Consumer complaints and reviews about QI Group

Ankit4309

Sep 12, 2019

QI

hiii

anyone taken this member ship??
because I am goin to enter in business
can I go ???
get2moin

Oct 3, 2018

30 years holiday package fraud

I am from India and I was working in Qatar. My story is same like others here. A friend of mine suddenly messaged me on fb after 3 to 4 years asking me about my job and my family and how am I doing financially. I am surprised and happy. Even I asked him about his personal and professional life. He said he is concentrating on his side business which will earn him multiple times his permanent job in dubai. I wish him all the best and we end that conversation. After few days he messaged me again and we had a similar discussion which ended up on him boosting again about his new venture and his perfect future dream life. After that on two more occasions he repaeated this and I was confused because he was never like that earlier, always trying to show off now a days. Then one day he said to me, since we are friends and he knows me since very long time he will refer my name to his company seniors. Even though they have lots of people in queue waiting to join but I would be considered as he is my friend. I was like, okie, if it's not compromising with my present job I can think about it. But I asked for more details. I was not ready to compromise with my present job as I was already earning good enough. Then he said they sell 30 years holiday package and have tie ups with big hotels and resorts in India, UAE, USA and similar countries. I can invest 10K usd and join the team and I will reap the benefits in future. I understood everything at once. Why he was so good initially, asking about my family, my financial stability.. I said it's a big amount and I'm not ready. We all have priorities and I prioritize investing in a home before this investing in this business proposal. He tried last time saying that he prioritizes his family and he is doing this for them. I politely but clearly refused and wished him good luck. After that he just like forgot me,, no messages, no hi or hello... When he understood he won't get any money from me he stopped talking to me. Later I came to know he was trying to persuade on of our colleague from old office where we three worked together for few years.
pankajsinghvi

Jul 31, 2018

Again QI Group

Sorry for my poor English or grammar.

QI Group is not genuine...

Chapter 1 : One of my friend Mr M R from, first company (2005, Polaris, Chennai) , who I lost most of connection over the years, but kept connection on facebook. I have been in his direct contact for last 1 year (2017-2018) in USA, he is in Columbus, which are few hours by drive. I work for TCS, which pays ridiculously low in USA and I used to tell to him and he knows this, as he also worked with TCS in past. So a month back (July 2018), he told me that he is doing a part time business and if I was interested in that. I said, I can listen the idea. He then setup a skype meeting with one of his friend, who he met in Reliance (my friend's second company).

Chapter 2 : Now M R's friend (Manish Dwivedi, NCR) on skype started asking when I came to USA, my experience, salary etc. and where I see myself after 5 years. He shared a very SAD story of his life, loosing his father while he was in engineering college, and loan he took for college fees, his brother left dream of being cricketer & worked in IT to support family... Manish said that due to that incident, he looked for alternate options to the job to earn money and save future... and told he came across this EXCELLENT opportunity, that some Ankur Sinha brought to him... Manish then showed Cash Flow Quadrant and made me feel how low I as a corporate employee stand. He asked if I want to move from left axis in quadrant to right axis in quadrant... Next he told what it needs to be a good business and if I was the DECISION MAKER, to be ready to invest in business and be partner... I said, I need to discuss with my wife... Meeting wraps up there, with him asking me to give time along with wife for next meeting...

Chapter 3 : Now my friend M R sets up next interview, with another busy person Mr Kamal Patwari, from Rajasthan. What a coincidence, I am from Rajasthan too and his wife is from my own city, Udaipur. So he has soft corner for Udaipur, of course. How MR found Kamal in his network to skype with me, great network of QI. So he begins by asking same things and he shares his success story of being in corporate for 20 years, worked with 3 multinationals and went several countries on work assignments, leading Quality Assurance department of his company for entire India. He begins by sharing same quadrant and how I envision myself in next few years, do I want to grow financially and all. Now come to business benefits, I could be a millionaire in 5 years, if I work on this EXCELLENT business opportunity. His journey has been amazing and all. His company is multi-billion company based in Malaysia, with expansion in India and many countries. They want to now expand in USA :-) . The company is into Multi Level Marketing aka MLM and partnering with many corporate for products marketing. They are big by removing all the expensive marketing , by placing mouth publicity and e commerce for sales. more crap. Finally he said, I can invest 3-10 lacks as one time investment and no further expense., and I will be partner to company and earn lot and lot of money. I finally asked, what is company and what products they have. He said, biggest product is Tours & Travel, then lot of other like wellness, health, energy and all sectors. I again asked what is company - name came QI with lot of hesitation. He asked , when I can make decision, he wanted me to take decision in 2 days, I said 3 days.

