QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

arshad shsikh

Nov 15, 2017

i want my refund from qnet

cheated by my best friend hemchandra.. i want my refund please add me to the group to fight with 9371743232
india_first

Nov 14, 2017

Qnet

Hi shivas.chemQnet

If your IR used your mail id then immediately go to qnet-india.in site and Immediatly reset your password.
You would have recieved reciept of product on your mail id.
Forward it to support.center@qnetindia.in and global.support@qnet.net and ask for refund.

If IR didnt used your email id then complaint it to police and ask your friend to return money.
May be he didnt bought any product yet and he is trying to push you in his business.

If direct seller not following any of these Govt guidelines then it is a crime:

QNetscammedMe

Nov 12, 2017

what you should do

Hi shivas.chemQnet

What you should do is go to the police and go to the Economic Offenses Wing and file a complaint against them. Then you will get your money back. Unless you involve the police, you will lose your money.
shivas.chemQnet

Nov 11, 2017

how can i get money back from QNET

Hi my dear friends ,
I joined in Qnet last 15 days back, can I get money refund ?
I don't know about this business , my friend introduced to me , I invested 4 lacks with loan. now I realized with them.
I met some meetings with them , I am not believing and I don't want to push to others in business. there is nothing I observed .
my friend told very very great words about this business before signup he didn't said anything about this business, I believed him that's why I invested .i asked him to refund now he is saying don't option no refund. its possible to refund . They not shared me IR membership details till now, i didn't get any mail from Qnet.
help me what should i do now

shivas.chem143@gmail.com
saved from qnet

Nov 9, 2017

faulty calculation

The crap friend from the beginning create hype of every thing...
1) He and his 3-4 friends started their bussiness and very soon there going to become billionare.
2) Now they are planning to extend the bussiness partners..are u interested?
3) My boss is very busy, I can hardly take an appointment for u. Just dont miss it.(if u say that ur are not available at the particular time, he will surely arrange next appointment as per ur inconvenience.)
4) Now on the appointment date, u will meet a bigger cheater, who is trained to demonstrate the faulty calculation.Prior to her/his meeting, he will be availble at the place but will come only after ur arrival saying that he was stuck in traffic.(another hype).

Now the demonstration starts.

Company is saving money on big advertisements by shahrukh khan..and wanted to give that money to you if u refer their product and help them to sell.( aath lakh ki ghadi maatra dedh lakh mein.)
bla bla bla bla...

now they make a tree in the manner.... one two ka four...four eight ka sixteen...

They take the tree at 12th level in 12 weeks and get a big number of people working under you...on every sale u get 2300...they simply multiply that number and show it that in twelth week u will earn 1.8 crore around....now they apply failure success....this figure is so high that if u take only ten percent success ...even then at 12th week u r earning more than ur yearly package ...even at 0.25% success u earn 46000 weekly from 12th week onwards...my god...y the person sitting in front of me has not become billionare as he is working for more than one year..calculation in first look is appearing correct and feasible...but in second look??

1st fault: 12 storey in 12 weeks is not possible...if u will be able to find a customer below u even in three months who can afford a wrist watch of 1.5 lakh rupees...will be a great success...and everybody below u shd also perform with the same speed 2 foolish customers in 3-6 months...even then u will reach at 12th level in 6 years...so the 12 week 12 storey tree is a totally misleading idea..

2nd fault: they grow the number of people associated with you in exponential manner means 2 ka power 2,3,4,...11,12...but they use the success percent of 10% or 0.25% only on 12th level...means they assume all people below 12th level are 100% successful...that's y even at 0.25% success u are earning 46000 weekly after 12th week...

but the fact is if a person fails at second level...tree beyond him will not form ....and in such a manner..we will never be able to reach at 12th level...

last fault: u need to spend just 15 hours per week .....ha ha ha ha...achch majak hai..once ur 3-5 lakh will be trapped...automatically u will give all the time to them...

in nut shell ...one unit is of price 55000...and on selling of one unit u will get 2300..around 5%...means if u spend 4-5 lakh rupees...to purchse all unimportant crap material from their website...u have to sell at least 20 times of 5 lakh i.e. 1crore rupee material to recoup ur 5 lakh...

This bussiness is growing in a way that one become fool and invested his money...has no option onther than to make others fool...and this way the bussiness is growing and actual winner is owner....

being in the chain of such bussiness will only detoriorate ur relationship with ur friends...whom u will sell all these ideas...secondly it will eat all the weekend time that u may give to ur family....

