pvvnl

Consumer complaints and reviews about pvvnl

Janardhan Prajapati

Feb 14, 2019

Wrong bill

Wrong Meter Reading
Dear Sir/ Madam
My problem is wrong metar reading I am already pay bill reading 10750 pay by 23/01/2019 but 06/02/2019 automatic bill generated reading 17942 I am very disappointed my current reading 11024 I am going electricity office I meet Rajeev katariya pH no 9193320192 this men behaved very disappointed me
I request to my problem solve early

Janardhan
Cust. Id - 9031703000
Bill No.- ############
Contact No.- 9716859246, 8076166122
Location - new Krishana nagar bagu near Gyan bharti iti Seema gn store house no 183
anilkumar_nduat

Oct 9, 2018

Meter reading correction

Dear Sir/ Madam,
It is extremely surprising to receive electricity bill for Rs. 3389 for the month of August-18.The meter reading was shown on the bill as August-18 with reading as 1799 unit, whereas the meter reading was showing 1424 unit, when I verified the meter reading personally as on 07.10.2018.

I have already given complain online twice regarding this matter, but could not attend any person.
I have also given written complain to Lal Baag office to Mr. Satish Sharma & they gave me acknowledgment on 14.09.2018.
I have communicate many time to SDO & Satish Sharma also but, they were not taking action for that.

Please take necessary action for that & revert me back

I am sharing complaint letter acknowledgment.

Consumer :

A/C No. 4094013744
Bill no. ############
Vandana Dwivedi W/O Anil Kumar Dwivedi
Khasra no.985, Kalyan park Loni,GZB, 201102.

Thanks with regard
Anil Kumar Dwivedi

Meter reading correction

lalitgoyal

Sep 20, 2018

Electricity Supply Related

We the following consumers of electricity belonging to the Jain Colony Sai Dham Raj City near Ram park Extension Loni Ghaziabd 201102. Electricity Board of Jain Colony is Ram Park Extension

We are totally 2500 (Twenty Five Hundred) Consumers residing in our locality. We are facing a severe problem of growing instances of power failure for the last one year in our locality.

In our locality there are many students who are preparing for their upcoming Board// competitions Exams as well as for other final examinations. But, this irregularity in electric supply is causing obstacles in their preparation. Sir, you also know, this year the summer is extremely hot so the old people, children facing it very difficult to tackle the problem.

We Complaint any time in PVVNL Customer Care Number 18001803002 but no responce any officers JE SDO XEN CE I give written letter to SDO JE before 2 months but problem not solveout

We have already given online many complaints to our local authority. They are always giving us empty promises and doing nothing. So kindly am requesting you to look into this matter personally. If you do the needful then I shall be very much thankful to you.

I attatched a copy whose already give to our local authority and government

Electricity Supply Related

gomesnishtha

Oct 2, 2017

Incorrect Meter Reading

Hello Sir,

In the past few months, I have received electricity bills of whopping amounts. Since I work all day and have a child to look after, I do not find time to dispute the amount at the complaint centre. The UP Power Corporation had billed me an amount of INR 12800 in March, stating that the meter reading was stuck. Before the financial year ending, they were clearing arrears and hence caught that the meter reading was incorrect for the past ten months.

My average electricity bill has always been between INR 2200 and INR 3500 depending on the weather and usage of gyser, air conditioner and heater. Also, the consumption is mainly only from 6:30 p.m. till 8 a.m.

The August 20, 2017 meter reading showed 33593 as the reading and the September 16, 2017 reading showed 34453 in the bill. This amounts to a usage of 860 units. It is impossible that the meter reading was 33593 in August, when I was charged INR 5023 and 34453 when the billed amount in INR 5650.

The representatives from the department visit during the day when we are not home and take meter readings. First of all, this does not even appear to be my meter reading. Secondly, there has been confusion earlier as well regarding which meter among hundreds of meters is mine.

I need this rectified, I cannot keep shelling out so much money and running around getting things sorted.

Attaching the documents.

Ghaziabad
@Mayankpandey

Sep 19, 2017

No supply of electricity

Sir, we are not getting electricity from a week so please help me in this
Consumer account no. 2785185000
pravendra kumar sharma

Jul 12, 2017

street light not working

Sir, street light not working so long times at H.No. 179,Sec. 02,Chiranjeev vihar,Gzb. Pl. look the matter and do needful at earliest
SaurabhNaut

Jun 1, 2017

No Electricity in Kaushambi, Ghaziabad

There is no Electricity in Kaushambi, Ghaziabad-201010 from 11:00PM,Thu (1st June).No problem resolution.

