Consumer complaints and reviews about Pune Traffic Police

jainchetan27

Mar 19, 2019

Incorrect Challan Issued

Hi, I have been issued incorrect challan on my two wheeler TVS Jupiter, registration number is MH14GV2763 for 8th March at 7:25 pm. The challan is for some 4 wheeler which is not related to me for "Without Seatbelt". I think it should be some four wheeler and not for me. At the time, this challan is issues, I was in my office as my work hours are from 12.00 pm to 9:30 pm. Request to please remove the challan from my profile as it is some 4 wheeler challan and I do not have any 4 wheeler.

Incorrect Challan Issued

jainchetan27

Mar 19, 2019

Incorrect challan

Hi, I have been issued incorrect challan on my two wheeler TVS jupiter, registration number is MH14GV2763 for 8th March at 7:25 pm. The challan is for some 4 wheeler which is not related to me for "Without Seatbelt". I think it should be some four wheeler and not for me. At the time, this challan is issues, I was in my office as my work hours are from 12.00 pm to 9:30 pm. Request to please remove the challn from my profile as it is some 4 wheeler challan and I do not have any 4 wheeler.

Incorrect challan

ranjeetneval

Mar 18, 2019

Traffic Police Harassment

Wrong e-challan. and misbehavior
i don"t carry my original documents
but i shown my original documents within 30 mints.
respected officer busily talking with me.
Mr. Prakash M Dhakde ( Po. Shi. 10639)
please legal action against respected officer.
Moiz Nagarwal

Mar 16, 2019

Traffic Police Harrasment

Date : 16/3/19
It was Around 9.00 p.m i was returning home from my shop at quarter gate signal i was stopped by a group of traffic police under supervision of RTO officer a traffic police inspector named jadhav stopped me n asked me for lisence i showed him den he used slang language in marathi "piyela hai ka chal phuk mar" I didn't understood at first den he had some machine which dey use to check whether a person has consumed alchohol i did wat he told n in his machine it showed i was clean so i just ask him bhaiyya do i luk as a dunkard person aur jo log pee kar gaddi chalate hai unko toh aap chod dete ho on hearing dis he used abusive language n said abhi toh tujhe lisence nahi dunga 500rs bhar phir jaa i asked him kis liye 500 bharu he got angered n asked his fellow officer n told him "helmet nahi ghatla mahnun fine lava". I had helmet wid me first i showed lisence pply still he wanted to spell anger n in rage he had no option but to fine me for wrong reason. Secondly he left so many other pply widout fining den for not wearing helmet. For full proof u can check on CCTV Camera Footage. I request dis person traffic inspector named Jadhav is harrassing pply on streets i want seniors to take action against him for filing wrong challans n i specially will soon drag him to court.
jp.javed

Mar 12, 2019

Not loyal to all ,Police traffic harrassment in Kondhwa Talab area

Many person without helmet are traveling and they are picking selected few in Kondhwa Talab Area -Pune

Is this the rule which is applied for helmet.

Why this discrimination is happening?

If it's compulsory everyone should be stopped.

Pune Traffic Police need good leadership and must have justice quality in them so that everyone be treated equally.

Rs.500 is hard earned money but Pune Traffic Police think they can play with peoples money.

They should first give a add in All leading newspaper and mass movement and then make Helmet compulsory.When I spoke to Inspector Sheikh In Kondhwa last sunday, He looking at my beard asking me it cannot be given in Inquilab type paper(such is mentality of Traffic inspector employed).
avishkar84

Mar 10, 2019

Wrong challan

My bike was parked well inside the white line fir parking on the road side at shivaratri garden square of pimple saudagar area. Still when I returned a jammer was applied to the bike and when called the police didnt turn up for atleast 30 mins.

Wrong challan

ShirishB

Mar 6, 2019

Wrong challan issued

Out of curiosity just checked http://punetrafficop.net for my Bike. It shows my Bike No. MH12PB2108 having Challan No. PTPCHM############ for Rs. 200
Offense date mentioned is 2018-06-14 time 13.04 and the offense is “No Parking” Driver name is Archana

Who is Archana don't know

Wish to make it clear that I was in my office with my Bike. There is no question of parking my bike outside.
I have not received the Challan by post and no information by SMS or any other kind. There is mention of “No Evidence Found” on the Challan.
Therefore request you to cancel the Challan and send notification for doing so

Wrong challan issued Wrong challan issued Wrong challan issued

DinkarKandhare

Mar 5, 2019

Wrong E-Challan on My Vehicle Number MH12PU3695

Dear Sir/Madam

I have checked status of challan in https://mahatrafficechallan.gov.in/payechallan/PaymentService.htm?_qc=46bde1f048169549044695b860bf42d8. I found that wrong challan in my name.

