QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

Aug 25, 2017

Qnet

Let try writing directly to finance minister Mr. Arun Jaitley about this scam.May be he can do something if we all send complaint to him about this fraud. telling how company is fooling people. below is the link to write directly to him
qnethelpbangalore@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2017

FIGHT QNET SCAM

Victims, don't be afraid of uplines, even if refund period is over, just take the legal way to fight the scam. Drag the culprits to court, loop in all the big shots of qnet and help Indians from this virus

We support fighters and not cowards who just keep looking for refund of their money

Lets unite and make india QNET free
Jai Hind
Indianatheart

Aug 21, 2017

Against QNET

In response to NBEN -

We should start enlisting names of those basters on this board.
Also we should add their names and photos on Facebook community against QNET
We should broadcast Whats App messages briefing about this SCAM to increase awareness.
NBN

Aug 19, 2017

Another Qnet victim

Hi guys,
I am another qnet victim. My so called uplines are not responding to my calls now. 100s of calls.

I read these posts and I am a little relieved that there is a platform for us to launch a fightback.
We know that these meetings are happening in some places(depending on availability of innocent people!).

Mere sharing our grievance will not help.

We need to work together to put a stop to it. Some body pls suggest how we can do it.

We can share our contact numbers, get in touch with each other, form a group and make the fight strong. Thats one idea i could come up with. Pls suggest others if you have any.

Here is my phone no - 09886924188
email id - bhushan.neechadi@gmail.com
Richa.ragg

Aug 16, 2017

Qnet fraud

Hi everyone,

I have lost money of 5lakhs in this scam and my best friend lost 2.5lakhs. We have enrolled in 2016 but not able to find a process of refund. Could anyone please tell me if we can get refund from this shitty scam??

Any response will be highly appreciated!!

You can email me at richa.ragg@gmail.com

akashcrazy

Aug 14, 2017

Fraud

Dear #Testtesttest0909
You have posted a very nicely ciiked story which came in a very ingenuine newspaper on 24th july about Mrs Kavita Sugandh.
I want to ask you few questions.

1.If Kavita and her husband Sachin Gupta are so great and ideal then why is there a " LOOK OUT NOTICE" of E.D. against them and so the natural question is when is the last time they visited India, there home country. I am sure not within last 4-5 years coz once they enter India they will be arrested.

2.Why Sachin Gupta, Kavita, and there CHAMCHE Shipra, Neeraj and Sharfun are hiding in Dubai. There 100% business is from India and with there settings with Qnet they have silently migrated to International portal and so whatever they earn because of hard work of Idians becomes TAXLESS. In this sense are not 'THEY TAX CHOR". So they are not paying a single penny to Govt of India.
3.Why all of there events are organised outside India when 100 % of there downlines are here.

This is very simple they are looting the innocent people here in India through some very nicely brain washed army of so called leaders/ Thugs ( LS, LDC, CTCs and ISBs)

If this is all wrong please reply with better facts # testtesttest0909.
Gautam Singh

Aug 12, 2017

Qnet fraud

Here
i m informing u about Fraudsters of Qnet who invite people in friend list & relatives to tell that ki 2 minutes ke liye free hai and start his speech without listening anything ki abhi delhi ncr bahut hi awesome business start kiya hai just abhi meeting se aaya hu senior partner se pata chala hai ki Deli NcR mein massive expansion aaya hai tu serious hai na apni life mein kuch karney ke liye to main tera name recommend your name to senior partners bahut saare recommendation aa chuke hai kuch confirm nahi keh sakta ki tu shortlist hoga. Agar select hota hai phone par 1 or 2 days super active rehna hai interview ki call aayegi koi bhi call miss mat karna.sabse pehle mujhe update karna chal abhi rakhta hu mere pass 2 minutes hai tera naam recommend karney ke liye.

