QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

rkhetan1

Dec 13, 2017

QNet fraud

Pls be aware of the below fraudsters - They lure professional into joining Qnet, bloody criminals.

Nikunj Jhawar - Kolkata
Ashok Agarwal - Mumbai
Aditya - Mumbai
Vipul Dalmia - Mumbai
ramji786

Nov 30, 2017

Not getting Registration number and password

hi sir/madam

I have applied the SSC CHSL 2017. and registered successfully. but i didn't get a registration no and password in my mail id and mobile no. Please giving a suggestion. what can i do?

Name- RAM JEEVAN
Father -RAM KUMAR
D.O.B.- 04/09/1997

Email id - ramjeevanrana8@gmail.com
Contacts no.- 9454341924
ankitcheatedbyqnet

Nov 29, 2017

Fraud, Cheaters, Looters

Qnet is a fraud company.I took loan of 2.5 lakhs and invested in this so called business without knowing much details.They created some other email id for me and bought a product
Now I do not have password for that email as support team is asking to reply from that email id.Also I have no access to Qnet portal.
Somebody plz help.If any body is from Bangalore and same thing happened to him,we can fight or at least file complaint against them so that people don't fall into this trip.
Ranju_707

Nov 29, 2017

QNet fraud

This is one of the worst MLM schemes I have ever seen across the world.
The process starts with this:
1. A friend of yours, who is not even very close to you, will keep calling you every day to ask your well being. It sounds really fake but as a friend, you will pick the call and answer.
2. They start talking very normally initially, then start bragging that they've done something great in their life. They'll really be proud of it and trust me guys, fake pride.
3. They say they've started a business and they've earned a lot of money and earned a lot of satisfaction. Their life wouldn't even have changed a bit. Still nagging is always there.
4. Finally they say, we are looking for like-minded business partners and only 2-3 will be hired for the global business platform within 10 days after which the hiring is closed. Actually, it's not hiring, it's a trap.
5. Once a friend of mine called me, talking sweetly, said he went abroad and looking after his family greatly.
I asked for an opportunity because I needed a little more money for my family problems.
6. This friend of mine called me for a meeting with his so-called senior partner who explains this MLM shit is two lines. If I ask more, he'd say, ground rules cannot be disclosed. Only when u join, u'd know.
7. I joined intending to make more money and I regret that I was greedy and this trapped me and my family.
8. I invested 5 lakhs and got a travel package worth 3lakhs and 30,000 worth tea packets (Which idiot on earth would drink tea worth 30K?)
9. I joined unknowing of this chain business on October 22nd, 2016 putting myself and family in trouble.
10. I was given some books to read which are of no use.
11. They made me call my friends - Hot zone, Warm zone and Cold zone. I'm thankful that none of my family members and friends joined. Hail Lord!
12. They make us brag in all social media with fake motivational quotes, seeming that you are happy. But u'd never been happy but keep losing money.
12. After 5 lakhs, they forcibly made me go to one event in Sri Lanka in January which cost me around 50,000 again.
Again forced me for VCon Malaysia by giving 1 lakh, which I was thankfully not a part of.
13. I left the business because I couldn't trap people unlike them. I was guilty inside for just blabbering that I'm happy but my family dying for a 3-day meal.
14. This is ruining the country. I claimed a refund but it should be within 30 days of purchase.
I requested my upline to lend some money to our survival but didn't care.

In Bangalore, this group will be mostly wandering in Cubbon park, Lal Bagh.
If you find a group of people together with their phones on, please move away.
Don't pick up the calls of people who ask you for money.
You don't need to pay such huge money when you are working hard.
Any legit company will pay you for your hard work.

In Bangalore,
Beware of sweet talkers:
Anand Alur Vishnutheertha - 7795945438
Ajith Alur Vishnutheertha - 7019492448, 8147657468
Swathi - 9663690193, 9739063535
KKUser

Nov 27, 2017

Business for Fraud and Cheaters only otherwise there is nothing so called Business.

