QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

QNET help

QNET Scam

Hi Guys,,

If you want return your money from your friends then go and complaint in cyber crime commissioner office in your city... Nothing will happen if you post here..
indian 1234

Qnet refund

Qnet is a work of making new fools ...please dont join qnet all the money outflaws from india to malyasia .. for any refund related help you can contact me on whatsapp or call 8218149554 ..please call in the working hours not, late in the night ..
rockstar19

QNET Fraud in Thane

Hello All,

We have cheated by Anup Borle and his wife Shubhangi Borle.This two guys also have same thing does with Me and my wife.
I have invested Rs 3,50,000 that too I took personal loan from the bank now I am facing the problem of EMI and this two guys are not ready to pay my amount.
My purchase done in Doller and I have sent mail for cancellation but they refuse to refund my amount.As I already send so many mails to Qnet for refund my money.
Now I do not know how to take refund from them as 30 days are already over.
I am requesting you guys please suggest me how to receive my hard earned money back.
rockstar19

Qnet Fraud in Thane

Hello All,

Now I do not know how to take refund from them as 30 days are already over.

Mar 20, 2017

Ashwin Patil & Yash chaudhari_Fraud of Qnet

This two guys also have same thing does with me on the basis they will refund me my money and now they are asking do business and earn from that. And very disgusting guys are our friends and don't below on them. I am also looking to get refund.

I have also personal loan and now i am facing the problem of EMI and this two disgusting guys are not ready to pay that also.
Spartans1

Mar 18, 2017

Qnet Cheaters

Please be aware from below Qnet cheaters and fraudulent person from Delhi-NCR.
1) Yasir Faraz(HCL)
2) Deepak Kumar(Ex HCL)
3) Gopal Maheshwari (TCS)
4) Shashwat Sharma (TCS)
5) Anjeev Kumar (Cognizant)
6) Komal Garg
12) Abida Khatoon
13) Mohd Nadeem
14) Kavya Sunal(TCS)
15) Shardesh Kumar(TCS)

These are the part of most unethical, cheated and fraud Team of Qnet. They are very active at CCD jasola and New Friends colony.
mohan2182

Mar 15, 2017

Qnet Fraud

Sapna2582 - Please share details of your son's uplines. File a FIR if possible on them.
QNET folks have structured brainwashing sessions. It'd be difficult for him to get out of that without your help.
sapna2585

Mar 13, 2017

Qnet is not worth loosing money, time and ur peace

I read the following on one of the other consumer site and this got me worried. Please don't join Qnet. U will not only loose money but more importantly ur time and mental peace and will end up in nothing

I hv been following the posts and I write hoping to find some way to help my son who has been trapped in this cheat "business". He borrowed 3 lacs ruppees from me and other family members saying it was an investment he would recover in 2-3 months. It has been a year almost and he has subsequently put even more money into the business. They also make him buy overpriced and useless products claiming they have a huge resale value/ health benefits.
What worries us more than our life savings going down the drain is the fact that he spends all his time in these "meetings." and weekends in "trainings". Can someone on the group tell me what happens in the trainings?
All his friends now avoid him because he only tries to convince them to join this madness.
He has left his job.
And he now pretends to be rich- showing off on the Internet and family events. Only we know how broke and desperate he is.
On the promise of making more time for family, this business has ruined our family and peace at home. When he joined he said it would be a part-time side thing, but this is all he does all day. I am also worried about the shallow alcoholics "business partners" he hangs out with. Even on weekends. I hope my son gets out of this without duping more people.
Please shed some light on these meetings/ trainings that happen everyday!
A very worried mother.
Pawat

Sad story

I was ntroduced to qnet by my the then boyfriend. He had his elder brother also into the business. I invested 5 lac rupees taking personal loan. Six month later he broke up with me. Said to focus on business. I tried a year to get referrals and down lines but could not. Meanwhile my ex has moved on with another girl and got her into business (he's a charming guy).
I have left the business and lost the money.
The new girl will probably meet the same fate.
I don't hold grudge against him and the whle bunch of folks are still furiend. But i feel pity for new people. they will end up losing money while uplines continue to tick stuff off bucket list
bhavya102

Qnet Trap

Hi Guys and Christian Chaitanya,

We don't want to listen your reviews regarding qnet, we all know it very very well, if you think that is is a very good way to become rich then please shown us all your bank account statements and credit card dues, your guys are becoming sick day by day and you all trying make others trap in this shit business.

