QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

qnet scam story

Apr 22, 2017

QNET SUCIDE

DON'T TRUST ANY ONE IN QNET

They will become your brother after signing you up.

They will be emotional to you as if you are everyone to them.

They will become your extended family.

Don't trust any one they are all FAKE.

Get your money refunded without talking to your referrer within a week time- write an email to - global.support@qnet.net to cancel your membership from your registered email id.

Now a days the referrer signs you up first and then creates your registered email id by themselves they don't disclose the registered email ID to you so that you don't apply for refund.

GUYS I HAVE LOST 20 LAKHS RUPEES, I WORKED FOR 2.5 YRS Day and night. I have hardly earned any thing, many people joined and applied for refund as it is a scam.

KILL ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PART OF QNET SCAM,ALL WILL SUFFER AND THEIR FAMILY WILL ALSO SUFFER

I have seen many innocent people being dragged by KAPIL SONI, ASHOK SHARMA, AMIT SONI, RAKESH, PUJA. Innocent people have been forcefully looted their life time savings by these guys.

One member of Qnet committed suicide after he was forced to put 5 Lakhs Rupees which he saved for his sister's marriage.

If you are not getting the signup it is not your mistake it is the nature of this scam-

check this link- https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-prove-QNET-is-a-scam

You will get to know the mathematics of the scam in the link. its just a money chain as they give you products that you will hardly use in your life.

DO NOT TRUST ANY QNET IR- GET YOUR MONEY BACK- Read this link- https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-prove-QNET-is-a-scam
Johndheere

Apr 20, 2017

Qnet is the Worst and fake Company having no existance

Hi All,

I am "Kirti Jaiswal" from New Delhi and my brother name is "Praneshwar Prasad", and we are in trouble. We both cheated by shit Company, so called name Qnet. So, we are going to warn you all, who want to earn more amount in short term.

We have been a victim of qnet a basted company accompanied with basted people whose job is to make fool people by looting their money and cheat their closer once.

Don't never ever believe on such type people and friends, who talk about the same. They will show always busy person and will show your successful future, means they will be talking about "you will get 1 to 2 crores per annum".

They talk about investment of minimum 4 to 5 lakes and if you can't arrange, then they arrange the loan on your risk.

So, all dear please be aware of this kind of people or if you get call.

Please help us regarding this or inform us of any update

Number: 09599735377

Email Id: kalyaneshwar.shyam@tcs.com

Hautu Dudis

Apr 19, 2017

Qnet

Hi all, I'm a college student in Indonesia. Just about 2 weeks ago, I received a direct message from my instagram about whether I'd like to learn enterpreneurshiby not just one but 4 people. I was first answering the direct message from one out of 4, and finally he asked me to meet him at jco or starbucks or dunkin donuts.

Finally, I got to meet him in person. However as I observed, there is not just one but many people gathered there waiting and just looking respectfully at one another as the person I've been in touch with explained to me the whole concept of the programme. Different that what I have been thought, it turns out that this enterpreneurship programme that I thought was to be sort of a class for learning how to do an enterpreneurship but more to how you enroll in one of the project by Qnet A team International, investing about $1390 and then trying to recruit 4 others of your friend and continuously 4x4x4x4...until the money you once paid in the beginning can finally be repaid from the income you have received from several months or later's prospects of recruitment.
I respectfully declined the offer but he kept telling me to think about it and even asked me to discuss it with my parents to let me loan from them for the first payment and then contact him later, then I said ok. However, before he let me leave, he told me to fill a form like my name, my id card and signature, just for in case, I might want to rethink back.
I carelessly fill the form because I was in a hurry to get back home.
By the time I got home, I reobserved all information I can get about this concept of direct selling proposed by this young man, and I find not one but more than enough about this Qnet scam from this site with the same type of proposing way. I later discussed it with my father and even tell him about my stupidity of signing a form and fill in my identity I shouldn't have.
To all of you that may experience the same, please carefully observe any of this kind proposal. I hope you can do a better judgment than myself. Save yourself before scams.
Ravichandra.3030

Apr 18, 2017

Qnet Frauds in Bangalore

Hi All,
Even i have got cheated by 2 peoples, one is Ameya Pai Dhungat (09769896838) and Ashwini Mahanti (9916683610)
such a shamefull people i have ever seen in my life.they approach people in coffee day and start saying about earning moneyby making u a share holder of a company.
being a friend they have cheated of Rs.3Lac which i have took personal loan and still paying my EMI
and fully frustrated and depressed by my loan. these guys will a pay very badly and they will repent for their fraud.
QNET SCAM people in Bangalore
Ashwini Mahanti (9916683610) and she reports to Ameya Pai Dhungat (09769896838) who lines in Mumbai.
this girl traps the people in bangalore and Ameya collects the money.
Rashid8815

Apr 17, 2017

Qnet Fraud in Dubai

Recently on of my Freinds lost all his money with this Qnet scam.