Hi all my dear friends,

Who are reading my this complain may have joined QNET in past or going to join in future that's why you are there because before this we and even i also don't know about this company.

If someone of your relatives/friends call you suddenly and after general talk he introduced his business that I started a Big Project, I am venture into Direct Selling Industry and I have tied up with an e-commerce platform this is a very big project and showing show much excitement that he is going to be billionaire like this.

BLA BLA BLA….

Please Beware of this script these peoples are from QNET.
If you are going to join this scam by forcing someone of your friends or relatives then it's my humble request please beware of these friends/Relatives and don't pickup the call because if you pickup the call then they force you to let's just meet for a coffee we didn't force you, it’s your wish to join or not and something like this.
And if you got agree to meet then it’s a big mistake even I do the same. Because these peoples are masters in communication and they over take your every issues and convince you to say ‘Yes’ for your every ‘No’ regarding chain business, MLM, Marketing, Money issue, I Can’t Do, I can’t talk and at last you have nothing to excuse.
Now they agree you for their business and their trap got successful.
In this business peoples are cheat by their close relatives/friends and after that they teach you to cheat your relatives/friends by chanting there fake script about ecommerce business.
These peoples have no feelings for you and your family but they always going to say that you can fulfill all your family dreams from this business.

You compared these cheap and Fraud Leaders with ISIS Peoples.
They don’t think about your family background, How you arrange Money?, How you manage your monthly Expenditure?
Even they convince you emotionally ki family k liye kuch krna h ya ni ????
They people forcing you take Loan of 3-4 Lac just because of their commission and guarantee you that this business pay you EMI?

By Keeping you in Loan and a EMI of 7000-10,000rs debt from every month from your account or By taking your hard money which you deposit from many years for your Personal Work (Flat booking/Car/ Sister’s Marriage) they going to fulfill your dreams.
Even they cheat with their country also by paying 3-5 Lacs in Malaysian company account for a worst product and which is useless and not used by mostly 90% of peoples.
1 bar m kitna bada amount hamare country s another country m chla jata h.
And after signing you as an IR uske bad suru hota h inka kutta panna.
They called you daily in their association in Malls and coffee shops and telling you to sit for late night.
In Sunday they do an seminar called ‘Systems’ where they continue your brainwash and teach you to how to make other people’s fraud and signup in this business.
Even due to some urgency if you missed for a Sunday called their shit System, your upline blaming you like you missed you an very big opportunity jaise ki Bill Gates aya hu seminar lene. And saying ki bhai aise ni ho payega business ap apne s hi karlo phir.
I have invested 3.5Lacs INR on Loan by trust on my friend.
As after his scripted call I show the interest to earn money because everyone looking for second source of income, Then he told me to come in Mall where he will meet me with his senior business partner and that time I understand that he is going to talking about MLM or Network Marketing company and I deny to come by saying that you are talking about chain business.
But still he didn’t accept and continue to saying that he is doing pure ecommerce business like flipkart and blaming me what were you talking about he never heard about chain business.
And at last I agree for meeting ki friend hi to h kha thodi jayega but after some general talk with his senior partner he ask about my family and family background and showing me the reason why I need to do this business and it is mandatory to give better life to my parents and family.
And at last when I asking about
What is the business?
What is my Role?
Then he draw the same diagram one Left and one Right and I understand what the shit is this?
And he forcing me to join by showing many reasons, family attachment and ask my mobile to check pre-approved loan and saying don’t’ worry business Ki starting loan s hi hoti h.
We will close the loan in just 6 months that is the capability of this business. During this friend my doggy friend also sit on the same table and just passing a sweet smile ki believe me I am here, its genuine.
Still I deny I can’t but my friend still convince me don’t worry brother we are here we all three rock this business and earn 1 lacs per month, per week, will buy Ferrari being financial free for lifetime, get retirement before 40s and enjoy life with family.
And at last I got trapped and signed up forcefully by my friend without knowing my product.
Inka Fraud pna yhi khatam ni hua dosto:-
After signing i follow their every process continuously for 2-3 months and found following fraud activities also:
After my first 2 weeks they charged me Rs. 5000 INR for their bloody Sunday system.
In 3rd week they charged me Rs 1250 INR for their 3-4 booksets.
After 1 month they charged Rs 500 INR again for VCELL late night meeting.
When I ask them why you charged money again and again without asking me these hidden charges did not describe initially then my upline saying it is mandatory it is the process to learn now there is no charge Just concentrate on your business.
After 2 months they told me that there is an Amazing Event going to happen called “VCON” outside India every year which is must for all new IRs at once. There you learn so much about business, you get confidence, Motivation and you meet senior V leaders and 15000 IRs from other countries.
After paying 3.5 Lacs I have no option to deny for these small glitches mentioned above .
And after that I asking what is the process for this event?
Then he saying it is happening outside India in Malaysia and this reason you can fly internationally brother and the airfare charges are very cheap now only 18000 for both side.
Now it looks something interesting to me that after paying 3-4 lacs without for a penny now I got something to enjoy at international level that I could go for International flight for an event.
Now after booking airfare tickets for Rs 18000 INR approx after somedays they told me to register for an event called VCON 2018 in April.
I replied I already registered then they replying no this is airfare charges only. Now I told him ok registered myself you have all my IDs and if there is any link then forward me I will registered myself.
Now another shocked to come they told me actually there is a charged of Rs 35000 INR for this event,
Now, it’s too much shocking I did not get a single penny from your business and you people are going continue to charged me a huge amount again and again.
In-between of 2-3 months process attending their systems and VCELLS, I were realized that they are keeping continue our brain wash attached our mindset emotionally to this fraud so called business by talking our family, Medical Emergency etc.
They want us and teach how to make fool of our friends/relatives to join this business, they told us a info call script as an ecommerce business and don’t talk to our friends that this is chain business even they ask then deny like my friend do with me.
- Don’t tell company name to other peoples.
- Don’t give the company URL.
- Tell you friend that you are working in ecommerce business like Amazon and Flipkart.
- Show too much excitement to your friends/relatives about your business in your call as you have got 1 crore in your account.

