punjab national bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about punjab national bank

reprep

Nov 2, 2017

spoiling my credit worthiness

My existing loans are 00116660001403 & 00116660001631.

I understand that my loan is not approved by PNB. I have took a loan already and this is a top up loan over the existing amount. I have repaid the loan amount for almost ten years without any dues. Loan was paid by us using a cheque since there was no ECS facility availed to us in spite of repeated request from us. Cheque were collected for two to three years in advance but to my surprise, I see that these cheques were presented on 25th of every month and a penalty for late payment is added every month which as accrued in my account. While applying for a loan, PNB, which does this heinous mistake itself claiming that the loan was not paid properly. No wonder that other banks may also come to the same decision. While you should know your customers and in spite of having a property worth ten times the loan amount is provided as a security, the bank has moved on snail pace to process everything.
The loan process itself took around two months. Being in a very dynamic world I have to take decision on move on and I decided to apply loans from other banks who were very quick in processing a personal loan in five days compared to your bank which took eons to process a secured loan.
While, your bank can make any decision on the loans which is processed by you, I went through a very grueling process and promises that I will get a loan if I pay the loan processing fees and the due amount which accrued due to the Bank’s lethargic activities. I want complete refund of my loan processing fees and waiver on the late payment fee.
Also, I want an apology for the mockery played by the bank on my account on the late payment penalty added. This has spoiled my credit history and failing to do so, I will be complaining to higher authorities, write to appropriate customer forums. Several compliants registered on the following IDs and bank does not give a damn about it.
customer.queries@pnbhousing.com
Chennai@pnbhousing.com
chennai@pnbhfl.com,
chnsales2 <chnsales2@pnbhfl.com>

I registered the compliant on August 24 and i have not got a solution yet other than just lip service. The escalation authorities also not working. The entire operations seems to be a mockery.
Harshadfcb

Jul 30, 2017

Didn't used my account from last 4-5 years

I didnt used my account from last 4 to 5 years . but now i want to re use my PNB account what should i have to do reopen My account
manoj boss

Jul 12, 2017

balance debit

Sir my ATM no. ################ mere account se 10000 rs debit hogya 28-6-2017 ko mane kamplen delwai 30-7-2017 ko complen no.A054217210 masin m pesa na hone ki waje se atm masin se pesa nahi nikala pls my help my name manoj s/. Sh ramesh
dob 10-21997
Ashishragoyal

Jun 15, 2017

Regarding education loan intrest

Sir i have take education loan from PNB bank of 190000 approx for higher education ,after i complete my education i have visited to bank and they have made a installment of 3500 ,i asked any interest during that period they said it include in the installment ,i continiously paid 3500 installment from 1 and half year suddenly PNB debited 14000 rs from my saving account with out my information ,when i visited the branch they said it is your interest on loan amount which is 92000 overdew , when i said why are not given information of that amount from 6 years ,the branch manager said I have orders from upper level .sir please help me in this case as soon as possible
chandeldps

Mar 3, 2017

NON RECEIPT OF OROP&7TH CPC BENEFITS

Sir Details are as under
Name Darendra Pal Singh Chandel Account No ################ PNB AKP Vijaynagar Ghaziabad (up)
Rank Sub Maj ( DOB 01 Oct 1951 )
Group x
Q/S 29/3/12 ( Date of enrolment 19 Sep 72 to 31 Dec 2001 Date of retirement )
OROP Basic Rs 13990/- PM wef 01 July 2014 ( taken as Rs 13795/PM )
7 Th CPC Basic Rs 35955/ Pm ( 13990x2.57 ) Taken as Rs 35455 ( 13795x2.57 )
Commutation Rs 2261/ pm till 30 Sept 2016 ( 65 years completed or 31 Dec 2016 15 years completed )
Request Initially my Q/S has been taken as 28/3/12 in place of 29/3/12 and all calculation done on Q/S 28/3/12 that should be caculated taking Q/S as 29/3/12. hence All arears of OROP & 7 th CPC should be recalculated.
Stop Commutation Rs 2261/ pm wef 01 Oct 2016 ( 65 Years Age 30 Sep 2016.or 15 Years after retirement on 31 Dec 2016 )
getting pension Rs 33903/pm wef 01 jan 2016 ( 13795x2.57=35454 +2% DA=36164/- -2261 = Rs 33903/ PM
hopefully I will get my dues with Arears.

