Pune Municipal Corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about Pune Municipal Corporation

rmghaisas

May 18, 2019

Property Tax

Property tax for property No.O/1/09/02804389 is being charged @100% & the discount of 40% for self-occupied residential apartment is not applied.

I was asked to pay full Tax for FY 17-18 & 18-19 & then the discounted amount will be credited to the FY 19-20 tax.

I have paid the tax for both the years in full but the tax bill for FY19-20 does not reflect the credit amount & have again charged @100% without applying 40% legally available discount.

All the formalities are complete by submitting all the documents which PMC has asked for applying the said discount but still the issue is not resolved. The officers are arrogant and lot of follow-up is being taken with PMC concerned officers.

I want to pay the tax for FY 19-20 also before 31st May 2019 to avail the early bird discount hence the issue needs to be resolved so that I can pay the correct amount.

Request your support & help.

Mrs.Savita Ghaisas & Mr.Ravikiran Ghaisas

Property Tax

billsahmad

May 14, 2019

Stray dogs barking all night long

I live at shri kadambari society, fatima nagar, pune, near royal enfield service station. In this area there are around 8-9 stray dogs that bark all night long disturbing everyone living nearby this area. Some people who live nearby give them food and put on collar, making the dogs even more brave to attack whoever tries to hush them. At night they get spread across the lane that connects the society from the main road and growl and attack whoever comes in/goes out. Could you please look into this issue and catch them so that this would be avoided and people would live without fear of getting attacked.

Bilal Ahmad
+919047752629
wpooja26

May 8, 2019

Disposal of garbage

I live at kashinath Patil Nagar road, near Akshay restaurant, Dhankawadi pune in this area corporation workers who collects garbage from house demands for 60/- to pick the garage each month. If we don't give them money they don't collect garbage from house and though we give they pick garbage after 2-3 days. And we are working people we go early in morning and come home late night we can't dispos our home garbage properly. So I request you plz send a garbage van in this area.
wpooja26

May 8, 2019

Disposal of garbage

I live at kashinath Patil Nagar road, near Akshay restaurant, in this area corporation workers who collects garbage from house demands for 60/- to pick the garage each month. If we don't give them money they don't collect garbage from house and though we give they pick garbage after 2-3 days. And we are working people we go early in morning and come home late night we can't dispos our home garbage properly. So I request you plz send a garbage van in this area.
Darious Samuel

Apr 8, 2019

Mosquitoes in Bopodi Shanta Niketan Society

It’s April now and we are facing issue of mosquitoes in Bopodi since Feb 2019.
There are so many mosquitoes in the city and reason being the river is not clean and there is water hyacinth all over the river.
People should be sent to clean the river instead of spraying the toxic mosquitoes killing medicine all over the places which is not effective.

It would be good if we deal with water hyacinth.

Pune Bopodi Resident
chetanahirrao

Jan 29, 2019

Violent Stray Dogs in and around society premises

Hi, I am resident of Regalia Residency (Road going toward Nyati/ and Puranik Projects), Bavdhan Budruk area.
The number of stray dogs in Bavdhan Budruk have increased in last few months. They barking days and nights and randomly attacks pedestrians. Now some of the dogs have entered in our society premises, children are frightened as there are some incidents happened recently, dog follows them and jump over. Very recent incidence - some dog has tares the bike seat covers / sponge badly.

Can someone help in this matter? sending some squad to catch these dogs and taking them to remote area away from city.
bhayancpi

Oct 11, 2018

Dog Barking Day & Night

There are two dogs barking day & night. There is open land between Mahesh Paradise & Surbhi Park in Aundh Pune where they keep on barking.Neither we are getting peaceful sleep & nor able to stay in home.

I tried contacting number given in PMC website still the issue is not resolved. I request you on behalf of all residents from here please do the needful as soon as possible you can.

Address: Mahesh Paradise & Surbhi Park in Nagras road, Aundh Pune 07
Ak20

Sep 13, 2018

Dogs barking

There are way too many stray dogs barking and crying outside Nancy towers, wanowarie every night . It has been like this for a month atleast . Request you kindly resolve the issue at the earliest.
Thank you!
romit1811

Jul 25, 2018

stray dogs bite

There are many stray dogs near Bhujwal Basti area below hinjewadi Bridge. There are couple of mad dogs which attacked me multiple times. Its a serious issue as I could not get out of my society.I request you to please get me rid of those stray dogs.
Please waiting for your help.

Address : A 603, Sai Arcade Society, Below Hinjewadi Bridge.
Landmark : Ranjhai Hotel.

Mobile no. 8793507812
Email ID: [email protected]

Romit Singhai
vaichatt

Jul 5, 2018

Pigs breeding menace in Tukai Nagar, Hadapsar, Pune

In Tukai Nagar, Hadapsar Pune area there is a menace of stray pigs which might lead to severe disease Japanese Encephalitis on human beings during this rainy season. They are breeding in huge numbers.