Because of this he lost credibility with his friends and family as he tried to enroll them into this scam.

He is into very high credit card debt and personal loan debt and to solve this he had to sell all his wife jewellery and l and car and more over he lost his main job because of losing focus.... he lost almost close 10000 AED paid for him and his wife etc ..

Next time when u get a call from Your a friend or ex colleague and he tells u that he will introduce u to his business partner , disconnect the call immediately and run away from him .

Else u will end up meeting people in Starbucks or costa or any other Premium cafe who are trained to fool people and end up giving ur credit card and taking personal loan , selling wife jewellery , losing friends and job because of these scammers .. RUNWAY BEFORE UR FOOLED!!
Rashidali881

Apr 17, 2017

Qnet Fraud in Dubai.. BEWARE !!

Hello all, Recently My friend got cheated by QNET FRAUD WHO HAVE RCEENTLY STARTED THEIR OPERATIONS IN FULL SWING IN DUBAI ( mainly in CAFE)

He fell into their trap of marketing gimmicks .. they are professionals in fooling people and operate through close friends whom you believe.

He was referred by his close colleague and friend into this!! He was a CA and is almost in inverse if losing his job now because of this ...

He had to take a personal loan and credit card loan to pay them . As he was unable to pay them here he had sold his wife gold jewellery to meet his daily requirements .

He is not able to concentrate on his work because of this mental depression or trauma that is undergoing currently

He is planning to sell his car now to close the credit card.

This is a 100% Scam .. people please wake up there is no easy way to earn money..

People have lost from 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs by enrolling their family members also into this trap..
dkumar9678

Apr 16, 2017

QNET Fraud

please please please do not join this company. These guys are professional brain washers. i have also been trapped and now i am in a kinda depression. My family members have also started ignoring me, i dont know good english, so cannot type the whole story that what happened with me. please be aware of the below fraudsters.
1) Yasir Faraz(HCL)
2) Deepak Kumar(Ex HCL)
3) Kavya Sunal(TCS)
4) Gopal Maheshwari (TCS)
5) Shashwat Sharma (TCS)
6) Anjeev Kumar (Cognizant)
7) Komal Garg
29)Karen BAretto
abubakkarwa

Apr 6, 2017

Hi Friends,

Yesterday, one of my friend quite close to me took me for an introduction of the business and I was finding it quite appealing. I talked to my Father and he denied. Then as well, I thought I would continue with it but now it feels that these companies plays with the feelings of people.

Do you know what is the factor taking this cheating in such a height? It is the time which we take to understand that we are cheaten in the name of our dreams.

In this same portal, I have found many people who stopped believing in such a serene relation like friendship and I feel sad for all of them. No money is better than a true friend.A true friendship is worth it, without money as well.

Thank you Guys.
Amith2777

Mar 31, 2017

Qnet scam

I was a Dubai based nri nd my name is Amith Shekhar T..My wife (don't want to mention her name) had been signed up by her senior colleague and later they made her include me also in the business. The whole of the scam in dubai is run by mumbai absconded greedy bastards Sachin gupta and Digvijay singh. I must call them biggest assholes. Both of their wives also equally involved in the scam. They get friendly with men talk sweet and lure people on showing big dreams and fake promises. They buy expensive cars and houses from innocent people's hard earned money. I observed everything closely because I was forced to be there for sometime because my wife was worried she may loose her job if we don't follow the instructions. Unfortunately we had to leave the country because I had to sell my wife's jewellery and my car to repay the loan I had taken to invest in qnet. Whole of my life and my kids future is ruined only because of these cheap qneters . They will all soon pay for the karma like tha way they have ruined other people's peace. I request any authority who can help stopping this scam immediately
Amit32717

