Pune Traffic Police

Consumer complaints and reviews about Pune Traffic Police

rajsagar586

NCCM19002355846

I want the reversal of this challan NCCM19002355846 on an immediate basis, this was my first instance where I didn't wear a helmet and was caught, this is something which should be waived off provided 1st mistake. This is completely irrelevant there are so many other things that you should be concentrating on to improvise, punish the ones who break signals they are not just putting their lives in danger but others as well, what initiatives you have taken to stop that, I don't see any there are many buggers roaming around the city who break signals in front of police, but police doesn't catch them because our police wants to catch the ones who are innocent. I am going to write this to the central ministry as well, why this fine for not wearing a helmet. It's for personal safety if someone is not wearing a helmet then he is putting his life in danger and not others. Unlike the ones who break signals.

You talk about PUC, where the hell does these buses get the PUC look at the amount of carbon they emit. Insane!

I have seen so many police officers not wearing a helmet, Let me know whom should I share the nos and pictures, I want you to take actions against them as well. If it is mandate for normal public.
Manish banerjee

Wrong challan

Traffic police department of pune,

On the 23rd of may 2019 I was wrongfully charged with Rs 1200 bucks in the form of e-challan. This is totally unacceptable because the only way to my socities gate is going the wrong way. This all happend because I had parked on the side of the road and was talking on my phone(which is legal). And whilst i was doing that some constable just took a picture of my front liscence plate and went. This is unacceptable behaviour and i am not willing to pay a single penny to these vile and corrupt cops.

Please take immideate action or else i will be forced to go to much more higher lengths to get this problem solved.
My vehicle no(MH14BY9028)

Wrong challan

Nayan U

WRONG CHALLAN ISSUED

Respected Sir/Madam,

25 July 2017 I have received E-Challan PTPCHC############ for vehicle number MH12FF8858 with description Halting Ahead of White line At Traffic Signals.

I think there is some confusion as MH12FF8858 is my Car number not a two wheeler. Also the photograph attached with the E-Challan suggests a different person. Can you please cancel E-Challan.

WRONG CHALLAN ISSUED WRONG CHALLAN ISSUED WRONG CHALLAN ISSUED

Salviritu11

WRONG CHALLAN ISSUED

Respected Sir/Madam,

I received E-Challan PNCCC19000760337 for vehicle number MH12PW2364 with description "Without Helmet'.

Also the evidence attached shows but it is not my vehicle.

Could you please check and take a action on this ? why should I pay for this charges if this is not mine?
Can you please cancel E-challan.

Ritu

WRONG CHALLAN ISSUED WRONG CHALLAN ISSUED

pralhadsawantm

May 22, 2019

Wrong Challan issue by traffi police

Dear Mam / Sir

On 21st May 2019 after completion of office hours, I was traveling to my home from Hinjewadi to Katraj on my bike. Due to heavy traffic, I was driving on the wrong side for only 100 meters with the speed of 5 to 10 Km/Hrs.

I accept that it was my mistake and I sincerely apologize for the same. I was ready and have paid the fine of 200 Rs on the spot. But, the traffic police Mr. Bansode argued with me and was asking to pay Rs 1200 fine or pay the bribe of Rs 500 .He was very rude and was asking bribe from other people as well. I am the witness of it.

He abused me in Marathi (माकड्या, तुज्या सारखी रोज 56 माज्या पाया पडुन जाता). Even, I have seen that couple of traffic police men take wrong side due to heavy traffic but there are no rules applicable to them. the rules are only applied to common people like me.

As we are common people, Pune Traffic Police treat us like animals. I am not going to pay Rs.1200 as this is purely bribe and its not acceptable.

I have attached the wrong Challan with this mail.

As a common citizen, I request you to help on this matter and please consider my request to stop such malpractices on the Pune Streets.

Wrong Challan issue by traffi police

PBK1960

May 20, 2019

Mahalaxmi Driving School not following trafic Rules

Mahalaxmi Driving School situated in Model Colony(Om Super Market Chowk, Dhotre Path) parks its four wheelers on both sides of Dhotre Path inspite of the P1 and P2 parking signs.
A driving school which teaches students to drive is setting a bad example...the students will go on and show the same disregard for traffic rules as the training staff.
Please look into the matter urgently.
Aboli Tilve Katdare

May 17, 2019

Respected Sir/Madam,

Today 17May2019 I received E-Challan PNCCC19000776889 for vehicle number MH12QF2570 with description "Without Helmet'.

I think there is some confusion as MH12QF2570 is my Car number not a two wheeler. Also the photograph attached with the E-Challan suggests a different person. Can you please cancel E-challan.

