QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

TrueIndian18

Jul 22, 2018

QNET Scam - Partner Details

Recently I met one of the QNET Partner. He tried really very hard to convence me to invest in this scam. But I didnt agree to that. Here I'm gving you his
Contact number: +### Jagan.
hk18

Jul 16, 2018

QNET Fraud

Same , i'm also fooled my friend . Here also most of them fooling others. please help to get my money
qnetscam_kolkata

Jul 16, 2018

QNET SCAM KOLKATA

I am a victim of qnet scam. I invested 1.5 lakhs, was joined Qnet by my best friend. Later when I came to know that It is just a scam and asked them to return my money back, they denied returning the same. Now I don't know what to do. Is there any way where I can get the refund.

qnetscam_kolkata

QNET CHEATERS

I am a victim of QNET scam. I invested 1.5 lakhs, was joined Qnet by my best friend. Later when I came to know that It is just a scam and asked them to return my money back, they denied returning the same. Now I don't know what to do. Is there any way where I can get the refund.

qnetscamkolkata

qnetscamkolkata

QNET SCAM

I am a victim of QNET scam. I invested 1.5 lakhs 6 months ago accompanied by my best friend. Later when I came to know that It is just a scam and asked them to return my money back, they denied returning the same. Now I don't know what to do. Is there any way where I can get the refund.

qnetscam420

Jul 12, 2018

Ashankumar

Jul 11, 2018

Fight against QNET SCAM

Im also a victim of QNET SCAM, please advise how should I proceed to get my money back. Im from Hyderabad, is there any person that I can get in touch with who can guide me?

Thank YOu.
qnetbuster

Jun 12, 2018

qnet complent

Dear QNET Victims/Fighters from Bangalore

All the FIR guys as well as the new victims have to go to the CID
office and meet

Mrs Shobha is available
on this landline number
+918022094477 -
Timings - Mon to Fri, 11 a.m to 3 p.m
Only call this number if you face any difficulty to reach her cabin
and do not call this number for any query that you have on Qnet. We
repeat !! do not call that number for any other query on Qnet.

Further to do :-
Mrs Shobha will give you a form and you need to go back home or to a
cyber cafe... fill this form, answer few questions and bring a printed
copy back to her.

Note:- Every form that is given to you has a serial number so please
do not miss place this form, if you do not want your money ...do not
go and fill this form for fun 😜.

And any further query that you have .....do not hesitate to contact me at 9972622415
india_first

May 30, 2018

Qnet refund

If you are cheated by Qnet agent then please register your complaint to RBI:

Company Name: Vihaan Direct Selling Pvt Ltd.(Qnet)
Company address: Level 07, Mfar Greenheart, Manyata Tech Park, Hebbal, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore 560045

Step By step video: https://youtu.be/98LwOZxCc98

May 28, 2018

Refund

Qnet is a big scam if u want any help related to that contact on whatsapp 8279988259
Punith570

May 27, 2018

Against Qnet

Guys,

I have been fooled by Qnet from sep-17 and have been invested 3.5 lakhs, unfortunately I was joined Qnet by my best friend(I cannot blame him wherein he was fooled by some other guy) and was gone through all so called process and trainings, however I was convinced everytime by them when I thought to quit...it's been 7 months now, is there anyway where I can get refund....

Please suggest me friends.....

My no:###

May 26, 2018

send mail to [email protected]

Hi all,

to get refund and fight qnet fraud, send me email on [email protected]

May 26, 2018

Refund from QNET

Hi friends,

Victims please do not be disappointed from QNET fraud, we can kick it out and get our hard earned money back

Send me e-mail to [email protected] to fight against QNET
JAI HIND

May 23, 2018

Refund

Qnet is a scam for refund help contact on 8279988259
Priyotam Giri

May 22, 2018

WORST COMPANY I EVER MET

Hello People, I’m Pradip Giri, by profession a media person. Free suggestion for you all - Please do not do any business under Qnet. They (Qnet Leaders) will make you fool by giving stories. I have learned through bitter experience, lost my huge money. I have been cheated by ISHITA BASAK, who is working for Cognizant (Kolkata). She looks decent but she is a cheater. I have trusted her like anything as she is known to me. I have every proof (What’s app chat, email, voice recording) that she did with me. I’m strictly requesting you all DON’T WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. For any help you can reach out to me by dialing +91 9007507743. Thank you

May 19, 2018

Qnet Refund

hello
stay away from qnet its a big scam for any refund related help contact on whatsapp 7455959544
mahapatrakash

May 9, 2018

QNET CHEATERS.