By watching all this scenario I realized that the work is here as :-

1. First you make yourself bakra, Now you got to do make another two peoples bakra and so on.
2. Or, you can say you fall into a Pit/Mud now if you want to come out from this mud/pit then you should fall your close friends/relatives to this Pit/Mud by telling him lie and make himself trustable that there is no pit you are always here to hold on.
Now put your legs on your friend’s head and move to next level and follow this process so on.

Now I am not selfish to an extent to getting a commission of Rs 20000-25000 INR I fall my friend to this mud and make his life worst to do the same again to his friend.

I can’t cheat my country also.

In 3 months I waiting for my friend and upline and that firstly they work for me after that I work but these bustard peoples didn’t get any for me instead of just charging money.

So please beware of this fraud and fake people and this fraud process called as Business Trust me there is nothing to called as business.

If you are reading this last phase of my review then I can ensure that you didn’t get into this trap, Please don’t receive you friend call also.
I don’t know how I got my hardcore money which I need to paid by EMI every month for 3 Years.
But by writing this review I tried my best to save you my brothers and sisters to fall into this trap and my country money to go outside for a worst useless product.

And after reading this review If anyone of you deny from this shit then I can think my review got successful to save someone hardcore money. 
KKUser

Nov 27, 2017

Hi all my dear friends,
BLA BLA BLA….
Please Beware of this script these peoples are from QNET.
Now they agree you for their business and their trap got successful.

You compared these cheap and Fraud Leaders with ISIS Peoples.
Even they convince you emotionally ki family k liye kuch krna h ya ni ????

