QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

r2013

Apr 21, 2013

how to cancel the products and is it banned in UK

Hi, I would like to know first that is this Qnet is banned in UK because there is no registered address in uk. they transact the things in $. second this they talk abt ethics and they only know one mantra is catch the people and slaughter with money anyhow. this looks complete cheating, where they sell those unwanted product which has no sense.
how to cancel the vaccation if someone is not interested.
jacob05

Apr 7, 2013

Qnet

I was once invited to attend a presentation by one of my friends. He said it is something to do with Ecom. All through the presentation the person who was doing the presentation was talking about, how to make money, with little to no mention about the products. They said Qnet is the company which cares for people(Mankind) and their Motto read RYTHM - Raise Yourself To Help Mankind.. And all the company does was to Help Mankind..

At the end of the presentation, I was introduced to a senior guy, who joined this scheme a long time ago. I had just one Qn for him " Dont you think this so called scheme has saturation point. A point where, the people who join, will loose money, as they wont be able to find any to make them join the scheme". He said " First of all you will never loose money. As you are anyways getting a product when you pay!! Further yes, there could be a saturation point, that could be like 10 years down the line. Dont bother about that now and by that time you would have received very good returns!!!!" So simple words, dont bother if other loose money, just bother about how to make money for oneself.. Truly helping the mankind!!!
AnO

Apr 3, 2013

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

Guys, I have been approached bu QNET people and attended a seminar where they presented the QNET opportunity in a very impressive manner, by the end of the seminar i felt brain washed and was pushed enough to invest in a product range and start my own virtual office/business. Now I have been doing a lot of reading over the internet and this is one of many blogs/forms/pages I have come across so far.

When the seminar got over i was taken to a coffee shop and over the person who invited me along with his senior were waiting for me to join them on a table, they then started to show me on their android what the process is, like it has been mentioned couple of times 'I did not get the basic idea of what exactly i have to do'??? and what exactly the company does???? anyhow, i was also told not to speak to anyone about this until i make a decision myself and invest in this.

I then took some time off them by telling them that i would not get involved or invest in something like this without getting an advice from my brother who already is a businessman and i trust his word, experience and knowledge, plus IF THIS IS really a good opportunity to make money then I am sure he will invest without even a blinks time (ofc after he does his research). The senior guy from QNET then started to tell me in a friendly manner that don't waste your time, i know you will not go ahead with this idea or investment once u step out of here, because the energy you've got from this seminar right now will not be with in the next 24hours, which is true!! i believe him and i think thats what makes them stronger in persuading people to invest.

Anyway then the senior person from QNET was also saying that why do you wanna wait for your brother to make a decision for you, if you thin he will definitely invest if its a good opportunity then you invest and make him follow you by making him a 'User'. To be honest at that point i could see a little of greediness from their side.

All i want to know is that QNET, is this really a good platform to make quick money by working hard even after your 8-9hours of work everyday?
Is it worth investing a big amount of money in these products and get a platform where i can build my users and subscribers and get Return on Investment?
Is it worth even thinking or giving it a thought????

People with experience and knowledge may reply back please. Many thanks!!

Qnet baiter

Mar 23, 2013

Check it out guys !

Mr.Vijay eswaran GMD of Quest International QI Group of Companies an Absconding Accused in C.C.No.3876 2009 before the Chief Metropolitan MAGISTRATE court, cHENNAI cITY further investigation also ordered in the Year 2013 against Gold Quest Questnet Qnet The Vnet Vihaan etc

Also read this blog
kalanithi

Feb 25, 2013

complaints for virgin

Feb 14 i had recharged Rs 55 . after i had checked my mobile balance rs 54 debited in my account at the time i had called customer care executives he is asking this is my fault so will give the debited amount with in 24 hrs but till now i am not receiving the debited amount. In between cap feb 14 to today i had called 15 times all customer care executives asking the same answer with in 24 hrs with in 24 hrs.what can i do now? When u have given me the debited amount.
jack_vnitian

Feb 17, 2013

hi Guys....

