QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

Priyotam Giri

May 22, 2018

WORST COMPANY I EVER MET

Hello People, I’m Pradip Giri, by profession a media person. Free suggestion for you all - Please do not do any business under Qnet. They (Qnet Leaders) will make you fool by giving stories. I have learned through bitter experience, lost my huge money. I have been cheated by ISHITA BASAK, who is working for Cognizant (Kolkata). She looks decent but she is a cheater. I have trusted her like anything as she is known to me. I have every proof (What’s app chat, email, voice recording) that she did with me. I’m strictly requesting you all DON’T WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. For any help you can reach out to me by dialing +91 9007507743. Thank you

India111

May 19, 2018

Qnet Refund

hello
stay away from qnet its a big scam for any refund related help contact on whatsapp 7455959544
mahapatrakash

May 9, 2018

QNET CHEATERS.

Beware of these internal qnet dogs

Hi Guys ,

Please stay away from these below chuita people in Hyderabad area...They are working in MNC like BOFA and doing this activity.They are Husband and wife . they are making fool of the people and taken crores of rupees. They have purchased 1.5 crore flat and luxury cars by looting money from public.

Lets handover them to police.

MANORANJAN DASH - IN424910

TANUJA MOHAPATRA - IN421893

CHANDAN KUMAR JETHI - IN428021

SWAPNA SAGARIKA DASH - IN040309

THEY ARE 100% GENUINUE GURANTEEDD MORONS.
mahapatrakash

May 9, 2018

QNET CHEATERS.

Beware of these internal qnet dogs

Hi Guys ,

Please stay away from these below chuita people in Hyderabad area...They are working in MNC larsike BOFA and doing this activity.The Husband and wife duo making fool of the people and taken crores of rupees. They have purchased 1.5 crore flat and luxury cars by looting money from public.

Lets handover them to police.

MANORANJAN DASH - IN424910

CHANDAN KUMAR JETHI - IN428021

TANUJA MOHAPATRA - IN421893

SWAPNA SAGARIKA DASH - IN040309

THEY ARE 100% GENUINUE GURANTEEDD MORONS.
QNETVIRUSAWAYFROMINDIA

May 8, 2018

QNETSCAMNO1

Please Please Please Dont Join QNET.

1.Don't think the following comment i am mentioning because of my friend(Referrer) earning more money and i am not made.My motto is not that. I am also one of QNET IR.I am sure you can huge amount of money through QNET by keeping referring people for unusable products to buy!!

3.Here mainly money is generating on referral bases by increasing the sale volume of products available in QNET. But the real fact is Data Sri .Vijay Iswaran and Joseph Bismark made a MasterPlan in Malaysia that they need to rule the World people by brainwashing a concept called RYTHM in order to get a financial freedom for everyone to demolish the employment sectors

4.Seriously the product are not at all useful for upper class people's then you all think how it will be reallyneeded for Middle class and Layman peoples!!!!!

5.Really i am very much interested about the Network marketing concept "I can grow along with my friends also grow together".

But in QNET you will lose the life and mind totally, because you will be controlled by people called Upline(senior partner). whatever money you make, you cant use for your needed or needy purpose, Uplines will brainwash and ask them to spent according to their wish even though if we won't like . Seriously a leader should guide peoples interns of their lifestlyle growth and their dreams . But QNET uplines brainwash like anything and get their dreams to be satisfied by using their Downlines. ESPECIALLY Downlines also no way to open their mouth to talk about truth or on their needed

6.Even if you are earning LACS and CRORES of money also, but at end of the day if you turn back and see, it was made by poor peoples unawareness of their lost money.

7.ONE IMPORTANT thing i can say here. if you suck other's money and time and you making money in that, definetly KARMA will follow what you have'nt seen the worst part in your life.

8.QNET IR's are trained very smart in nature how to increase the sale of QNET Products by fooling the common Indian Peoples's

9.Especially India is the Main Target of Data Sri .Vijay Iswaran and Joseph Bismark wants control by them, Because they have been ashamed by our Indian Government on their previous venture of GoldQuest. so both of them take a revenge action of making the success in India with new venture called QNET

10.*Here my main thought is we all together support our Indian People not to join in QNET. so that we can atleast save our peoples and moreover we can save innocent IR's money which is already caught by QNET*

We all need to work on how to refund at 70- 80% percent of amount for the UNAWARE IR's who are already enrolled and working in QNET.