Thanking you in anticipation

D P S Chandel
ramesh kumar dadarwal

Jan 7, 2017

pnb

Settlement my online shopping pement
harendra kumar 25

Dec 28, 2016

i have complaint in atm p.n.b Atm 11|10|2016

My a.c no. ################ in meerut pnb b/o meerut I tried Atm in branch of pnb near tha ganga nagar mawana road meerut 11/10/2016 Rs .15000 deduced my acount but I have not goted money .I have complaint in branch of p.n.b 11/10/2016 being complaint no A037681556 .
I have snd to mail but nobody give tha satisfy answer and look tha meter and refund my money .
Thanku
Pshararfatehpur1

Dec 23, 2016

Signature not scanned

Dear Sir in the last week of August 2016 I submitted an application with signature slip verified by Block Education Officer to scan new signature in the account of school management committee. It is a matter of great regret that bank did not scan the new signature till 22 Dec 2016. Therefore Cheques which issued by school have been dishonoured. Pls take appropriate action against the concerned staff. Thanks.
Arvind Kumar ( Principal )
Primary School Hararfatehpur ( Shamli )
फोन नं. - 07060110599
Account no. ################
Branch.- Thanabhawan ( Shamli )
jobansamra

Dec 22, 2016

cash

Cashw will not come into 2 days if cash come then 1 hour cash will null how that possible in 1 hour cash will be no apear i though its trick to everyone in bank officer
Gupasing

Dec 8, 2016

State bank buddy customers no 8877159292

State bank of India any problems just call back
skraman007

Dec 8, 2016

fraudulent saving account

The
Manager

I am satish kunjuraman living in mumbai, got in touch with one firm named as manoj sing enterprises, who is providing work from home typing job and for which they charge registration fees of Rs. 3000/-, i have made payment of Rs1500 through check from Punjab National Bank Thane branch.

Since the day the day on 1st dec 2016, the money got credited to the saving account, there is no response from the concern people and i beleive they are using the bank account for fraud business and i beleive lot of people pay money and thy dod not respond for the same. i have tried calling and ,messaging from the number they called and still they is no response nor any updates, i have even send emails for the same but no response.

i am planning to write a letter to the prime ministers office for the same issue

manoj singh has an saving account at kokrola branch a/c ################
i made payment on 28th Nov 2016 through Abudaya Bank Ghodbunder Branch , checque no. 400018 amount Rs. 1500.

i want you to inform them about the issue so that they can refund the amount and stop this practise of using the bank for fraudulent business...

satish kunjuraman
skraman007@gmail.com
SHASHIKALA DUBEYY

Dec 7, 2016

ATM CASH WITHDRAWAL

I SHASHIKALA DUBEY WAS TO WITHDRAW AMOUNT RS 2000 FROM PNC ATM BRANCH KANDIVALI(WEST) MATHURADAS ROAD ON DATE 6-12-2016 AT 11:00 PM USING MY SBI ATM CARD NO 51037200075348993 MY SBI A/C NO - 36257654080,
BUT WAS UNABLE TO RECIEVE CASH FROM ATM MACHINE AND THE AMOUNT RS 2000 WAS DEBITED BY ACCOUNT.
SO REQUEST IS MADE HERE TO REGISTER MY COMPLAINT FROM HERE TO RELATED PNC BANK BRANCH AND FORWARD THE MASSAGE TO MY MOBILE NO 9702845283 MY EMALI ID : dubeyr124@gmail.com
thanks
Ashirwad Kumar

Dec 3, 2016

Worst Customer Care Service

I have a FD account in Chennai Branch and term was for 5 years. Currently I am in Pune and I tried to call PNB customer care to know the process but I face a lot of trouble.
1. First of all the customer care number 1800 180 2222 was not reachable even after trying for complete 1 hour.
2. By luck when the call connected with executive the call getting disconnected.
3. I want to know what is the process to end the FD after maturity. After all when I talked to executive, she told me that I have to go to Chennai branch for closing my FD.
4. This is worst case that I have to go to Chennai just to close my FD in the world of central banking.