After that if person asks what is business all about they said ki global distribution ka business hai bahut jayada profit hai abhi 2 minutes mein recommend karna hai warna miss ho jayega. baad mein call karta hu. if anyone asked ki investment kitna hai then they will said tumharay pass 1 crore nahi hai na abhi sirf name recommend kar raha hu gurantee nahi le raha hu ki u will get selected. if anyone asked ki work kya hoga they said bhai business project hai bahut cheez hai karne ko.

then they will call u after 2 days nd said that ki u got shortlist for the interview then they will call u to meet at any mall in cafe or restaurant after that ki started why u want to business what would be your no one priority finacial freedom, extra income, helping others people, meet new people, need retirement and after candidate select anything they start talking with that point only. and after that they will deposit security amount from u around 2 or 3 thousand and said i will discuss with my senior partners if u get selected then u will ot call.

after 2 days u will got call u will get selected and u have submit the amount to start business which is minium 3 lakh and after depositing the amount they will call you for first session and in that they will signed a agreement that they will purchase product for they would told about the company not told u what u will do or your duties over there but after getting signed document they will start to open one by one stage. And in last stage u will now this is network marketing and i m got trapped inside this and after that if u demand to got your money they said ki aapki product purchsing ho gyi hai ab refund nahi ho sakta hai.
Valueformoney

Aug 8, 2017

Save Yourself

I have made payment on 25-8-2015 and got back to the Qnet team in less than a week regarding cancellation and refund. Finally I got back my money credited. Hope this info is helpfull.

Reach out to this person regarding your request for cancellation of IR and cancelling the scrappy products you have received

rekha.s@qnetindia.in

+91 9900060062

Discussion Description:
[ISC_REKHA]-9/9/2015 8:40:30 PM
Please be informed that your refund request has been already sent to hold the commission and product so that we can process for refund.

[ISC_REKHA]-9/18/2015 5:01:02 PM
Please be informed we are on the process of holding / cancelling the products from our system and we will update you once the process is completed.

[ISC_REKHA]-9/29/2015 1:56:37 PM
Please note that your refund request process has been completed.

Request you to kindly confirm the mode of payment, Ecards or Bank Transfer.

If Bank Transfer, Please provide the scanned Bank Statement (Account holder name, Account number, IFSC code, Bank Branch) of the concern IR. The process of payment would to take 15 to 20 days of time period.

If Ecards, Kindly confirm so that we can process in 4 working days.

Kindly revert to rekha.s@qnetindia.in with your confirmations.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at +91 99 0006 0062 .

***Request for a bank transfer*****
Testtesttest0909

Jul 24, 2017

About Qnet

Just checking it it True?

Rise of the New Age Women Entrepreneur
Posted By: editorial deskon: July 22, 2017In: InterviewsNo Comments Print Email
A fascinating journey from Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 35 Lakhs per month!

The sixth economic census, released by Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, presents a worrisome picture of the status of women entrepreneurs in the country. The survey shows that, women constitute only 13.76% of the total entrepreneurs, i.e., 8.05 million out of the 58.5 million entrepreneurs. Another revelation is that out of these women entrepreneurs, 2.76 million women (34.3% of the total women entrepreneurs) work in the agriculture sector, whereas 5.29 million females (65.7% of the total) work in the non-agricultural sectors.

This grim picture of women entrepreneurship can be reversed if the Direct Selling Industry in our country develops like that in other out south east asian neighbours such as Malasiya, Singapore and Thailand. Ms. Kavita Sugandh is a succesful entrepreneur and a top distributor of one such Direct Selling company – QNet, and her motivating story demonstrates how a small town girl made it big by switching from a regular job with a salary of Rs. 35,000 a month, to entrepreneurship that has led to an average monthly income of Rs. 35,00,000 a month! Here are some excerpts from an exclusive interview with Ms. Kavita.

Question: Tell us about your journey from a small time job to that entrepreneurship

I was born in Raipur, Chattisgarh, studied from Nagpur and hail from an average middle class family. My father encouraged me to start earning from a very early age. Hence, I have been working since the age of 14. I started by setting up a plant nursery while I was still studying in school.

