QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

Dharma11

Aug 5, 2018

Qnet refund

Hi I am Dharma,

I am a victim of Qnet.

Please add my no 9542410499 in watsapp group.
Hemant Arya

Aug 4, 2018

QNET Refund

Hi All,

Please help to proceed with the refund as I invested the money recently and purchasing was done on 3rd AUG 2018. I have marked an email for the refund on 4th AUg 2018 on the following email addresses

support.centre@qnetindia.in; jasvinder.kaur@qnetindia.in; rekha.s@qnetindia.in; jyoti.s@qnetindia.in; Veronika.c@qnetindia.in; customercare@q-breaks.com; customercare@vanamala-india.com

global.support@qnet.net

please share if there is anything else I can do as I have not received the reply yet from them.

9900060061,62,64,68-veronica
9900060605-rekha,jasvinder kaur are going switched off
india_help

Jul 26, 2018

qnet refund

To get refund from Qnet immediatly send product cancellation/refund mail to:
support.centre@qnetindia.in
global.support@qnet.net

Dear QNET Victims from *Bangalore*

All the bangalore victims have to go to the CID
office and meet

Mrs Shobha will give you a form and you need to go back home or to a
cyber cafe... fill this form, answer few questions and bring a printed
copy back to her.

Note:- Every form that is given to you has a serial number so please
do not miss place this form.

**For All india victims **
----------------------

Please submit a RBI complaint:

Company Name: Vihaan Direct Selling Pvt Ltd.(Qnet)
Company address: Level 07, Mfar Greenheart, Manyata Tech Park, Hebbal, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore 560045

Step By step video: https://youtu.be/98LwOZxCc98

-----------------------------
Please also send your complaint to ffvwa.in@gmail.com
**Financial Frauds Victims Welfare Association** is fighting on behalf of victims in the SupremeCourt case:
Case No: W.P.(Crl.) No. 000031 / 2017 Registered on 23-02-2017
Diary No: 4271/2017 Filed on 07-02-2017
Next hearing: 10 Aug 2018

Follow case status on : https://www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in/case-status
krishna mistry

Jul 23, 2018

fraud

Please help me to recover my money from QNet which is a scam and fraud company. My friend gave me wrong assurance that’s why I joined. I am having so many financial problems to settle. To recover the money I am being advised to bring more people and ask them to join. But my principles don’t allow me cheat people like my friend did to me. I have taken personal loan at high interest rate for the money to invest in this so called business. Now I am helpless. Two of my friends are also facing same problems. Kindly help us.
TrueIndian18

Jul 22, 2018

QNET Scam - Partner Details

Recently I met one of the QNET Partner. He tried really very hard to convence me to invest in this scam. But I didnt agree to that. Here I'm gving you his
Contact number: +918688054466 Jagan.
hk18

Jul 16, 2018

QNET Fraud

Same , i'm also fooled my friend . Here also most of them fooling others. please help to get my money
qnetscam_kolkata

Jul 16, 2018

QNET SCAM KOLKATA

I am a victim of qnet scam. I invested 1.5 lakhs, was joined Qnet by my best friend. Later when I came to know that It is just a scam and asked them to return my money back, they denied returning the same. Now I don't know what to do. Is there any way where I can get the refund.

qnetscam_kolkata

QNET CHEATERS

I am a victim of QNET scam. I invested 1.5 lakhs, was joined Qnet by my best friend. Later when I came to know that It is just a scam and asked them to return my money back, they denied returning the same. Now I don't know what to do. Is there any way where I can get the refund.

qnetscamkolkata

qnetscamkolkata

QNET SCAM

I am a victim of QNET scam. I invested 1.5 lakhs 6 months ago accompanied by my best friend. Later when I came to know that It is just a scam and asked them to return my money back, they denied returning the same. Now I don't know what to do. Is there any way where I can get the refund.

qnetscam420

Jul 12, 2018

Ashankumar

Jul 11, 2018

Fight against QNET SCAM

Im also a victim of QNET SCAM, please advise how should I proceed to get my money back. Im from Hyderabad, is there any person that I can get in touch with who can guide me?