Beware: Such bussiness give a flash light in ur eyes that make u blind for a while. and they want to take ur decision in a very short span may be immediately. I suggest never take flash decision...but give urself a little time so that the idea can be cooked in ur mind...check all calculations and think all perspective...then say a big NO to them..
saved from qnet

Nov 9, 2017

Faulty calculations and strategic talk to steal ur money

The crap friend from the beginning create hype of every thing...
2) Now they are planning to extend the bussiness partners..are u interested?

Now the demonstration starts.

bla bla bla bla...

QNetscammedMe

Nov 8, 2017

Indians are cowards

Indians are cowards and all they will do is sit here complaining on the internet. Almost none of them will do the right thing, which is to go to the police and make a legal case against QNet. This is why so many scams operate in India, because most indians are total cowards.
Ganesh.G

Nov 6, 2017

QNET fraud people

Hi Guys,

Please Beawar below froud peoples.
They are selling wrong vacation products.

Monica Jagga( TCS pune)
Kirti Sherawat (Capgemine Mumbai)
Shailesh Kumar (cognizant Pune)
Neha Lokesh Sharma (Atos pune)
Lokesh Sharma (TCS pune)
Rahul bond (Infosys pune)

Save your money

QNET fraud people

india_first

Oct 28, 2017

Qnet

If you have time of 7 days(Usd purchase) or 30 days(INR purchase) then for product refund/return mail to support.center@qnetindia.in

and if you are misguided by Qnet IR OR asked to deposit money OR given false information OR not shown Qnet ID card in first meeting OR not shared company name in first meeting, then sent complaint with proof to ncdindia@qnetindia.in.
Network compliance team of qnet will take action against fraud IR's.

If Qnet doest resolve issue in 45 days then you can mail to EOW with your complaint.
Sam31

Oct 27, 2017

@help others

Hi @Help others,

It would be really great if you can tell us the procedure of refund as I also lost a year ago my hard earned money.

NBN

Oct 25, 2017

Continued qnet fraud

I am being overwhelmed by calls enquiring about qnet. I am somehow mnaging to convice them all not to get trapped and trap your best people.
helpothers

Oct 25, 2017

Qnet money recovery

Hi... I too had invested 1.6lacs in qnet and finally after a year recoverd it back. For any help contact me on helpingothers138@gmail.com
Mahi6688

Oct 19, 2017

Qnet fraud -Aankur Nayak , Kanika Garg , reshu singhal.

This Qnet is biggest fraud. Dont trust above listed people. I have lost my 3.5 lakh. They betrayed me and i will tell how..
First they meet and gain your interest & the problems like job or money or anything, then they take advantage of it and make a good bond. Then they you tell u they are working with big company and having a good time. And even they are earning and enjoying too.
Which i got attracted too. But at first they dont disclose anything about company even name until they brainwashed.
And ask for money...i will share one incident, what they do basically, they will ask you to make one list of people who are close to you. And trained to talk like beggars literally. One of my friend is doing M.S in LA , they even tried to convinced me to get money from her. Totally senseless people. And my friend who got me into this business ugh horrible. Once they got money , they forget everything..even humanity. Its all scripted. How to talk and make fool. Really shameless.i have lost my good friends. Dont trust Aankur Nayak , Kanika Garg , reshu singhal.
durgeshj

Oct 14, 2017

Qnet refund whats is the procedure?

I have invested 3.6 lakh in this business/SCAM . I have been told that its a business and not a chin marketing and all this. but later came to know its a chain business .I have invested .5 month before . I took loan with 16 % plz plz help me in getting my money back.
As belongs to a middle class family. its a really big amount for me. now im badly affected by physical mental and financial way. plz help me.mail me on durgeshj23@gmail.com
msaleabc

Oct 10, 2017

Qnet Scam

Hello Guys,

Suddenly your few friends started posting about their dreams, their achievements, Goals and ambitions on FB....
If any of your friends have suddenly started doing some business in which they are hugely successful and they keep on posting about this on FB (they'll use words like DREAM, FINANCIAL FREEDOM, GOALS etc)...then my genuine suggestion would be to stay away from such people..If they approach you one day and tell you that we are going to have business expansion and are you interested in it...If you say yes, they will call you at CCD where some senior will let you know about whole business..
This business is nothing but the QNET...Its doing Multi Level Marketing and earning commission thats it...
One of my friend also pulled me into this last month...Immediately after few weeks of joining I came to know about its reality..After that I stopped attending their daily meetings and so called associations...My upline kept on calling me and one day I told them that I don't want to work in this business..Luckily I did some research online and came to know about the companies policy regarding REFUND....I immediately raised a request for refund and got my money back(I invested around 5 lakhs and got refunded)

If any of you have been at same place and need any help in getting hard earned money back, just drop me a mail on mayursale1994@gmail.com.

