one place in my street.just few days back And two three meters are either not working or blown up. People intentionally did this to get free electricity. And their this greed encourage them to put extra load on alloted new wires and others house connection in form of fluctuating in every single day. I request electricity board to take immediate action on defaulters. It is not only promoting others to do the same offence. But also cause inconvenience to those innocent people who is paying their electicity bill on time from their hard earned money. Your action on culprit will not only encourage me to support you more in future but also feel me proud on my corruption-free India.

Mohalla no 6
Jalandhar Cantt
Sunilyadav9061

Jul 24, 2018

Bill not received

Hi sir. it's very very disappointed from yours end I came yours office many times for regarding my electricity bill and I also complaint online but there is no one solved my problem i am working outside of town and it's not possible to came many times about this issue so it's my HUMBLE REQUEST please solved this issue as soon as possible

Des Raj Yadav
House no 1 mohalla no 8
Jalandhar cantt
Mob no 9041798922
Ramanbhatti

Jul 15, 2018

Electricity supply is not available

I am from Punjab jalndhr city having address 9 A dada colony industrial area jalandhar..as we are suffering from lack of electricity supply from last one day..we have file complaints more than 5 times but didnt receive any service from pspcl side. 1912 toll free number is unavailable and the person who is picking up the phone continuously disconnect the call 2 times..kindly resolve the issue on urgent basis..thnks
Ajay Bhardwaj

Jun 17, 2018

last day not electricity avalebel

Sir and Madam,
Ac. No"-3001377025
Last night was not electricity avalebel. So I hop to solved the problem urgently.
My city :-Jalandhar, Basti Sheikh near Charn Kmal Gurdwara, my email

I Hop to solve the problem urgently
Udhey1987

May 13, 2018

Power cut

The electricity was gone yesterday at 3:30pm til now electricity is not come after 27hour.

May 28, 2017

worst service ever

i found the worst service in indian history is pspcl. I was suffering a lot whole night no. of times i called them but no response even though they dont have manner to speak how to talk with a customer. When i called them the lineman swtched off their cell phones that next time nobody will call them. Very lazy very slow and dont have any manner how to response
A Malhan

Aug 10, 2016

Poor services

For the last ten days we receiving the electricity with the voltage of 140V instead of 220V. This usually happen in day time. This can damage our some or all electric equipment.
Sukhdeep bs farms

May 14, 2016

Low voltage supply

I am resident of village.Dittu Nangal under Para pind feeder sub division kartarpur. I have three residential connections at the name of Baldev singh,, Baljit Singh,, Jasvir Singh. We live at the farm house. We are suffering from very low voltage supply. Electric line coming to our farm is very lengthy. So we are suffering from a big voltage problem and our electric appliances does not work.. Behind our house new transformer is installed for reliance phone tower.. I had applied application for the upgrade of that transform and give us connection from there,, so that we could solve this voltage and fluctuations problem. We didn't get any results of complaints and applications from local authorities. So I request u to kindly look into the matter and make possible solutions.
Sumit

Apr 15, 2016

manhandling of electricity metres

people employed for the job to shift electricity metres outside the houses are offering to slow down the electricity metres by 50% and for that the are charging handsome amount of 5 to 10000 per metre.
Rajindersingh01

Sep 1, 2015

Complaint regarding meter installation at my place (Bhogpur-Bholath road) Distt - Jalandhar Punjab

Hi Sir/Madam,

This is Rajinder Singh s/0 S. Gurnaam Singh from Bhogpur, Distt - Jalandhar Punjab. My complaint is regarding installation of meter at my place at Bhogpur-Bholath road.

I have applied for an application for installing meter at my place at Bhogpur-Bholath road, but I am not at all getting proper response from any of the concerned authorities. There are two division in my area(Bhogpur), but they both are not at all ready to listen and help me on this. If I am going to JE of division - 1(Joginderpal singh), he is asking me to go to JE of division - 2(Som Nath) and when I am going to division 2 they are asking me to go to division 1. No one is ready to install meter at my place and indirectly they are just asking for some kind of bribe. None of them is ready to actually help us on this and why these people are there on duty if they are not working properly.

I would like to explain you the whole scenario that is happening with me from the day 1 when I first time applied for meter. I applied for the meter first time on july 8th 2015(07/08/2015) and according to rules, meter should be installed with in one month of duration from the day we will apply for it. but its september 1st 2015 today and no one is ready to take any action on this.

There is LT line connection at my place area and for that some people from power board asked me to submit Rs 13900 for shifting some cable(96 meters), and I have given that amount to them. And even after that JE Som Nath was asking for some more amount of money(Rs 6000 extra), but he did not tell why he needs that money and he told he wont give me any reciept for that. Still I gave that amount also to him and then he shifted that Lt cable but out of totaln 96 meter cable, 10 meter cable was left(because actual distance from pole to pole was only 72 meters) and he did not give that cable back to us, when we demanded for that he said no I cant give you this cable back, but in real we are owner of that becasue we have only paid for that cable.

After that again I had submitted Rs 6946 for meter installation on july 8th 2015 at division no 2 Bhogpur. Again Both JEs(Som Nath and Joginderpal Singh) visited our site but again they are not ready to do anything, instead of that they are just misleading us and asking for bribe. When JE Som Nath from Division 2 came to our site and now he is asking us to give 72000 Rs, dont know why he is asking for Rs 72000 just for installing one meter, I would like to know, In our punjab, for installing one meter, cost is mearly Rs 1 lakh? I have very big question on that.

Already supply from division 1 is going to our area but they are denying only for us. There is one place near by our place where we want to install the meter, there is supply from division 1 and meter num for that place is 27/860 and one more meter is there near by my place, there is also same supply from division 1, and meter num is 880 over there. Then why they are asking for this much big amount from me to install a meter at my place(Bhogpur - Bholath Road).

I have complained all this to SDO also but I am surprised he is did not listen to our concerns and also not ready to help us on this.

I would like to request to Punjab power board to consider all my above concerns and points and help us in installing the meter at my place and give justice to me. Please consider all the points and let us know why they are asking for bribe if they are getting proper salary from government already. Please take strict action against all this and help us in installing meter as soon as possible.

Please contact us at 9915291408 or [email protected] for further details.

Looking forward for your reply and action on this!

Rajinder Singh
sehaj

Apr 24, 2015

displace a meter box in front of my house's door

I am ranjit singh.I have a house in mohalla chimbiyia.Your workers place a meter box infront of my house's door .At that time I am out of town .Without my permission they put a meter box infront my house door .Please sir I request to you that as soon as possible solve my problem. I am so irrating from that meter box. I am very thankful to you .