May 17, 2017

Payment Not Updated

Dear Ma'am /Sir,

I had made payment of my electricity bill via PAYTM on 2nd may but till today the bill amount is not settled.

Account Id: 2661365000
Owner Name; Rajbir Singh
Amount paid :2022
Paid by: PAYTM with Order No 3171768050 (11:19 am , May 02 2017)
payment Date: 02-May-2017
Bill Recipient : Attached.

Request you treat as urgent as its already 15 days passed settle the payment.

shalini roy 123

Dec 27, 2016

high electricity bill

residing in shalimar garden main.
Account no 6352613000
Electronic meter watt increased without any intimation and without any checking increased my watt meter is 2kw from 6kw. And charged 7900 Rs in my bill.

Kindly do the needful
mohanmittal742

Oct 26, 2016

KAILASHPURAM NO WORK BY ELECTRICITY DEPARTMENT

Please be informed that new transformer and poles are installed in our street. The load was sanctioned for five building consisting of 35 flats.

Transformer and poles were installed in July but despite of our 100 complaints the JE and Lineman are not ready to connect this transformer and poles. The reason is after eating all the money they have taken they need more money to do this. These people have reached height of corruption.

Please find enclosed the sanction reciepts.

Address is
Kailashpuram, Govindpuram, Ghaziabad,pin 201013
35 flats built on plots
5/01,5/02,9A,9C and 7C

This area comes under Rajnagar Ghaziabad SDO.

Kindly requesting you to please hold an inquiry on this and instruct them to take necessary action.
Balraj singh 0480

Aug 16, 2016

No electricity in day and night

Dear
From last 4 days there is problem in transformer but we can have any complaints no so that inform in the local office
I am living in A block Ved viher near DLF colony ,loni ,ghaziabad so please provide me a local office number
So that we can infrom about my complaint .
Balraj
9811960480
sandeepsaxena1112

Jul 25, 2016

Erratic power supply; No information on power cuts

Power supply in our society (Gulmohur Greens, Mohan Nagar) is erratic and there is no information of scheduled power cuts by the UPSEB. Moreover there is wide fluctuation in the 33KV line that reaches our society which gives an opportunity to the builder to switch to DH power, which is more than thrice the cost. Kindly look into this and atleast publish the scheduled power cut roster.

Jul 21, 2016

No Electricity in day time and newly installed transformer and poles non operational in Kailashpuram Ghaziabad

I would like you ask you in which era we are living and why PVVNL so much highly irresponsible.

(1) There is no electricity in our locality during day time and despite of complaints no one is ready to listen

(2) Recently a month back in our street a new transformer and electric poles were installed but amazingly even till today both are non operational and almost 30 houses in our street is getting electricity from a single too far electricity pole.

I request you to please check with JE Kailashpuram Govindpuram to find why he is doing this to us. We are human beings and require basic facilities for which we are paying money.
Also have a word with SDO Rajnagar Ghaziabad as this area comes under him and he never does anything for this area.

Looking for your corporation. Please please take some action

Requesters
All Residents of
Plot 5/1,5/2,6,7,4,3
More than 30 houses in these Builder flats are living
Rohit_Arya

Jun 14, 2016

Disconnection of Electricity Meter

I am a resident of A -83, G/F RAMPURI GHAZIABAD - 201011. We would like to inform you that our meter has been disconnected on 11th Jun’2016 by UP Electricity board without any reason and prior intimation.
No dues are pending at our end. Request you to Kindly start our meter connection ASAP. Please note that we will not pay meter rental amount from 11th Jun’16 onwards till start of meter connection

Address: A -83, G/F RAMPURI GHAZIABAD – 201011

+91 9582805413
fghjkl

May 19, 2016

electricity cut off

its been already three days since we are facing power cuts
and specially at the time of water supply
how are we supposed to survive without water and no electricity.
we have exams going on but there is no light how do you expect us to study in complete darkness with sweat drippling down on our books.
even the villages have better power supply
please kindly look into this matter
its already been three days without light
sector-1 vasundhara
PushkarRawat

May 18, 2016

Electricity Equipment damaged due to power fluctuation

Hi I would like to share our complaint against PVVNL for billing cycle as its some time 24 day and next month 40 days as first we are not able to avail slave benefits and second we are paying more unit charges and higher slave charges as well.

So we would like to take our concern to you to provide us best solution to what to do for same as we complaint and email to PVVNL office as well but no action taken yet.

and second Electricity fluctuation happening from last one month due to this we are not able to use our electronic equipment's as some residents equipment damage due to this problem, please suggest how we can claim to them.