1 bar m kitna bada amount hamare country s another country m chla jata h.
And after signing you as an IR uske bad suru hota h inka kutta panna.
I have invested 3.5Lacs INR on Loan by trust on my friend.
And at last when I asking about
What is the business?
What is my Role?
Inka Fraud pna yhi khatam ni hua dosto:-
In 3rd week they charged me Rs 1250 INR for their 3-4 booksets.
After 1 month they charged Rs 500 INR again for VCELL late night meeting.
And after that I asking what is the process for this event?
- Don’t tell company name to other peoples.
- Don’t give the company URL.

By watching all this scenario I realized that the work is here as :-

I can’t cheat my country also.

Sneha007

Nov 23, 2017

QNET - Get Money back!

I had been cheated by this in Pune this March.

Please follow below procedure to get your money back.

I have obtained my money back but lost 7000 rs (I think I could bare that compared to the amount I invested)

1. Write a mail to support.center@qnetindia.in mentioning your IR ID and telling them to cancel your IR ID and product purchased and refund all money.
2. In my case the person who got me in this racket had purposefully mentioned wrong email and contact details in the application. I had to get this corrected first before initiating this request. You can correct your email id with them by sending mail to them at support.center@qnetindia.in phone - +919900060062
3. Follow up with them - you will definitely get your money back.
4. They will ask for scan copy of your PAN during this process - pls provide them.

Pls Note :
1. The settlement happened after 3 months of me writing the mail.
2. You need to write this mail to them before 30 days of you buying their product otherwise refund is not possible.
3. Get your IR ID from the person who referred you - you will need this.
Sneha007

Nov 23, 2017

Got refund from QNET

I had been cheated by this in Pune this March.

Please follow below procedure to get your money back.

Pls Note :
1. The settlement happened after 3 months of me writing the mail.
3. Get your IR ID from the person who referred you - you will need this.
vakeel007

Nov 21, 2017

scam and HARAM

The Standing Committee for Academic Research and Issuing Fatwas has received many questions about pyramid marketing companies such as the “Business” companies, whose work may be summed up as being the attempt to convince a person to buy a product on the basis that he will also convince others to buy; they in turn will convince others, and so on. The more levels of participants there are, the more the first person will gain in commission, reaching thousands of riyals. Every participant convinces others to join in return for a large commission, if he is successful in getting new customers to join his list of members. This is what is called pyramid marketing or network marketing.

Praise be to Allaah.