Mar 31, 2017

Qnet

I was a Dubai based nri and my name is Amith Shekhar T..My wife (don't want to mention her name) had been signed up by her senior colleague and later they made her include me also in the business. The whole of the scam in dubai is run by mumbai absconded Sachin gupta and Digvijay singh.I must call them Biggest ass holes. Both of their wives also equally involved in the scam. They get friendly with men talk sweet and lure people on showing big dreams and fake promises. They buy expensive cars and houses with innocent people's hard earned income. I have observed all this closely because I was forced to be there for couple of days because my wife was worried she may loose her job if we don't follow the instructions. Unfortunately we had to leave the country because I had to sell my wife's jewellery and my car and repay the loan I had taken to invest in qnet. Whole of my life and my daughter's future is ruined only because of these cheap greedy qneters .God is watching them and soon they all will pay for there karma. I request any authority who can help stopping this scam immediately. Also please help me if I can ask for refund. I have all the transaction invoices with me .

Mar 27, 2017

Qnet fraud

Hi QNET Victims please,

Please visit below mention link.

jitumoni

Mar 26, 2017

Vihaan Qnet

QNET Victims please visit and message us at https://web.facebook.com/BanQnet/
Email ffva.in@gmail.com, jitumoni1995@gmail.com for any further clarification

Vihaan Qnet

Hifive

Mar 26, 2017

Qnet Fraud in Delhi NCR

Totally scam n unethical business.

Don't join in this scam.

Nitin Garg, Nimisha garg, Rithika Gupta, and their team is active in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR, Chandigarh, Jaipur and other cities.

They trap us by telling only one position is open and blocked the position for us and if it's late someone will grab that position.

After joining few days, They will pressurrise us to join our family members in hot zone category.

After 1 month or little sooner we have got to know about this business and then you can't come out bcoz u included ur family members.
You are trapped here.

We have to spend some money at least 200rs in coffee shops for wasting time there for a day.

We need to spend our money to attend vcon and to cheat our friends by telling them that we have went abroad from the profit earned from business and to show them our photos taken from Malaysia or Dubai.

Its total waste of time and money.

We need to cheat others like we got cheated.

If you are trapped, do immediately writes to Qnet support mail id and ask refund. Do not sign on any document whatsoever.
Spread the message to your friends and family member to bring awareness.
Justice4k

Mar 25, 2017

Qnet Scam , Delhi-Meerut-NCR

I joined qnet around a year back.I was shown big dreams.I almost spended 10 lakhs Rs in the name of my sign up, hots, vcon and camp. I was nicely fooled by some shrewed assholes.Some people from Meerut and surrounding region are running this scam on very large scale. They are fooling poor youngsters of this region.The main coulprit behind it is a doctor couple from Modinagar who are there in this business since 2.5-3 years.

Dr.Preeti Tyagi

Dr.Rajeev Tyagi

Deepak Sharma

Sandeep Sharma

And many others.They have looted hundreds of people here in the name of earning quick money. This couple sits at Country inn hotel at Ghaziabad. They only do brainwash. Now again they have started looting people on the name of Vcon. They have there commisions in hotels and tickets booking while normal IR has to pay more than a lakh rupees.They are in very close contact with Sipra and Dr.Brijesh who stays at Dubai and runs this fraud from there.
Friends don't believe these fraud people, they will show u false dreams and u will ultimately realise that u are trapped. Also i request others who also suffered losses through these fraud people to come forward on this platform.
Aman89

Mar 24, 2017

Qnet free India

Shipra Neeraj, she is the lady behind the Qnet scam in Delhi NCR. She brought this scam business from Bangalore to Delhi in order to fulfill her greed to earn money by Unethical way. She couldn't earn so much money by hardwork and her intelligent that's why she choose this unethical business. After making fool to so many people she has flew out from India to save from Police and official. Every Qnet victim should curse her, her child and whole family every day.and include her name also in your complaint to eow along with your upline.
kylebpm

QNET Scam Nehru Place, Delhi

Hello friends,

Be aware from Chandan Grover as he is moving in every city to make fool people.
He is moving in Chandigarh, Delhi, Noida, Gurgram, Ahmedabad just to make people fool and take 3 lakh rupees and please dont join qnet its a money scam.
You can visit their website too, govt already banned the website.
Aparichit9211

Qnet scam in koramangala

Qnet is operating in Bangalore on full Swing.
Guy named Chethan and Smitha have started a office in Kormangala near Halkyn Hotel. They are fooling people and taking money from them. Guys please beware of the office near Koramangala.
QNET help

QNET Scam team

Hi Guy's,

Be aware these below peoples they are moving in every city to make fool people.

