pune police

Consumer complaints and reviews about pune police

P Raikar

Jan 15, 2022

Hasban's side is hitting and giving mental trouble

Respected mother'm/sir
My name is Pooja, it has been 7 months for my marriage, we have had an arranged marriage with love We are married with the permission of the family members, but my husband raises his hand on me in every fight, beats me and giving mental trouble,I am a working woman, then his family members are telling his that if she does a job, then she has ego,Because of the job, I have to go out for training, so every time he fights with me.If I do not call the raceway, then he calls the office staff or threatens to call the direct owner.says that leave the job, Beth at home,When I go out of office work, the tech fights on the call till night 3 o'clock.If he dies me, then his family knows this, yet they understand me only that all the girls kill you, even after you bear a little of the husband,I don't want Divorce but I can't bear all this trouble now,I am working since last 5 years, he knows this, still he is asking to resign the job.
threatening me to call the owner , I do not complain to anyone, but I want a divorce from mutual understanding because right now I am getting mental trouble on his behalf, that cannot be tolerated.

Pooja
Mail- [email protected]
isha91

Dec 27, 2021

Personal

ONE WOMAN HELEN MOORJANI SHE STILL NOT GAVED TO MR LJ SHARMA HIS 50/60K BACK AND MR LJ SHARMA ALREADY SICK IN HEALTH ON MEDICAL GROUND AND HE WANTS ALL HIS 50K/60K MONEY BACK FROM LADY HELEN MOORJANI WHICH SHE YET NOT GIVING.

PLLLZZZ HELP ME OUT IN GETTING BACK 50K/60K MONEY BACK FROM LADY HELEN MOORJANI.
Akshayp91

Jan 13, 2021

Character certificate

I didn't receive my character certificate online. I have applied for same 2 month back. Local police station approved my application but CFC verication is pending since last 15 days
There no option to look for current status of application my application ID is-Pune11201002112.
Kindly do needful
Dr Akshay parjane
B1 806 runwal Seagull handewadi road hadapsar
Medical officer surgeon..
aniammav

Nov 2, 2019

GOODWIN JEWELLERS CHEATING CASE

I am Ms.Anjumole varghese i am lodging a complaint of fraud/cheating we have invested few lakhs to this jewellers, As we thought we will get some outcome to survive . It is our hard earned money. after the maturity we have approached to them they said it will take to return 3 months each and every customer got the same answer from them. last one week they arre closed doewn their outlet and vanished. when we contacted their agents and the owner they said they will take time to return our money.
But the case is not ending suddently they vanished they are not attending our phone calls now all the outlets are closed .Please we need your earnest hellp.

cell no : 9923196380
axisbank

Oct 3, 2019

Cheating case for Loan

Hi, we request you to visit the nearest loan center for further assistance. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
vikrantra

Oct 1, 2019

Cheating case for Loan

A person Vinod Shinde (Ph Number 7507098972) had agreed to give a personal loan from Axis bank , application number 10872065. He conformed that the loan is sanctioned for 1419000 and the amount will be disbursed in 2 days (as of 25th Sep 2019). The agreement was done on 24th Sep and they took 5 cheques and Rs 1000. after 25th he stopped talking my calls and there have been no response to my text messages. I think its a fraud and i need Rs 1000 and cheques back.
PLEASE HELP!!!
shell8396

Aug 19, 2019

Credit Card miss used

This is regarding my card security concern on Amazon.com as yesterday I had received an SMS from my bank that "39 USD spent on my card on 19th AUG 19" at Amazon Seller repay.FX Charges as per terms and condition" that was really strange thing for me as I never use such kind of transection or subscription with Amazon, the ammount got diducted from my credit card details, I would request you to kindly investigate this issue and please help me in order to refund my money back, Moreover I haven't received any notification from Amazon, this is very strange and scarry for me , I had already raised the concern with Amazon .com and the bank .

Br,
Amit Kumar Tripathi
Kiran.shelar

Aug 4, 2019

Wallet stolen while traveling from the bus from Vishal Nagar to Hadapsar

I was traveling from Vishal Nagar to Hadapsar on 2nd August from pmpml bus timings (8:45pm- 10 pm).I noticed when I get down from bus at Gadital , Hadapsar that someone stolen my wallet which contains 1000 rs cash, and also contains my 2 ATM cards, 1 food card, A key, driving license, pan card and company health card.
Please let me know if you get any information on this regard.My contact no is 9822966642
chavanpravin