11.For this issues everyone of us Need to come out from their Comfort Zone and fight against QNET . we can use the TOOLs as FB,WHATSAPP,TWITTER or etc social media to create awareness between peoples in India and Worldwide. we should request Government also to get involved and refund all our money.

Requesting and Expecting everyone support. please drop your ideas and response - India086087@gmail.com
Dhanraj Solanki

May 6, 2018

Qnet fraud, trying for refund

My wife has invested 3.7 lakhs in qnet business 1 year ago. she is just telling i'm doing business with my office friend who is cheated with her. When i have attended one meeting with her about business then i got to know its fraud business.
She is trying to recover money from business from few months. Kindly help or suggest me how can get refund.

Dhanraj Solanki
drajsolanki1989@gmail.com
Navi Mumbai
rajat1557

Apr 29, 2018

Duped by QNET agent

I have been duped of 2 lac rupees by one of my office colleague.
He is a QNET agent working in Infosys , Hyderabad.
He took 2 lac rs from me on the pretext of investing in some business.
I gave him money using credit card and later when I came to know that it is a member making chain kind of shit , I refused to join and asked money back. He told he has bought some travel package and now time limit of refund is over. He will search someone to buy it and give money to me. It has been over a year that I am asking him whats happening . When will I get my money back.?
He just says he is in trouble because he tried to get my refund and his money is blocked etc,
I dont know what to do now . Anyone please tell how to get my money back.
govi_1984

Apr 18, 2018

QNet Scam

Please help me to recover my money from QNet which is a scam and fraud company. My friend gave me wrong assurance that’s why I joined. I am having so many financial problems to settle. To recover the money I am being advised to bring more people and ask them to join. But my principles don’t allow me cheat people like my friend did to me. I have taken personal loan at high interest rate for the money to invest in this so called business. Now I am helpless. Two of my friends are also facing same problems. Kindly help us.
govardhan.gupta@gmail.com
vats.tech2013

Apr 15, 2018

Qnet Complaint

Please aware of these Qnet guys they play with your emotions and ruin you.
Shame on you>if you loose your money then why are u taking revenge from us.
My dearest frnd which i call my brother try to make me fool but due to God grace i got save.
If god is there his life should be ruined as he cheated my another friend.
You only deserves failures in your life.
Please be aware of CCD as these guys will hunt for you
AwayQNETchennai

IndianawayfromQNET

Here many facts we can talk about QNET.

1. You can earn lot of money interms of Lakhs and Crores if you do a Shameless promotion on your company product eventhough it is not needed or useful for Consumer.
2.Basically here THERE IS NO CONCEPT CALLED"Consumer " everyone looks for Business Opportunity. i.e Not B2C its only B2B.
3. QNET may call as Direct Selling by every IR's. Basically there is no much difference between Multi-Level Marketing or Direct Selling. in both the cases you have refer people to earn money and build people by others reference to earn money. More than everything here Relationship Spoils badly because of the Marketing push done by UPLINES(senior partner joined before you in QNET)
4. This business runs only through of UPLINES. they will push and make you understand by using a concept called FeelFeltFound
even though they have'nt be good son by their parents neither good husband/wife they use to guide with their good acting skills which taught by Dato Sri Vijay Eswaran and Joseph Bismark (A great illuminates in the world by coated with a blanket called RYHTHM
5.Your mind will be changed to be very selfishness over the period of seeing the huge amount of money.
6.Definitely you will lose your relationship more.
7.More than everything health is getting spoiled during this period
SaveIndianAgainstMlm

QNET India Scam

I am sure you can earn lot of money. but at the same time i am sure because of this business you will fail/lose to get your real happiness and care from your family(Mom,Dad,Siblings,etc..) this business run with the only source of up lines. before joining to the business you can't understand the person character(upline) not sure his guidance are really true. lot of push you will receive from them even if you have dont have money to eat and give to your mom and dad. Social life and Family life will get spoil even though you will earn 5 Crore in this business. This business only can doable by the pure Selfishness peoples who never cares about affection and social responsible.
GSk46