The Committee replied: This kind of dealing is haraam, because the purpose of this dealing is to earn commission, not to buy the product. The commission may reach tens of thousands, whilst the product is not worth more than a few hundred. Any smart person who is offered a choice between the two will choose the commission. Hence these companies rely on marketing and advertising of their product which emphasizes the size of the large commission which the participant can earn, and offers the incentive of a large profit in return for a small sum, which is the price of the product. The product marketed by such companies is merely a screen or a means of earning these commissions and profits. Because this commission is really the point of the transaction, it is haraam according to sharee’ah for several reasons:
1 – It involves riba of two types, riba al-fadl (involving exchange of goods of the same type but of different quantity) and riba al-nasi’ah (involving deferred payment of a larger amount than would be paid if it were paid immediately). The participant pays a small amount of money in order to gain a lot of money, in other words he pays cash for cash of a different amount and with deferred payment. This is the kind of riba that is forbidden according to the texts and to scholarly consensus. The product which the company sells to the agent is simply a screen for this transaction; it is not what the participant is seeking and it makes no difference to the ruling.
2 – It is a kind of gharar (ambiguous transaction) that is forbidden in sharee’ah, because the participant does not know whether he will be successful in finding the number of purchasers (participants) required or not. No matter how long pyramid or network marketing lasts, it must inevitably reach an end, and when a person joins the pyramid he does not know whether he will be in a higher level and thus make a profit, or in the lower levels and thus make a loss. The fact of the matter is that most of the members of the pyramid lose out, except for the few at the top. So what usually happens is loss, which is the case of all ambiguous transactions. One of two things may happen, and it is usually the one that is most feared. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade ambiguous transactions, as was narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh.
3 – These transactions involve consuming people’s wealth unlawfully, because these contracts benefit no one but the companies and some participants whom the company encourages with the aim of tricking others. This is what is forbidden in the Qur’aan, where Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“O you who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves unjustly”
[al-Nisa’ 4:29]
4 – This transaction involves cheating, deceiving and tricking people, by showing the product as if that is the purpose of this transaction, when that is not the case, and by enticing them with the idea of large commission which people do not usually earn. This is the kind of deceit that is forbidden in sharee’ah. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever deceives us is not one of us.” Narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh. And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The two parties to a transaction have the choice, so long as they have not parted. If they are sincere and open in their dealings, the transaction will be blessed for them, but if they lie and conceal anything, the blessing of their transaction will be erased.” Agreed upon.
With regard to the view that this transaction is a kind of brokerage, this is not true. Brokerage is a transaction whereby the broker receives payment in return for selling the product, whereas in network marketing the participant pays a fee in order to market the product. Brokerage means marketing the product in a real sense, unlike network marketing where the real aim is to market the transaction, not the product, so the participant markets to others who will market to others who will market to others and so on, unlike brokerage in which the broker markets the product to those who really want the product. The difference between the two is quite clear.
With regard to the view that the transaction is a kind of gift, this is also not true. Even if we accept that, not every gift is permissible according to sharee’ah. A gift given in return for a loan is riba. Hence ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Salaam said to Abu Burdah (may Allaah be pleased with them both): “You are in a land where riba is widespread among them. If you have some right over a man and he gives you a load of straw or a load of barley or a load of fodder, this is riba.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari in his Saheeh.
Gifts are subject to the rulings on the reason for which they are given. Hence the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, concerning the zakaat-collector who came and said: “This is for you and this is what was given to me as a gift”: “Why don’t you sit in the house of your father and mother and see whether you are given any gifts or not?” Agreed upon.
These commissions are only paid for the purpose of joining the network marketing scheme, no matter what names are given to them, whether they are called gifts or anything else. That does not change their nature or the ruling on them in the slightest.
It is worth mentioning that there are companies that have appeared in the market which follow the practices of network marketing or pyramid marketing, such as “Smartest Way”, “Gold Quest” and “Seven Diamonds”. The ruling on these companies is no different from the ruling on the companies mentioned above, even though the products they offer may vary.
And Allaah is the Source of strength. May Allaah send blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions.

Nov 20, 2017

Qnet

Let us file a common complaint against these frauds. DELHI QNET VICTIMS PLEASE GATHER SATURDAY 2 December at-

Assistant Commissioner Of Police, New Delhi
Address: New, Hanuman Road Area, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Map: https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Assistant+Commissioner+Of+Police,+New+Delhi/@28.6294643,77.2151229,18.87z

Please share this to your groups and other qnet victims.

Please also send your complaint to Cnbc Awaaz Peheredar at pehredar@moneycontrol.com
They will contact you and push this case against Qnet frauds on TV.

Nov 19, 2017

Sachin Gupta involved with the rape case

Considering how well connected Sachin Gupta is in Dubai, it's safe to assume that he was the one who pulled the strings of the Dubai police to let Sathi Senathirajah get off the rape charge. This needs to be investigated no doubt about it. Not only are Sachin Gupta and Sathi Senathirajah stealing people's money through the QNet pyramid scheme, they are now involved in raping women and covering up the crime. Does anyone here live in Dubai and can investigate this? You should approach a local newspaper with this story and expose Sachin and Sathi publicly.
qnethelpbangalore@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2017

QNET VICTIMS MEET

PLEASE GATHER BANGALORE QNET VICTIMS THIS SATURDAY 18 Nov

Commissioner Office, Infantry Road , Bangalore @ 10:30 AM..Saturday 18 Nov . v r gathering 20-30 ppl... If more ppl join us.. it will b grt help to kick out this Qnet from India...