Aug 1, 2019

Fraud with company

Respected Sir / Ma'am
I am Mr. Pravin Chavan , Director of the Company AE-Masters Safekeeping & Placement Services Pvt Ltd.
I would like to report a complaint against our ex-employee Mr. Shyam Chavan. There have been several incidents & Issues over the last few days. We have dismissed (Fired) him for gross misconduct & fraud in our company. He has companies documents with him i,e. Visiting Card & Brochures but when management ask him for that he denied but we can not trust the person.He is no longer authorized to make any kind of commitment on behalf of our company but still he is constantly interrupting our business & clients by calling/ mailing them, saying that generate work order & invoice for another company as work order has been already generated & work has been completed by Ae-Masters. As we get to know about this incident we immidietly inform our clients by mail that he is no more working with us, I have attached the screen shot of mail please go through it once. Even after he approaches the client company constantly & provide wrong information that company has not released his & workers payment & ask them not to release companies payment until he received his own (Have attached the screenshot for the same), but the fact is we tried to reach him by calls so many times & asked him just come to office and clear the things & get your cheque but he don’t come & his respond/tone was very rude & arrogent & still spread wrong information about management. whatever he did was unethical and not acceptable at cost. and I feel that it is time to report a formal complaint against him, But despite that he continues to do so, and now time has come that you take cognizance of his behavior and enforce strict action.
I would like to report the occurrences on record as follows:
Joining Date – 14/06/2018
Project in which fraud has been done by Mr. Shyam Chavan –
Client Company – Mantra Properties
Work Discription – cobalt stone work
Fraud Discription - wrong information about vendor,Fraud in material quantity & bills.
Fired Date - 15/6/2019

Full Name of fraudulent - Shyamsundar Shankar Chavan
Current Address – Godbole Vasti, Behind Marathashahi Hotel, Keshavnagar, Pune – 411036
Permanent Address - Shivajinagar, Hivra BK, Buldhana, Hivra Budruk , Maharashtra – 443301
Contact No – 8329979294
Hence I would request you to give your serious attention on this serious issue and take immediate legal action on the fraudsters involved in this malicious crime of cheating company.
Your in-time action on this complaint can prevent frauds that this person is executing.
Pravin Chavan
Contact No - 982380990

Fraud with company Fraud with company Fraud with company Fraud with company

darsh143only4u

Jul 30, 2019

Theft in House

Hi Sir,

Theft done at my house by my wife's relatives with help of my wife and I have CCTV footage of complete theft plan. Hinjewadi police refused to register FIR against wife. Husband not considered as human? Why any complaint against husband registered just only statement and no complaint when crime done by any women? Will they register complaint only when husband killed by wife?
Please do needful and register my complaint as I have big financial loss due to this theft.

Please update me with status on. [email protected]

Theft in House

ANKUR0GUPT

Jul 12, 2019

Taking bribe

Shastri Nagar police station of Pune is towing vehicles from Phoenix Mall, no parking zone and asking people to pay penalty of 1050 using ATM card. They show some photograph on mobile which says that penalty to park in footpath is 1000 for 2-wheeler and 2000 for 4-wheeler. No reference of newspaper or date.
They are picking vehicles from no parking zone and charging for parking on footpath.
Later, they say, give me 500 cash and take vehicle else pay 1050 from ATM.
Savita Mhetre

May 29, 2019

Stolen my purse

I am Savita Narayan Mhetre. My purse was stolen 14 th may 2019 at sarasbag. It has some cash, 2 ATM cards, pan card, two wheeler driving license, voter ID, important keys,identy size photos. Please help me if it was got someone. My contact no. 9049954700

May 16, 2019

Lost my purse

Lost my purse in Munjaba wasti area and after that visited the nearby police station where they asked me to register lost and found complaint online and I did that but now that website is showing error and on new website there is no option to check the status of raised complaint. Can anyone please help me with same.
Sekandar Ali

May 13, 2019

Lost Mobile

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Sekandar Ali, I am a resident of Sr No 26/7A Jambhulkar mala Bhairobanala Near Present park Pune 411013
I lost my mobile phone in bus when i was traveling from pune station to Kondhawa on 11th May 2019 at time 10:30 to 11:30.

Model: Redmi 6A
Colour: Black
IMEI1: 860435042684537
IMEI2: 860435042684545
Serial No : 19847/E8ZM06330
There are 1 Sim cards inside my mobile
(1) Idea. 7038193371

This is my request to all of you if anything received by you please get in touch with me on my alternate contact number Mob No : +91 9923935671 or Email me on [email protected]
nandagopalbnair

May 8, 2019

Lost Wallet containing License, 5 Bank Cards and 400 rupees

Hi Sir,

I lost my wallet on 5th May between 10.30 pm to 11.15 pm when I was travelling on my bike from aundh to viman nagar. My wallet also contains driving license, 5 bank cards and around 400 rupees.

Please contact me at 7038831169 or [email protected], if required.