Its a Scam in the name of E-commerce business

Guys,

This is a business of cheating innocent people and making the innocent trained to cheat another innocent people to earn money to lead a lavish life.
Coming to the story.. unknowingly i after a long time my school frnd came into contact with name doing business.. which is like an very big business and she does it she might get a total of 5 crores once she gets project. and when i ask whats the business model and how do you do it. she just says its a business and is very big u will have to do a project which gets u money.

so when she was trying to tell that and as she s my friend i felt ok she might not know abt it, i being an aspirant to start a business i asked i wanted to know what is it, then suddenly a day i got a message from her saying we are expanding our business stake .. so if you wants to join i will arrange a meeting for you with my senior partner who s very busy and he is coming all the way just for you, and she said me a hotel X(not mentioning names for a reason).

Then i got a doubt in mind why is that i need to go to a hotel, doesn't the company even have an office.. then i consoled myself may be it could be some freelancers who are trying to come up and i went there... when i went there its not even a hotel its a CCD beside the hotel.

Then she asked me to come in business formal s and all.. and yaa finally the time came , i reached the place in a Very good formals considering one of the most important day of my life.

When i went there i have seen lot of youngsters at the CCD thought may be some party is going on... Then after 10mins of time they mentioned one guy came and started asking about me, i thought he is the business partner.. and then i have started asking him what is this and all. and that guy started saying what he wants to say.. like i work for this so and so company, i heard this from my colleague. then now i am feeling like i wants to quit this job and start my career in this and all.. he also again started me asking this question saying like..

why do you like business
what do you know about this
what you wanted to achieve with this business

then he started saying a strong background about his family(police /army) and started praising the senior partner that he is someone who is down to earth, he is a very commited member of the company, he is a very hardworker and so much of praising as though he is the god and then we all pray him.

i again tried to ask him what is the business even this guy is like this is a business which gives you lot of money.. (Cheat more people and earn more) Train more to cheaters to get them more and more money..

Then came the main person, after all the formal talks we had.. then he started asking me the same .. why do you think business is required,
then he said do you flipkart, amazon,facebook ,wallmart. then obviously i said yes, every working professional would have heard about it for sure.. then he said we are of that kind, we have started so before than these.. but due to lack of capital and our designed process of believing in word of Mouth. we work in this concept.. we are of that level this level.. he started saying famous people names and says all are a part of it.

then he started telling how the word of mouth works as an examples of near by hotels reviews from your friend and in google.. what do you believe in, your friend or a google for a restaurant in your friends place.

Then he started saying y he chose that as his career and business .. which made him so rich and he is now in a confusion to buy a mercedes or Audi and finally thinking to buy his Audi all because of the business.

Still he didnt explain whats the business and whats the products that is into business.

Then slowly he started asking how is your company structured From CEO and how frequently you get a chance to meet CEO, and started saying like you are the boss here,, its your business and stake its all how you develop it. --- Still not got whats the business about.

By now its already 2hrs i met them and the discussion is still going on..

Then he started saying about the what are the different services that were there in the company and asked me to choose 1, when i said i want to understand all and then i would choose one which would be a better idea to go with.. then he started saying if i explain u all.. it would take around 2-3 days to explain so i will explain u one.. then u can think abt others,

Then vertical i chose was travel.. he said this is an amazing one.. every one goes here and enjoys .. and then he started asking me why travel and all said u will get that benefits from this, u can earn back your money and all..

Then i asked how will i earn back money, he said me Very generic word saying when u do business u will get , then i asked whats the business i do.. then he said when you make people to get the hotels availability and booking the hotels u will get a percentage from them.. there is no logic at all behind, because even u go u will get an offer in a fivestar - 7 star hotels around the world and even if some one goes and stays u will get money.. which means hotel will never get the money and we all get money.. Hotels put 1000s of crores in building them to get us a free stay. This is a holy crap.

Actually to avail the oppurtunity u have to join people underyou and say its a word of mouth to use the hotel. and collect 3.5L-7 Lakhs to avail the stake . Which means all the Inv of 3.5L will be given to all people above u as a %age and thats how you earn.. All these he said in a very nice words ..like brainwashing.. but yaa this is all shit..