Chapter Closure : Me and wife did google & wikipedia on them, and found it to be really big CHEAT concept. As idea is to pay hefty to become a member aka partener (basically fool) , fool others in your circle by having them pay hefty amount and chain goes on, till you recover your money, and your circle recovers their money... I called my friend, he said, its some bad publicity and its a genuine business, with Govt Of India recognizing and regularizing it . All cases are dropped on them and it will be successful business. Me and wife read more blogs and messaged NO to my friend M R . Now M R is not picking my phone :-) . I am sure he had his reason to make me part of this crap, may be his money is stuck to recover. I dont want to reveal his name, hope some sense gets into him...
pankajsinghvi

Jul 31, 2018

Again QI Group

Hi all,

Sorry for my poor English or grammar.

Lonari Janvi

May 21, 2018

QI Groups

Had the same situation !!!!

Trust or not to trust...
Achieving goals money is compulsory?. Without money can't we happy or accomplish our dreams!!!!!!!!

Am already having 3.5 lac education loan, after soo much hard work in startups now I started my carrier in MNC company as software Engineer.
Yeah, I have dreams... like build my dream home, I like to travel, etc etc...

When they called and explained the same thing to me at the first time(here they asked to me 2.7 lac to invest), I told I will think and let I 'll tell to a friend.
I googled it. I have seen this all blogs, got surprised, and shocked. Asked my BF he suggested to me to not to go with this. I set my mind to say "NO" (It's really hard to say to me NO to anyone)
I had said to my friend through the message "No I can't do this businesslike, in this way, it's really hard to me to endorse the innocent people"
Friend: Okay... I will not force you. Can we meet ? he asked.
I thought he' ll be alone is there to meet. But with him, he brought his senior sir or mentor ( U may call) to change my mind.
( Again in my mind: They definitely change my mind this time, I have to stick with my opinion.)
Around 5 people, all are very well dressed and started giving me assurance like " within 6 months you will get paid your entire load i.e 3.1 + 2.7(if I start) = 5.8 lac rupees. OMG. within 6 months.
Goddd Dammm Is it really !!!.....
My entire 2 years completed after my Engineering, only 50k loan paid by me. Within 6 months, how could possible to clear 5.8 lac loan" ( fully in happiness, got mind change again the 2nd time, they were happy after seeing my facial expression changed. They realize that I will be into business. )
Very well spoke, and changed my mind again, seeing my friend face, let see_ RISK "... I marked my mind.

I told this to my BF(Hard worker, Blessed to have him. Now he is in the USA working as a design engineer in LG) again, my mind got changed sec time, I am ready to take the risk.
He opened my eyes, "he showed me that, this QI Groups banned in 9 countries like USA, CANADA, UE, JAPAN, and many more.
and it's has the legal case going on Jodhpur Rajasthan. If you found anyone, they might file a case on that particular person. So Please I beg you don't go such things, even I got an approach from my teammates, I said " NO" ..." I took him as inspiration in my life each and every time. He is a man came from zero to 100 now.

Now, this is time to say " NO " ( How hard it will be, for future sake, for better happy life) ...
nabeelaali

Jan 16, 2018

QI

Hello everybody

The story is exactly as so many here have narrated!

This ex-colleague of mine Irene E Samuel Phone no. 9811019784 was in my previous organization for merely 3 months. After a long gap of more than a year suddenly establishes contact with me. Calls up to say she left her job as Quality Analyst at Convergys, has joined Concentrix and is also into business with some other partners...does not divulge any information as to what is the nature of this business, where her office is, what her company is called etc.,absolutely nothing! Only that its absolutely rocking & it takes her to Malaysia, Bangkok.. I could check her pictures on Facebook too. Anyways, she keeps in touch with me on phone from here on wards... dropping in a hi/hello now & then.

Suddenly on 13 Jan 2018 calls up to say that this business that shes doing..her senior partners in it are expanding into Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore & Dubai and if I'm interested she'll arrange an interview for me the next day on a Sunday at The CCD Square Janpath at 2 pm. I give her my accent & later in the evening a Deepankar Rai Phone no. 7535874226 calls me up to confirm my attendance as well as instructs me to report at least 15 min early & that i should be dressed in strict business formals.