On the road between Dream Ville Society and Yashraj Green Catsle Society there is huge number of pigs who roam, breed and create a menace day and night.

This is a request to you to catch the pigs from the area and send them to proper places which are meant for pigs. They have become a menace to society.

Vaijayanta C
aam nagrik bakulnagar

Jun 23, 2018

DISTURBANCE FROM DOGS

I am living in Bakul nagar, Bibvewadi, Pune 411037 . In whole night Dogs are barking loudly and In Morning we cant walk even in our society. There are some dogs and some puppies openly walk on the road and we are scared about their biting.Please send Dog catching Van as early as possible to catch them.

Thanking You,
Aam Nagrik from Bakul Nagar, Pune
Komal ingle

Jun 12, 2018

Irregular water supply

Irregular and insufficient water supply
We often face the problem of irregular water supply in our area (lohegaon, Pune). We always face issues like shortage of water supply as water is supplied after 5 days and that too for very short period of time-hardly for 2 hour. This always become very inconvenient to store the water for the period of 5 days. And there two pipelines in this area, other pipeline water is supplied after 1-2 days and the pipeline which we have water is supplied after 5 days. Please have a look in this matter I have doubt that the water supplier takes money from the people of another pipeline. I request you to kindly look into this matter as this is now become very problematic for us.
Vaishali Khandagale

Apr 22, 2018

incomplete road. Sr.52/4/2, Baner pune

Road of patch 120 feet pending for last 5 years, whereas all the other roads are complete. We are property tax payers since 2002 with authoried contruction.

We are facing problems due to this uncompleted patch. We have followed at all levels but no output.

Please request support for solution.

#8390824244
pandeybat

Apr 15, 2018

Accident due to Dogs

We have a serious issue due to dogs. I am living at wagholi pune.

My address is - Som taraces society, Infront of life line hospital, pune nagar road.

In this street there are dangerous dogs like loins, after 11:30 PM (Every night) they collected each others and start barking whole night. We cant sleep, its very annoing.

Today is the 7th day and i couldnt get perfect rest, so that i fall ill. Now who is responsible? I complaint at PMC but no action, what are you doing?

One more incident i would like to share. 1 day i left my office at 2:30 AM (Midnight) i was driving my bike.

When i reached at wagholi, some dogs attacked me near wagholeshwar temple infront of icici bank atm. (You can check cctv footage of icici bank atm)

My bike's speed was 30 and they dogs attcked on my lag, i got unbalanced and i felt on road. My one hand was fractured.

Why you are not taking any serious actions. Do not forget that you, your family members can also be injured due to dogs.

You will have to do something. Specailly infront of life line hospital, because there are several pationts are admit, think about them.

We look forward to seeing your actions soon.

"A responsible common man" (ARCM)
Suchismita Dalai

Apr 11, 2018

Dog bite

Hello sir,
I got bitten by a dog in fatima Nagar on 7th night.. please look into this matter seriously as it might be problematic in future..
LP410507

Apr 7, 2018

stray Dog orphanage run by couple in residential premise

Nuisance Dogs (4 dogs) barking or nuisance dog

The complaint concerns Bunglow no.24 Owner Mr & Mrs Visputey विसपुते , Lake paradise society opposite CRPF Talegaon Pune 410507
Visputey husband & wife seems to be running a stray dog orphanage in residential society. Presently they have Unsterilized 4 Stray dogs.
Mr & mrs Visputey leaves to work Locking the 4 dogs chained inside the twin bungalow, the dogs are Locked all the time between 8 am to 9 pm till the couple returns from work.

Throughout this time dogs creates a continuous nuisance noise, by barking persistently barking continues to such an extent that it unreasonably interferes with the peace, & convenience of all persons in premises .”

All 4 dogs keeps barking all night long causing harassment to all neighbors around house No.24.
All 4 Dog behaves in a manner that is injurious or dangerous to the health of any person with Blood pressure BP & other related health issues;

Dogs barking substantially interferes with the right to peace or property by persons other than the owner Mr & Mrs Visputey by acts including, but not limited to, frequent, long, or continued barking or howling, repeated defecation on property other than that of the owner, or damaging property other than that of the owner;

causes of barking dogs are:-
- All 4 dogs are being restrained on a fixed chain or rope for long periods of time or having insufficient space to move freely in an enclosed backyard;
- lack of training;
- insufficient food and/or water;
- ill health;
- loneliness/boredom

Dogs are never taken for a walk: are left locked inside, all day, every day. Dogs began to annoy the neighbours by continually barking, but it is obvious that this was not the dog's fault & Mr & Mrs Visputey are

Dog owners are to be informed that keeping stray dog orphanage in residential society is illegal. Dogs be moved to a shelter elsewhere.
LP410507

Apr 7, 2018

Dog orphanage in residential premise

Nuisance Dogs (4 dogs) barking or nuisance dog

causes of barking dogs are:-
- lack of training;
- insufficient food and/or water;
- ill health;
- loneliness/boredom

