QNET

Consumer complaints and reviews about QNET

Qnet jahajee.com

Hahaha Mr. Jahajee.com!

This is smart. Creating pages and giving gyan. I will say only thing. A man used to sell books ''paise kamane ke 101 tareeke'. For English speaking population; ''101 ways of making money''. People used to buy the book, some received some knowledge and most simply failed. And almost 99% of the buyers used to think if the guy knows so many ways of making money why isnt he doing one of these!. One of them got really curious and finally asked him: ''boss why dont you do one of these businesses?''
He looked up, smiled and said: ''this is my business and i am making hell lot of money out of it'.

Good job Jahajee :) just that try to do little better because not everyone is so smart but they at least good, correct and true information. Have a good one!

QNET Kumar Navendu

Hi Kumar,

Better get into details and if you like, grab the opportunity avoiding all the crap people talk about. All the best!

QNET Namrat

Hi Namrat1966,

let me tell you an amusing story. A very smart talking guy called me up to talk about an insurance plan. He fixed an appointment with me. Met me in smart professional attire and gave some details on the insurance plan he wanted to discuss. I picked not that one, but another similar one which suited my need. I had to sign some papers which i did, reading the terms and conditions which were duly available. This smart guy asked for the money (premium) for the insurance and i paid it. And i am still paying it.
I dont know whats amusing about it but if it's comparable to your story i am sure this is also amusing!

1.) Its not bad to look smart and behave professionally if it's income generating business. Its not a charity after all.
2.) Its not bad to hard sell the best possible plan (product/service) available with you in order to have better returns. Is it?
3.) Its not bad to talk nice, in any case! Is it??
4.) The guy asked for money, not for his personal use though :) The money was to signed off in the name of the company and i was getting a product/service in return, which was an insurance policy.
5.) Most important, i was getting into a legally binding agreement. A guarantee which says i received a product/service in lieu of the money i paid.

Poor me that i received only a product and the company did not give me a chance to make money out of it.

Please tell me if i have also fallen into the trap of some sweet talking 'fraudster'! :) haha just a wake up call man. Common sense is very uncommon these days. But its really to possess some. Take care.

QNET Scambuster

Again, this is not a complaint. This is an attempt to open at least someone's eyes and especially for the people who write 'amusing' things here. This time it's Mr. Scambuster96 (i agree the name has something).

Dear Scambuster96,

In fact, i decide not to write much here. Because what you did was a copy paste of again someone who doesn't know much. I would rather prefer an original 'story' from a person who at least take some pain to write! and not simply copy paste from another webpage. In any case, you will find answer to most of your stuff on my other posts. You take care.

By the way, Pyramid is the most stable structure on the face of earth. Think what your company is (if you work for one). :)

Nehas29

Jan 16, 2014

Qnet

Pls can some help me by telling me how to claim for refund... after the stupid holiday package , your are even supposed to pay for the annual fee which is never advised to you at the time of purchase...
i want to get out of this mess and claim for refund....

Pls help!!!!
jitumoni

Jan 10, 2014

Deceptive and Fraudulent

Attention All Qnet Victims
Its time to raise your voices and get back your money. Remain anonymous but dont hesitate to email your complaint along with proof of product purchase etc. to cp.mum.addcp.eow@gmail.com and sent your complaint through registered post to Mr. Kapase Investigating Officer Qnet Economic Offenses Wing-3 Crime Branch, Mumbai Police, Police Commissioners Office, Opposite Crawford Market, D N Road, Fort Mumbai 400001. Keep proof of letter of posting. You will feel empowered. Atleast I did. Call/sms Gurupreet 07498063701. Follow developments on Moneylife qnet comments section. Jai Hind
Unkown

Jan 7, 2014

I am the Victim of QNet

KeshavaMoorthy Chandrasekhar who is based out in Bangalore is a Master mind and he is duping people like anything. Innocent people are victims of this guy.
I have lost lot of money and being a educated person I fell into this trap.

GOD should punish these bastards and he will know the real pain then. The way he tackles people and without any hesitation they blindly say,,, I am there know...don't worry...

Don't know what the Govt Authorities are doing when these things are all happening in public.