Monica Jaaga. TCS pune

Kirti Sherawat Capgemine Mumbai (Sap abap consultant) small girl

Laxman Methree Sears technology Pune( system engineer)

Murgesh Girisagar Sears technology pune (system engineer)

Lokesh Sharma (This guy recently brought a car and telling people he earn from business guys don't faith these person ..These peoples are making fool and making fnds just wants it money)

Neha Lokesh Sharma Atos Pune (system engineer)

Anjali Shalini Atos pune

Ipsita patannaik Infosys pune

Sudeep Mandal ---sabse bada froud person..Bhagwan Jo karenge achha karenge..Fnds log Ko fasya khudka accident hogaya and Abhi bate nhi karpata hai..Log ka paisa se kitna din jiyega Sudeep Mandal..
QNET help

QNET Scam

Hi Guys,,

If you want return your money from your friends then go and complaint in cyber crime commissioner office in your city... Nothing will happen if you post here..
indian 1234

Qnet refund

Qnet is a work of making new fools ...please dont join qnet all the money outflaws from india to malyasia .. for any refund related help you can contact me on whatsapp or call 8218149554 ..please call in the working hours not, late in the night ..

QNET Fraud in Thane

Hello All,

We have cheated by Anup Borle and his wife Shubhangi Borle.This two guys also have same thing does with Me and my wife.
I have invested Rs 3,50,000 that too I took personal loan from the bank now I am facing the problem of EMI and this two guys are not ready to pay my amount.
After deposited money only I came to know that it's a network marketing not a business.
My purchase done in Doller and I have sent mail for cancellation but they refuse to refund my amount.As I already send so many mails to Qnet for refund my money.
Now I do not know how to take refund from them as 30 days are already over.
I am requesting you guys please suggest me how to receive my hard earned money back.

Qnet Fraud in Thane

Hello All,

Now I do not know how to take refund from them as 30 days are already over.
shri@8

Mar 20, 2017

Ashwin Patil & Yash chaudhari_Fraud of Qnet

This two guys also have same thing does with me on the basis they will refund me my money and now they are asking do business and earn from that. And very disgusting guys are our friends and don't below on them. I am also looking to get refund.

I have also personal loan and now i am facing the problem of EMI and this two disgusting guys are not ready to pay that also.
Spartans1

Mar 18, 2017

Qnet Cheaters

Please be aware from below Qnet cheaters and fraudulent person from Delhi-NCR.
1) Yasir Faraz(HCL)
2) Deepak Kumar(Ex HCL)
3) Gopal Maheshwari (TCS)
4) Shashwat Sharma (TCS)
5) Anjeev Kumar (Cognizant)
6) Komal Garg
12) Abida Khatoon
13) Mohd Nadeem
14) Kavya Sunal(TCS)
15) Shardesh Kumar(TCS)

These are the part of most unethical, cheated and fraud Team of Qnet. They are very active at CCD jasola and New Friends colony.
mohan2182

Mar 15, 2017

Qnet Fraud

Sapna2582 - Please share details of your son's uplines. File a FIR if possible on them.
QNET folks have structured brainwashing sessions. It'd be difficult for him to get out of that without your help.

nsdl -pran kit - pran kit not recived
    sir, my pran kit not recived but activation date of...
    reliance gsm - Out of service and customer care always busy
    Sir my no is 8305305307 Reliance gsm switch my services...
    Hungama - We need kockikame back
    We want kockikame show back we are waiting for the old...
    Amazon - Mobile/Refund
    Refund order #404-2480847-7058733. I have cancelled an...
    DHATRI fuel station - Not receiving of settlement amount
    Dear sir Iam manjunath from Dhatri fuel station...
    Reliance G.S.M network problem - Out of service and customer care always busy
    Sir my no is 8305305307 Reliance gsm switch my services...
    Vijay Tv - big boss
    Sir vijAy tv is very popular telecast channel.i like big...
    ONE ASSIST MFEE - Cancel OneAssist & refund my money
    I didn’t get any call from one assist regarding their...
    DishTV - 301 issue
    The response of your service team is poor and response of...
    naukriway.com - Fake call
    Hello sir, mam I got fake call from nakuriway. Com that...