i read all the above comments....and understand...one thing that how people judge the things....guys this is only problem with peoples...they don't know any thing and start o speak lot about that ....actually they r looser they r not a able to reach on sccess say they dont want to see other to reach on success. guys... Qnet is not a scheam.....it is purly business....if you do hard work then only u will get success ...people those r saying negative about it...saying its is quick richer scheam, chain, accutly they r expecting same from it, they thinking ...we just invest r money will not do anything... and get money.....But it is hard core business you will get money only when u do hard wor....guys here also only 20% become richer not all because rest r not able to give that much effort which network marketing industries required.........i read one comments on top that people those not get gud jobs and gud colleges they do...that i request that person come and meet to me and my team ....I AM EX IITIAN and in my entire team is also from IIT & IIM....so please no need to judge r qualification and ability....Guys dont judge any industry or company by...any failure person's blogs....if you really want to know about network market industries...please follow successful person, robart kiyosaki, warren buffet, bill gets, wht they think about it ...not any tom dick and harry....given see any business only 20% business get success rest fail....and looser dont see their mistake and start to blame...industries and company....guys if you want to talk any decision about any industry aur any company always talk or follow successful people not failure.. because all can share their experience only....guy i am doing this business from last 6-7 month when i started , i starte for eanring money....later my aim change to do this business for change mentality of society that midelclass also can become a rich.....when more i went in it i found more....and now my conclusion about this industries is ...this is not only about earing money....money is bi product in this industries...this industries change your life to live it develop skills in you how to grown your self and help other to grown....f tomorrow i loose my 5 cr rs. still i can earn because after this i learn how i can ...but other people cant because his mindset still low ...

Guys if you r positive u always look for positive......if u negative u attract towards negative...it's on you whom you below....genarally people attract towards negative because it not required any facts and no effort ..so decide accordingly ....your life your rules...

ALL the best
Thnks & Regards...
rkint

Jan 3, 2013

farzi qnet

what a crap business these (qi/qnet/gnet jo bhi inka naam hai ) people r doing. just making fool to others. i have read some where in comment that some IAS, CEO and top management guys left their job to become a sheet member of these crap companies.

common you fool, show me any proof if you have any one guys (IAS,CEO and top management ) as member. i can bet, you all fool are useless fellow. who are less educated and not skilled enough to get a decent job or have a good business.

Get a life, Don't fool others!!!
rkint

Jan 3, 2013

bogus scam

Hi Guys,

Very True. QI group is nothing but another name of scam through MLM. I believe MLM is not a bad idea but product & service should be well defined. As i was also approached by one of my friend(working as marketing professional and unsatisfied with Job) asked me to meet his senior and same thing was happened as you people have explained.

people who are being part of QNET shouldn't be called entrepreneur rather they should be called fool & blind followers.they are unable to realize that they are wasting their career, time & money and by that they are not helping themselves but they are making Mr. Vijay Eswaran more richer(A wanted by Interpol). All partner of qi group are in trap. they also know the truth. But its too late for them to come back so they fool others and make a way out.

In india we have seen many MLM companies has cheated people like e-biz, RCM etc. And QNET is also one among them.
If Qnet or QI (they change name time to time to chat govt official) is really genuine then why not they are selling their product in open market. why not they are explaining their business plan more clear to new people.(only they will tell they have great plan to be crorepati but not how to become).

I request all middle class and avg people to not to get into such kind of business. Remember,making, easy money has never been easy. otherwise every tom,dick & harry would be crorepati. so devote your time in your business/job/study with full focus and concentration rather than getting into this cheap and fraud things.

Please note: QI or QNET is not a registered company with ROC. they don't have PAN/TAN or VAT registration. so pls beware!!!
praveenbitinfy

Dec 11, 2012

Qnet - A definite future

Qnet or any network marketing company, is the future of strategic business development. There is nothing dodgy with this business. If you say, u earn how much you work, and this is quick money, everyone wanted to work this way right?
These days many companies are working on the same model -
1. Citibank
2. TCS referral system
3. Proctor and Gamble
etc etc..
People just cant believe that they can have an option to control their lives.
conscioususer

Nov 21, 2012

Bio Disc

Biosdisc or Bio Disc or Biodisk is a scam. They claim they work with NASA but they do not have a single certificate to prove its worth. They cannot enter active medication without certification and hence choose a word like wellness, In simple words, wellness would be your psychological state (happy / sad / feeling good / etc) and not your actual physical well being (being disease free / etc).

My relative was a avid promoter of bio disc and their finger lift experiment. I have shown him that without bio disc too the finger experiment works.

I dont know much about QNet but if their product is a tool to fool people, I would not trust the company.
cliff

Nov 13, 2012

be away

i request all readers be away from these type of direct selling/marketing company's, do your job which you are good at, go deep in the subject, and you can earn decent income
Aceupinsleeve Send email

Nov 8, 2012

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

original author is again back: to begin with mr. jouneyman FO!

all these pro-QNET arguments are provided by spineless & heartless IRs like jouneyman who have duped and looted millions and have nothing to do but wake up, polish their skills of fraud while smelling coffee..hehe..i seriously pity them..

problem with these IRs is that now they dont have anything else to do other than looting innocents like son of icraveknow as most of the IRs have left their jobs. i fear for your son's activities icraveknow as sheer desperateness mite force him to become people like jouneyman!

those who understood the pitfalls unlike jouneyman are bak smiling again and continuing frm where they left.