I met with Irene at the top floor at CCD Square Janpath the following day at 2 pm & Deepankar arrived shortly after. He was a mere 25-28 year old boy who did not bear the mark of a seasoned businessman. The rest is just as all the others have described..ridiculous comparisons to Ambanis, quotes & theories by Robert Kaloski, BMW's, happiness in life, millions of rupees & guaranteed success. All I would need to do is pay Rs 4 lac only and they would get me the distributor rights to their products & train me to do business. They have 12 product verticals which consists of Alcaline Kent RO, Swiss hand made watches, sharp electronic air purifiers etc etc., Once I get the right to sell they would introduce me to a network of potential clients who will buy these products via the e-commerce platform namely qigroup.com & make me a rich girl! The profits would be shared equally by all team members so not to worry if I'm unable to sell anything too. As long as anybody is selling, the profits would keep coming in!!

All along the discussion I was wondering if Irene too has been fooled by this fellow or is she an accomplice to his team. My doubt was cleared when Deepankar left us alone for a few minutes on our own. I asked Irene from where did she shell out 4 lac as I knew that she comes from a middle class family.. her father was a govt employee & they used to live in the quarters provided by the govt., in Sarojini Nagar. She told me that she had taken a loan of 4 lac to grab this amazing business opportunity & she was glad that she had done so as not only had she already recovered the amount invested but had earned more than 2 lac over & above the amount invested in only 8 months. At this point I knew she had got corrupted too & decided not to say anything to her as well.

When Deepankar returned I told them both I would discuss the prospects with my husband & revert to them ASAP. They asked me for my PAN & Aadhar Card nos. which I told them I wasn't carrying at the moment.. Excused myself, finished my coffee & returned home!

Had no idea this QI Group thing has got so many people fooled until I
Googled... hence decided to pen down my two cents worth as well. Its sad to read needy people losing their hard earned money this way. I pray to God Almighty that greed would not cloud our sense & sensibilities ever. After all, there is no short-cut to success. God bless.

P.S: Interesting read here http://scambyqnet.blogspot.in/
jitendrs

Jan 4, 2018

i love qnet

i love qnet me is field ko manata hu jisako kam nahi karana he vahi bolege ke scam he froud he ae sab but malum he ke hum indian ki khasiyat kya he hame turant result chahiye sab free me chahiye ae hamari adat ban gayi he mene qnet ko bahut karib se jana he MLM ko bhi bahut karib se jana he jo real me hard work karana chahat he vahi ae kam kar sakata he baki fail ho jayege bina mahenat ke to kuch bhi free me nahi milata sab ke sab commenmts chutiya he ae sab aese log he jisako kam nahi karana bus isaliye isako froud kahete he scam kahete he mene isame hard work kiya he muje bahut paisa mila he or kamata bhi hu or age or kamavuga hard work karoge to milega nahi karoge to free ma pani bhi nahi milata aj ke jamane me

only mind set or kuch nahi he kuch log mid set bana lete he ki kuch karana he or vo kar ke dikhate he or kuch logo ko nahi karana isaliye vo nahi kar pate only mind set.

agale 5 sal me MLM industries duniyame sabase fast growing industries ho jayegi hamare pass dusara koy option nahi hoga kabhi bhi MLM and direct selling ke alava samj javo abhi bhi time he hamare pass mind set karo or kar ke dikhvo dusareke upar kichad uchal ne se pahele apane apko dekho me kya hu.

mene qnet me 5 month che kam kar raha hu ajtak jo muje nahi mila life me vo muje yaha mila he paisa or meri life change ho gayi he yaha or bhi kamavuga paisa jisako apane ap pe bharosa nahi he vo kuch bhi nahi kar sakate vo khud aek scam he froud he is duniyame sale chutiye malum kuch hota nahi or nikal padate he comment marane pele khud ko dekho tum kya ho.
Kashinath_07

Dec 24, 2017

!! Fraud !! Never Trust !!

Same story, My friend suddenly called me and told you can earn alot if you are ready to spend 3 hours a day, Told that this is very rare oppurtuniuty which only few people gets, There are 100s of people waiting for interview and as i reffered you they have shortlisted your name and they will call you for face to face discusion. When i asked about the details she said its a business where you becoma partner and can earn alot and alot.