They create a very good atmosphere in Cafe , Barista, CoffeeDay and posh areas.. Police should raid and arrest these people and recover the money and distribite it to the poor victims.
Naveen Bangalore

Jan 4, 2014

Qnet false promises by representatives

This company is misleading and making false promises to Indian citizens through our close friends by brainwashing them into thinking 1.2 Crore return on investment is possible. Its all fake projections. I've been into the business for 4 months now and followed the terms and two friends joined and I've not made any even 1 rupee. I've invested close to 1.5 lakh on educational products from Swiss e learning. is there a way to get money refunded? please help me with a solution I've wasted my parents hard earned money :( and don't join q net and spoil your lives.
thyag

Dec 21, 2013

Fraud by Qnet

My teenage college going son was duped by the company representatives in bangalore to invest our hard earned money of Rs.41,000/- by misleading and giving false promises. They have even given a online receipt. I request the authorities to take action against the Bangalore team members from Qnet and help me in recovering the hard earned money.

Thyagarajan
abma

Dec 16, 2013

QNet - No Refund - Fool people as "Investment"

You know what QNet people do, they call and tell they are working in a project which will give you return of 7-10 lakhs in the 1st year, what % amount of profit you can "Invest", I repeat, "Invest" in.
They would tell you that its an e-commerce based platform.
When you go for a meeting assuming this is an invest opportunity and some serious business they do a brain wash saying, some big companies big personnel are associated with the business, padmavibhushan Michael Ferriera is associated with business, Muralitharan and Ganuguly are associated with business.
Note - they will never tell you its MLM. They take a commitment and once you "Invest" in the form of purchase. Your so called "Friend" who is introducing you to his senior partner would not tell you that you can "Invest" as min as 30 or 40k because he/she is here to make money from his/her close friends and by the time you understand the complete logic of so called "Business" it will be too late.
Your upline will ask to get close friends and relatives to business based on "Trust" and make more money for everyone.
Once you realize its MLM and request QNet for refund they tell it can be cancelled only in first 30 days of purchase.
I have been following up with QNet for refund for a month now and no success yet. I have gone through the each and every rule on QVI Gold club membership and there is no rule of 30 days for refund.
I am not giving up easily. Hope Govt will chip in and protect people like me who have been duped.
namrat1966

Oct 8, 2013

Beware of sweet Talking Fraudsters

Let me narrate an amusing story. An ex-colleague of mine suddenly calls up after several years to find out how am i doing? As i expressed my displeasure and lack of motivation in my current job he too agreed withmy sentiments and told me that he is pondering over some business proposal which is in the intial stages and see whether he can see any better prospects for me in the future.After about 3 weks he calls back and wants to me to meet some influential persons who can change my career with good proposals.He also wants me to come with my CV.Being a financial professional I thought that this might be an interveiw with a sound enterprise.Obviously the meeting is kept at a reputed mall in Goregaon, Mumbai.I am kept waiting well beyond the stipulated time as if the interviwers are very busy with their commitments. My ex-colleague finds a place in a coffee shop and tells me to meet the guys without any fear. Though I ask what the meeting would be like I am deliberately not given any information what the meeting would be like. In comes a guy with smart rimmed spectacles, well groomed hair and looking a perfect gentleman in every nook and corner. He is very impressed with my CVand tells me that they are scouting for extraordinary talent and in the end stops short of selecting me saying he leaves this in the hands of his senior buss partnerr who will be arriving shortly.Off he goes and melts in the crowd amoidst the huge premises of the mall. Some time later the Senior partner arrives and makes a very impressive presentation about the successful men and the not so successful people who he claims are mere traders who earn as much money are are satisfies with whatever they earn at the end of the month.After an hour he concludes that I am not really eager to succed in the business and challenges to prove him wrong (HINT: I should challenge him and willingly pay Rs.2 to 8 lacs ) to be a partner in their desired scheme of things.All this while I am not given any idea of what their company is into (except they are into E- Commerce ).He wishes me well and melts into the crowd perhaps to meet his other colleague who might have found another gullible guy in some other corner of theis gigantic mall!!! fund that the 3 hours of my time is wasted and rise from my seat to leave. MY ex colleague is dissappointed and aks me why didn't I challenge the Senior Partner and whether I can raise 5 lacs in a couple of days? sensing amiss i said that I would think about it and leave the damned place for good.
Guys please be aware that such fraudsters have sweet tongues and can mislead you with their deceptive gestures ,sweet talk and imiginative figures. You better not fail to recognise these traits and fall in their trap.
nagesh11

Aug 9, 2013

QNET

They do it in tactical way, very professional.
They will not discuss about MLM-multi level marketing (in beginning). They only discuss about E commerce and direct selling.
once you payment is done they will reveal a horror picture(MLM).