This is a business where u can earn lot of Money by cheating Innocent people and get trapped there to get their money,, where the only way is for the innocent people is to get more innocent people and make their money from new investors again.

Luckily i have this kind of exp before and understood it... Guys be aware of this Multilevel Marketing.. Schemes.-

These Fraudsters are legal, and dont be a trap and loose your hardearned money.
aurangabad

Apr 3, 2018

Q net

Q net is complete Fraud....

Be aware of below sweet talking fake person in Aurangabad / Jalna / Beed, Maharashtra

Vaibhav deshpande - 7588597979 / 9130024885

Miss. Bhagyshree
Keertik92

Mar 31, 2018

Qnet refund money

I invested 2.5lac rupees in qnet completely on my friend,'s trust. She told they are dealing in Telcom education and all and never told that it is a network marketing. After u came to know about the truth I filed a refund request. It got approved also and they transferred the money to the account from where the purchasing was done. But my bad luck I had transferred the money 2.5 lac to my friend's account now she is telling that she has not received any amount and also she just made a purchase of 3300 usd. I don't know from where and how to get my back from her even though qnet has transferred the money. Please help me
sub1004

Mar 25, 2018

Complaint against Qnet

I was defrauded by my colleague. He took Rs 7 lacs equivalent and did not explain me the plan or did not even state the refund policy.

He said do trust me and invest and he would just be a google map and help you to earn an extra income other than salary.

He quoted the amount invested to be the minimum amount to be invested. After being with them sporadically for a month , i believe it is a business of cheating people and I would surely not want to be associated with the same.

Please do let me know that whether I can log in complaint/FIR in India although signed in Dubai.

Please help.
AdityaRajKK

Mar 19, 2018

QNet the cancer of Business Industry

Last weekend i was introduced to multilevel marketing model of Qnet, they were open about all the scam news circulating online so as to prove to me that the company was transparent one thing that caught my eye was the watch they showed me on their website by the name of "CHAIROS" the Independent Representative(IR) said that it was a Switzerland brand which has been around for a long while and he himself had bought one. But i checked for intellectual property india website for the trade mark of the company as i could not find any relevant details about the watch elsewhere and found that the watch was not under TradeMark Class35 as any other Switzerland Watches it was in class 14, moreover the Appeal date was 17/09/2010. So i further enquired about the product for trademark status and i gave the Trade Mark application number which was 2024781. Where Proprietor Address was Hong Kong. Cant somebody sue them for false advertisement or fraud. They were saying that company doesn't make any false claims all the old cases were there because of few individuals who lied to people and company is cut and dry, and only sell good products. But these IR are just their puppets who are blamed as villains i am in no way defending them but the real culprits are just slipping away. To remove a cancer we have to cut it out from the root.

Check Class of watches for India : https://www.indiafilings.com/trademark-class-finder?trademark=watches
Check TradeMark Application Number : https://ipindiaonline.gov.in/tmrpublicsearch/frmmain.aspx
Check Trade Mark Registry : https://ipindiaonline.gov.in/eregister/eregister.aspx
Risingravii

Mar 10, 2018

refund of Money

There are so many people who are selling everything and anything in Ahmedabad under Qnet Name.
I think Victim should lodge a police complains against this people and Scam should be viral in Media & news channels.
Its the best way to recover the all money of victims.
So many people is roaming in Ahmedabad for MLM for Qnet.

Guys pls wake up and do police complaints against them..
India122

Feb 19, 2018

Qnet refund

Qnet is a scam stay away , for any refund related help contact 7455959544

Feb 12, 2018

Dear people

Hi everyone q net people and others be aware of this scammer cheater and hider

This is to inform you that there is a girl named Ranita Rakshit

which is a big brain washer, manupulater, avoider , then hider and blocker and a scammer to people around so please be ware, first of
her looks and then money to satisfy her needs...