Note: - Especially Pune people, stay away from such guys. You can find them at places like Pimple saudagar(Shivar Chowk), Amanora, Baner etc. They are doing nothing but fooling some innocent people and making them join this business by doing transactions in the range of 2lacs, 4lacs or even more. Be alert !!!
AbhinavKumar12345

Oct 9, 2017

Help me Delhi

It's been 1 week i gave money to my friend. Today I got to know the name qnet. Please save me I have taken loan 2.1 lac bank. I am very poor.
Veerendra Patil

Oct 8, 2017

QNET Scam Alert..!!!

We all have friends who -
1. Have suddenly started up their dream business
2. But it's a secret
3. Don't even tell you the name of their business but they keep telling you I am into a business
3. Have their Facebook full of motivational quotes
4. Claim that they have suddenly become rich
5. They visit Malaysia and Dubai and post pictures having fun there and call it a business trip ! These are the only guys who have fun during a business trip it seems. (Reality: They bought the tickets by themselves only to post pictures so that their innocent friends would think that they are doing something really cool)
6. No matter how much you ignore them, they will keep on calling you till their last breath. We already know that this is not the characteristics of a person who has even 10% self respect in him/her.
7. And then one day they tell you that they have an open position of a Business Partner. He also tells you that he trusts you a lot and hence has arranged a meeting with his seniors to introduce you, probably in a CCD :-p
8. They tell you that you can earn more than 4 crores in just a few years but do not tell you exactly what is your role in the business, But overall this guy looks so convincing that you almost feel that if you do not join him, you will miss out !
9. He makes you feel that you are running in a Rat Race by working in your current job and that their Business is the only way to change your life.

If you have experienced this and escaped, Congrats ! You are one of the Lucky Ones ! Sadly, Not everyone escapes, some join it only to lose their money because they chose not to dupe more people.

This post is issued in public interest so that all of us can understand there is no short cut to success.

Please Please Please share this post and help us create awareness against QNET. This is the only way to save your closed ones from getting cheated.
DreamBee

Oct 8, 2017

QNET IRs are cheating people

Hello Friends, Brothers and Sisters,

Business Business...Business.they weave stories to cheat people in all walks of life. Please check the following video prior you invest in any business...Be very careful on hearing Business from relatives, friends. They play with your dreams and loot your hard-earned money. Even if there is option to refund they will never reveal...that. Most of the meetings happens at Malls, 5 STAR Hotels...be very careful...

I request to share this information

But still people are active on qnet request people to be very careful about such people

They utilise ur trust and make u invest

Names of qnet representatives
Poornima
Mrudula Ravi
ssahu1470

QNET - Don't get lured

Few more pics in order for you to escape and not become Bakras. Spread the word across - they care 0% for your money - all they want is more people to get trapped.

Nikunj Jhawar
Ashok Sharma (encircled in red)
Aditya Lunawat
Ruchi Arora Lunawat
Rakesh Kinger
Akshata Kinger
Gautam Dhuru

QNET - Don't get lured QNET - Don't get lured QNET - Don't get lured QNET - Don't get lured QNET - Don't get lured QNET - Don't get lured

The tusth and Reality About Qnet

Hi Everyone,

Since I am already working with Qnet from last 1 year, I know much about Qnet then anyone here, who invested money but never happens to work with this company feels they become victim and the one's who were not able to bring anyone in the biz the get there sign ups.

I think its my moral responsibility the tell about the truth about this system, how it works and how you get paid etc.

First of all the Company is registered legal company and it does its business legitimately. Secondly every network marketing or MLM business is working on the same principle, which the Company says you first become my customer and then help me sell my product by referring it to your friend and family or someone you know and who trust you and your recommendation. So on every purchase from your recommendation you will get a particular commission on it.

Its a people business. So its like a Win -Win situation in both sides. Company also gets to sell its product and at the same time, the person who is able to sell the business plan, which i mentioned above gets a good commission, which is 10% Direct commission + Step Commission.

I will speak about the chanllages in this business, opportunities and scenarios:

Scenario 1: You paid the money to register yourself in the business:
In case you paid the money already or partially and want to quit the biz because of any reason, then you can raise a cancellation request within 7 days and 30 days of purchase.

Note:
Yo can start the biz as low as 1.5 LK, 2.5 LK, 3.5 LK, 4 LK, 5LK....9LK.

A kind advice, if you are new in this business or any business always start with a low budget, in that way you will be at a lower risk of loosing you money and recover it soon.