I was quite impressed, I even asked her whether we need to invest something, She said "You will get each and every details when you meet them, All of your questions will get answered", I was actually not ready to meet, But she forced me again and again , and keep telling repeatedly never miss this golden oppuruntiy and al. So i said ok let me meet them, So she scheduled my face to face discussion with them. The location was quited near to my place so i thought ok will give a try.

I met one guy first in a CCD who just spoke to me casually and told you are going to have a discussion with a big person who has found time to meet you despite his busy schedule, He is a King maker who has immense knowledge and experience in business, Anyone in my place would feel little nervous. And told me to keep your phone on silent and listen carefully to each wordhe says.

That person came and his frined got up and as if AMBANI has come, When i saw this guy he was quite normal wearing a blazzer aged around 27-30.

First guy just left for the day .

I started conversation with a person called Sandeep, He just went through my resume as if he is techie, And started asking me basics about my jobs,

After that our formal discussion started, He asked me all the bullshits triedto brainwash me in all possible ways, When oi lost my patience i just told him can we move to business overview? He again diverted the topic with same bullshits.
I got angry and told him im wasdting my time listening to same story. It would be better if we go ahead for business discussion.

So he agreed for it and starting writing some technical business terms which m not aware of, He just explained me about the working ecommerce website froms manufacturers to consumers, and also regarding the middle mans who are involved in it.

And he told our business is also similar kind of thing, We have a website where we sell products, When i asked the website name, He refused to say, and told me these things will be answered for next round of discusssion, I said ok and asked him how i will be benefited.
He said in this business you will be like a partner who will work as a middle man, So whatever the amount you are deciding for the product apart from manufacturing costs, that money you will get.

I was like quite impressed, Then he told me that i need your investyments in this as a form of time . I said im ready to spend 3 hours a day.

Then he told me as an initial investments you need to pay 3.5-10 laksh.

This time i completely realized its fraud . I said sorry boss dont expect any investments from my side not even 3000 and told i dont want to be partner and left immedietly.

So guys i was quite smart enough to understand to tackle the situation, Be carefull while going for these type of business
Mohd Taraq

Dec 13, 2017

QI GROUP FRAUD

Dear All,

I am a well wisher of yours informing you about the incident happened recently with me about this QI group fraud.
I was a professional engineer worked in Saudi Arabia under the contractor petrofac I have lot of friends in the company one of my friend name JIVAN DHAMANE working as a QC supervisor in petrofac met in rabigh Saudi arabia known each other only by face and some time we have hi hello that's all and we are added on facebook.. When I came back to India after 1 year he suddenly msg me asking me how are you were are you what you are doing n all I was happy that he remember me as friend and msg me and I was thinking that might be there is a vacancies in petrofac that's the reason he msg me on facebook.he told me to give my contact no. I will call you I was still thinking might be it's about job in petrofac he told me about he is in Abu Dhabi petrofac main branch and doing the same work there,then he told me that he started his own project and doing well n all I asked him what kind of a project he didn't reply after some time I told him if he has any opportunity for me plz inform me I said he told me OK I will speak with my senior associates n all and reply you...
After 2week he called me and told me his senior associates agrees to take me in this project and he will talk to me on Skype I created my Skype Id and before that on whatsapp he we chat for a long time about that person whome he will let me to talk on Skype he told me his name is VITTHAL MANE topper in his college days bla bla...then the actual chapter start's... They start calling me on Skype sitting together I an coffee shop in Abu Dhabi they ask me why you r interested n all and told me have you read the books Robert kaloski n all how they make money n all they ask about my family and who is decision make n all they said after all this they now started to tell me about there business based on. e-commerce and told me many products about QI group n all million of turnover n all then he told me to start with 2lakhs investment I said I don't have that much weight now the I said 68000 only what I have they said yes you can start with this remaining you give after 2 to 3 days I was shocked n sire that they r fraud I said to him no wait I will think give me some time to arrange money they said to me you can do it arrange immediately we will help you will never leave you n all...please people be aware with this fraud people...
JIVEN DHAMANE And VITTAL MANE
this two people employees of petrofac company fooling people be careful

Yours
Well wisher
Pole_Shorex

Sep 11, 2017

QI Group of Companies

1. Got Call from my Old Friend.
2. Enquired lot about me and my family and told that she is doing business and earning and enjoying all luxuries in short span.
3. Met her once personally again same old story that kind of difficulties she faced in her life and with the help of her Biz Partner how she come up in life.
4. After one month she called me and offered Partner Position in her business.
5. Introduced me to her Senior partner in Star Bucks(Phoenix Mall Chennai).
6. They asked me to invest 5 lakhs for a Holiday Package for 30 years.
7. Explanied me all the same story like they did before.
8. Finally they revealed the company Name.