coming bak to their business model which is legally right but ethically and morally wrong serves no purpose to the mankind. who is murlitahran..is he a saint or scientist? he gets paid for it as he endorses qnet product as simple as that! whts the big deal. even a sardar like harbhajan singh endorses liquor brands.

i repeat it again - its an open challenge to vijay easwaran if he has the ball oopsie balls to make these so called energy products public. if they can really cure diseases like cancer, diabetes etc believe me he could become the richest person by a huge margin for next few centuries. but even he knws the moment he makes them public he is doomed.. finish..game over! he is smarter than u, thats why he has recruited you as an IR. he only needs idiots and morons like you to save his ***!

problem with these ***holes like jouneyman is that they are so trained up by their commanders(like jihadis) that they have reached to a point of no return..it is game over for them. and my worry is that though i would definitely survive with god's grace for next 4-5 years, ppl like jouneyman will fade away or meet a dead end!
Sayantannandy Send email

Oct 18, 2012

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

Prize Chits and Money Circulation Scheme (Banning) Act, 1978(PCMS Act) is what being talked about here...Mayur Ji claims to be a CA...ye act parliament ne hi banaya hai boss...:)
Changing_Life Send email

Sep 26, 2012

...
Froyo21 Send email

Sep 25, 2012

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

I have saved myself just a week ago, Lets see year after how many Ambanis or Buffet comes ot other than Easwaran ... Sambhal jao abhi time hai .
Simpleton Send email

Sep 8, 2012

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

My experience with QI (Quest net International ) has been tormenting so say the least.I request anyone reading this to stay away from such unscrupulous people.They are a bunch of greedy souls who will befriend you and then make you bakras.There is this doctor Julie Shastri staying in my apartment.Staying in the same apartment we came to know each other.One day I receive a call from her saying that she has a business proposition for me and she will like me to come to a cafe shop to discuss.We finally met at Aromas in Hiranandani (their usual centre is Kartar Road Bandra) where her two "business partners" one of whom was her brother accompanied us.She said that they wanted to judge me first and only if I was a fit they will consider me for the partnership. What followed was an hr and half non-stop lecture on how useless job life is and how this business will help me achieve all the financial freedom I had ever dreamt of. I was told how people from Wharton, ex hedge fund guys and bankers had left their jobs to pursue this venture.I took every thing as was told just because I trusted this lady.After one and a half hour I was completely brain washed to believe that QI is a great business venture.I was given not much detail about the type of work I will be doing.They said that anyone can do the work they just needed people who would fit in.After the one and a half hr session the guy popped up the question which would determine if I could start my journey to be the next crorepati. He told that any business venture requires seed capital so if I wanted to embark on this journey I would have to invest some 3lakh in buying a holiday package from QVI club, a subsidiary of the company. He asked me ow much liquid cash I had that I could invest immediately.I told him I had around a lakh.He tried a lot to convince me to use my credit card limit to arrange for 3 lakh as it will help me get more share of the company and make more money.Later he asked me to give a token amount of 10k so that he could consider me for this business venture.I was still not very clear about the business venture but at the same time I did not want this opportunity of making money to slip from my hands hence I went to the nearest ATM and gave them the money.I was also asked not to talk about this business venture with any one for the next 2 days.I had a day trip planned with my friends on Saturday.Starting from the evening I started receiving SMS and calls from Julie.She wanted me to attend a session at 9 am on Sunday where I will get to meet all the great people who are a part of this business.Her constant chasing had begun to annoy me and by Sunday morning I started having second thoughts about what the business was all about.I had not talked to anyone about it as yet.I smsed her in the morning that I will not be able to go ahead with the business and wanted my 10k back.She gave me some crap that she had already registered me in the portal and paid 10k hence could not return my money.She convinced me to come for the session .Seeing my 10k already down the drain and still trusting her I decided to go ahead with the session.On the way I was told that I will meet some faculty from SP Jain and some guy from IIMs.I was told it will be the most amazing experience of my life.I will get to meet really smart people..Also I will be given a set of books which are really amazing and can teach me more than any MBA college can.When I reached there I saw some 600 people out there.Music was being played and people were dancing to it.I was introduced to some ex-bankers.Later I was asked to pay 2100 to get the membership card to attend the session and a bunch of books.In the session a guy shared his experience of how he made crores.Later an i-banker from Morgan stanley gave a presentation of how the business works and how this business guarantees a return of 4.5 crore in 4 years.After another round of brainwash I was asked to make the payment so that I could become a part of the club.I asked for some time to see how much money I could invest.I was told that the least I could was 36k.Seeing that 10k was a lost cause I thought that by investing in the 36k package which was a 7 nights holiday package I could atleast save my 10k from going to waste.After my investments were made and I came home and googled about the company .It was then I realized what I had got myself into.I smsed her telling that I did not want to be associated with such a fraud company which was already banned in a couple of countries.She told me that the product had already been purchased and she could do nothing about it.I had received no emails about the product but still according to her the product had been purchased.I was totally convinced by now that I could not associate myself with such a company .I could not imagine myself being a face of such a fraudulent company.After much chasing I was returned 28.4k the remaining money 100$ she deducted as a transfer fees(another crap from her).So I took a loss of 7k but am glad that I got out of it with my dignity intact.
Prabudgl Send email

May 30, 2012

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

Can anybody share about the experience about Bio Disc 2.