Is there anyone here to help me in this case ?
Archi goyal

Dec 3, 2016

update aadhar card

I want to link my aadhar card with my account by offline r online mode
umang nayak

Dec 1, 2016

Worst service by branch manager nd pnb

Hello sir,
I m umang nayak. I have a account in your pnb bank since last 3 year. But i tody i really upset with your service.
Tody i had an emergency. So i went to pnb bank on sola bhagvat Ahmedabad branch. Nd i gave them my self cheque of amount which they told me to feel up.
Than after i shocked. Because the Lady was told me u can't withdrawal your money from this branch. Because u don't have account in this branch.
So i replied i have account in pnb. I m not belong to any baraches.
Than i had talk to branch manager mr. PP SHUKLA they also replied me so rudly u don't have account in my branch. I m hear just for my branch customer. I ll not give you money for other branch customer.
So i want my ans i m a genuine in customer of PNB I M NOT CUSTOMER OF ANY BRANCH. I KNOW JUST PNB.
His behavior was not good. He doesn't know how to talk with customers. And what they have to say.
I m to disappoint for your this kind of service.

Help me otherwise i ll close my account in your bank.
My father have also one account in your bank.
I ll say all my friends about this chif behavior.

Contact me on below contact no.
Umangnayak0301@gmail.com
smbjain

Nov 22, 2016

Security guard is busy in playing games in atn

I am at pnb atm at dadar central railway station without taking care of customer standing in long que after asking about his duty he replied kaam kya hai
puttu lal

Nov 16, 2016

revision of pension and arear

My name is SHRI RAM and retired from DOT in nov ,1998 . pensioner code ;-111998111303626 and ppo no-2-4/pc-11439/prppo-3197/W-!!!/2016/pen.THE order of pay revision issued fron CCA Prasad Nagar New Delhi on dt 06/10/2016 against letter no DOP $PW OM no 38/37/08-P$ PW(A) dt 06/4/16 .the order copy is received at PNB HQ K/BaGH on dt 12/11/2016 The HQ sent the order to Naraina branch on dt 25/10/2016 . I meet DA two time Mr. Neeraj at Naraina and request him for revis the pension and fprepare the arer which is very need to me at this time . but no any action taken till date..

SHRI RAM
M-8376996624
Manish Apurwa

Oct 25, 2016

behavior of employee

Dear support, I respect of every banker but if someone use their post in misbehavior I do not think it would be acceptable by any people of the world. When we move to bank there we think our money is in safe hand and safe place. But just because of some people whole brand can lost believe , faith, and repo. One of senior Employee Mr. Rajendra Kumar Sharma from branch Merta city (Branch code- PUNB0735400) behave very badly. I am 25 Years old. I can bear. But when I thought about senior citizen , I decided to share the day that I had with Panjab National Bank. Dear listener please do the needful things so that customer can believe on every bank or banker. Customer can feel safe about keeping money.

Thanks.....
Manish
apurwamanish@gmail.com....
shakti400

Oct 7, 2016

misbehaviour by pnb officer

Dear sir/ madam,
I want to inform you that i am really upset of your officer's misbehaviour with me whose name is mr virendra singh from shahganj branch agra. When i was gone to the bank and ask him about my blocked debit card. He is not listening me at once and said that i am not habitual for listening more form any one and he is not helping me to unblock my debit . Is this your bank's service to your customers. can you please take a strict action against him.
Please do something against mr virendra singh otherwise i will left your bank
Your obediently
Shakti agarwal
swapna paul & madhusudan paul

Oct 1, 2016

Dispute regarding payment of FD.

