Pune Traffic Police

Anil R Shinde

Aug 19, 2019

Wrong E Challan / Incorrect E Challan

Dear Sir/ Madem

This is with reference to the challan no. PNCCC19001610077 for MH12 PK 5923 issued on 17th August 2019 in Pune wherein the description of violation states “Non Stopping Before Stopline” I would like to bring to your concern that the Four wheeler image uploaded as an evidence does not belong to me as the vehicle in image is Four Wheeler and the number of those car is MH 12 RK 5923 and I have my own Two Wheeler bike and the number is MH12 PK 5923 you by mistake created E Challan for MH 12 PK 5923 I Am attaching herewith the photos of my self owned Bike for the reference
it is my humble request that please redirect the challan to the correct vehicle(MH12 RK 5923) and its owner

Anil Shinde

Wrong E Challan / Incorrect E Challan

camal

Aug 18, 2019

Wrong E Challan issued PMCCM19004548294

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have received on 12/08/2019 E Challan PMCCM19004548294 dated 11/08/219 of Rs. 1000/- with description "Wrong side driving". This was issued against my car with registration no. MH12FK0744. However the image attached with this E Challan is of Motorcycle with registration no. MH12FX744. I am not owner of this vehicle. Thus it shows that E Challan through oversight is wrongly issued against my vehicle(car).

May I Request you to please redirect the subject E Challan to the correct owner of the vehicle and remove the same appearing against my name.

Niteen Nawathe
Ranjit1827

Incorrect challan

This is with reference to the challan no. PNCCC19001559099 for MH12 PC 7935 issued on 5th Aug, 2019 in Pune wherein the description of violation states "WITHOUT HELMET " . I would like to bring to your concern that the two wheeler image(Two wheeler number MH 12 PG 7935) uploaded as an evidence does not belong to me as the vehicle in image is two wheeler and the no. stated above is my four wheeler. It seems while there was a goof up between two wheeler number with 'PG' and my number 'PC' and hence wrong challan was issued. I am attaching herewith copy of the challan and the image shown as evidence in the same. Please verify the same and withdraw the incorrect challan against me.

Ranjit

Incorrect challan Incorrect challan

VIJAY SATARA

Wrong challan recived on mobile no 9423868236

Sir i am VIJAY KRISHNARAV DESHMUKH RE IRECIVED YOUR CHALLAN NUMBER SIDING AT SATARA YESTERDAY I RECIVED YOUR CHALLAN NO PNCCC19001543954 ON MY MOBILE NO 9423868236 FOR PAYMENT OF RS 500 .BUT SIR PL NOTE THAT I NEVER COME TO PUNE WITH MY BIKE MH 11 BS 9289 .ALSO I NEVER GIVE MY BIKE TO SOME BODY.SO PL NOTE THAT THER IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH OBESRVING DATA FROM CCTV OR OR SMOE BODY IS USING MY REGISRTION NO BY FROUD .SO MATTER IS SERIOUS PL LOOK IN MATTER PROPERLY AND TAKE NECESSARY ACTION PL.

Extra Amount charged

@ Bhavani Peth - Pune, Disobeying traffic signs & signals - Rs 500/- has been charged to me.
Asked for driving licence & ATM card to swipe. earlier asked to pay Rs. 200 and at the time of swiping Rs. 500 and when asked the person was saying the charges / rates has been increased now.
No challan has given, when asked they asked to check mobile.
I got message, but unable to see charge slip
(auth#810511 charge slip)
aishwarya1422

Aug 12, 2019

Incorrect EChallan issued (PNCC19001552937)

Dear Sir/Madam ,

This is with reference to the challan no. PNCC19001552937 for MH12 NL7541 issued on 3rd Aug, 2019 in Pune wherein the description of violation states "WITHOUT HELMET " . I would like to bring to your concern that in the photo uploaded it can be seen that I am not driving.
Due to heavy rain , my vehicle was not getting started and I was trying to Start it .
If I was driving without helmet , then the challan should have been issued .
I always carry my helmet and make sure to wear it as I am well know to the rules.
Vijay Deshmukh