She is actually from Kolkata but set her base in Banglore

She came up with this opportunity in the name of eCommerce first she did not informed anything about business just told its a eCommerce business and when i said okay, she explained me the main king pin of this is to scam people around ....
She told me we will do this and in some years live a lavished lifestyle together ,

( Got to know later )

and she explained that they are making money and to take an audi car because of this business and she was just giving build ups lines,

they are the only one living happy life and people who are all working as a employees,

But in real they are like beggars. so after our conversation over she came to point that i need to arrange 5 lakh as initial investment and said,

if you are serious about making money arrange and let me know...

i said okay I'll let her know back

when i asked about company she didn't told anything and skipped talk , but later she let me know the honest fact

when i asked about how to get customer she told through my contacts and through my own

she just tried to make me fool by saying big big words and lot of dream stories and pushing me to get a loan from bank for all this,

so i thought of googling the things when i searched on eCommerce .

I found this is a big scam

Thank god i came to know everything before going in.

still she tried to convince me that its a genuine to be frank

so be careful don't get in to there hand's .

they are trained to do such kinda brain wash things.

Qnet as a company is a legal one and everything is clean on paper
But the people who do the business are the face for qnet and they are the one who cheat or don't do it with the proper ethics

These fraudsters are well trained to make them fool to other people. The minimum investment in this company is 3.5 lacs and after that you have to convince others to invest that much amount. So that you can earn your commission.

Then they will tell you will become Millionaire in their business and they will mind wash you saying your life is hell in job so go for business those who explains will be trained to fool people who comes for interview please don't fall in the trap.

After that your friend will convince you to arrange money and join the business and will give you promise that he will arrange for EMI if you take loan but that will never happen your friend will just lie to you for their commission which he/she will never tell you about.

Once you give money then only they will tell you about company QNET when your money is already gone and they will mind wash you not to tell anyone about anything and finally you are trapped in the scam.

They will take you to foreign country just to motivate the people even more but everything will be fake you should go on your own money but they will post in facebook and everything was if they are living some luxuries life but in reality they are not having money even for eating whatever they show is all FAKE.

Please don't get into all this trap and spent your hard earned and save people from it...

Instead of investing here start your own business... government will provide subsidy and tax benefits.. bangalore and unemployed rural youth be Aware of this

Finally they say, we are looking for like-minded business partners and only 2-3 will be hired for the global business platform within 10 days after which the hiring is closed. Actually, it's not hiring, it's a trap.

They all are very professional to make the fool others and convince them to invest in this Scam business. They invite the people to the cafe shop and then start pretending that they are earning in lakhs and crore just to fool others.

But when see it in humanity ground its pure illegal and big scam!!!!

Please share and create awareness

I'm sorry to say this for one of my friend who met me in a company, and I knew her since 10y but we were not in touch since long, since the last year I got in touch with her as I came to know about her, in the beginning as I loved her as she was already married and now divorced but been into many relationships told me many ppl as her out and she gives a chance to everyone as she wants to give them a chance, she is elder to me by 4 years, but the truth is for taking money getting them into q net business...

So talking about the entire story in truth

First she asked for money as she told me that she has sinus problem and a hole in her heart , after which she took money from me, and then telling me that she is into q net business and a person can have approx 100 crores in 5 years, sitting in their bank account, when she is working since 3 - 4 years and herself doesn't have money if matter of 4 years she doesn't have even 1 cr in her bank account what about 100 or 500 cr they talk about,

She first asked me for money and I transferred out of I loved this girl and she knew in the very beginning that she can take advantage of me , so I asked her out so the same day when I transferred she said a yes, after me asking her several times

After that for few months she started avoiding me and then ignoring me, my calls and specially in the evenings

After that any guy being in a relationship will doubt as she is saying Ií work from 7am to next morning 3am with 4 hours of sleep,

After that she told me to invest 3.5 lakhs to join her in the business and we will scam people together and have a lavished life, as she shared all truth about her business in the relationship, then she said u can start off with 50000 from my id I will check with my mentors. But u can't earn so much commission, as ur investing less amount, firstly I had some problems and that's y I was unable to invest for some financial problems,

Then as d day I asked my money back she started avoiding me and blocking me from WhatsApp and specially Facebook , and other portals,

Then I had called from other nos of fly friends and whatsapped her to ask her the money but as she stated to hear my voice first not talking in the start hearing my voice and cutting the calls and then keep blocking me from the portals fortunately as we. Were dating she told me her date of birth and other details, and even shared her dad's no, in the relationship...