It works on very simple logic - loot from 10 make one person rich by giving 10 % of loot, 10 % to RYTHM and blaah bla. Rest 80 to companies pocket. so if you have to earn 10 rupees, help company loot 100 and earn you share of 10.

This business Ideally suits for those people who cheats their relatives, friends and others.
I recommend persons who can cheat well only into this business.

If you get my above point clear, there is not MAD(marketing advertisement and distribution) logic in it.

Good for those who want to join after reading these queries.
Very good if you don't join(no need to cheat others, or loose your money).

best wishes
Anant Aggarwal

Jul 27, 2013

Stop fighting!

Read this please...
Zero judgement...
And both lovers and haters of Qnet happy!!...

Jul 25, 2013

QNET

This is not a complaint. But i will be posting my responses to some super experts who keep showing their expertise on anything without doing proper research. I want to start with responding to Mr. An0, whose topic says ''QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!'' And the gentleman has questions! I hope those are genuine questions and the topic was picked by mistake :)
Anyway :
1.) a seminar where they presented the QNET opportunity in a very impressive manner, by the end of the seminar i felt brain washed : To this, i want to say if everything is impressive about the company then no one can help it :)
it's not being presented fake, it IS impressive and thats what being presented. Brain Washed? Well it's a business, and it's your brain. If you think it's your cup of tea, do it. And if your brain doesnt allow, dont do it. Basically, use your brain, washed or unwashed.

2.)i know you will not go ahead with this idea or investment once u step out of here, because the energy you've got from this seminar right now will not be with in the next 24hours, which is true!! i believe him and i think thats what makes them stronger in persuading people to invest.:
Yes, thats the true, but whats bad about it? Saying what you experienced doesnt make anything bad. Does it? It's obvious when we move out of a situation we easily forget that because we start with our own lives, our own basic lives which we were living earlier. How many times have you shared the same excitement, while being in a movie hall, when you came out of a movie? Arent we normal to be busy with our lives? It takes a lot, it is a big decision to change the course of life. If you cant decide, stay away. But dont hope for a changed life then :) And by the way it's NOT AN INVESTMENT. It's a purchase.

3.) Anyway then the senior person from QNET was also saying that why do you wanna wait for your brother to make a decision for you, if you thin he will definitely invest if its a good opportunity then you invest and make him follow you by making him a 'User'. To be honest at that point i could see a little of greediness from their side.:
Well i thought the same way. But then how can i tell even my brother the good things till the time i know them fully? Businessman? A hotelier might not be able to comment on real estate or a transport business and vice versa. So why do we expect that a businessman is the best person to pass judgement on ANY business? How about listening to experts? Please do so.

4.) All i want to know is that QNET, is this really a good platform to make quick money by working hard even after your 8-9hours of work everyday?
Yes it is. I am experiencing it. It's simple but not easy. Hard work is needed. It's not a get rick quick scheme. But it's faster and assuring than most others. It's like any other business in the world, but only if you take it as a business and not a scheme. Ask specific questions. Get answers from the right people. Do research and do it full.

5.) Is it worth investing a big amount of money in these products and get a platform where i can build my users and subscribers and get Return on Investment?
Is it worth even thinking or giving it a thought????
Yes it is. If you know any other business which can give you an opportunity to make millions with an initial cost of less than $2000, tell me about it. If you want to use brains, please do so. Use it on the right tracks, on the right medium. Again, be specific. Are the questions being just the reasons of not doing it? Because again, it's not for everyone just like any other business. It takes a decision and it's hard. But it exists. You need to decide if it exists for you too.
Dev @ 9810410440
Such

Jul 23, 2013

Think twice

Even i was introduced to qnet thro my cousin telling there is lot of money in this business. Profit level is so high that I will leave job in 2 months and get involved full time. Believe me I have invested 1.5 lac of my hard earned money a year back. Forget about profit , the invested money went in vein. I tried coming out of membership but couldn't. Please do not lose your hard earned, you will gain nothing in this.
r2013

Apr 21, 2013

how to cancel the products and is it banned in UK

Hi, I would like to know first that is this Qnet is banned in UK because there is no registered address in uk. they transact the things in $. second this they talk abt ethics and they only know one mantra is catch the people and slaughter with money anyhow. this looks complete cheating, where they sell those unwanted product which has no sense.
how to cancel the vaccation if someone is not interested.
jacob05

Apr 7, 2013

Qnet

I was once invited to attend a presentation by one of my friends. He said it is something to do with Ecom. All through the presentation the person who was doing the presentation was talking about, how to make money, with little to no mention about the products. They said Qnet is the company which cares for people(Mankind) and their Motto read RYTHM - Raise Yourself To Help Mankind.. And all the company does was to Help Mankind..