Thank God i went through all your complaints before making such decision and only then i came to know they were all fraud people.
When i told them that i want to search the details about this company in Google initially they refrained me which created more doubt in my mind.

These people are very well trained and they can easily influence with there words and gentle talk....

Be careful guyz!!!!!!!!!!!
gaurav0077

Sep 4, 2017

REFUND

I am recently victim of that Q NET, i invest Rs, 4Lacs last month, can anybody help me to get the refund process ? i think within 30 days if i get the refund. please help me.my contact no 9999257357
saurbh jain

May 16, 2017

Qi hroup

What i need to do should i join or not based on joining money 1.8L to 2.4L same things happened to me which mentioned abobe details give me some advise???
Subra the boss

Apr 17, 2017

QI scam recipie

Their are few steps to get perfectly scammed by QI/QNet/Q(bull-shit) whatever u can name it. Please go through the below steps.

1) Get a call from some old friend .
2) OR some random person who has nothing to do with you would ask for ur number some where(in my case while I was attending a job interview).
3) He will try to call u for the next 1 or 2 months just to ask "wht r u doing?". Why the hell would anybody care what am I doing. 4) This is just to get comfortable with you and to get ur trust.
5) Next he will try to meet u at your house or workplace and boost about how he has bought a house or gone for some fourign business trips, they wouldn't mention what business.
6)Explain u about a book written by Robert kiosaki, Facebook, Narayan Murthy(Infosys founder) and some business big shots which is totally irrelevant for you.
7) Then they would ask u whether you r ready to learn new things and spend 15 hrs(flexible) a week on it. But basically they r fooling u in the name of learning.
8) Then ask u for initial investment of 3 to 7lac INR for training you, when I said I do not have 3 lacs with me they gave me a very good idea of taking a lone and getting scammed(I was like, all right, I should have taken my blood pressure tablets today on time. Because my patience was being tested to the fullest extent).
9) Then I asked them about the exact think which they are doing in the process of the so called "business-crap" that they think they are doing.
10) So, he asked me that he will explain me all that in detail(that means he will keep beating around the bush) and tell me all that after he is done with his bull shit.
11) I as sorry guys, I have to disappoint you here because this is where I lost my patience and decided to get the hell out of there as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading,
See u not getting scammed
Wellwisher
Shaku0085

Mar 29, 2017

Qnet

Hi guys
i dnt know exactly why you guys are saying this .without knowing anything about this company.i am seeing that repeated comments by the same content in different pages i have readed all your complains in all web pages.recently most of them told its a scam and few of them are recollected their money.after 6 to 1 year the peopel who left from qnet they came back and joined us after seeing our growth of company.you can say what ever you want may be i will tel lyice but its true.qnet peopel arrest by police and held in jail by complain from many peopel who invested in qnet.but now the court has been released them out and refund all the money they earned.now govertment has been announced the rules and regulation for all the direct selling company in month of september 2016.i have dout you may go and check it i am telling the truth..after knowing all our terms and service now court is going to help qnet company to do their busniess in india.this is the truth stil you guys dint belive me just wait and watch who ever told that its a fraud and scam

i am also one who inverted the money in this company.after seeing all your suggestion and commends i wondering about that i lost money after realising i felt that whaj ever you said is totaly wrong... pls without knowing anything dnt let anybudy to fool my seeing you command
Abhijit Chavan

Feb 14, 2017

Qnet Scam -Rupesh Shinde

Iam Abhijit Chavan & a victim of this Qnet Scam.
I was introduced by Mr.Rupesh Shinde for Qnet Business in the month of December 2013. When I asked in details he told just keep a trust on me & invest the money. Keeping a trust on him I invested Rs.2 lacs.

After investing I was told to attend the trainings. After attending 2-3 trainings of Qnet I understood that it is Network marketing – cheating people & getting money. I told Rupesh I cannot continue this & need the money back. Rupesh told me it is not possible to get the money refund now, after 3 years I will get double money. I agreed & waited for 3 years.

Now 3 years are completed but Mr.Rupesh have raised his hands to refund money.

