QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

Banqnetfromindia

Mar 14, 2019

Refund related help

Hello

Qnet is the biggest scam of all time i was also a part of this as a customer my friend introduce me into this dont invest in all this u will be a looser at the end only

If you r stuck for any refund related help whatsapp me 9412583082 only will help u

SJDD

Feb 28, 2019

My friend promised that if i would not be able to do business she will refund my money

A very good friend of mine took money from me dragged it into Qnet for an amount of 7 Lacs. I Invested in January. I was told that the business is also about some live short freelancing projects. But later on i realized in 7 months it is only about referering and adding people. Therefore i asked her to give me money back to which earlier she said yes and now saying no almost after 2 years. In name of friendship and trust i have been betrayed. please help
siddharthpoddar

Feb 1, 2019

IR Member Ship cancellation request

Myself Siddharth Poddar, ir membership id IN507810 requesting you that as i referred by Hardeep Kaur . Here i am requesting you that as my referrer Hardeep Kaur has took to me to the business and he has purchased some packages of worth inr $1, 735 of the following packages on my name

1) qvi club Bronze vacation membership,
2) chairos Bronze mist gents
3) chairos starlet (Ladies watch)

Without informing about these products to me. As now i came to know that this is chain business and i need to join someone to qnet to continue my business. This was not said to me prior joining to the business. Since i am not at all interested in chain business and without informing me my referrer has bought these products with my name. So i am not accepting these products and i am not at all interested to continue with this ir membership with qnet. Hence please consider this mail as my membership id cancellation and refund the money asap.

Here i am attaching the purchased mails along with purchased receipts. Pfa.

Contact Number is not mine .

Kindly do the needful.

Thanks & regards,
Siddharth Poddar,
Cont +91-9610786010

IR Member Ship cancellation request

Raviteja75

Jan 21, 2019

Qnet Refund Process

Please go through the You link below which will help you to get your money refunded from Qnet. This has got all the Contact no's and email ID of Qnet Care

prajaswamyam2020

Jan 17, 2019

QNet Scam Not only in India. In other countries too

It is 100% scam ... I was about to trap. But, after seeing the Lambu and Jambu and the way they explained and motivated me looks like some fishy things are going around me. I clearly understood that, i am gonna be a BAKARA today.

I do not want to disclose their actual names. Here i am referring them as Lambu and Jambu

You cannot imagine Lambu's and Jambu's buildup. At first, after waiting for a long time with your friend and upon giving a call by the friend to Lambu, he comes into the picture. At first he interviews us. He makes up and washes out our mind in a way that, you have to invest and can become a millionaire in an Year. And, after that u can quit your job and simply check you bank a/c balance by sitting at home.

In addition to this, he gives a very big introduction about Jambu. Lambu says, i have taken Jambu as a role model, he is having a Bently car and recently he gifted a Mercedes Benz to his parents. He came out from a top engineering colleges (IIT) or top business schools (IIM) and later he worked in top MNCs(Infosys) etc. etc.. And, also Lambu says, be very polite with him and talk to him very carefully because he is a very senior person in the organization and a kind of role model to all of us.

Then Lambu makes a call to Jambu (might be he is sitting somewhere in the toilet and waiting for Lambu's call). Then the interesting part of the story starts... He enters into the scene (like Bahubali). All of a sudden your friend and Lambu stands up in front of him. Obviously without your sense, you too will get up. Then Jambu starts interviewing you and then followed by his speech, preach and philosophy statements. By this without knowingly 2 hrs had passed. And, finally Jambu says, I have never met such a talented and leadership quality guy like (even though if you don't speak much with him). If you are with us on board, we'll earn the money by taking our business into next level and even we can spread into other countries also.

At last, Jambu says Lambu will explain you the procedures. Sshhhh, then again a 15 mins session and finally he comes to the interesting and a shocking turning point. "We have to close this by today or max by 2mrow. Bcoz, we need to build our team (Lambu as the Lead, me and my friend under him as Left and Right). Shall we go with the payment procedure of 5 Lakh rupees. At that time i just opened my mouth and stared at my friend.

I told to Lambu, 5 lakh no one carries it along with them. I need to arrange it . Then i was told by Lambu that, no problem if have a credit card with limit, you can make the payment through it (or) If you want me to arrange a loan, i can initiate it right now itself and slowly you can make the EMI payments through your earnings which you will be earn with our business.

Finally i asked Mr. Lambu, please give me some time to analyze and let me do some research on this business model so that i can update you within 3 days and also i'll be having enough time for to gather the money (by that time i have already decided not to join. And, i don't want to become a BAKARA curry for Lambu and Jambu. I have decided at any cost i have escape from here and this session).

Finally Lambu said, I'll be available only for the next 2 days because, day after 2mrow i am travelling to Australia for a business meet. And, by that time if anyone joins in the team, you'll be out of the business. And, he said let me call Jambu (At first i thought he left for the day and from that place. then i realize he is somewhere sitting in the washroom only).