Aug 11, 2019

FOR INCORRECT CHALLAN NO PNCCC19001543954

SIR IAM CHALLAN NO PCC KRISHNARAV DESHMUKH FROM SATARA SIR I I RECIVED MESSAGE ON MY MOBILE NO REGARDING CHALLAN NO PNCCC19001543954 YESTERDAY ON 10-08-2019.SHOWING CHALLAN FOR 30-07-2019 FOR PUNE AREA BUT SIR PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM FROM SATARA AND I NEVER BE IN PUNE WITH THAT MOTOERCYCLE AISO PL NOTE THAT INEVER VISITED PUNE FOR LAST 6 MONTHS MY VECHAL NEVER BE IN PUNE IT ALWAYS IN SATARA.IN FACT DUE TO HEAVY RAIN THE VECHIAL WAS NOT ON ROAD IN SATARA FOR LAST 3WEEKS SO IT IS CLEAR THAT CHALLAN WAS ISSUED TO ME ON PHONE WAS NOT CORRECT SO PL GOTHROUGH DEEPALY AND CANCEELED THE CALLAN AND ISSE TO PROPER PERSON.
Sunnyswamy

Aug 9, 2019

Incorrect Challan : PMCM19004464057 Issued on Date 09/08/2018 at 10:14 am

I have received a SMS for E-challan PMCM19004464057 with fine on RS 2200 fpr Wrong side driving, Dangerous driving and Police manual signal violation Which is absolutely incorrect.
Also there is no evidence found regarding this allegation. How can a person drive from wrong side dangerously, in front of police at the signal in morning at 10:14 AM. This is false allegation. I was pushing my bike from wrong side as the my bikes petrol was empty. There were many drivers going from wrong side but I guess the cops miss captured my bike’s number.
I request Pune Traffic Police to cancel this false allegation.
Sunny

Aug 8, 2019

Road blocking

I am a resident of Riya residency salunke viahar road in a bylane. At the begining of the lane there is a commercial building with out parking. Opposite there is a garage with vehicles being parked and worked upon on the road. And the visitor of the commercial building duble parking two wheeler and cars and we are left with no place to take out vehicles inside the lane. And when we try to complain they fight back. We have made multiple complain to the gym hotel and classes in the building and the garage about this but no result. Even the visitors of the commercial building are parking vehicles in the full lane leaving us no place to leek our visitors vehicles.
Please help us out if this situation as we are not able to reach home specially in the evening returning from work as the rod is always blocked.

Shakil shaikh
9822004432
Flat no 502 Riya residency
33/34 Nanak society behind salunke Vihar telephone exchange Pune 48
Jitendra B Jadhav

Aug 8, 2019

No Parking made by you at a School

मा.साहेब

आपल्या विभागाकडुन सेंट हेलनज स्कुल येथे No Parking चे बोर्ड लावले गेलेले आहेत वास्तविक पाहता या ठिकाणी शाळा असुन सदर शाळेमध्ये अनेक विद्यार्थी आहेत.अनेकांचे पालक आपल्या पाल्याला
आपल्या स्वताच्या कार किंवा टु व्हिलर वरुन ने जा करत असतात.त्यामुळे सदर ठिकाणी पार्किंग करणं हे साहजिकच आहे.पुण्याच्या ईतर अनेक शाळांजवळ हे आपणाला पाहायला मिळेल.तरि आपल्याकडुन घेण्यात आलेला नो पार्किंग चा निर्णय हा निंदनिय असुन आपण हा निर्णय त्वरित मागे घेऊन सहकार्य करावे.
archana87

Aug 6, 2019

Incorrect EChallan issued (PMCCM19004389520)

I have received an intimation as SMS dated 06-Aug-2019 19:33 hrs about E-challan - PMCCM19004389520 of Rs. 200/- for Tinted glasses/Black Film (Vehicle white celerio).

I would like to hereby bring to your notice that this challan is not valid for me, since the image of vehicle is not mine.
I have grey color baleno registered with this number.In the attached image registration number is not clear.