After my graduation, I joined Hutchison Max (Now Vodafone), then I joined Aditya Birla Insurance and finally Kotak Mahindra Bank. Since I come from a traditional business family I was never comfortable with working for someone else and always knew I wanted to do something on my own. However, I never had enough capital to get started.

Around 2006, I decided to quit my job and started an HR consultancy business, which was my first major stint at entrepreneurship. I was the CEO, administrator, the clerk and the only employee, since I couldn’t afford to hire people. With hard work and determination, eventually I was able to grow this business and establish multiple offices. This experience also taught me that running a business is not easy. I was very hands-on and my company was centred around me and that meant I could not afford to fall sick or go on vacation since a lot of money was at stake. Also, all the profits seemed to only appear on paper and never in the bank!

Two years later, I discovered direct selling through QNet and since then my journey as an entreprenuer has completely transformed.

Question: So how did you come across Direct Selling and why were you attracted to it?

By the year 2008 I had already been working with some of the top brand names in India for 8 years. Then one day, QNet came into our lives through a family friend. My husband Sachin Gupta was the first one to realise the potential of the direct selling business and immediately took it up. I was initially reluctant since I was still focussing on making a success of my HR consultancy business, but decided to give it a shot, though not wholeheartedly.

It took me about a year before I realised the power of the direct selling business to impact sustainable change. I had gone for one of QNet’s international conventions where I had the opportunity to attend their training programs, interact with other distributors from around the world, and explore the various products. I came back home from the convention and closed down my HR business. From that day on, I decided to give QNet my 100 per cent.

I had to work very hard for four long years before experiencing any form of success with QNet. By 2012, my husband and I decided to move to Dubai to expand our business internationally. For the next one year I was constantly traveling between India and Dubai. By 2014 the team in India was becoming self-reliant and I didn’t have to oversee things regularly and was able to properly shift to Dubai and focus on the international business.

How many years did it take before you felt you were achieving some level of success in your QNet business?

I still don’t consider myself successful. There is so much more to achieve! For me, this is a never-ending journey. A journey that I wish would never end, because I am enjoying every minute of the ride.

I have never shied away from hard work, but as an entreprenuer with QNet I have learnt about hard work at a whole new level. This is not a get-rich-quick scheme, but a get-rich-sure business, provided you are putting our heart and soul into it. For the first 18 months, I did not make any money. I faced a lot of setbacks and rejections. That made me angry but it also fuelled my hunger to do better. When I earned my first commission cheque after 18 months of hard work and effort, the wait was totally worth it!

Question: How big is your team now?

The team under me that’s actively involved in the direct selling business is now close to 25,000 distributors. We also have 1.75 lakh customers who regularly purchase products of QNet.

Question: When you were working a regular job, what was your last drawn salary and how does it compare to your current monthly income?

I used to earn a salary of Rs. 35,000 a month in Kotak Mahindra Bank – my last job. Now, QNet’s direct selling business has shown us the power of entrepreneurship and the potential to grow a successful business through hard work and dedication. I easily average around Rs.35- 40 lakhs a month through the QNet business.

Question: What is the secret to succeeding as an entrepreneur?

There is no substitute to hard work. My husband and I used to work 18-20 hours a day, all 7 days a week when we started out. In the last 3-4 years, I have been unwell only once and I was in the hospital for a week. Even then, I used to work from the hospital helping and guiding my team members remotely.

Has it been difficult being a woman in this business?

I think men find it far more difficult. Women usually have all the traits needed to be successful in direct selling. In my opinion, us women are the only reason for our own failures. If we want to be successful and walk hand in hand in men, then why do we need a man to make us realise our own potential? We don’t need a special women’s day to talk about everything that’s good about being a woman. Success doesn’t see gender. It comes to those who put their blood and sweat into and are deserving of it.

What were the challenges that you faced as part of your entreprenurial journey? Did you ever want to give up when times were hard?