Aboli

gautii.24

May 15, 2019

Wrong Challan Issued

Dear sir/madam,

Today i was received e-challan for the date of 12/05/2019 for not using helmet while driving

Also the evidence attached shows that it is not my vehicle (I own a white Activa and the vehicle is Silver / Grey TVS Jupiter)

Challan no : PNCCC19000769498

Wrong Challan Issued

Sunil lunawat

May 15, 2019

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have received an E-challan for my car Volkswagen Vento Dated:16th April,2018 at 17:47 at Vashi,Mumbai. I wanted to bring to your notice that our car has not gone to Vashi in the past few months, still the location shows vashi and the photo of the car is also not clear with the number plate. So, how can you charge us without any proper proof?
I am attaching the challan details along with this complaint.
I request you to verify the challan once again and cancel our Echallan.
Thanking You.
Sunil P Lunawat

shaileshubhe77

May 10, 2019

Incorrect challan Issued on Dated 01-Feb-2019 09:06

I have got an e challan fine of RS 500 on 1st Feb 2019 for wearing no helmet for my bike Honda Unicorn, Color silver No: MH12 PU 9831.

But in the image you can see the bike number is showing MH15PU9831 also its not Honda Unicorn, that means this is not my bike. And i received fine of RS 500 for wrong bike.

Could you please check and take a action on this ? why shoul I pay for this charges if this is not mine? And going further please take care of capturing photos from CCTV footage and check it carefully while sending to the customers.

Incorrect challan Issued on Dated 01-Feb-2019 09:06

SHELKE12

May 10, 2019

MR.SANDIP KALE BAKKAL NO 9164 HE HYANI SHIVIGALLI KELYABABATH

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,

MI SATYAWAN SHELKE RAHNAR (EX-SERVICEMAN) RENGHILLS KIRKEE PUNE 411020. MI AJ DUPARI 1:30 CHYA DARMYAN SBI BANK MADE JAT ASTANA ALL SAINTS SCHOOL JAVAL MAJHI GADI MR. SANDIP KALE(POLICE NO.9164) YANI TAMBVALI TE MANALE TUMI HELMET NAHI TUMALA FINE BHARAVA LAGEL MI TYANA MANALO KAY FINE ASEL TO MI 15 DIVSACHYA ATMADE BHARTO MAJYAKADE ATA PAISE NAHI AHE TEVA TYANI MAJYA GADICHI CHAVI KADUN GETLI ANI MANALE FINE BHARLYASHIVAY GADI DENAR NAHI ANI VARUN TE MANALE KI TUMI MILITARY WALE MAJHE KAY WAKDE KARU SHAKAT NAHI MI PN EX-SERVICEMAN AHE ULAT MI TUMCHI PENSION BAND KARUN TAKEN ECDHI OLAKH AHE MAJHI. MR.SANDIP KALE YANI KHUP UPSHABD VAPRALE TARI KRUPA KARUN TYANCHYAVAR YOGYA TI KARYAVAHI KARAVI HI VINANTI.

KALAVE.

MO:-9421163870
Atiya Memon

May 8, 2019

E chalan wrongly enforce

I never give my bike to anybody for drive Pune Traffic police enforce me on echallan PTPCHC############ wrongly even I don't know who is he and in that picture my vehicle number is not clear so why should I pay for it in evidence there is nothing mentioned date time or DL number.

E chalan wrongly enforce

May 6, 2019

Wrong charge and no evidence provided

Hi sir/ madam
"E challan no - Maharashtra Police Traffic Br, Echallan# PNCCC19000687902, Fee:500. For details mahatrafficechallan.gov.in. Pay within 15 days to Traffic Police or website."

Please check all over the cameras which I roaming today all day I have wear helmet but they are showing no helmet and showing wrong image also

Wrong charge and no evidence provided Wrong charge and no evidence provided

bdumbre

Wrong E-Challan - PNCCC19000677376

I got a challan SMS from Pune traffic police department for my Activa; MH14FE6180 timed at 4th-May-2019, 7:48PM.
The offence mentioned as "Without Helmet".

Vechical mentioned in the image is Maestro while I have Activa. Even vechical number is not clear.

Kindly refer attached images.

Considering this, requesting you to cancel this challan against me.

B. Dumbre

Wrong E-Challan - PNCCC19000677376 Wrong E-Challan - PNCCC19000677376

saurabhswastik

Wrong Challan with no Evidence enclosed

Regarding Challan No - PMCCM19001123590 - Its Saying Fine of Rs 200 for No Parking with No Evidence enclosed.
Provide me evidence/Proof for the same to trust your e-challan fine.
I don't agree with your e-challan without Evidence/Proof.

Wrong Challan with no Evidence enclosed

Vinit Mahale

May 6, 2019

E challan print not given

At Dmart chowk Pune satara road, traffic police claimed a charge of Rs.200 against old case year 2018 of vehicle near zebra crossing. But the evidence was not clear also area not mentioned where it held. I have cleared the fine through debit card but traffic police not handed me the E challan print. Also I don't whether that old case was cleared or not. My vehicle no is MH12KD9020. I need assurance about the old case would not appear in the system again.
anand 12345

May 1, 2019

E - Challan = PMCCM19001631697

I am currently leaving in Pune
yesterday I got charged 500 rs for not wearing helmet.
It is true that I forgot to bring my helmet that day because I am getting late.
I am a middle class person, I know how I am struggling in pune and may be there are no of people like me having financial problems.
But is it right think you are doing, charging 500 rs for just not wearing helpmate.
I don't have money to eat and you are asking for fine.
is it that much impotent pay fine for just forgot to were helmet for one day instead of eat.
you might be thinking what foolish i am talking about, but I am start heating pune, here money is more than humanity.
I don't know how am going to pay that money but I am sure this month is going without proper food for me.