Please.......
aaa1111

Mar 11, 2017

qnet pune

QNET PUNE Fraudsters They are in CCD Fergusson College Road Milenium Plaza 1st Floor above Shoe express CCD Bhosale Heights Fergusson road Star Bucks FC Road, Hotel Rumani FC Road, CCD Rang Roli Café Law College Road , CCD Law College SNDT, Peter Donuts Prabhat Road, Barista Law College Road.CCD In BANER and Starbucks in AUndh and Koregaon Par
(FC Road- Fergusson College Road)
STAY AWAY FROM THEM Most Of them are on FC Road CCD or hotels or on law college CCD’s Barista HotEL RUMANI, DUNKIN DONUTS, PETER DONUTS PRABHAT ROAD

1) Rajesh Jain
2) Prashant Kuchimanchi (Operates in pune and Hyderabad)
3) Isht Singh Banga His Wife Jaspreet Banga
4) Rani Set and her Husband AKshay Sett operates from Jaipur)
5) Amit Kumar Ex TCS
54) Vaibhav Karale
55) Karen BAretto
Christian Chaitanya

Mar 10, 2017

It's not a fraud. It's boon

Qnet is not a scam. It's boon. It changed my life. It's all hardwork
care4u

Mar 5, 2017

Guys,

Karma always gives back!!!!!

The person who used to be my best friend duped me in this business..... now he himself is not successful in it and looking for a regular job!
indian 1234

Feb 28, 2017

REFUND

hi
qnet is one of the biggest fraud . all indian money outflows from india , plz dont join for refund help plz whatsapp or call on 8218149554
AJD79

Feb 26, 2017

Qnet is fraud and hell company

Hi Qnet Supportive, Stop supporting to QNET. You dont know how you guys have damaged us, in all the sense. You make us belive that there is no trust we could have in friendship. I am also victim by my 15 years old friend. Now to call her even ass friend is like abusing and spoiling friendship. She is just worst and her husband too. Too shameless people and manner less too. Dont have any value to any relations. Disgusting people, you al have to pay for this scam and playing with all of us emotions as well as for stealing our hard work money. You will never able to enjoy your wealth. You will be suffering like hell and no one will help you.
I waited for 3 years to get my money on promise but still after 3 years I have heard bad words. I swear one day you will in more miserable condition than any of us people whom you cheated.

If any one knows how to get refund please contact me [email protected]
anupamsingh101

Feb 25, 2017

Trapped in qnet business.How to get money back

Hi All,

Me any my husband are cheated by qnet people and we are about to lose approx 10lacs. My very old frds gave me so many wrong and fake promises and dint tell me how this trap business work.

Please let me know what i can do to get my money back. Lots of IT people are getting trapped and business is going on in full swing in many CCD, Starbucks, coffee shops

Police and govt of India should take strong action. As these people are not scared. They are not lisening to us after getting money.

Please help.
pranjali.yadav

Feb 22, 2017

QNET FRUAD

Hi All,

please be aware a small height girl KIRTI SHERAWAT from Rajastan she is the part of QNET company.

She is working in CAPGEMINI company pune and fooled so many people in pune and when peoples are asked for money she transferred mumbai CAPGEMINI and stated to make peoples fool in mumbai capgemini.

She is fast making friend in office bus and canteen and she try to make you close friend and every where she gives your money like tea and cofee money.. then after few days she will tell you i am doing a business and i went so many country like Malaysia and Dubai.

Then your question how and you will surprise how she went this country.

Then She will tell you i am doing business and she never explain you there..she will tell u my senior will explain you and now no vacancy.

Please be aware this girl she is very smart to make people fool.and she is working in capgemini mumbai as an ABAP CONSULTANT.