The questions which i have asked them & even you guys should ask these things.

1: Give me your company details , website and the company address and the point of contact in case of any queries.
2: Is the company listed under economic department
3: What kind of products do you sell. So far how many customers are buying the products
4: As you said its an online portal, can you give me the statistical data and from which part of the country the buyers are ?
5: Give me some references
6: And, if i would like to make the payment, i'll visit your office and do the payment over there once when i satisfied.
7: I would like to meet the area sales manager / area sales head
8: I have asked Lambu's and Jambu's details like business card / linkedin profile / facebook profile etc.

Then, based on the given details, start exploring about those persons, company and the comments over the internet. For sure you'll get one or the other information.

And, finally Ii request you guys please do not fall in to this trap. Not only Qnet, there are so many people who are around us.

No one in this world gives you money easily until you put some time and effort.

Finally, the reason of visiting the place and meeting Lambu and Jambu is only because of my True and Best friend. He asked me several times for to have a meet with them and to understand the business. I went because of my friend (only because of him).

And luckily, i didn't invest the money and also i didn't allow my friend to invest in it.
Vna123

Dec 29, 2018

Qnet fraud

I am from Bangalore ..I had a frnd working in qnet named(Shreyas adithya) ..on June he asked me to join in his team..later on their entire team visited my hometown explained the project..they get to know all my weakness ..and den they literally trapped me..he asked me to invest 1.5L ..I told him dat I don’t have dat much amount to invest..he used to call me asking wen u will join..later on one day he called me asking for amount for his personal issues ..I trusted him blindly and I transferred 60k to his account ..only on the note of his personal issues ..now he is playing with me from past 6 months..now he is telling me to deduct dat money from 1.5L ..I continuously called him to give my money back..finally he blocked me ..I don’t even know his exact address ..but I never told him dat I’ll join in his team..his team has two girls..(Monika raj and Madhuri raj)..I called Monika raj and I explained everything to her..she is telling like they have taken credit of 1.5l jst bcoz of me ..she talked so rubbish to me....their entire team r fraud ..they trapped me and cheated jst to take my money....pls be aware of dis frauds ..they can do anything for money..pls help me ..how can I get my money back?
Fraud people
Shreyas Adithya
Monika raj
Madhuri raj
Vinod Kumar Anand
nawneetvermaiict

Nov 24, 2018

qnet scam and refund money

I am a victim of qnet scam. I invested 2.4 lakhs, was joined Qnet by my best friend. Later when I came to know that It is just a scam and asked them to return my money back, they denied returning the same. Now I don't know what to do. Is there any way where I can get the refund.

Please suggest guys.

The main cheater is Dr. Kamlesh Gupta and Dr. Pooja Goel .
Raj2986

Qnet scam

Please read the quora link for refund. Qnet is a scam. Don't invest money or don't believe any of your friends if they call you saying they have a life changing business opportunity and they don't reveal the name of the company.

Raj2986

Qnet scam

Please, apply for refund within 30 days of registering with Qnet. Even if 30 days are over, ask your IRs to return the money because they are the ones that trapped you first.Threaten them that you will take legal action against them if they don't return the money. Please read the quora link below for details about Qnet refund process.

Chennai_victim

Oct 28, 2018

Qnet Chennai

Totally fraud and waste of your time dealing with him in terms of Qnet. They all trained speakers to manipulate your brain with dreams and wishes and take you to money. Don't trust these person especially KARTHIK PHANI retired HCL, SUDHAKAR BYNA Verizon, VIJAY RAMISETTY works at Citi Chennai. They are all mastered seapkers with lies and examples. Don't fall as prey for illegal money and flithy life style. Don't do copy cat. Follow your own rules.

Oct 26, 2018

Qnet

Dear victim,

Get ir id number from ur friend.

First they will deny..once u get that login and there is an option of refund...if login is not happening then call on customer care number. search qnet customer care number and talk with them...and take this case to police.that single signed paper can't do anything..fight with them.

There is 30days refund policy.
Victim-Durga

Oct 25, 2018

Want refund

Hi All,

someone please help me to get my money back from this Qnet scam company
Victim-Durga

Oct 25, 2018

I am also one of the victim.

Hi All,

I am a victim of qnet scam. I invested 3 lakhs, was joined Qnet by my best friend. Later when I came to know that It is just a scam and asked them to return my money back, they denied returning the same. Now I don't know what to do. Is there any way where I can get the refund.

Please suggest guys.

The main cheater is Diviya, Rogini, Durai
Himani Singh

Oct 4, 2018

Qnet fraud

I have been fooled by Qnet from Dec 2017 and have been invested 3 lakhs, unfortunately I was joined Qnet by my best friend(Himanshi Gulati) and was gone through all so called process and trainings, however I was not convinced by them but beacuse of her, I joined Qnet. She lied to me when I asked her about refund policy on June 2018,she told me that beacuse u r negative for the company that is tge reason i didn't share the info about refund. Now she is telling, she got only 5000 RS as a commission for my 3 lacs.is that possible?? ...it's been 9 months now, is there anyway where I can get refund....