Beware of these internal qnet dogs

Hi Guys ,

Please stay away from these below chuita people in Hyderabad area...They are working in MNC like BOFA and doing this activity.They are Husband and wife . they are making fool of the people and taken crores of rupees. They have purchased 1.5 crore flat and luxury cars by looting money from public.

Lets handover them to police.

MANORANJAN DASH - IN424910

TANUJA MOHAPATRA - IN421893

CHANDAN KUMAR JETHI - IN428021

SWAPNA SAGARIKA DASH - IN040309

THEY ARE 100% GENUINUE GURANTEEDD MORONS.
mahapatrakash

May 9, 2018

QNET CHEATERS.

Beware of these internal qnet dogs

Hi Guys ,

Please stay away from these below chuita people in Hyderabad area...They are working in MNC larsike BOFA and doing this activity.The Husband and wife duo making fool of the people and taken crores of rupees. They have purchased 1.5 crore flat and luxury cars by looting money from public.

Lets handover them to police.

MANORANJAN DASH - IN424910

CHANDAN KUMAR JETHI - IN428021

TANUJA MOHAPATRA - IN421893

SWAPNA SAGARIKA DASH - IN040309

THEY ARE 100% GENUINUE GURANTEEDD MORONS.
QNETVIRUSAWAYFROMINDIA

May 8, 2018

QNETSCAMNO1

Please Please Please Dont Join QNET.

1.Don't think the following comment i am mentioning because of my friend(Referrer) earning more money and i am not made.My motto is not that. I am also one of QNET IR.I am sure you can huge amount of money through QNET by keeping referring people for unusable products to buy!!

3.Here mainly money is generating on referral bases by increasing the sale volume of products available in QNET. But the real fact is Data Sri .Vijay Iswaran and Joseph Bismark made a MasterPlan in Malaysia that they need to rule the World people by brainwashing a concept called RYTHM in order to get a financial freedom for everyone to demolish the employment sectors

4.Seriously the product are not at all useful for upper class people's then you all think how it will be reallyneeded for Middle class and Layman peoples!!!!!

5.Really i am very much interested about the Network marketing concept "I can grow along with my friends also grow together".

But in QNET you will lose the life and mind totally, because you will be controlled by people called Upline(senior partner). whatever money you make, you cant use for your needed or needy purpose, Uplines will brainwash and ask them to spent according to their wish even though if we won't like . Seriously a leader should guide peoples interns of their lifestlyle growth and their dreams . But QNET uplines brainwash like anything and get their dreams to be satisfied by using their Downlines. ESPECIALLY Downlines also no way to open their mouth to talk about truth or on their needed

6.Even if you are earning LACS and CRORES of money also, but at end of the day if you turn back and see, it was made by poor peoples unawareness of their lost money.

7.ONE IMPORTANT thing i can say here. if you suck other's money and time and you making money in that, definetly KARMA will follow what you have'nt seen the worst part in your life.

8.QNET IR's are trained very smart in nature how to increase the sale of QNET Products by fooling the common Indian Peoples's

9.Especially India is the Main Target of Data Sri .Vijay Iswaran and Joseph Bismark wants control by them, Because they have been ashamed by our Indian Government on their previous venture of GoldQuest. so both of them take a revenge action of making the success in India with new venture called QNET

10.*Here my main thought is we all together support our Indian People not to join in QNET. so that we can atleast save our peoples and moreover we can save innocent IR's money which is already caught by QNET*

We all need to work on how to refund at 70- 80% percent of amount for the UNAWARE IR's who are already enrolled and working in QNET.

11.For this issues everyone of us Need to come out from their Comfort Zone and fight against QNET . we can use the TOOLs as FB,WHATSAPP,TWITTER or etc social media to create awareness between peoples in India and Worldwide. we should request Government also to get involved and refund all our money.