I had to call her dad asking him for my money as I was in need as she had made me loose my job as well as she was working too in a firm, and then as I had to take money and to talk to her to clear any misunderstanding if any between our relationships she did not used to speak and avoid ignore and block so I had no option but to call on her office landline to ask abt her and I had called her extension from my office no which she made me resign putting a complaint that I had called her on the office no and she has manupulater her office ppl and her CEO which she is currently dating may be as she is divorced and he is married and even after leaving work she often meets her CEO as one day she told me she is busy and then some of her x office friend had posted pics of her with her CEO and their team and she sitting right next to her CEO like after I called her office they she told her CEO to send mail to my office and said that I am harrasing her, as I was clearly calling for clearing the misunderstandings in the relationship and to ask my cash back , I had to call her office and because of her avoidence, but why will a she meet her x CEO often if she has left a company avoiding and blocking my calls, she never picked up the call, but sometime when the call was picked it was clearly him and when I asked her about it, she told me that was no one, when clearly I heard them speaking about dating and stuff or it may be an other guy but all talks were dating talks so when I asked her to tell me honestly she said that it was some people in the shop when she was clearly sitting in someone's car...may be him or someone else but clearly dating n saying she is single

and manupulating him and others too as they are a team of brain washers I tell you, as you all know it,

U can Google q net on the website

You all know in a relationship a person both sides needs just time from their partner in a long distance once in awhile day, but no from morning to night who girl at age of 35 has the tendency to work for 20hours sometime she tells me she has no sleep for 4 days and I have messages to prove

First she does wrong and then blames me that I don't understand when I want her time, and then she gets me to a level as a man out of loving her saying sorry to her, as she knows I live her alot ..

So for the money

I had called her father many times for the money and she has brain washed her and her family as that's what they teach people in q net training as she has mentioned many times specially on Sat and Sunday they have training and meetings from morning 8am to 3 am next day who has the privilege to sit for so many hours in the training, and talking about going to big big events too which are of no use but to scam people

Finally called her father and mother and her many times and her sister for the money and her friends and then I got it back

so kindly anyone from q net do not invest time and ur hardworking money to them I am posting this everywhere socially if possible Facebook and all places

First they take money from you cheat you start avoiding you and then start being rude and abusing you and your family , and cursing them and such girls are so blunt they will make u fall for them blindly and fully so u won't be able to leave them

Then as she is a girl she called my uncle too who is 70 as I had called her boss and she lies to my uncle that I had called her dad back then which I never had , the date was 15th December and her sister and said bad to her

Like when. Her sisters samapika d and subarna g shifted to her place that's where. The problem mainly started ,

The time we used to have in the nights that stopped due to them slowly and steady even calls stopped coming nor even texts but she used to be online and on calls and fb chat entire time telling me it's business, wow seriously

Saying that she empiweres people which is not the truth

After that calling her dad she tells me I did wrong and stuff her dad is 73 and she mentioned once that even if I take her dad's hand and jump from a cliff or her family that won't make any difference to her,

First she started avoiding and out of my love to her to make things good she then said fine I'll give u a chance and then she told me il empower u nicely but from starting she said being in a relationship with me u will suffer one day I accepted her and told her it's upon u if u make my life or brake it as I do love u alot,

Then first 2 days she spoke good and send good posive images videos which are secretely shared in q net too, then after that as she knew what to do as she is a big gamer she started comparing me with her x and other friends fly and many other ppl, and no one likes to compare someone if they r in a relationship which she clearly denied later I have all her past messages to proof as a backup, so being angry again I told bad to her a day out of her comparing avoiding ignoring and blocking which uaed to start on an off very frequently and blocking me from places and talking to other ppl till late night , after that she was totally was trying to avoid ignore and block me from places and then

Now finally when she is a girl to make her leave me and she speaking to ppl I spoke to her brother too her brother gave me her no I thought that he is like minded and will understand and make her understand but everyone is in her controll as she knows to controll people well enough, he brother also started blocking and avoiding me from her mom to Dad so I go wrong with her mind games so she avoids and then she blocks and out of love to correct things after she paid back with me calling her dad n mom n brother and friends for money,