At the end of the presentation, I was introduced to a senior guy, who joined this scheme a long time ago. I had just one Qn for him " Dont you think this so called scheme has saturation point. A point where, the people who join, will loose money, as they wont be able to find any to make them join the scheme". He said " First of all you will never loose money. As you are anyways getting a product when you pay!! Further yes, there could be a saturation point, that could be like 10 years down the line. Dont bother about that now and by that time you would have received very good returns!!!!" So simple words, dont bother if other loose money, just bother about how to make money for oneself.. Truly helping the mankind!!!
AnO

Apr 3, 2013

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

Guys, I have been approached bu QNET people and attended a seminar where they presented the QNET opportunity in a very impressive manner, by the end of the seminar i felt brain washed and was pushed enough to invest in a product range and start my own virtual office/business. Now I have been doing a lot of reading over the internet and this is one of many blogs/forms/pages I have come across so far.

When the seminar got over i was taken to a coffee shop and over the person who invited me along with his senior were waiting for me to join them on a table, they then started to show me on their android what the process is, like it has been mentioned couple of times 'I did not get the basic idea of what exactly i have to do'??? and what exactly the company does???? anyhow, i was also told not to speak to anyone about this until i make a decision myself and invest in this.

I then took some time off them by telling them that i would not get involved or invest in something like this without getting an advice from my brother who already is a businessman and i trust his word, experience and knowledge, plus IF THIS IS really a good opportunity to make money then I am sure he will invest without even a blinks time (ofc after he does his research). The senior guy from QNET then started to tell me in a friendly manner that don't waste your time, i know you will not go ahead with this idea or investment once u step out of here, because the energy you've got from this seminar right now will not be with in the next 24hours, which is true!! i believe him and i think thats what makes them stronger in persuading people to invest.

Is it worth even thinking or giving it a thought????

People with experience and knowledge may reply back please. Many thanks!!

Qnet baiter

Mar 23, 2013

Check it out guys !

Mr.Vijay eswaran GMD of Quest International QI Group of Companies an Absconding Accused in C.C.No.3876 2009 before the Chief Metropolitan MAGISTRATE court, cHENNAI cITY further investigation also ordered in the Year 2013 against Gold Quest Questnet Qnet The Vnet Vihaan etc

Also read this blog
kalanithi

Feb 25, 2013

complaints for virgin

Feb 14 i had recharged Rs 55 . after i had checked my mobile balance rs 54 debited in my account at the time i had called customer care executives he is asking this is my fault so will give the debited amount with in 24 hrs but till now i am not receiving the debited amount. In between cap feb 14 to today i had called 15 times all customer care executives asking the same answer with in 24 hrs with in 24 hrs.what can i do now? When u have given me the debited amount.
jack_vnitian

Feb 17, 2013

QNET is illegal, scam and fraud!

hi Guys....

i read all the above comments....and understand...one thing that how people judge the things....guys this is only problem with peoples...they don't know any thing and start o speak lot about that ....actually they r looser they r not a able to reach on sccess say they dont want to see other to reach on success. guys... Qnet is not a scheam.....it is purly business....if you do hard work then only u will get success ...people those r saying negative about it...saying its is quick richer scheam, chain, accutly they r expecting same from it, they thinking ...we just invest r money will not do anything... and get money.....But it is hard core business you will get money only when u do hard wor....guys here also only 20% become richer not all because rest r not able to give that much effort which network marketing industries required.........i read one comments on top that people those not get gud jobs and gud colleges they do...that i request that person come and meet to me and my team ....I AM EX IITIAN and in my entire team is also from IIT & IIM....so please no need to judge r qualification and ability....Guys dont judge any industry or company by...any failure person's blogs....if you really want to know about network market industries...please follow successful person, robart kiyosaki, warren buffet, bill gets, wht they think about it ...not any tom dick and harry....given see any business only 20% business get success rest fail....and looser dont see their mistake and start to blame...industries and company....guys if you want to talk any decision about any industry aur any company always talk or follow successful people not failure.. because all can share their experience only....guy i am doing this business from last 6-7 month when i started , i starte for eanring money....later my aim change to do this business for change mentality of society that midelclass also can become a rich.....when more i went in it i found more....and now my conclusion about this industries is ...this is not only about earing money....money is bi product in this industries...this industries change your life to live it develop skills in you how to grown your self and help other to grown....f tomorrow i loose my 5 cr rs. still i can earn because after this i learn how i can ...but other people cant because his mindset still low ...