I open a saving a/c & locker at Rajgamar branch. Chattisgarh of Punjab National Bank in September 2001 alongwith FD of ₹5000/- (locker deposite). I closed locker on 11/08/2016 & asking BM to make payment of FD. But I surprise he cannot trace out FD documet & takes timeto settle. Every time I go to PNB ask BM about FD & he told it is ok. In this long span of time many BM changed.At present he is new & he manage to pay only ₹9272/- on 19/08/2016. Now I ask you whether maturity valu of ₹5000/- is only ₹9272 in 15 year tenor?.So I request you to kindly give us justice.Thank you. ...Swapna Paul & Madhusudan Paul.. A/C No.----################. Locker no.-AA00021. M.No--9424170133.
kumar kundan kishor

Sep 19, 2016

ATM machine cash not dispensed but account debited and worst solution given instead of refund.

I want to register my complaint against false transaction due to ATM Problem on 20.06.2016 Time about 10:30 AM. I was using S.B.I ATM at Ramchandrapur, Biharsharif, Near Bus stand, Nalanda. My transaction have been failed of Rs.10000/-. My money debited but cash not dispensed, also no receipt or sms received. Here I would like to inform you that I have also complained on your customer care no and after 07 days they provide me negative feedback saying money have been received by you. It is totally disgusting service sir, you should check your camera footage in this regard.. I have not received my money back in these 03 months. Please refund my money as soon as possible. Here is complaint no. M062885757 respectively. It’s the worst issue I am facing, please solve it soon.

Yours customer

d10514563

Sep 9, 2016

Rupay debit card received instead of Visa or Master card

Sir/Madam,

I online requested for Visa or Master Debit card but instead of this they dispatched rupay card. Once again i requested for visa or master card but they again dispatched rupay card. I am very disappointed. Kindly take this as personally and dispatched me Visa or master card instead of rupay card otherwise i will closed my PNB Account. I have not any way to solve it.

Sep 7, 2016

Refund money

refer my complaint dated 2nd sept 2016 and refund me Rs38554/- as u have fraudulently debited from my account. I had already lodge FIR against you which will be revoked only when you credit amount to my account.Else I would not be liable for any consequences.

Sep 2, 2016

Wrong debited

Refer my previous mail after giving that mail one call immediately came to me from phone9775725837 and Inspite of refunding 34/- Rs they have recovered from my mention A/cTotal Rs 38554/- in online. Please see this urgently what happen and who have done it

Sep 2, 2016

Charges wrong recovered

Myself having current account 51027953556 in SBBJ Banswara Mahi Bajaj sagar complex Rajasthan ? I withdraw 10000/- and 8000/- from your Banswara Mohan colony ATM.It were my first transaction Inspite of that RS 17/- for my each this two transaction done on 18/07/2016. recovered by you total 34/- please refund the same. For content my mobile no.9414101500.

Plastic factory - Illegal factory in fully resident area
    Illegal and unauthorized company running in residential...
    shapoorji pallonji - Payment not receive to longtime
    We are Techno securities (India), Jaipur, we installed...
    Honda unicorn 150 - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    fedex courier - Wrongly Updated as item delivered
    My name is ravinder pal singh & my mobile no. is...
    Citi Financial - loan account not closed after paid settlement amount
    HELLO SIR MYSLEF MANJOG DNYANESHWAR GOSAVI FROM NAGPUR...
    HONDA TWO wheeler - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    rozana daawat rice niki 40 - Daawat Pulav rice
    The basmati pulav rice had 3 different types of rice mixed...
    uc news team - pending approval status
    Hi UC News Team, It has been ages since my account is...
    Delhi Jal Board - Gutter water supplied
    Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30...
    Nathella Jewellery - Non payment of Gold chit fund
    Chit gold saving scheme Nathella Chit gold saving scheme...