I wanted to clear the misunderstandings and when there is good communication big fights r sorted

But no she knows she avoids me and then I take wrong steps to contact or get in touch with her

As she had told me her brother's age n things and about her dad I blocked her and her brother's no our of my anger as whole day being my gf ditching me n being on calls till late night 3, 4 am, as was tracking her WhatsApp last seens too from some app she knew it that she will be at fault and she makes sure as she wants to prove she is never in fault

I had too out of my anger before some days had called Vodafone and disconnected her and her brother's no as she had given me the details , of her and her brother's details I knew like dob and mail if through true caller so I called Vodafone and in anger temprory blocked her service several times as she wanted to not communicate

After that she knew that is she avoids me I will try to get in touch just for communicating to her and making things good as a good human

She knew she will avoid and I will take wrong steps so that she has a chance to prove me wrong

Now she has messaged cyber crime and posted in groups on fb that I am a hacker and I hacked into her and her brother's accounts and she has clearly mentioned my name on groups and social media just for all this , that I hack how could she go so low and cheap when I just wanted to communicate and make things good ,

Moral is

She made me go wrong by her own hands so she can prove her right and her q net business is on as I had told her that if she doesn't pay my money and spoils things I will get to q net but she did not delete the post and her one more sister who is samapika d she made sure that I go wrong after avoiding and mentioning my name on social groups and these are her and her sisters plans they both are game players and manupulater and much more they play with people's life and being girl take advantage of law too

Which is too bad for a person or their image
And their family's image

She used me n then made me go wrong by her own hands and today at age of 30 made me sit at home for all this in depression

How can ppl play with other peoples life's so much and do all this

Taking all advantage of being girls and doing all this

She has today spoiled my entire career and life and my and my family's reputation socially and taken safe mesures so she can conduct this scam business as she knew I would have exploit her on day for her deeds too

I still was quiet for few days out of love and respect to her but she left me no where

but I finally had to post all this so you ppl be aware

Varun shrivastava
Ankita sharan

And many more

They are all a group and many more

I don't know her friends personally but be aware as they are in the same group and can scam you all

Take ur life and career from u that one day they spoil ur and your fly image and commit suiside

Be aware be safe people

If any ones wants more information pls feel free to get back to me on +91 9833041002Dear people

Hi everyone q net people and others be aware of this scammer cheater and hider

This is to inform you that there is a girl named Ranita Rakshit

her looks and then money to satisfy her needs...

She is actually from Kolkata but set her base in Banglore

( Got to know later )

if you are serious about making money arrange and let me know...

i said okay I'll let her know back

so i thought of googling the things when i searched on eCommerce .

I found this is a big scam

Thank god i came to know everything before going in.

still she tried to convince me that its a genuine to be frank

so be careful don't get in to there hand's .

they are trained to do such kinda brain wash things.

Qnet as a company is a legal one and everything is clean on paper

But when see it in humanity ground its pure illegal and big scam!!!!

Please share and create awareness

Feb 11, 2018

It's a total scam

Feb 11, 2018

scam banglore q net

It's totally a fraud and scam

Feb 8, 2018

Q net scam beware of them they are in every place

Hi everyone this is my true experience i had just 3 days back. God saved me on this i should be thankful for the real god and technology god google as well.
One of my friend anjum goyal came with this opportunity in the name of eCommerce first she did not informed anything about business just told its a eCommerce business and when i said okay she arranged a meeting with her co partner in ITC gardenia hotel Bangalore on 31st jan 2018. i met the lady junjan nagpal the main king pin of this scam ( Got to know later ) and she just asked few questions like why you want to do business and all and explained that they are making money and took audi car because of this business and she was just giving build ups like they are the only one living happy life and people who are all working as a employees are like beggars. so after our conversation over she came to point that i need to arrange 5 lakh as initial investment and if you are serious about making money arrange and let me know through your friend anjum. i said okay and came back while travelling back i was recalling some point we discussed. when i asked about company she didn't told anything and skipped talk , when i asked about how to get customer she told through my contacts but when i asked how she told its our job to train that you dont have to worry about it. so i was confused with this process. Later i discussed about the questions i got in mind with my friend anjum she just tried to make me fool by saying big big words and lot of dream stories and pushing me to get a loan from bank so i thought of googling the things when i searched on eCommerce i found the below links .

