Pyramid Colonizers

Consumer complaints and reviews about Pyramid Colonizers

rohit92133

May 24, 2017

refund of my flat/plot money

Refund of Money

Myself Naresh Kumar. I was booked 1 flat/Plots of 500 sq.ft in “SHUBHAM at Haridwar” dated 03/04/2013, that time the project (SHUBAHM)of Pyramid Colonizers were in Pre-launch They told me & commit me our project Launched after 6 months so you don't worry about your money and said if you don't have money for the installment than we will sold your plots on more premium On the behalf of the company commitment I had booked 1 flat/plots of 500 sq.ft in SHUBHAM project at Haridwar.Booked plots details mention below:-
Area of Plot At the time of booking amount Ist, IInd & IIIrd Installment

Ist installment of 500 Sq. ft @ 2200/sq.ft installment amount Rs. 1,10,000/- dated 12/04/2013
IInd installment of 500 Sq. ft @ 2200/sq.ft installment amount Rs. 1,10,000/- dated 31/05/2013
IIIrd installment of 500 Sq. ft @ 2200/sq.ft installment amount Rs. 1,10,000/- dated 18/09/2013
Total amount paid by me is Rs. 3,30,000/-

After I paying three installment, I had go to see the project progress but there was nothing was started. When I had asked them about the project details they said sir it will be shortly stated project but after a long time waiting of project, I had given a written application dated 28/03/2015 of cancellation of my flat/plot book and asked them to refund of my money because of they was failed in their all commitments. Than they have assure me to refund of my money after a sometime. I am requesting them to return my money again and again but they have given time in every time for refunding. After waiting two year I have submitted again an application on dated 01/05/2017 for refund of my money. But this time they deny refunding of my flat/plot amount and not picking any phone call. When any time phone is connecting they said our boss i.e. Sanjeev Gupta is deny to pick any call and deny to refund me my money.
Now my financial condition is not good and I am totally depressed for this behavior of them. For that I request to the company Employee more than 100 times that please refund me my money but they can't give me any response. Please help me for refund my money.

Company Address:- Pyramid Colonizers Pvt. Ltd.2214,tower A,2nd floor,The Corenthum,sector-62,Noida-201301(U.P). Tel.: 0120-4247584, 4247580, 4247580 Mobile No. 9560461113, 9560461115

Naresh kumar