Punjab Honda

Consumer complaints and reviews about Punjab Honda

ParthRathod

Nov 26, 2022

Washing

I am Arrived Washing & Service but showroom Water is not available. Frequently water not available this service Center.kindly attention Plz to This Showroom.
Majid Pathan

Jan 31, 2019

Un satisfaction or wrong information

Before 2 years I buy Honda shine at juhapura ahmedabad showroom.. Before 17 days when I drive without any damage under patrol tank chachies broken. When I went at juhapura showroom there available service authority person give me service manager Ms. Bharti Dave no. I talk with her bt she without listen my complain ask it's not company authority.when I say send me your conversation on mail she ask send mail in 15 minitue. All ready 3 days past she not send me any mail. Also I talk with Honda service manager Mr. Aakesh bt he not listen my complain. I shock Honda is bigg company bt no any person listen my complain also not give me my problem solution. Very patthetic experience now in feature I never buy any Honda product also I suggest to all my friends or family also other person never buy any Honda product.
GJ01MY9568

May 5, 2018

Vibration in Activa 4G

I have given my Active 4g (GJ 01 MY 9568)for the 4th free service to Punjab Honda today morning there was a poor response and workman ship related to service.

Vibration has not reducing each service I use to say this but no improvement.
Rear tail lamp always ON condition they told some struck up has happened but after a drive same problem was existing

What type of check they are having not known and the technician verstalilty level is a big question mark.
Nishant b.

Mar 15, 2018

Activa 4g start

This is second reminder regarding my complaint of Activa 4g and I haven't received any email or respond from your side. This problem is increasing day but day and you look into it asap.
sagar.parsaniya

Aug 9, 2016

Insurance Related

I have Honda Shine bike.I want renew my bike insurance policy with same coverage but Honda Showroom (Chandlodia-Ahmedabad) have remove RTI(Return to Invoice) from my bike Renewal Policy. So Why change the Bike policy Coverage without inform me.

Insurance Related

Jarman

May 16, 2016

I want my RC address

I have lose my RC. Please me my address sir and mam. Ihave change my house. Now i am stay haryana .please send me my. RC address.i apply my new RC. I forget my. Before one address.thanks my email. Address [email protected] please address on my email. My Honda activation no pb32h8719
harshadprajapati37

Dec 20, 2015

Non receipt of UAN Number

Hi ,
My PEF account No. is GJAHD00502600000000288

Getting following message since long time when try to check status of UAN number.

"
Request for UAN for this Member Id GJAHD00502600000000288 is already under process.(through ECR)"

My register Mobole numbetr is 9510997251
and register email id [email protected]

Harshad
Bharatbhai N.Patel

Sep 17, 2015

R C BOOK & ONLINE APLLICATION

R C BOOK & ONLINE APPLICATION

BHARATBHAI NATVARLAL PATEL, 6, SARDAR PATEL SOC. SANAND, AHMEDABAD My Vehical GJ-01SU-9711 ACTIVA ONLINE APPLICATION & RC BOOK NOT RECEIVED 1 YEARS AHMEDABAD RTO MY MOBILE NO MASSAGE ISSUE ME4JF502JET439753 TO SEARCH FILE & URGENT DATA ENTER YOUR COMPUTER & ONLINE APPLICATION PLEASE SIR MY COMPLAIN SOLUTION.

BHARATBHAI NATVARLAL PATEL
MO.-7802904600 & 9725529909
EMAIL ID:- [email protected]
Er Jay Gangdev

Apr 9, 2015

SERVICE RELATED

I had given my activa on punjab honda service center and they had given me estimation of 10000 rupees and I agreed with the same and commited to provide me after 25 days but took around 45 days to repair and jsut before one day they had message me of approx bill around 12022 but when I went to pick my activa and pay bill they given me bill of 16000 and arguing that your discount is not approved so you have to pay 16000 for the same.So I want to note complaint against them

Honda Activa Number : GJ01LR931
Service Center Address : GOTA, New SG Road, Ahmedabad
Bhavin Shah

May 24, 2014

Noise

I have activa on Buy 1-01-2010. I have Regular Service in Punjab Honda In Naranpura. March 2014 Activa Accident. Activa Accident In Punjab Honda In Naranpura. After Claim Activa Complte. But Activa Noise is Continous. Customer Is not Satisfied. Punjab Honda in Naranpura Big Estiment of Rs.12000.He Was Regular Service in Punjab Honda Naranpura But Estiment Is High. After 3 Year Warranty Activa Problem Is Start. Ab Customer Kare To Bhi Kya Kare.Customer ko Punjab Honda Center se Satisfaction Nahi MIlta.

Bhavin Kirankumar Shah