Please help help me to get my hard earned money back. His contact details as below :

Mr.Rupesh Shinde
Shivshankar Co-op Housing society,
1st Floor, Bhoir Nagar,
Mulund East.
Cell no : 9773158123 / 9769318123 / 9867008123

He is very big cheater. Doing all this cheating he is not satisfied but started a new business for cheating more people.
Can someone help me to get my money back.
tej_ps

Feb 13, 2017

QI Group

I was also referred by ONGC employee. You can understand how much fraudism is there. Ya as mentioned in earlier complaint VR MALL and Phoenix Market City. I was really laughing the way they were behaving and telling me 92.5lakhs/week earning. Sirrrr its toooooo big amount hahahaha. same bakwas story. Swiss Hand Made Watches hahahaah. Holiday with bollywood hollywood actors ya you may find Sharukh and Deepika there. Everybody was busy and everytime meetings blah blah and finally within 30 minutes everybody were present to meet the greatest guy who was perfect for this job thats me. hahaahaha.
Bangalorean be cautious.
RAAR

Jan 16, 2017

QI Group

Yesterday upon my Friends call , I went to find a job in Hyderabad, Kukatpally (UCO Bank's building, Temple street, housing board, , Hyderabad). My friend introduced me with a person in that office (Obviously office has no name). Many youngsters were sitting there, I don't know what they were doing. That person told me that many IT PROFESSIONALS are working in this online business by leaving their jobs in TCS, Microsoft, etc. (Oh REALLY!!!!)
Then he started talking about his Senior (BOSS), Who worked in TCS and left his job as to make money in e-business. He tried to create much hype about his senior(BOSS) saying that he will be busy all the time, its very difficult to get his appointment,...........................But (to my surprise) I can meet him/get his appointment immediately (WOW HOW LUCKY I WAS / WHAT A JOKE)

He took me to his Senior's cabin. He asked me about me, my job, Family, and ................. SAVINGS. Then he started talking about his career, no-savings life and tried to gain my confidence. After the motivational drama, he said that I can make lot of money in e-business. He didn't even tell the name of the company / kind of work I have to do, But he asked me : If i can earn about 50k/month then how much i will invest.
When I asked about the business products/ job role/ he said nothing but asked me to come along with at least 70k within 3 days to know all the the details.
Just I came out of there. and and asked my friend about the company, he said that he paid 3 lacs and got user name /password But he doesn't know about the work/(or not ready to reveal anything) again he said that he is getting good income. How is it possible. When he doesn't know how to work , then how can he earn. I asked the same question to my friend then he suggested me to pay the amount and believe them then I will become rich....

I DID NOT PAY ANYTHING TO THEM AND I WILL NOT PAY IN FUTURE
savedFromQIfraud

Dec 13, 2016

QI GROUP

Hello All,

if we really want such frauds to stop from cheating more people, please mention your friends, relatives names who approach you to join QI/Vihaan/Infinity.... Unless the names of such fraudsters are revealed, the chain will keep continuing... give full details, full name and address of the Subway/CCD/KFC where you are called and the personal details of the fraudster...
Reddy9999

Nov 21, 2016

Daytime Roberry by QI Group

As you all guys mentioned, this is a fake company claims to be working on e-commerce model. As a buyer you should find value for the products you buy or should have a need for them. These bunch of people who tries to brainwash you will never disclose about the products. They say holiday package, swiss watches, jewellery etc. Why will any individual invest in buying holiday packages for the next 30years by paying lakhs of rupees to these cheaters. The focus is only to get in ppl (fool ppl) and make them pay lakhs of rupees as they can earn commissions.

You, QI group members please stop taking the names of TATA's or Narayana Murthy and spoil their reputation. They have not cheated the public like you guys. If you guys have guts, do the business in right means and ways, not by playing with hard earned monies of middle class people and emotions of people who trust you. Don't loose good people in your life because of this. Everything will look rosy in the initial days, after a while you guys will that its not only money that you guys have lost but also good people.