Nov 16, 2017

rumors about Sathi Senathirajah

I've started hearing rumors that Sathi Senathirajah, one of the top leaders of QNet, raped a white woman in Dubai and was caught and the only way he escaped the harsh Saudi legal system was by paying a massive bribe to the Dubai police chief, and we are talking seven digits here. We need to expose the QNet leaders because most of them are degenerates and some are even homosexuals. Sathi Senathirajah is a RAPIST!
arshad shsikh

Nov 15, 2017

i want my refund from qnet

cheated by my best friend hemchandra.. i want my refund please add me to the group to fight with 9371743232

Nov 14, 2017

Hi shivas.chemQnet

If your IR used your mail id then immediately go to qnet-india.in site and Immediatly reset your password.
You would have recieved reciept of product on your mail id.
Forward it to support.center@qnetindia.in and global.support@qnet.net and ask for refund.

If IR didnt used your email id then complaint it to police and ask your friend to return money.
May be he didnt bought any product yet and he is trying to push you in his business.

If direct seller not following any of these Govt guidelines then it is a crime:

Nov 12, 2017

what you should do

Hi shivas.chemQnet

What you should do is go to the police and go to the Economic Offenses Wing and file a complaint against them. Then you will get your money back. Unless you involve the police, you will lose your money.
shivas.chemQnet

Nov 11, 2017

how can i get money back from QNET

Hi my dear friends ,
I joined in Qnet last 15 days back, can I get money refund ?
I don't know about this business , my friend introduced to me , I invested 4 lacks with loan. now I realized with them.
I met some meetings with them , I am not believing and I don't want to push to others in business. there is nothing I observed .
my friend told very very great words about this business before signup he didn't said anything about this business, I believed him that's why I invested .i asked him to refund now he is saying don't option no refund. its possible to refund . They not shared me IR membership details till now, i didn't get any mail from Qnet.
help me what should i do now

shivas.chem143@gmail.com
saved from qnet

Nov 9, 2017

faulty calculation

The crap friend from the beginning create hype of every thing...
1) He and his 3-4 friends started their bussiness and very soon there going to become billionare.
2) Now they are planning to extend the bussiness partners..are u interested?
3) My boss is very busy, I can hardly take an appointment for u. Just dont miss it.(if u say that ur are not available at the particular time, he will surely arrange next appointment as per ur inconvenience.)
4) Now on the appointment date, u will meet a bigger cheater, who is trained to demonstrate the faulty calculation.Prior to her/his meeting, he will be availble at the place but will come only after ur arrival saying that he was stuck in traffic.(another hype).

Now the demonstration starts.

Company is saving money on big advertisements by shahrukh khan..and wanted to give that money to you if u refer their product and help them to sell.( aath lakh ki ghadi maatra dedh lakh mein.)
bla bla bla bla...

now they make a tree in the manner.... one two ka four...four eight ka sixteen...

They take the tree at 12th level in 12 weeks and get a big number of people working under you...on every sale u get 2300...they simply multiply that number and show it that in twelth week u will earn 1.8 crore around....now they apply failure success....this figure is so high that if u take only ten percent success ...even then at 12th week u r earning more than ur yearly package ...even at 0.25% success u earn 46000 weekly from 12th week onwards...my god...y the person sitting in front of me has not become billionare as he is working for more than one year..calculation in first look is appearing correct and feasible...but in second look??

1st fault: 12 storey in 12 weeks is not possible...if u will be able to find a customer below u even in three months who can afford a wrist watch of 1.5 lakh rupees...will be a great success...and everybody below u shd also perform with the same speed 2 foolish customers in 3-6 months...even then u will reach at 12th level in 6 years...so the 12 week 12 storey tree is a totally misleading idea..