My Vehicle Number is MH12PU3695

E-Challan vehicle number is MH12PU3659

Kindly remove e-challan from my vehicle number.

I have enclosed vehicle image download from e-challan site.

Wrong E-Challan on My Vehicle Number MH12PU3695 Wrong E-Challan on My Vehicle Number MH12PU3695

Rajesh Shukla2569

Feb 26, 2019

Wrong Challan Received & Paid Fine is not Updated

1) This is regarding Pune Traffic Police where I was stopped for non Payment of Fine pending where as I had already Paid the Fine to Police Person at Commissioner Of Police office for No-Parking of my Car Rs.200/- which I had Paid Immediately by swiping machine & same is reflecting in my Bank Statement it was not updated since 29 Oct 2018 .Must be updated.

2) Secondly I was surprised that I was penalized for Wrong Vehicle which is 2 Wheeler where my Registered Vehicle is Car Having Reg No MH12 QM9540 ,for halting on White Line which is wrongly scanned my cars Reg No instead of 2 Wheeler .These must be Cancelled For Issuance of Wrong Challan.

Sr. Challan No. Challan Date & Time Driver Name Vehicle No. License No. Comp.
Fee () Payment Status

1 PTPCHM############ 29-Oct-2018 12:08 Parked N Gone MH12QM9540 NA 200 Unpaid
2 PTPCHC############ 18-Sep-2018 18:19 MH12QM9540 NA 200 Unpaid

Wrong Challan Received & Paid Fine is not Updated Wrong Challan Received & Paid Fine is not Updated

anilbhavnani

Feb 14, 2019

Overcharging for no parking by Pune Traffic police

In Jan 2019, I was charged Rs. 2000/- for no parking and I was issued a receipt for the same.

I believe the maximum fine is Rs. 200/- for the same.

Can someone advise me on what to do?
pnirmalkumar123

Feb 12, 2019

Challan paid by cash, but still pending online

My car no is MH14EP2381, on 19th August i was caught for breaking signal (which was free left earlier till then).
I had paid 200 INR by cash. I was informed the receipt will be available online.

But till now I see that payment as pending online.

Could you kindly look into the matter as the payment was already done by cash on the spot, but as per online the payment is still due.
Jyoti Desh

Didn't give receipt against challan

Yesterday on 10th feb 2019 I had parked my 2 wheeler vehicle in front of citypride kothrud, pune. There were hundreds of bikes parked, so I couldn't realize that its a no parking area. traffic police tow away my bike. When i went to the place where all such vehicles were kept, they asked me for documents like driving license, PUC etc. The person asking for documents was not in uniform. He asked me to pay 400 rs. I paid 400rs n asked for receipt, but he refused to give any kind of receipt. He was very arrogant & misbehaving with me when i tried to click his photograph.
I agree that i had parked my vehicle at No parking area, its a mistake. But the police department was doing crime by not giving any receipt against the challan. They are looting people day n night in the name of traffic department. Who is going to punish them?
I'm attaching the photo of the person who took money from me at paud phata, kothrud traffic police department.

Didn't give receipt against challan

Jyoti Desh

Didn't give any receipt against challan

Didn't give any receipt against challan

Dnyaneshwar Jampangire

Wrong challan cute

Dear sir me20/12/2018 roji jest kpit company gate number 4 madun nemkach Me vidaut seat belt hoto mla traffic police chya khache post wale karmcharyani advale ani mla bina seat belt sathi thambvle ani seat belt fine 200 rupees charges pay kara ani ja bolale mazyakde cash paise navte me mntlo ki card mara cash nahi ahe teni mla jayla sangun Rs 1700 rupees online fine lawli please help me he sarv chukich ahe ani fine marnara koni head constable pan navta please maza fine kama kara

Wrong challan cute

Dnyaneshwar Jampangire

Chukich challan fine keli geli ahe

Chukich challan fine keli geli ahe

sachinklkr

Feb 10, 2019

Wrong challan issued

Out of curiosity just checked http://punetrafficop.net for my car and scooter. It shows my car Vehicle No. MH14EY6706 having a pending Challan No. PTPCHM############ for Rs. 200
Offense date mentioned is 2019-01-11 and the offense is “Tainted glasses remove the film”
Wish to make it clear that I have never done any kind of modification to my car since its purchase. There is no question of tainted glass or filming.
I have not received the Challan by post and no information by SMS or any other kind. Don’t even remember whether the care was taken on roads on the date given. (Mostly the car is being used on Saturdays & Sundays only). There is mention of “No Evidence Found” on the Challan.
Therefore request you to cancel the Challan and send notification for doing so.