Guys if you r positive u always look for positive......if u negative u attract towards negative...it's on you whom you below....genarally people attract towards negative because it not required any facts and no effort ..so decide accordingly ....your life your rules...

ALL the best
Thnks & Regards...
rkint

Jan 3, 2013

farzi qnet

what a crap business these (qi/qnet/gnet jo bhi inka naam hai ) people r doing. just making fool to others. i have read some where in comment that some IAS, CEO and top management guys left their job to become a sheet member of these crap companies.

common you fool, show me any proof if you have any one guys (IAS,CEO and top management ) as member. i can bet, you all fool are useless fellow. who are less educated and not skilled enough to get a decent job or have a good business.

Get a life, Don't fool others!!!
rkint

Jan 3, 2013

bogus scam

Hi Guys,

Very True. QI group is nothing but another name of scam through MLM. I believe MLM is not a bad idea but product & service should be well defined. As i was also approached by one of my friend(working as marketing professional and unsatisfied with Job) asked me to meet his senior and same thing was happened as you people have explained.

people who are being part of QNET shouldn't be called entrepreneur rather they should be called fool & blind followers.they are unable to realize that they are wasting their career, time & money and by that they are not helping themselves but they are making Mr. Vijay Eswaran more richer(A wanted by Interpol). All partner of qi group are in trap. they also know the truth. But its too late for them to come back so they fool others and make a way out.

In india we have seen many MLM companies has cheated people like e-biz, RCM etc. And QNET is also one among them.
If Qnet or QI (they change name time to time to chat govt official) is really genuine then why not they are selling their product in open market. why not they are explaining their business plan more clear to new people.(only they will tell they have great plan to be crorepati but not how to become).

I request all middle class and avg people to not to get into such kind of business. Remember,making, easy money has never been easy. otherwise every tom,dick & harry would be crorepati. so devote your time in your business/job/study with full focus and concentration rather than getting into this cheap and fraud things.

Please note: QI or QNET is not a registered company with ROC. they don't have PAN/TAN or VAT registration. so pls beware!!!
praveenbitinfy

Dec 11, 2012

Qnet - A definite future

Qnet or any network marketing company, is the future of strategic business development. There is nothing dodgy with this business. If you say, u earn how much you work, and this is quick money, everyone wanted to work this way right?
These days many companies are working on the same model -
1. Citibank
2. TCS referral system
3. Proctor and Gamble
etc etc..
People just cant believe that they can have an option to control their lives.
conscioususer

Nov 21, 2012

Bio Disc

Biosdisc or Bio Disc or Biodisk is a scam. They claim they work with NASA but they do not have a single certificate to prove its worth. They cannot enter active medication without certification and hence choose a word like wellness, In simple words, wellness would be your psychological state (happy / sad / feeling good / etc) and not your actual physical well being (being disease free / etc).

My relative was a avid promoter of bio disc and their finger lift experiment. I have shown him that without bio disc too the finger experiment works.

I dont know much about QNet but if their product is a tool to fool people, I would not trust the company.

dsssb - login issue
    i tried to login to dsssbonline.nic.in to fill the form of...
    railway property - Encroachment by some persons on Railway Land and starts...
    Dear Sir, I am a resident of Ganesh Nagar Complex East...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - Network problem in my area
    Dear jio team, We are jio users of simardha jhansi...
    Unitech Limited - Non refund of fixed deposit
    I had invested in fixed deposit of Unitech Limited as per...
    MERCHANT LIC - invoice is notvalidate
    i am rajendra yadav(6203-296)..I paid invoice Rs 66318.2....
    Delhi Police - Mobile Phone Theft/Lost - mobile theft
    A NEW MOBILE OF OPPO A57 COLOR GOLD SEAL PACK IMEI NO;...
    idea cellular - Call drop
    Sir my complaint was given to idea company that network...
    VIJAY KUMAR GOEL - ROAD SIDE HAWKERS
    माननीय महोदय मै...
    hero - Rusting all over the bike
    I am a proud owner of Passion Pro of Hero Motors from...
    Reliance - RE: 3gb data and call not working
    Dear Heera, We have noted your complaint and the same...