I believe that when you go all out to achieve your dreams, you will be faced with challenges. You cannot achieve success without failure. I am glad that I faced so many challenges and experienced failures, because that’s what helped me grow as a person.

My biggest challenge was coming out of my shell. I am inherently shy and a loner by nature. This has often been perceived as arrogance. I had to make the effort to change this and take initiative to approach people and talk to them. For this, I will always be grateful to my husband and my mentors because they helped and guided me to becoming who I am today.

I have never thought of quitting or giving up. I AM NOT A QUITTER. I never was. In fact, each challenge has only made me stronger. I think people who quit either have other choices or they are simply ok with not succeeding. I have been clear with myself that success is my only choice.

Question: Your advice to the young generation of women who aspire to be entrepreneurs.

In India, even today in many places young women or girl children are dissuaded from taking up a career or being ambitious. In my opinion we celebrate Woman’s Day because we don’t consider women as equal to men. I tell the women in my team that their success is entirely up to them. They need to believe they can be successful and be willing to put in the work needed for it.

As a society we should never let a women feel that she is not capable or not suitable to do something. We need to create an environment where women should be encouraged to follow their dreams, and make their own choices.

Question: What about settling down and planning a family.

Everyone has to make a choice and I made mine. I have a family of nearly two lakh people consisting of my QNet team members. We are like a family and I take care of my team, train them, and take pride in their success.
kumar pillai

Jul 24, 2017

cancellation

when i was not ready to enter into a business my brain was washed ..only because i believed and wanted to support my friend i said her not to join..later they introduced me to a loan agent..i was not at all ready..forcefully without any interest i had to sign ..now when i placed cancellation request no response.. i already have 2 loans on my head.. and these is the third one 2,60,000....now they are asking me to raise complain..on some id ncd@qnet......i mailled before 30 days for cancellation...they say they didnt recieve any request..

anyone help

scam

i dont understand why government or court is not taking any action against qnet. these people are buying expensive items like audi bmw(dont know how true is it) even income tax department is not checking them. it is spreading all over bangalore.

scam

dont understand why government or court is not taking any action against qnet. it is spreading all over bangalore.
Snoofydeepak

About to fall in trap

I was about to fall, like almost one step away from being cheated. I was introduced to this by my roommate whom I thought as my closest friend and well wisher. He later introduced me to a person called Bhupender Patel who works in qnet. They usually meet over coffee shops or some malls in metropolitan cities like Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad,and Delhi. Infact i approached my friend to give some money as loan and later told him i dont want that loan. There I got introduced to and was told that they are all team members. I was forced and a kind of situation created where I had to arrange for 3.5lacs to hold company's stake. But thankfully I did not take loan.
I was bit aware because I had already known how it works when I had visited the same sort of fraud company called UNITED CAPITAL CLUB,where they have so called office at OXFORD TOWERS, OLD MADRAS ROAD, BANGALORE. I met a girl in Oxford towers who called herself as tax consultant in that company and her name is Garima Kumar. She said she is a company secretary who looks after only one wing. They make u withdraw money money from your account then and there to invest on spot. Thankfully and by God's grace, I did not fall in this trap. They usually approach people who are more active in Facebook and students are targeted more. I noticed one thing, people whom I met so far said they r from QNET are mostly from North India. Seems like they have a base geographically in North India and operate all over.

Anyways, I want you all beware of these bloody people and let others beware of them. Government should put more effort in banning and popularise them such that no other Innocents fall in trap.
QNetscammedMe

Jul 21, 2017

Message directly to Sachin Gupta

Here is Sachin Gupta's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sachinguptaaa

Let's all message him and tell him what we think of his greed and the pyramid scam he operates. You can also write comments on his posts, These jerks are hiding in plain sight, so let's put some heat on them!
payalkapoor12

Jul 21, 2017

they are totally fraud people

QNET Driven by 'Kattapaas'
Hello Amigos,

There was a time when I have this friend of mine. We were classmates in school and then destiny took it's turn and we went onto different paths. After few years, through one of our common friend, came in connect once again. Somehow, both of working in same location (nearby) and hence travelled together many a times.