2nd fault: they grow the number of people associated with you in exponential manner means 2 ka power 2,3,4,...11,12...but they use the success percent of 10% or 0.25% only on 12th level...means they assume all people below 12th level are 100% successful...that's y even at 0.25% success u are earning 46000 weekly after 12th week...

but the fact is if a person fails at second level...tree beyond him will not form ....and in such a manner..we will never be able to reach at 12th level...

last fault: u need to spend just 15 hours per week .....ha ha ha ha...achch majak hai..once ur 3-5 lakh will be trapped...automatically u will give all the time to them...

in nut shell ...one unit is of price 55000...and on selling of one unit u will get 2300..around 5%...means if u spend 4-5 lakh rupees...to purchse all unimportant crap material from their website...u have to sell at least 20 times of 5 lakh i.e. 1crore rupee material to recoup ur 5 lakh...

This bussiness is growing in a way that one become fool and invested his money...has no option onther than to make others fool...and this way the bussiness is growing and actual winner is owner....

being in the chain of such bussiness will only detoriorate ur relationship with ur friends...whom u will sell all these ideas...secondly it will eat all the weekend time that u may give to ur family....

Beware: Such bussiness give a flash light in ur eyes that make u blind for a while. and they want to take ur decision in a very short span may be immediately. I suggest never take flash decision...but give urself a little time so that the idea can be cooked in ur mind...check all calculations and think all perspective...then say a big NO to them..
saved from qnet

Nov 9, 2017

Faulty calculations and strategic talk to steal ur money

The crap friend from the beginning create hype of every thing...
2) Now they are planning to extend the bussiness partners..are u interested?

Now the demonstration starts.

bla bla bla bla...

Nov 8, 2017

Indians are cowards

Indians are cowards and all they will do is sit here complaining on the internet. Almost none of them will do the right thing, which is to go to the police and make a legal case against QNet. This is why so many scams operate in India, because most indians are total cowards.
Ganesh.G

Nov 6, 2017

QNET fraud people

Hi Guys,

Please Beawar below froud peoples.
They are selling wrong vacation products.

Monica Jagga( TCS pune)
Kirti Sherawat (Capgemine Mumbai)
Shailesh Kumar (cognizant Pune)
Neha Lokesh Sharma (Atos pune)
Lokesh Sharma (TCS pune)
Rahul bond (Infosys pune)

Save your money

QNET fraud people

Oct 28, 2017

Qnet

If you have time of 7 days(Usd purchase) or 30 days(INR purchase) then for product refund/return mail to support.center@qnetindia.in

and if you are misguided by Qnet IR OR asked to deposit money OR given false information OR not shown Qnet ID card in first meeting OR not shared company name in first meeting, then sent complaint with proof to ncdindia@qnetindia.in.
Network compliance team of qnet will take action against fraud IR's.

If Qnet doest resolve issue in 45 days then you can mail to EOW with your complaint.
Sam31

Oct 27, 2017

@help others

Hi @Help others,

It would be really great if you can tell us the procedure of refund as I also lost a year ago my hard earned money.

NBN

Oct 25, 2017

Continued qnet fraud

I am being overwhelmed by calls enquiring about qnet. I am somehow mnaging to convice them all not to get trapped and trap your best people.
helpothers

Oct 25, 2017

Qnet money recovery

Hi... I too had invested 1.6lacs in qnet and finally after a year recoverd it back. For any help contact me on helpingothers138@gmail.com

RELIANCE M N P PROBLEM - Regarding port number
    Please provide port number for 7488226783.....i have tried...
    SSC - General
    Worst site of SSC ... CHSL
    SSC - General
    Contact for any assistance regarding SSC CHSL 9125974888..
    BMTC - EXTRA TICKET FARE AND MOLESTY
    On 17th December around at 2:10 pm conductor of BMTC bus...
    MCD - Unauthorised Construction
    The house no B- 8/12 Vasant Vihar New Delhi-110057...
    SSC Cgl 2017 Online Application Issue - Error cannot connect to the server
    Sir/madam , I registered to the chsl form and attached...
    Spicejet - wrongly charged for excess baggage
    Hi Team This is a complaint about Spice Jet charging for...
    registered post - for not posted VP Letter
    My track consignment number is RT513629734IN of VP Letter...