Thank YOu.
qnetbuster

Jun 12, 2018

qnet complent

Dear QNET Victims/Fighters from Bangalore

All the FIR guys as well as the new victims have to go to the CID
office and meet

Mrs Shobha is available
on this landline number
+918022094477 -
Timings - Mon to Fri, 11 a.m to 3 p.m
Only call this number if you face any difficulty to reach her cabin
and do not call this number for any query that you have on Qnet. We
repeat !! do not call that number for any other query on Qnet.

Further to do :-
Mrs Shobha will give you a form and you need to go back home or to a
cyber cafe... fill this form, answer few questions and bring a printed
copy back to her.

Note:- Every form that is given to you has a serial number so please
do not miss place this form, if you do not want your money ...do not
go and fill this form for fun 😜.

And any further query that you have .....do not hesitate to contact me at 9972622415
india_first

May 30, 2018

Qnet refund

If you are cheated by Qnet agent then please register your complaint to RBI:

Company Name: Vihaan Direct Selling Pvt Ltd.(Qnet)

Step By step video: https://youtu.be/98LwOZxCc98

May 28, 2018

Refund

Qnet is a big scam if u want any help related to that contact on whatsapp 8279988259
Punith570

May 27, 2018

Against Qnet

Guys,

I have been fooled by Qnet from sep-17 and have been invested 3.5 lakhs, unfortunately I was joined Qnet by my best friend(I cannot blame him wherein he was fooled by some other guy) and was gone through all so called process and trainings, however I was convinced everytime by them when I thought to quit...it's been 7 months now, is there anyway where I can get refund....

Please suggest me friends.....

My no:###
qnethelpbangalore@gmail.com

May 26, 2018

send mail to qnethelpbangalore@gmail.com

Hi all,

to get refund and fight qnet fraud, send me email on qnethelpbangalore@gmail.com
qnethelpbangalore@gmail.com

May 26, 2018

Refund from QNET

Hi friends,

Victims please do not be disappointed from QNET fraud, we can kick it out and get our hard earned money back

Send me e-mail to qnethelpbangalore@gmail.com to fight against QNET
JAI HIND

May 23, 2018

Refund

Qnet is a scam for refund help contact on 8279988259
Priyotam Giri

May 22, 2018

WORST COMPANY I EVER MET

Hello People, I’m Pradip Giri, by profession a media person. Free suggestion for you all - Please do not do any business under Qnet. They (Qnet Leaders) will make you fool by giving stories. I have learned through bitter experience, lost my huge money. I have been cheated by ISHITA BASAK, who is working for Cognizant (Kolkata). She looks decent but she is a cheater. I have trusted her like anything as she is known to me. I have every proof (What’s app chat, email, voice recording) that she did with me. I’m strictly requesting you all DON’T WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. For any help you can reach out to me by dialing +91 9007507743. Thank you

May 19, 2018

Qnet Refund

hello
stay away from qnet its a big scam for any refund related help contact on whatsapp 7455959544
mahapatrakash

May 9, 2018

QNET CHEATERS.

Beware of these internal qnet dogs

Hi Guys ,

Please stay away from these below chuita people in Hyderabad area...They are working in MNC like BOFA and doing this activity.They are Husband and wife . they are making fool of the people and taken crores of rupees. They have purchased 1.5 crore flat and luxury cars by looting money from public.

Lets handover them to police.

MANORANJAN DASH - IN424910

TANUJA MOHAPATRA - IN421893

CHANDAN KUMAR JETHI - IN428021

SWAPNA SAGARIKA DASH - IN040309

THEY ARE 100% GENUINUE GURANTEEDD MORONS.
mahapatrakash

May 9, 2018

QNET CHEATERS.

Beware of these internal qnet dogs

Hi Guys ,

Please stay away from these below chuita people in Hyderabad area...They are working in MNC larsike BOFA and doing this activity.The Husband and wife duo making fool of the people and taken crores of rupees. They have purchased 1.5 crore flat and luxury cars by looting money from public.

Lets handover them to police.