Requesting and Expecting everyone support. please drop your ideas and response - [email protected]
Dhanraj Solanki

May 6, 2018

Qnet fraud, trying for refund

My wife has invested 3.7 lakhs in qnet business 1 year ago. she is just telling i'm doing business with my office friend who is cheated with her. When i have attended one meeting with her about business then i got to know its fraud business.
She is trying to recover money from business from few months. Kindly help or suggest me how can get refund.

Dhanraj Solanki
Navi Mumbai
rajat1557

Apr 29, 2018

Duped by QNET agent

I have been duped of 2 lac rupees by one of my office colleague.
He is a QNET agent working in Infosys , Hyderabad.
He took 2 lac rs from me on the pretext of investing in some business.
I gave him money using credit card and later when I came to know that it is a member making chain kind of shit , I refused to join and asked money back. He told he has bought some travel package and now time limit of refund is over. He will search someone to buy it and give money to me. It has been over a year that I am asking him whats happening . When will I get my money back.?
He just says he is in trouble because he tried to get my refund and his money is blocked etc,
I dont know what to do now . Anyone please tell how to get my money back.
govi_1984

Apr 18, 2018

QNet Scam

Please help me to recover my money from QNet which is a scam and fraud company. My friend gave me wrong assurance that’s why I joined. I am having so many financial problems to settle. To recover the money I am being advised to bring more people and ask them to join. But my principles don’t allow me cheat people like my friend did to me. I have taken personal loan at high interest rate for the money to invest in this so called business. Now I am helpless. Two of my friends are also facing same problems. Kindly help us.
vats.tech2013

Apr 15, 2018

Qnet Complaint

Please aware of these Qnet guys they play with your emotions and ruin you.
Shame on you>if you loose your money then why are u taking revenge from us.
My dearest frnd which i call my brother try to make me fool but due to God grace i got save.
If god is there his life should be ruined as he cheated my another friend.
You only deserves failures in your life.
Please be aware of CCD as these guys will hunt for you
AwayQNETchennai

Apr 12, 2018

IndianawayfromQNET

Here many facts we can talk about QNET.

1. You can earn lot of money interms of Lakhs and Crores if you do a Shameless promotion on your company product eventhough it is not needed or useful for Consumer.
2.Basically here THERE IS NO CONCEPT CALLED"Consumer " everyone looks for Business Opportunity. i.e Not B2C its only B2B.
3. QNET may call as Direct Selling by every IR's. Basically there is no much difference between Multi-Level Marketing or Direct Selling. in both the cases you have refer people to earn money and build people by others reference to earn money. More than everything here Relationship Spoils badly because of the Marketing push done by UPLINES(senior partner joined before you in QNET)
4. This business runs only through of UPLINES. they will push and make you understand by using a concept called FeelFeltFound
even though they have'nt be good son by their parents neither good husband/wife they use to guide with their good acting skills which taught by Dato Sri Vijay Eswaran and Joseph Bismark (A great illuminates in the world by coated with a blanket called RYHTHM
5.Your mind will be changed to be very selfishness over the period of seeing the huge amount of money.
6.Definitely you will lose your relationship more.
7.More than everything health is getting spoiled during this period

Andhra pradesh debt relief - Regarding DWCRA in andhra pradesh
    Dear Sir/Madam, This is for your kind notification...
    Bank of Baroda - ATM not dispeced cash but deducted from my SBI account
    ATM CASH NOT RECIVED BUT DEBITED IN ACCOUNT I praveen...
    Hathway - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 At the very first moment when we...
    GHMC Property Tax - Two PTIN numbers generated for single property
    Dear Sir I have been paying property tax for my home...
    Hathway Internet - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 I hope you are well. I first...
    Vipul MedCorp TPA Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon - service
    worst service of from top to bottom never ask anyone to...
    JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR - Regarding b.com course
    I am Manoj Kumar Gengat from bhilwara. I have completed...
    Chetan chile - Worgly money cr your A/C
    Unwanted unknown deduction Your account is debited...
    Pune Traffic Police - Incorrect Challan Issued
    Hi, I have been issued incorrect challan on my two wheeler...
    TATA group of companies - Fake interview by SMS of Tata group
    I received SMS from TATA HR (Job alert) regarding...