Karthik
himanirjpl

Oct 25, 2016

Fraud: make huge income select city walk

I received call from my friend she tells that she is into a business and making lot of money, and after 1 month she calls back and tells you that there is a open position in the business, and you can try if ur CV is selected. after a week , ur resume gets selected(crap i don't know what it is). Just because sometimes you cant say no, you will agree to get into the meeting.
They made me sit and wait at the 'tea pot' in SELECT CITY WALK MALL, Delhi telling that 30-40 interviews are going on. Then he came and started asking y u want to do business, compares a employed person and a Ambani TATA birla.
And will ask you if you want to become rich and earn 5 crores in 5 years. they will try to pursued you as much as they can will tell you all the dreams of become rich by working few hours daily, the earning from this business will be so huge that you will leave your job, you will earn 3 times your manager...blah blah
If you ask what they do...they are never going to tell and just beat around the bush and even you friend will not even disclose anything even the company name, or any kind of money they will ask for..they asked for 2.6 lacs from me as the cost for building virtual office for me.
He gave a overview of the business and asked just listen and not ask what and how we do it. He explained that it is business in which we remove the distribution network and directly reach customer, gave example of Bisleri bottle , said have tie ups with JW MARRIOTT and sells their empty rooms at lower cost.
As I tried to dug really hard to find what is the name of the company from my friend then she said its infinte group and you will not find anything on net because everything is on intranet (STRANGE!), and I got this post by searching.

My friend is still waiting by response to arrange for 2.6 lacs and I came across this post. I think its the same group or some other doing same kind of stuff, anyone can please suggest on this.
hated

Oct 24, 2016

Thaks to post your experience

Hi Guys,,

I don't know the above details are right or not? but the story is all right .. 1 of my friend called me to join this business and i thanks to god that i read your all valuable posts bcse i m also suffer from this typical and bullshit stories.

and ask all of the asshole friends that why u have being in friendship? you have come to broke the trust bcse you had cheated on it.

so guys please trust is more important than money so don't breakit ....

and i never invest in that scamp.

thats it....
'
Thanks to all who shares their experience here...
arun dv

Sep 25, 2016

invested in qi .can it be refunded?

I hv invested a good amount in this vague business model just bcoz one of my frnds was into it and he wasinto it bcoz of his boss!!!
Its more than a year, but still clueless. Its nothing but network marketing which they constantly denied before I opted to be in. Since my frnd was into it I took the risk.
But now im repenting as self have incurred a huge loss.
You have to persuade people your friends relatives neighbours to invest in it. Which is the "hardwork" they boast of.
Kindly suggest ways to get refund if possible! !
Rahulken

Sep 23, 2016

Refund

Find QNET REFUND and FIGHT AGAINST QNET procedure as below.
1st Option
If your purchase on product receipts is in INR rupees then with in 30 days of purchase or if your purchase is in USD dollar then with in 7 days you can send email to Qnet customer support for refund otherwise Qnet will deny you refund. Then go to 2nd option which all need to go for even after you get refund to get QNET banned from India and to save our brothers & sisters.
1. Get your IR ID first.It will come to your mail box once your upline register your email id on portal. If email id is given wrong then call Qnet customer support numbers and complain about your upline. Ask your IR ID and products purchased details from them.
2. Send a cancellation mail to the support team of QNET with a subject line as "REFUND IN****".
provinding all details of transactions and product details.Usually IR number will be like IN4444 and all. Attach scanned PAN CARD and product receipts in the mail to them.
3.Once this mail is sent, the support team will create a CRF number and sends to Hong Kong team for approvals for the refund request. It will take 15-20 working days for the approvals for refund request.
4.Meanwhile, mail them or call them on every alternative days for an update.
Numbers:
9900060061,62,64,68-veronica
9900060605-rekha,jasvinder kaur
5.Once Refund request is completed ,they ask for the mode of payment.
Ecards or Account Money transfer. Better go for Money transfer to your account.
If you opt for account transfer, then you have to send a scanned copy of your account cheque leaf or bank statement.
6.After 20 working days, you will get your money refunded of the product to your bank account.
7.Rest of money left , you collect from your upline by filing complaint in local police station.
richaujjain

Sep 21, 2016

Was Cheated by QNET Representative

I was not informed about the return policy from my upline at all and i was shown a totally different picture of this business and i have been cheated for 2.5 lakhs. Please help me with any alternative solution as i want to return my holiday package as i have not used it. Please help me with this as i need this money very badly and its hampering my normal day today life and request you to train your team so that they can not misuse a common person money. Request you to please help me with this as i am badly in need of money for my family well being. My father has to go through major hear surgery and i am not getting any clue of how to get my money back. My only fault is i trusted my friend blindly. If possible please guide me how to take my money back.
imbuman

Aug 14, 2016

QI Group/QNET Investment?? Think thrice before committing.