If you go for a lower amount, the person who introduce you in the biz will get a low commission and hence they try to show you the plan with a budget that starts with 3 LK till 9 LK .

Scenario 2:

You have been registered and say you liked the biz and wanted to continue the biz. Don't expect that you will start earning out of the blue and start earning money.

You will not earn any money unless someone you refer join's the business, which is buy the package and give him the opportunity to do the biz as well.

The main challenge here is there is no guaranty about when soon you will make the money by getting others sign ups. It may take 2 to 3 months for someone and for someone it may take a years and for some,more than that but the key is you should not stop keep doing it.

Like any other biz, there are also challenges in this biz, which are below:

1. You can get the refund of your money only within 30 days, not after 30 days.
2. You need to learn the skills to do this biz, this is not that easy as it seems. People join this biz not because of they like the biz or so.They join this biz because they trust the person in terms of money, who introduce them to the biz.
3. Like any other biz, there are many people who are successful and many people who failed in this biz. If you are not sure and think you won't be able to do this biz, don't go for this biz, However you are passionate about this biz and want to go forward then the chances are you will be successful and may earn lot of money from the biz.
4. Like any other biz, there is no regular income. You can earn when you get a sign ups i.e the person you are referring to this biz joins this biz.
5. For earning any money you need to bring people to show the biz plan. In case you bring 7 people to show the plan, chances are only 2 will sign up and remaining others may reject the biz.
6. Since because of lots negativity around the internet, it becomes difficult for the new IR's also to get people to join the biz.So it further increases the challenges.
7. So during the initial period say first 1 to 2 years it could be a struggle, that too if you are diligently working.
8. You need to do exactly the same thing that your friend did to show you the plan and then ask you to invest in the biz etc. So it's the same process that everyone within Qnet need to follow.
So your fiends who introduce you to the biz are not fraud so something, they are genuine people who is following the systematic procedure to do the biz.

Say once you buy a product from some company and you like the product and you recommend that product to your friend and also earn money at the same time like they do, so is it like they are fraud or something?

9. Once you get sign up, you will get the money in E cards, which can be telegraphically transferred to your account or used in any transaction.

So for telegraphic transfer it takes 60 days to get the money in your bank account but more safer and have control of your own money, the transaction happens between you and the comp directly.

For e cards it takes 30 days, which is used in others transaction and then they were being paid to your but not directly through the company.

The commission system:

The commission here paid in step commission + direct commission(10% of the amount you give to purchase the product)

For example you purchase the product on 5 LK then 50 K will be your direct commission.

The step commission is provided on a mathematical calculation. The reason behind this is the company is operating in 150 countries and they have million of people as IR's, the easiest way to send money to IR is by following a mathematical formula.

There is a concept called 3 on left and 3 on right.

So if there is combination of 3 units on left and 3 units on right you will get paid.

1 unit is equal to 2K. So 3 units is 6K and the combination of 3 on left and 3 on right will give you 12K as step commission.

Further as many units you have, you get more combinations of 3 units like on 7 units, it will be 3+3+1 on both left and right.

12K on left and 12 K on right = 24 K( Step Commission) + Direct Commission.

Apart from the above you really need to give time to this biz to make it successful, Unless you yourself don't work and bring more people to join the biz you will not be successful.

After going through all the pros and corns of the business, it s up to you to decide, however amount between 1 to 2 LK not beyond in case you are thinking of doing the biz as you will recover that money soon and also in case if you bring people, bring them and ask them to do the biz on a lower budget as in that case not much load will be there on that person even if they are not doing the biz well in the initial years and you will also earn although small amount but you are also not putting much monetary on that person.

So its your call...Its a beautiful business only if you invest little amount and working actively and earning well.

Else like every other biz you will also fail in this biz.

If you want to know enquire more about it then mail me at gitysharma@gmail.com

Be aware of the fake Qnet Support Team

Hi Friends,

Its my moral responsibility to inform you that there are some fake people saying they are calling from Qnet Support Team located in Mumbai and Gurgaon, who can help you to get your refund amount.

They will ask you to download BHIM and Phonepe application and ask you to send a certain amount of money saying it is the numeric number they have with them as it is two time verification process which happens at user end and another at there end.

In the meantime you are about to understand, they will transfer the money to there end.

In BHIM and phonepe application there is no way to track to whose account the money is transferred and all.

So request you all to not to fall into further trouble. Don't entertain this people.

As Qnet office in india is only located in Bangalore an the support team is located in Bangalore only and never refund your money like this.

-For refund or cancellation of product it is 7 days for transaction happens in dollars and 30 day's if transaction happens in Rupees.