Request you to please cancel this challan or assign the same to the right person.

Archana

Pay online: http://mahatrafficechallan.in/p/919945e30
(within 15 days)

Respected sirr
Maharashtra Traffic Police

On dated 4/07/2019 neat about 4 Pm i m with my friend at khadkwasla dam.
Lots of people park their vehical outside of road including police also.
The place where i park my vehical with my friend bike is surrounded by lots of vehical.
Without talking with me they add 200/- fine for park vehical in non parking area on rto acc...it is totally non sence things done by that policeman.
The main thing it is away from city and residental area then how it will be non park area..?

After returning to home its too late when i read this sms about traffic police.

Bad policeman

users123456

Aug 2, 2019

Wrong amount on Echallan

This is with reference to the challan no. PNCCC19000554506 for MH12 NC 4223 issued on 20th April 2019 in Pune wherein the description of violation states "WITHOUT HELMET". I would like to bring to your concern that the charges of Without helmet 2 wheeler drive is 100 Rs. under Section. 129 r/w S.177 of MV Act. I have paid charges 500 Rs which is generated on E-challan. Please verify the same and withdraw the refund me the rest of the amount I paid challan against me.

Hemant Kanthed
users123456

Aug 2, 2019

Wrong amount on echallan

Hemant Kanthed
S4589

Aug 1, 2019

Wrong echallan issued (PNCCC19001274030)

Wrong echallan has been issued (PNCCC19001274030) on 18 July 2019 for not wearing helmet. My vehicle number is MH 12 KW 4459 whweras the vehicle seen in the image attached with echallan is different. Please withdraw the challan and inform me accordingly.
S4589

Aug 1, 2019

Wrong echallan issued (PNCCC19001274030)

I have been issued a wrong echallan (PNCCC19001274030) on 18 July 2019 for not wearing the helmet (Vehicle no. MH 12 KW 4459). In the image the vehicle shown is not mine. I request you to verify the license plate number and withdraw the challan immediately and send the acknowledge of it to me.
debeshp

Wrong eChallan

On 18th July I received a message saying that I have been issued an eChallan by number PNCCC19001266253 by Pune Traffic Police. On checking further I found that the echallan was issued for my two wheeler MH12 RC 1695 on 14th July 2019 at 15.40 PM for riding without helmet.

Please note following facts:

1. My above mentioned two wheeler is a Honda Activa whereas the two bikes shown in the picture are both different bikes, not Honda Activa.

2. The picture is not clear on the registration numbers of the bikes shown, however can be visibly seen that both have different numbers.

3. Most importantly, I am not living in Pune and moved to Mumbai during May 2019 on transfer and living in Mumbai for past 2 months with my Activa with me in Mumbai.

The above are enough proofs that the challan has been wrongly issued to me. Request to drop the echallan from my name and issue same to the correct person.

Wrong eChallan

neelaraj

bavdhan road traffic

I am Senior citizen working in private company. I have to travel 10 kms from my home daily. I stays at Bavdhan. I observed now a days traffic jam from Bavdhan to Pashan /circle between 9 to 10.30/11 am . Police attends to it after it gets really really jam.
Can you not consider and arrange traffic police during that period before it gets jammed. I usually cross the Bavdhan Pashan Circle distance within maximum 10 mnts. But now it takes nearly 40/45 mints every day. It is difficult for everyone to attend office in time (even if we start early), students may be getting late for school. etc..
Please look into the matter seriously . Thanks in anticipation,
Rajwade Neela
SwapnilPatil11

Wrong E-challan issued

I have been charged with e-challan PMCCM19004191281 for traffic rule violation. Not sure what is the issue but I have not broke any traffic rule. There is no image with my vehicle showing any traffic rule violation. There might be some confusion around vehicle number or traffic controller.
suhasjune