Lately, he came to may place and started showing off about his new(borrowed) Enfield bullet. He told me that he has a part time business and he is making at least 15K per month apart from regular job. Now and then, he used to visit me asking for well being and then telling about how busy he is on Saturday and Sundays. When asked him about what actually he does on weekends for his part time business, he never uttered a word about company or work, he is doing.

At a moment at that time, I was also envy from his happiness, 'assets' and go getting attitude towards life. I talked to my wife about arranging funds around INR 170,000/- to invest(buy) in same but she completely denied for that. I was already serving my home loan at that time. My friend started sending my sarcastic messages about corporate jobs and dreams of entrepreneur ship. When he saw that I am not showing the interest anymore, he parted the way and moved on.

Lately, one of our other common friend contacted me and said that he has started the same ecommerce business and he is working along with my previously talked about friend. Both my friends started sharing pictures from lavish dinner parties, travel to Dubai and luxurious cars on the FB. After 2 or 3 times of tele-conversation and my compelling, he told me the name of the QNET.

That very moment, I googled on the net about this company. I came to know about their business model and modus operandi of their 'Sales Man'.

I am fortunate to be saved by this scam and very happy to have parted my ways from them.

Be cautious and be safe.

Rabb Rakhaa
Ajjj

Jul 17, 2017

Totally a Scam

Just yesterday, my one friend called me to visit him about Qnet business & arrange for appointment with his so called trainner. He washed my brain & showed me big dream but I didn't agree with him , after trainner left I ask my friend how much u guys invest for this business they told me that around $5500 .
anjlina

Jul 16, 2017

Cheating by qnet executives of 3.5 lakh

Hi,i have been cheated by madhavan murugesan who reside in Bangalore working in TCS electronic city took 3.5 lakh by telling he started a business but later came to know its networks marketing business where people need to get added.when asking to return my amount he blocked my number,blocked me on fb,watsapp.trtinh to escape.
sujaysanand05

Jul 7, 2017

refund

I was send a cancellation mail for a purchased product before two days.I want to get my amount back.
social1221

Jul 7, 2017

QNET Driven by 'Kattapaas'

Hello Amigos,

Be cautious and be safe.

Rabb Rakhaa
arunap93

Jul 5, 2017

Worst scam ever

I'm only looking for a way to publicize all of the complaints posted on this forum. I was cheated for Rs. 75000 about a year back and suffered zero returns. Worst part was that I took a bank loan which I'm still paying off with interest. I am over this but I want to make people aware of the scam that is happening all over the country.
dimspatel

Jul 4, 2017

QNET Fraud People in Gujarat

Dear Friends,

I am also victim in QNET before 1 year back.one of my friend from Vadodara his name is Jalay Kadia called me and told to me i have started a global business and i will do hard work for 4 to 5 years and i will get financial freedom then i asked to him what to do like you ask then he asked Ecommerce business then i asked how to do then he asked to me i have call from dubai's partner and drop the call.

After somedays they told to me i want to 2 potential partner's like you if you want to do something big then i asked why not then he asked we will meet with my partner he is so rocking in this business then i asked ok and when and where we will meet then he give the location and time.

We meet in Cafe coffee days in Vadodara and told to me i booked a brand bew Baleno through this business than edify their partner His name is Keyush Patel he is sweet talker and asked to me he bought volkswagen vento just doing 6 month of this business then i shocked after that Keyush Patel(Nick name in QNET Fraud Scheme KP) came in CCD then Jalay gone to CCD gate and received him and introduce to me i says ok then started the plan they show me the comentation plan with 50000 rs and forced to me for 3.5 lacs.