-Second this if refund initiated it takes about 60 days to get the refund money.

- For raising the refund you need to raise a ticket with the support team which is support.center@qnetindia.in for india and global.support@qnetindia.net for global support team.

- For holiday tripsaver package related query you need to drop an email to customercare@tripsavr.com and QVI holiday package it is customercare@qviclub.com

The refund amount may transferred to you through telegraphic transfer system to your account, but you need to provide them your bank details with your Identity proof else the money may transferred to the persons account from whose account the purchase being done.

Since Qnet is a Hong Kong based Company, it is not having tie ups with all the banks in india and hence the telegraphic transfer takes time, however if you have received any emails from Qnet you could be rest assure it will be transferred to you but it may take time of 2 to 3 months on an average.

Thank you and be safe from such fake fraud people, they are actually looking for such victim people who are desperately looking for help to get there money back and they find an opportunity for there prey.

Please be cautious and do not trust anyone in terms of money and be safe,

Ritu
Raise voice against qnet

Oct 5, 2017

Refund

Dont invest in qnet ? For refund help contact 8279988259..

Oct 4, 2017

BHIM app and phonepe app fraud going on

Hi Everyone,

It is just to inform you that since people are complaining here and want to get there money back there are some fraud calls you may get saying they are from Qnet Support team and will ask you down load some app such as BHIM and Phonepe app where they will ask you to send the card details and validity date etc then they will ask you to send some numeric no's in Amout section and ask you to send it to the name of the person.
Plz don't fall into that trap as they want to steal your money as you are already frustrated and want to get your money back. Plz don't provide any details to them and don't fall into that trap.
Shivashankar Raju

Oct 4, 2017

Qnet company

I should thank all of you as I got to know before, I get into this company, I met the cheater but I did not became the victim, only because of the above complaints that was put and it was really helped me to understand what this people are upto and how they are cheating by showing the lavish life of some one who is not in real, but exist only in there mobiles. Once again thanks for share the true picture of Qnet and there cheaters,
GOD should help you in getting your invested money back to you as you would have put that hard earned money which is not earned just by cheating some one,
For others before you invest please read the above complaints which are very true and do not waste your hard earned money as each rupee is earned from your blood and sweat, and each rupee has its own value and it deserves right way to spend, instead of putting here spend it on your family they will feel happy or donate to the person who is really in need of or donate it for serving food for orphan or give education to a child would really help you in future some how or the other.
God bless you and keep you away from such kind of cheaters.

Oct 3, 2017

Brishti

I am just writing here to understand if there is any deep truth the all the allegations.

A Company is operating from last 20 years in 150 counties which include Pakistan, Dubai, Malaysia the world most strict country.If the company is a scammed one then how come it is operating from last 20 years.

Secondly for doing any kind of Business and in any networking business the capital is necessary to start the business, so if the company is to become a biz partner with them then they will ask for the investment amount after showing you the entire biz plan. I believed they never forced you. You yourself giving the money after going through the entire business Plan, So how do they are doing the fraud here.

Company is very clear and transparent with you, the person who bough you in the biz doesn't disclose the information abt the biz plan and help you get your cancellation done within 30 days then it the person who needs to be questioned not the company.

Thirdly it's a free portal, anyone could write here any thing and where is the authenticity that the things it in written here are being verified is it the person is really being cheated.

You start the biz and work with them and even after working with them if you feel you are cheated and not getting any money say on any sign ups at that time you can raise questions to the Company but this never happens as company always pay's you on time again the people who work here may do ghapla or jhool with that.

Please try to see the bigger picture..

Fast taxi hit and run - Hit and run
    A fast track call taxi hit me at the back of my FZ...
    education - Fees hike
    My son bn studying in pt. Hukum singh Radhe lal indian...
    My Recharge Pvt Ltd - Status of online transfer
    Sir I had sent Rs 10197 for mob voucher load my recharge...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - low to no network (fluctuating)
    My jio no. 7972309986 and 9309119029, have no network...
    EPRS BUYSMART - Balance block
    Eprs buysmart — eprs company have blocked our balance....
    adhar card - Lost my adhar card
    I lost my adhar card some where in jaripatka nagpur on 16...
    uts global education & jnujprdistance.com - MARKSHEET
    Not received my MARKSHEET in spite of drafting 1000 MAILS...
    Jnujprdistance - Jun + MIT
    Not received my MARKSHEET in spite of drafting 1000 MAILS...
    VLCC institute of beauty - Certificate issue
    Sir, I am sujatha. I have completed MIC (masters in...