Jul 26, 2019

Echallan

On 20th July I received E challan no. PNCCC19001329254 but i want to inform you that the scooter in the photo is not mine. My scooter is Yamaha make and the person riding is not me, My age is 61.The person in the photo is around 30 years.
So i request you to cancel this e challan on my name.
Also earlier 4 challans still not removed from my name although I request Ed about the same. All the challan issued on my name are wrong.
Suhas Narhar Rajopadhye
Mobile 8208664866
samtej

Jul 25, 2019

Fine Without Helmet

Fine Without helmet

I have fined for not wearing helmet on 12/07/2019 but helmet was not compulsory (On 18/06/2019, CM bats for helmet rule to not fine for this) at this time. Also note that incident date is 12/07/2019 and They sent message about e challan on 24/07/2019. I had not violate any traffic rule, police just stopped me, taken a photo and told me to go only. he did not talked anything about helmet, etc. that time. What is this? Can I expect to cancel this e challan IMMEDIATELY ?
Vehicle no.: MH12BU5065, E cHALLAN NO.: PNCCC19001371377.

Please look into this.

Pratap Bhosale

Sharad N Kamble

Jul 25, 2019

Respected Sir/ Madam,

My name is Sharad Kamble. On 24 july 2019 i got a incorrect traffic challan message . My son uses my bike and he was in office. His office timing is 8:30 am - 5:00 pm. My bike was in office parking And challan timing is 12:55 pm.There is no photo of bike in challan also . How it's possible that bike is in office parking and its challan is made. If you need you can check office CCTV footage.

Kindly cancel this challan .

Applicant,
Sharad Kamble
9423206901
challan no. PNRCM19004038216
I am attaching my challan if needed.

Snehha Nawlaay

Jul 22, 2019

Traffic Mgmt for Mudhwa-Wagholi roads

Its been a routine affair to tackle traffic nuisance everyday during office hours on Magarpatta -Mudhwa and Wagholi roads. This nuisance is just due no discipline laid from the traffic control system. At the mudhwa chowk we have a set of traffic control team but the traffic is a combination of heavy vehicle, Muncipal carbage truck, dumpers etc... who create the maximum nuisance for office going crowd during official hours or rather peaks hour ie 8.30am to 11am and same repeats in the evening.

Sainath chowk has been placed with movable signal unit stand but unfortunately it is just standing there with no utility and no official to handle the chowk which invariably leads to congestion and trouble for us everyday.

Each day we have to call the traffic control for assistance and their patent answers that our officials are already there so its our humble appeal to help us stabilize the traffic so that we too could manage our office routine everyday.

Snehha

Jul 19, 2019

Some one hit my car and run

Sir/Mam
One car hit my car and run away. When my car stand side of road but he hit my car and run away I noted number of car MH14FS9986. I want strictly action against them.

Jul 19, 2019

One car hit my car and run

Sir/Mam One Scorpio Hit my car when my car is stand aside of road
Car no. MH14FS9986 it's very dangerous if this type of driver is there on road so I want strictly against him.

Velex Logistics - NOT DELIVERED MY PAN CARD
    Not received my PAN Card I wanted to register a complaint...
    MR.SPY Technologies - Doesnt offer what they propose on website.
    negative star se kam nhi de skte varna vahi deta...worst...
    nagar nigam rewa - Naali k paani se jal bharav badh jaise halaat
    Barsaat aur naali ka pani ki nikasi na hone se baadh jaise...
    Motor vehicles Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal - slot booking problem
    My app no [protected] and I am from WB. Trying to book a...
    adani power ltd - Bill payment & Exponential Increasing Electricity...
    I have made a payment on 09th Aug'19 of Rs.7210.00...
    STAR Vijay / Vijay TV - Aranmanaikili
    Pls stop the serial. Oru story illama summaa...
    VOLTAS - Regarding bad product and pathetic service
    Dear Himanshu, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    UPSSSC - Absent
    Sir I was appeared in exam upsssc junior assistant clerk...
    mobile number - Abusive phone calls
    This guys whose name is shown as PANKAJ SHARMA in...
    club factory - 3 months delay in delivery of product
    My order SO113479042 is still not received as the order...