Electricity Equipment damaged due to power fluctuation

May 17, 2016

voltage fluctuation and no pole

To, 18th May 2016

The Managing Director,
PVVNL Head Office,
Meerut (UP).

We are living in Kailashpuram PLot no 5/1, 5/2, 7, 6,4,3,2. Now all these plots have been constructed with Builders flat. There are total six flats in each plot. One year back an amount which consist of govt amount plus extra which was asked to sanction the loads of these buildings were given to JE/SDO. The load was sanctioned all houses have electric connection which is coming from a single pole too far from the street. We approached JE/SDO several times they are saying that tender has been given to someon to install electric pole in this street and a transformer will also be installed. But all there commitments are fake. Since last six no one came to do this work.
The voltage is always fluctuating and we are living in danger of damaging our electric appliances which several times has already happened.

JE/SDO are not ready to take any action despite of getting the amount which they demanded.

Kindly do the justice and enquiry in this regard.

ALL residents of above mentioned plots.

May 15, 2016

Voltage Fluctuation and no action

We are suffering from the voltage fluctuation in the Kailashpuram, govindpuram area Ghaziabad. The voltage fluctuation is constant in day as well as night too. Electricity department is not listening in this regard.

Moreover there are 20 connection connected to the same pole which is illegal. We have got the power sanctioned on all the buildings here for which almost one year back money was deposited. Whenever JE is approached for when we will have a transformer and poles in our street.

He says one or other thing but not at all ready to take any action. If SDO is approached he says JE will do something. So all residents living in Plot 2,3,4,5,6,7 in Kailashpuram, Govindpuram are into soup.

Kindly please awaken the electricity department to take some action fast.

Hoping for some betterment
Mukesh
Shweta9

Oct 5, 2015

Falling Electric Pole on 1st floor balcony

This is to complaint that even after regular intimation to the electricity authority PVVNL Nehru Nagar about the falling pole on our house 1st floor balcony, no action has been taken since February.

Recently 3 monkeys (2adults & 1baby) died due to high current. Moreover the people who remove the poor bodies took out our fence and no action was taken for the pole.

I submitted the written complaint along-with pictures in February and instead of taking action I was provided with an estimate of Rs.20000/- to be paid by me. I'm just a teacher in school and don't have this much money for a fault not rectified by Electricity authority because of their careless and laid back attitude.

I don't understand why the officials are given salaries to sit in offices. I also request to know when these people are willing to take action - until there is some human casualty?

Falling Electric Pole on 1st floor balcony

inder_sharma01

Jul 27, 2015

Electricity Meter running fast

Dear sir/Madam,

I live in a flat by rent for 2 Months, Electricity Meter of the flat running fast because last 2-3 months average Electricity bill is more than 2000 INR per month, Even we do not have Ac and heavy electricity Items to use and required Electricity is used in my flat. Hence i have strong feeling that Electricity meter is giving wrong readings.
Please get electricity Meter checked ASAP and change the Meter if it is found faulty.
Meter detail are following:

Book No: ############
Account ID: 1366075000
Name: SMT RAJ RANI
Address: W/O Late Madan Lal, Plot no.386, S-1, Nitikhand-1, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, U.P.
Meter no. M15092400EL51460000000006

Warm Regards
Inder Sharma

Electricity Meter running fast Electricity Meter running fast

vikky1822

Apr 11, 2015

cheating by line man

Meri shikayat (p.v.v.n.l ) EUDD-1V ghaziabad u.p) se hai
Inke line man mahilaon ko dhoka de kar bill ka paisa le jate hai aur cash jama karne ki bajaye  cheque daal dete hai fir cheque bounce hone ke 2 saal baad wahi amount bill me laga kar bhej diya jata hai tab jakar pata chalta hai ki kaise ye poora staff mil kar public ko bewakoof bana rahe hai
shikayat karne inke office jao toh koi sunta hi nahi
Poora paisa na bharne par conection kaatne ki baat boli jati hai

Surender negi
L-57A, LAJPAT NAGAR SAHIBABAD, GHAZIABAD U.P
JP*

Mar 27, 2015

PENDING BILL PAY KARNA H

MY NAME RAVINDER KUMAR
My Address is H. No. 64, Gali No. -1, Sarvodya Nagar, Vijay Nagar, Ghaziabad. U.P.
CON. NO. :- NIL

mere pas koi purana bill nahi h jiske karan bill no. or book no. ki jankari nahi h makan aprox 4y-5y se band h
miter chalu karwana chahta hun jo dues h pay karna chahta hu office se kuchh jankari nahi mil rahi h
so please aap is par koi action lijiye