RAHUL K TIWARI

Feb 9, 2019

WRONG Challan No. PTPCHC170807000126 ON MY NAME

This is in regards to the above mentioned Challan No. PTPCHC############.
My bike number is MH 12 MN 8372. However, the images uploaded is not my bike. This challan has been issued to me in error as the bike shown in the images doesn't belong to me. Even the bike in the images is different.

I request you to kindly look into this and oblige by cancelling this Challan.

Yours Sincerely,
Rahul Tiwari.
RAHUL K TIWARI

Feb 9, 2019

Challan No. PTPCHC170807000126

This is in regards to the above mentioned Challan No. PTPCHC############.

I request you to kindly look into this and oblige by cancelling this Challan.

Yours Sincerely,
Rahul Tiwari.
Dr. Tanvi Yardi

Feb 8, 2019

Traffic congestion near Sanjeevan hospital Pune

Everyday, there is heavy congestion of traffic from Nisarg hotel to Sanjeevan hospital road in evening from 6 PM to 8 PM. There is no support of traffic police. This results in tremendous loss of time of commuting citizens. Also, if any ambulance has to pass through this road, it is extremely difficult and time consuming. Please support this by availability of traffic police help.
Vilochan

Wrong e challan

I have wrongly received e challan on 6 Feb 2019 for no parking offend of RS 200. I have not parked my 2 wheeler any where. I was in office from 10 to 8.
Request you to cancel the wrong e challan.
E challan number is PTPCHM############

Wrong e challan

dattadeshpande

Challan No. PTPCHM190206000986

I have received E Challan No. PTPCHM############, vehicle No. MH 12 CY 3727. Charge is of talking on mobile. Date is 6th Feb'2019. Driver Datta Hari Deshpande.

Amount charged is Rs.200/-.

Complaint: I haven't drove my car today ( 6th Feb) till I received this e challan. Evidence is not given in the challan. This is totally wrong challan and I request to remove this challan at the earliest.

Looking forward to your kind cooperation,
Datta Deshpande
Krutika R

Wrong Challan & Breakage of Helmet

On Sunday Morning Pune Traffic Control members of Modern College area Picked my Vehicle as it was on No Parking Area for which they had no Photograph. My Helmet was attached to my Vehicle through a lock which was broken by them.
Also they took a fine from me for a vehicle which was not mine & which was due since May 2017. The charge was on a vechile with same number just being MH17 & Mine is MH 12. so I want a verification of Same.
anuragsatpute

Feb 5, 2019

Wrong e-challan issued

Echallan No:PTPCHM############
Offense:Without Helmet
Amt:₹ 500

I have recieved this challan for driving without helmet while I was actually wearing a helmet the entire day while driving. There is no evidence provided in the challan. And most importantly, the time of offence is given as 4:30 pm when I was at home. Remove the challan.

Wrong e-challan issued

Siddhantdhivare

Feb 1, 2019

Misconduct of police

I'm a law student in Pune I'm riding my 2 wheeler at 30 km/h Speed I was middle of zebra crossing when green light turns yellow (amber) which means (If the light turns yellow, you must stop if it's SAFE to do so. However, if you're so close to the intersection when the light changes that you are unable to stop safely, you are LEGALLY ALLOWED to drive through the yellow light. ... Knowing the rules makes travelling through intersections much safer for everyone.) If I applied urgent break then there is the possibility of crash
1) police name k.s.karate batch no 10473 told you have to stop at yellow signal I ask I was not red then he told me YOU HAVE TO STOP ON BOTH SIGNALS then why there is colour difference??
2) lack of knowledge about traffic rules and mparivahan app too.
3)take photos of mine without my consent which are against the right to privacy
4) send me echallan
5) on that time 10-12 vehicle is passing but he had not take interest to stop them too
If it is unlawful conduct my me them is it lawful other 10-12 other people which includes bus too ??
My challan no PTPCHM############
VARSHA K.

Feb 1, 2019

Wrong E Challan

E Challan No PTPCHM############ wrongly issued on 13.01.2019 at 13:37:57
Offence: Police Stop Violation and Mandatory Traffic signs not observed.
Penalty Demanded - Rs.200/- + Rs.200/- Total Penalty Amt.Rs.400/-.
The time mentioned in challan is wrong as I was not in the city as i was in Walchandnagar (Lasurne), Tal- Indapur.
Location details / image / CCTG footage is not available in the challan to prove the evidence.
Even the remark Evidence, shows NO EVIDENCE.
I request you to remove the challan as soon as possible.

Wrong E Challan

SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...