I've transfered 20600 on Dec 2017 for Unleash(ahmedabad) and I was signed up by other name beacuse i was late to transferred 3 lacs ( later I've transferred 3 lacs on 18 jan 2018) That is why they signed up me by other name and purchase receipt was sent to registered email id(which was not mine), I asked them many times till feb but they denied and tolde to check email id.
I got to know about refund policy on june from my office college than I asked her. Now, she blocked me from Watapp, Facebook.. I am not able to contact her.

Please suggest me friends.....
Saikrishnakumar

Sep 19, 2018

QNET

I am also one of the victim.
I invested 2.5 lakhs, was joined Qnet by my friend. Later when I came to know that It is just a scam and asked them to return my money back, they denied returning the same. Now I don't know what to do. Is there any way where I can get the refund.

Still it's going on in huge count at Hyderabad. I am from Hyderabad. Who all are from Hyderabad let's give a complaint together.

Please contact me on below mail ID

sridhar_hyderabad

Sep 4, 2018

QNET SCAM

I am a victim of qnet scam. I invested 3.5 lakhs, was joined Qnet by my best friend. Later when I came to know that It is just a scam and asked them to return my money back, they denied returning the same. Now I don't know what to do. Is there any way where I can get the refund.

Please suggest guys & contact me on my gmail id [email protected]
sridhar_hyderabad

Sep 3, 2018

QNET SCAM

Hello

I'm also a victim of QNET SCAM, please advise how should I proceed to get my money back. I'm from Hyderabad, is there any person that I can get in touch with who can guide me?

Please msg me on mail id: [email protected]

Aug 29, 2018

Qnet

Don't invest it is a scam..

Save others friends also

U provide ur contact number I will tell u more
KumarRG

Aug 28, 2018

Hi everyone,

I have been called by my friend in Bengaluru to discuss about doing a business. Later only I came to know the company name as QNET. He showed me the QI websites and products they offer in QNET which they told as premium products. And they asked me to invest 4 lakh for this business. They told me the founder Eswaran like very great man in Hongkong.

Can you people suggest what I can do now.
KumarRG

Aug 28, 2018

Hi everyone,

I have been called by my friend to discuss about doing a business. Later only I came to know the company name as QNET. He showed me the QI websites and products they offer in QNET which they told as premium products. And they asked me to invest 4 lakh for this business. They told me the founder Eswaran like very great man in Hongkong.

Can you people suggest what I can do now.
pranav1234

Aug 27, 2018

refund

Qnetis a biggest fraud dont invest init ! They loot you in the name of financial freedom for refund related help call 9412583082
Dharma11

Aug 5, 2018

Qnet refund

Hi I am Dharma,

I am a victim of Qnet.

Please add my no 9542410499 in watsapp group.
Hemant Arya

Aug 4, 2018

QNET Refund

Hi All,

Please help to proceed with the refund as I invested the money recently and purchasing was done on 3rd AUG 2018. I have marked an email for the refund on 4th AUg 2018 on the following email addresses

[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]

please share if there is anything else I can do as I have not received the reply yet from them.

9900060061,62,64,68-veronica
9900060605-rekha,jasvinder kaur are going switched off
india_help

Jul 26, 2018

qnet refund

To get refund from Qnet immediatly send product cancellation/refund mail to:

Dear QNET Victims from *Bangalore*

All the bangalore victims have to go to the CID
office and meet

Bengaluru 560001

G Map -

Timings - Mon to Fri, 11 a.m to 3 p.m

To do :-
Mrs Shobha will give you a form and you need to go back home or to a
cyber cafe... fill this form, answer few questions and bring a printed
copy back to her.

Note:- Every form that is given to you has a serial number so please
do not miss place this form.

**For All india victims **
----------------------

Please submit a RBI complaint:

Company Name: Vihaan Direct Selling Pvt Ltd.(Qnet)
Company address: Level 07, Mfar Greenheart, Manyata Tech Park, Hebbal, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore 560045

Step By step video: https://youtu.be/98LwOZxCc98

-----------------------------
Please also send your complaint to [email protected]
**Financial Frauds Victims Welfare Association** is fighting on behalf of victims in the SupremeCourt case:
Case No: W.P.(Crl.) No. 000031 / 2017 Registered on 23-02-2017
Diary No: 4271/2017 Filed on 07-02-2017
Next hearing: 10 Aug 2018

Follow case status on : https://www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in/case-status

Jul 23, 2018

fraud

Please help me to recover my money from QNet which is a scam and fraud company. My friend gave me wrong assurance that’s why I joined. I am having so many financial problems to settle. To recover the money I am being advised to bring more people and ask them to join. But my principles don’t allow me cheat people like my friend did to me. I have taken personal loan at high interest rate for the money to invest in this so called business. Now I am helpless. Two of my friends are also facing same problems. Kindly help us.

SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...