MANORANJAN DASH - IN424910

CHANDAN KUMAR JETHI - IN428021

TANUJA MOHAPATRA - IN421893

SWAPNA SAGARIKA DASH - IN040309

THEY ARE 100% GENUINUE GURANTEEDD MORONS.
QNETVIRUSAWAYFROMINDIA

May 8, 2018

QNETSCAMNO1

Please Please Please Dont Join QNET.

1.Don't think the following comment i am mentioning because of my friend(Referrer) earning more money and i am not made.My motto is not that. I am also one of QNET IR.I am sure you can huge amount of money through QNET by keeping referring people for unusable products to buy!!

3.Here mainly money is generating on referral bases by increasing the sale volume of products available in QNET. But the real fact is Data Sri .Vijay Iswaran and Joseph Bismark made a MasterPlan in Malaysia that they need to rule the World people by brainwashing a concept called RYTHM in order to get a financial freedom for everyone to demolish the employment sectors

4.Seriously the product are not at all useful for upper class people's then you all think how it will be reallyneeded for Middle class and Layman peoples!!!!!

5.Really i am very much interested about the Network marketing concept "I can grow along with my friends also grow together".

But in QNET you will lose the life and mind totally, because you will be controlled by people called Upline(senior partner). whatever money you make, you cant use for your needed or needy purpose, Uplines will brainwash and ask them to spent according to their wish even though if we won't like . Seriously a leader should guide peoples interns of their lifestlyle growth and their dreams . But QNET uplines brainwash like anything and get their dreams to be satisfied by using their Downlines. ESPECIALLY Downlines also no way to open their mouth to talk about truth or on their needed

6.Even if you are earning LACS and CRORES of money also, but at end of the day if you turn back and see, it was made by poor peoples unawareness of their lost money.

7.ONE IMPORTANT thing i can say here. if you suck other's money and time and you making money in that, definetly KARMA will follow what you have'nt seen the worst part in your life.

8.QNET IR's are trained very smart in nature how to increase the sale of QNET Products by fooling the common Indian Peoples's

9.Especially India is the Main Target of Data Sri .Vijay Iswaran and Joseph Bismark wants control by them, Because they have been ashamed by our Indian Government on their previous venture of GoldQuest. so both of them take a revenge action of making the success in India with new venture called QNET

10.*Here my main thought is we all together support our Indian People not to join in QNET. so that we can atleast save our peoples and moreover we can save innocent IR's money which is already caught by QNET*

We all need to work on how to refund at 70- 80% percent of amount for the UNAWARE IR's who are already enrolled and working in QNET.

11.For this issues everyone of us Need to come out from their Comfort Zone and fight against QNET . we can use the TOOLs as FB,WHATSAPP,TWITTER or etc social media to create awareness between peoples in India and Worldwide. we should request Government also to get involved and refund all our money.

Requesting and Expecting everyone support. please drop your ideas and response - India086087@gmail.com
Dhanraj Solanki

May 6, 2018

Qnet fraud, trying for refund

My wife has invested 3.7 lakhs in qnet business 1 year ago. she is just telling i'm doing business with my office friend who is cheated with her. When i have attended one meeting with her about business then i got to know its fraud business.
She is trying to recover money from business from few months. Kindly help or suggest me how can get refund.

Dhanraj Solanki
drajsolanki1989@gmail.com
Navi Mumbai

tnpsc one time registration - Complaint about one time registrtion
    I m already register one time register in 2015 ... now it...
    support.upi@sbi.co.in - Amount deducted
    I'm using my paytm app to transfer money to my...
    SSC - Ssc gd constable
    I tried to log in to my ssc account. But it is shown that...
    Aoc tv - Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8017452859
    I have raised a complaint at July 30th, as per service...
    snapdeal - Order ID: 22842513073, Placed On 01 Aug, 2018 Nike Jordan...
    YOU DONT BORTHER TO REPLY ... RETURN THE MONEY IF YOU CANT...
    punjab national bank - Removal of credit card from Cibil
    I have a credit card updated against my name in my cibil...
    Rohit Jhamb - Garbage van is not coming
    Garbage van is not coming in Mahavir Enclave near H-1/54...
    Castrol India Ltd - Worst Experience with sales Executive
    Hello All, I am a new retailer Galaxy Automobiles and...