1 img. wallet for survival this month
2 img. my cheap and old helmet
3 img. my current account balance

also i am having personal loan

hope you understand my problems, i don't have more words to say
filling like begging for money. just for not wear helmet and not protecting my head.

E - Challan = PMCCM19001631697 E - Challan = PMCCM19001631697 E - Challan = PMCCM19001631697

patilvijay31

Apr 29, 2019

unanimous vehicle parked in society approach road

Dear Madam / Sir,

some on had parked vehicle on Dwarka Empire society approach road from last 4 days which is causing trouble for us to use approach road.
Huyndai Santro MH02 KA 0955 is vehicle and when i checked vehicle online it doesn't show any owner name.
My suspect is it may be a stolen car and it is dumped after use. we request you to please take actions and investigate in this matter.
Regards, Vijay Patil
patil.anupama

Apr 25, 2019

Wrong e-Challan No. PNCCC19000564 (against wrong person)

I got a challan SMS from Pune traffic police department for my Activa; MH12LH4150 timed at 20-April-2019, 18:06 hrs.
The offence mentioned as "Without Helmet".

I had left my vehicle for routine servicing at Shital Motors (which is near to my residency). (Aditya Nakoda En, Sinhagad Rd. Parvati, Pune). For detailed of vehicle submission & billing on 20th Apr2019, refer the attached bill image. They handover the vehicle to me at 19.30pm. Whereas the

Where as the evidence mentioned in E-challan, it clearly seems that the mechanic from Shital motor is taking test ride (without Helmet) at 18.06 pm. So, this Mechanic / Shital Motors should be charged against this offence. (refer attached image of Shital Motor mechanic.)

Considering this, requesting you to cancel this challan against me.

Mrs. Anupama S. Patil

Wrong e-Challan No. PNCCC19000564 (against wrong person) Wrong e-Challan No. PNCCC19000564 (against wrong person) Wrong e-Challan No. PNCCC19000564 (against wrong person)

Wrong Challan - PNCCC19000511461

Wrong echallan issued- PNCCC19000511461. The challan is for not wearing a helmet and the vehicle number mentioned is a car. The photo attached is in-correct. Will you please help me get this rectified?

Wrong Challan - PNCCC19000511461

For Echallan - PNCCC19000511461, The given photo is a 2 wheeler, whereas the vehicle number MH12GF8751 is a car - SWIFT Dzire.
Please cancel the echallan.

Suhas

Needs improvement

Hello Sir
‌yesterday evening 20th april 2019 at evening time 19.30 I caught by traffic police person. ( cops name didnt know) In nehru chowk, he charged me and asked for Rs 200 for no entry penalty and ask me to give my ATM card for paying penalty . I told him that rightnow I didnt have ATM card I will pay in cash so he refused and told me that u r doing arguments with me and again he charged 500 for driving without helmate in city and send me echallan of Rs 700. I didn't understood his behavior. I think just because I denied to give him ATM it's ego get hurt and assuming that I am doing arguments with him so he charged Rs 500 more and he walked away.
‌just because of his ego issue why should I pay Rs 500 more and they didn't have any challan book against spot cash payment for which I am ready to pay
‌when again I went next day to khadak police station one of the cop told me that if you broke any traffic rule and if u find without helmet then he charge helmte fine also. That means they will charge helmate pentlty complimentary just like any bar that along with drink they will served free chakhna. Same concept they are adopting.
‌I request you that higher authorities to look in matter and I would like to give suggestions that please provide Receipt book for cash payments of penalty. Every time people's not carrying ATM with them this thing they need to understand.

Harrasment

Hello Sir
‌when again I went next day to khadak police station one of the cop told me that if you broke any traffic rule and if u find without helmet then he charge helmet fine also. That means they will charge helmate pentlty complimentary just like any bar that along with drink they will served free chakhna. Same concept they are adopting.

Harrasment

sush313

Apr 22, 2019

Wrong Challan

I got a challan SMS from Pune traffic police department for my scooty zest MH14GF2439 timed at 21st-April-2019, 20:16 hrs.
The offence mentioned as "Tipple seat".

But my vehicle was parked in my parking & I was on driving my four wheeler during the same time on some diff location.

Also the person's name is mentioned as "Bhaskar", I don't know anyone with such name.

Also, there are no evidence attached to the challan.

This is clearly a typo mistake by the traffic police who logged the entry.

Please check and cancel this challan.

regards,
Sushanta das

Wrong Challan Wrong Challan

UPSRTC - No response of email
    I made a complaint regarding non responsive behavior of...
    Airtel - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Cartoon Network India - Start ben 10 ultimate alien force
    Please start new season of ben 10 alian force bring me...
    Dogs - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    Airtel Store - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Vellore Corporation - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    kaff - GOOD PRODUCTS
    I was having a problem with cleaning KAFF's chimney...
    Agriculture Authority of India - Scam
    Hello team, This is just for your information, I...
    RTPS - about caste certificate
    i have applied for the caste certificate, having...