RAVINDER
biswabhusansarangi

Nov 24, 2013

excess bill

My bill no 100002 Dt12-10-2013 inflated by 2340/ by adding saundries which has never been brought to my notice nor explained by any details.On asking they explain to be excess load penalty found on surprising check.I remain in a multy storeyed flat & should have been informed the excess charge to be made on any count before entering in the bill.They may have put some other's load on my bill.Hence it should be reversed as there is no proof of the same except the arbitrary entry made by the department/some people.The correction need to be made in 7 days so that the present on line bill is paid by me in the proper amount (after reduction of Rs2340/) immediately without delay.
Dy general Manager
EMail [email protected]
biswabhusansarangi

Nov 24, 2013

excess bill

In my bill no 100002 Dt19-10-2013 the sumdries increased 2340/ without reason totalling to Rs3406/ insead of Rs1066/.On asking they say it is excess load penalty.I stay in multistoreyed flat.How & on what basis they calculated &added the Rs2340/ without my knowledge.It seems any amount they put in the bill without proof to be paid by constumer.I want this Rs2340/ to be deleted before I make the payment.This should be done immediately for enabling me to make up to date payment.

Dy General manager
United Bank Of India
512 Himgiri Apartments Kaushambi Ghaziabad 201010
Bill Details
BOOK NO CONNECTION NO SUPPLY TYPE LOAD LOAD TYPE METER NO.
2019 030488 10 3 EL5901
DIVISION CODE NAME OF DIVISION BILL NO BILLDATE DUE DATE DISCONN DATE
GZ EUDD-2 GZB 100002 12/10/13 19/10/13 0
PREV READING DATE CUR. READING DATE BILL BASIS MAX DEMAND Save Electricity in the Interest of Nation
09/09/2013 12/10/2013 0 3
PREV METER READING CUR. METER READING MF METERED UNIT ADJ./ASSD. UNITS TOTAL UNITS
20776 21332 1 556 0 556
NAME DY GENERAL MANAGER ENERGY CHARGES 2430.00
ADDR1 UNITED BANK OF INDIA FIXED CHARGES 300.00
ADDR2 512 HIMGIRI ELECTRICITY DUTY 136.50
ADDR3 KAUSHAMBI GZB SURCHARGES 0.00
LANDLINE PHONE NO PROVISIONAL CREDIT 0.00
MOBILE NO LOSS/GAIN 0.00
EMAIL ADDRESS SUNDRIES 2340.00
Please provide your phone, mobile and e-mail, If the landline phone, mobile or e-mail given above is incorrect or has changed please enter the correct information GROSS BILL AMOUNT 3406.00
ARREARS -1902.00
ARREARS SURCHARGES 0.00
ADDITIONAL SECURITY REQUIRED 0.00 NET BILL AMOUNT (Rs. Ps.) 3406.00
DO YOU WANT TO PAY Yes ADDITIONAL SECURITY AMOUNT 0.00
TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE 3406.00

Lalit Chauhan

Sep 19, 2013

Last Online Bill payment not reflecting in current bill

I have done the online payment (through Net Banking) of Rs. 2225 on 11th July, 2013 but this is not refleting till today. And when i am checking my online account, it is displaying me the amount due as 3436.00 (which includes Rs. 2225 also that i have already paid).

Below are the details of my account and the online payment details:

- Consumer Name : Khazan Singh

Lalit Chauhan
+91-9910444873

Last Online Bill payment not reflecting in current bill

TNSAND - BOOK ACCEPET OR REFUND
    I BOOKED SAND LORRY NUMBER: TN 27 H 0640 BOOKING...
    BBMP/Dog Catching Squad - Street dog problem
    I have raised a complaint on Street dog problem 2 weeks...
    UP Police cyber cell - Cyber crime
    Dear sir on 16-03-2019 I received a call from 9660438886...
    LG43LK5760PTA - Tilting wall mount for the TV
    I had purchased a 43 inch LED TV (43LK5760PTA) from...
    Mumbai EMS customs - parcel's is on hold in Mumbai customs & i want it...
    My parcel's is on hold in Mumbai customs for last 1...
    Whirlpool Split AC - Regarding Extra charges for installation
    Dear Team, We got it checked with the service team and...
    PAIDWINGS - PWFAQ.COM - PAIDWINGS - PWFAQ.COM
    Hello On March 4, 2019, PWA * PAIDWINGS AG, without my...