Myself & my wife were recently tried to pull into this business opportunity/investment/scam whatever u may call it.
In our case a collegue of us (we know him from approx 6-7yrs) also my wife deals with him on a regular basis in office, he has been telling us for quite some time about his attempt to start his own franchisee business & with this mysterious MNC in “e-com” .Even after repeatedly asking him about the details of the company, he never told us and was reluctant in discussing the topic. We didn’t force either. We were also looking into starting something of our own & were meeting & discussing with various people regarding different ideas.
About 3-4 month back, he called us and said he has forwarded both of our profiles to the company so that you both can also join as his partners for Bangalore region, as he was based in Mumbai. Now after some more days he says his “Business partner” who currently taking care of Bangalore region want to expand & they have already like our profile. He can spare 2-3 hours from his very busy schedule to discuss with us regarding the details. As of then, I don’t have any idea regarding the company, products, process or any thing. When I asked him to give a heads start, he just diverted us without giving out any major details, that it deals with watches, jewelry, lifestyle & leisure, education, holiday packages, air purifiers, etc, etc and is in ecom and assured us we will get clarity after the meeting. Once we went for the meeting with this guy, the whole thing happened exactly how others have already mentioned here in comments/review – as if it’s an already scripted show – down to the very exact choice of words, examples, etc. which inturn proves they have been given a very intensive training & well written script with most counter arguments to just divert the focus from the main issues. In nut shell they want you to trust your friend & few other “Demi Gods” of the business they know of whom they will show you FB post with Audi cars, Sachin Tendulkar, at IIFA awards with various celebrities, etc. All you need to do is put your 4.5lakhs to 9 lakhs & spare 15hrs per week & and these Audi driving Demi Gods will take care of everything & you will be playing in Cores in the worst case 30-40Lakhs. Something’s fishy right?
Through out this long scripted discussion, if you pay attention you will find out many loop holes, which don’t add up. Even you ask about it they will simply divert you to something else or ask you to keep your mind open towards new concepts. What I believe is that in the 15hrs per week training sessions, all they do is to train you hard to bring in more people in this tree/chain & nothing more, There is no real E-commerce or something. They will force you to join immediately, they will arrange for loans, or ask you to pay a token of 15-20KINR & block your spot else a lecture on COST of Delay. In our case when we denied, they even offered to pay from their end right now & pay them back later, But if you ask them to go ahead with their own money they went back.
My feedback, donot take any call in a hurry, come back with the details they have discussed ,review them again & again till you are fully satisfied. I found many loop holes personally when reviewed later.
Even though direct selling is a well set business model & many people are earning via AVON, AMWAY, etc. it is a well tried out & proven business strategy, wherein you have to sell actual product to others to earn, Whereas here we are just the Internal representatives , buying holiday packages or watches and asking others also to buy same & get on board. There is no investment but expense. Even the KPMG report that they push you to read does not endorse QNET/QI group/QVI etc. It is just a general paper in the scope of Direct selling business in India, in fact it talks lot about AVON, Amway, Tuperwares, However not even once in this 94 page document mention NET/QI group/QVI once. I am not saying it a scam already, but the idea did not convince me to put in 4-5 lakhs & earn 10 times in retrun so easily. Even very well know company like Sahara, Kingfisher, Mythas, Satyam emerged as Scams not to mention Rose valley, Sarada etc. Hence beware before committing your hard earned money.

PAN Card not received - Pan card not received
    Respected sir/ ma'am My name is haleema khan I have...
    MALE ESCORT SERVICE - Froud
    Sale ne bola ki 5500 jama karo joining ho jayega aor madom...
    EBC - EBC not received for year 2018-2019
    Dear Sir/Madam I have'nt received my EBC for year...
    Hero HF Deluxe - Service of bike
    I am a respectable person of Kanpur and I am your...
    Bigg boss - Big boss
    Pls send out losliya or Kavin, why this irritating...
    GMC WATER SUPPLY - Low force of water for more than one year
    After submitting the Complaint on 10th Sept , I had...
    Municipality of Medavakkam - Water staganet
    Hi sir, Please request to take necessary action...
    Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Partiality to Kavin
    It looks like Vijay TV is showing immense partiality to...
    ARTY RECORD PENSION CELL NASIK ROAD CAMP MAHARASHTRA - Newppo & Complaint ID sent
    My new PPO not coming please check conform and reply &...
    Dog missing - Dog missing
    My Dog is missing from 4rth september He was last seen...