After completion the plan jalay asked to me give the 3.5 lac Rs check and we will rock together in this business i say ok bro but i don't know this is scam like this. after i joined this scam i meet with my school friend his name is Ishan Patel he is cheater person in Qnet and Ishan told to me jalay and me booked a brand new Baleno Car through this business then i says ok.

Ishan told to me 1 month after joined a QNET bro we will go dubai for VCON then i ask i don't have a money for go to Dubai then he asked to me VCON is compulsory to do this business and forced to take a loan after that i take a loan for 1.3 Lacs the we went dubai VCON but i heared in VCON only inspirational speech through V partners and asked to me you called to your friend for business then show off to them you are in dubai for a business trip and i realized what is this its only show off business like brand new vento,Baleno Bla,Bla,Bla.......

after 7 month Jalay bought a brand old khatara Honda Civic(Price of this car only 3lac rs New car price minimum 16Lacs when Civic is available in market) instead of Brand new Baleno.

Please don't join this magical Fraud scam and take a distance from below person,mobile number and City name.
Name Cont Number City Name
6) Rutul Parekh 9016876396/9825016683 Vadodara
mgupta1988

Jun 27, 2017

Beware of these bastards

I want to register complaint against two qnet rascals who took some money say 25000 in the name of starting this business. but soon i realized that it's an unethical business and i can't go with this crap.
i refused to make further payments and asked them to immediately refund my money as i am not at all interested. despite of so many follow ups and calls, they're not returning my hard earned money back. they've cheated so many innocent people like me.
guys, don't ever trust such bastards and directly spit on their face if they ever approach for this.

here's are details of these bastards and they run their racket at sec 18, noida, they are normally seen in some coffee shops like Barista or star bucks.

1) Gopal Maheshwari, Sponsor id - IN410369 (Mob - 9899121270)
2) Ajay Verma, Sponder id - unknown (Mob - 9711305745)

Beware of these scoundrels.

Beware of these bastards Beware of these bastards Beware of these bastards

oldmonk

Jun 26, 2017

scammers and fraud's

please never join or let anyone join this stupid cheating business Q NET !!
Abhilash ginf

Jun 26, 2017

Qnet scam

Qnet is 100% scam, here business not running products, it's running on bringing more people into net(from net we can not come). I am also victim of qnet , invested 1.4 lac in qnet, after the next day I got to that this is scam. I asked my team mate ( who made me to join in this qnet) she is saying that there are no refund process. Now I am not understanding how to pay loan amount every month,. If I file a fir on her any useful ?
Sks8wv

Jun 25, 2017

Qnet is a big Scam

Hi all, I invested 2.5L in Qnet recently and didn't even earn 1% of my investment. I am being cheated by my friend Yuvraj PB and he made me fool. Simply they call us for meetings wasting our precious time and they will tell it gives us energy I don't know what kind of energy my friend Yuvraj PB has got from it. I am depressed as I lost my money, peace everything and I don't know how to get back the money. Friends my humble request to everyone is that pls pls don't even bother if they say about online business it's a big fraud, it's chain business where ur time, money, happiness everything will go. If any of ur friends come and tell about online business or Qnet pls don't even bother to listen them.

RELIANCE M N P PROBLEM - Regarding port number
    Please provide port number for 7488226783.....i have tried...
    SSC - General
    Worst site of SSC ... CHSL
    SSC - General
    Contact for any assistance regarding SSC CHSL 9125974888..
    BMTC - EXTRA TICKET FARE AND MOLESTY
    On 17th December around at 2:10 pm conductor of BMTC bus...
    MCD - Unauthorised Construction
    The house no B- 8/12 Vasant Vihar New Delhi-110057...
    SSC Cgl 2017 Online Application Issue - Error cannot connect to the server
    Sir/madam , I registered to the chsl form and attached...
    Spicejet - wrongly charged for excess baggage
    Hi Team This is a complaint about Spice Jet charging for...
    registered post - for not posted VP Letter
    My track consignment number is RT513629734IN of VP Letter...