Below are also so many peoples

Monica Jagga TCS PUNE
Shailesh Kumar CTS PUNE
Laxman metree Sear holding pune
Murgesh Girisagar Sear Holding
Lokesh Sharma TCS PUNE
neha Lokesh Sharma ATOS PUNE
Anjali Shaini ATOS PUNE

Recently 9 peoples are arrested in pune and no one is helping them and police searching others

below is the link

Guys concentrate on your career don't invest any money to any network market this is illegal in india
If police found you there is no bail so be carefull don't fool on these fraud peoples.
pranjali.yadav

Feb 21, 2017

QNET Scam

Kirti Sherawat in a small hight little girl from Rajasthan. She is working in Pune Capgemine in SAP ABAP and chitted so many peoples in QNET when people asked money refund. She took transfer from Mumbai Capgemine.. Please be aware this girl she is chitting peoples by making friends quickly in office bus and canteen.

Please be aware this girl..

Below are other chitting peoples

Monica Jagga TCS pune
Sudeep Mandal
Aman89

Feb 11, 2017

Qnet free India

Dear Qnet victims if you work in software MNC like TCS,Infosys, work, HCl, cognizant , Accenture and any other companies having employee strengths more than 1000 so please share your company's HR head(or any hr ), RMG head, Grievance dept or any Senior management E-mail id with us.these Qnet people knowingly sit on the bench and take salary from their company or trap their company people also apart these they are nothing doing to their company.if your upline or the person who has cheated you also works in these companies than share his/her details(name,empid, email etc) also.
Approximate 10 lac emp work in only top 5 it companies in India and these companies have strong law & orders and take action against their employees if they found in any wrong activities which is harmful to their company and its image.
Please share details or any other query at [email protected]

Please raise your voice and hand to make india Qnet free
Aman89

Feb 11, 2017

Qnet is fraud

Govt of India has made a special task force to tighten the rope against shell and fraud company. Qnet might also one of them which is running through vihaan direct selling which doesn't have any public profile available and continuously changing it's name and location.
Please submit your complaint against it and submit evidences against it also .So that govt of India, sfio and task force take action against it and ban it permanently.
For any query revert to me.
MANISH JAIN33

Feb 8, 2017

Delhi Fraud Peoples

DEAR FRAIND

EN KAMINO SE BACCHKE REHNA KHI BHI MILE ENKE MUH PE THUKH DENA

ABIDA KHATOON TAYAGI NURSE (8802271430)

NAVED TAYAGI

AKASH VERMA
SUMANT
rgcet2006

Feb 7, 2017

Hi ,

I have cheated by Ishu Kholi. I have invested Rs 50,000 in three years back . After deposited money only I came to know that it's a network marketing not a business. I am requesting you guys please suggest me how to receive my hard earned money back .

Thanks and awaiting your valuable suggestions.
Raghu_bhat

Feb 6, 2017

Hi ,

I have cheated by Sanjay Kausik and Praveen Acharya. I have invested Rs 3,50,000 that too I took loan from the bank. After deposited money only I came to know that it's a network marketing not a business. I am requesting you guys please suggest me how to receive my hard earned money back .

Thanks and awaiting your valuable suggestions.
victim.bangalore

Feb 6, 2017

QNET SCAMMERS-KICK THEM APART

Dear All,
Don waste too much time on reading complaint , solutions, police complaints ..all..Nothing going to teach qnet scammers a lesson. See complaint from last 3 years..in this forum. Nothing happened. still QNET SCAM in growing like anything.

If you have guts don't see friendship, relation n all ..Those who cheated you are no more ur friends and relative cousins etc...Just leave that apart and go and beat them in public ..break their leg..or threaten them,,then only you will get back.
i have done same thing in Bnagalore..i kicked off my best friend from my life and taught a lesson..
suryanarayan786

Feb 5, 2017

QNET REFUND

DEAR ALL,

WARM GREETINGS !!!

ALL VICITIMS THOSE WHO ARE WANTING TO CLAIM REFUND FROM QNET. SHOULD FILL IN THE FORM available on http://bit.ly/qnetform.

Fill this Complete Application & Please forward it to -

Also You can walk in diretly to

The Economic Offences wing Mumbai
Office of the
Sr. Inspector of Police,
Economic Offences Wing, Unit-XI,
Mumbai – 400 001.

Meet Inspector Kapse who is incharge of this Case no. 73/2013 Filed by Mr. Gurupreet Anand & Victims.

You Can also Write to -

With the Details of Your Complaint.

Surya Narayan

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...