Thanking You,
Nandagopal B Nair
Shubhangi Shinde

May 4, 2019

Lost Of Purse with money,Driving license, Pan Card

My name is Shubhangi Dinesh Shinde, on Friday dtd. 03/05/2019 i have lost my Purse with money,Driving license, Pan Card nearby swargate area.

Please give me if anyone found it.

My cell number is 9763714001 and mail id is [email protected]

Shubhangi Shinde
IfraShaikh

Feb 8, 2019

Lost my Vivo V7 mobile

My name is Ifra Shaikh.
Address - Kubera Colony, NIBM road, Kondhwa, Pune - 411048.

My mobile phone was stolen on 27th January 2019 around 09:00 pm at Alankaran lawns, Wanawadi.

Model : Vivo V7 1718
IMEI1: 866946038228877
IMEI1: 866946038228869

Sim card inside my mobile was Vodafone and mobile number is +91 9545788911

Request you to get in touch with me if you find anything related to it on my alternate contact number Mob No : +91 9371030801 or Email me on [email protected]

Ifra Shaikh
Swapnil Prayagkar

Feb 3, 2019

Lost my Motorola E4 Mobile

My name is Prakash Prayagkar.
Address - Susangat Flat No.6, SNo - 160/161, Pandurang Colony, Erandwane, Pune - 411004

My mobile phone was stolen on 3rd February 2019 around 09:00 am.

Model : Motorola E4 W145792
IMEI1: 351826093737396
IMEI1: 351826093989393

Sim card inside my mobile was BSNL and mobile number is +91 9423014853

Request you to get in touch with me if you find anything related to it on my alternate contact number Mob No : +91 7755916386 or Email me on [email protected]

Prakash Prayagkar
jitesh gohel

Dec 15, 2018

stolen inverter

I vishal shantilalji shrishrimal(jain)
Respected sir
i am writting this complaint as my inverter has been stolen from my shop in kondhwa khurd-48 building name-sai leela shop no 4...my inverter is stolen from past 3 days and i request you to look into this matter and help me out..
mobile no-9890084485(vishal shrishrimal)
jitesh gohel

Dec 15, 2018

INVERTER STOLEN FROM SHOP

I VISHAL SHANTILALJI SHRISHRIMAL(JAIN)
I AM WRITTING THIS COMPLAINT AS MY INVERTER AS BEEN STOLEN FROM MY SHOP IN KONDHWA KHURD-48 NEAR KUMAR PRITHVI SOCIETY BUILDING NAME-SAI LEELA APARTMENT SHOP NO 4...I REQUEST YOU TO LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AND HELP ME OUT...
YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 9890084485

Nov 16, 2018

fraud (iphone 6s)

Prakash Audumbar Pawar, who is presently residing at Pune. His mob no is 7276300141/7447598284

I connected him via OLX regarding iPhone 6s mobile, He told me to deposit half of the amount in his account i.e 10000k.
after the depositing, the amount in his account he is not receiving my call or his mobile was switched off.

Prakash Audumbar Pawar

Anand Shende

Nov 14, 2018

Garbage and Traffic on Road

Respected Sir/ Madam,
I Anand Shende. Dhayari,Pune,Maharashtra,India would like to tell you that I saw that in our area their is Traffic on Road and Garbage throw everywhere on Road. Some old age people walk on Road and they will get infection from it.There is Sound pollution as well as Air pollution too. I request you to provided Traffic police on Dhayari Road and Sinhgad road. You can provided Traffic Police on Dhayari road and Sinhgad Road.
My Email Id is [email protected]

Garbage and Traffic on Road Garbage and Traffic on Road Garbage and Traffic on Road Garbage and Traffic on Road Garbage and Traffic on Road

supriya mehetre

Oct 3, 2018

lost mobile phone

i miss Supriya Mehetre,I have lost my ASUS ZENFONE MAX M1 PRO smart phone while travelling from Susgaon to Marketyard PMT bus, on 3rd oct 2018 around 7.32pm.
When i was about to come out of bus at COEP bus stop, i kept my mobile inside my bag, and i am sure, someone who was standing behind me has stolen it from my bag. Please help us finding the mobile.please find following details of my mobile.
thank you.

ASUS ZENFONE MAX M1 PRO
colour- BLACK
IMEI NO- 356578095256686.

I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE FIND MY MOBILE PHONE.
my contact details,
Supriya Mehetre,
mobile number-9890337138
mail [email protected]

Oct 1, 2018

fraud (iphone 6s)

Prakash Pawar, who is presently residing at Pune. His mob no is 7276300141/7447598284

Prakash A Pawar

Oct 1, 2018

fraud (iphone 6s)

Prakash Pawar, who is presently residing at Pune. His mob no is 7447598284/7276300141

Prakash A Pawar