Shekhar45

Mar 26, 2018

Garbage disposal at the entrance

I am living in Vishrant society, Vishrantwadi. All the garbage of the society is dumped at the front entrance of the building 18 and not contained in closed containers.. Kids are playing, old people walk near it, and not to mention dogs are picking bags and spreading it everywhere. Its really unhygienic and can cause contagious disease. The society has plenty place in the back but they use heavily commuted place where many people walk by. Sometimes people even dump their adult diapers and whole human feces is exposed on the street. Can you please advise the society on this nasty practice and use proper containtment of garbage. They take enough maintenance fees to address this issue.
Shekhar45

Mar 26, 2018

Animal Cruelty

I live in Vishrant Society, Vishrantwadi. I have seen when people hit or act cruelly towards dogs they become aggressive qnd violent. However, the dogs in my society have become tremendously friendly due to a few caregivers who feed and love them; they only chase vehicles at high speed in the society as a few of them killed their puppies and also caused injuries to human beings. Only if people can feed these dogs once or twice a week and show empathy, they can be really safe for everyone. Not to mention making us civilised people.

If PMC can ask every society to put up a board saying " Do not hurt or act cruelly towards dogs, show compassion to every being; plus it is unlawful to abuse or hurt animals"
Pooja Ovhal

Mar 15, 2018

Dogs are disturbing our peaceful sleep

Hello Sir,

I stay in Vrundavan Colony, Azad Nagar near Sutar Dawakhana, Kothrud. Here we are getting sleepless at night between 1:00 am to almost 5:00 pm because of dogs are barking, crying, fighting with other dogs and making noise since 3 months everyday. We can't sleep peacefully.

So I request you on behalf of all residents from here please do the needful as soon as possible you can.

Thanks in advance.

Address: Vrundavan Colony, Azad Nagar, Kothrud, Pune.

Note: Dogs sleep in Alkapuri Society below cars in the morning after disturbing our sleep in the night.
Pooja Ovhal

Mar 15, 2018

Dogs are barking at night

Hello Sir,

Thanks in advance.

Address: Vrundavan Colony, Azad Nagar, Kothrud, Pune.

Feb 12, 2018

dogs near sumangal karyalay dhankawadi

i live near sumangal karyalay dhankawadi, there are more than 5 dogs are here. out of which 4 are puppies.
they are making the area dirty. also at night time they bark and we are unable to sleep.

please help. I am facing this problem since a month...

please help.
Arun Sonavane

Jan 28, 2018

shitting of dogs and cats in front of gate

I am staying in "Swapna Poorty" Chandramani society, Road no.4 Tingre Nagar Vishrantwad Pune 4110015. My neighbour
Mr.Sawant has kept 3 to 4 pug dogs and some three cats without any government permit in their building.
One of these dogs, today evening at 6.30 pm came in front our gate and shitted and pissed.Their owner Mrs.Ragini Sanjay Sawant viewed this and I too was seeing, standing in my galary at this scenario, expecting her to stop this dog's act or cleaning the shit but did nothing.She murmured in high voice that " Did I tell the dogs to shit in front of our gate". It is so ridiculous to see this picture.

We and our society members have always victimized to witness such act of fighting, shouting, pissing. shitting cats and dogs on thesociety road and varandah of nearby flat owners. They are very errant , aggressive and abusive to people , who confront with them on these issues. Society does not any action despite the complaints, avoiding clashes.It is very unhygenic to stay in this situation.
We request you to please take any corrective action to avoid such incidents and warn people about code of conduct of society.

SAMEER MANSING DHUMAL

Jan 23, 2018

Dog Bite

I am Sameer Mansing Dhumal

I'm staying in 65/608 Gokhalnagar Pune 41106. My son 11 years of age is bitten by 1 street dog this was happen 2 times, these dog somehow resides in our area & surrounding area nearby. We have been facing street dogs issue for a long time and this is not the first case. There has been several such bitten, barking, chasing cases in area. School Childrens are very disappointed and angry.also i was informed to Local Corp orator many times but due to legal issues they cannot take the decision permanently

These dogs barks during the Afternoon & Early Morning. It is difficult to get sleep in nights. It is highly possible that these animals are infected and pose a grave danger to kids & old agers in the area.

These dogs are getting more violent day by day and there is all chances that these animals may bite anyone again very soon.

Request your to address this issue at the earliest. Appreciate your quick action with regards to these dogs.

As per my opinion 50 plus dogs in this area

Also who have his own Dog they also not take care every time dogs seated any where

Sameer Dhumal
ggmundada

Jan 14, 2018

Stray dogs Gangadham

I stay in Gangadham Bunglow society phase 1, lane no.1,
There is a open plot next to my home where any given time atleast 5-6 stray dogs stay. These bark whole night, while my children come at home they bark a lot and chase them, my younger kid is just 5 years these are threat to my society kids too. Please pick these dogs . You can call me on 9028478078.

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...