I'm willing to buy the product. Does bio disc 2 cures nervous problems?

I'm looking for more incidents experienced by you people..Can you please share the positive and negative about bio disc 2

Mar 12, 2012

Qnet

1. Qnet is only targeting people who are making less money from their current job or are frustrated with company (this can be heard if someone visits the seminar which they hold everyday)

The grooming process is same as asking someone to make quick money by selling drugs, or indulge in illegal trafficking.

2. The company says that there products prices are much less , but they fail to tell how do they did this comparison, when none of have products falls in any widely available market category.

3. The company says that they are not in chain business and call it as networking, Its like calling a dacoit as thieve.

4. Everyone who gets in this business, gets in touch with their closed relatives, friends and ask them to join the scheme (which they call it as business opportunity) and there is always a chance that these closed ones will fall in the trap. So scheme is foolproof this way.
Mayur Nisar Send email

Mar 3, 2012

Dear Pushpabh,

I am glad you took the pains to check on the website.

I will express my views as below.

Though every company is obligated to complete the company law formalities, i wouldnt think, Non filing of Balance Sheet and Annual Return has got something to do with illegality of the company.

Its a technical default which must not have been completed due to some reasons. My experiences on the issue are that most of the companies do not comply with the filing of returns on a timely basis. There are many companies that have not filed the returns for years and still existing.

I hope that clarifies the issue.

Mayur

Feb 23, 2012

Qnet

Also interesting to know to all the peoples not yet fooled by Datu inspiring VCON videos, that his website http://www.qnet.net/about_qnet/worldwide_offices/en/ not showing any registered address in India or in any other country which has some kind of economic control from Government.

Feb 23, 2012

Qnet

Qnet a multi level marketing company is defaulter is not filing the returns of year 2009-2019 in India.

Also
Class of Company : Private
Authorised Capital(in Rs.) : 1,000,000.00
Paid up capital(in Rs.) : 100,000.00
Number of Members(Applicable only in case of company without Share Capital) : 0
Date of Incorporation : (dd/mm/yyyy)
Address 1 : THE RAIN TREE PLACE
Address 2 : BASEMENT, NO 7 Mc NICHOLS ROAD,CHETPET
City : CHENNAI
State : Tamil Nadu
Country : --Select--INDIAPin : 600031
Email Id : boopalan83@gmail.com
Whether listed or not : Listed Unlisted
Date of Last AGM : (dd/mm/yyyy)
Date of Balance sheet : (dd/mm/yyyy)
Defaulting status

Company Status (for eFiling) : Active
Pushpabh Send email

Feb 17, 2012

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

• No registered address under ROC of India.

- Already clarified above, www.mca.gov.in is the official ROC website

I have checked the company profile under ROC website "http://www.mca.gov.in/DCAPortalWeb/dca/CompanyMaster.do". Qnet is listed as a defaulter by not submitting the Balance sheet and returns since 2010(Defaulting in filing of Annual return and Balance sheet for the financial year 2009-2010)

Can you pls clarify on this...

nsdl -pran kit - pran kit not recived
    sir, my pran kit not recived but activation date of...
    reliance gsm - Out of service and customer care always busy
    Sir my no is 8305305307 Reliance gsm switch my services...
    Hungama - We need kockikame back
    We want kockikame show back we are waiting for the old...
    Amazon - Mobile/Refund
    Refund order #404-2480847-7058733. I have cancelled an...
    DHATRI fuel station - Not receiving of settlement amount
    Dear sir Iam manjunath from Dhatri fuel station...
    Reliance G.S.M network problem - Out of service and customer care always busy
    Sir my no is 8305305307 Reliance gsm switch my services...
    Vijay Tv - big boss
    Sir vijAy tv is very popular telecast channel.i like big...
    ONE ASSIST MFEE - Cancel OneAssist & refund my money
    I didn’t get any call from one assist regarding their...
    DishTV - 301 issue
    The response of your service team is poor and response of...
    naukriway.com - Fake call
    Hello sir, mam I got fake call from nakuriway. Com that...