When i saw the things in that sites i was shocked the each and every words are so true. even i had same experience in meeting and i got to know its a huge MLM scam. Thank god i came to know everything before going in.even i sent all these things to my friend anjum goyal but still she tried to convince me that its a genuine to be frank guys its legal company and also the business you will do is legal but its illegal in the view humaity ground. once you join this you have to cheat people like you got cheated to earn the money you invested.so be careful don't get in to there hand's . they are trained to do such kinda brain wash things. If you don't have ethics and human morals and also want to loose your trusted ones go and join and fool people. or else create awareness in people. We cant do anything to them legally because they are doing everything in a legal way. But when see it in humanity ground its pure illegal and big scam!!!!

Beware of these people GUNJAN NAGPAL, SAHIL NAGPAL, GAGAN ARORA, PRIYA ARORA, DEEPAK ARORA, DEEPSHIKHA MAHAJAN, ABHAS GOYAL, GARIMA WADHWA, ANJUM GOYAL, NITIN BAJAJ AMIT SONI, POOJA SONI. THEY ALL ARE VERY SMART AND WELL BRAIN WASHER

If you need more information please feel free to talk to me on 9980383838/8095383839.

E Commerce

Thala the business you are asking its q net scam only in a same manner my friend approached me i googled and got to know its a scam dont get in to there hand. for any information pls feel free to talk to me 9980383838/8095383839.

Feb 8, 2018

Q net scam beware of them

thala thalapathy

Feb 3, 2018

E COMMERCE BUSINESS

Hi Everyone

Two days ago,my friend was invited by his college senior to the park hotel and introduced to a person and he didn't shared his name told he is senior for this business and also told he was worked as assistant manger of RBI & showing off he is owning mac ,i phones etc..,he explained some concepts of how e commerce works and what we can earn from them like 1 lack customer buys a product worth of 1000 rs then we will get an amount of 10% from it,there are no needs of canvasing or campaigning like that he added ,& finally there he is,asked my friend to invest 5 Lack and told him you can earn it in 3 months it is an single time investement afterwards the money which comes to you are profit only like he says..He dint revealed what brand they are dealing with and what types of MNC they are making ties up with but keep on saying just 26 hrs per week you would make an amount of 50 K/week.Still my friend is in confusion wethther to invest or not.

We even don't have any idea whether the same company(QNET) is dealing now in Chennai or whatever any other company with same type of scam ,he didn't reveal his name,company name,senior name,only things is ASSISTANT MANAGER -50 K/WEEK-BUSINESS TRIPS TO MALAYSIA,BANGKOK,SINGAPORE

please share your opinion on reading this

Indiaideas@icici - Regarding transaction failure
    Money deducted from my account but recharge not done ...
    indian post NSH JABALPUR - Speed post not delivered
    Respected, I had my consignment no.EM272007627IN. is...
    SINGAPORE JOB CONSULTANT - DISENO SINGAPORE (wwe.KKGROUPS.ASIA consultancy)
    DISENO SINGAPORE I got offer lettera and I am all ready...
    Post office, ballabgarh, near aggarwal post office, 121004 - Not giving my post
    मेरा नाम रविंद्र है...
    Google pay - Money deducted
    Sir, I made a payment for gate-2019,but it is asking to...
    Vishwas stock - Vishwas Stocks - Gujarat
    FRAUD COMPANY who do not have ANY Technical knowledge...
    Premia Group - failure to handover 150 sqft lockable office
    Premia group Office space at KP5 GNW I had booked 150...
    LIC HFL - Settlement of LIC-HFL A/c no.311400000125
    My pledged LIC Policy no.170746821( matured on 03-06-2018...
    IFB Industry Ltd - Poor Service
    After following up with IFB since 13th Sep-18, no...
    dhaba - Smoke pollution and Air Pollution
    I am a Residence of "old seelampur main road near...